+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jim Sparks Experiencer Abductee Interview C2C.

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,979 times in 5,652 posts

Thumbs up Jim Sparks Experiencer Abductee Interview C2C.

Yes It's been awhile since I've posted here on the forum. Hello everybody, to old members and new. I thought to share this nugget with the family.

I'm not sure if this was posted prior. These abductions happened some years ago. So it's not recent.

Here is an Amazing jaw dropping interview with experiencer/abductee Jim Sparks. He discusses his individual abductions step by step with the grey's on many occasions, being taught lessons etc.

5 Star Interview with Coast to Coast AM and an early appearance with Linda Moulton Howe..

Grab your popcorn. This is staggering.

From his book The Keepers:
    "Jim Sparks is unique among contactees. Unlike others who report contact by aliens, Sparks has 95% conscious recall of his experiences, uninfluenced by hypnosis (or other trouble prone recall methods.) Today he has become a voice for the ridiculed and dismissed people who claim to have had contact with alien civilizations. When he was first “abducted,” he fought his uninvited visitors vehemently, but through an extraordinary series of learning experiences and exposure to alien technology, much of which is thought-activated, Sparks has attained a mutual understanding with them. In this second edition of The Keepers, An Alien Message for the Human Race, Sparks gets more intimate and reveals details of his family history, affirming what most people believe about alien abduction in that the ETs tend to track family lines for millennia. He explains how he and his mother share the same “social box” no matter how bizarre it seems to be. Jim Sparks removes our blinders to the truth of the ET presence among us. Read his astonishing experiences, his moving messages and his appeal to the people and governments of Earth to grant amnesty to those who have suppressed the truth. It is time for all humanity to embrace our universal connection".

https://youtu.be/R6yv700hOuE

Last edited by WhiteFeather; 6th March 2021 at 12:49.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Agape (7th March 2021), Ben (8th March 2021), Bill Ryan (7th March 2021), Bluegreen (6th March 2021), boja (6th March 2021), eagle0027 (7th March 2021), East Sun (7th March 2021), EFO (6th March 2021), Forest Denizen (7th March 2021), Maknocktomb (7th March 2021), mojo (10th March 2021), Nasu (8th March 2021), One (7th March 2021), Strat (18th March 2021), Sunny-side-up (6th March 2021), syrwong (7th March 2021), toppy (6th March 2021), UNEEKSTUF (18th March 2021), Vangelo (7th March 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Vangelo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,580 times in 569 posts

Default Re: Jim Sparks Experiencer Abductee Interview C2C.

Looks like jim-sparks.com website is not active and I did a quick google search of Jim Sparks and did not find much. Does anyone know where he is and what he is doing?
    Happiness comes from within, nowhere else.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vangelo For This Post:

Ben (8th March 2021), Bill Ryan (7th March 2021), mojo (10th March 2021), Sunny-side-up (7th March 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Natura Naturans's Avatar
    Thanks

After reading most other abductee accounts in books and on the net there is a consensus that it all has to do with the breeding program to produce hybrid humans. This new human is peaceful, obedient, cooperative, telepathic, and able to house a more advanced soul like the ET's. Sparks has been involved with the grey's and other ET's to save the Earth's environment from our pollution and land use destruction. When you think about it these goals are one, because the hybrid humans need a healthy environment and after the free energy and other advanced tech is revealed there will be less need for mining and other sources of pollution. The only thing holding back the program is greedy evil politicians and oligarchs. Supposedly it is against the rules to interfere with these rulers of the planet. How do the ET's expect things to change without interfering? Greed and evil has ruled humans from the cave man days.
    “The highest activity a human being can attain is learning for understanding, because to understand is to be free.” --Baruch Spinoza

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Natura Naturans For This Post:

mojo (10th March 2021), Sunny-side-up (10th March 2021), Vangelo (10th March 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member ChristianSky's Avatar
    Thanks

Original Show Date: October 11, 2007. Jim Sparks has long since disappeared from the UFO circuit.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ChristianSky For This Post:

mojo (10th March 2021), Sunny-side-up (11th March 2021), Vangelo (11th March 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,366 times in 4,614 posts

I found this is a very good interview with Jim Sparks, rings completely true bells with me, with Art Bell on Dark Matters:

Again not sure how old is the interview as Dark Matters and the whole Art Bell radio show was archived some years ago but if you ask them they may know.

Under the bottom line : there was a necessary change of course regarding public ET disclosures and proclamations most of us had to follow after 2015/2016, can’t say exactly “when” but the reasons started to be more and more obvious.

a/ there was already too much mixed information on all kinds of ETs in open

b/bigger portion of the same was fake

c/ETs and humans with genuine intents and information were being actively sought and used by all kind of agencies, namely those searching for development of new technologies

d/some of those mentioned above were used and disposed of carelessly, as if we were the trash ( interestingly enough my spell checker changed the word “trash” to “transgender” - is that a Siri explanation for the previous ? Thanks for suggestion though ).of humanity

e/the true message becoming so obscure as being laughed at most of times, fancy and sinister agendas of militarised governments were taking over instead and continuous disputes about the importance of particular racial and ethnic groups in the communication process hoping to safeguard their place in “the future world”

And so forth. The waters turned too muddled with sharks browsing ever closer. We have been advised not to publish our personal information on websites ever since or take full responsibility for doing it.

That includes emotional, spiritual and higher dimensional responsibility for passing any information of “another sequence” to the mesh.

It’s my believe that the real message, with our collaboration will resurface once the water bubble of this planet can be cleansed.

Which ever contains everything , also us and our clear insights.

In the last decade I’ve met with many aware individuals but also encountered those running in fast trends who are unaware of what is truly important and essential for Life. People bereft of their biological functions. People tied to their devices for most of the day. People buying oxygen bottles to breathe.
    People difficult to make stop and think about it because they’re here to make it.

Mother Nature in play, the Principles of Life are weak force to protect all of us so we are now mere witness to this play of nature forces.

Out of time and space

👽
    Last edited by Agape; 11th March 2021 at 08:33.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Vangelo (14th March 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 times in 1,825 posts

Jim Sparks was my intro to PC, Bill and Kerry. Here's the interview they did years ago.

I asked Bill (a while ago) on his Q&A page what Jim has been up to and IIRC he said essentially not too much but he's been well.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

Agape (18th March 2021), Sunny-side-up (18th March 2021)

+ Reply to Thread