+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast

Thread: UFO Videos (old & new)

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,168 times in 1,747 posts

Default UFO Videos (old & new)

I thought it would be cool to have a Thread were we can post new and cool Ufo videos from all over the world. Phones and cameras are getting better and so are the videos of sightings of Ufos. I will post more and more good ones I find in this Thread. I will not post any white lights at night or and dark spots at day, there are 100.000 of these videos but they don´t bring anything new to the table, exept of armadas maybe. Some might be real, some might be fake. Here you go.

Mothership with Ufo inside

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

Bluegreen (16th March 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (8th March 2021), DeDukshyn (8th March 2021), frodo13 (8th March 2021), holcaul (7th March 2021), Johnnycomelately (2nd November 2022), Mashika (7th March 2021), Matthew (7th March 2021), mojo (7th March 2021), mountain_jim (10th March 2021), Nasu (8th March 2021), O Donna (6th April 2021), toppy (8th March 2021), WhiteFeather (3rd April 2021), Zampano (8th March 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,825 times in 3,335 posts

Default Re: UFO Videos (old & new)

For some of those, they look completely belonging to their times, as in "the designers of the UFOs knew what people in the US liked in that decade, so the UFO was designed to fit in the styles/color schemes of the times"

I think when we find objects floating around that look completely out of their times or place, then we have leads to the real thing. The rest, as in silvery cool looking things that disappeared after the 80's or so when navy blue and light gray was more cool or dark paint was useful, are just fakes
    Tired

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (2nd November 2022), Matthew (7th March 2021), Michi (7th March 2021), Nasu (8th March 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

For that one, watch this channel, Alexey is a 'random' guy that likes to try all sorts of things, here's a video of him making a 'UFO' in real time, hope you like the video

Also this one, for a real UFO you would have to integrate a real power source inside, but this should give an idea of how those things may work, and how it's possible for real, with the proper tech around

Starts at minute 22:00
    Last edited by Mashika; 7th March 2021 at 21:11.
    Tired

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Hym (8th March 2021), Johnnycomelately (2nd November 2022), meat suit (8th March 2021), mojo (7th March 2021), Nasu (8th March 2021), RatRodRob...RRR (13th November 2022), Siphonemis (8th March 2021), Sunny-side-up (8th March 2021), uzn (7th March 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,405 times in 5,642 posts

This one blows me away...

watch the enhanced part and see the craft drop lower....

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Hym (8th March 2021), Mashika (8th March 2021), Nasu (8th March 2021), RatRodRob...RRR (13th November 2022), uzn (8th March 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

this one is new... The woman observed a ufo out the window. There is another clip in the version filmed at night that looks pretty good.

There was point of ongoing activity here in Oregon and I also witnessed a UFO in daylight out my window but it looked like a bright liquid like silver disk that was stationary and zoomed off at great speed.

Last edited by mojo; 7th March 2021 at 23:55.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Bluegreen (11th March 2021), Johnnycomelately (2nd November 2022), Mashika (8th March 2021), Nasu (8th March 2021), RatRodRob...RRR (13th November 2022), uzn (8th March 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,906 times in 20,684 posts

I have a "default mode" when it comes to new "ufo videos"

01. Who was the Filmer? (Name, Credentials etc. etc.?)
    02. When & where was the footage taken? (How can we be so sure it is the case?).
    03. How many other (independent) sources & credible eye-witnesses can attest & verify what is seen?
    04. Are there traits in the video that makes it very suspect being CGI? (advanced video-editing software).
    05. Is the original film maker adding advertisements or other financial benefits?
    06. Has the original Filmer made more videos like these, if yes can we see all of them?
    07. What kind of claims are made and can it be verified? If yes where can we study these alleged (if any) sources?
    08. Is there ANY credible corroboration we can study?
    09. etc. etc.
    • and I can go up to 50 questions! << no joke!

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    March 8th, 2021
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 10th March 2021 at 17:15.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

DeDukshyn (8th March 2021), holcaul (13th March 2021), Hym (8th March 2021), Mashika (8th March 2021), mojo (8th March 2021), mountain_jim (10th March 2021), Nasu (8th March 2021), RatRodRob...RRR (13th November 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)

02. When & Where was the footage taken?
    03. How many (independent) sources & credible eye-witnesses can attest & verify what is seen?
    04. Are there traits in the video that makes it very suspect being CGI? (advanced video-editing software).
    05. Is the original film maker adding advertisements or other financial benefits?
    06. Has the original Filmer made more videos like these, if yes can we see all of them?
    07. What kind of claims are made and can it be verified? If yes where can we study all sources?
    09. etc. etc.

cheers,
    March 8th, 2021
    Agree with everything except maybe point number 1, because, it is most likely the real video will come from someone who doesn't want to be known by name or has any credentials at all. Just some random person, possibly even a teenage girl recording her tiktok and so on
    Tired

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

mojo (8th March 2021), Nasu (8th March 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mashika (here)

02. When & where was the footage taken? (How can we be so sure it is the case?).
    03. How many other (independent) sources & credible eye-witnesses can attest & verify what is seen?
    07. What kind of claims are made and can it be verified? If yes where can we study these alleged (if any) sources?
    09. etc. etc.

cheers,
    March 8th, 2021
    Agree with everything except maybe point number 1, because, it is most likely the real video will come from someone who doesn't want to be known by name or has any credentials at all. Just some random person, possibly even a teenage girl recording her tiktok and so on

If that is the case it has to me, far less value (after studying & analyzing 1000s of UFO videos for 31 years now).
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 10th March 2021 at 17:15.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Mashika (8th March 2021), mojo (8th March 2021), Nasu (8th March 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

03. How many (independent) sources & credible eye-witnesses can attest & verify what is seen?
    07. What kind of claims are made and can it be verified? If yes where can we study all sources?
    09. etc. etc.

cheers,
    March 8th, 2021

If that is the case it has to me, far less value (after studying & analyzing 1000s of UFO videos for 31 years now).
    But that's the problem with perception, isn't it? Kind of how many times it has been faked that once the real one shows up, no one believes. The wolf thing..
    Tired

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

mojo (8th March 2021), Nasu (8th March 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    Thanks

09. etc. etc.

cheers,
    March 8th, 2021

But that's the problem with perception, isn't it? Kind of how many times it has been faked that once the real one shows up, no one believes. The wolf thing..

After all of us being bombarded with provable FAKES (hoaxes) CGI-productions etc. for so long people will eventually also deny the real genuine footage even if it is right in front of people faces dismissing the real deal just because we all are conditioned to do so ... I get that ... but EVEN THEN knowing the "PsyWars" I still do NOT see this as an excuse to "accept" or "believe" (= assume it to be real without real evidence) if anyone is sharing "new UFO videos" ... I want to and will keep my healthy skepticism for a very good reason ... it has to do with self-integrity and knowing controversial subjects are most of the time filled with distraction tactics and LOVE it when people taking the bait and runs with it HELPING spread their dis-information campaign.

But I assume not many see it like I do ... so I watch how others behave, see so many falling for the countless mind-traps, tricks, mind-games etc.
    • "Discernment skills can never be spoon-fed it has to be practiced on own merit".
    cheers,
    March 8th 2021
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 10th March 2021 at 17:16.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Mashika (9th March 2021), mojo (8th March 2021), Nasu (8th March 2021)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I love the trail cam footage. Trail cams are honest. This is a great catch.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDarktide For This Post:

Mashika (9th March 2021), mojo (8th March 2021), uzn (9th March 2021)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

I think Uzn put up a great thread to share UFO videos. But, John its great that you have your standards to measure by but I personally dont agree with some of them. There are good & valid reasons not to divulge. I personally believe there are people that have had the most amazing encounters but will stay silent just because they know what will descend on them when their story goes public. I was personally trolled and attacked years ago by some bad apples that were seeking out my hotspot. I never cared if people believed or not and never took a penny for the research.
    Now John it would be great to see some of your favorites.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Mashika (9th March 2021), Nasu (8th March 2021), RatRodRob...RRR (13th November 2022), uzn (9th March 2021)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

The Area 51 Ufos. Here the single clips because they have slightly better quality.

Clip1

Clip2

Clip3

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

DeDukshyn (9th March 2021), Mashika (9th March 2021), mojo (9th March 2021)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Transports that look like they transport a Ufo.

Shot by an unknown amateur UFO hunters along Nevada State Route 375, also known as the “Extraterrestrial Highway”.

News coverage of that transport:

Video description says: Russia, St. Petersburg, Kupchino, Dunaysky prospect. But the chat is english ...

5 other transports (one is show above already) Not necessary Ufos but interesting

28. The Following User Says Thank You to uzn For This Post:

mojo (9th March 2021)

29. Link to Post #15
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,531 times in 725 posts

Here are links to 2 websites where you'll find daily uploads of worldwide UFO sightings

UFO SIGHTINGS DAILY
    - https://www.ufosightingsdaily.com/

UFO Sightings Hotspot
    - https://ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.com/
    You Can't Talk and Listen at the Same Time

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Richter For This Post:

Bluegreen (10th March 2021), ExomatrixTV (10th March 2021), mojo (10th March 2021), uzn (10th March 2021)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Large Plasma Ship on Table Mountain, South Africa March 10, 2021

32. The Following User Says Thank You to uzn For This Post:

mojo (10th March 2021)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Sit back and grab some popcorn... or save this one for a time that you can... its a goodie too! Luv to hear your thoughts...

34. The Following User Says Thank You to mojo For This Post:

uzn (10th March 2021)

35. Link to Post #18
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,014 times in 2,416 posts

I lived on the Navajo Indian reservation for about 2 years in 1979-80. I lived and mostly worked in Shiprock, which is in New Mexico. I worked during this time for DNA People's Legal Service. My job and that of my co-workers was to provide legal services to the Navajo people.

One day, I believe it was in 1979, one of my co-workers and I had to go to Tuba City, AZ. Tuba City is on the reservation, but in AZ. We left work very late that day and it was getting dark when we left Tuba City. The roads we had to drive on are like the roads depicted in this video. You are in the middle of nowhere when you are between towns, and even when you are in or near a town.

I'm not sure what time it was, but it was between 10 and 12:00 pm. It was very dark. No moon. My co-worker (Henry) was driving and I was in the front passenger seat. He and I were the only people in the car.

As we were travelling on a long stretch of a straight two lane road, there in the headlights right smack tab in the middle of the road standing on the divider line between the lanes. stood a very large "thing." Henry and I saw it at about the same time and we looked at each other almost simultaneously and began "discussing" what it is. We were going about 60 mph.

It was about a 100 yards from us when we first saw it, maybe a bit more. As we got closer, the thing did not move. It did not budge at all. It was very large and hairy. It looked at first like a bear, or a large dog, or a wolf, but it was standing. It was not on all fours. It was a bit slumped over.

Both of us stared at it as we approached and we both expected it to move one direction or the other to get out of the way. It did not. I recall we talked about how we had to be careful in case it turned into our lane rather than go the other direction out of harms way. Henry slowed a little bit, but not much. We talked about slowing down to get a good look, but we kept up the pace. Frankly, we were both very much on high alert. Not scared, but both of us were then (and are now) Army veterans. We were emotionally wired for anything.

As we passed, it made no motion or effort at all to try to get out of the way of the car. Instead it with deliberation and intent turned its head and looked into the car as we passed. It looked at us by turning its head and shoulder to the left. Both Henry and I looked right at it. All I saw was a black empty face and a large hairy-like body. It did move other than that. As we passed, we could see it in the rearview mirror, or in my case I could turn and look out the back window. It faded into the dark. We talked about stopping and going back, but we quickly decided not to.

Henry and I both had a WTF moment and could not stop talking about what we saw. We are convinced we saw a Skinwalker that night. I have never forgotten this event and I never will.

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Alan (12th March 2021), Bluegreen (11th March 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (11th March 2021), ExomatrixTV (11th March 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (11th March 2021), mojo (11th March 2021), UNEEKSTUF (17th March 2021), uzn (11th March 2021)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    Sit back and grab some popcorn... or save this one for a time that you can... its a goodie too! Luv to hear your thoughts...
    Had no popcorn but I loved it. The true X Files

Here some Ufos with beams

and some Ufos abductions (or beaming up). The last one is in China.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

Bluegreen (11th March 2021), mojo (11th March 2021)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Satori that was an awesome testimony. Not sure if my curiosity would have allowed me to just drive by, but that could have been a totally bad ending after learning about the skinwalkers. It sounds like you did the right thing but to have one so close I can see why you would never forget. TY for sharing.

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (21st March 2021), Satori (11th March 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast