+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 95 FirstFirst 1 4 14 24 64 95 LastLast

Thread: Vaccine Crimes

1. Link to Post #261
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,379 times in 5,725 posts

Default Re: Vaccine Crimes

Quote Posted by Pam (here)

The thing that makes the most sense to me.. and this will cement my position as the Avalon nut case of 2021...we have made it to high level of a simulation. That makes as much sense as anything I can figure out.
    OK, so I will take you one BIGGER as a nut case. The simulation has fractured into an infinite number of iterations all based on what we "take on" to create. Since I cannot depend on anyone else to make the world I want to have, I am making it myself.

Yesterday I felt extremely excited by a reverie. In nursing I was very much interested in "Environments" that heal. There was a movement I was part of in the 90's to design different "hospitals" incorporating ideas about light, sound, the placebo, respect for diurnal sleep/wake..... ALL ideas that relate to how the environment stimulates or interferes with a healing response.

In 2000, my husband was diagnosed with a brain tumor and I went on a mission to save him and then was a widow and then dealing with my life and I totally disengaged from what I had been into "back then" and I lost touch with the troup I had been in and "that was that" UNTIL Yesterday.

It all came flooding back to me..... all the stuff I had been interested then. I had even created a model for a building which incorporated what I thought was important. It was round. The central part housed the eguipment, then ringed around that were rooms which all faced the atrium, a ring on the outside where plants and all could be housed with paths. The plants and the features were all geared to increase oxygen, provide a solar capture of energy and there are fountains and places to sit for the people in hospital.

I THINK maybe this was what I studied all those years ago so NOW I will do something about making it REAL. IMO we each make real what is in our predominant consciousness.

In mine is the understanding that all the TRUTH needs to be seen. The betrayal needs to be felt. The People who cannot withstand it can move on. The thing is, I am NOT interested in venegence but in healing. In MY WORLD, all who are not into HEALING this world WILL LEAVE NOW (based on simple principles we all know like health as balance, life as change in the flow of NATURE, LOVE as the law, The Golden Rule, the KNOWING we must stop poisoning... and I have more "rules" for MY world... BUT they are what I would choose for me).

I will now quote a person who was trying to shame me...

He said: "You want everyone to be just like you". To his surprise I said ""
    the looney tune I am singing is that I will achieve that now... as YOU and YOU and YOU all of YOUS will.

Crazy but I have faith.

This is an example of the lies, beliefs, INSANITY of what I WILL not allow in MY WORLD.

Last edited by Delight; 28th November 2021 at 18:41.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th November 2021), Ewan (28th November 2021), fifi (14th December 2021), Harmony (3rd December 2021), heretogrow (3rd December 2021), mountain_jim (29th November 2021), Pam (29th November 2021), Patient (3rd December 2021), Tintin (11th December 2021), wondering (29th November 2021)

3. Link to Post #262
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,400 times in 937 posts

Bill Gates is being accused of murder in India's High Court:
    https://needtoknow.news/2021/11/bill...ias-high-court

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

avid (29th November 2021), Bill Ryan (30th November 2021), Ewan (2nd December 2021), fifi (14th December 2021), Gwin Ru (29th November 2021), Harmony (3rd December 2021), heretogrow (3rd December 2021), mountain_jim (29th November 2021), Pam (13th December 2021), Patient (3rd December 2021), Sunny (30th November 2021), Tintin (11th December 2021)

5. Link to Post #263
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,690 times in 3,333 posts

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    Quote Posted by Pam (here)

The thing that makes the most sense to me.. and this will cement my position as the Avalon nut case of 2021...we have made it to high level of a simulation. That makes as much sense as anything I can figure out.
    OK, so I will take you one BIGGER as a nut case. The simulation has fractured into an infinite number of iterations all based on what we "take on" to create. Since I cannot depend on anyone else to make the world I want to have, I am making it myself.

Yesterday I felt extremely excited by a reverie. In nursing I was very much interested in "Environments" that heal. There was a movement I was part of in the 90's to design different "hospitals" incorporating ideas about light, sound, the placebo, respect for diurnal sleep/wake..... ALL ideas that relate to how the environment stimulates or interferes with a healing response.

In 2000, my husband was diagnosed with a brain tumor and I went on a mission to save him and then was a widow and then dealing with my life and I totally disengaged from what I had been into "back then" and I lost touch with the troup I had been in and "that was that" UNTIL Yesterday.

It all came flooding back to me..... all the stuff I had been interested then. I had even created a model for a building which incorporated what I thought was important. It was round. The central part housed the eguipment, then ringed around that were rooms which all faced the atrium, a ring on the outside where plants and all could be housed with paths. The plants and the features were all geared to increase oxygen, provide a solar capture of energy and there are fountains and places to sit for the people in hospital.

I THINK maybe this was what I studied all those years ago so NOW I will do something about making it REAL. IMO we each make real what is in our predominant consciousness.

In mine is the understanding that all the TRUTH needs to be seen. The betrayal needs to be felt. The People who cannot withstand it can move on. The thing is, I am NOT interested in venegence but in healing. In MY WORLD, all who are not into HEALING this world WILL LEAVE NOW (based on simple principles we all know like health as balance, life as change in the flow of NATURE, LOVE as the law, The Golden Rule, the KNOWING we must stop poisoning... and I have more "rules" for MY world... BUT they are what I would choose for me).

I will now quote a person who was trying to shame me...

He said: "You want everyone to be just like you". To his surprise I said ""
    the looney tune I am singing is that I will achieve that now... as YOU and YOU and YOU all of YOUS will.

Crazy but I have faith.

This is an example of the lies, beliefs, INSANITY of what I WILL not allow in MY WORLD.

What a lovely vision of healing you have. Do you remember "therapeutic touch" a form of energy work that was practiced by some nurses? I looked it up and as a current technique it seems to be obsolete. That was such a good direction.

I could actually visualize your healing concept. I'm happy you threw that out into the field of possibilities.

Now we are busy waiting for more "data" on a variant.. of course the old vaccine for the original virus will work just fine, no wait, it didn't work on the last variant, but maybe work-ability skips a generation of variants.. I kind of wish they would have it called Megatron..that would really add some more visual drama.
    Last edited by Pam; 29th November 2021 at 12:59.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th November 2021), Delight (29th November 2021), Ewan (2nd December 2021), Gwin Ru (29th November 2021), Harmony (3rd December 2021), heretogrow (3rd December 2021), mountain_jim (29th November 2021), Patient (3rd December 2021), Tintin (11th December 2021)

7. Link to Post #264
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,400 times in 937 posts

The Indian Bar Association posted more details about the case against Bill Gates, which includes the possible use of the death penalty: https://indianbarassociation.in/worl...as-high-court/

The actual petition to the court can be downloaded at the bottom of the article.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

avid (29th November 2021), Bill Ryan (30th November 2021), Delight (29th November 2021), Ewan (2nd December 2021), fifi (14th December 2021), Gwin Ru (29th November 2021), Harmony (3rd December 2021), mountain_jim (29th November 2021), Pam (29th November 2021), Patient (3rd December 2021), Tintin (11th December 2021)

9. Link to Post #265
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,690 times in 3,333 posts

13 year old......Halifax, Nova Scotia

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/hfjNauI9E8wR

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th November 2021), Delight (29th November 2021), Ewan (2nd December 2021), fifi (14th December 2021), Gwin Ru (2nd December 2021), Harmony (3rd December 2021), heretogrow (3rd December 2021), Reinhard (29th November 2021), Siphonemis (30th November 2021), Tintin (11th December 2021)

11. Link to Post #266
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,759 times in 4,373 posts

Dr. Ardis interviews Dr. David Martin: Anthony Fauci's crimes exposed and a CALL TO ACTION! 1:01:52

2021-11-26

TAKE ACTION NOW! HOLD FAUCI ACCOUNTABLE! COPY AND PASTE THE LINK BELOW AND SEND TO ALL YOUR STATE ATTORNEY GENERALS!

Fauci Dossier - https://www.davidmartin.world/wp-con...19_Dossier.pdf

TO WATCH THE FREE VIEWING OF COVID REVEALED STARTING NOVEMEBER 30TH, COPY AND PASTE THE FOLLOWING LINK AND REGISTER. https://vrevealed.com/c19/trailer/?s...5e11b&afid=509

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th November 2021), DaveToo (29th November 2021), Delight (29th November 2021), Ewan (2nd December 2021), fifi (14th December 2021), Harmony (3rd December 2021), heretogrow (3rd December 2021), mountain_jim (29th November 2021), Pam (6th December 2021), Tintin (11th December 2021)

13. Link to Post #267
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Mel K With Dr. Zelenko On The TRUTH About Covid & Solutions For Health 12-1-21 39:49
    First published at 22:02 UTC on December 1st, 2021.

THE MEL K SHOW
    Mel K Show

Mel is pleased to bring you the incredible Dr. Zelenko for an amazing must see interview about some of the dangers in todays agenda, money and eugenics driven healthcare system and some practical ways we can all help protect our families from those that seek to do us harm.

The Mel K Show has partnered with Dr. Zelenko and his team to bring you this important health supplement to help all our patriot pals with their health and wellbeing. We appreciate your support and we wish you long lives, health and happiness. God Wins!

ZSTACK Adults & ZSTACK Gummies for Kids

If the last 18 months have taught us anything it’s that YOU have to take control of your own health. You can’t rely on the government or big pharma. That’s where Zstack comes in. Zstack is a specially formulated supplement that includes Zinc, Quercetin, Vitamin C and Vitamin D. Formulated by Dr Vladimir Zelenko the world renowned doctor that President Trump credited with his successful early treatment protocol and his decision to take hydroxychloroquine.

zstacklife.com/MelK

Related:
    Last edited by Gwin Ru; 2nd December 2021 at 15:54.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd December 2021), Ewan (2nd December 2021), fifi (14th December 2021), Harmony (3rd December 2021), heretogrow (3rd December 2021), Pam (6th December 2021), Reinhard (3rd December 2021), Tintin (11th December 2021)

15. Link to Post #268
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

US Government Agent Testing: Biological, Chemical Agents Making Thousands Sick 14:26

Stew Peters Show
    Published December 2, 2021 1 Views

Rumble — Karma Newberry is the founder and CEO of Discovery Hydrovac, which serves the oil and gas industry. She’s become a successful businesswoman in a male-dominated field despite years of severe health problems that she’s suffered from for decades. At her peak, Karma was on more than 25 medications. After years of searching and consulting with more than 15 doctors, Karma says a physician finally checked her for tick-borne illnesses like Lyme disease. And the results shocked her: Karma had a bunch of them, including diseases that aren’t even present in the U.S. So how would she have them?
    She joins us.

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd December 2021), DaveToo (3rd December 2021), Ewan (3rd December 2021), fifi (14th December 2021), Harmony (3rd December 2021), heretogrow (3rd December 2021), mountain_jim (3rd December 2021), Pam (6th December 2021), Reinhard (3rd December 2021), Tintin (11th December 2021)

17. Link to Post #269
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,245 times in 8,656 posts

https://thepostmillennial.com/eu-chi...campaign=64502

INTERNATIONAL NEWS Dec 2, 2021 3:24 PM EST

SHOCKING: In the wake of Austria's drastic lockdown of unvaccinated people, EU chief calls for throwing out Nuremberg Code

Ursula Van Der Leyen, the head of the EU commission, told the press on Wednesday that she is in favour of scrapping the long-standing Nuremburg Code and forcing people to get vaccinated against COVID.

Ursula Van Der Leyen, the head of the EU commission, told the press on Wednesday that she is in favour of scrapping the long-standing Nuremburg Code and forcing people to get vaccinated against COVID.

"Hey, it's just the Nuremberg code. Only what we learned from the Nazi atrocities, not least those that were medical," sarcastically notes esteemed professor, lecturer and podcaster Dr. Jordan Peterson:

In Austria, people over 12 who are not vaccinated are currently almost completely locked down, only allowed outside for absolutely essential tasks like food or medical appointments.

In an interview she gave to the BBC, the EU chief said that it was "understandable and appropriate" to consider vaccine mandates, especially due to the new Omicron variant of COVID 19, which has been now detected in 12 different member nations of the EU.
    "How we can encourage and potentially think about mandatory vaccination within the European Union? This needs discussion. This needs a common approach, but it is a discussion that I think has to be led," commented Van Der Leyen to the BBC.
    The WHO, however, has strongly encouraged countries not to enact travel bans because of Omicron, and further iterated that early data points to the fact that most Omicron cases are not severe. Most of the world's governments are not paying attention to the WHO's guidelines on this occasion, however.

The Nuremberg Code was enacted in 1947, immediately after the Second World War to prevent many of the egregious human rights abuses enacted by the Nazis and the Imperial Japanese during the war.
    Especially were at issue the performance of medical procedures on subjects without their consent. These procedures, often performed under the command of people such as Dr. Josef Mengele or Hideki Tojo, often were akin to the worst kinds of torture. Since then, full and proactive ongoing consent has been required.
    Reproduced here below is the section of the Nuremberg Code which is in question.

https://twitter.com/MichaelPSenger/s...969936898?s=20

Last edited by mountain_jim; 3rd December 2021 at 18:30.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

18. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th December 2021), DaveToo (3rd December 2021), Eva2 (3rd December 2021), Ewan (3rd December 2021), fifi (14th December 2021), Gwin Ru (3rd December 2021), Harmony (4th December 2021), heretogrow (3rd December 2021), justntime2learn (4th December 2021), meat suit (3rd December 2021), Myristyl (3rd December 2021), norman (8th December 2021), Pam (6th December 2021), Peace in Oz (4th December 2021), Reinhard (3rd December 2021)

19. Link to Post #270
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,743 times in 2,666 posts

Horrendous, total evil perpetrating this world now
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th December 2021), Eva2 (3rd December 2021), Ewan (3rd December 2021), fifi (14th December 2021), graciousb (4th December 2021), Gwin Ru (3rd December 2021), Harmony (4th December 2021), heretogrow (3rd December 2021), justntime2learn (4th December 2021), mountain_jim (3rd December 2021), Pam (6th December 2021), Reinhard (3rd December 2021)

21. Link to Post #271
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,831 times in 3,461 posts

Bristol Myers Is Sued for Refusing COVID-19 Vaccine Religious Exemptions

https://www.usnews.com/news/top-news...ous-exemptions

By Jonathan Stempel

NEW YORK (Reuters) - Bristol Myers Squibb Co was sued on Wednesday by four employees who said the drugmaker refused to grant them religious exemptions from its COVID-19 vaccination requirement, and threatened to fire them on Dec. 6 for remaining unvaccinated.

The plaintiffs in the proposed class action filed in Manhattan federal court accused Bristol Myers of violating a federal civil rights law known as Title VII by "systematically manufacturing" reasons to refuse religious accommodations.

The plaintiffs allege that Bristol Myers is concluding their politics is the real reason they won't be vaccinated, regardless of whether they have sincere religious beliefs that independently would justify exemptions.

They also said the company is ignoring sincere religious beliefs that are "inconvenient" to denial decisions, even as it accommodates employees with medical reasons not to be vaccinated.

Bristol Myers said its priority during the pandemic has been the health and safety of communities, employees and patients.

"Our policy that all eligible employees in (the) U.S. and Puerto Rico be vaccinated against COVID-19 is consistent with this safety priority," the New York-based company said in a statement.

Wednesday's lawsuit came as the Biden administration seeks to require vaccinations for millions of workers at large private U.S. employers, a mandate is also being challenged in court.

Many health officials consider widespread vaccinations the best way to help control the pandemic.

The Bristol Myers plaintiffs, all with six-figure salaries, are Carrie Kefalas, a physician overseeing clinical trial risk management for drug development; biotechnologist John Lott; data integrity manager Jeremy Beer, and biologist Kamila Dubisz.

They objected to the company requiring they fill out "inquisitorial" questionnaires about their reasons for religious exemptions.

The complaint said Bristol Myers rejected Kefalas' request because it thought her beliefs were insincere and she might not accept mask-wearing or regular COVID-19 testing. The company offered no reasons for the other rejections, the complaint said.

Bristol Myers referred in Kefalas' rejection letter to several statements it said she made publicly, including that its vaccine requirement was a "communist, unamerican practice [sic]."

The lawsuit seeks a permanent injunction against Bristol Myers' firing the plaintiffs or similarly situated employees.

Bristol Myers ended 2020 with about 17,000 U.S. employees.

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th December 2021), DaveToo (4th December 2021), fifi (14th December 2021), Franny (4th December 2021), Gwin Ru (4th December 2021), Harmony (4th December 2021), justntime2learn (4th December 2021), mountain_jim (4th December 2021), Pam (6th December 2021), Peace in Oz (4th December 2021)

23. Link to Post #272
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,529 times in 20,693 posts

Pfizer’s Unconscionable Crimes, Past and Present
    by Dr. Joseph Mercola
    December 04, 2021
    https://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...rid=1340749591

Video here: https://www.facebook.com/AtlanticCou...1739522414298/

"STORY AT-A-GLANCE

In a November 9, 2021, interview with Atlantic Council CEO Frederick Kempe, Pfizer chairman and CEO Albert Bourla claimed “a small part of professionals” intentionally circulate “misinformation ... so that they will mislead those that have concerns.”
    Such medical professionals are not just bad people, Bourla said, “they’re criminals, because they have literally cost millions of lives”
    The criminals’ playbook includes the dictum to always blame the other side for what they themselves are guilty of
    Pfizer has a long history of criminal activity.
    The company has been sued in multiple venues over unethical drug testing, illegal marketing practices, bribery in multiple countries, environmental violations — including illegal dumping of PCBs and other toxic waste — labor and worker safety violations and more.
    It’s also been criticized for price gouging that threatens the lives of patients with chronic diseases such as epilepsy
    Between 2002 and 2010, Pfizer was fined $3 billion in criminal convictions, civil penalties and jury awards, including a $2.3 billion fine in 2009, the then-largest health care fraud fine in American history.
    In 2011, Pfizer paid $14.5 million to settle charges of illegal marketing, and in 2014 they settled charges relating to unlawful marketing of the kidney transplant drug Rapamune to the tune of $35 million.
    None of it deterred future bad behavior
    According to a whistleblower who worked on Pfizer’s Phase 3 COVID jab trial in the fall of 2020, data were falsified, patients were unblinded and follow-up on reported side effects lagged way behind

In a November 9, 2021, interview with Atlantic Council CEO Frederick Kempe,1 Pfizer chairman and CEO Albert Bourla claimed “a small part of professionals” intentionally circulate “misinformation ... so that they will mislead those that have concerns.”2

Such medical professionals, Bourla said, are not just bad people, “they’re criminals, because they have literally cost millions of lives.” Bourla is one to talk, being the CEO of a company the name of which is synonymous with corporate crime.

Bourla’s comments were made on the same day Pfizer and its partner BioNTech asked the U.S. Food and Drug Administration to broaden its authorization for booster shots to everyone over the age of 18.3

Pot Calling the Kettle Black
    I guess we can’t be too surprised, though, as the primary defense strategy people like Bourla have is to blame the opposition for their own misdeeds. He even claims the company is being targeted by “dark organizations,” meaning organizations that aren’t transparent about their funding.

This is precisely what the Center for Countering Digital Hate (CCDH) is, the fabrications4 of which are being used to prop up the official narrative that those who present evidence showing the COVID shots are dangerous are domestic terrorists5 out to worsen the pandemic death toll.

No one knows who funds this group, but it has plenty of connections to war hawks and Great Reset promoters — including the Atlantic Council, to which Bourla is making these statements.

By way of its board members, the CCDH can be linked to the Trilateral Commission, the Atlantic Council, the European Council of Foreign Relations, Save the Children Fund (funded by the Gates Foundation and a partner of Gates’ GAVI Vaccine Alliance), the British Parliament, CIA and Event 201,6,7 Microsoft,8 and the Center for American Progress9 (another organization funded by dark money10).

And Bourla wants us to believe Pfizer is under attack from dark money groups? Again, the playbook of these wolves includes the dictum to always blame the other side for what they themselves are guilty of.

More on the Atlantic Council
    In August 2018, Facebook claimed an “influence campaign” by Russian “bad actors” had been carried out on its platform leading up to the 2018 midterm elections. However, it turned out these pages weren’t identified by Facebook. They came primarily from the Atlantic Council’s Digital Forensic Research Lab.

In her article, “Hysteria Over Newly Revealed Facebook ‘Influence Campaign’ Doesn’t Fit the Facts,”11 investigative reporter Whitney Webb took a deep-dive into this inane propaganda effort, pointing out that:

“... despite the lawmakers’ claims, Facebook has established no links to the Russian government or even Russian nationals.

The only ‘evidence’ to back up the claim of Russian-involvement is that one of the pages identified ‘had an IRA [Internet Research Agency, a Russian ‘troll farm’ named in a Mueller-probe indictment] account as one of its admins for ‘only seven minutes’ and ‘one of the IRA accounts we disabled in 2017 shared a Facebook Event hosted by’ one of the pages.

Beyond the fact that accusations of Russian involvement are highly politicized given the lack of current evidence, there is hardly any indication that this ‘influence campaign’ was even influential at all.

Indeed, most of the ‘bad actor’ pages and accounts had hardly any followers, with most of them having no followers. For instance, only four of the 32 total social-media pages and accounts had more than 10 followers, with all other pages — i.e., the remaining 28 — having between 10 and zero, according to Facebook’s statements.

All of the Instagram accounts identified had zero followers and, among those seven accounts, only one of them had made a single post on the platform. By Facebook’s own admission, only four of the pages named were even remotely significant in terms of followers and thus ‘influence.’”

Why do I mention this? Because this is the same tactic used to frame a small number of individuals with limited social media reach as domestic terrorists, simply for sharing counter-narratives about the COVID pandemic.

False Allegations Used to Quench Freedom of Speech
    According to the CCDH,12 a dozen individuals, including me, were responsible for 65% of all anti-vaccine content on social media and should therefore be banned from all platforms. Most social media companies have since complied, deplatforming most of us. This despite a public denouncement of the CCDH’s accusations by Monika Bickert, vice president of Facebook content policy, who stated that:13

“… these 12 people are responsible for about just 0.05% of all views of vaccine-related content on Facebook. This includes all vaccine-related posts they’ve shared, whether true or false, as well as URLs associated with these people.

The report14 upon which the faulty narrative is based analyzed only a narrow set of 483 pieces of content over six weeks from only 30 groups, some of which are as small as 2,500 users.

They are in no way representative of the hundreds of millions of posts that people have shared about COVID-19 vaccines in the past months on Facebook.

Further, there is no explanation for how the organization behind the report identified the content they describe as ‘anti-vax’ or how they chose the 30 groups they included in their analysis. There is no justification for their claim that their data constitute a ‘representative sample’ of the content shared across our apps.”

Information Warfare
    Getting back to the Atlantic Council, Webb noted that:15

“Facebook officially partnered with the Atlantic Council this past May in order to tackle so-called ‘fake news,’ adding that the hawkish think-tank would serve as its ‘eyes and ears’ in identifying alleged foreign-influence operations ...

The Atlantic Council itself is led by a mix of retired military officers, former politicians, and Western business elites. And the think-tank’s financial sponsors include top U.S. defense contractors; agencies aligned with Washington and the Pentagon; the United Arab Emirates; major transnational corporations; and the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO).

One can think of several reasons why such a group would be interested in fomenting anti-Russian hysteria ... The Atlantic Council’s conflicts of interest are certainly worth keeping in mind ...”

The same must be said about the CCDH, and Pfizer too. Both are glaringly biased and in no position to judge what is misinformation and what isn’t. But then, this is war, after all. We’re in an information war, and the term “misinformation” is lobbed in lieu of grenades. Discernment and some basic wisdom is required to avoid becoming a victim.

Fact checking organizations are another weapon designed and deployed to control the narrative. They exist as gatekeepers to funnel readers and viewers to the official narrative and away from anything that might raise inconvenient questions. The largest and most influential fact checker is NewsGuard, which hands out “trustworthiness” ratings to websites.

NewsGuard cofounder Louis Crovitz is a member of the Council on Foreign relations — another Great Reset supporter — and primary advisers include Tom Ridge, former secretary of Homeland Security, and Ret. Gen. Michael Hayden, a former director of both the CIA and NSA.16

Knowing that, it makes it easier to understand how everyday people who share information that veers from the official narrative can be labeled and treated as a national security threat.

The COVID pandemic is a militarized operation. We’re at war, and the designated enemy (looking at it from the side that started this war without telling anyone) are the citizens of the world who want to hold on to their freedom and human rights.

Pfizer Has a Long History of Criminal Behavior

Pfizer is on the other side — the side that is seeking to install an unelected technocratic regime based on the idea that we need a global biosecurity, biosurveillance apparatus or we’ll all die.

This is not a new position for them. During the American Civil War, which began in 1862, the need for massive amounts of painkillers and antiseptics allowed Pfizer to flourish and expand during wartime.17 Today, the manufactured “need” for COVID-19 vaccine is allowing Pfizer to make out like a bandit yet again, and as I’ve already stated, we are again at war, albeit an undeclared one.

To achieve that, Pfizer is willing to “blackmail” countries into accepting its COVID shot terms, as reviewed in the Gravitas report above — terms that make sure Pfizer always comes out on top.

A key term is no liability, which is understandable considering the amount of harm Pfizer’s COVID jab is causing. Pfizer went so far as to bully nations into putting up sovereign assets like military bases as collateral to pay for any vaccine injury lawsuits that might result from their COVID jab.

While that might not be illegal, it’s unethical, and so is researching on people without informed consent. Everyone who gets these emergency use authorized injections are part of that research, while simultaneously being prevented from seeing anything but propaganda.

Without truthful and transparent disclosure of both risks and benefits, there is no informed consent. Pfizer is even experimenting on children and pregnant women without informed consent, two categories that historically have been off-limits for drug experimentation.

Whistleblower Claims Data Were Falsified
    According to a whistleblower who worked on Pfizer’s Phase 3 COVID jab trial in the fall of 2020, data were falsified and patients were unblinded. Follow-up on reported side effects also lagged behind.18 This isn’t the first time such unsavory have been levied against Pfizer.

In 2014, Pfizer was ordered to pay $75 million to settle charges relating to its unlawful testing of a new broad spectrum antibiotic on critically ill Nigerian children. As reported by the Independent19 at the time, Pfizer sent a team of doctors into Nigeria in the midst of a meningitis epidemic.

For two weeks, the team set up right next to a medical station run by Doctors Without Borders and began dispensing the experimental drug, Trovan. Of the 200 children picked, half got the experimental drug and the other half the already licensed antibiotic Rocephin.

Eleven of the children treated by the Pfizer team died, and many others suffered side effects such as brain damage and organ failure. Pfizer denied wrongdoing. According to the company, only five of the children given Trovan died, compared to six who received Rocephin, so their drug was not to blame.

The problem was they never told the parents that their children were being given an experimental drug, let alone ask them if they wanted their child to take part in the trial.

In his 2010 paper, “Tough on Crime? Pfizer and the CIHR,” Robert G. Evans, Ph.D., Emeritus Professor at Vancouver School of Economics, described Pfizer as “a ‘habitual offender,’ persistently engaging in illegal and corrupt marketing practices, bribing physicians and suppressing adverse trial results.”
    What’s more, while Pfizer produced a permission letter from a Nigerian ethics committee, the letter turned out to have been backdated. The ethics committee itself wasn’t set up until a year after the trial had already taken place.

State Department cables also revealed Pfizer hired spies with a plan to frame a Nigerian attorney general and get him to drop the parents’ lawsuit.20 Pfizer even tried to avoid responsibility by falsely accusing Doctors Without Borders of dispensing the experimental drug.21

An ‘Habitual Offender’
    In his 2010 paper,22 “Tough on Crime? Pfizer and the CIHR,” Robert G. Evans, Ph.D., Emeritus Professor at Vancouver School of Economics, described Pfizer as “a ‘habitual offender,’ persistently engaging in illegal and corrupt marketing practices, bribing physicians and suppressing adverse trial results.”

Pfizer has been sued in multiple venues over unethical drug testing, illegal marketing practices,23 bribery in multiple countries,24 environmental violations — including illegal dumping of PCBs and other toxic waste25 — labor and worker safety violations and more.26,27,28 It’s also been criticized for price gouging that threatens the lives of patients with chronic diseases such as epilepsy.29

Between 2002 and 2010 alone, Pfizer and its subsidiaries were fined $3 billion in criminal convictions, civil penalties and jury awards. This included $2.3 billion for the illegal marketing of the arthritis drug, Bextra, levied in 2009.30,31 It was the largest health care fraud settlement in American history.

According to the Global Justice report, “The Horrible History of Big Pharma: Why We Can’t Leave Pharmaceutical Corporations in the Driving Seat of the COVID-19 Response:”32

“A whistleblower claimed that sales staff were incentivized to sell Bextra to doctors for conditions for which the drug wasn’t approved and at doses up to eight times those recommended. ‘At Pfizer I was expected to increase profits at all costs, even when sales meant endangering lives. I couldn’t do that,’ he stated.”

In 2011, Pfizer agreed to pay another $14.5 million to settle federal charges of illegal marketing,33 and in 2014 they settled federal charges relating to improper marketing of the kidney transplant drug Rapamune to the tune of $35 million.34

None of those legal actions deterred future bad behavior. To Pfizer, paying fines to sweep illegalities under the rug has become part of the cost of doing business, and they can afford it. While the fines may sound extraordinary, they’re tiny when compared to the company’s profits.

Pfizer was among the top 30 most profitable companies in the world in 2020, with profits reaching $16 billion, and its COVID jab alone is predicted to make $13 billion in 2021.35

As noted by the law firm Matthews and Associates, “the history of Pfizer is rife with so much subterfuge and under-the-table dealing that the company will need all the help it can get to promote confidence in its hastily assembled COVID vaccine.”36 The key strategy to boost confidence, unfortunately, is censorship.

What ‘New Way of Life’ Is Pfizer Promising?
    The fastest way to get back to normal, Bourla claims in his Atlantic Council interview, is for everyone to get vaccinated. Considering how little things have changed despite massive vaccination rates, it seems clear the globalists in charge of The Great Reset — and Pfizer is part of that pack — have no intention of allowing anything go back to normal. It won’t matter how many comply, or how many times we comply

Australia is perhaps the clearest illustration of what the whole world will face. Even though a majority are “vaccinated,” their freedoms have not been returned, and now they have to submit to boosters or lose what semblance of freedom the initial round of shots gave them. The Australian government is confiscating and blocking people’s bank accounts, withholding unemployment benefits and more — all in the name of “public health.”

Bourla even indicates that there is no going back to the old normal when he states, “The only thing that stands between the new way of life and the current way of life is ... hesitancy to vaccinations.”

New way of life. What does this “new way of life” look like? It looks like Australia. It looks like Israel. It looks like Lithuania,37 where your “right” to frequent restaurants, stores, shopping malls, beauty salons, libraries, banks, insurance agencies and universities, and your “right” to inpatient medical care and travel, all depend on your willingness to participate in a medical experiment that can kill or disable you.

The “new way of life” Bourla is talking about involves repeatedly playing lethal Russian Roulette just to “earn” the right to be part of society. No thank you. Bourla can keep his “new way of life.” "

Sources and References

1 Facebook Atlantic Council November 9, 2021
    2 Washington Post November 9, 2021
    3 Washington Post November 9, 2021 Live Update
    4, 12, 14 CCDH, The Disinformation Dozen
    5 The Defender December 2, 2021
    6 Eurasia Review May 21, 2021
    7 Event 201
    8 Computerworld September 14, 2007
    9 Center for American Progress Simon Clark
    10 New York Times May 3, 2021 (Archived)
    11, 15 Mint Press News August 2, 2018
    13 Facebook August 18, 2021
    16 We Are Change May 15, 2020
    17 Pharmaphoroum Pfizer History
    18 The BMJ 2021; 375:n2635
    19 The Independent March 23, 2014
    20 The Atlantic December 27, 2010
    21, 25, 27, 36 Corporate Research Project February 3, 2017
    22 Healthcare Policy 2010 May;5(4):16-25
    23 SGT Report January 7, 2021
    24 CorpWatch August 8, 2012
    26 Corporate Research Project Pfizer
    28 Matthews & Associates Pfizer Rap Sheet
    29, 32, 35 Global Justice, The Horrible History of Big Pharma
    30 ProPublica Big Pharma’s Big Fines
    31 CNN April 2, 2010
    33 DOJ October 21, 2011
    34 Reuters August 6, 2014
    37 Twitter Gluboco Lietuva October 7, 2021
    Last edited by onawah; 6th December 2021 at 03:50.
    Each breath a gift...

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (6th December 2021), Bill Ryan (7th December 2021), Delight (6th December 2021), Ewan (6th December 2021), fifi (14th December 2021), Harmony (6th December 2021), meat suit (6th December 2021), mountain_jim (6th December 2021), Pam (6th December 2021)

25. Link to Post #273
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... from Jim Stone:

Funeral director from Milton Keynes speaks up again

This is a must watch.

He has the look of someone who is desperately trying to stop disaster and is failing. He looks rough.

This video is ominous, just from how he looks.

There is clearly a disaster in progress. Many deaths from vax damage and destroyed immune systems.

He said the deaths are following the predictions and the brainwashing is so well done the people that are dying from failed immune systems believe the shots are what they need to stop it and that they are going to willingly walk off the cliff. Darwin is playing out.

Last edited by Tintin; 11th December 2021 at 19:11. Reason: corrected spelling to 'Keynes'

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th December 2021), Ewan (7th December 2021), fifi (14th December 2021), graciousb (14th December 2021), Harmony (8th December 2021), mountain_jim (7th December 2021), onawah (7th December 2021), Pam (13th December 2021), Tintin (11th December 2021)

27. Link to Post #274
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,379 times in 5,725 posts

Crimes upon crimes

Quote 1200 Dead in First 90 Days

Peak Prosperity
    Access to all of Chris’s content, live webinars twice a month, and much much more is available to our paying members. Click this link for a special introductory offer: https://www.peakprosperity.com/produc...

This episode reviews a previously hidden report by Pfizer to the FDA covering the first 90 days of ‘post authorization’ vaccine safety data. A judge ordered its release and, perhaps not surprisingly, no major news outlet has dared to cover the story.

Within that first 90- day window, over 1,200 deaths were reported, with a significant number appearing to happen within the first 24 hours after vaccination. We can’t say for sure because the report lacks critical details that would allow us to align the specific deaths with the reported observation that the median elapsed time between vaccination and the adverse event was “less than 24 hours” for many types of AEs.

This report is a ‘second go’ by Pfizer after the first report was deemed wholly insufficient and lacking detail. This one isn’t actually all that much better, as it is entirely passive (no active data collection undertaken – it relies entirely on “spontaneously” reported events, and no inquiry into the adverse events is part of this version of the report), there’s no attempt made to define the incidence of events, and there is no visible effort made to compare the levels of events to an expected baseline of such events.

It is also impossible to determine first vs second vaccination injections (not reported) and the age brackets are not even age brackets (“child, adult and elderly”).

Besides the 1,223 spontaneously reported deaths, there is an overwhelming tilt towards women reporting AE’s often on the order of 4x or more. None of these were deemed to be worthy of modifying either the administration of the vaccines or the collection of new data in more useful detail.
    Further, I track down the actual state of knowledge of what is and is not known about pregnancy and the vaccines to uncover the fact that no providers can say, one way or the other, if the vaccines are safe.

In the most current language available to vaccine and health care providers, Pfizer says “Available data on COMIRNATY administered to pregnant women are insufficient to inform vaccine-associated risks in pregnancy.”

Naturally, without being able to articulate the actual risk, true informed consent is not possible for pregnant women seeking to understand what the risks might be to their unborn child. All that can truthfully be said is “we don’t know.”

If more robust data does exist, it is not yet been made public. We may have to wait up to 55 years for that.

Report title: 5.3.6 CUMULATIVE ANALYSIS OF POST-AUTHORIZATION ADVERSE EVENT REPORTS OF PF-07302048 (BNT162B2) RECEIVED THROUGH 28-FEB-2021

Mattias Desmet interview
    https://youtu.be/CRo-ieBEw-8

AMA - Informed Consent
    https://www.ama-assn.org/delivering-c...

Informed Consent - Pfizer Proivder Labelling (Pregnancy)
    https://labeling.pfizer.com/ShowLabel...

Listen and subscribe to our podcast:
    ✅ Everywhere you get podcasts: just search and subscribe to "Peak Prosperity"

Connect with us at:
    www.twitter.com/chrismartenson
    www.facebook.com/PeakProsperity.IG
    www.instagram.com/peak.prosperity
    https://www.linkedin.com/company/peak...

🔴 Our Site: www.PeakProsperity.com
    🔴 Odysee Channel: https://odysee.com/@Chris_Martenson:2
    🔴 Rumble: www.rumble.com/c/PeakProsperity

🔵 Private Email List: https://mailchi.mp/peakprosperity.com...

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th December 2021), Ewan (8th December 2021), fifi (14th December 2021), Harmony (8th December 2021), mountain_jim (8th December 2021)

29. Link to Post #275
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Critically Thinking with Dr. T and Dr. P Episode 72 - Dec 09 2021 1:10:51

CriticallyThinking
    Published December 10, 2021

Rumble — Critically Thinking with Dr. T and Dr. P Episode 72 - Dec 09 2021

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th December 2021), DaveToo (11th December 2021), fifi (14th December 2021), Harmony (11th December 2021), mountain_jim (11th December 2021), Tintin (11th December 2021)

31. Link to Post #276
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,539 times in 813 posts

Normal..!

32. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to lake For This Post:

Alecs (16th December 2021), Bill Ryan (11th December 2021), Brigantia (13th December 2021), DaveToo (11th December 2021), Delight (12th December 2021), Ewan (12th December 2021), fifi (14th December 2021), Gwin Ru (11th December 2021), Harmony (11th December 2021), Kryztian (16th December 2021), Matthew (11th December 2021), meat suit (13th December 2021), melissanederland (13th December 2021), mountain_jim (11th December 2021), Pam (16th December 2021), Tintin (11th December 2021), wondering (17th December 2021)

33. Link to Post #277

34. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Alecs (16th December 2021), avid (13th December 2021), Bill Ryan (13th December 2021), DaveToo (13th December 2021), Ewan (13th December 2021), fifi (14th December 2021), Harmony (14th December 2021), melissanederland (13th December 2021), mountain_jim (16th December 2021), wondering (17th December 2021)

35. Link to Post #278
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... Time to Arrest Covid Tyrants: Notice: Public Officials Are Committing Felony Crimes 11:40

Stew Peters Show
    Published December 15, 2021

Rumble — Will there ever be any real accountability for all the suffering our leaders have imposed on ordinary people in the past two years?

Yes. There will.

Read the word of God, and you’ll know this to be true.

Karen Kingston is back with us again. This time, she wants to offer our listeners her guide for making a criminal complaint against state and local politicians who are power-tripping by exploiting Covid-19 to issue illegal mandates against American citizens.

She joins us to discuss.

Download Karen's mandate document here: https://redvoicemedia.net/mandate-form

36. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Alecs (16th December 2021), Bill Ryan (16th December 2021), DaveToo (16th December 2021), Ewan (17th December 2021), fifi (20th December 2021), Harmony (16th December 2021), mojo (16th December 2021), mountain_jim (16th December 2021), Ravenlocke (16th December 2021), wondering (17th December 2021)

37. Link to Post #279
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,505 times in 5,654 posts

I have not heard anyone bring up this subject yet but I'm hoping someone can elaborate more about the swab testing they do for Covid. I've heard some crazy things discovered on the swab that goes way way up your nose. And why do this anyway? It seems insane when saliva can do the same thing.

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th December 2021), Ewan (17th December 2021), Gwin Ru (17th December 2021), Harmony (16th December 2021), mountain_jim (16th December 2021), Ravenlocke (16th December 2021), wondering (17th December 2021)

39. Link to Post #280
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,247 times in 32,909 posts

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    I have not heard anyone bring up this subject yet but I'm hoping someone can elaborate more about the swab testing they do for Covid. I've heard some crazy things discovered on the swab that goes way way up your nose. And why do this anyway? It seems insane when saliva can do the same thing.
    Here's the thread:

40. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Ewan (17th December 2021), fifi (20th December 2021), Gwin Ru (17th December 2021), Harmony (16th December 2021), mojo (16th December 2021), mountain_jim (16th December 2021), Peace in Oz (16th December 2021), Ravenlocke (16th December 2021), Yoda (16th December 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 95 FirstFirst 1 4 14 24 64 95 LastLast