Page 33 of 94 FirstFirst 1 23 33 43 83 94 LastLast

Thread: Vaccine Crimes

1. Link to Post #641
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,671 times in 8,595 posts

Default Re: Vaccine Crimes

https://twitter.com/GusMcRae5/status...PMQmDQ7B6FXVqQ

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

avid (17th May 2022), Bill Ryan (17th May 2022), Chip (21st May 2022), ClearWater (17th May 2022), fifi (18th May 2022), Gwin Ru (17th May 2022), Harmony (18th May 2022), janette (17th May 2022), justntime2learn (19th May 2022), Reinhard (17th May 2022), Rizotto (18th May 2022), wondering (17th May 2022)

3. Link to Post #642
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    https://twitter.com/GusMcRae5/status...PMQmDQ7B6FXVqQ

Just for clarity... that seems to be a fake account according to several who posted on telegram. Fake accounts are prevalent apparently.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

avid (17th May 2022), Bill Ryan (17th May 2022), ClearWater (17th May 2022), fifi (18th May 2022), Gwin Ru (17th May 2022), Harmony (18th May 2022), janette (17th May 2022), justntime2learn (19th May 2022), mountain_jim (17th May 2022), Rizotto (18th May 2022), wondering (17th May 2022)

5. Link to Post #643
    Thanks

Sorry for the misinfo!

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th May 2022), Gwin Ru (17th May 2022), Harmony (18th May 2022), janette (17th May 2022), Reinhard (17th May 2022), Rizotto (18th May 2022), wondering (17th May 2022)

7. Link to Post #644
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

Quote Posted by Ravenlocke (here)
    https://twitter.com/NixinWolf/status...95257322864641
    Are all these people thanking Ravenlocke doing it because they think the information is valuable?
    Do they think it proves the Rothchilds patented Covid-19 tests in 2015 and 2017?

This claim has already been posted on Avalon multiple times.

I have debunked it at least once already.

We know that in general, Reuters is controlled by the enemy forces.
    But this time they get the story right.

No, Covid-19 tests were not patented in 2015 and 2017.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th May 2022), ClearWater (17th May 2022), Ewan (18th May 2022), Matthew (17th May 2022), Reinhard (17th May 2022), Rizotto (18th May 2022), shaberon (19th May 2022), wondering (17th May 2022)

9. Link to Post #645
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,192 times in 4,071 posts

Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)

Are all these people thanking Ravenlocke doing it because they think the information is valuable?
    I'd already heard what you shared, that they weren't patented in 2015 and 2017, and then forgot. In answer to your question I clicked thanks because it rang bells but I couldn't recall why. The patents never starred in any attempt I've made at persuasion, in conversations about Covid ...this patent side-info doesn't register on the top of the pile for me, I prefer talking in terms of HCQ and Ivermectin, so I don't recall facts about patents as easily. But the disinfo is pertinent and iterative. Your echoing the truth is appreciated. I got a sense of frustration which feels very reasonable but please keep the faith. The change curve is iterative, back and forth, back and forth... not criticising, appealing

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th May 2022), ClearWater (18th May 2022), DaveToo (17th May 2022), Ewan (18th May 2022), Reinhard (18th May 2022), wondering (17th May 2022)

11. Link to Post #646
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Matthew (here)

I'd already heard what you shared, that they weren't patented in 2015 and 2017, and then forgot. In answer to your question I clicked thanks because it rang bells but I couldn't recall why. The patents never starred in any attempt I've made at persuasion, in conversations about Covid ...this patent side-info doesn't register on the top of the pile for me, I prefer talking in terms of HCQ and Ivermectin, so I don't recall facts about patents as easily. But the disinfo is pertinent and iterative. Your echoing the truth is appreciated. I got a sense of frustration which feels very reasonable but please keep the faith. The change curve is iterative, back and forth, back and forth... not criticising, appealing
    Thanks Matthew.

Just for clarification.

No the above is not evidence of foreknowledge and planning of the plandemic.
    But there IS evidence of foreknowledge and planning of the plandemic.

Dr. David Martin is the man who uncovered the pertinent patents that lead directly to the scam.
    He's done tons of research on this and I really appreciate all of his hard work!

Let's see Reuters fact check Dr. Martin!

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th May 2022), ClearWater (18th May 2022), Ewan (18th May 2022), fifi (19th May 2022), Matthew (17th May 2022), Reinhard (18th May 2022), shaberon (19th May 2022), wondering (17th May 2022)

13. Link to Post #647
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,100 times in 20,640 posts

Q & A with Stephanie Seneff on Latest mRNA COVID Vax Repercussions Study
    From Moms Across America
    info@momsacrossamerica.org
    5/17/22

"We wish to thank Stephanie and all the authors who worked on this study and who have the courage to speak out about this incredibly harmful technology.

We warn you - this information is complex and it is disturbing.

But this peer-reviewed study is important to understand the potential repercussions of the mRNA vaccines.

We encourage you to take steps to support detoxing, eating healthy (organic), and having daily habits to support the immune system of the ones you love, especially if they got the vaccine.

We urge you not to fall into despair. Do not let fear interfere with your commitment to your family.

Enjoy them, love them, and do fun things with them!

Be the one to stand for health and freedom for your family.

You can count on us to be right there with you!

Thank you for your partnership!

Moms Across America
    http://www.momsacrossamerica.com/ "

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v12gmmo/?pub=ijro7
    Each breath a gift...

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th May 2022), Ewan (18th May 2022), fifi (18th May 2022), Harmony (18th May 2022), Matthew (18th May 2022), mountain_jim (18th May 2022), Reinhard (18th May 2022), shaberon (19th May 2022)

15. Link to Post #648
    Thanks
    Thanked 98,666 times in 9,596 posts

Do they think it proves the Rothchilds patented Covid-19 tests in 2015 and 2017?

Yes they were, and here’s the retort to Reuters slander and smear as presented below by Silview Continescu February 2021

UPDATE: Reuters took on doing damage control for this article and published a slander and smear piece on us disguised as “fact-checking”.

https://silview.media/2020/10/04/ato...2015-and-2017/

ATOMIC BOMBSHELL: Rothschilds patented Covid-19 biometric tests in 2015. And 2017.
    by Silviu "Silview" Costinescu 8 Feb 2021
    by Silviu “Silview” Costinescu

It’s not disputable, since the information comes from official patent registries in the Netherlands and US. And we have all the documentation

UPDATE: Reuters took on doing damage control for this article and published a slander and smear piece on us disguised as “fact-checking”.
    We fact-checked their fact-checking phrase by phrase here.

As we’ve shown in previous exposes, the whole Covidiocracy is a masquerade and a simulation long prepared by The World Bank / IMF / The Rothschilds and their lemmings, with Rockefeller partnership.
    Our newest discoveries further these previous revelations.

We accept this post on the WDA site like a medal of honor, thank you!
    first registration: netherlands, 2015

Source: Dutch Government patent regitry website

Info (verbatim copy):

A method is provided for acquiring and transmitting biometric data (e.g., vital signs) of a user, where the data is analyzed to determine whether the user is suffering from a viral infection, such as COVID-19. The method includes using a pulse oximeter to acquire at least pulse and blood oxygen saturation percentage, which is transmitted wirelessly to a smartphone. To ensure that the data is accurate, an accelerometer within the smartphone is used to measure movement of the smartphone and/or the user. Once accurate data is acquired, it is uploaded to the cloud (or host), where the data is used (alone or together with other vital signs) to determine whether the user is suffering from (or likely to suffer from) a viral infection, such as COVID-19. Depending on the specific requirements, the data, changes thereto, and/or the determination can be used to alert medical staff and take corresponding actions.

second registration: us, 2017

Detailed info below.

DOWNLOAD FROM GOOGLE PATENTS (PDF)
    ONE KEY DETAIL STRUCK ME ON THESE REGISTRATIONS:
    Both were filed and updated years ago, but they were SCHEDULED to be made public in September 2020.

Also Read: WORLD BANK SAYS COVID-19 TEST KITS ARE BEING SOLD SINCE 2017

This is sufficient evidence that they knew in 2015 what’s going to happen in September 2020!

THIRD REGISTRATION: US, 2017 (ACTUALIZATION FROM 2015)

Source

Also see: [EXCLUSIVE] FINAL EVIDENCE COVID-19 IS A ‘SIMEX’ – PLANNED SIMULATION EXERCISE BY WHO AND WORLD BANK

Before we present the patent technical details, let’s contemplate inventor’s Facebook for a moment or two:

Also see: STILL DENYING THE ROTHSCHILDS ARE BEHIND THE GREAT RESET? STOP, IT’S GETTING RIDICULOUS

Patent Info (verbatim copy):

Title: System and Method for Using, Biometric, and Displaying Biometric Data United States Patent Application 20170229149 Kind Code: A1

Abstract: A method is provided for processing and displaying biometric data of a user, either alone or together (in synchronization) with other data, such as video data of the user during a time that the biometric data was acquired. The method includes storing biometric data so that it is linked to an identifier and at least one time-stamp (e.g., a start time, a sample rate, etc.), and storing video data so that it is linked to the identifier and at least one time-stamp (e.g., a start time). By storing data in this fashion, biometric data can be displayed (either in real-time or delayed) in synchronization with video data, and biometric data can be searched to identify at least one biometric event. Video corresponding to the biometric event can then be displayed, either alone or together with at least one biometric of the user during the biometric event.

Inventors: Rothschild, Richard A. (London, GB)
    Macklin, Dan (Stafford, GB)
    Slomkowski, Robin S. (Eugene, OR, US)
    Harnischfeger, Taska (Eugene, OR, US)
    Application Number: 15/495485
    Publication Date: 08/10/2017
    Filing Date: 04/24/2017 Export Citation: Click for automatic bibliography generation
    Assignee:
    Rothschild Richard A.
    Macklin Dan
    Slomkowski Robin S.
    Harnischfeger Taska
    International Classes: G11B27/10; G06F19/00; G06K9/00; G11B27/031; H04N5/77
    View Patent Images: Download PDF 20170229149

US Patent References:

20160035143 N/A 2016-02-04
    20140316713 N/A 2014-10-23
    20140214568 N/A 2014-07-31
    20090051487 N/A 2009-02-26
    20070189246 N/A 2007-08-16
    Primary Examiner: MESA, JOSE M Attorney, Agent or Firm: Fitzsimmons IP Law (Gardena, CA, US)
    Claims: What is claimed is:

1. A method for identifying video corresponding to a biometric event of a user, said video being displayed along with at least one biometric of said user during said biometric event, comprising: receiving a request to start a session; using at least one program running on a mobile device to assign a session number and a start time to said session; receiving video data from a camera, said video data including video of at least one of said user and said user’s surroundings during a period of time, said period of time starting at said start time; receiving biometric data from a sensor, said biometric data including a plurality of values on a biometric of said user during said period of time; using said at least one program to link at least said session number and said start time to said video data; using said at least one program to link at least said session number, said start time, and a sample rate to said biometric data, at least said session number being used to link said biometric data to said video data, and at least said sample rate and said start time being used to link individual ones of said plurality of values to individual times within said period of time; receiving said biometric event, said biometric event comprising one of a value and a range of said biometric; using said at least one program to identify a first one of said plurality of values corresponding to said biometric event; using said at least one program and at least said start time, said sample rate, and said period of time to identify a first time within said period of time corresponding to said first one of said plurality of values; and displaying on said mobile device at least said video data during said first time along with said first one of said plurality of values, wherein said first time is used to show said first one of said plurality of values in synchronization with a portion of said video data that shows at least one of said user and said user’s surroundings during said biometric event.

2. The method of claim 1, wherein said step of receiving biometric data from said sensor further comprises receiving heart rate data from a heart rate monitor.

3. The method of claim 1, wherein said steps of linking said session number to said video data and said biometric data further comprises linking an activity number to both said video data and said biometric data, wherein said activity number identifies one of a plurality of activities, said session comprises said plurality of activities, and both said session number and said activity number are used to link said biometric data to said video data.

4. The method of claim 1, wherein said step of assigning a session number to said session further comprises linking a description of said session to said session.

5. The method of claim 1, wherein said steps of receiving video data and biometric data further comprises receiving said video data and said biometric data during said period of time.

6. The method of claim 1, wherein said step of receiving video data from a camera further comprises receiving said video data from said camera after said period of time.

7. The method of claim 6, further comprising the step of analyzing said video data for an identifier identifying said session, said identifier being used by said at least one program to link said session number to said video data.

8. The method of claim 1, wherein said steps of identifying a first one of said plurality of values corresponding to said biometric event and identifying a first time corresponding to said first one of said plurality of values further comprises identifying each one of said plurality of values corresponding to said biometric event and identifying each time corresponding to said each one of said plurality of values.

9. The method of claim 8, wherein said step of displaying at least said video data during said first time further comprises displaying at least said video data during said each time corresponding to said each one of said plurality of values, wherein said each time is used to show said each one of said plurality of values in synchronization with portions of said video data that show at least one of said user and said user’s surroundings during said biometric event.

10. The method of claim 1, further comprising the steps of receiving self-realization data from said user, and linking at least said session number and at least one time to said self-realization data, wherein said self-realization data indicates how said user feels during said at least one time, and said at least one time is used to display said self-realization data in synchronization with at least one portion of said video data.

11. A system for identifying video corresponding to a biometric event of a user, said video being displayed along with at least one biometric of said user during said biometric event, comprising: at least one server in communication with a wide area network (WAN); a mobile device in communication with said at least one server via said WAN, said mobile device comprising: a display; at least one processor for downloading machine readable instructions from said at least one server; and at least one memory device for storing said machine readable instructions, said machine readable instructions being adapted to perform the steps of: receiving a request to start a session; assigning a session number and a start time to said session; receiving video data from a camera, said video data including video of at least one of said user and said user’s surroundings during a period of time; receiving biometric data from a sensor, said biometric data including a plurality of values on a biometric of said user during said period of time; linking at least said session number and said start time to said video data; linking at least said session number, said start time, and a sample rate to said biometric data, at least said session number being used to link said biometric data to said video data, and at least said sample rate and said start time being used to link individual ones of said plurality of values to individual times within said period of time; receiving said biometric event, said biometric event comprising one of a value and a range of said biometric; identifying a first one of said plurality of values corresponding to said biometric event; identifying a first time within said period of time corresponding to said first one of said plurality of values; and displaying on said display at least said video data during said first time along with said first one of said plurality of values, wherein said first time is used to show said first one of said plurality of values in synchronization with a portion of said video data that shows at least one of said user and said user’s surroundings during said biometric event.

12. The system of claim 11, wherein said step of receiving biometric data from said sensor further comprises receiving heart rate data from a heart rate monitor.

13. The system of claim 11, wherein said steps of linking said session number to said video data and said biometric data further comprises linking an activity number to both said video data and said biometric data, wherein said activity number identifies one of a plurality of activities, said session comprises said plurality of activities, and both said session number and said activity number are used to link said biometric data to said video data.

14. The system of claim 11, wherein said steps of receiving video data and biometric data further comprises receiving said video data and said biometric data during said period of time.

15. The system of claim 11, wherein said step of receiving video data from a camera further comprises receiving said video data from said camera after said period of time.

16. The system of claim 15, wherein said machine readable instructions are further adapted to perform the step of analyzing said video data for a barcode, said barcode identifying said session number and being used to link said session number to said video data.

17. The system of claim 11, wherein said steps of identifying a first one of said plurality of values corresponding to said biometric even and identifying a first time corresponding to said first one of said plurality of values further comprises identifying each one of said plurality of values corresponding to said biometric event and identifying each time corresponding to said each one of said plurality of values.

18. The system of claim 17, wherein said step of displaying at least said video data during said first time further comprises displaying at least said video data during said each time corresponding to said each one of said plurality of values, wherein said each time is used to show said each one of said plurality of values in synchronization with portions of said video data that show at least one of said user and said user’s surroundings during said biometric event.

19. The system of claim 11, wherein said machine readable instructions are further adapted to perform the steps of receiving self-realization data from said user, and linking said session number and at least one time to said self-realization data, wherein said self-realization data indicates how said user feels during said at least one time, and said at least one time is used to display said self-realization data in synchronization with at least one portion of said video data.

20. A method for displaying video in synchronization with at least one biometric of a subject, comprising: using at least one program running on a computing device to assign a session number and a start time to said session; receiving video data from at least one camera, said video data including video of at least one of said subject and said subject’s surroundings during a period of time; receiving biometric data from at least one sensor, said biometric data including a plurality of values on at least one biometric of said subject during said period of time; using said at least one program to link at least said session number and said start time to said video data; using said at least one program to link at least said session number, said start time, and at least one sample rate to said biometric data; receiving a biometric event, said biometric event comprising one of a value and a range of said at least one biometric; using said at least one program to identify individual ones of said plurality of values corresponding to said biometric event; using said at least one program and at least said start time, said at least one sample rate, and said period of time to identify individual times within said period of time corresponding to said individual ones of said plurality of values; and displaying on said computing device at least said video data and said individual ones of said plurality of values, wherein said individual times are used to show said individual ones of said plurality of values in synchronization with portions of said video data that show at least one of said subject and said subject’s surroundings during said biometric event.

Description:

CROSS-REFERENCE TO RELATED APPLICATION

This application is a continuation of Ser. No. 15/293,211, filed Oct. 13, 2016, which claims priority pursuant to 35 U.S.C. §119 (e) to U.S. Provisional Application No. 62/240,783, filed Oct. 13, 2015, which applications are specifically incorporated herein, in their entirety, by reference.

BACKGROUND OF THE INVENTION

1. Field of the Invention

The present invention relates to the reception and use of biometric data, and more particularly, to a system and method for displaying at least one biometric of a user along with video of the user at a time that the at least one biometric is being measured and/or received.

2. Description of Related Art

Recently, devices have been developed that are capable of measuring, sensing, or estimating in a convenient form factor at least one or more metric related to physiological characteristics, commonly referred to as biometric data. For example, devices that resemble watches have been developed which are capable of measuring an individual’s heart rate or pulse, and, using that data together with other information (e.g., the individual’s age, weight, etc.), to calculate a resultant, such as the total calories burned by the individual in a given day. Similar devices have been developed for measuring, sensing, or estimating other kinds of metrics, such as blood pressure, breathing patterns, breath composition, sleep patterns, and blood-alcohol level, to name a few. These devices are generically referred to as biometric devices or biosensor metrics devices.

While the types of biometric devices continue to grow, the way in which biometric data is used remains relatively static. For example, heart rate data is typically used to give an individual information on their pulse and calories burned. By way of another example, blood-alcohol data is typically used to give an individual information on their blood-alcohol level, and to inform the individual on whether or not they can safely or legally operate a motor vehicle. By way of yet another example, an individual’s breathing pattern (measurable for example either by loudness level in decibels, or by variations in decibel level over a time interval) may be monitored by a doctor, nurse, or medical technician to determine whether the individual suffers from sleep apnea.

While biometric data is useful in and of itself, such data would be more informative or dynamic if it could be combined with other data (e.g., video data, etc.), provided (e.g., wirelessly, over a network, etc.) to a remote device, and/or searchable (e.g., allowing certain conditions, such as an elevated heart rate, to be quickly identified) and/or cross-searchable (e.g., using biometric data to identify a video section illustrating a specific characteristic, or vice-versa). Thus, a need exists for an efficient system and method capable of achieving at least some, or indeed all, of the foregoing advantages, and capable also of merging the data generated in either automatic or manual form by the various devices, which are often using operating systems or technologies (e.g., hardware platforms, protocols, data types, etc.) that are incompatible with one another.

In certain embodiments of the present invention, the system and/or method is configured to receive, manage, and filter the quantity of information on a timely and cost-effective basis, and could also be of further value through the accurate measurement, visualization (e.g., synchronized visualization, etc.), and rapid notification of data points which are outside (or within) a defined or predefined range.

Such a system and/or method could be used by an individual (e.g., athlete, etc.) or their trainer, coach, etc., to visualize the individual during the performance of an athletic event (e.g., jogging, biking, weightlifting, playing soccer, etc.) in real-time (live) or afterwards, together with the individual’s concurrently measured biometric data (e.g., heart rate, etc.), and/or concurrently gathered “self-realization data,” or subject-generated experiential data, where the individual inputs their own subjective physical or mental states during their exercise, fitness or sports activity/training (e.g., feeling the onset of an adrenaline “rush” or endorphins in the system, feeling tired, “getting a second wind,” etc.). This would allow a person (e.g., the individual, the individual’s trainer, a third party, etc.) to monitor/observe physiological and/or subjective psychological characteristics of an individual while watching or reviewing the individual in the performance of an athletic event, or other physical activity. Such inputting of the self-realization data, ca be achieved by various methods, including automatically, time-stamped-in-the-system voice notes, short-form or abbreviation key commands on a smart phone, smart watch, enabled fitness band, or any other system-linked input method which is convenient for the individual to utilize so as not to impede (or as little as possible) the flow and practice by the individual of the activity in progress.

Such a system and/or method would also facilitate, for example, remote observation and diagnosis in telemedicine applications, where there is a need for the medical staff, or monitoring party or parent, to have clear and rapid confirmation of the identity of the patient or infant, as well as their visible physical condition, together with their concurrently generated biometric and/or self-realization data.

Furthermore, the system and/or method should also provide the subject, or monitoring party, with a way of using video indexing to efficiently and intuitively benchmark, map and evaluate the subject’s data, both against the subject’s own biometric history and/or against other subjects’ data samples, or demographic comparables, independently of whichever operating platforms or applications have been used to generate the biometric and video information. By being able to filter/search for particular events (e.g., biometric events, self-realization events, physical events, etc.), the acquired data can be reduced down or edited (e.g., to create a “highlight reel,” etc.) while maintaining synchronization between individual video segments and measured and/or gathered data (e.g., biometric data, self-realization data, GPS data, etc.). Such comprehensive indexing of the events, and with it the ability to perform structured aggregation of the related data (video and other) with (or without) data from other individuals or other relevant sources, can also be utilized to provide richer levels of information using methods of “Big Data” analysis and “Machine Learning,” and adding artificial intelligence (“AI”) for the implementation of recommendations and calls to action.

SUMMARY OF THE INVENTION

The present invention provides a system and method for using, processing, indexing, benchmarking, ranking, comparing and displaying biometric data, or a resultant thereof, either alone or together (e.g., in synchronization) with other data (e.g., video data, etc.). Preferred embodiments of the present invention operate in accordance with a computing device (e.g., a smart phone, etc.) in communication with at least one external device (e.g., a biometric device for acquiring biometric data, a video device for acquiring video data, etc.). In a first embodiment of the present invention, video data, which may include audio data, and non-video data, such as biometric data, are stored separately on the computing device and linked to other data, which allows searching and synchronization of the video and non-video data.

In one embodiment of the present invention, an application (e.g., running on the computing device, etc.) includes a plurality of modules for performing a plurality of functions. For example, the application may include a video capture module for receiving video data from an internal and/or external camera, and a biometric capture module for receiving biometric data from an internal and/or external biometric device. The client platform may also include a user interface module, allowing a user to interact with the platform, a video editing module for editing video data, a file handling module for managing data, a database and sync module for replicating data, an algorithm module for processing received data, a sharing module for sharing and/or storing data, and a central login and ID module for interfacing with third party social media websites, such as Facebook™.

These modules can be used, for example, to start a new session, receive video data for the session (i.e., via the video capture module) and receive biometric data for the session (i.e., via the biometric capture module). This data can be stored in local storage, in a local database, and/or on a remote storage device (e.g., in the company cloud or a third-party cloud service, such as Dropbox™, etc.). In a preferred embodiment, the data is stored so that it is linked to information that (i) identifies the session and (ii) enables synchronization.

For example, video data is preferably linked to at least a start time (e.g., a start time of the session) and an identifier. The identifier may be a single number uniquely identifying the session, or a plurality of numbers (e.g., a plurality of global or universal unique identifiers (GUIDs/UUIDs)), where a first number uniquely identifying the session and a second number uniquely identifies an activity within the session, allowing a session to include a plurality of activities. The identifier may also include a session name and/or a session description. Other information about the video data (e.g., video length, video source, etc.) (i.e., “video metadata”) can also be stored and linked to the video data. Biometric data is preferably linked to at least the start time (e.g., the same start time linked to the video data), the identifier (e.g., the same identifier linked to the video data), and a sample rate, which identifies the rate at which biometric data is received and/or stored.

Once the video and biometric data is stored and linked, algorithms can be used to display the data together. For example, if biometric data is stored at a sample rate of 30 samples per minute (spm), algorithms can be used to display a first biometric value (e.g., below the video data, superimposed over the video data, etc.) at the start of the video clip, a second biometric value two seconds later (two seconds into the video clip), a third biometric value two seconds later (four seconds into the video clip), etc. In alternate embodiments of the present invention, non-video data (e.g., biometric data, self-realization data, etc.) can be stored with a plurality of time-stamps (e.g., individual stamps or offsets for each stored value, or individual sample rates for each data type), which can be used together with the start time to synchronize non-video data to video data.

In one embodiment of the present invention, the biometric device may include a sensor for sensing biometric data, a display for interfacing with the user and displaying various information (e.g., biometric data, set-up data, operation data, such as start, stop, and pause, etc.), a memory for storing the sensed biometric data, a transceiver for communicating with the exemplary computing device, and a processor for operating and/or driving the transceiver, memory, sensor, and display. The exemplary computing device includes a transceiver (1) for receiving biometric data from the exemplary biometric device, a memory for storing the biometric data, a display for interfacing with the user and displaying various information (e.g., biometric data, set-up data, operation data, such as start, stop, and pause, input in-session comments or add voice notes, etc.), a keyboard (or other user input) for receiving user input data, a transceiver (2) for providing the biometric data to the host computing device via the Internet, and a processor for operating and/or driving the transceiver (1), transceiver (2), keyboard, display, and memory.

The keyboard (or other input device) in the computing device, or alternatively the keyboard (or other input device) in the biometric device, may be used to enter self-realization data, or data on how the user is feeling at a particular time. For example, if the user is feeling tired, the user may enter the “T” on the keyboard. If the user is feeling their endorphins kick in, the user may enter the “E” on the keyboard. And if the user is getting their second wind, the user may enter the “S” on the keyboard. Alternatively, to further facilitate operation during the exercise, or sporting activity, short-code key buttons such as “T,” “E,” and “S” can be preassigned, like speed-dial telephone numbers for frequently called contacts on a smart phone, etc., which can be selected manually or using voice recognition. This data (e.g., the entry or its representation) is then stored and linked to either a sample rate (like biometric data) or time-stamp data, which may be a time or an offset to the start time that each button was pressed. This would allow the self-realization data to be synchronized to the video data. It would also allow the self-realization data, like biometric data, to be searched or filtered (e.g., in order to find video corresponding to a particular event, such as when the user started to feel tired, etc.).

In an alternate embodiment of the present invention, the computing device (e.g., a smart phone, etc.) is also in communication with a host computing device via a wide area network (“WAN”), such as the Internet. This embodiment allows the computing device to download the application from the host computing device, offload at least some of the above-identified functions to the host computing device, and store data on the host computing device (e.g., allowing video data, alone or synchronized to non-video data, such as biometric data and self-realization data, to be viewed by another networked device). For example, the software operating on the computing device (e.g., the application, program, etc.) may allow the user to play the video and/or audio data, but not to synchronize the video and/or audio data to the biometric data. This may be because the host computing device is used to store data critical to synchronization (time-stamp index, metadata, biometric data, sample rate, etc.) and/or software operating on the host computing device is necessary for synchronization. By way of another example, the software operating on the computing device may allow the user to play the video and/or audio data, either alone or synchronized with the biometric data, but may not allow the computing device (or may limit the computing device’s ability) to search or otherwise extrapolate from, or process the biometric data to identify relevant portions (e.g., which may be used to create a “highlight reel” of the synchronized video/audio/biometric data) or to rank the biometric and/or video data. This may be because the host computing device is used to store data critical to search and/or to rank the biometric data (biometric data, biometric metadata, etc.), and/or software necessary for searching (or performing advanced searching of) and/or ranking (or performing advanced ranking of) the biometric data.

In one embodiment of the present invention, the video data, which may also include audio data, starts at a time “T” and continues for a duration of “n.” The video data is preferably stored in memory (locally and/or remotely) and linked to other data, such as an identifier, start time, and duration. Such data ties the video data to at least a particular session, a particular start time, and identifies the duration of the video included therein. In one embodiment of the present invention, each session can include different activities. For example, a trip to Berlin on a particular day (session) may involve a bike ride through the city (first activity) and a walk through a park (second activity). Thus, the identifier may include both a session identifier, uniquely identifying the session via a globally unique identifier (GUID), and an activity identifier, uniquely identifying the activity via a globally unique identifier (GUID), where the session/activity relationship is that of a parent/child.

In one embodiment of the present invention, the biometric data is stored in memory and linked to the identifier and a sample rate “m.” This allows the biometric data to be linked to video data upon playback. For example, if identifier is one, start time is 1:00 PM, video duration is one minute, and the sample rate is 30 spm, then the playing of the video at 2:00 PM would result in the first biometric value to be displayed (e.g., below the video, over the video, etc.) at 2:00 PM, the second biometric value to be displayed (e.g., below the video, over the video, etc.) two seconds later, and so on until the video ends at 2:01 PM. While self-realization data can be stored like biometric data (e.g., linked to a sample rate), if such data is only received periodically, it may be more advantageous to store this data linked to the identifier and a time-stamp, where “m” is either the time that the self-realization data was received or an offset between this time and the start time (e.g., ten minutes and four seconds after the start time, etc.). By storing video and non-video data separately from one another, data can be easily search and synchronized.

With respect to linking data to an identifier, which may be linked to other data (e.g., start time, sample rate, etc.), if the data is received in real-time, the data can be linked to the identifier (s) for the current session (and/or activity). However, when data is received after the fact (e.g., after a session has ended), there are several ways in which the data can be linked to a particular session and/or activity (or identifier (s) associated therewith). The data can be manually linked (e.g., by the user) or automatically linked via the application. With respect to the latter, this can be accomplished, for example, by comparing the duration of the received data (e.g., the video length) with the duration of the session and/or activity, by assuming that the received data is related to the most recent session and/or activity, or by analyzing data included within the received data. For example, in one embodiment, data included with the received data (e.g., metadata) may identify a time and/or location associated with the data, which can then be used to link the received data to the session and/or activity. In another embodiment, the computing device could display data (e.g., a barcode, such as a QR code, etc.) that identifies the session and/or activity. An external video recorder could record the identifying data (as displayed by the computing device) along with (e.g., before, after, or during) the user and/or his/her surroundings. The application could then search the video data for identifying data, and use this data to link the video data to a session and/or activity. The identifying portion of the video data could then be deleted by the application if desired.

A more complete understanding of a system and method for using, processing, and displaying biometric data, or a resultant thereof, will be afforded to those skilled in the art, as well as a realization of additional advantages and objects thereof, by a consideration of the following detailed description of the preferred embodiment. Reference will be made to the appended sheets of drawings, which will first be described briefly.

The rest is here:

Last edited by Ravenlocke; 18th May 2022 at 03:10.
    "Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops at all."
    - - - - Emily Elizabeth Dickinson. 🪶💜

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ravenlocke For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th May 2022), ClearWater (19th May 2022), mountain_jim (18th May 2022), onawah (18th May 2022), Reinhard (18th May 2022), shaberon (19th May 2022)

17. Link to Post #649
    Thanks

https://silview.media/2020/10/31/reu...ase-by-phrase/

Reuters published a smear piece on us, watch our autopsy on it, phrase by phrase

by Silviu "Silview" Costinescu 15 Oct 2021
    by Silviu “Silview” Costinescu

We are currently discussing with a little lawyer house the possibility of suing Reuters and Facebook for defamation. It’s mainly a financial issue, we’re living in a pay/survival and pay/justice world, but we may find a way.
    UPDATE: The deal we were first discussing folded, but it happened just when a better one came up. We’re very close to get legal representation and open a case against Reuters, for a starter. Stay tuned!
    UPDATE 2 (12.14.2020): We’re ready to launch the legal case against Reuters, we have to surpass two big obstacles though. First, the financial struggle, and I don’t have anymore the energy to beg people and campaign for cash. But it’s still doable. The major issue is that I need to go back to an EU or Commonwealth country, it’s almost impossible to do it from Morocco, it costs much more and it takes much longer. And I can’t even leave my block without getting molested by covidiots. I’m afraid of myself more than I am afraid of them if they initiate any violence. We’ll be paying attention and take any opportunity to get this done, not enough legal precedents and public debates on this topic.

READ OUR ORIGINAL ARTICLE:
    ATOMIC BOMBSHELL: Rothschilds patented Covid-19 biometric tests in 2015. And 2017.

Reuters is not just the #1 news agency in the world, providing a huge chunk of the BS you hear every day on TV and radio. Reuters is also prime fact-checker for Facebook, acting like some sort of elite Snopes.

… by “elite” I meant “lowest scum” earlier, talking about Reuters.

And since our article on the Rothschild biometric Covid tests went viral, Facebook and Reuters collaborated to suppress it, censor it, defame us and obstruct public access to highly important information.

The rest here:
    https://silview.media/2020/10/31/reu...ase-by-phrase/
    "Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops at all."

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ravenlocke For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th May 2022), ClearWater (19th May 2022), Gwin Ru (18th May 2022), Matthew (18th May 2022), mountain_jim (18th May 2022), onawah (18th May 2022), Reinhard (18th May 2022), shaberon (19th May 2022)

19. Link to Post #650
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Yes they were, and here’s the retort to Reuters slander and smear as presented below by Silview Continescu February 2021

The rest is here:

Raven, I'm not going to get into a debate about this with you.

Here's the deal.
    As soon as I went to the source patent (which I encourage everyone to do), and read through it I immediately saw the flaw of the Twitter post.

I looked for the easy way out, as I have done this before and it is time-consuming.
    My search turned up the Reuters' fact check.
    I read it. They got to the heart of the matter. That is why I used the link to their article.

The problem is that most people are not familiar with the language and protocols used in patents.

Basically it goes like this...
    Say I am a scientist doing virology research.
    I start doing research on 'Subject A' in 2010 and obtain a patent on it.

In 2014 I continue research on "Subject A' but now the focus has turned to 'Subject B'.
    The two subjects are related. When I apply for my patent on the 2014 paper, reference
    is made to 'Subject A'. That is all, just a reference.

In 2017 I continue research on 'Subject B' but now the focus has turned to 'Subject C'.
    The two subjects are related. When I apply for my patent on the 2017 paper, reference
    is made to all previous related subjects (A&B). That is all, just a reference.

That is how dates earlier than 2020 can be tied into patents about Covid-19.
    There have been MANY PATENTS published the past couple of years on Covid-19
    related matters with dates going back 10 or more years!

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th May 2022), ClearWater (19th May 2022), Ewan (18th May 2022), Gwin Ru (18th May 2022), mountain_jim (18th May 2022), onawah (18th May 2022), Reinhard (19th May 2022), shaberon (19th May 2022), wondering (18th May 2022)

21. Link to Post #651
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,539 times in 32,788 posts

New from Chris Martenson: (the title speaks for itself)

22. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (18th May 2022), ClearWater (19th May 2022), DaveToo (18th May 2022), Ewan (18th May 2022), fifi (19th May 2022), Gwin Ru (18th May 2022), Harmony (18th May 2022), Matthew (18th May 2022), melissanederland (18th May 2022), mountain_jim (18th May 2022), onawah (18th May 2022), Rizotto (18th May 2022), shaberon (19th May 2022), Yoda (18th May 2022)

23. Link to Post #652
    Thanks

speaking of simulations

https://twitter.com/RealGeorgeWebb1/...fKrhULcshk2sEA

https://twitter.com/RealGeorgeWebb1/...fKrhULcshk2sEA

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th May 2022), ClearWater (19th May 2022), DaveToo (18th May 2022), Ewan (18th May 2022), fifi (19th May 2022), Gwin Ru (18th May 2022), Harmony (18th May 2022), onawah (18th May 2022), shaberon (19th May 2022)

25. Link to Post #653
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,758 times in 2,555 posts

Neurological disorders associated with the vac - personal experience of a pfizer "victim" suffering from dementia, suicidal thoughts and feelings of wanting to hurt others.

I can't figure out how to share this another way from the FB link.
    https://www.facebook.com/10000201089...3098264779778/
    Last edited by Eva2; 18th May 2022 at 20:00.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th May 2022), Harmony (19th May 2022), shaberon (19th May 2022)

27. Link to Post #654
    Thanks

Do they think it proves the Rothchilds patented Covid-19 tests in 2015 and 2017

1. If you had read my post information Properly the post did not say it was Patented, it was about the Application document was submitted as early as October 2015 and as such it shows the intent of the planned scamdemic was planned years prior to when it actually started.

2. If you disapproved of my post you should have addressed me, Ravenlocke ,directly instead of posting an offensive, rude response. You singled me out and you “trolled ” my post in the public forum.

I have debunked it at least once already

What you claim to have debunked in the past is irrelevant to what information I brought to the table in my post, especially if you had read and understood it.

But this time they get the story right

Reuter’s fact checking was proven wrong if you bothered to read the Silview media article that I posted on the subject above.

Again my post did Not claim the covid biometric tests were patented prior to 2020 only implied that the patent applications had been submitted way before 2020.

And lastly my forum name is Ravenlocke not Raven!

Have a nice day👋🏻

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ravenlocke For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th May 2022), Gwin Ru (19th May 2022), Harmony (19th May 2022), Matthew (19th May 2022), shaberon (19th May 2022)

29. Link to Post #655
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Again my post did Not claim the covid biometric tests were patented prior to 2020 only implied that the patent applications had been submitted way before 2020.

And lastly my forum name is Ravenlocke not Raven!

Have a nice day👋🏻
    Ravenlocke even your implication that the Covid-19 biometric test patent applications had been submitted way before 2020 is unfounded.

In my last reply I explained how one patent application can be related to another patent application.

In this particular case R.A. Rothchild started working on testing procedures that could be used to transmit biometric test results to cloud computing networks and later analyzed by medical authorities.
    When he started this work he was not tailoring it to Covid-19. Covid-19 had not been discovered yet at that time.

He continued his work on biometric testing procedures (heart rate or pulse, total calories burned, blood pressure, breathing patterns, breath composition, sleep patterns, and blood-alcohol level etc.)

Eventually in 2020 after Covid-19 'hit the scene', he published a patent application detailing how his testing procedures could be used with Covid-19.

That's it.

The reason there are dates preceding 2020 in his patent application is because his previous testing procedures work was related to his latest work.

He saw an opportunity to capitalize on his previous work and apply it to Covid-19.
    This isn't rocket science.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th May 2022), onawah (19th May 2022), shaberon (19th May 2022)

31. Link to Post #656
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,528 times in 4,011 posts

For clarity, I would suggest that any time patents are called for, please provide a link to the real article in the patent office.

We take in tons of third-hand stories where something is said about a patent, Executive Order, etc., and we rarely look at the real thing. If a patent is in application and has not been granted yet, then I, too, inventing the Whizzbanger Mk. V would definitely revise it to say that it may detect Covid 19. If I can legally tag that on anything I can sell, I probably will. I think that is what the pros did, took some experimental bad ideas and slapped "Covid vaccine" over it.

Are "the Rothschilds" capable of getting a real degree? Who is this cat?

Rothschild, Richard A. (London, GB)

Aside from those details, is this an ongoing rolling scandemic? Of course! At least that was what I said as soon as I heard of "flu shots", early 2000s I guess. It was like they were begging for this day to come, the public, the government, and the doctors, all wanted in on "the event".

That was just a segue' from "vaccines" and Salk, which was just another step from allopathic medicine originally.

If you train in that stuff and you will admit, it is just a branch among a panel of treatment options, fair enough. We do actually need it for some things. Medical dictatorship is definitely not among them.

I tried to tell them, you all are just pumping up something that will resemble a James Bond movie, and they all went around claiming to be healthy.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th May 2022), ClearWater (19th May 2022), DaveToo (19th May 2022), Ewan (19th May 2022), Gwin Ru (19th May 2022), onawah (19th May 2022), Reinhard (21st May 2022)

33. Link to Post #657
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by shaberon (here)
    For clarity, I would suggest that any time patents are called for, please provide a link to the real article in the patent office.

We take in tons of third-hand stories where something is said about a patent, Executive Order, etc., and we rarely look at the real thing. If a patent is in application and has not been granted yet, then I, too, inventing the Whizzbanger Mk. V would definitely revise it to say that it may detect Covid 19. If I can legally tag that on anything I can sell, I probably will. I think that is what the pros did, took some experimental bad ideas and slapped "Covid vaccine" over it. ...
    Yes absolutely, a link to the real article in the patent office should always be provided.

Since no link was provided, I did the digging myself.
    And I found out some very interesting stuff.

First of all, this guy Richard A. Rothschild, is quite the character.
    His 'invention' is patently absurd (pardon the pun).

He specializes in designing systems that take biometric data and using them for medical diagnosis.
    In this case, his 2020 patent design is supposed to take biometric data (heart rate or pulse, total calories burned, blood pressure, breathing patterns, breath composition, sleep patterns, and blood-alcohol level etc.)
    and use it in conjunction with your smartphone, uploading the data to the internet cloud.

From there medical experts are supposed to be able to determine if it's likely you have Covid-19 !!!
    I kid you not. Who needs PCR tests?

The patent is a total joke.

Now about that link to the date Oct 13, 2015. That was a provisional application for a patent.
    You can not find that application anywhere because provisional applications for a patent are never published.

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th May 2022), ClearWater (19th May 2022), Ewan (19th May 2022), Gwin Ru (19th May 2022), onawah (19th May 2022), Reinhard (21st May 2022), shaberon (19th May 2022)

35. Link to Post #658
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,528 times in 4,011 posts

The patent is a total joke.

Now about that link to the date Oct 13, 2015. That was a provisional application for a patent.
    You can not find that application anywhere because provisional applications for a patent are never published.

Interesting...no, I would not know such a thing, that such an application goes unpublished. Ok. Well, his "invention" sounds roughly similar to what everyone was doing, e. g. Iran designed some walk-through stalls fairly similar to the scanners at airports that were supposed to read this stuff quickly and alarm if you were feverish or whatever. Not as advanced as a phone might do, but, intended for relatively brisk public passage.

Because the phone scanning thing was already underway, the outbreak became a marketing tool. Would you just leave a patent in a drawer for five years hoping for such an opportunity? He has two completed ones in there. Industrial espionage is brain wracking.

From London, first registered in The Netherlands, which is an American "provisional" application on the same day.

I have to stay semi-neutral on this because monitoring of vital signs--in other situations--could be really important. If someone's phone can do at least part of the work, that is another piece of expensive equipment you don't have to buy. It would just be a much smaller market than getting the government to enforce it on everyone.

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th May 2022), ClearWater (19th May 2022), DaveToo (19th May 2022), Ewan (19th May 2022), Gwin Ru (19th May 2022), justntime2learn (20th May 2022), onawah (19th May 2022), Reinhard (21st May 2022), wondering (19th May 2022)

37. Link to Post #659
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,095 times in 8,175 posts
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

38. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th May 2022), ClearWater (19th May 2022), Ewan (19th May 2022), fifi (19th May 2022), Gwin Ru (19th May 2022), Harmony (19th May 2022), justntime2learn (20th May 2022), mountain_jim (21st May 2022), onawah (19th May 2022), Reinhard (21st May 2022), wondering (19th May 2022)

39. Link to Post #660
    Thanks

I read technical papers about these type of Internet of Things (IOT) developments in the pharma-fascism space before retiring.

I am about convinced that Bouria is the most souless pharma CEO in existence - perfect partner-in-crime for Fauci and the WEF.

https://twitter.com/KimIversenShow/s...OHt41nr3-e41_w

40. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st May 2022), ClearWater (22nd May 2022), Ewan (22nd May 2022), Gwin Ru (21st May 2022), Harmony (23rd May 2022), justntime2learn (24th May 2022), Reinhard (21st May 2022), shaberon (21st May 2022), wondering (21st May 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 94 FirstFirst 1 23 33 43 83 94 LastLast