Page 20 of 95 FirstFirst 1 10 20 30 70 95 LastLast

Thread: Vaccine Crimes

1. Link to Post #381
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,696 times in 3,333 posts

Default Re: Vaccine Crimes

Quote Posted by Matthew (here)
    Cryptic puzzle for some people

Covid Scotland: Case rates lowest in unvaccinated as double-jabbed elderly drive rise in hospital admissions
    13th January
    By Helen McArdle @HMcardleHT
    Health Correspondent

Omicron, which is more transmissible than previous Covid strains but also more able to reinfect recovered people and evade vaccine immunity, is leading to highly unusual patterns in patient data

DOUBLE-JABBED Scots are now more likely to be admitted to hospital with Covid than the unvaccinated amid an increase in elderly people falling ill due to waning immunity.

It comes amid "weird" data showing that case rates have been lower in unvaccinated individuals than the single, double, or even triple-jabbed since Omicron became the dominant variant in Scotland.

https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/...al-admissions/
    Don't you just hate it when the data get's "weird"? Is that the best they can do? There is not going to be much more explaining this away... The part we have been waiting for, the narrative is crumbling before our very eyes. I am just sorry so many will have suffered immensely and died before that happened. Stay strong kids!!!!

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th January 2022), Dorjezigzag (18th January 2022), Ewan (18th January 2022), fifi (20th January 2022), Gwin Ru (19th January 2022), Harmony (22nd January 2022), Hermoor (19th January 2022), Icare (18th January 2022), Ivanhoe (19th January 2022), janette (24th January 2022), Matthew (18th January 2022), melissanederland (18th January 2022), mountain_jim (18th January 2022), Reinhard (18th January 2022), Tintin (18th January 2022)

3. Link to Post #382
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,318 times in 4,085 posts

4. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Arcturian108 (18th January 2022), Bill Ryan (18th January 2022), ClearWater (20th January 2022), Dorjezigzag (18th January 2022), Ewan (18th January 2022), fifi (20th January 2022), Gwin Ru (19th January 2022), Harmony (22nd January 2022), Hermoor (19th January 2022), Icare (18th January 2022), Ivanhoe (19th January 2022), janette (24th January 2022), melissanederland (18th January 2022), mountain_jim (18th January 2022), Pam (18th January 2022), Reinhard (18th January 2022), Tintin (18th January 2022), wondering (18th January 2022)

5. Link to Post #383
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,696 times in 3,333 posts

Quote Posted by Tintin (here)
    Most interesting. For what it is worth my feeling is that this is authentic....follow the thread

Rare on twitter (@theysayitsrare) was propagating this tweet too, although the Dr on the other end of the line might be sharing their informal opinion (word of mouth?) rather than a de jure decree.

But it's a good sign.
    I had a similar hunch. Of course when I say authentic, I do actually mean the call and doctor are and that this isn't faked. Yes, most probably more an opinion than concrete fact, but, we'll wait and see.

Interesting how the most skeptical on the Twitter thread seem to question why it was filmed. Well, it's the easiest and most convenient way of obtaining audio for one, and a way to log the doctor's advice. There's some good sense in doing that without even being conspiratorial. And it's only a two minute segment shared here, not the full conversation. From what we see here there also doesn't appear to be any front-loading, just the meter of a fairly typical conversation.

It'd be interesting to hear the whole conversation.
    First of all do Doctors actually make diagnoses over the phone in the UK? The other thing that comes to mind, that could be a job ending conversation. How would she know that the patient asking for advice would report her to the "authorities"? Wouldn't that be promoting vaccine hesitancy?. Also, I understand recording a call but how often do you have someone recording you recording a call? Don't get me wrong, I hope it is real but....

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th January 2022), Ewan (18th January 2022), Gwin Ru (19th January 2022), Harmony (22nd January 2022), Hermoor (19th January 2022), Icare (18th January 2022), mizo (18th January 2022), mountain_jim (18th January 2022), Tintin (18th January 2022), wondering (18th January 2022)

7. Link to Post #384
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,755 times in 5,529 posts

Quote Posted by Pam (here)
    Most interesting. For what it is worth my feeling is that this is authentic....follow the thread

Rare on twitter (@theysayitsrare) was propagating this tweet too, although the Dr on the other end of the line might be sharing their informal opinion (word of mouth?) rather than a de jure decree.

But it's a good sign.
    I had a similar hunch. Of course when I say authentic, I do actually mean the call and doctor are and that this isn't faked. Yes, most probably more an opinion than concrete fact, but, we'll wait and see.

Interesting how the most skeptical on the Twitter thread seem to question why it was filmed. Well, it's the easiest and most convenient way of obtaining audio for one, and a way to log the doctor's advice. There's some good sense in doing that without even being conspiratorial. And it's only a two minute segment shared here, not the full conversation. From what we see here there also doesn't appear to be any front-loading, just the meter of a fairly typical conversation.

It'd be interesting to hear the whole conversation.
    First of all do Doctors actually make diagnoses over the phone in the UK? The other thing that comes to mind, that could be a job ending conversation. How would she know that the patient asking for advice would report her to the "authorities"? Wouldn't that be promoting vaccine hesitancy?. Also, I understand recording a call but how often do you have someone recording you recording a call? Don't get me wrong, I hope it is real but....
    Yes, they do and as face to face appointments had been stopped due to COVID, consultations have been taking place like that - my mum has had a couple. There will have been a reason that they chose to record the call, and both the patient and the recorder will have discussed this with each other beforehand. I'd still want to hear the full 07:54 minutes of recording though, to get a handle on the general flow. The interaction here was genuine by all accounts.

Also, the original tweet showing the footage has been removed by Twitter for 'violating' their rules.

The good news is that I've already downloaded this and saved the tweets

111_Telephone_call_(Chelsea)_out_of_hours_Dr_in_Chichester_Twitter_screen_grabs.pdf
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

avid (18th January 2022), Bill Ryan (18th January 2022), Ewan (18th January 2022), fifi (20th January 2022), Gwin Ru (19th January 2022), Harmony (22nd January 2022), Hermoor (19th January 2022), Icare (18th January 2022), Ivanhoe (19th January 2022), janette (24th January 2022), mizo (18th January 2022), mountain_jim (18th January 2022), wondering (18th January 2022)

9. Link to Post #385
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Gillian McKeith
    @GillianMcKeith
    Navy bosses warn sailors they face the SACK if they decline to get Covid vaccine |
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...d-vaccine.html

10. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

avid (18th January 2022), Bill Ryan (18th January 2022), Eva2 (18th January 2022), Ewan (18th January 2022), fifi (20th January 2022), Gwin Ru (19th January 2022), Harmony (22nd January 2022), Hermoor (19th January 2022), Icare (18th January 2022), Ivanhoe (19th January 2022), janette (24th January 2022), mountain_jim (18th January 2022), rgray222 (18th January 2022), Tintin (19th January 2022), wondering (18th January 2022)

11. Link to Post #386
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,052 times in 2,398 posts

Covid Scotland: Case rates lowest in unvaccinated as double-jabbed elderly drive rise in hospital admissions
    13th January
    Health Correspondent

Omicron, which is more transmissible than previous Covid strains but also more able to reinfect recovered people and evade vaccine immunity, is leading to highly unusual patterns in patient data

DOUBLE-JABBED Scots are now more likely to be admitted to hospital with Covid than the unvaccinated amid an increase in elderly people falling ill due to waning immunity.

It comes amid "weird" data showing that case rates have been lower in unvaccinated individuals than the single, double, or even triple-jabbed since Omicron became the dominant variant in Scotland.

Don't you just hate it when the data get's "weird"? Is that the best they can do? There is not going to be much more explaining this away... The part we have been waiting for, the narrative is crumbling before our very eyes. I am just sorry so many will have suffered immensely and died before that happened. Stay strong kids!!!!
    Unfortunately it will take more to break the narrative, I've been thinking about this a lot today as I work. (My work is driving so its pretty easy to think).

They have to double down, there is too much invested in this for it to collapse. Imagine all the news came out that we talk about on here. There would be a worldwide meltdown, very few would ever get a vaccine again, of any description. Trust would be lost in all the institutions that were previously considered sources to listen to. The medical field would be in disarray and Big Pharma would lose almost everything.. (justice perhaps).

But just today I hear on the radio the latest propaganda ad. I'm going be memory, so not a direct quote..

(A woman's voice)

"I'm not vaxxed, I didn't see the point. But I did get ill. I was 3 days in bed, 8 days on the couch. I couldn't taste anything for a month and I still avoid tackling the stairs".

(Official sounding voice takes over)

"You are 8 times more likely to be hospitalised if you are unvaccinated, and then just blah, blah, blah because by that time I'm swearing at the radio

I actually think we've got it a bit easy in the UK compared to Canada, France, Austria and Australia. But one really does have to remember the "Lockstep" document from the Rockertwat Foundation from 2010.

There is a lot invested in this. Many heads to the Hydra. I find myself hoping Boris doesn't resign/step down - who knows what steps in to replace him.

Addendum:

There is another propaganda ad that is really bad - about convincing pregnant women to get the jab as there is a higher probability of stillborn births if they get covid whilst unvaccinated. Makes you sick as it is probably the opposite of the truth.
    Last edited by Ewan; 18th January 2022 at 22:14.

12. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th January 2022), DaveToo (19th January 2022), DNA (19th January 2022), fifi (20th January 2022), Gwin Ru (19th January 2022), Harmony (22nd January 2022), Hermoor (19th January 2022), Icare (18th January 2022), Ivanhoe (19th January 2022), janette (24th January 2022), Michel Leclerc (24th January 2022), mountain_jim (19th January 2022), Tintin (19th January 2022), wondering (19th January 2022)

13. Link to Post #387
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,400 times in 937 posts

In the following video, a knowledgeable woman informs a U.K. policeman at his station about the crimes being committed with the vaccine and gets it recorded:

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/ymTatR7Flagz
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 19th January 2022 at 12:17. Reason: embedded the video

14. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th January 2022), Ewan (18th January 2022), fifi (20th January 2022), Gwin Ru (19th January 2022), Harmony (22nd January 2022), Hermoor (19th January 2022), Icare (18th January 2022), Ivanhoe (19th January 2022), janette (24th January 2022), Matthew (18th January 2022), Michel Leclerc (24th January 2022), mountain_jim (19th January 2022), Reinhard (19th January 2022), Tintin (19th January 2022), wondering (19th January 2022)

15. Link to Post #388
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Arcturian108 (here)
    In the following video, a knowledgeable woman informs a U.K. policeman at his station about the crimes being committed with the vaccine and gets it recorded:
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/ymTatR7Flagz/
    Wow, I think she's brilliant but I couldn't help but start laughing at the poor constable, whom I imagined was taking notes at the beginning but resorted to doodling and asking himself what this woman was rambling on about. No disrespect intended to any police officers but your average uniform is fairly one-dimensional. Non-uniform is a different matter.

16. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Arcturian108 (18th January 2022), Bill Ryan (19th January 2022), fifi (20th January 2022), Gwin Ru (19th January 2022), Harmony (22nd January 2022), Hermoor (19th January 2022), Icare (18th January 2022), Ivanhoe (19th January 2022), janette (24th January 2022), Matthew (18th January 2022), Michel Leclerc (24th January 2022), mountain_jim (19th January 2022), Reinhard (19th January 2022), Tintin (19th January 2022), wondering (19th January 2022)

17. Link to Post #389
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,887 times in 830 posts

Quote Posted by Ewan (here)

Unfortunately it will take more to break the narrative, I've been thinking about this a lot today as I work.

They have to double down, there is too much invested in this for it to collapse. Imagine all the news came out that we talk about on here. There would be a worldwide meltdown, very few would ever get a vaccine again, of any description. Trust would be lost in all the institutions that were previously considered sources to listen to. The medical field would be in disarray and Big Pharma would lose almost everything.. (justice perhaps).
    (...)

There is a lot invested in this. Many heads to the Hydra. (...)
    I totally agree with you, Ewan, it will take more to break the narrative.

I've been thinking about this too and the situation has reminded me of something I read in book written by Bruno Bettelheim, a psychologist who wrote about his experiences in a German concentration camp (exact title: Survival). It was a very tough read for me and I could only read it one chapter at a time, then had to put it aside for a while. I only read it once, years ago, but I still remember the gist of the whole story.

What I still remember best is that he could only survive those horrendous experiences by putting himself into the role of an observer, a scientific observer who studies human nature. I think that is pretty much what quite a few of us here on Avalon are doing a lot of the time, otherwise we'd go crazy with the pain of seeing what is happening in front of our eyes.

Another thing I remember well is the way he described the behaviour of his fellow concentration camp inmates. There were several very different types of reactions one of which applies here, I think. There were people who, despite actually being in the camp, despite actually witnessing and themselves experiencing the horrific treatment most of them were forced to endure, simply refused to believe that what they saw and experienced was actually happening. They just couldn't believe that human beings could treat other human beings like that. I think that's pretty much what is happening right now.

I am unvaxxed but my partner is. I have been trying to wake him up ever since this whole thing started and despite more and more evidence (like footballers collapsing on the field etc) he still absolutely refuses to believe a single word I am saying about this. He just cannot fathom the thought that the government (let alone any other kind of agencies the existence of which he would not even contemplate) would commit such a horrendous crime. I think when people are intrinsically decent and are reasonably happy with their lives it's extremely difficult to wake them up. My partner sees that there are many things I am not allowed to do any more but he does not see it as an attack on my freedom, but rather as a result of my stubbornness. He sees footballers having heart attacks and just thinks" Well, those things happen". He doesn't make the connection, not because he isn't smart enough but simply because his mind just can't take it in. The depths of this kind of evil is something he just can't process, much like those people in the concentration camp I mentioned above couldn't.

I think those orchestrating the whole thing know human nature very well, having studied it in all kinds of circumstances (including concentration camps). They know they can pacify a lot of people by simply pretending nothing or very little is wrong in this world. Bread and games. This way a sizeable portion of the world population can still be controlled, even in a meltdown situation.
    Last edited by Icare; 19th January 2022 at 17:13.

18. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Icare For This Post:

Ami (22nd January 2022), Arcturian108 (22nd January 2022), Bill Ryan (19th January 2022), DaveToo (19th January 2022), DNA (19th January 2022), Dorjezigzag (19th January 2022), Ewan (18th January 2022), fifi (20th January 2022), graciousb (19th January 2022), Gwin Ru (19th January 2022), Harmony (22nd January 2022), Hermoor (19th January 2022), Ivanhoe (19th January 2022), janette (24th January 2022), Matthew (18th January 2022), Michel Leclerc (24th January 2022), mountain_jim (19th January 2022), Reinhard (19th January 2022), Tintin (19th January 2022), wondering (19th January 2022)

19. Link to Post #390
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Icare (here)

Unfortunately it will take more to break the narrative, I've been thinking about this a lot today as I work.

(...)

I've been thinking about this too and the situation has reminded me of something I read in book written by Bruno Bettelheim, a psychologist who wrote about his experiences in a German concentration camp (exact title: Survival). It was a very tough read for me and I could only read it one chapter at a time, then had to put it aside for a while. I only read it once, years ago, but I still remember the gist of the whole story.

What I still remember best is that he could only survive those horrendous experiences by putting himself into the role of an observer, a scientific observer who studies human nature. I think that is pretty much what quite a few of us here on Avalon are doing a lot of the time, otherwise we'd go crazy with the pain of seeing what is happening in front of our eyes.

Another thing I remember well is the way he described the behaviour of his fellow concentration camp inmates. There were several very different types of reactions one of which applies here, I think. There were people who, despite actually being in the camp, despite actually witnessing and themselves experiencing the horrific treatment most of them were forced to endure, simply refused to believe that what they saw and experienced was actually happening. They just couldn't believe that human beings could treat other human beings like that. I think that's pretty much what is happening right now.

I am unvaxxed but my partner is. I have been trying to wake him up ever since this whole thing started and despite more and more evidence (like footballers collapsing on the field etc) he still absolutely refuses to believe a single word I am saying about this. He just cannot fathom the thought that the government (let alone any other kind of agencies the existence of which he would not even contemplate) would commit such a horrendous crime. I think when people are intrinsically decent and are reasonably happy with their lives it's extremely difficult to wake them up. My partner sees that there are many things I am not allowed to do any more but he does not see it as an attack on my freedom, but rather as a result of my stubbornness. He sees footballers having heart attacks and just thinks" Well, those things happen". He doesn't make the connection, not because he isn't smart enough but simply because his mind just can't take it in. The depths of this kind of evil is something he just can't process, much like those people in the concentration camp I mentioned above couldn't.

I think those orchestrating the whole thing know human nature very well, having studied it in all kinds of circumstances (including concentration camps). They know they can pacify a lot of people by simply pretending nothing or very little is wrong in this world. Bread and games. This way a sizable portion of the world population can still be controlled, even in a meltdown situation.
    Yes, denial.

It seems to be hard coded into the thinking of the average person. Perhaps it depends on what leg of the 'Hero's Journey' you are on. As you advance you are more capable of receiving information.

It is a very sad and disturbing leg of the journey we are on to see all this and not get through to those that cannot.

Edit: There is another aspect to consider. Survival. If people are in sufficient fear they will acquiesce to unreasonable demands in order to offset a potentially horrible situation. Ignoring the fact each acquiesensce takes them closer to that horrible situation.
    Ultimately they are still frogs in water being heated up.
    Last edited by Ewan; 18th January 2022 at 22:55.

20. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Arcturian108 (22nd January 2022), Bill Ryan (19th January 2022), DNA (19th January 2022), fifi (20th January 2022), Gwin Ru (19th January 2022), Harmony (22nd January 2022), Hermoor (19th January 2022), Icare (18th January 2022), Ivanhoe (19th January 2022), janette (24th January 2022), Matthew (18th January 2022), Michel Leclerc (24th January 2022), mountain_jim (19th January 2022), Reinhard (19th January 2022), Tintin (19th January 2022), wondering (19th January 2022)

21. Link to Post #391
    United States Avalon Member graciousb's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,390 times in 149 posts

Quote Posted by Icare (here)

(...)

I think those orchestrating the whole thing know human nature very well, having studied it in all kinds of circumstances (including concentration camps). They know they can pacify a lot of people by simply pretending nothing or very little is wrong in this world. Bread and games. This way a sizable portion of the world population can still be controlled, even in a meltdown situation.
    The ''normies'' (aka asleep as to the big picture and the nature of power), will be suffering greatly if they decide to start pulling the string and begin the unraveling process. Most of us here have done this years ago, it was a gradual process often, or a series of events in my case. It is equivalent to finding out a beloved figure, whether a public figure or a family member, has done some vile things. Many will stubbornly cling to their illusions in the face of overwhelming evidence because it's like ''losing one's religion.''

We need to try to be compassionate with those many who are way behind us on the continuum of awareness, (I'm speaking to myself here because Ive repeatedly been very angry with people), and I've come to believe the best approach is to be a good example, non reactive, caring, not wagging fingers or calling names, even if they are doing it to us. The truth will out. The narrative will not stand, I've known this from the beginning. The super hard push now is to run from the oncoming tsunami of reality, to unload as much of their product as they can before it's too late.

22. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to graciousb For This Post:

Ami (22nd January 2022), Arcturian108 (22nd January 2022), Bill Ryan (19th January 2022), DNA (19th January 2022), Ewan (19th January 2022), fifi (20th January 2022), Gwin Ru (19th January 2022), Harmony (22nd January 2022), Hermoor (19th January 2022), Icare (19th January 2022), Ivanhoe (19th January 2022), janette (24th January 2022), justntime2learn (26th January 2022), Matthew (19th January 2022), melissanederland (19th January 2022), Michel Leclerc (24th January 2022), mountain_jim (19th January 2022), Reinhard (19th January 2022), Tintin (19th January 2022), wondering (19th January 2022)

23. Link to Post #392
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,299 times in 8,660 posts

So I can't even avoid the untruth-loaded, pro-jab narrative reading the National Geographic magazine at breakfast - what a shill for the globalists' narrative this rag has become. (Well, perhaps it always was, but did not use to offend my sense of Truth so vividly.)
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 19th January 2022 at 16:31.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

24. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th January 2022), DNA (19th January 2022), Ewan (19th January 2022), fifi (20th January 2022), Gwin Ru (19th January 2022), Harmony (22nd January 2022), Hermoor (19th January 2022), Icare (19th January 2022), Ivanhoe (19th January 2022), janette (24th January 2022), justntime2learn (26th January 2022), Matthew (19th January 2022), Reinhard (19th January 2022), Tintin (22nd January 2022), wondering (19th January 2022)

25. Link to Post #393
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,866 times in 1,073 posts

The UK police will be arrested as complicit if they don't close down vaccine centres.

It's a huge development. Basically the entire UK police force is officially on notice that they will be regarded as complicit in crimes against humanity unless they act now to protect the citizens from further 'vaccine' crimes and harms.

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/OmkPk84ysyRs/

26. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

Arcturian108 (22nd January 2022), Bill Ryan (19th January 2022), ClearWater (20th January 2022), Ewan (19th January 2022), fifi (20th January 2022), Gwin Ru (19th January 2022), Harmony (22nd January 2022), Icare (19th January 2022), Ivanhoe (19th January 2022), janette (24th January 2022), justntime2learn (26th January 2022), Matthew (19th January 2022), Michel Leclerc (24th January 2022), mountain_jim (19th January 2022), Patient (22nd January 2022), Tintin (22nd January 2022), wondering (19th January 2022)

27. Link to Post #394
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,917 times in 4,329 posts

13th January
    Health Correspondent

Unfortunately it will take more to break the narrative, I've been thinking about this a lot today as I work. (My work is driving so its pretty easy to think).

But just today I hear on the radio the latest propaganda ad. I'm going be memory, so not a direct quote..

(A woman's voice)

"I'm not vaxxed, I didn't see the point. But I did get ill. I was 3 days in bed, 8 days on the couch. I couldn't taste anything for a month and I still avoid tackling the stairs".

(Official sounding voice takes over)

"You are 8 times more likely to be hospitalised if you are unvaccinated, and then just blah, blah, blah because by that time I'm swearing at the radio

I actually think we've got it a bit easy in the UK compared to Canada, France, Austria and Australia. But one really does have to remember the "Lockstep" document from the Rockertwat Foundation from 2010.

There is a lot invested in this. Many heads to the Hydra. I find myself hoping Boris doesn't resign/step down - who knows what steps in to replace him.

Addendum:

There is another propaganda ad that is really bad - about convincing pregnant women to get the jab as there is a higher probability of stillborn births if they get covid whilst unvaccinated. Makes you sick as it is probably the opposite of the truth.
    I think you make a good point with they are too invested and as such will double down.
    That's what I'm expecting.
    WW3 would keep people from getting out of line.
    That's what I see coming.

28. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th January 2022), Ewan (19th January 2022), fifi (20th January 2022), Gwin Ru (20th January 2022), Harmony (22nd January 2022), Hermoor (22nd January 2022), janette (24th January 2022), Matthew (19th January 2022), Michel Leclerc (24th January 2022), mountain_jim (19th January 2022), Reinhard (22nd January 2022), Tintin (22nd January 2022), wondering (19th January 2022)

29. Link to Post #395
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,299 times in 8,660 posts

https://twitter.com/AnnadeBuisseret/...308311556?s=20

Last edited by mountain_jim; 19th January 2022 at 21:59.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

30. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th January 2022), Ewan (20th January 2022), fifi (20th January 2022), Gwin Ru (20th January 2022), Harmony (22nd January 2022), Hermoor (22nd January 2022), Icare (19th January 2022), janette (24th January 2022), Matthew (19th January 2022), Reinhard (22nd January 2022), Tintin (22nd January 2022), wondering (19th January 2022)

31. Link to Post #396
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DNA (here)

Addendum:

I think you make a good point with they are too invested and as such will double down.
    That's what I'm expecting.
    WW3 would keep people from getting out of line.
    That's what I see coming.
    Yes, they did a very successful job of implementing what Jane Bürgermeister was trying to warn us about in 2009, which back then from what she was saying, they wanted to do then. Look now and they've bloody gone and done it. They capitalised on the ground work they made then, with the redefinition of 'pandemic' and all sorts. They are not stupid or incompetent, they do not give up and if you will excuse my mixed metaphors the scorpion won't change it's spots and it will ALWAYS sting you. There's the Mark Sexton case but about that, I read this in passing (it might be genuine(?)): "I tried for hours to find the truth about this case. It certainly is being investigated. BUT the investigation is under huge pressure to be shut down. Contact CPS you get an interesting response. I am sceptical of this but it IS real.". They will not stop, they build on any prior successes, they only get better at it. The flip-side is people are more awake though...Being a truther is more in fashion. The war has only just started but at least it's started.

32. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Arcturian108 (22nd January 2022), avid (22nd January 2022), Bill Ryan (20th January 2022), Ewan (20th January 2022), fifi (20th January 2022), Gwin Ru (20th January 2022), Harmony (22nd January 2022), Hermoor (22nd January 2022), Icare (22nd January 2022), janette (24th January 2022), Michel Leclerc (24th January 2022), mountain_jim (20th January 2022), Reinhard (22nd January 2022), Tintin (22nd January 2022), wondering (19th January 2022)

33. Link to Post #397
    United States Avalon Member wondering's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,229 times in 912 posts

I also remember that a year and a half ago, civil war was seen as unavoidable in the US...what is seen as obvious to us is not always what happens. It is a time to use all our considerable personal power to create peace over war. May it be so!

34. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to wondering For This Post:

Ami (22nd January 2022), Bill Ryan (20th January 2022), DaveToo (20th January 2022), Ewan (20th January 2022), fifi (20th January 2022), Gwin Ru (20th January 2022), Harmony (22nd January 2022), Hermoor (22nd January 2022), Icare (22nd January 2022), janette (24th January 2022), Matthew (20th January 2022), mountain_jim (20th January 2022), Reinhard (22nd January 2022), Sunny (20th January 2022), Tintin (22nd January 2022)

35. Link to Post #398
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,866 times in 1,073 posts

"Will These People Be Charged With Genocide?"

Seven applicants, on behalf of the British population, have filed a complaint with the International Criminal Court (ICC), accusing 16 individuals of genocide, crimes against humanity, war crimes and crimes of aggression.

The Dirty 16.

In all, the 16 defendants named in the legal filing are:

Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the NIAID
    Dr. Peter Daszak, president of EcoHealth Alliance
    Bill Gates
    Melinda Gates
    Albert Bourla, CEO of Pfizer
    Stephane Bancel, CEO of Moderna
    Pascal Soriot, CEO of AstraZeneca
    Alex Gorsky, CEO of Johnson & Johnson
    Tedros Adhanhom Ghebreyesus, director-general of the WHO
    Boris Johnson, U.K. prime minister
    Christopher Whitty, U.K. chief medical adviser
    Matthew Hancock, former U.K. secretary of state for Health and Social Care
    Medicines and Healthcare, current U.K. secretary of state for Health and Social Care
    June Raine, U.K. chief executive of Medicines and Healthcare products
    Dr. Rajiv Shah, president of the Rockefeller Foundation
    Klaus Schwab, president of the World Economic Forum

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/ar...rid=1386109428

36. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

Arcturian108 (22nd January 2022), avid (22nd January 2022), Ba-ba-Ra (22nd January 2022), Bill Ryan (22nd January 2022), Ewan (23rd January 2022), Gwin Ru (22nd January 2022), Harmony (22nd January 2022), Icare (22nd January 2022), janette (24th January 2022), justntime2learn (26th January 2022), mountain_jim (22nd January 2022), Reinhard (22nd January 2022), Tintin (22nd January 2022), wondering (22nd January 2022)

37. Link to Post #399
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

Scientists were paid by the govt to lie about the covid origins

https://www.infowars.com/posts/scien...-in-2020-2021/

38. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

avid (22nd January 2022), Bill Ryan (22nd January 2022), DaveToo (22nd January 2022), Ewan (23rd January 2022), Gwin Ru (22nd January 2022), Harmony (22nd January 2022), janette (24th January 2022), mountain_jim (22nd January 2022), onawah (22nd January 2022), wondering (22nd January 2022)

39. Link to Post #400
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,546 times in 20,693 posts

EVIDENCE THAT US GOVERNMENT TARGETED RED STATES WITH DEADLY BATCHES OF VACCINE
    Greg Reese
    January 21, 2022
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/evi...es-of-vaccine/

"Ex-head of respiratory research at Pfizer, Mike Yeadon and researchers, including Craig Paardekooper have sourced VAERS data on vaccine death and injury in the US, database of over 700,000 adverse reactions caused by the Moderna, Pfizer and Janssen vaccines.

These vaccines have been deployed in different batches, officially referred to as “lots”.

This has allowed Yeadon’s team to back-engineer Big Pharma’s CoV-19 deployment agenda in the US.

All their information is published at: https://howbadismybatch.com/
    and: https://howbad.info/

And what we learn is quite telling. About 0.5% of all batches are highly toxic, resulting in hospitalization, disability and death within days or weeks of injection.

Other batches cause minimal adverse reactions and most appear to be harmless placebos.

When plotting on a timeline, we can see that these three companies have been working together to quietly monitor the lethal effectiveness of the deadly batches.

While one company is deploying a lethal batch, the other two deploy harmless ones, creating the scientific environment to perform dose range finding for the maximum tolerated dose for each specific batch.

The timeline shows that each lethal batch deployment is preceded and followed by a “quiet” period, allowing them time to establish their baseline, before the next deadly batch is deployed.

Private leaked documents from the CDC show a list of expiry dates and only certain lots are included – the very same lots found to be toxic in Paardekooper’s database, which makes sense.

There would be no reason to list expiration dates for saline placebo, only the deadly ones.

This mode of deployment allows governments to direct deadly batches into specific populations, such as Red States.

Analysis of dying per 100,000 vaxxinated in 50 states shows us that the overwhelming majority of vaxxine deaths are happening in Red States. Some Red States are experiencing eleven times more vaxxine deaths than other states. On average, Red States are experiencing twice the amount of death and injuries as Blue States.

Ruling out other possibilities, Paardekooper concluded that this could only be due to the fact that Red States received twice as much of the lethal batches than Blue States did.

Among several other crimes, they are tipping the scales of the democratic process by killing people who voted against the New World Order’s woke Build Back Better Great Reset, while at the same time, endlessly flooding the borders with unvaccinated foreigners.

And it’s happening right now."

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vqezh0/?pub=ijro7
    Each breath a gift...

40. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (22nd January 2022), Ba-ba-Ra (22nd January 2022), Bill Ryan (22nd January 2022), DaveToo (22nd January 2022), Eva2 (23rd January 2022), Gwin Ru (23rd January 2022), Harmony (22nd January 2022), janette (24th January 2022), mountain_jim (24th January 2022), wondering (22nd January 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 95 FirstFirst 1 10 20 30 70 95 LastLast