+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Project Red Sun (Mars exploration and landings)

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,168 times in 1,747 posts

Default Project Red Sun (Mars exploration and landings)

Project Red Sun is a secret american russian joint space venture that had at least 3 manned Mars missions.

The first manned Mars landing under Project Red Sun. A secret american russian joint venture. This film was shown in 1977 in the last episode of the program "Science Report". You can see a Mars landing from 1962 here! On the film that was recorded from the object, you can see the display of the camera (or a monitor), it shows in English and Russian the external air pressure with 700 millibars, an outside temperature with 4 'Celsius and a wind speed from 21 km / h on, which would be perfectly viable conditions, similar to those on Earth. The flying object lands in front of a kind of base. After the landing something moves on the ground, whereupon the voices in the background shout: "This is the biggest thing in history, it is May 22nd, 1962, we landed on Mars". Ballantine recorded a non decrypted broadcast from a mars landing with his own equipment. He got killed for it. Thatīs why the clip is called the Ballantinesīs tape.

This is a 16mm footage collection of ISV Columbus.This is not for public distribution and it's used by NASA and Air Force during classified meetings about Red Sun Project missions.The entire footage lasts about 40 minutes.
    This one was the 2nd manned mission to Mars and took place on August 28 1973.
    Astronauts were:
    Elliot See Commander
    William.B.Rutledge Pilot
    Vladimir Ilyushin

The third known manned Mars mission under Project Red Sun in 2011. This is just the footage of one of the camcorders the astronauts had with them.

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th March 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (7th March 2021), Creedence (7th March 2021), Harmony (6th March 2021), haroldsails (7th March 2021), holcaul (6th March 2021), Hym (7th March 2021), justntime2learn (6th March 2021), Justplain (6th March 2021), magicmanx (6th March 2021), Maknocktomb (7th March 2021), Mashika (6th March 2021), Mike (6th March 2021), mountain_jim (8th March 2021), palehorse (7th March 2021), Sadieblue (6th March 2021), The Moss Trooper (7th March 2021), toppy (6th March 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

Default Re: Project Red Sun (Mars exploration and landings)

Quote Posted by uzn (here)
    Project Red Sun is a secret american russian joint space venture that had at least 3 manned Mars missions.

The first manned Mars landing under Project Red Sun. A secret american russian joint venture. This film was shown in 1977 in the last episode of the program "Science Report". You can see a Mars landing from 1962 here! On the film that was recorded from the object, you can see the display of the camera (or a monitor), it shows in English and Russian the external air pressure with 700 millibars, an outside temperature with 4 'Celsius and a wind speed from 21 km / h on, which would be perfectly viable conditions, similar to those on Earth. The flying object lands in front of a kind of base. After the landing something moves on the ground, whereupon the voices in the background shout: "This is the biggest thing in history, it is May 22nd, 1962, we landed on Mars". Ballantine recorded a non decrypted broadcast from a mars landing with his own equipment. He got killed for it. Thatīs why the clip is called the Ballantinesīs tape.

This is a 16mm footage collection of ISV Columbus.This is not for public distribution and it's used by NASA and Air Force during classified meetings about Red Sun Project missions.The entire footage lasts about 40 minutes.
    This one was the 2nd manned mission to Mars and took place on August 28 1973.
    Astronauts were:
    Elliot See Commander
    William.B.Rutledge Pilot
    Vladimir Ilyushin

The third known manned Mars mission under Project Red Sun in 2011. This is just the footage of one of the camcorders the astronauts had with them.

Around 10 or possibly 12 years ago (can't really remember) i watched that first video you posted, except i watched a 'bit' longer version of it, which included a first landing, then a second step where they fly again and this second part is what i see on your video, they land for a second part, and the audio of your first video is what came out of the 'first' landing' not this second one.

I for the most part, tend to believe this is real, because of that other video i watched tons of years ago and that i have never seen anywhere again.. but a couple things are not really clicking for me:

1. The on screen display is not how it would be normally, and it has a weird out of focus thing that doesn't get shared with the rest of the video, why? Why is it showing at the bottom like that? Meaning, why a recording of this data on that video, when it's already being sent and recorded by other instruments and sent back to earth second by second? It does seem odd to me

2. Most people don't know, but these, the shared US-Russian space missions have Russian as the official default language, but back then, i find it very hard to believe Russian would be spoken like that, because space missions are a 'single' official language for everything when you are out there, there is no chance for mistakes, so you have to know and speak the mission's official language at all times, here we don't see that, and in a mission like this one?

The third one i think is not real, Mars doesn't really look like that, it has already been proven, it's not that color for real, that gives it away. At that distance they are on that video, impossible that it would look reddish, it would show the true color as in this image, the closer you get the less red the planet gets, until it's basically brownish as anything on earth, the colors are not correct at all

Last edited by Mashika; 6th March 2021 at 23:06.
    Tired

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th March 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (7th March 2021), Dreamer148 (7th March 2021), Gracy (7th March 2021), Harmony (7th March 2021), holcaul (6th March 2021), Hym (7th March 2021), justntime2learn (6th March 2021), Justplain (7th March 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (7th March 2021), Michi (6th March 2021), mountain_jim (8th March 2021), palehorse (7th March 2021), toppy (7th March 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

to Mashika::
    You are making interesting points. Do you have a website or a channel where we can learn more about your insights ?

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th March 2021), Gracy (7th March 2021), Harmony (7th March 2021), Hym (7th March 2021), Mashika (6th March 2021), mountain_jim (8th March 2021), toppy (7th March 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

You are making interesting points. Do you have a website or a channel where we can learn more about your insights ?
    No, i mostly "ride alone", but you can fact check against NASA itself and Roscosmos, there are roads to reach them, IF you want to reach them lol just kidding but most engineers at both of the agencies will gladly reply if you reach to them, but not if it's beyond their NDA

I can't just throw them around, i have a couple friends but mostly it's not very likely they would allow me to do stuff like that. On the specific area of military or space engineering, you basically don't want to be associated with conspiracies or your career may be over, so yeah, harsh path ahead :/

The may be interesting to you, if you want to follow a bit.. Think about this, on a space craft, resources are very, extremetely limited. Why would, and how would you display an overlay on a camera video, when that information is already sent by other means? It doesn't make any sense for the astronauts, or people on earth, it's meaningless

https://www.internationaldeepspacest...ruary-2018.pdf

https://www.nasa.gov/press-release/n...e-technologies

Go through that document, and see how long it is and how much stuff is in there, and every aspect of it will eventually become a specification on it's own, even larger than this draft. And think then what was needed to achieve the mission back then, so there's a tremendous amount of work ahead, the people who may have achieved the first trip, either had 'external' help or had been working on it way longer than we could possibly think

Think about it, you think they got to Mars without expert, excellent engineering work? There's way lots of work behind the scenes, down right to how you put a screw on place, you don't/can't afford waste in any possible way on a mission like that one
    Last edited by Mashika; 6th March 2021 at 23:25.
    Tired

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

bennycog (7th March 2021), Bill Ryan (6th March 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (7th March 2021), Gracy (7th March 2021), Harmony (7th March 2021), haroldsails (7th March 2021), Hym (7th March 2021), mountain_jim (8th March 2021), palehorse (7th March 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Something to add that i just remembered, on the video i watched about the landing on Mars, the first one, had something moving towards the spacecraft, from top to down on the middle of the screen, that's when they screamed like that on video you posted, then the craft would fly again and you could see the sand flowing around and then they float for a while, then turn left for a bit, then the scenes on your video happen. Hope this information is helpful if you try to look more into this

When they start flying again, it just seems as if they are drifting around, but it's hard to say, there were no overlays of any meassures as in your video. Then eventually the second part is this video we have on this thread, the audio is misplaced and i don't know why, but i'm perfectly sure it belonged to the first section of the video that is not shown here

If you look at 0:18 on the video, it shows they are way higher than on the previous seconds, that's how i remember they raised and they were drifting around, not almost at grown level as in the first few seconds of the video
    Last edited by Mashika; 7th March 2021 at 00:01.
    Tired

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th March 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (7th March 2021), Gracy (7th March 2021), Harmony (7th March 2021), Hym (7th March 2021), Justplain (7th March 2021), mountain_jim (8th March 2021), palehorse (7th March 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

These are fantastic videos.

My (incomplete) understanding of the secret space program is that they continued making enhancements on the technology after the first mars missions to the point that in the early 90s the SSP was able to 'fly ET home' as Ben Rich said, the retired head of Lockheed skunkworks. This indicates that by the 90s the SSP was able to travel interstellar space flight, likely faster than light or using wormholes. If you have seen videos and design documents of the tr-3b you will get an idea of how they have managed to negate gravity with some success, and when unhindered by gravity, laws of relativity can be overcome due to masslessness.

So although the first video may have been unique, I don't believe the second or third are really indicative of where the secret space program was at during those time periods.
    Last edited by Justplain; 7th March 2021 at 01:01.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th March 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (7th March 2021), Harmony (7th March 2021), Hym (7th March 2021), Mashika (7th March 2021), mountain_jim (8th March 2021), palehorse (7th March 2021), uzn (7th March 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,755 times in 2,614 posts

Watching the first video, it has the sound of an old movie. There is no time lapse between the supposed pilot and Houston's returned comments. Mmm

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Harmony For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th March 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (7th March 2021), Hym (7th March 2021), Mashika (7th March 2021), mountain_jim (8th March 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,534 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Harmony (here)
    Watching the first video, it has the sound of an old movie. There is no time lapse between the supposed pilot and Houston's returned comments. Mmm
    The first one ("Ballantine's Tape") is directly taken from the well-known hoax documentary (but an extremely good one!) Alternative 3. See this interesting thread for many more details:

16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (7th March 2021), Harmony (7th March 2021), holcaul (7th March 2021), Hym (7th March 2021), Justplain (7th March 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (7th March 2021), Mashika (7th March 2021), Mike Gorman (7th March 2021), mountain_jim (8th March 2021), Olaf (7th March 2021), palehorse (7th March 2021), uzn (7th March 2021), Yoda (7th March 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

They were talking to the orbiting capsule and relying back and forward to earth, no direct communication but if you have a floating satellite around, or a couple in between, it could be possible? Specially if we work under concept that they had way more advanced tech than we believed they had

Ī=[Post Update]=Ī

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    The first one ("Ballantine's Tape") is directly taken from the well-known hoax documentary (but an extremely good one!) Alternative 3. See this interesting thread for many more details:
    The thread's date even matches the date i thought i watched it first, around 10 years ago Glad to know now
    Tired

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th March 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (7th March 2021), Harmony (7th March 2021), Hym (7th March 2021), Justplain (7th March 2021), mountain_jim (8th March 2021), palehorse (7th March 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

another longer version of the first landing. Njoy

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th March 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (7th March 2021), Harmony (7th March 2021), Hym (7th March 2021), Mashika (7th March 2021), mountain_jim (8th March 2021)

21. Link to Post #11
    Great Britain Avalon Member roguemoon's Avatar
    Thanks

as soon as i saw victoria crater from above i knew one of these videos was fake.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to roguemoon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th March 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (7th March 2021), Hym (7th March 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (7th March 2021), Mashika (7th March 2021), mountain_jim (8th March 2021), uzn (7th March 2021)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,838 times in 650 posts

I'll point to something very interesting on Ballentine's Tape...............

The flight characteristics of the vehicle that is being piloted. We (I) presumed this was filmed from a helicopter, after all, a jet or prop-driven craft wouldn't be able to manoeuvre like that at that speed. So, helicopter shot it is....... Until landing. We see no dust or sand thrown-up which we'd expect to see with rotor-wash from a helicopter. It is possible that the 'landing' sequence may have the camera on an arm or boom, hence the lack of dust.

I too remember seeing a far longer segment from the Ballentine Tape, many years ago, and there where manoeuvres done in the air that were also i impossible for a helicopter to perform....... This info went someway to leaning that the footage could possibly be real, as presented.

Things that make you go, Hmmmmmmm.
    May your Spirit stay unbroken, may you not be deterred.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th March 2021), Hym (7th March 2021), Mashika (7th March 2021), mountain_jim (8th March 2021)

25. Link to Post #13
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,504 times in 4,311 posts

Quote Posted by roguemoon (here)
    as soon as i saw victoria crater from above i knew one of these videos was fake.
    Yup, Victoria crater as photographed by the Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter (below). This is a sloppy combination of overlays (like a window-frame on top of real Martian images), a mish-mash of real historical NASA footage with fabrications (Skylab / Alternative 3), and genuine audio recordings on top of it all to lend some credibility. But it's poorly done. A millisecond of basic awareness tells you this is very fake.

Click image for larger version

Name:	mars crater_fakeQQCrk.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	214.3 KB
ID:	46256
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th March 2021), Hym (7th March 2021), Mashika (7th March 2021), mountain_jim (8th March 2021)

27. Link to Post #14
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Quote Posted by The Moss Trooper (here)
    I'll point to something very interesting on Ballentine's Tape...............

I too remember seeing a far longer segment from the Ballentine Tape, many years ago, and there where manoeuvres done in the air that were also i impossible for a helicopter to perform....... This info went someway to leaning that the footage could possibly be real, as presented.

Things that make you go, Hmmmmmmm.
    This is why i thought it could be real, but i never fully believed because of other reasons. But it did seem odd and i think "i wanted to believe" And that's not very helpful sometimes

I remember seeing a bit of sand being pushed around on the longer version, maybe it got edited out? And maybe we watched a first draft of the video that did not made it?
    Last edited by Mashika; 7th March 2021 at 17:03.
    Tired

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th March 2021), Hym (7th March 2021), mountain_jim (8th March 2021), The Moss Trooper (8th March 2021)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,040 times in 911 posts

I laughed at the first video as it reminds me of old t.v. programs that showed accidents and funny missteps, all with overdubbed sound that does not fit but at least tries to, considering voicing quality and added scrubs, supposedly using an unfiltered ambiance that comes thru the old, limited capabilities, not fitting the time the film was recorded. The sound quality, the americans speaking russian, the words, the overlays, the time jumps and all of the other anomalies Mashika notes....Silly of any ssp cover program to go there, but they got paid.

It was the background talk that reminded me of the clumsy, amateurish, aural foley additions by the sound engineers who bought an entire lot of old amateur videos and after remixing and editing in their own sound tracks, imitating the reactions and creating foley additions of voices of the participants, and crashes/explosion noises..... then sold the series as original recordings. The series was something like 'world's most daring..' No one in the business would have any reason to do anything but laugh and applaud those who sold the product as entertainment.

Remember, all of nasa is delivered, one way or the other, as entertainment. You won't ever go where they have gone. You are not invited, and in some cases, due to the horror of the imposition of the secrecy state of corporate control and their distaste for human life and the quality of human life, you wouldn't want to go anyway. Just send us real videos......or we get to make our own edited versions.

Those videos aren't as classy as Fractured Flickers, the best featuring Stan Laurel of Laurel and Hardy fame, which were among the most influential and hilarious overdubbing works using silent films, but I couldn't help but laugh at the obvious mismatch of film and sound. Edward Everett Horton, Bill Scott/Bullwinkle/Boris Badenov, June Foray/Rocky/Natasha, William Conrad, Hans Conried/Snidely Whiplash, and other unique voice-over masters, like today's prolific and endlessly creative, skilled, voice over actor Phil LaMaar/Samurai Jack/MADtv/Futurama, would all fit those silly films so much better.....and we'd enjoy them so much more.

(The best way to learn from V.Over actors is to see them in person. I was shown and quickly got the voicing of Bullwinkle, when Jay Ward began talking to me in the Bullwinkle voice he learned from Bill Scott, while I happened to be the only visitor to Dudley Do-Rights Emporium on Sunset one sunny day, years ago. It was fun.)

The intro video used by Dutchsinse, our courageous friend Michael Janitch and his earthquake preparedness and readiness videos, reminds me of the first video on this thread that purports to be from a trip to Mars. I like Mike's intro video better and I'm of the mind he would appreciate some funny additions to his, some day beyond the very informative duties he carries out on the behalf of life on this little planet.

Hey, that gives me an idea.....
    It would be the best if, when humans met those of other races, ets, ints, indts, we all talked like cartoon characters with them. I'd listen to the 'others', hybrids, etc., imitating our cartoon characters all day long...

Back to the topic of faked space travel recordings mixed in with the real.....
    Last edited by Hym; 8th March 2021 at 00:33.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th March 2021), Ernie Nemeth (7th March 2021), Mashika (7th March 2021)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

They travelled by Mars to so I post this here too.

This video shows Saturn, Mars' Jupiter and the spaceship of extraterrestrial intelligent beings. Amateur filming from a spaceship.
    Last edited by uzn; 7th March 2021 at 22:05.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th March 2021), Hym (7th March 2021), Mashika (7th March 2021)

33. Link to Post #17
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hym (here)
    I laughed at the first video as it reminds me of old t.v. programs that showed accidents and funny missteps, all with overdubbed sound that does not fit but at least tries to, considering voicing quality and added scrubs, supposedly using an unfiltered ambiance that comes thru the old, limited capabilities, not fitting the time the film was recorded. The sound quality, the americans speaking russian, the words, the overlays, the time jumps and all of the other anomalies Mashika notes....Silly of any ssp cover program to go there, but they got paid.

It was the background talk that reminded me of the clumsy, amateurish, aural foley additions by the sound engineers who bought an entire lot of old amateur videos and after remixing and editing in their own sound tracks, imitating the reactions and creating foley additions of voices of the participants, and crashes/explosion noises..... then sold the series as original recordings. The series was something like 'world's most daring..' No one in the business would have any reason to do anything but laugh and applaud those who sold the product as entertainment.

Remember, all of nasa is delivered, one way or the other, as entertainment. You won't ever go where they have gone. You are not invited, and in some cases, due to the horror of the imposition of the secrecy state of corporate control and their distaste for human life and the quality of human life, you wouldn't want to go anyway. Just send us real videos......or we get to make our own edited versions.

Those videos aren't as classy as Fractured Flickers, the best featuring Stan Laurel of Laurel and Hardy fame, which were among the most influential and hilarious overdubbing works using silent films, but I couldn't help but laugh at the obvious mismatch of film and sound. Edward Everett Horton, Bill Scott, June Foray, William Conrad, Hans Conried and other unique voice-over masters, like today's prolific and endlessly creative, skilled, voice over actor Phil LaMaar, would all fit those silly films so much better.....and we'd enjoy them so much more.

(The best way to learn from V.Over actors is to see them in person. I was shown and quickly got the voicing of Bullwinkle, when Jay Ward began talking to me in the Bullwinkle voice he learned from Bill Scott, while I happened to be the only visitor to Dudley Do-Rights Emporium on Sunset one sunny day, years ago. It was fun.)

The intro video used by Dutchsinse, our courageous friend Michael Janitch and his earthquake preparedness and readiness videos, reminds me of the first video on this thread that purports to be from a trip to Mars. I like Mike's intro video better and I'm of the mind he would appreciate some funny additions to his, some day beyond the very informative duties he carries out on the behalf of life on this little planet.

Hey, that gives me an idea.....
    It would be the best if, when humans met those of other races, ets, ints, indts, we all talked like cartoon characters with them. I'd listen to the 'others', hybrids, etc., imitating our cartoon characters all day long...

Back to the topic of faked space travel recordings mixed in with the real.....
    Quote You are not invited
    That probably one of the most cruel facts of this world
    Tired

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th March 2021), Hym (7th March 2021)

+ Reply to Thread