Page 51 of 95 FirstFirst 1 41 51 61 95 LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1890

Thread: Vaccine Crimes

1. Link to Post #1001
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

Default Re: Vaccine Crimes

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Anu Raman (3rd December 2022), Arcturian108 (5th December 2022), avid (1st December 2022), Bill Ryan (1st December 2022), fifi (7th December 2022), Harmony (29th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (1st December 2022), meeradas (6th December 2022), mountain_jim (28th November 2022), onawah (6th December 2022), Pam (7th December 2022), s7e6e (6th December 2022), wondering (5th December 2022)

3. Link to Post #1002
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

Thanks Delight.

For the past three years I really have not been concerned much about the whole scamdemic,
    in terms of my health. I have been healthy throughout.

However, after watching a couple of videos yesterday and today, (Nanotechnology self assembly structures in mRNA-injections -.mp4 was the first), a realization hit me very hard.

It was after hearing Shimon Yanowitz (the Israeli electrical engineer) say he too had the nanotechnology self-assembly structures in his blood, and he has not been jabbed!

The conclusion from the panel was that the technology could have entered his system from shedding of the jabbed, chem trails, food, rain water, surgical masks, nasal swabs, etc.

Karen Kingston admitted in the second video that her blood too has been compromised; it has the tech in it and her red blood cells are stacking up abnormally.

Karen warns that they could easily inject the parasitic technology into our food and may already be doing so.

This is not meant to cause additional fear here, but to warn about what could be happening right now.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

avid (1st December 2022), Bill Ryan (1st December 2022), Eva2 (1st December 2022), fifi (7th December 2022), Harmony (29th November 2022), Matthew (30th November 2022), mountain_jim (29th November 2022), onawah (6th December 2022), Pam (1st December 2022), Sunny (29th November 2022)

5. Link to Post #1003
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,803 times in 2,559 posts

THE SEQUEL TO THE FALL OF THE CABAL - PART 26: WRAPPING UP GENOCIDE
    The Cabal’s torture strategy had worked brilliantly. People had become lethargic and simply failed to notice the insane amount of cases of thrombosis, pulmonary embolisms, strokes, serious heart problems, and miscarriages. People dropped dead live o…on TV, but all that was taken in was the ever repeating slogan: “The Covid vaccines are safe and effective…” In reality, the Covid vaccines contained a deadly poison, killing some people immediately, others within weeks or months. The combination of graphene, spike proteins, and nano-bots had been perfectly adjusted to kill millions of people, as confirmed by international tenders, alarming VAERS predictions, and the Liquefying “Bio-Sludge” Bill, legalising the spreading of human remains over crops as fertilizer.
    In this final episode about the Covid tragedy, we wrap up what will referred to (in future times) as the most heinous genocide in the history of mankind. Can mankind be saved? Of course! But first, let’s take a look at the shocking facts as presented in this final Covid episode...'

https://www.bitchute.com/video/1PDslsRRaPbx/

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

avid (1st December 2022), Bill Ryan (1st December 2022), DaveToo (1st December 2022), fifi (7th December 2022), Harmony (1st December 2022), mountain_jim (1st December 2022), onawah (6th December 2022)

7. Link to Post #1004
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,506 times in 274 posts

Two notes.

1. Looks like they will sell Vax Crimes by calling them all Long Covid: https://www.cnbc.com/2022/11/30/why-...-disaster.html

2. DaveToo - I am sure you are correct - we didn't need to take the Vax to get this stuff in our system. Karen Kingston, Stephanie Seneff, and Ana Maria Mihalcea are a few of my go-tos. It will take daily use of stuff to combat the Hydrogel/Lipid Nano/Graphene Oxide, etc.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to TravelerJim For This Post:

avid (1st December 2022), Bill Ryan (2nd December 2022), DaveToo (1st December 2022), fifi (7th December 2022), Gwin Ru (2nd December 2022), Harmony (1st December 2022), Matthew (2nd December 2022), mountain_jim (1st December 2022), onawah (6th December 2022), Sunny (1st December 2022), wondering (5th December 2022)

9. Link to Post #1005
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,747 times in 488 posts

Need a lot more like her in my humble opinion.

Anti-vaxxer nurse who injected up to 8,600 elderly patients with saltwater instead of Covid vaccine walks FREE from court in Germany
    Red Cross nurse Antje T, 39, jabbed thousands of elderly patients at a vaccine centre in Germany with what she told them was the BioNTech Pfizer vaccine but was just a saltwater solution.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...alks-free.html

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Frankie Pancakes For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd December 2022), fifi (7th December 2022), Gwin Ru (2nd December 2022), Harmony (6th December 2022), Johnnycomelately (3rd December 2022), Matthew (2nd December 2022), mountain_jim (2nd December 2022), muxfolder (3rd December 2022), onawah (6th December 2022), Sunny (2nd December 2022)

11. Link to Post #1006
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Frankie Pancakes (here)

Anti-vaxxer nurse who injected up to 8,600 elderly patients with saltwater instead of Covid vaccine walks walked FREE from court in Germany
    Red Cross nurse Antje T, 39, jabbed thousands of elderly patients at a vaccine centre in Germany with what she told them was the BioNTech Pfizer vaccine but was just a saltwater solution.

Story from Aug. 2021.
    Yes we do need more nurses like her!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (3rd December 2022), onawah (6th December 2022), wondering (5th December 2022)

13. Link to Post #1007
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,853 times in 2,592 posts

Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)
    Quote Posted by Frankie Pancakes (here)

Anti-vaxxer nurse who injected up to 8,600 elderly patients with saltwater instead of Covid vaccine walks walked FREE from court in Germany

Story from Aug. 2021.
    Yes we do need more nurses like her!
    The article clearly says the trial was recently held on Nov. 30

"Defendant Antje T, 39, is pictured during the trial at Oldenburg District Court, Lower Saxony, on November 30. She was sentenced to probation for jabbing people with saline solution"
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Anu Raman (3rd December 2022), DaveToo (2nd December 2022), fifi (7th December 2022), Gwin Ru (2nd December 2022), Harmony (6th December 2022), Johnnycomelately (3rd December 2022), onawah (6th December 2022), wondering (5th December 2022)

15. Link to Post #1008
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sue (Ayt) (here)

The article clearly says the trial was recently held on Nov. 30

"Defendant Antje T, 39, is pictured during the trial at Oldenburg District Court, Lower Saxony, on November 30. She was sentenced to probation for jabbing people with saline solution"
    OK that makes sense now.
    Offense occurred last year, but trial held recently.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (3rd December 2022), onawah (6th December 2022), wondering (5th December 2022)

17. Link to Post #1009
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,308 times in 8,664 posts

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/statu...37Px-B0QgedhxQ

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

avid (5th December 2022), Bill Ryan (5th December 2022), Harmony (6th December 2022), onawah (6th December 2022), s7e6e (5th December 2022), wondering (5th December 2022)

19. Link to Post #1010
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,777 times in 4,377 posts

... Everybody Knew CV-19 Vax Was a Criminal Bioweapon – Karen Kingston 1:01:29

By Greg Hunter On December 3, 2022

By Greg Hunter’s USAWatchdog.com (Saturday Night Post)

Karen Kingston is a biotech analyst and former Pfizer employee who has researched and written about many aspects of the so-called CV19 vaccines. Kingston has uncovered documents that prove everybody knew or should have known the deadly effects of these criminal injections. Kingston says documents with the drug makers, FDA and CDC listed the deadly and debilitating “side effects” of the injections.

Kinston shows that vaccine makers gave a list to the FDA of “side effects” or “possible adverse event outcomes” from the injections. Kinston says, “Common side effects should be muscle aches, headaches, fever and pain. With these injections, common side effects are Guillain-Barre, . . . inflammation of your brain and your spinal cord, meningitis, stroke, narcolepsy, anaphylaxis, heart attack, myocarditis, pericarditis, auto immune disease, death, pregnancy and birth outcomes, fetal injuries, fetal mutations, spontaneous abortion. . . and vaccine enhanced disease. . . . So, they knew this was not mild side effects. . . . This is not me speaking. This is literally their documents. . . .This information is just the tip of the iceberg, which show how really sick and perverse these CV19 injections are.”

Kingston asks, “How much longer are doctors going to defend the safety of these injections? Why are people not waking up? Their trusted leaders and their family doctors are telling them these mRNA injections are safe and effective. . . . In legal terms, it is the definition of extrinsic fraud. . . . These are gene editing technologies, and the FDA does not have the right to call these injections a vaccine. They are not even gene therapies because they cause disease, disabilities and death. . . . They are bioweapons.”

Kingston goes on to say, “This is fraud. The claim that these injections are safe and effective are all based on fraud. It is blatant misrepresentation of facts to the American people. This was parroted and repeated to the American people through the mainstream media as well as through all of the healthcare organizations. We are in a real pickle, we really are because those who know the truth are being hammered down, myself included. This is premeditated battery and murder of adults and children. They knew what was going to happen, and they authorized it any way.

Keep in mind, your entire medical industrial complex, which includes your local family practitioner, nurses and pediatricians, went along with it. Why? If they were not getting large financial incentives and being pressured to go along with it, they would have never stuck these shots in people’s arms. . . . They were getting peer pressure, and everyone else was doing it. So, how bad could it be? We can’t get caught if we all agree to the lie. Again, this is called extrinsic fraud. Extrinsic fraud is brought against a large population or party when there are many people involved. This is exactly what has happened with these mRNA injections, which are bioweapons. . . . It is a group of people who are all in a club together who agreed to go along with the lie. They got financial incentives, which gave them additional power. . . . They followed the orders of tyranny believing they were going to get away with it. They went against our God-given rights, and they think they are going to get away with it with no costs because they are all in agreement together. They let other people suffer for their gain, and they don’t have to lose their jobs, and they don’t have to miss out on these financial incentives called Covid19. That’s what has happened.”

In closing, Kingston says, “Look, they are burning down the house with you and the baby in it. My concern is that people have been told nothing can stop what is coming. . . . They are going to do what they attempted to do for centuries. . . . We are going to exterminate a lot of humans and enslave the rest of them. . . . There are too many people in power who have been bought and sold. . . . A crime has been brought against all Americans and all of humanity. We have to stand in the truth, and truth in evidence and God and not false idols. I think a lot of people know that they have been fooled, but they have been told you might as well go along with this until the ride is over.”

There is much more in the 1-hour and 7-minute presentation.

Join Greg Hunter of USAWatchdog.com as he goes One-on-One with biotech analyst Karen Kingston as she gives a mind-blowing update on the bioweapon injections for 12.3.22.

After the Interview:
    To look at some of the data and documents Kingston shows to prove the CV19 vax is a criminal act of releasing a bioweapon on an unsuspecting public, go to the kingstonreport@substack.com.

To support Kingston financially, you can become a subscriber by clicking here.
    If you want to make a snail mail donation to Karen Kingston, please do so at:
    miFight Inc.
    960 Postal Way #307
    Vista, CA 92085
    If you want to follow Karen Kingston, you can do so on LinkedIn.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Anu Raman (5th December 2022), avid (5th December 2022), Ewan (5th December 2022), fifi (7th December 2022), Harmony (6th December 2022), mountain_jim (5th December 2022), onawah (6th December 2022), s7e6e (5th December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (6th December 2022)

21. Link to Post #1011
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,125 times in 332 posts

I like Karen... but I just wish she would dig a bit more deeper, especially what contents it has.

In this effort, she would need an electron scope, not just at a microscopic level. The evidence is in all the vials, you can't miss it.

I heard it's illegal here in the US, to review the contents of these vials, though. Not sure if that is true.

It is a crime against humanity to give these things to people but the criminals probably thought they didn't have a choice, at the time. Now they do.

It is high time for the truth to come out..... the truth is stranger than fiction. I know the truth, but it has to be shown beyond shadow of doubt.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

onawah (6th December 2022)

23. Link to Post #1012
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

If I'm beginning to sound like a PITA, believe me it is NOT intentional!

I have been noticing more and more 'repeat videos/articles' being referenced here at Avalon.

I realize the posters here DO NOT do this intentionally.

Often it is the sites that host the videos/articles that are trying to drum up more business, who rehash their material.

In this case USAWatchdog.com is recycling a Karen Kinston interview from Oct 25, 2022.

I started to watch the video linked to here, and I was just into the first few minutes when I said to myself "I've seen this before."

Different title, same video.

Oct 25, 2022

Dec 3, 2022

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Anu Raman (6th December 2022), fifi (7th December 2022), onawah (6th December 2022)

25. Link to Post #1013
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,548 times in 20,693 posts

Do We All Agree that the COVID-19 mRNA Injections are Bioweapons Now?
    The Kingston Report
    12/4/22
    https://karenkingston.substack.com/p...m_medium=email

(I don't know why Karen Kingston is being targeted with so much criticism. It's clear to me that she is doing an excellent job of getting the truth out and making it easy to understand, even for those of us who aren't familiar with medical terms and technology. And that's important! Perhaps the fact that she is faith-based is a problem for some, but in this age of increasing cynicism, I find that refreshing and uplifting.
    This quote which the article ends with bears repeating: "As a Christian, I believe it’s my duty to shed the light on the truth. I do not believe in deception as a means to truth and justice. This is why I have never walked a line between the false COVID-19 narrative and the truth. The mRNA injections are bioweapons and must be consistently identified as such, criminalized and recalled."
    I trust there won't be too much repetition in this update, or the one following which just came out.
    If we use the Kingston Report as the source, there shouldn't be a problem with repetition.)

"When is the right time to inform the American people that they have been subjected to psychological and biological warfare by their own government under the guise of public health and safety?
    “What’s in the mRNA vaccines?” was one of the most asked questions throughout 2021. On July 28, 2021 I was interviewed by Stew Peters to answer that question. During the interview, I disclosed COVID-19 mRNA vaccine patents and manufacturers’ documentation demonstrating that the mRNA vaccines were gene-editing bioweapons that contained advanced electronic technologies (graphene oxide), and could only cause disease, disabilities and death. After the interview aired I was contacted by our movement’s leaders and we have been working together to have all COVID-19 injections recalled and criminalized.

Just kidding. You see, the evidence I presented during the interview was not in alignment with the alternative 2021 COVID-19 narrative. The alternative narrative that the ‘COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective for some people,’ that then later evolved to ‘and should be a choice’.

I never believed that anyone should have the choice to inject themselves or their child with a military bioweapon. A bioweapon that uses mRNA gene-editing technologies to inflict permanent injuries, diseases, and often times cause immediate death.

I believe if the American people were properly informed about what’s in the mRNA injections and were warned that the mRNA injections are military bioweapons designed to cause severe disease, disabilities, and death, they would demand the COVID-19 mRNA vaccines be recalled and criminalized in every state across America.

During my July 2021 interview with Stew Peters, I was clear that the American people were deceived and deeply betrayed by leaders and influencers we trusted. That the COVID-19 mRNA injections are bioweapons designed to cause disease, disabilities, and death.

“..these EUA injections, not only are all of the campaigns and propaganda a bunch of lies to terrorize people into getting injected…this thing is not a vaccine, there is no benefit to your health when you get injected. The only thing it can do is poison, harm, and kill.” -Karen Kingston, Stew Peters Show, July 28, 2021

In May of 2021, I sent an email to dozens of media outlets, influencers, doctors, and government representatives. I still believe what I wrote over 20 months ago, that in my opinion, if anyone with expertise would take a look at the FDA filings, patents, and gain-of-function studies I included in the email to the media, et al., they would conclude what I did, that the COVID-19 mRNA injections are bioweapons using an advanced lipid nanoparticle technology.

“Most important, the attachment labeled SM-102 Patent is the global patent for the mRNA lipid nanoparticle (LNP) vaccines granted by WIPO to Moderna on August 6, 2020. Please have an expert in auto-immune disease/medical research review this patent and the ones linked in this email. I believe they will conclude that the COVID-19 injections are bioweapons that contain gain of function (GOF) chimeric viruses and toxins under the guise of mRNA therapeutic vaccines combined with a ‘diagnostic/therapeutic’ lipid nanoparticle (LNP) platform. Per the patent, the LNP can target specifics organs and systems throughout the body, including, but not limited to reproductive, cardiovascular, pulmonary, and the central nervous system, specifically crossing the blood brain barrier. - Karen Kingston, May 2021, 911 email to media, doctors, and government officials

The information that the COVID-19 mRNA injections are bioweapons isn’t new. The reason why most people are unaware of this fact is not because the evidence is unavailable or questionable. It’s because our scientific, medical, and legal experts have decided that it isn’t in ‘the best interest’ to tell people the fact that the mRNA injections are bioweapons.

In 2021, I was advised by experts that accurately referring to the COVID-19 injections as bioweapons was too much for people to handle and too scary. That people would shut down. This makes no sense. Americans were terrorized into placing themselves under house arrest in March and April of 2020 for an alleged highly-deadly virus that they had a 0% chance of dying from.

The majority of Americans believed a lie based on no evidence, but based on repeated propaganda. It’s absurd to claim that it’s ‘too much’ for American citizens to be informed about a real bioweapon that is proven to cause injury, disease, and death. That it’s ‘too much’ to provide them with information and evidence about the mRNA ‘vaccines’ that could save their lives or the lives of their children.

Bottom line, the reason why some of our friends and neighbors are not willing to listen to the truth that the mRNA injections are bioweapons is because not enough people are willing to tell them the truth. People believe lies because they are repeated to them over and over again by people they trust. It’s that simple.

Imagine what would happen if our experts, leaders and other alternative media platforms would be as relentless in covering the evidence that the mRNA injections are bioweapons as they were in stopping the mandates?

The mRNA injections would be recalled and criminalized across many states within a few weeks.

“Until the American people speak up and say, ‘Enough is enough. Stop it!’ They will keep pushing us until they basically wipe out America. And they are going after the children, which is what is so disheartening. There will be no posterity. There will be no America, if people of child bearing age become infertile. And children are at most risk from having serious adverse events and death from these injections, just look at the myocarditis numbers.” - Karen Kingston, Stew Peters Show, July 28, 2021

As a Christian, I believe it’s my duty to shed the light on the truth. I do not believe in deception as a means to truth and justice. This is why I have never walked a line between the false COVID-19 narrative and the truth. The mRNA injections are bioweapons and must be consistently identified as such, criminalized and recalled."
    Last edited by onawah; 7th December 2022 at 05:59.
    Each breath a gift...

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Anu Raman (7th December 2022), Bill Ryan (6th December 2022), DaveToo (6th December 2022), fifi (7th December 2022), Harmony (7th December 2022), mountain_jim (7th December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (6th December 2022)

27. Link to Post #1014
    Language
    English
    Thanks

By Calling mRNA Injections 'COVID-19 Vaccines' Instead of Bioweapons We're Protecting Criminals
    Karen Kingston
    12/6/22
    https://karenkingston.substack.com/p...m_medium=email

"When will trusted experts articulate and document how the COVID-19 mRNA vaccines do not meet the definition of a vaccine and clearly state that they are weapons of biowarfare?

Millions of innocent adults and children were subject to perverse and cruel experiments and murdered during the WWII Holocaust because local government officials and public servants throughout European communities were willing to assist in the killing of their fellow citizens, while simultaneously defending their heinous actions and the tyrants they obeyed. The other community members who believed that they were safe from the tyrants’ cruelty were too afraid or apathetic to speak out against their government and community leaders. Sound familiar?

The most evil crime in our nation’s history is being committed right now, on our watch. American adults and innocent children are being injured, disabled and killed by being psychologically manipulated and coerced into being participants of a heinous global experiment of being injected with mRNA technology bioweapons under the guise of COVID-19 vaccines.

There’s no such thing as an mRNA vaccine. Stop calling it that. mRNA is and always has been part of the category of gene-editing technologies. Gene-editing technologies are used to invent new species (from viruses, to plants, to hybrid parasites and animals), create autoimmune diseases, cause cancers, and to develop military-grade bioweapons.

mRNA gene-editing technologies have been researched and developed for over 40 years, drove companies into bankruptcy many times, and have never been FDA-approved for anything before COVID-19 because they have no useful benefits to human health, and can only cause harm, injury and death.

Per 18 USC 175, mRNA technologies are the literal, verbatim definition of a biological weapon.

A biological weapon is any biological agent (mRNA), toxin (WIV spike S-2P), or delivery system (device/LNP/vaccine) that is not reasonably justified by a prophylactic or protective; bona fide research, or other peaceful purposes.

mRNA technology is gene-editing technology. It can be used for purposes of inducing genetic mutations. According to the NIH, the cause of Sudden Unexplained Death in Children can be explained by genetic mutations. Specifically, “The researchers focused on 137 genes associated with heart or seizure disorders, both of which can trigger sudden death.”

Our government healthcare officials and industry leaders in mRNA technology are not surprised that children and young adults are suffering from massive heart inflammation, seizures, and sudden death. These are profoundly horrifying, but well-known effects of mRNA technology. This is why mRNA technology has never been FDA-approved for human use in its over 40 years of history.

Call the mRNA injections bioweapons or weapons of mass destructions (WMDs), but stop calling them vaccines. The mRNA injections don’t prevent disease and they never did. The COVID-19 vaccines were designed to cause disease, disabilities and death; and Pfizer, Moderna, J&J, HHS, the FDA, CDC, the NIH and all of our government officials and government healthcare experts know it.

Innocent children are dying, pregnant women are having their babies murdered in their wombs, professional athletes are suffering heart attacks on the field, commercial airline pilots are becoming incapacitated during flight and then dying, young adults are becoming disabled or dying suddenly all across America. The injuries, diseases, and deaths caused by the mRNA injections are not side effects. They are intended consequences of an advanced technology bioweapon.

In order to hold criminals to account, it’s critical that we and our trusted experts are able to clearly articulate and document how the COVID-19 mRNA injections do not meet the definition of a vaccine and that they are weapons of biowarfare.

Intended Consequences is a great place to begin."
    Each breath a gift...

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Anu Raman (7th December 2022), Bill Ryan (7th December 2022), fifi (7th December 2022), Harmony (7th December 2022), Johnnycomelately (8th December 2022), mountain_jim (7th December 2022)

29. Link to Post #1015
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    By Calling mRNA Injections 'COVID-19 Vaccines' Instead of Bioweapons We're Protecting Criminals
    Karen Kingston
    12/6/22

"When will trusted experts articulate and document how the COVID-19 mRNA vaccines do not meet the definition of a vaccine and clearly state that they are weapons of biowarfare?

Innocent children are dying, pregnant women are having their babies murdered in their wombs, professional athletes are suffering heart attacks on the field, commercial airline pilots are becoming incapacitated during flight and then dying, young adults are becoming disabled or dying suddenly all across America. The injuries, diseases, and deaths caused by the mRNA injections are not side effects. They are intended consequences of an advanced technology bioweapon.

In order to hold criminals to account, it’s critical that we and our trusted experts are able to clearly articulate and document how the COVID-19 mRNA injections do not meet the definition of a vaccine and that they are weapons of biowarfare.

I am 100% with Karen Kingston on this one.
    Big Pharma/Govt. has a simple out, unfortunately.

c) Definition. - For purposes of this section, the term "for use as a weapon" includes the development, production, transfer, acquisition, retention, or possession of any biological agent, toxin, or delivery system for other than prophylactic, protective, bona fide research, or other peaceful purposes.

While an extremely strong case could be made that the jabs are NOT vaccines,
    it would be much more difficult to prove they are being used as bioweapons.

Big Pharma/Govt. will simply claim the jabs are being used for "prophylactic, protective, bona fide research, and other peaceful purposes."

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Anu Raman (7th December 2022), Bill Ryan (7th December 2022), fifi (8th December 2022), Harmony (7th December 2022), Johnnycomelately (8th December 2022), mountain_jim (7th December 2022), onawah (7th December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (6th December 2022)

31. Link to Post #1016
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,125 times in 332 posts

Karen Kingston
    12/6/22

I am 100% with Karen Kingston on this one.
    Big Pharma/Govt. has a simple out, unfortunately.

c) Definition. - For purposes of this section, the term "for use as a weapon" includes the development, production, transfer, acquisition, retention, or possession of any biological agent, toxin, or delivery system for other than prophylactic, protective, bona fide research, or other peaceful purposes.

While an extremely strong case could be made that the jabs are NOT vaccines,
    it would be much more difficult to prove they are being used as bioweapons.

Big Pharma/Govt. will simply claim the jabs are being used for "prophylactic, protective, bona fide research, and other peaceful purposes."

Errm... when you have a "vaccine" designed to fight a virus.. is it not a bioweapon?

LOL.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th December 2022), Johnnycomelately (8th December 2022)

33. Link to Post #1017
    Language
    English
    Thanks

TODAY: Sen. Ron Johnson Will Lead Roundtable on COVID-19 Vaccines, Protecting Your Rights at the Hospital + More
    on CHD.TV
    from:Children's Health Defense <team@childrenshealthdefense.org>

Roundtable discussion video at:
    https://chdorgproduction.gatsbyjs.io/chd-tv/events/covid-19-vaccines-what-they-are-how-they-work-and-possible-causes-of/covid19-vaccines-what-they-are-how-they-work-and-possible-causes-of-injuries

https://rumble.com/v1zf6ma-covid-19-...of-injuri.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v1wt1i8
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 7th December 2022 at 21:51. Reason: embedded the video
    Each breath a gift...

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (8th December 2022), Bill Ryan (7th December 2022), DaveToo (7th December 2022), fifi (8th December 2022), Harmony (8th December 2022), Johnnycomelately (8th December 2022), Matthew (7th December 2022)

35. Link to Post #1018
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,320 times in 4,085 posts

Quote Posted by Anu Raman (here)
    Karen Kingston
    12/6/22

Errm... when you have a "vaccine" designed to fight a virus.. is it not a bioweapon?

LOL.

What DaveToo says doesn't surprise me, that its de jure identity as a bioweapon won't stick, but its de facto identity as a bioweapon has never been more popular. I've haven't ever been involved in a civil division, let alone one this widespread, but the social split could be characterised as between those who don't think it's a ludicrous idea it's a bioweapon, and those that just can't see it.

Definitions have been corrupted like never before. It's not just financial inflation, we have definition conflation. Anything with ..ation at the end we probably have that too. The predictions, sometimes by whistleblowers, sometimes boasted by authors, of what's happening now, and the effect around me at work, with friends, not to mention hearsay on social media and this forum; it says very clearly to me this is a bioweapon, but I feel I'll never come to terms with this.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th December 2022), DaveToo (7th December 2022), Johnnycomelately (8th December 2022)

37. Link to Post #1019
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Heart Attacks in Unborn Babies- Episode 9 BRAVE: Live Courageously, Heal Miraculously
    12/7/22

I've edited the following message to eliminate the ads for the docuseries and all the rest they are offering in a limited time package deal, which is very comprehensive. It's here: https://braveseries.com/own/
    It looks like a great deal and if I had the money, I would buy it and donate the videos, etc. to the local library.
    Perhaps some Avalonians will want to buy it & do something similar.
    Following is the vital info briefly outlining what info they are covering in the series.

"The last episode of our incredible 9-episode BRAVE: Live Courageously, Heal Miraculously | RELOADED docuseries aired last night…
    Viewers learned how to protect themselves from the wiles of the Elites… because they’re still intent on depopulating the planet by spreading disease.
    They’ve spread their dangerous toxins almost everywhere.
    And since the rate of serious disease is skyrocketing worldwide, their plan must be working.
    But experts have uncovered how to protect yourself and your loved ones from the GlobalistBefore we continue with the shocking revelations in this episode…
    Do you know that even unborn babies are now dying of heart attacks in their mother’s wombs?
    This is outrageous, but true.
    And it’s part of what world famous investigative journalist Stew Peters shared to viewers earlier today:

“These injected mothers, their babies are having heart attacks in the womb, unborn babies. I don't know what else to say to you.”
    Stew Peters is the famous producer of the “Died Suddenly” documentary that went viral.
    You really want to hear all the shocking revelations he shared with viewers in this episode…
    Especially how to protect yourself and your family from the Oligarchs who desperately want to remake the world in their own image.

Christopher Key also revealed the “sixth extinction” plan of the Globalists and how childhood vaccines are at the heart of this 60+ year depopulation plan.
    “We're in the midst of the sixth extinction right now. Right now, one in every three of our males are infertile. One in every four of our females.
    “Do you understand that in 1965, 4% of the United States population had a chronic disease? And then, in 2010, HHS did a study and showed that 54% of our children now have a chronic disease.”
    This percentage will be close to 80% today.
    But, is it all coincidence?
    Experts don’t think so, and there’s enough evidence that this was premeditated.
    Next… Dr. Lee Merritt shared the latest news about EMF and how it subtly triggers some of the worst autoimmune conditions we know today.
    “They called it telegrapher's disease… in Fort Riley, Kansas. The Russians called this fotony smert or death photons. You have to be in the electromagnetic frequency band of the world.
    The implication here is that you can use wavelength to help to heal or to damage, and it can create diseases. They've been lying to us about viruses. It can be done with EMF and it isn't just about 5G. They've been doing this for a long time.”
    To prove that this was true, Dr. Merritt invested in an EMF monitor and the result of her home test is eye-opening.
    “Here's a perfect example. I have a cell phone monitor or electromagnetic frequency monitor. So I did it with my cell phone and I put the monitor on my chest and then I turned on my cell phone like I was reading. And high, high levels right on my breast area.”
    >> Listen to Dr. Merritt’s recent findings about the dangers of EMF, 5G and cell towers and discover the best EMF mitigation strategies
    You’ll also hear from frontline health practitioners like Dr. Paul Thomas… Dr. Jane Ruby… Nurse Erin Marie Olszewski… and Nurse Priscilla Romans…
    Who share “inside information” that everyone must know about the elites, medical bullying, and how to make sure your loved ones are not denied critical care when they need it.

“We are seeing young people, young, healthy athletes, boom, dropping dead here and there and everywhere, comedians dropping dead, people going into seizures.
    In pregnancy, it's a disaster. It's causing stillbirth, miscarriages, and a whole host of bleeding, menstrual abnormalities. It basically goes to almost any place in the body.” – Dr. Paul Thomas

In BRAVE AWARENESS: Exposing the Global Governments’ Coercive Agendas…

Experts will open your eyes to the subtle mind-control “tricks” the Globalists use to coerce the vast majority of humanity to do their bidding…

And in BRAVE NEW WORLD: How the Global Elites are Transforming Humanity...

Top medical experts Dr. Christiane Northrup, Dr. Bryan Ardis, and Ann Vandersteel uncover the undercover plan to wipe out human DNA over several generations… and why experts find high-tech EMF ‘devices’ in the vaccines under powerful magnification.

To your health,
    Jonathan Otto "

https://braveseries.com/own/
    Each breath a gift...

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (8th December 2022), Bill Ryan (8th December 2022), fifi (8th December 2022), graciousb (14th December 2022), Johnnycomelately (8th December 2022)

39. Link to Post #1020
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The Kiwis Took The Baby
    James Roguski
    12/7/22
    https://jamesroguski.substack.com/p/...m_medium=email

This information was originally published by George Block on 6 Dec, 2022 11:49 PM at https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/baby-b.../?ref=readmore

The Court Decision: file:///C:/Users/onawa/Downloads/1a1fd549-fa8b-4bf3-b991-cb79a851bca9.pdf.pdf

Justice Ian Gault delivered his ruling on the contentious case after a lengthy hearing the previous day, where Health NZ and Sue Grey, representing the parents, locked horns in the High Court at Auckland as anti-vax protesters gathered outside.

Justice Gault ordered the baby, who has automatic suppression, is to be placed under the guardianship of the court “from the date of the order until completion of his surgery and post-operative recovery to address obstruction to the outflow tract of his right ventricle and at latest until 31 January 2023″.

His ruling said the baby’s parents remain his legal guardians aside from the medical matters covered in the order. The judgment requires two Starship hospital doctors to at all times keep the parents informed of their baby’s condition and treatment.

Justice Gault had reserved his decision following the marathon hearing where Paul White, lawyer for Te Whatu Ora, sought an order granting the court guardianship in respect of the six-month-old boy’s medical care.

The baby has a heart valve disorder requiring urgent surgery. Medical experts have said he would normally have been treated long ago and the pressure building up behind his ear.

“His survival is actually dependent on the application being granted,” White said.

Justice Gault also declined an order sought by Grey for the NZ Blood Service to establish a tailored donor service for the six-month-old boy to receive blood exclusively from unvaccinated donors.

A lawyer for the blood service, Adam Ross KC, on Wednesday described the request for that order as exceptional and without precedent. Ross said it would jeopardise the integrity of the donor service and open the door to ethically and clinically bankrupt requests regarding donor blood.

”It is a concern that an order like this can damage and will damage an excellent blood service,” he said.

”There’s also a slippery slope element to it.”
    (Rumble video embedded at the end of this post)

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/yUI3q5tkIKFA/

White said the safety of the vaccine has been proven medically and by the courts.
    He said specialists believed the child’s heart is suffering damage because of the delay in surgery due to the build-up of blood resulting from pulmonary valve stenosis.

The parents and the baby, who was born two months premature, were in the packed public gallery for a short time on Tuesday morning.

The scope of Justice Gault’s order enables medical professionals to make an assessment as to whether it is safe for the baby to leave the hospital ward before and after surgery. The baby was taken to court on Tuesday by his parents against the advice of medical professionals.

In his conclusion of the 23-page judgment, Justice Gault said he accepted the parents of the baby had genuine concerns about the risk of using blood from vaccinated donors.

”However, the issue here is what is in [the baby’s] best interests,” Justice Gault said.

The parent’s alternative proposal was not viable, the judge said.

”I cannot conclude it is a safe alternative that is in [the baby’s] best interests.”
    (Please see the rest of the article and the videos at the link (too many to embed here): https://jamesroguski.substack.com/p/...m_medium=email )

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v1wax2y/?pub=ijro7
    Each breath a gift...

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th December 2022), fifi (8th December 2022), Johnnycomelately (8th December 2022), mojo (8th December 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 95 FirstFirst 1 41 51 61 95 LastLast