Default Re: Vaccine Crimes

(also included here)

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/cd...testing-except

https://peakprosperity.com/wow-cdc-c...urse-its-over/

It's Over: CDC Says People Exposed To COVID No Longer Need To Quarantine
    Tyler Durden's Photo

FRIDAY, AUG 12, 2022 - 08:17 AM
    By Chris Martenson of PeakProsperity

WOW!!! CDC Completely Reverses Course. IT’S OVER!
    ORIGINAL CONTENT
    By Chris Martenson on
    Friday, August 12th, 2022

And, just like that, it was over.

This is HUGE news folks. In bureaucrat speak, this is a near-complete cave-in to the actual facts:

• No symptoms? No problem.
    • Vaccinated or unvaccinated? Same guidance.
    • Exposed? No need to even quarantine.
    • Students exposed? They can stay in class, what the hell, right?

If you managed to maintain your integrity through this awful period of time, congratulations! You are one of the rock stars of this story. You are a solid individual who has courage and stood firm and tall when it mattered most.

As for the people who didn’t, some can be forgiven. But many cannot.

Those who could have and “should” have known better? The doctors who failed to utilize known and proven early treatments to save lives? The public health authorities that locked people down and forced masks onto children’s faces without a shred of supporting science to back those decisions? Medical hospital administrators who took the monetary bait and forced patients onto toxic and deadly regimens of Remdesivir and ventilators (again, without any supporting evidence!). The NIH treatment panel that still – to this day – does not recommend vitamin D, or any of the other actual safe and effective early treatments?

Sorry, not sorry, those people need to suffer real and lasting public consequences.
    Some doctors should lose their licenses. Some bureaucrats need to lose their jobs while others need to go to trial.

I feel most acutely for those who got caught up and suffered terribly as a result. I feel truly awful for all the people prevented from being at a loved one’s passing, or who ,as a condition of continued employment, were coerced into getting Covid jabs they neither wanted nor needed.

There are far too many tragic cases out there. Far too many young lives were lost and continue to be lost. I am angry that it happened and at the petty, ignorant bureaucrats who forced it to happen. “Sudden Adult Death Syndrome” is a thing now, and the attempts to normalize it by the press have left me thinking that those companies and journalists who engaged in this ought to be barred for life from ever being in the business again.

Here are a few out of many such candidates:

One prominent case of an avoidable tragedy was that of 17-year-old Sean Hartman:

Dan Hartman is sure that his hockey-loving son died from a COVID vaccination, but he’s being told very little about what happened. The Ontario dad says he wants answers about the sudden death of 17-year-old Sean.

“I cannot grieve him properly without the truth. It’s different if someone dies in a car accident or disease or suicide. This is none of them—this is unknown,” said Hartman in an interview on NTD’s “The Nation Speaks” program aired on July 30.

According to the Beeton Athletic Association Cash Draw’s tribute to Sean, he began playing hockey at age 5 and went on to play for the TNT Tornadoes in New Tecumseth, Ontario, for three years before returning to his hometown of Beeton in his major Bantam year.

Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Ontario Minor Hockey Association implemented a policy that required players aged 12 and over to be vaccinated or risk not being able to play.

Hartman said that Sean decided to get the shot last August in order to continue playing, as hockey was his passion. In Ontario, there is no minimum age of consent under the Health Care Consent Act, which means youth of Sean’s age can get vaccinated without parental consent.

“So, on August 25, he had the Pfizer vaccine. And on August 29, he went to the emergency [room]—he had brown circles around his eyes, and a rash and he was vomiting,” Hartman said.

“They sent him home with only Advil. The doctor didn’t do two blood tests that he should have done. I’ve been told by another doctor that he should have done them. And on the morning of September 27, he was found dead on the floor beside his bed.”

(Source: Epoch Times)

There are thousands and thousands of similar and tragic cases. Too many.

All along the way, I have been saying the same thing as Drs. McCullough, Malone, Urso, Kory, Marik, Rose, and Steve Kirsch among many others; the Covid vaccines should never have been put into every possible person.

There should have been an age and risk stratification approach. Only some people should have gotten them, but never into healthy children. Never.

The demonization of even simple and entirely appropriate questioning was horrific and continues on to this day, as I outlined in a recent video on “Fact Checkers” wherein I covered a truly horrific New York Times article by Sheera Frenkel. In it, Ms. Frenkel went overboard on hyperbolic, emotionally-laden verbiage in a brazen attempt to mischaracterize any questioning by parents as being entirely due to misinformation, conspiracy theories, and a black-and-white stance as “anti-vaxers.”

Well, if hesitant parents are anti-vaxers, then we have to say that those folks are in the vast majority (and rightly so) while it is Ms. Frenkel and the New York Times who are in a tiny minority that is horribly out of alignment with the data.

Far from being fringe, the view that children do not need the Covid-19 jab, it turns out, represents either a significant minority (for older age cohorts) or indeed an overwhelming majority (for younger) of parents both within the U.S., the UK and elsewhere.

Are the 95% of U.S. parents who have declined to get their 0-5 year olds vaccinated for Covid-19 ‘anti-vax?’ What about the 89% of UK parents who as of the end of July had declined vaccination for their 5-11 year olds?

Of course they aren’t. They are simply recognising the reality that the extreme age discrimination of Covid makes vaccination unnecessary for the vast majority of otherwise healthy kids, as does infection-acquired immunity.

(Source – The Demonization of Dissent)

How it ever came to be that “the Left” became the biggest cheerleaders of court-proven corrupt pharma companies is for the psychologists and social scientists to unravel. Maybe we could include some ethicists and prosecutors as well.

Early Treatments

More importantly and tellingly in this sad saga, early treatments should have been discovered and wisely used, as they were in many other countries.

The simple fact that the pair of charts displayed below weren’t ever a healthy and vigorous topic of discussion speaks volumes about just how bad the corruption really was.

For more than a year, Uttar Pradesh has been kicking the ass of every western nation in dealing with Covid and they did it with simple, effective early treatment packages that looked like this:

The kit included:
    • Ivermectin
    • Azithromycin (Z-pac)
    • Doxycycline
    • Zinc
    • Vitamins D & C

It’s plain as day that this approach worked and worked very well, not just at keeping deaths down, but cases too. With fewer cases that were less serious, it’s a pretty safe bet that they managed to keep long Covid down as well.

Dr. Pierre Kory recently penned an exquisitely good piece on exactly how Uttar Pradesh accomplished their astonishing feat. It all began with a leader who was unafraid to begin by rooting out corruption:

The Miracle Not-Heard Around The World: The Success of Uttar Pradesh

Uttar Pradesh (UP) is a state in the north of India with a population of 231 million people. It’s the home of the Taj Mahal. If it were a country, it would be the sixth largest in the world.

In my view, the foundation of UP’s historic achievement rests on the integrity of its Chief Minister (CM) Yogi Adityanath. He is a Hindu monk and known for his policy of zero tolerance against corruption. The importance of this quality cannot be overstated, especially given the last 2 years of unceasing corruptions of medical science and public health policy that continuously emerge each day.

Since taking office as CM over three and half years ago, he took action against 775 corrupt officials in UP from the Indian Administrative Service and the Indian Police Service. His leadership during COVID should serve as a historically inspiring example to politicians. They should take note of how honest, forthright policies designed with the singular goal of serving and protecting the public good can succeed in politics.

In March of 2020, Yogi Adityanath convened (and chaired throughout) a committee of 11 senior government officials tasked with managing different aspects like surveillance and contact tracing, testing and treatment, sanitization, containment, enforcement, doorstep delivery, issues of migrants, communication strategy etc.

Note that UP started out strong right from the beginning. Early on in the pandemic, in March 2020, taking the lead from India’s national protocol, UP immediately adopted hydroxychloroquine for use in prevention of COVID for all its Health Care Workers as well as household contacts of all laboratory confirmed cases.

Recall that HCQ’s promise in treatment had been known since the original SARS pandemic, a fact long ago highlighted by Anthony Fauci. Yet in COVID, when its threat to Pharma as an effective treatment became reality, Fauci essentially led the first Disinformation campaign against a repurposed drug in the pandemic. His campaign is described in RFK Jr’s book, The Real Anthony Fauci in the deeply referenced first section of Chapter 1, called “Killing Hydroxychloroquine.”

Then, in August 2020, UP broke from the Feds and switched their protocol to ivermectin after an “experiment” in UP’s Agra, a city of 1.6 million inhabitants. The head of the state’s Rapid Response Team units, Dr. Anshul Pareek, had decided to conduct a study of ivermectin as a preventive agent based on a report from a veterinarian (to be fair, it was also based on other promising clinical reports in humans).

UP immediately started administering ivermectin to close contacts of positive cases in the district and noticed profoundly positive results. Based on these observations, the state health authorities gave the green light to use off-label ivermectin not only in prevention… but in treatment. This was their protocol for use of ivermectin:
    • Close contacts of COVID-19 patients
    • Health care workers
    • General care of COVID-19 patients

Notice that UP’s government did what my colleagues and I had been imploring since the pandemic began. Employ a risk/benefit decision-making analysis in an emergency. Like you do in war. Even if the view was that the clinical trials evidence for HCQ or IVM was “insufficient,” the evidence for harm was near nil, while the evidence for harm of widespread untreated COVID was obviously catastrophic.

Source – Pierre Kory Substack

So, why didn’t the western countries somehow manage to notice the incredible success of Uttar Pradesh? I say it’s because they didn’t want to. It was willful and malignant and evil. Fauci (as a placeholder for every corrupt and conflicted health professional) preferred the power, the money, and the fame that came from a long crisis. These conflicted people thought nothing of killing and harming more people preferring instead to keep the crisis in play as long as possible.

We suffered as long as we did, and so many people died, because our governments don’t care about their own people. Because big media doesn’t care about their fellow citizens. Because corporations, and especially pharma companies, don’t care about people. They care more about money, control, and power than they do anything else.

That is my firm and blunt assessment. These people cannot be reformed. They are damaged goods. The institutions cannot be reformed, they must be dismantled and begun anew. The corporations cannot be salvaged, they must be disincorporated and their stock and bondholders made to suffer great losses so that next time capital asks a few more questions.

The Great Walk-Back

So why is the CDC walking back their “guidance” at this time? I don’t know, but there aren’t any new studies of which I am aware that would have decisively shifted the balance one way or the other.

Instead, I think it was the Danish government making it illegal to administer vaccines to minors (<18 years of age) after finally noticing that the risk-reward ratio was not favorable.

It’s going to become very difficult for the CDC to maintain any integrity at all if some western health agencies begin to state the obvious while the CDC continues to advise that its own citizens sacrifice their children and selves to the Covid vaccine machine.

While that remains their advice – stupidly – it won’t for long is my guess. Bureaucracies have to walk things back in stages.

And then there’s an increasing number of countries openly noticing that their all-cause mortality numbers are far too high and they are beginning to investigate:

When approximately 4,000 too many people die in a three-week span, that’s very uncomfortable and eventually, people notice. And, when they do, oh boy, look out!

Or, maybe it’s simply that the CDC has read the latest polls and realized that the Democrats are going to lose their majorities and are trying to get in front of the investigations the Republicans are sure to launch as soon as they can?

Whatever the reason, it’s too little and too late. The CDC has forever lost my trust and everybody who works there bears responsibility for what transpired, some more than others, of course.

Conclusion

It’s over folks. Pack it up! The great Covid pandemic is over. As I predicted in December of 2021, Omicron was the end of Covid, it just took far too long, and far too many additional lives for that reality to sink in.

I predict it will be many more months before Canada, New Zealand and Australia finally awaken from their authoritarian nightmares, but that too will happen. Hopefully with extreme consequences for Trudeau, Morrison, Arden, Andrews, Ms. Freeland, and countless other bureaucratic minarets.

To help heal from this disaster, we need to be as welcoming as possible to those who finally wake up and want to be re-included as good-standing members of The Remnant. Of course, they will be on probation forever as a result, but welcome they will be.

More immediately, I call for a global apology to the vaccine injured and their loved ones who were horribly gaslit by the medical establishment. They deserve our support, and they shall get it.

And for everyone who stood strong, you are my lifelong friends and I salute each and every one of you!

Your Faithful Information Scout,

Dr. Chris Martenson

– Peak Prosperity –
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (13th August 2022), Bill Ryan (12th August 2022), ClearWater (12th August 2022), earthdreamer (13th August 2022), fifi (16th August 2022), Gwin Ru (12th August 2022), Harmony (13th August 2022), Mercedes (17th August 2022), pounamuknight (13th August 2022), Reinhard (16th August 2022), Richter (13th August 2022), shaberon (13th August 2022), Sue (Ayt) (12th August 2022)

3. Link to Post #842
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    (also included here)

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/cd...testing-except

https://peakprosperity.com/wow-cdc-c...urse-its-over/

It's Over: CDC Says People Exposed To COVID No Longer Need To Quarantine
    Tyler Durden's Photo

FRIDAY, AUG 12, 2022 - 08:17 AM
    By Chris Martenson of PeakProsperity

WOW!!! CDC Completely Reverses Course. IT’S OVER!
    ORIGINAL CONTENT
    By Chris Martenson on
    Friday, August 12th, 2022

And, just like that, it was over.

This is HUGE news folks. In bureaucrat speak, this is a near-complete cave-in to the actual facts:

Why does the CDC's guidance page on their site say "Last Updated Mar. 15, 2021" if the above is the case?
    Does the CDC have two websites?

If the above were true, wouldn't Djokovic be playing the warmups and the U.S. Open?

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

avid (13th August 2022), Bassplayer1 (13th August 2022), Bill Ryan (12th August 2022), Harmony (13th August 2022), Mercedes (17th August 2022), pounamuknight (13th August 2022), Reinhard (19th August 2022), Richter (13th August 2022), shaberon (13th August 2022)

5. Link to Post #843
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,349 times in 8,672 posts

Quote Why does the CDC's guidance page on their site say "Last Updated Mar. 15, 2021" if the above is the case?
    Does the CDC have two websites?

If the above were true, wouldn't Djokovic be playing the warmups and the U.S. Open?
    3 minute search results.. Plus all the usual MSM suspects reporting/commenting as well.

I will not attempt to evaluate whether Chris's summary is 100% accurate, but he has a damn good track record.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...-guidance.html

Operational Guidance for K-12 Schools and Early Care and Education Programs to Support Safe In-Person Learning
    Updated Aug. 11, 2022
    Español | Other Languages
    Print
    Summary of Recent Changes

< at link >

The NPR article graphic Chris included above appears to summarize the revised guidance here

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-...es-covid-rules

With new guidance, CDC ends test-to-stay for schools and relaxes COVID rules
    August 11, 20223:19 PM ET

With the coronavirus continuing to spread widely throughout the country, Americans are getting new advice from federal health officials on how to live with the virus.

The revised guidance – released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on Thursday – lifts the requirement to quarantine if exposed to the virus, deemphasizes screening people with no symptoms and updates COVID-19 protocols in schools, eliminating a recommendation for test-to-stay after potential exposure.

"This guidance acknowledges that the pandemic is not over, but also helps us move to a point where COVID-19 no longer severely disrupts our daily lives," the CDC's Greta Massetti said in a statement. "We know that COVID 19 is here to stay," she added in comments during a briefing with reporters.

The update isn't necessarily a huge overhaul of the existing guidance, but it does represent an increasing focus on individuals making their own decisions about their level of risk and how they want to mitigate that risk, said Dr. Marcus Plescia, chief medical officer for the Association of State and Territorial Health Officials.

///
    'early release' status for guidance

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/71/...cid=mm7133e1_w

Summary of Guidance for Minimizing the Impact of COVID-19 on Individual Persons, Communities, and Health Care Systems — United States, August 2022
    Early Release / August 11, 2022 / 71

Greta M. Massetti, PhD1; Brendan R. Jackson, MD1; John T. Brooks, MD1; Cria G. Perrine, PhD1; Erica Reott, MPH1; Aron J. Hall, DVM1; Debra Lubar, PhD1; Ian T. Williams, PhD1; Matthew D. Ritchey, DPT1; Pragna Patel, MD1; Leandris C. Liburd, PhD1; Barbara E. Mahon, MD1 (View author affiliations)

< at link >
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 12th August 2022 at 18:39.

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th August 2022), fifi (16th August 2022), Gwin Ru (12th August 2022), Harmony (13th August 2022), Mercedes (17th August 2022), pounamuknight (13th August 2022), Reinhard (19th August 2022), Richter (13th August 2022), shaberon (13th August 2022)

7. Link to Post #844
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,523 times in 183 posts

Found this with a quick search: https://www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2...-guidance.html

Quote Today, CDC is streamlining its COVID-19 guidance to help people better understand their risk, how to protect themselves and others, what actions to take if exposed to COVID-19, and what actions to take if they are sick or test positive for the virus. COVID-19 continues to circulate globally, however, with so many tools available to us for reducing COVID-19 severity, there is significantly less risk of severe illness, hospitalization and death compared to earlier in the pandemic.

“We’re in a stronger place today as a nation, with more tools—like vaccination, boosters, and treatments—to protect ourselves, and our communities, from severe illness from COVID-19,” said Greta Massetti, PhD, MPH, MMWR author. “We also have a better understanding of how to protect people from being exposed to the virus, like wearing high-quality masks, testing, and improved ventilation. This guidance acknowledges that the pandemic is not over, but also helps us move to a point where COVID-19 no longer severely disrupts our daily lives.”

In support of this update CDC is:
    • Continuing to promote the importance of being up to date with vaccination to protect people against serious illness, hospitalization, and death. Protection provided by the current vaccine against symptomatic infection and transmission is less than that against severe disease and diminishes over time, especially against the currently circulating variants. For this reason, it is important to stay up to date, especially as new vaccines become available.
    • Updating its guidance for people who are not up to date on COVID-19 vaccines on what to do if exposed to someone with COVID-19. This is consistent with the existing guidance for people who are up to date on COVID-19 vaccines.
    • Recommending that instead of quarantining if you were exposed to COVID-19, you wear a high-quality mask for 10 days and get tested on day 5.
    • Reiterating that regardless of vaccination status, you should isolate from others when you have COVID-19.
    • You should also isolate if you are sick and suspect that you have COVID-19 but do not yet have test results.
    • If your results are positive, follow CDC’s full isolation recommendations.
    • If your results are negative, you can end your isolation.
    • Recommending that if you test positive for COVID-19, you stay home for at least 5 days and isolate from others in your home. You are likely most infectious during these first 5 days. Wear a high-quality mask when you must be around others at home and in public.
    • If after 5 days you are fever-free for 24 hours without the use of medication, and your symptoms are improving, or you never had symptoms, you may end isolation after day 5.
    • Regardless of when you end isolation, avoid being around people who are more likely to get very sick from COVID-19 until at least day 11.
    • You should wear a high-quality mask through day 10.
    • Recommending that if you had moderate illness (if you experienced shortness of breath or had difficulty breathing) or severe illness (you were hospitalized) due to COVID-19 or you have a weakened immune system, you need to isolate through day 10.
    • Recommending that if you had severe illness or have a weakened immune system, consult your doctor before ending isolation. Ending isolation without a viral test may not be an option for you. If you are unsure if your symptoms are moderate or severe or if you have a weakened immune system, talk to a healthcare provider for further guidance.
    • Clarifying that after you have ended isolation, if your COVID-19 symptoms worsen, restart your isolation at day 0. Talk to a healthcare provider if you have questions about your symptoms or when to end isolation.
    • Recommending screening testing of asymptomatic people without known exposures will no longer be recommended in most community settings.
    • Emphasizing that physical distance is just one component of how to protect yourself and others. It is important to consider the risk in a particular setting, including local COVID-19 Community Levels and the important role of ventilation, when assessing the need to maintain physical distance.
    Actions to take will continue to be informed by the COVID-19 Community Levels, launched in February. CDC will continue to focus efforts on preventing severe illness and post-COVID conditions, while ensuring everyone have the information and tools, they need to lower their risk.

This updated guidance is intended to apply to community settings. In the coming weeks CDC will work to align stand-alone guidance documents, such as those for healthcare settings, congregate settings at higher risk of transmission, and travel, with today’s update.
    "Be a Light to Yourself" ~ J. Krishnamurti

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ClearWater For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th August 2022), fifi (16th August 2022), Harmony (13th August 2022), Mercedes (17th August 2022), mountain_jim (12th August 2022), pounamuknight (13th August 2022), Reinhard (19th August 2022), Richter (13th August 2022), shaberon (13th August 2022), wondering (12th August 2022)

9. Link to Post #845
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

The update isn't necessarily a huge overhaul of the existing guidance, but it does represent an increasing focus on individuals making their own decisions about their level of risk and how they want to mitigate that risk, said Dr. Marcus Plescia, chief medical officer for the Association of State and Territorial Health Officials.
    The meme put out by NPR made it seem like huge changes had been made by the CDC.

In reality, it's a small overhaul.
    A step in the right direction, but nowhere near what the NPR meme was implying.

If it was really big they would have put it right at the top of their 'Guidance for COVID-19' page.

They put it on their 'Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (MMWR)' page.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th August 2022), fifi (16th August 2022), Harmony (13th August 2022), Isserley (13th August 2022), Mercedes (17th August 2022), mountain_jim (12th August 2022), pounamuknight (13th August 2022), Reinhard (19th August 2022), Richter (13th August 2022), shaberon (13th August 2022), wondering (12th August 2022)

11. Link to Post #846
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,534 times in 725 posts

Bombshell Document Dump on Pfizer Vaccine Data
    By Prof Michel Chossudovsky
    August 13, 2022

"Have you seen the document dump on the Pfizer vaccine data? It’s a bombshell. No wonder the FDA fought to keep it hidden for 55 years.
    Here is the quick takeaway:

By February of 2021, Pfizer had already received more than 1,200 reports of deaths allegedly caused by the vaccine and tens of thousands of reported adverse events, including 23 cases of spontaneous abortions out of 270 pregnancies and more than 2,000 reports of cardiac disorders.

Bear in mind, this is Pfizer’s own data.”

- Election Wizard

This Confidential Pfizer Report released as part of a Freedom of Information (FOI) procedure provides data on deaths and adverse events recorded by Pfizer from the outset of the vaccine project in December 2020 to the end of February 2021, namely a very short period (at most two and a half months).

The Pfizer BioNTech vaccine was launched in the US on the 14th of December after the granting of Emergency Use Authorization on December 11, 2020.

In a twisted irony, the data revealed in this “insider report” refutes the official vaccine narrative peddled by the governments and the WHO. It also confirms the analysis of numerous medical doctors and scientists who have revealed the devastating consequences of the mRNA “vaccine”.

What is contained in Pfizer’s “confidential” report is detailed evidence on the impacts of the “vaccine” on mortality and morbidity. This data which emanates from the “Horse’s Mouth” can now be used to confront as well formulate legal procedures against Big Pharma, the governments, the WHO and the media.

In a Court of Law, the evidence contained in this Big Pharma confidential report (coupled with the data on deaths and adverse events compiled by the national authorities in the EU, UK and US) is irrefutable: because it is their data and their estimates and not ours.

Bear in mind: it’s data which is based on reported and recorded cases, which constitute a small percentage of the actual number of vaccine related deaths and adverse events.

This is a de facto Mea Culpa on the part of Pfizer. #Yes it is a Killer Vaccine

Pfizer was fully aware that the mRNA vaccine which it is marketing Worldwide would result in a wave of mortality and morbidity. This is tantamount to a crime against humanity on the part of Big Pharma.

Pfizer knew from the outset that it was a killer vaccine.

It is also a Mea Culpa and Treason on the part of corrupt national governments Worldwide which are being threatened and bribed by Big Pharma.

CONTINUE: https://www.globalresearch.ca/bombsh...e-data/5763397
    You Can't Talk and Listen at the Same Time

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Richter For This Post:

avid (13th August 2022), Bill Ryan (13th August 2022), ClearWater (13th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (13th August 2022), fifi (16th August 2022), Gwin Ru (13th August 2022), Harmony (13th August 2022), Johnnycomelately (13th August 2022), Mercedes (17th August 2022), mountain_jim (13th August 2022), Reinhard (19th August 2022)

13. Link to Post #847
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/statu...kLwnGsNMFsTKJg

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/statu...kLwnGsNMFsTKJg

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th August 2022), ClearWater (13th August 2022), fifi (16th August 2022), Gwin Ru (13th August 2022), Harmony (14th August 2022), Mercedes (17th August 2022), Reinhard (19th August 2022)

15. Link to Post #848
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,952 times in 430 posts

Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)
    The meme put out by NPR made it seem like huge changes had been made by the CDC.

In reality, it's a small overhaul.
    A step in the right direction, but nowhere near what the NPR meme was implying.

If it was really big they would have put it right at the top of their 'Guidance for COVID-19' page.

They put it on their 'Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (MMWR)' page.
    Dave I like your fact-checking style here on PA, we need more people like u.
    Is every mind connected to form a peer to peer network that creates the illusion of a shared reality, making the appearance of material reality a simulation created through shared beliefs?

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Isserley For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th August 2022), ClearWater (13th August 2022), DaveToo (16th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (13th August 2022), fifi (16th August 2022), Harmony (14th August 2022), Mercedes (17th August 2022), Reinhard (19th August 2022)

17. Link to Post #849
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th August 2022), DaveToo (16th August 2022), fifi (16th August 2022), Harmony (16th August 2022), Reinhard (19th August 2022)

19. Link to Post #850
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,303 times in 1,173 posts

New Icelandic Study Shows Covid Reinfection Rates Rise With Number of Vaccine Doses

Does anyone still recall the excitement in late 2020 when the vaccines against COVID-19 were finally in sight? The trial results were excellent, promising an end to the pandemic in 2021. The main worry was the availability of the vaccines and of course equitable distribution between countries.

I believed in the narrative myself, even if scientists I know and trust had voiced doubts about the vaccines’ effectiveness against infection I saw no reason not to believe the trial results. In early 2021, when worries arose regarding vaccine sourcing for the Icelandic population, I even took part in an attempt to have one of the manufacturers arrange a population-wide trial in Iceland, similar to what Pfizer did in Israel. Today I’m very glad we didn’t succeed.

Soon it will be two years since the trial results were out. The virus still ravages the world, though it may have become less deadly. Data on infection, hospitalisation and mortality already show vaccination not only failing to prevent those, but in some cases being counterproductive. In short, the vaccines have failed to deliver what we were promised. And even worse, the skyrocketing rate of side effects may mean that for most people vaccination makes no or little sense.

Still, it is for the most part forbidden to discuss this fact. For example, LinkedIn, the world’s largest online professional community, explicitly forbids content that draws attention to potential harms from the vaccines or how they may be counterproductive. The policies of Facebook and Twitter seem to be largely consistent with this.

As an example, it is forbidden to say COVID-19 vaccines may cause death, even if a quick search on the internet shows confirmed cases where there is no doubt about the causality. It is forbidden also to share evidence showing higher infection rates among the vaccinated than the non-vaccinated.

It will therefore be interesting to see how those platforms will react to those who share the results of a new research letter published on August 3rd in Jama Network Open. The letter describes the result of a study which monitored for reinfection all Icelanders previously infected, during the Omicron wave, between December 1st 2021 and February 22nd 2022. The study shows a probability of reinfection of up to 15.1% among 18-29 year-olds, declining with age. Reinfection is not surprising considering the reinfection rates seen around the world after the appearance of Omicron, though the authors expected a lower rate.

But the most interesting part is the comparison by vaccination status. It shows that for most age groups, those who have received two doses or more are more likely to become reinfected than those who have received no vaccination or one dose. The difference is small, but it is statistically significant. In the authors’ own words: “Surprisingly, two or more doses of vaccine were associated with a slightly higher probability of reinfection compared with one dose or less.”

Source

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th August 2022), ClearWater (16th August 2022), fifi (16th August 2022), Gwin Ru (16th August 2022), Harmony (16th August 2022), Johnnycomelately (22nd August 2022), Mercedes (17th August 2022), mountain_jim (16th August 2022), Reinhard (19th August 2022)

21. Link to Post #851
    Thanks

In 1995 Dr. Bill Deagle spoke of the coming vaccines and what they are designed to do to us:

https://rumble.com/vyfmv1-old-footag...ou-with-v.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vvtgtn
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 17th August 2022 at 10:18. Reason: embedded the video

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th August 2022), ClearWater (16th August 2022), fifi (17th August 2022), Harmony (17th August 2022), Mercedes (17th August 2022), mountain_jim (17th August 2022), Reinhard (19th August 2022), s7e6e (24th October 2022)

23. Link to Post #852
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/JesseKellyDC/sta...cNdc2NDAPKz3QA

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

9ideon (17th August 2022), Bill Ryan (1st September 2022), ClearWater (17th August 2022), fifi (3rd September 2022), Gwin Ru (17th August 2022), Harmony (17th August 2022), Mercedes (17th August 2022), Reinhard (19th August 2022)

25. Link to Post #853
    Thanks

Dr. David Martin predicts 700 millioin covid vax deaths by 2028:

https://usawatchdog.com/up-to-700-mi...-david-martin/

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st September 2022), fifi (21st August 2022), Harmony (21st August 2022), mountain_jim (19th August 2022)

27. Link to Post #854
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,804 times in 2,559 posts

'Listen to what happened to this participant in an mRNA immunomodulatory medication trial.
    tl;dr out of over 200,000 people, ALL of them had their heart stop. ONLY FIVE of them are still alive.
    Most of the symptoms took up to two years to manifest.'

This was a test study done in 2013

https://www.facebook.com/511470317/v...2205904206922/

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st September 2022), fifi (3rd September 2022), Gwin Ru (18th August 2022), Harmony (21st August 2022), mountain_jim (19th August 2022), Reinhard (19th August 2022)

29. Link to Post #855
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Eva2 (here)
    'Listen to what happened to this participant in an mRNA immunomodulatory medication trial.
    tl;dr out of over 200,000 people, ALL of them had their heart stop. ONLY FIVE of them are still alive.
    Most of the symptoms took up to two years to manifest.'

This was a test study done in 2013

https://www.facebook.com/511470317/v...2205904206922/
    Link not available.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st September 2022)

31. Link to Post #856
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,287 times in 21,093 posts

EVERY DAY more and more new insights coming from so many independent sources all point to the same conclusion and yet the deafening silence of mainstream media is harrowing!

I reckon that certain A.I. who digest & analyses all credible sources that are deliberately not reported not investigated by mainstream media is enormous ... How long before it is super obvious that mainstream media is 100% complicit in a huge criminal cover up of one of the biggest scam that humanity has been confronted with that has huge consequences for millions.

MSM is not only complicit in a criminal cover up they are also guilty of framing (demonizing/falsely accusing) real independent journalism asking the right critical question they refuse to ask!

MSM and their so called "fact checkers" helping big tech to automatically using A.I to: censor, de-platform, shadow ban, comment ghosting, bury, de-list in search engines, exclude from recommended news-feeds etc. etc. who are labeled (falsely) as "fake news" or (falsely) accused of spreading "harmful information" meanwhile real harm on a massive scale is covered up by them ... and anyone exposing exactly that are silenced ... A truly Orwellian Nightmare.

How much of this Project Avalon Forum Thread called: "Vaccine Injuries On Record" are true credible sources that are not reported by mainstream media? ... Let's say one third or a quarter are really credible sources worthy of deeper investigation ... that alone is huge! ... Sure we also have highly controversial claims coming from controversial websites but what most mainstream skeptics "forget" to mention is that those controversial websites quote mainstream sources like the CDC that mainstream media will not discuss nor analyses! >>> including newly declassified FOIA documents of Pfizer, Moderna, CDC etc. showing how much they lied to us! ... All ignored by mainstream media ... Why?

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    August 20, 2022 🦜🦋🌳
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st September 2022), DaveToo (20th August 2022), fifi (21st August 2022), Harmony (21st August 2022), JohanB (21st August 2022), mountain_jim (21st August 2022)

33. Link to Post #857
    Thanks

'“It is not alive but it is self assembling and it is leaching metals from your blood to build itself.” — Dr. Jane Ruby'

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st September 2022), ExomatrixTV (21st August 2022), fifi (3rd September 2022), Gwin Ru (21st August 2022), Harmony (21st August 2022), Sunny (21st August 2022)

35. Link to Post #858
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,287 times in 21,093 posts

Exclamation Re: Vaccine Crimes

Quote Posted by Eva2 (here)
    '“It is not alive but it is self assembling and it is leaching metals from your blood to build itself.” — Dr. Jane Ruby'
    • Dr. Jane Ruby - Warning: Extremely Graphic - Stop Getting Vaccinated Immediately - Shocking Images

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st September 2022), Eva2 (21st August 2022), fifi (3rd September 2022), Harmony (22nd August 2022), Johnnycomelately (22nd August 2022)

37. Link to Post #859
    Thanks

Copied from the group “died suddenly”.
    This group is so sad to read but comforting that we can speak of our experiences. I am a nurse of 19 years. ER for most of it. Worked during the first bug back in 2009, the piggy bug, where I was the only nurse in an express care section of the ER. We barely masked in the hospital and looking back I think that was pushed out like this one. The bug we have now was definitely not by nature. The way it was and is still being handled is appalling. I have never hated being a nurse more than I do now. Ashamed how everyone is conforming to a one treatment system. No one is critical thinking. All that education for nothing!
    My sisters, mom, dad, stepdad, daughter and son-in-law all took the quack. My stepdad we are sure has leukemia; testing is still ongoing. My daughter has a mammogram and ultrasound tomorrow due to finding two lumps in her breast, she is 32. She developed Benign Positional Vertigo after her first quack. Please say a prayer for her!!! One of my sisters developed a Dural venous sinus thrombosis. The whole back of her head was clotted in the venous system. She had a thrombectomy and seven inches of clot was removed, but not all. She then developed an AV fistula. Two brain surgeries later she is doing ok. She likely will need a hysterectomy due to her 40-day periods she is having. She gets one to two weeks off before her next one.
    We hear all these stories of things going wrong, but no one cares but the ones that are awake. How do we wake the rest up? How do we save our loved ones from their ignorance and now for some, a most certain death sentence. Early on, we have been told that upwards of 60% will die from some sort of complication in the coming years. That is more than 1/2 of my family. Will it include my daughter? parents? sisters? Son-in-law? I don't know about you all, but I am scared and don't want any more people to die. How do we fix this?'

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st September 2022), DaveToo (23rd August 2022), Ewan (13th February 2023), fifi (3rd September 2022), Gwin Ru (23rd August 2022), mountain_jim (23rd August 2022)

39. Link to Post #860
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/Thomas4humanity/...mqC5OcyE88Qm6Q

Last edited by mountain_jim; 23rd August 2022 at 15:25.

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st September 2022), ClearWater (23rd August 2022), DaveToo (23rd August 2022), fifi (3rd September 2022), Gwin Ru (23rd August 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 95 FirstFirst 1 33 43 53 93 95 LastLast