1. Link to Post #701
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,338 times in 4,087 posts

Default Re: Vaccine Crimes

Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)
    Quote Posted by Matthew (here)
    I'm wondering if I should send your feedback to Dr. Katarina Lindley, but if you are suggesting these are fake statistics I wonder if I should stay out of it. I'll have a think and see how the spirit moves me
    Yes, if you can, please do send my feedback to Dr. Lindley.
    No, I am not suggesting they are fake statistics.
    However, they are misleading statistics.
    Look I'm echoing the report, if you have knowledge and strong opinion you should do it directly. Me doing it by proxy doesn't make sense

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th June 2022)

3. Link to Post #702
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Daley Expose report copied in full
    Australia provides unequivocal proof the Covid-19 Vaccines don’t work and just make you worse
    https://expose-news.com/2022/06/16/a...nes-dont-work/

Nearly 90% of people in Australia are considered fully vaccinated against Covid-19, but despite this, the country is still riding the largest wave of Covid-19 deaths to hit the country since the beginning of the alleged pandemic in 2020, a wave that began in February 2022.

Therefore, Australia has provided the world with unequivocal evidence that the Covid-19 injections not only simply do not work, they in fact make recipients worse.

The following chart shows the number of Covid-19 cases reported per day across Australia since the beginning of the pandemic in March 2020 to the present day –

Prior to August 2021, the number of confirmed Covid-19 cases recorded in Australia per day was struggling to hit double figures, with triple figures only being reached as far back as August 2020. From August onwards, the number of cases being recorded managed to hit four figures.

But then towards the end of December 2021, the number of cases being recorded was out of control, climbing to a peak of 128,85 cases recorded in a single day on the 13th January 2022. The problem is the wave hasn’t subsided and Australia is still riding it as of June 2022.

The following chart shows the number of people considered vaccinated against Covid-19 in Australia –

As you can see, on 13th Jan 22, the day Australia recorded its most cases in a single day to date, 81% of Australia had received at least 1 dose of a Covid-19 vaccine, and 78% of Australia were considered fully vaccinated.

This unequivocally proves that the Covid-19 injections not only simply don’t work, they in fact make recipients more likely to be infected.

To those now screaming that all those cases were and are probably being recorded among the unvaccinated population, we say “think before you speak”. Because further official data from Australia proves otherwise.

The Government of New South Wales, Australia had been producing a weekly Covid-19 Statistical Report, but they then decided to stop publishing it. Why? Probably because of how terrible the data was looking for those who have chosen to be vaccinated.

Here’s how the figures added up between 26th Nov 21 and 5th Feb 22 according to the now neglected Government of NSW report –

The above graph isn’t mistaken, the fully vaccinated population really did account for 4 in every 5 Covid-19 cases between 26th November and 5th February 2022.

“Well at least the vaccine protects me against death”, we hear you cry.

Wrong again, unfortunately.

The following chart shows the number of recorded Covid-19 deaths per day across Australia since the beginning of the alleged pandemic in March 2020 to the present day –

Since the new year, Australia has suffered its largest wave of Covid-19 deaths in over two years, and unfortunately, it is a wave that the country is still riding.

In the March/April 2020 wave, the 7-day average number of deaths equated to between 1 and 4. In the September 2020 wave, the 7-day average number of deaths equated to between 9 and 20. The October 2021 wave, when 60% of Australia was considered fully vaccinated, also equated to a 7-day average of between 9 and 20 deaths.

But things changed drastically at the turn of the year. By the 1st February 2022, the 7-day average number of deaths equated to 87, and as of the 14th June 2022, they equate to a 7-day average of 41.

“But it’s probably the unvaccinated who are dying”, we hear you cry.

Have you not learned anything yet?

The Government of New South Wales has been revealing the number of deaths by vaccination status in a new daily ‘Covid-19 Statistics’ update, the full list of which can be found here.

We went through the 31 reports for March 22 and tallied up the deaths by vaccination status which were as follows –

Between 1st and 31st March 22, the Government of New South Wales claims 195 people sadly lost their lives. This is 8 times as many deaths as what occurred during the first three months of the pandemic in New South Wales Australia back in 2020.

Of the 195 people to sadly lose their lives in March 22, just 31 were considered not-vaccinated, but even this may not be true because the Government of New South Wales still considers a person unvaccinated within 21 days of actually being injected with a Covid-19 jab.

The highest number of Covid-19 deaths was recorded among the double vaccinated population with 92 deaths, but the triple vaccinated population were not far behind with 67 deaths. Even the quadruple vaccinated population have got in on the action with 1 death being recorded.

The following chart shows the percentage of Covid-19 deaths by vaccination status in NSW, Australia between 1st and 31st March 22 –

The no-effective-dose population accounted for 15.8% of those deaths, whilst the partly vaccinated population accounted for 2% of deaths. Meanwhile, the double vaccinated population accounted for 47% of those deaths and the triple vaccinated population accounted for 34% of deaths. With just 1 death recorded among the quadruple vaccinated, they accounted for just 1% of deaths.

This means the vaccinated population as a whole accounted for 84.2% of all Covid-19 deaths in New South Wales, Australia, during the month of March 2022.

There’s no wonder the Government of NSW wanted to make that statistic both hard and tedious to find.

So there you have it, with nearly 90% of Australia considered fully vaccinated, and the country suffering its worst wave of Covid-19 deaths to date since the turn of the year, alongside evidence that it is mainly the vaccinated who are dying, Australia has just provided unequivocal proof that the Covid-19 vaccines do not work and make you worse.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th June 2022), fifi (16th June 2022), Gwin Ru (16th June 2022), Harmony (16th June 2022), Jambo (3rd August 2022), Johnnycomelately (21st June 2022), mountain_jim (16th June 2022), onawah (16th June 2022), Reinhard (16th June 2022)

5. Link to Post #703
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,529 times in 8,691 posts

That FDA approval for babies and children is all we need to see to support Nuremberg-type trials for this.

Vaccine Crimes indeed.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th June 2022), DaveToo (16th June 2022), Gwin Ru (16th June 2022), Jambo (3rd August 2022), Johnnycomelately (21st June 2022), onawah (16th June 2022)

7. Link to Post #704
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,976 times in 1,707 posts

I'm wondering if I should send your feedback to Dr. Katarina Lindley, but if you are suggesting these are fake statistics I wonder if I should stay out of it. I'll have a think and see how the spirit moves me
    Look I'm echoing the report, if you have knowledge and strong opinion you should do it directly. Me doing it by proxy doesn't make sense
    Thanks Matthew for the suggestion.
    After doing a full cost-benefit analysis I have decided not to contact Dr. Katarina.
    I have more than enough on my plate just putting out fires here.

8. Link to Post #705
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Australia provides unequivocal proof the Covid-19 Vaccines don’t work and just make you worse

This is another example of sloppy work from The Expose.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

wondering (18th June 2022)

10. Link to Post #706
    Language
    English
    Thanks

At some point it goes without saying, I've noticed your comments about graphs I'm sure others have

¤=[Post Update]=¤

After doing a full cost-benefit analysis I have decided not to contact Dr. Katarina.
    You have the right "writing style" for it; seems particularly suited for that purpose. You have the motivation to 'fix' it, why don't you?

11. Link to Post #707
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

You have the right "writing style" for it; seems particularly suited for that purpose. You have the motivation to 'fix' it, why don't you?
    Well I had the motivation to fix it here.
    I would have to put in a lot more effort, dotting my i's and crossing my t's if corresponding with Dr. Katrina.

Maybe we could work together on this Matthew?

12. Link to Post #708
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I could easily send that person an email, I have the chutzpah; after all, I talked about the possibility first right? These things come to my mind. But this type of action is in your destiny not mine. I take the things, that you have criticised, in good faith. And I don't understand your points. Don't give me I can learn rubbish, I know I can but this is not a learning task. We're always learning but academy's over, it's time to play to our strengths. So you should find someone else to check your argument because all I can do is smile and nod, and besides ... when you list your little criticism list there are things on there I learn but nope, some of what you say I think you're scraping the bottom of the barrel, like saying twitters warning is a reliable warning sign. So you should take your criticism energy, find someone who understands statistical analysis like you and work with them, you might be surprised that there are others around and I bet you'd all make a good team.

I get that the Expose is vague, on par with the tabloids so pleeeeeeese, back off.

13. Link to Post #709
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

I could easily send that person an email, I have the chutzpah; after all, I talked about the possibility first right? These things come to my mind. But this type of action is in your destiny not mine. I take the things, that you have criticised, in good faith. And I don't understand your points. Don't give me I can learn rubbish, I know I can but this is not a learning task. We're always learning but academy's over, it's time to play to our strengths. So you should find someone else to check your argument because all I can do is smile and nod, and besides ... when you list your little criticism list there are things on there I learn but nope, some of what you say I think you're scraping the bottom of the barrel, like saying twitters warning is a reliable warning sign. So you should take your criticism energy, find someone who understands statistical analysis like you and work with them, you might be surprised that there are others around and I bet you'd all make a good team.

I get that the Expose is vague, on par with the tabloids so pleeeeeeese, back off.
    Well thanks for the heads up.
    I just took it for granted that everyone reading my posts would understand the technical stuff I wrote about.

If you didn't that's fine.

I won't be soliciting help from anyone else here to approach Dr. Katrina.

And why do you seem to always want to take a shot at me now?
    If you go back and read your last few posts to me you are in 'personal attack' mode.
    That is totally unwarranted.

Every single post I have made in response to yours has been on subject. I have never come even close to making any personal attack. Some of your posts however have been attacking me personally.

14. Link to Post #710
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,603 times in 20,701 posts

Was there inaccurate data in the report?

Each breath a gift...

15. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

wondering (18th June 2022)

16. Link to Post #711
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Was there inaccurate data in the report?

There was inaccurate interpretation of, and conclusion, with the data.

I have done an analysis of their piece, but since my work does not seem to be garnering much
    appreciation here with one person in particular, I think it's best to just leave it at that.

Anyone curious about their article, can always investigate it themselves now.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

onawah (17th June 2022), wondering (18th June 2022)

18. Link to Post #712
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,406 times in 5,730 posts

Zev Zelenko is very ill. There are some people I feel are heroes... he is one. He already said he is not worried about dying.

Drs. on this video are heroic. I love these humans.

Source: https://www.brighteon.com/embed/f30ae36e-b1ac-4562-945b-f860cc864058

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th June 2022), DaveToo (17th June 2022), Ewan (17th June 2022), fifi (17th June 2022), Harmony (17th June 2022), mountain_jim (17th June 2022), wondering (18th June 2022)

20. Link to Post #713
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,324 times in 2,101 posts

One of the wonderful things about the forum is that we can come here and uplift each other with a more positive vibe, or frequency as some like to refer to it. Everything we do or say contributes to one or the other.

Since we have a choice let's use that to contribute to a higher frequency on the forum and amongst the members and let go of those things that cause frustration and discord ❤️💜💙

When members need to carry on a more private conversation, please take a moment to use PMs.
    A million galaxies are a little foam on that shoreless sea. ~ Rumi

21. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

Alan (19th June 2022), Bill Ryan (18th June 2022), DaveToo (17th June 2022), Ewan (17th June 2022), graciousb (23rd June 2022), Gwin Ru (18th June 2022), Harmony (17th June 2022), Jambo (3rd August 2022), Johnnycomelately (19th June 2022), onawah (17th June 2022), pyrangello (18th June 2022), RunningDeer (2nd August 2022), wondering (18th June 2022)

22. Link to Post #714
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Urgent Action: Feds set to approve Covid shots for youngest kids
    Tomorrow & Saturday

6/16/22
    https://www.votervoice.net/AUTISMACT.../95762/Respond

(You can call, or you can just email a lot of people with just one click at the link. All directions are at the link:
    https://www.votervoice.net/AUTISMACT.../95762/Respond )

"Urgent Action: Feds set to approve tomorrow Covid shots for youngest kids
    Toby Rogers (https://tobyrogers.substack.com/) breaks news that the feds will hold an unannounced meeting tomorrow to grant an EUA for Covid shots for Children 6 months to 5 years:

BREAKING NEWS: CDC launches sneak attack; the ACIP will meet TOMORROW (Friday, June 17) and Saturday, June 18 to extend the mRNA Final Solution to little kids

The White House has kept these meetings a secret until now

I’m the first to report this breaking national news:

This morning I listened to the meeting of the National Vaccine Advisory Committee. Melinda Wharton gave her update from CDC... and they have scheduled a special two day meeting of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) for TOMORROW (Friday, June 17) and Saturday (June 18). The agenda is here:

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/acip/me...-17-18-508.pdf

Friday they will discuss safety, immunogenicity, and efficacy of Moderna in kids 6 months through 5 years of age AND Pfizer in kids 6 months through 4 years of age. Saturday they will vote. The entire process is set up to rubber stamp the VRBPAC meetings from yesterday.

When White House “Covid-19 Czar” Ashish Jha went on TV earlier in the week and said that these shots would be available by June 19, he surely knew that these meetings were in the works. But they kept them secret from the public until Melinda Wharton let the cat out of the bag this morning.

Apparently, the CDC is going to hold off on debating Moderna in kids 6 to 17 years old until next week (they have another meeting scheduled for June 22 and 23). The CDC has decided to target the littlest kids first.

What is to be done.

Let’s light ‘em up right now. Below are talking points and contact info for the people who will be involved with the ACIP meeting tomorrow and Saturday.

Use the panel to the right to send emails to the members of the ACIP stating your opposition to this new assault on our children.

Talking Points

Feel free to compose your own message or share your story with the federal officials listed below. Alternatively you can copy and paste these talking points into your message. Phone calls and faxes are good too.

Subject line: REJECT the Moderna and Pfizer EUA applications to inject mRNA into little kids

1. There is no Covid emergency for children under five years old.

Children have a 99.997% recovery rate and a body of medical literature indicates that almost zero healthy children under five years old have died from Covid.

• A large study conducted in Germany showed zero deaths for children under 5 and a case fatality rate of three out of a million in children without comorbidities.

•A Johns Hopkins study monitoring 48,000 children diagnosed with Covid showed a zero mortality rate in children under 18 without comorbidities.

•A study in Nature demonstrated that children under 18 with no comorbidities have virtually no risk of death.

2. The data in connection with the Moderna and Pfizer EUA applications in kids is abysmal

• The Pfizer clinical trial in kids 6 months to four years old failed in December 2021 and failed again in February 2022. Adding a third dose did not solve the underlying problems with this shot in this age group.

• Against the Omicron variant, after one month, the Pfizer shot was only 12% effective in kids 5 to 11, after 6 weeks vaccine effectiveness was a shocking MINUS 41% (vaccinated kids were significantly more likely to catch Covid than the unvaccinated). Recommending a vaccine with negative efficacy is insanity.

• Finland, Sweden, Denmark, and Norway have all suspended the use of the Moderna shot in young people because it leads to myocarditis. The FDA risk benefit assessment cited 26 studies showing that mRNA shots in general, and Moderna in particular, increase the risk of myocarditis.

3. The harms from mRNA shots in children are catastrophic.

There are now 49,283 VAERS reports of adverse events in children following Covid shots including 114 reports of death, 457 reports of permanent disability, and 1,326 reports of myocarditis. These reports likely understate harms by a factor of 41 to 100.

You have a professional and moral obligation to reject the Moderna and Pfizer EUA applications to inject mRNA into little kids."

(Following is the list of people to phone, and the people who will be contacted by email if you use the link:
    People to contact:

Please reach out and find a way to awaken the moral core of these 26 people:

Political appointees, key CDC staff, and a Pfizer representative:

Rochelle Walensky
    Director, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
    Roybal Building 21, Rm 12000
    1600 Clifton Rd
    Atlanta, GA 30333
    phone: (404) 639-7000
    Aux7@cdc.gov
    https://twitter.com/CDCDirector

Xavier Becerra
    Secretary, Health & Human Services
    200 Independence Avenue S.W.
    Washington, D.C. 20201
    c/o Sean McCluskie
    sean.mccluskie@hhs.gov

Ashish K. Jha, M.D.
    White House Covid Czar
    Brown University School of Public Health
    121 South Main Street
    Providence RI 02903
    DeanofPublicHealth@brown.edu
    https://twitter.com/ashishkjha
    https://twitter.com/AshishKJha46

Bill Gruber
    Vice President
    Vaccine Clinical Research and Development
    Pfizer, Inc.
    401 N. Middletown Rd.,
    Pearl River, NY 10965
    bill.gruber@pfizer.com

Jefferson Jones, M.D.
    Medical Officer
    Epidemiology Task Force
    Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
    ROYBAL BLDG 24
    1600 Clifton Rd
    Atlanta, GA 30333
    phone: (404) 718-5517
    ioe8@cdc.gov

Matthew Oster, M.D.
    CDC COVID-19 Response
    Vaccine Task Force Pediatric Cardiologist
    Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta
    CHAMBLEE BLDG 106, Room: CubeHotel
    4770 Buford Hwy NE
    Atlanta, GA 30341
    phone: (404) 498-2077
    igp8@cdc.gov

Tom Shimabukuro, M.D., MPH, MBA
    Vaccine Safety Team CDC
    COVID-19 Vaccine Task Force
    1825 CENTURY CENTER, Rm 4086
    Atlanta, GA 30345
    phone: (404) 498-0679
    fax: (404) 639-8834
    ayv6@cdc.gov

Kevin Chatham-Stephens, M.D.
    Pediatric Vaccine Planning and Implementation Lead
    CDC Vaccine Task Force
    CHAMBLEE BLDG 106, Rm 4008
    4770 Buford Hwy NE
    Atlanta, GA 30341
    phone: (404) 718-4554
    xdc4@cdc.gov

Kate Russell Woodworth, M.D.
    Center for Disease Control and Prevention
    CHAMBLEE BLDG 106, Room: Cube3112.16
    4770 Buford Hwy NE
    Atlanta, GA 30341
    phone: (404) 718-1178
    vnt0@cdc.gov

Sara Oliver, M.D.
    ROYBAL BLDG 24
    1600 Clifton Rd
    Atlanta, GA 30333
    phone: (404) 639-1204
    yxo4@cdc.gov

Melinda Wharton, M.D.
    AD Vaccine Policy & Clinical Partnerships
    ROYBAL BLDG 24, Rm 4121
    1600 Clifton Rd
    Atlanta, GA 30333
    phone: (404) 639-8755
    fax: (404) 639-8626
    mew2@cdc.gov

ACIP Members

Grace Lee, M.D.
    Chair, ACIP
    Center for Academic Medicine
    Pediatric Infectious Diseases, Mail Code: 5660
    453 Quarry Road
    Stanford, CA 94304
    phone: (650) 497-0618
    phone: (650) 498-6227
    fax: (650) 725-8040
    gmlee@stanford.edu

Kevin Ault, M.D.
    Professor and Division Director
    Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
    University of Kansas Medical Center
    3901 Rainbow Boulevard, Mailstop 2028
    Kansas City, KS 66160
    kault2@kumc.edu

Lynn Bahta, RN, MPH
    Immunization Program Clinical Consultant
    Infectious Disease, Epidemiology, Prevention & Control Division
    Minnesota Department of Health
    Saint Paul, Minnesota
    624 Robert St N
    St. Paul, MN 55164
    phone: (651) 201-5505
    lynn.bahta@state.mn.us

Beth Bell, M.D.
    Clinical Professor
    Department of Global Health, School of Public Health
    University of Washington
    Seattle, WA
    bzb8@uw.edu

Oliver Brooks, M.D.
    Chief Medical Officer
    Watts HealthCare Corporation
    10300 Compton Avenue, Pediatric Dept
    Los Angeles, CA 90002
    phone (general): (323) 564-4331
    oliver.brooks@wattshealth.org

Wilbur H. Chen, M.D.
    Professor of Medicine
    Center for Vaccine Development and Global Health
    University of Maryland School of Medicine
    685 W. Baltimore St., Room 480D
    Baltimore, MD 21201
    phone: (410) 706-5328
    fax: (410) 706-6205
    wchen@som.umaryland.edu
    https://twitter.com/Wilburchenmd

Sybil Cineas, M.D.
    Associate Professor of Medicine, Pediatrics, and Medical Science (Clinical)
    The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University
    Associate Program Director
    Brown Combined Residency in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics
    245 Chapman Street, 300
    Providence, RI 02905
    phone: (401) 444-4741
    fax: (401) 444-4445
    Sybil_Cineas@brown.edu

Matthew Daley, M.D.
    Senior Investigator
    Institute for Health Research
    Kaiser Permanente Colorado
    2550 S. Parker Rd. Suite #200
    Aurora, CO 80014
    matthew.f.daley@kp.org

Camille Nelson Kotton, M.D.
    Clinical Director, Transplant and Immunocompromised Host Infectious Diseases
    Massachusetts General Hospital
    I.D. Unit Cox 512B
    55 Fruit St
    Boston MA 02114
    phone: (617) 726-3812
    fax: (617) 726-7653
    ckotton@partners.org

James Loehr, M.D.
    Owner, Cayuga Family Medicine
    302 W Seneca St.
    Ithaca, NY 14850
    phone (general): (607) 697-0360
    fax: (607) 272-0240
    staff@cayugafamilymedicine.com

Sarah S. Long, M.D.
    Professor of Pediatrics
    Drexel University College of Medicine
    Section of Infectious Diseases
    St. Christopher’s Hospital for Children
    160 E Erie Ave
    Philadelphia, PA 19134
    (I searched high and low for her contact info and did not find it. Is she retired? If you find an email address or phone number please add it in the comments below. Thanks.)

Veronica V. McNally, J.D.
    (I’m not even sure what to say about this one. She lost a daughter to whooping cough at 12 weeks. I take her claim at face value and I grieve for her loss. But ACIP has no voting members who are parents of vaccine injured kids and that’s a double standard that is not fair. Perhaps just pray for this person.)
    Assistant Dean for Experiential Education
    Law College Building
    648 N. Shaw Lane Rm 332
    East Lansing, MI 48824-1300
    phone: (517) 432-6969
    valent29@law.msu.edu

Katherine A. Poehling, M.D., MPH
    Professor of Pediatrics and Epidemiology and Prevention
    Director, Pediatric Population Health
    Department of Pediatrics
    Wake Forest School of Medicine
    Winston-Salem, NC 27101
    kpoehlin@wakehealth.edu

Pablo J. Sánchez, M.D.
    Professor of Pediatrics, Neonatology
    The Ohio State University – Nationwide Children’s Hospital
    700 Children’s Dr
    Columbus, OH 43205
    phone: (614) 722-4559
    fax: (614) 722-4541
    sanchez.940@osu.edu

Helen “Keipp” Talbot, M.D.
    Associate Professor of Medicine
    Vanderbilt University
    Medical Center North
    1161 21st Avenue South
    Nashville, TN 37203
    phone: (615) 322-2035
    keipp.talbot@vumc.org

More at the link: https://www.votervoice.net/AUTISMACT.../95762/Respond
    Each breath a gift...

23. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (17th June 2022), Bill Ryan (18th June 2022), DaveToo (17th June 2022), Ewan (17th June 2022), fifi (17th June 2022), Franny (18th June 2022), Harmony (17th June 2022), Johnnycomelately (19th June 2022), justntime2learn (19th June 2022), melissanederland (17th June 2022), mountain_jim (17th June 2022), pyrangello (18th June 2022), Reinhard (17th June 2022)

24. Link to Post #715
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/RemainSovereign/...sd05gjE4xbH46Q

https://twitter.com/SenRandPaul/stat...sd05gjE4xbH46Q

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

25. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th June 2022), Ewan (18th June 2022), Gwin Ru (18th June 2022), Harmony (18th June 2022), Jambo (3rd August 2022), Johnnycomelately (19th June 2022), justntime2learn (19th June 2022), wondering (18th June 2022)

26. Link to Post #716
    Language
    English
    Thanks

CDC Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) Meeting: Evidence to Recommend COVID-19 Vaccines for Young Children.
    6/18/22
    https://live.childrenshealthdefense....d-31ad14cb67a6

(We get to listen to these shills vote to recommend the deadly jabs for young children. )
    Each breath a gift...

27. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th June 2022), DaveToo (18th June 2022), Ewan (19th June 2022), Harmony (19th June 2022), Johnnycomelately (19th June 2022), mountain_jim (18th June 2022), Reinhard (18th June 2022), wondering (18th June 2022)

28. Link to Post #717
    Thanks

Stupid, mind controlled, or just really evil?

Nuremberg trial for her too.

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/sta...23f-h1joolkDpQ

https://apnews.com/article/covid-sci...2d6173cd3659a9

US opens COVID vaccine to little kids, shots begin next week
    By MIKE STOBBE

NEW YORK (AP) — The U.S. on Saturday opened COVID-19 vaccines to infants, toddlers and preschoolers.

The shots will become available next week, expanding the nation’s vaccination campaign to children as young as 6 months.

Advisers to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommended the vaccines for the littlest children, and the final signoff came hours later from Dr. Rochelle Walensky, the agency’s director.

“We know millions of parents and caregivers are eager to get their young children vaccinated, and with today’s decision, they can,” Walensky said in a statement.

While the Food and Drug Administration approves vaccines, it’s the CDC that decides who should get them.

The shots offer young children protection from hospitalization, death and possible long-term complications that are still not clearly understood, the CDC’s advisory panel said.

The government has already been gearing up for the vaccine expansion, with millions of doses ordered for distribution to doctors, hospitals and community health clinics around the country.

Roughly 18 million kids will be eligible, but it remains to be seen how many will ultimately get the vaccines. Less than a third of children ages 5 to 11 have done so since vaccination opened up to them last November.

Here are some things to know:

WHAT KINDS ARE AVAILABLE?

Two brands — Pfizer and Moderna — got the green light Friday from the FDA and Saturday from the CDC. The vaccines use the same technology but are being offered at different dose sizes and number of shots for the youngest kids.

Pfizer’s vaccine is for children 6 months to 4 years old. The dose is one-tenth of the adult dose, and three shots are needed. The first two are given three weeks apart, and the last at least two months later.

Moderna’s is two shots, each a quarter of its adult dose, given about four weeks apart for kids 6 months through 5 years old. The FDA also approved a third dose, at least a month after the second shot, for children with immune conditions that make them more vulnerable to serious illness.

HOW WELL DO THEY WORK?

In studies, vaccinated youngsters developed levels of virus-fighting antibodies as strong as young adults, suggesting that the kid-size doses protect against coronavirus infections.

However, exactly how well they work is hard to pin down, especially when it comes to the Pfizer vaccine.

Two doses of Moderna appeared to be only about 40% effective at preventing milder infections at a time when the omicron variant was causing most COVID-19 illnesses. Pfizer presented study information suggesting the company saw 80% with its three shots. But the Pfizer data was so limited — and based on such a small number of cases — that experts and federal officials say they don’t feel there is a reliable estimate yet.

SHOULD MY LITTLE ONE BE VACCINATED?

Yes, according to the CDC. While COVID-19 has been the most dangerous for older adults, younger people, including children, can also get very sick.

Hospitalizations surged during the omicron wave. Since the start of the pandemic, about 480 children under age 5 are counted among the nation’s more than 1 million COVID-19 deaths, according to federal data.

“It is worth vaccinating even though the number of deaths are relatively rare, because these deaths are preventable through vaccination,” said Dr. Matthew Daley, a Kaiser Permanente Colorado researcher who sits on the CDC’s advisory committee.

In a statement Saturday, President Joe Biden urged parents to get them for their young children as soon as possible.

WHICH VACCINE SHOULD MY CHILD GET?

Either one, said Dr. Peter Marks, the FDA’s vaccine chief.

“Whatever vaccine your health care provider, pediatrician has, that’s what I would give my child,” Marks said Friday.

The doses haven’t been tested against each other, so experts say there’s no way to tell if one is better.

One consideration: It takes roughly three months to complete the Pfizer three-shot series, but just one month for Moderna’s two shots. So families eager to get children protected quickly might want Moderna.

WHO’S GIVING THE SHOTS?

Pediatricians, other primary care physicians and children’s hospitals are planning to provide the vaccines. Limited drugstores will offer them for at least some of the under-5 group.

U.S. officials expect most shots to take place at pediatricians’ offices. Many parents may be more comfortable getting the vaccine for their kids at their regular doctor, White House COVID-19 coordinator Dr. Ashish Jha said. He predicted the pace of vaccination will be far slower than it was for older populations.

“We’re going see vaccinations ramp up over weeks and even potentially over a couple of months,” Jha said.

CAN CHILDREN GET OTHER VACCINES AT THE SAME TIME?

It’s common for little kids to get more than one vaccine during a doctor’s visit.

In studies of the Moderna and Pfizer shots in infants and toddlers, other vaccinations were not given at the same time so there is no data on potential side effects when that happens.

But problems have not been identified in older children or adults when COVID-19 shots and other vaccinations were given together, and the CDC is advising that it’s safe for younger children as well.

WHAT IF MY CHILD RECENTLY HAD COVID-19?

About three-quarters of children of all ages are estimated to have been infected at some point. For older ages, the CDC has recommended vaccination anyway to lower the chances of reinfection.

Experts have noted re-infections among previously infected people and say the highest levels of protection occur in those who were both vaccinated and previously infected.

The CDC has said people may consider waiting about three months after an infection to be vaccinated.

___

Associated Press writer Zeke Miller in Washington contributed to this report.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 19th June 2022 at 02:11.

29. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

avid (19th June 2022), Bill Ryan (19th June 2022), DaveToo (19th June 2022), Ewan (19th June 2022), Gwin Ru (19th June 2022), Harmony (19th June 2022), Johnnycomelately (19th June 2022), justntime2learn (19th June 2022), onawah (19th June 2022), wondering (19th June 2022)

30. Link to Post #718
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/DavidBCollum/sta...srxBglbtpNIBFg

https://www.theepochtimes.com/contag...rg1k0fIm1d7PwB

Contagious Vaccines: A Warning

Commentary

For two decades scientists have been quietly developing self-spreading contagious vaccines. The NIH funded this research, in which either DNA from a deadly pathogen is packaged in a contagious but less harmful virus, or the deadly virus’s lethality is weakened by engineering it in a lab.

The resultant “vaccines” spread from one person to the next just like a contagious respiratory virus. Only five percent of regional populations would need to be immunized; the other ninety-five percent would “catch” the vaccine as it spread person-to-person through community transmission.

This technology bypasses the inconvenience of recalcitrant citizens who may refuse to give consent. Its advocates highlight that a mass vaccination campaign that would ordinarily take months of expensive effort to immunize everyone could be shortened to only a few weeks.

Scientists have already shown proof of concept in animal populations: in 2000, Spanish researchers injected seventy rabbits with a transmissible vaccine and returned them to the wild, where they quickly passed the vaccine on to hundreds more, reportedly stopping a viral outbreak. European countries are now testing the technology on pigs.

In the wake of the covid pandemic, about a dozen research institutions in the United States, Europe, and Australia are investigating the potential human uses for self-spreading vaccines. The federal Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA), for example, is examining this technology for U.S. military to protect against the West Africa lassa fever, a virus spread by rats to humans. This project, it should be noted, does not require the consent of our military service men and women.

In 2019 the UK government began exploring this technology to address the seasonal flu. A research paper from Britain’s Department of Health and Social Care advised that university students could be an obvious target group:

They do not work so [vaccinating them] will not cause much economic disruption and most have second homes to go to, thereby spreading the vaccine.

Researchers admitted a contagious vaccine for an attenuated flu virus would cause some deaths but estimated these would be less than the original influenza virus. As the UK government report described:

Self-spreading vaccines are less lethal but not non-lethal: they can still kill. Some people will die who would otherwise have lived, though fewer people die overall.

As the saying goes, you can’t make an omelet without breaking a few eggs. Or in Lenin’s formulation, if you are going to chop down a forest then wood chips will fly. Contagious vaccines are in our future, their champions claim, and are no different than putting fluoride in drinking water. Plus, for those who find jabs unpleasant there are fewer needles required.

Government-funded research of lab-engineered viruses to create contagious self-spreading vaccines that bypass the consent of citizens. What could go wrong?

From the Brownstone Institute

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th June 2022), DaveToo (19th June 2022), Ewan (20th June 2022), Gwin Ru (19th June 2022), Harmony (19th June 2022), Sunny (21st June 2022)

32. Link to Post #719
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,406 times in 5,730 posts

They are rolling out ALL the tech they want to test as fast as possible.

Quote PLEASE DON’T SKIP PAST THIS, JUST BECAUSE it’s science!
    It’s VERY important.
    Please know that Unacceptable Jessica in my opinion is one of the smartest people involved in our struggle.

In brief:
    -Pfizer is trialling in clinic new forms of their “vaccines”.
    -it is my belief that these new forms have the potential to be VERY MUCH MORE DANGEROUS than what’s gone before.
    -it is certain that informed consent has NOT been obtained. These human experiments are akin to this by Dr Mengele & other Nazi doctors.
    -it is my expectation that these new forms of “vaccine” are to be used to depopulate. There’s not rational explanation for what they claim to be doing.
    -I am the only 30+ year veteran of pharmaceutical R&D who’s speaking out. These are not vaccines & I can see only malevolent intent behind their design.
    -PLEASE SHARE AS WIDELY AS YOU CAN. WE ARE IN SEVERE DANGER.

Sincerely,
    Mike

Dr Mike Yeadon

Substack (https://jessicar.substack.com/p/when-you-hear-bnt162c2-run-dont-walk)
    When you hear BNT162c(2), run, don't walk, RUN away.
    It's already in the clinical 'trials'

33. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st June 2022), DaveToo (19th June 2022), Ewan (20th June 2022), Gwin Ru (19th June 2022), Johnnycomelately (21st June 2022), justntime2learn (20th June 2022), mountain_jim (19th June 2022), Sunny (21st June 2022)

34. Link to Post #720
    Language
    English
    Thanks

CALLER DROPS MASSIVE TRUTH BOMB ON FDA
    June 19, 2022
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/cal...h-bomb-on-fda/

"During an open public hearing of the FDA, Sam Dodson, an electrical engineer called them out for doing “nothing” with the “massive safety signals,” colluding with pharmaceutical companies to suppress trial data for 75 years, ignoring fraudulent data, ignoring adverse events like myocarditis and prion diseases and ignoring issues with infertility.

The FDA unanimously approved COVID jabs for 6-month-olds anyway.

Nonetheless, we should ALL begin speaking this way to anybody attempting to coerce us into taking the death shot.

If you are in the United States and your employer has mandated the COVID jabs, you can register to receive a Medical Exemption Certificate at the website of longtime Forbidden Knowledge TV subscriber, Texas-based Dr Gaston Cornu-Labat, MD. He is not charging any fee for this service but you may support his efforts here.

TRANSCRIPT

Sam Dodson: Hello, my name is Sam Dodson. I run a podcast called To The Lifeboats and I have no relationship with the pharmaceutical cartels. I’m schooled in electrical engineering and two years ago I’d never heard of mRNA, but let me tell you what I’ve learned since.

It starts with the shot you told us stays at the injection site. We know it doesn’t. You knew it didn’t. Biodistribution studies show that it goes to every major organ, primarily the heart, liver, and spleen where, thanks to the highly inflammatory lipid nano-complex, it transfects the cells. That complex contains a PEGylated lipid being mass injected into humans for the first time ever, while the animal studies showed heart attacks in pigs after the second injection.

You knew the lipid nanocomplexes collect in the ovaries, where they have the potential to cause devastating effects on reproductive health, yet you did nothing. When women started complaining of menstrual problems you did nothing. Transfected cells in every organ pump out the spike protein that ends up in the nucleus where it interrupts p53 LINE1 Embrica. You didn’t know this because you didn’t care to ask the question, and when shown to you in a study you did nothing.

Every transfected cell expressing spike protein risks autoimmune disease, the most acute of which is myocarditis. When people started dying of myocarditis you did nothing. The spike protein flows freely in the vasculature, finding its way into the brain, breastmilk, and the environment as the body sheds its protein in exosomes, making those around the vaccinated sick.

The spike protein directly affects toll-like receptors in CD4+ T cells, which are essential to the immune defense against these very viruses. When the vaccinated repeatedly caught COVID and suffered reactivation of herpes, shingles, papillomavirus in unprecedented numbers you knew this was a massive problem, yet you did nothing.

You knew that the mRNA stays around for months in the lymph node germinal centers causing T cell exhaustion, because the Stanford group performed the study that you couldn’t be bothered to do. And then you ignored that massive safety signal. You were warned about oncomirs and the effect on p53, yet you did nothing.

When you were warned about prion disease and amyloid as a result of the huge amount of spike protein produced by these therapies you did worse than nothing; you silenced those people who raise the alarms. You were informed of fraud in the vaccine studies, yet instead of investigating you colluded with the manufacturers to suppress trial data for 75 years.

Knowing all of these concerns you now want to inject the very young who have zero clinical risk from COVID and for which not one single study has shown any clinical benefit. You have abjectly failed in your sole duty to ensure the safety of any drug given to Americans. The late Frances Oldham Kelsey would have been ashamed at how you’ve turned a once respected agency into a corrupted vessel for the very corporations you swore to protect the American public from.

If you have one shred of humanity left you will recommend an immediate halt to all the shots and pray that God has mercy on your souls. Might also want to figure out how we’re going to diagnose myocarditis in very young babies who are unable to speak. Thank you."

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v16czpb/?pub=ijro7
    Each breath a gift...

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st June 2022), ClearWater (27th June 2022), Gwin Ru (21st June 2022), Johnnycomelately (21st June 2022), mountain_jim (22nd June 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 95 FirstFirst 1 26 36 46 86 95 LastLast