+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Looking for the single best video to make a loved one think twice before getting jabbed...

1. Link to Post #1
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,442 times in 159 posts

Default Looking for the single best video to make a loved one think twice before getting jabbed...

Hi all,

I have tried and tried to find a video (or article) that will enable my stubborn boyfriend to at least make an informed decision regarding the 'vaccines', but so far he dismisses any evidence shared by a doctor who compared Covid to seasonal flu, he is not convinced that the footage of people having terrible reactions is genuine, and he is worried about what the virus itself might do.

We do know of several people who have suffered very badly with Covid, for instance, his sister-in-law's brother-in-law (who to be fair has underlying health issues) has been in the ICU for it, and is now back in hospital for a blood clot in his leg, and 17 out of 38 elderly residents passed away in my dad's care home in the Netherlands when they had an outbreak in Spring or Summer last year. Even for a bad flu that seems a very high toll, so based on that, we do agree that the virus is not to be taken too lightly.

However, like the rest of his family, he seems to think that taking the vaccine will give protection that outweighs any possible side effects, and his mind is more focused on what is going on in the Scottish government at the moment, which does not even affect him directly. My mind is firmly made up under no condition to take this monstrous concoction myself, but it is not my business to tell him what to decide, but as this thing is irreversible, and we only have one body (at a time anyway), I have asked him to at least be open to watching one video, which he has agreed to. But I've failed to find a single 'definitive' video to make the case, and have by now completely run out of steam. Only, he has now received a letter from his GP wanting to arrange the jab, so time is running out.

I do strongly feel that it has to be his own decision at the end of the day, but I would fail him if I did not do my best now to warn him properly.

My apologies for rambling on!

In short, is there a video or article or anything anyone here can recommend that I can present to him that shows solid evidence to balance out all the propaganda we're being fed from the MSM? I would be forever grateful.

Many thanks in advance.

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Anna70 For This Post:

9ideon (6th March 2021), Alan (6th March 2021), Apulu (6th March 2021), Bill Ryan (6th March 2021), Ewan (7th June 2021), Franny (7th March 2021), Harmony (7th March 2021), Icare (9th March 2021), Ioneo (7th March 2021), Journeyman (7th March 2021), Kryztian (7th March 2021), Olam (7th March 2021), pueblo (7th March 2021), Reinhard (7th March 2021), Tintin (6th March 2021), toppy (6th March 2021), Trisher (7th March 2021), wondering (6th March 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

Default Re: Looking for the single best video to make a loved one think twice before getting jabbed...

Can't say I can compare this to all the others, but it was recommended by one of the few doctors I trust who also makes excellent health podcasts, including many addressing CV issues from the start, Amandha Vollmer and it quotes many of and only the doctors that I've found to be more authentic for putting out specific data you can throw on the table to any other professional in the medical industry.

So since the big picture is not a couple magic sentences, hope you can bribe your friend to actually really listen to this whole 2 hours.... but speed up replay to 1.25 or 1.5! It's way too slowly spoken and easily followed faster.

This Is the Video to Watch: Infecting W/COVID Swab, the RNA Vaccine, Artificial Intelligence
    Saturday, February 6, 2021 12:44
    https://beforeitsnews.com/alternativ...e-3741455.html

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

Anna70 (6th March 2021), Bill Ryan (6th March 2021), Franny (7th March 2021), Harmony (7th March 2021), Icare (9th March 2021), Ioneo (7th March 2021), Journeyman (7th March 2021), Reinhard (7th March 2021), Tintin (6th March 2021), Trisher (7th March 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,564 times in 32,794 posts

Default Re: Looking for the single best video to make a loved one think twice before getting jabbed...

Maybe this...? (But it's quite hard to watch )

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/9KCxyj9zQ4N8

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Anna70 (6th March 2021), Denise/Dizi (7th March 2021), Franny (7th March 2021), Harmony (7th March 2021), Icare (9th March 2021), Ioneo (7th March 2021), kudzy (7th March 2021), Olam (7th March 2021), Reinhard (7th March 2021), Tintin (6th March 2021), Trisher (7th March 2021), Yoda (6th March 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,294 times in 1,173 posts

I'll have you see what's in it for starters.

Pfizer:

((4-HYDROXYBUTYL) AZAN DIYL) BIS (HEXANE-6,1-DIYL) BIS (2-HEXYL DECANOATE)
    1,2-DISTEAROYL-SN-GLYCERO-3-PHOSPHOCHOLINE
    2 - [(POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL) -2000] -N, N-DITETRADECYLACETAMIDE
    CHOLESTEROL
    HYDROGEN PHOSPHATE 2-WATER (E 339)
    POTASSIUM CHLORIDE
    POTASSIUM HYDROGEN PHOSPHATE 0-WATER (E 340)
    SODIUM CHLORIDE
    SACCHAROSE
    WATER FOR INJECTION

Moderna:

1,2-DIMYRISTOYL-RAC-GLYCERO-3-METHOXYPOLYETHYLENE GLYCOL-2000
    1,2-DISTEAROYL-SN-GLYCERO-3-PHOSPHOCHOLINE
    ACETIC ACID (E 260)
    CHOLESTEROL
    HEPTADECAAN-9-YL 8 - ((2-HYDROXYETHYL) (6-OXO-6- (UNDECYLOXY) HEXYL) AMINO) OCTANOATE
    SODIUM ACETATE 3-WATER (E 262)
    SACCHAROSE
    TROMETAMOL
    TROMETAMOL HYDROCHLORIDE
    WATER FOR INJECTION

AstraZeneca:

DISODIUM DIETATE 2-WATER
    ETHANOL
    HISTIDINE, (L-)
    HISTIDINE MONOHYDROCHLORIDE 1-WATER (L-)
    MAGNESIUM CHLORIDE 6-WATER (E 511)
    SODIUM CHLORIDE
    POLYSORBATE 80 (E 433)
    SACCHAROSE
    WATER FOR INJECTION

So, that's what in the main 3 of them, now, please have him read this in its entirety.
    See, that Vaccine is not a Vaccine at all, it's a Experimental Gen therapy scheme from which they have no clue what the long term effects will be, only the very short term. It's extremely shady what they are doing and if this were to happen at Germany around 33-45 or in the Sowjet Union back in the day, the 'west" would have screamed Human Rights Violations left right and center, it is namely forbidden to experiment on Humans, especially when Genes come into play!

Small intro, not entire article:

Quote It’s an absolutely safe, non-experimental, messenger-RNA vaccine that teaches your cells to produce a protein that triggers an immune response, just like your body’s immune-system response, only better, because it’s made by corporations!

OK, technically, it hasn’t been approved for use — that process normally takes several years — so I guess it’s slightly “experimental,” but the US Food and Drug Administration and the European Medicines Agency have issued “Emergency Use Authorizations,” and it has been “tested extensively for safety and effectiveness,” according to Facebook’s anonymous “fact checkers,” so there’s absolutely nothing to worry about.

This non-experimental experimental vaccine is truly an historic development, because apart from saving the world from a virus that causes mild to moderate flu-like symptoms (or, more commonly, no symptoms whatsoever) in roughly 95% of those infected, and that over 99% of those infected survive, the possibilities for future applications of messenger-RNA technology, and the genetic modification of humans, generally, is virtually unlimited at this point.

Entire Article:

https://off-guardian.org/2021/02/23/...formation-war/

Last but not least, two more options, break up with him or start collecting spare parts, lol.
    Last edited by 9ideon; 6th March 2021 at 18:00.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Anna70 (6th March 2021), Bill Ryan (6th March 2021), Franny (7th March 2021), Harmony (7th March 2021), Icare (9th March 2021), Ioneo (7th March 2021), Olam (7th March 2021), Reinhard (7th March 2021), Tintin (6th March 2021), Trisher (7th March 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,590 times in 532 posts

This is just my opinion...

I have tried over the years to "educate" my family on stuff we typically talk about here.
    I have learned that especially for personal decisions that can be life changing, there is not much we can do to try and convince someone to change their minds.
    If you look at it in a philosophical way , call it karma, people have certain destinies.

For example, my dad can't wait to get in line to get the vaccine.
    We talked about it and for him, he mentions he likes the Moderna version best, as if he was qualified to know which one is better.
    Well, in his heart, he feels he has done due diligence, has thought and explored what he thinks are the differences in the safety of one vaccine compared to another.
    So in a way, he is taking care of himself and has put some thought to it.
    Now he is 81, so for me, I am at peace with the fact that just getting the jab will reduce his fear and anxiety.
    That alone, at his age is a positive thing.
    If he does pass because of the vaccine, it will have been the life lesson he was here to learn.
    Learn that not all is what it seems and that in this world these days, you cannot trust much of what is the official narrative.
    There is no other way he will learn this. Right now he is convinced that taking that jab is the thing to do.
    If I try to change his mind, it will and does only create tension and problems between us.
    So I choose to love him for all he is, including what I consider might be a very bad choice .
    Very difficult to do, but the peace I get from accepting all this is priceless.

have a great day

10. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Olam For This Post:

9ideon (6th March 2021), Alan (6th March 2021), Anna70 (6th March 2021), Bill Ryan (6th March 2021), Ewan (7th June 2021), Franny (7th March 2021), happyuk (7th March 2021), Harmony (7th March 2021), Icare (9th March 2021), Journeyman (7th March 2021), Libico (19th April 2021), naochan (7th March 2021), Reinhard (7th March 2021), Siphonemis (6th March 2021), Tintin (6th March 2021), toppy (6th March 2021), Trisher (7th March 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Wow, thank you all so much for your thoughtful replies so far, which have touched me very much. I will reply properly later on, but will start by watching the first video recommended, and work my way through all of the information provided. I am certain that this material will also be very useful for others in the same situation.

I forgot to mention earlier that at 96 my father is the oldest person in the care home, and although both of his next-door neighbours did not make it, he got through the outbreak with only a cough and a temperature. I do wonder if the fact that he has not been having the flu jab for many years (I really must thank Bill here for the 2009/2010 interviews with Jane Burgermeister!), may have helped him, and I'm glad to say that my sister has arranged with the home that he will not be having the gene therapy shot either!

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Anna70 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th March 2021), Franny (7th March 2021), Harmony (7th March 2021), Icare (9th March 2021), Mike Gorman (7th March 2021), Olam (7th March 2021), Reinhard (7th March 2021), Tintin (6th March 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,102 times in 20,640 posts

What about just showing him how many posts and threads there are on Avalon concerning the vaccine, side effects, pushback, etc.
    And explain why it's been so difficult to choose, considering the HUGE amount of information showing the dangers.
    But this is a good one to check out:
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=nKSIPzJpjj0
    UK Column News Special: Care Home Whistleblower
    Feb 9, 2021
    UK Column
    83.7K subscribers

"UKColumn was recently contacted by an experienced Care Home manager. The individual was deeply concerned about the effects of Covid 19 and vaccinations, on both staff and the elderly, within care facilities across the country. Finally their personal concern had reached the point where they felt the need to speak out to the wider public.

However, due to likely management pressure and kick-back, and likely punitive action from within the broader Care system itself, they needed to do so as an anonymous whistleblower. We take it as a significant compliment that they chose come to the UKColumn to tell their story.

As will become apparent in the interview with them, to speak out from within the UK Care System in 2021, carries risks to both your job, and professionally qualified status. In short, whistleblowers are at risk of losing their job, and may lose the ability to find care work elsewhere if this also impacts on their vital professional registration.

Against this background we applaud this person for their courage in blowing the whistle and speaking the truth.

Please join us in this UKColumn news special, where we hear first hand about the mindset of the social care system, which has reacted vigorously to implement the UK government's Covid 19 protection policies - to the point of being zealous. But despite strict adherence to the government's Covid protection arrangements, and diligent care work in general, it now emerges that elderly people who remained free of Covid for many weeks and months, became Covid positive following vaccinations. A pattern that was also to affect hardworking staff, who until then, had been clear of the illness.

Significantly this pattern was being seen by managers across the country’s care system, and sickness amongst staff of course placed both the care system itself, and those staff still working, under greatly increased pressure.

Our whistleblower stresses that far from being one or two odd cases, there was a “dramatic increase’ in Covid outbreaks after vaccinations. Asked if this related to one particular, or all of the three vaccines, they stated that they did not have precise information on this, but believed the Pfizer vaccine was the most likely culprit.

Moreover there was “huge confusion in Covid testing and the reliability of results." The testing policy and results such as they are, were described as an “ever changing landscape,” in which little confidence could be placed.

Questioned as to the route by which these observations and concerns could be passed into official professional channels, the whistleblower commented that whether the reporting channel was the CQC or the Professional Care body, there was a reluctance to hear bad news about the Covid 19 and vaccination policy as a whole. To the point the system which should have received and acted upon concerns, was described as having “tin ears.” It did not want to hear and would not hear.

The whistleblower also added that “increasingly social care provision was no longer a question of the application of appropriate professional care decided upon by the carer themselves, but rather professional social carers were now treated as an 'Agent of the State’ to follow guidelines and procedures.”

As we see Covid 19 deaths amongst the elderly increasing, with further mortality increases (for whatever reason) post vaccination, the picture provided by this individual of some 30 years professional care experience at high management level, is deeply worrying. Vulnerable elderly people are becoming sick and are dying, their hard pressed carers are also becoming sick, and yet to speak out brings indifference at best, and real threats to the whistleblower’s job at worst.

What is really going on in the care system around vulnerable elderly people? How has the UK care system come to this troubled state? Join us to hear this critical whistleblower testimony for yourself, and please do help them by sharing this report as widely as possible."

Also posted here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...25#post1414725
    Last edited by onawah; 6th March 2021 at 21:58.
    Each breath a gift...

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Anna70 (7th March 2021), Bill Ryan (7th March 2021), Franny (7th March 2021), Harmony (7th March 2021), Icare (9th March 2021), Olam (7th March 2021), Reinhard (9th March 2021), Tintin (6th March 2021), Trisher (7th March 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,062 times in 2,419 posts

Dr Lee Merritt. Video: “ Important Perspectives of Covid-19”. January 2021. Put her name and that title into a search engine.

There is also a video with three presenters, one of whom is Robert Kennedy Jr. He speaks last. The video is on this Forum somewhere in the Covid threads. It’s about an hour long. I do not recall the name.

The first presenter is a woman who has a PhD. She discusses her personal experiences with Fauci (and people like him) and who he is, what his mission is, and how he is controlled.

The second presenter is a man who runs a private business that studies patents. He discusses how there are Covid19 patents for the “virus” and Covid19 “vaccine” patents dating back many, many years before 2019 and who holds the patents. Gates et al.

The last presenter is Kennedy who is an expert in the area of vaccines and the deleterious and toxic affects and effects of so called vaccines.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Anna70 (7th March 2021), Bill Ryan (7th March 2021), Franny (7th March 2021), Harmony (7th March 2021), Olam (7th March 2021), Reinhard (7th March 2021), Tintin (6th March 2021), Trisher (7th March 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,630 times in 5,415 posts

Quote Posted by Anna70 (here)
    Wow, thank you all so much for your thoughtful replies so far, which have touched me very much. I will reply properly later on, but will start by watching the first video recommended, and work my way through all of the information provided. I am certain that this material will also be very useful for others in the same situation.

I forgot to mention earlier that at 96 my father is the oldest person in the care home, and although both of his next-door neighbours did not make it, he got through the outbreak with only a cough and a temperature. I do wonder if the fact that he has not been having the flu jab for many years (I really must thank Bill here for the 2009/2010 interviews with Jane Burgermeister!), may have helped him, and I'm glad to say that my sister has arranged with the home that he will not be having the gene therapy shot either!
    Hi Anna

A very warm welcome to you here

It is a tricky situation to navigate and I do wish you very well.

You may also visit here in the Avalon Library if you've time - there's really quite a lot here now: Covid-19 Vaccines - more will be added tomorrow.

Sue (Ayt) one of my moderator colleagues alerted us to this very useful Penn Medical Center published paper from December 2020 which I will put in the library along with a host of other material that is primed for inclusion:

“If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Anna70 (7th March 2021), Bill Ryan (7th March 2021), Ewan (7th June 2021), Franny (7th March 2021), Harmony (7th March 2021), Icare (9th March 2021), Journeyman (7th March 2021), Olam (7th March 2021), Reinhard (7th March 2021), Sue (Ayt) (7th March 2021), Trisher (7th March 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,316 times in 2,099 posts

Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    Dr Lee Merritt. Video: “ Important Perspectives of Covid-19”. January 2021. Put her name and that title into a search engine.

There is also a video with three presenters, one of whom is Robert Kennedy Jr. He speaks last. The video is on this Forum somewhere in the Covid threads. It’s about an hour long. I do not recall the name.

The first presenter is a woman who has a PhD. She discusses her personal experiences with Fauci (and people like him) and who he is, what his mission is, and how he is controlled.

The second presenter is a man who runs a private business that studies patents. He discusses how there are Covid19 patents for the “virus” and Covid19 “vaccine” patents dating back many, many years before 2019 and who holds the patents. Gates et al.

The last presenter is Kennedy who is an expert in the area of vaccines and the deleterious and toxic affects and effects of so called vaccines.
    I recall this video and agree that it's very informative but I don't recall the name either. I do recall the other two names, Dr. David E. Martin and Dr. Judy Mikowitz, both of whom are brilliant. The extra names may help in locating this and other videos with them.
    A million galaxies are a little foam on that shoreless sea. ~ Rumi

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

Anna70 (7th March 2021), Bill Ryan (7th March 2021), Harmony (7th March 2021), Icare (9th March 2021), Olam (7th March 2021), Reinhard (7th March 2021), Satori (7th March 2021), Tintin (7th March 2021), Trisher (7th March 2021)

21. Link to Post #11
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,630 times in 5,415 posts

Quote Posted by Franny (here)

I recall this video and agree that it's very informative but I don't recall the name either. I do recall the other two names, Dr. David E. Martin and Dr. Judy Mikowitz, both of whom are brilliant. The extra names may help in locating this and other videos with them.
    Here, Dr Lee Merritt:

“If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Anna70 (7th March 2021), Bill Ryan (7th March 2021), Harmony (7th March 2021), Icare (9th March 2021), Olam (7th March 2021), pueblo (7th March 2021), Reinhard (7th March 2021), Satori (7th March 2021), Trisher (7th March 2021)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,256 times in 2,177 posts

This is meant to be good and OT for the OP, though I haven't seen it I am posting it as of possible interest.

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/oMKGTfTMP52S/

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Anna70 (7th March 2021), Bill Ryan (7th March 2021), Ewan (7th June 2021), Harmony (7th March 2021), Icare (9th March 2021), Reinhard (9th March 2021), Tintin (7th March 2021)

25. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,062 times in 2,419 posts

Thank you!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Tintin (here)

Here, Dr Lee Merritt:

Thank you![COLOR="red"]
    Last edited by Satori; 7th March 2021 at 00:54.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Anna70 (7th March 2021), Bill Ryan (7th March 2021), Denise/Dizi (7th March 2021), Harmony (7th March 2021), Icare (9th March 2021), Reinhard (7th March 2021), Tintin (7th March 2021), Trisher (7th March 2021)

27. Link to Post #14
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

I could not read the last part of the title. The 'before getting jabbed' part.

Because the first part, the 'think twice' part is my entire focus with those that do not do their own thinking but instead use 'official' sources to form their own opinions - which actually means they themselves have no opinion and do not do any thinking at all.

I use language and certain 'magic' which is only really the power of logic to 'shock' a person into cognitive dissonance. Where before they had a smooth hold on reality, as it has been explained to them by 'official' sources, a 'shock' will inevitably lead to the questioning of what they have been told and consequently believe.

It might take many 'shocks' to motivate them to change their beliefs or at least to question their 'sources' but the 'shock' will never leave them. It creates a void, a hole, an opening, through which further 'shocks' will allow 'truth' to take hold. For a while the hole can be spackled over and ignored but invariably at some point they must address the contradiction.

It is a trick, it is a talent, it is magic - and it works.

The problem with videos, imo, is that most people do not have the attention span or the requisite retention skills necessary to hold a stream of postulates in their mind long enough to 'grok' a line of reasoning. That's why the 'shock' is so effective. They might not even know they were 'shocked' in this manner.

All they might know is that suddenly they need to investigate (or ignore) (and often hate the harbinger) (or more likely ridicule them) with more vigour. Next time they will be either more receptive or more resistant. Either is a step forward...

edit to add:
    This is how I was baited by the interviews Bill and Kerry did way back when...it required me to re-examine my entire belief structure.
    Last edited by Ernie Nemeth; 7th March 2021 at 01:46.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Anna70 (7th March 2021), Bill Ryan (7th March 2021), Ewan (7th June 2021), Harmony (7th March 2021), Icare (9th March 2021), Journeyman (7th March 2021), Olam (9th March 2021), Reinhard (7th March 2021), Sue (Ayt) (7th March 2021), Trisher (7th March 2021)

29. Link to Post #15
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

I'm quite blown away by the sheer wealth of responses. So much information and food for thought. And guidance on where to explore next. It will certainly keep me busy for a while yet, so before I get round to responding to individual messages, I want to send my heartfelt THANKS to all of you now!!!

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Anna70 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th March 2021), Harmony (7th March 2021), Icare (9th March 2021), Journeyman (7th March 2021), Olam (9th March 2021), onawah (7th March 2021), Trisher (7th March 2021)

31. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

This post highlights the overall problem we are confronted with, it is a complex problem that we need to approach with nuanced understanding: the Information War and the credibility gap.
    The official world is extremely astute, they know that 'normal people', that section of our communities who have an average high school education, who operate within the safe parenthesis of 'mainstream culture' tend towards obliviousness.

This might sound judgemental, but we need to recognise exactly what we are working with: one overly hyped move and they stop listening!
    I think it is the fervent passion of the alternative researcher that works against them.
    Remember when it was suggested that the FLAT EARTH phenomenon was a deliberate psyop, to discredit the alternative research community? I think there is much to this.
    Remember when 'Conspiracy Theory' was supposed to have been planted by the CIA to mitigate the JFK assassination questioners? Well this has stuck like glue and every Normie in Christendom uses this expression!!
    We have to be gentle, and reach people from their own perspective.

Too many exclamation marks, too much florid language, and you lose them.

Dr Vernon Coleman is a good value, but he could be dismissed as being a lone voice: one man is vulnerable to the 'crackpot' label. https://brandnewtube.com/@DrVernonColeman

The World Doctor's Alliance is good value also, a large group of medical people who provide highly credible information on Covid and the Vaccines

32. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Anna70 (7th March 2021), Bill Ryan (7th March 2021), Ernie Nemeth (7th March 2021), Ewan (7th June 2021), happyuk (17th March 2021), Harmony (7th March 2021), Icare (9th March 2021), Matthew (7th March 2021), Olam (9th March 2021), Reinhard (7th March 2021), Sue (Ayt) (7th March 2021), Trisher (7th March 2021)

33. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,755 times in 2,614 posts

Here's a link to a fairly easy to understand Covid Vaccine video from fellow member Houman.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1413318

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Harmony For This Post:

Anna70 (7th March 2021), Bill Ryan (7th March 2021), Icare (9th March 2021), Journeyman (7th March 2021), Olam (9th March 2021), Sue (Ayt) (7th March 2021), Trisher (7th March 2021)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,564 times in 32,794 posts

Sometimes, a single image can have more impact that an in-depth video or a detailed research paper.

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Anna70 (7th March 2021), Icare (9th March 2021), kudzy (7th March 2021), Matthew (7th March 2021), Olam (9th March 2021), Trisher (7th March 2021), Yoda (7th March 2021)

37. Link to Post #19
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,192 times in 437 posts

I have come to the conclusion that unless it is on mainstream news or in the mainstream papers then it won't be believed by a lot of people. Sadly they have been thoroughly duped. Anyone who has spent years following this hidden agenda is well prepared not to be taken in. Those that have relied on mainstream all their lives are incredulous and will not believe what they consider conspiracy theories. I really wish you success Anna70.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Anna70 (7th March 2021), Bill Ryan (8th March 2021), happyuk (7th March 2021), Icare (9th March 2021), Olam (9th March 2021)

39. Link to Post #20
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,223 times in 940 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Sometimes, a single image can have more impact that an in-depth video or a detailed research paper.

In case some wise-ass tries to dismiss this as a one-off have a few more...

Click image for larger version

Name:	1615148265553.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	190.5 KB
ID:	46260
    Last edited by happyuk; 7th March 2021 at 20:36.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

Anna70 (7th March 2021), Bill Ryan (8th March 2021), Icare (9th March 2021), Olam (9th March 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast