+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Looking for the single best video to make a loved one think twice before getting jabbed...

1. Link to Post #21
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,442 times in 159 posts

Default Re: Looking for the single best video to make a loved one think twice before getting jabbed...

Quick update for now. This is such a struggle. The extended family member who is back in hospital with Covid related complications is not doing at all well, with blisters all over his legs, and that is making it even harder to make a case against the experimental jab, especially with pressure from other relatives piled on.

I have however found this information on the UK government website, where under point 6.2 it states the following:

6.2 Incompatibilities

In the absence of compatibility studies, this vaccine must not be mixed with other medicinal products.

As my boyfriend is on three medications, it would seem to me that if he is given the jab, that could be classed as malpractice.

It makes me think... Given that so many people who are getting the jab are on some sort of medication, if anything bad should happen to anybody in this group, the pharmaceutical industry and the government would seem to be within their right to throw this back at them and the surgery or vaccination centre where the jab was administered.

It seemed another bit of information worth sharing here.

EDIT: Oops, I may have misunderstood this. It might have meant that the different meds should not be mixed inside the syringe. There is still section 4.5 though:

4.5 Interaction with other medicinal products and other forms of interaction
    No interaction studies have been performed.
    Concomitant administration of COVID-19Vaccine AstraZeneca with other vaccines has not been studied (see section 5.1).

Not as strongly put, but still just as much a get out of jail for free card for government and AZ.
    Last edited by Anna70; 9th March 2021 at 03:00.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Anna70 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th March 2021), Ewan (7th June 2021), Icare (9th March 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (10th March 2021), Olam (9th March 2021), Reinhard (9th March 2021), Tintin (11th March 2021), Trisher (12th March 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

Default Re: Looking for the single best video to make a loved one think twice before getting jabbed...

Quote Posted by Anna70 (here)
    As my boyfriend is on three medications, it would seem to me that if he is given the jab, that could be classed as malpractice.
    I could be wrong Anna, but I think the waivers that the government slyly introduced at the height of first lockdown panic may cover any and everyone associated with the vaccines for any liability. I'm not sure if that extends to any GP who is asked to advise on suitability however. Regardless, I think it's a good direction to focus on in your case because as the documents show, there's been absolutely no testing of any potential clashes with existing medications. The precautionary principle should hold sway here?

Good luck with all this either way. I will be the only one not taking it in my immediate circle and I came to a similar conclusion to Olam:

Quote Posted by Olam (here)
    This is just my opinion...

I have tried over the years to "educate" my family on stuff we typically talk about here.
    I have learned that especially for personal decisions that can be life changing, there is not much we can do to try and convince someone to change their minds.
    If you look at it in a philosophical way , call it karma, people have certain destinies.
    I am also in a position where I have suspicions and in the main links to anecdotal accounts, whilst family members have now had one or two jabs without significant reaction and therefore feel confident the vaccines are safe. The prevailing tide of mainstream reporting is of course very pro vaccines.

I am comfortable with my decision not to have it and to accept any consequences which may arise from that. Now I'm hoping for the best for those around me who are taking it.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Anna70 (9th March 2021), Bill Ryan (9th March 2021), Icare (9th March 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (10th March 2021), Olam (9th March 2021), Reinhard (9th March 2021), Sue (Ayt) (9th March 2021), Tintin (11th March 2021), Trisher (12th March 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Quote I could be wrong Anna, but I think the waivers that the government slyly introduced at the height of first lockdown panic may cover any and everyone associated with the vaccines for any liability.
    You are correct! Under the Clinical Negligence Scheme for Trusts, vaccinators have complete indemnity, plus apparently they receive £12.58 per Covid vaccine dose they administer.

Now here is something that makes me so cross: When you look at the government website's Astra Zeneca "package leaflet" for the recipient, under "Other medicines and COVID 19 Vaccine AstraZeneca", it just tells you to "tell your doctor, pharmacist or nurse if you are taking, have recently taken or might take, any other medicines or vaccines."

Yet, as I'd mentioned before, the version for healthcare professionals, states in section 6.2 not to mix this vaccine with other medicinal products. (I do now think that this does actually mean any form of medication, not just mixing in the syringe).

But here we have a GP pushing a physically very fit (so at low risk Covid wise) person on multiple medications to take this concoction. Against the instruction they have not to mix these things, which the patient would not be aware of if they only read the version intended for vaccine recipients, which just tells them to mention it to the GP. Who does not seem to have read or care about this section in their fact sheet. But hey ho, they get £12.58 and full indemnity.

I want to thank everyone here again for all your help in piecing a case together!!! It means more than I can say.

EDIT: Someone on Twitter pointed out to me that point 6.2 must be referring to mixing inside the syringe after all, as it was part of the information on storage, so I apologise for probably having misinterpreted that.
    Still, the more important matter of what happens when things get mixed inside the human body remains a mystery, as far as I can gather from 4.5. But rather than expressing caution, the document leaves it at that.
    I always try to be careful when sharing things like this, because of what the consequences might be if I'm wrong, so to still have gotten the 6.2 bit wrong is quite embarrassing, and I apologise for that, as there is enough misinformation out there as it is!
    Last edited by Anna70; 11th March 2021 at 20:01.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Anna70 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th March 2021), Ewan (7th June 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (10th March 2021), Tintin (11th March 2021), Trisher (12th March 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,530 times in 2,552 posts

This document is not a video, but it should make anyone think twice before queing up for the shot!
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FCLpbPgBu1Kb-I7Llyxv0m2SosvmsWS6/view
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Anna70 (11th March 2021), Bill Ryan (11th March 2021), Tintin (11th March 2021), Trisher (12th March 2021)

9. Link to Post #25
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Wow, thank you ever so much for this enormous amount of compiled information!

And many, many thanks to everyone here who has responded. I will get back to you properly later on. Still on the case...

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anna70 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th March 2021), Sue (Ayt) (11th March 2021), Trisher (12th March 2021)

11. Link to Post #26
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Quick update. He did think twice, but felt happy to have it anyway. I knew the odds were always stacked high that way, and if all the excellent information everyone here shared did not deter him, nothing would have, and it is just meant to be. The mind boggles, but I have to respect his choice as he does mine. I am sure the information will help others though! It has certainly strengthened my own resolve about not having the jab and having done the right thing for my dad.

Thank you ever so much for all the support throughout this past week. I have felt much less alone for it, as well as deeply touched.

I will go and have some rest now, after a mostly sleepless night. Will let you know how things go.

All my love.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Anna70 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th March 2021), Ewan (7th June 2021), Sue (Ayt) (12th March 2021), Trisher (12th March 2021)

13. Link to Post #27
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,456 times in 4,332 posts

... MOAB of truths:

Plandemic Film Stars Dr. David Martin and Dr. Judy Mikovits Q&A Session 1:09:45

HealthImpactNews Published June 6, 2021

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vfiuk7

Rumble — The official Plandemic Documentary Bitchute Channel has just released a video from the "Free & Brave" Conference held at the Church of Glad Tidings in May, 2021.

On the night before the conference started, there was a film screening of the Plandemic documentary, which featured Dr. David Martin and Dr. Judy Mikovits.

This was apparently their first public appearance together, and they held a very informative Q&A session following the film screening.

This is a video you are going to want to watch, as it is not only very informative, but full of hope as well, and very comforting.

https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/pl...-a-qa-session/

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

atman (7th June 2021), Bill Ryan (7th June 2021), Ewan (7th June 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2