Page 32 of 94 FirstFirst 1 22 32 42 82 94 LastLast

Thread: Vaccine Crimes

1. Link to Post #621
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,534 times in 4,011 posts

Default Re: Vaccine Crimes

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    He exposes a complicated web of global power, which leads largely to Switzerland and also to Italian black nobility families.

Isn't that pretty close to what we have already exposed?

That is, more or less, Capitalism before it had the name. How else did Switzerland defeat Russia in 1917?

Inter-locking Directorates. There is a map of these somewhere that someone stuck information in a computer and got back 1,000 or so companies who hire each other, give a guy a job at multiple places, are owned by friends, and so on. Why Switzerland? Financial business has no names there??

To quote an unrelated post:

Today the Catholic church still has the largest number of hospitals and clinics in the west, but in today’s world of health insurance, try getting health services for free in any of them. Billing insurance has made these church owned hospitals and clinics cash cows, and is the primary source of the Catholic church’s income. They are much less a religious faith, and much more a business.

Medicine. Jesuitry. Medicine. Jesuitry. Repeat as often as possible; if you doubt for a second, you immediately enter falsehood.

It would make a snazzy graphic, Interlocking Directorates v. 1.1 with a bit of church and the corruption and all the dreams of genocide, or, whatever you would like to call this kind of treatment.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th May 2022), ClearWater (5th May 2022), Ewan (5th May 2022), Gwin Ru (5th May 2022), happyuk (17th May 2022), Harmony (5th May 2022), justntime2learn (5th May 2022), mountain_jim (5th May 2022), Reinhard (12th May 2022), wondering (5th May 2022)

3. Link to Post #622
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,102 times in 20,640 posts

It was quite amazing to see Dr. Seneff on Laura Ingraham's FOX news show speaking out about the dangers of the vaxx especially for children (it was in Brain Jabbed part 3).
    Does anyone know if she did a followup, as she said she would?

this is a good doc for review

Quote CORONAGATE : Big Pharma, Switzerland & Organised Crime
    PART 1 OF 2

Richplanet proudly presents the latest film by U.S. film maker Chris Hampton of Wolf Clan Media. The film delves deeply into the companies, individuals and families who have profited from the global pandemic scam. He exposes a complicated web of global power, which leads largely to Switzerland and also to Italian black nobility families. The film features an interview with Iain Davis who was featured on Richplanet show 290.
    Lots more food for thought at Rich Planet. Here is one:

Quote Brain Jabbed
    PART 1 OF 3

Evidence is mounting by the day, which shows that every make of COVID-19 jab contains graphene oxide and carbon nanotubes. In today's show we present evidence from many independent studies, produced in several different countries, which have carefully examined the contents of the so called vaccines. From this evidence we are confident that the main purpose of recent jabs is not a vaccine. In the show we explain several of the major developments within intra body nano technology, and describe the characteristics of various components that are now in use or have been developed, which could be put inside jabs.

Evidence for the presence of graphene oxide and carbon nanotubes in most of the jabs is very strong.

We cannot say whether nano technologies such as quantum automata, nano antennas or self assembly are present, because the visual evidence that has been suggested by various groups so far, could be explained as salt crystals, however we don't rule out the possibility.

It's important to know about these developments in nano technology, because it is possible to put them inside jabs covertly.

We know that carbon nano tubes can be used for brain modulation, but it is unclear how this could be achieved with the evidence we have seen so far.

More forensic analysis of vaccine vial contents is needed to determine the true function of the jabs.

There is enough evidence here to present to police forces, so that the vaccine centres can be closed down and quarantined, and the perpetrators arrested and sentenced.
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th May 2022), Ewan (5th May 2022), fifi (5th May 2022), Gwin Ru (5th May 2022), Harmony (5th May 2022), melissanederland (5th May 2022), mountain_jim (5th May 2022), Reinhard (12th May 2022), shaberon (7th May 2022)

5. Link to Post #623
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Exclusive: Pilots Injured by COVID Vaccines Speak Out: ‘I Will Probably Never Fly Again’
    05/06/22
    By Michael Nevradakis, Ph.D.
    https://childrenshealthdefense.org/d...e-19f43e55adf1

"In interviews with The Defender, pilots injured by COVID-19 vaccines said despite a “culture of fear and intimidation” they are compelled to speak out against vaccine mandates that rob pilots of their careers — and in some cases their lives.

As a commercial pilot, Bob Snow had long looked forward to seeing his daughter follow in his footsteps by helping her learn to fly an airplane.

However, having received the COVID-19 vaccine “under duress,” this dream is no longer a possibility for Snow.

“I will probably never fly again,” Snow said in a video he made about his story. “I was hoping to teach my daughter to fly. She wants to be a pilot. That will probably never happen, all courtesy of the vaccine.”

Snow is one of a growing number of pilots coming forward to share stories of injuries they experienced after getting a COVID-19 vaccine.

Some of these accounts are “hair-raising and deeply disturbing,” according to Maureen Steele, a paralegal and head of media relations for the John Pierce Law Firm.

The firm represents U.S. Freedom Flyers (USFF), an organization opposing vaccine and mask mandates for pilots and airline staff, in a series of legal actions against the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and several airlines.

Josh Yoder, a pilot with a major commercial airline, Army combat veteran and former flight medic, is a co-founder of USFF.

In a recent interview with The Defender, Yoder said the FAA has been aware of cases of pilots suffering vaccine injuries since at least December 2021, when the California-based Advocates for Citizens’ Rights hand-delivered an open letter to the FAA, major airlines and their insurers.

Yoder said USFF “has received hundreds of phone calls from airline employees who are experiencing adverse reactions post COVID-19 vaccination,” describing the stories as “heartbreaking.”

According to Yoder, the warnings contained in the letter, including testimony by “world-renowned experts,” were “completely ignored,” adding that “we are now beginning to see the consequences.”

This is leading an increasing number of pilots to “come forward to expose the truth regarding these toxic injections,” Yoder said.

The Defender recently reported on a series of reports that have been submitted to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System, or VAERS, involving pilots who sustained severe injuries and side effects following the COVID-19 vaccine.

Congressional testimony from Cody Flint, an agricultural pilot who has logged more than 10,000 flight hours, was included in this letter.

“The FAA has created a powder keg and lit the fuse,” Flint said in an interview with The Defender.

“We are now seeing pilots experiencing blood clots, myocarditis, pericarditis, dizziness and confusion at rates never seen before. Pilots are losing their careers and having to call in sick or go on medical leave from medical issues developing almost immediately after vaccination.”

Vaccine-injured pilots share stories with The Defender
    Several pilots, including Bob Snow, shared their stories with The Defender in a recent series of interviews.

Snow, a captain with a major U.S. airline, told The Defender he received the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine on Nov. 4, 2021, “as a result of an unambivalent company mandate to receive the vaccine or be terminated.”

According to Snow, he “began experiencing issues a little over two months” after receiving the vaccine. Due to a history of gastroenteritis, he underwent an endoscopy and an abdominal CT scan.

The results of the endoscopy were normal and Snow was awaiting the results of the CT scan when he suffered cardiac arrest on April 9, immediately after landing at Dallas-Forth Worth International Airport.As Snow described it:

“I was very lucky to have collapsed when and where I did, as the aircraft was shut down at the gate post-flight and care was immediately provided.

“There was absolutely no warning preceding my collapse in the cockpit. It was literally as if someone ‘pulled the plug.’”

After receiving CPR and AED (automated external defibrillator) shocks to be revived, Snow spent almost a week in the hospital, where he was diagnosed with having sustained sudden cardiac arrest (SCA).

Medical studies indicate survival rates for out-of-hospital SCA cases are estimated at 10.8% to 11.4%.

Snow said:

“Needless to say, that’s not an encouraging number and I feel very, very lucky to have survived.

“Had this happened in a hotel, in flight, at home or almost anywhere else, I do not believe I would be here right now.”

Snow said prior to this incident, he had “no history of prior significant cardiac issues,” based on two EKGs (electrocardiograms) per year for each of the previous 10 years — none of which, according to Snow, “provided any indication of incipient issues that might lead to cardiac arrest.”

“I have no known family history to indicate a predisposition to developing significant cardiac issues at this point in my life,” Snow added.

Snow has been recuperating at home since April 15, while awaiting more tests that will provide a prognosis for his long-term survival.

However, it is likely that he will never fly again in any capacity.

Snow said, “[f]or now, it appears my flying career — indeed, likely all flying as a pilot — has come to a rapid and unexpected conclusion as SCA is a red flag to FAA medical certification.”

This, according to Snow, has resulted “in a significant loss of income and lifestyle,” adding that he has a college student and high school student at home and a non-working spouse who relied on his livelihood.

‘Last thing I remember is . . . praying I would make it’
    Like Snow, Cody Flint had no prior medical history to indicate he was at risk.

“I have been extremely healthy my whole life with no underlying conditions,” said Flint, adding:

“As a pilot that held a second-class medical [certification], I was required to get a yearly FAA flight physical to show I was healthy enough to safely operate an airplane.

“I have renewed my medical every year since I was 17. The last FAA medical I received was on January 19, 2021. The medical showed I was perfectly healthy just 10 days before receiving the COVID-19 vaccine.”

Flint got his first (and only) dose of the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine on Feb. 1, 2021. He told The Defender:

“Within 30 minutes, I developed a severe burning headache at the base of my skull and blurred vision. After a few hours, the pain was constant, but didn’t seem to be getting worse. I thought the pain would go away, eventually. It did not.”

Two days later began his seasonal job as an agricultural pilot, which typically runs from February to October of each year, Flint said.

He said:

“Approximately one hour into my flight, I felt my condition starting to rapidly decline and I was developing severe tunnel vision. I pulled my airplane up to turn around to head home and immediately felt an extreme burst of pressure in my skull and ears.”

Flint initially considered landing on a nearby highway, unsure he’d make it back to the airstrip, but chose not to so as not to put the public in danger.

Instead, according to Flint:

“The last thing I remember is seeing our airstrip from a few miles out and praying I would make it.

“Later, my coworkers told me I landed and immediately stopped my plane. They described me as being unresponsive, shaking and slumped over in my seat … I do not remember landing or being pulled from the plane.”

Flint said various doctors, including his longtime hometown doctor, refused to consider that his recent COVID-19 vaccination caused his symptoms. Instead, he was prescribed Meclizine for vertigo and Xanax for panic attacks.

According to Flint, doctors told him he would be “completely better within two days.” But two days later, Flint “could barely walk without falling over.”

Seeking a second opinion, Flint visited the Ear & Balance Institute in Louisiana, where he was diagnosed with left and right perilymphatic fistulas (a lesion in the inner ear), and highly elevated intracranial pressure due to swelling in his brainstem.

As Flint described it, “[m]y intracranial pressure had risen so high that it caused both of my inner ears to ‘blow out.’” Doctors told him this is usually caused by major head trauma.

“Obviously, I did not have head trauma,” said Flint. “What I did have, though, was an unapproved and experimental ‘vaccine’ just two days prior to suffering this bodily damage.”

“My doctors [at the Ear & Balance Institute] clearly stated my health issues were a direct result of a severe adverse reaction to the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine,” he added.

Flint says he now cannot receive renewed medical certification from the FAA due to the injuries he sustained, the physical condition he is currently in and “the fact that I will be on the FAA-unapproved medicine Diamox for the foreseeable future.”

Like Snow, Flint believes “it is … highly unlikely that I’ll ever be able to fly again,” adding, “On most days, I am too dizzy to even safely drive a vehicle.”

Greg Pierson, like Snow and Flint, shared a similar story. A commercial pilot with a major U.S. airline that is also a federal contractor, he was mandated to get vaccinated.

Pierson told The Defender:

“I felt extremely pressured to consider getting vaccinated, even though I am adamant against any mandates that violate personal freedom choices.

“I did research and consulted several medical professionals regarding the associated risks.

“I have never had a flu shot in my lifetime, so this was not something I wanted to do. I reluctantly received the first dose of the Pfizer vaccine on August 26, 2021.”

For Pierson, the onset of symptoms was almost immediate, beginning “approximately 14 hours” after receiving the vaccine, when he experienced “an extremely erratic and highly elevated heart rate.”

Pierson visited a local emergency room, where he was diagnosed with atrial fibrillation. His condition was stabilized and he was soon discharged, though he remained on medication to help his heart return to a normal rhythm.

While Pierson says he has not experienced any further episodes, he nevertheless still has not been cleared to return to the cockpit.“I successfully passed all the required protocols to re-obtain my certification that will allow me to return to work,” he said, adding the FAA has had his records and test results since Feb. 16, but he still hasn’t received a determination.

“I have been on disability since this occurrence, and combined with the leave, the personal and financial impacts have been significant,” Pierson said.

Pierson also described a similar experience to that of Flint, regarding the attitudes of some medical professionals regarding the possibility that his condition was brought on by the COVID-19 vaccine.

“When I brought the subject up to the ER cardiologist, that it was obvious what triggered my onset, she simply stated ‘s*it happens,’” Pierson said.

Widow describes husband’s last days
    Snow, Flint and Pierson are fortunate in that they have managed to survive, even if their flying careers are in jeopardy.

But other pilots have not been so lucky.

American Airlines pilot Wilburn Wolfe suffered a major seizure following his COVID-19 vaccination, which cost him his life. Fortunately, Wolfe was not on duty when his seizure hit.

Claudia Wolfe, his widow, shared her late husband’s story with The Defender.

Wolfe, a former Marine just a few years from retirement, “was definitely against getting this vaccine but was put in the position to take it or lose his job as a captain,” Claudia Wolfe said.

He received the Johnson & Johnson vaccine on Nov. 9, 2021.

Claudia Wolfe told The Defender:

“[The] first 10 days were without any event … [on] day 11, it started with a migraine-like headache which got better that afternoon after taking a couple of aspirin.

“Unfortunately, the migraine came back and he was hoping that it’s nothing else but a migraine.

“On November 22, 13 days after the COVID vaccine, he had a seizure. When paramedics arrived and my husband came out of the seizure, he was paralyzed on his right side, arm and leg, and was taken to the emergency room.”

At the emergency room, a CT scan showed he was experiencing brain bleeding, and he was admitted into intensive care. There, according to Claudia Wolfe, “he continued to have convulsions on his right hand … shortly after he was admitted, he had another seizure and doctors decided to sedate him and put him on a ventilator.”

“That was the last time I talked to my husband, before the seizure in the ICU,” Claudia Wolfe said.

Wolfe never regained consciousness and died on Nov. 26, 2021 — only 17 days after receiving the COVID-19 vaccine. Even if he had survived, he likely would not have been able to work as a pilot again.

As Claudia Wolfe explained:

“Doctors told me that he couldn’t work as a pilot anymore because he would have to be on seizure medication.

“But as the bleeding continued to spread I was told that he probably would not recognize me or his family and he probably would need a 24-hour facility to help him.

“This man was so strong and never needed a doctor, he was never sick enough to need one, and [he] just had a physical a couple months prior for his job as a pilot.”

Pilots describe culture of fear and reluctance to come forward
    Pilots who spoke to The Defender described a culture of intimidation that has led to many of their colleagues fearing professional or personal consequences if they speak publicly about injuries following COVID-19 vaccination.

According to Yoder, “Many pilots and other airline employees capitulated to the tactics of threats, harassment and intimidation perpetrated by the very companies they serve.”

Yoder described airlines, as well as aviation industry unions, as “state actors” illegally “working in lockstep with the U.S. government” to “enforce unconstitutional mandates via a culture of fear.”

Snow told The Defender several of his colleagues shared stories of vaccine injuries with him:

“Since my SCA I have heard from several other airline personnel regarding potential vaccine injuries up to and including cardiac issues (chest pain and myocarditis).

“Many crewmembers are very reluctant to divulge potential significant health issues for fear of losing their FAA medical certification and, potentially, their careers.”

According to Snow, such fear exists “due to both concern for one’s career and also the fear of being portrayed as a vaccine skeptic.”

“There seems to be genuine reluctance on the part of corporations, businesses, government and the medical community in general to acknowledge the potential for COVID vaccine injury,” Snow said.

Claudia Wolfe also shared her experience, stating that following her husband’s death, she learned “of others that died after the COVID vaccine,” adding that “not many talk about it or believe this vaccine can harm or kill you.”

Pierson also expressed concerns, telling The Defender, “Some things I have stated publicly could have consequences in this regard.”

This culture of intimidation appears to extend beyond just accusations of being a “vaccine skeptic.”

Steele described incidents of airline employees’ non-work and online activities seemingly being monitored by their employers, who are then using this as a justification to question or harass those employees.

“I believe the airlines have people on staff that must be trolling the social media of employees and when they find a conservative, or someone they believe to be, they attack,” Steele said.

Steele said female employees appear to be particular targets of the airlines, as they “appear to be isolated and intimidated for hours on end.”

Flint connected incidents such as those described above to political interests, telling The Defender the FAA approved COVID-19 vaccines for pilots just two days after the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) issued its first Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) for such vaccines, on Dec. 10, 2020.

“I thought to myself, how could the FAA analyze the data and determine it was safe for pilots in just two days, when it took the FDA months to go over the trial data?” Flint said.

Flint said that was an especially jarring development, in light of the increased risk that pilots and cabin crew face:

“I was also extremely curious to know how the FAA is so certain that this vaccine will be safe for pilots when it’s obvious that Pfizer did not do a trial solely on pilots to find out if it would cause some of the serious health problems that immediately started to show up once the mass vaccination campaign [began].”

In the process, Flint stated, the FAA violated its own regulations.

Under the Guide for Aviation Medical Examiners: Pharmaceuticals (Therapeutic Medications) Do Not Issue – Do Not Fly, the FAA has a long-standing rule that states:

“FAA requires at least one year of post-marketing experience with a new drug before consideration for aeromedical certification purposes. This observation allows time for uncommon, but aeromedically significant, adverse reactions to manifest themselves.”

Flint said it “became painfully obvious” the FAA issued this guidance based not on science or safety, but political reasons.

“Why did the FAA abandon its own rules by encouraging pilots to take a brand-new experimental drug?” Flint asked. “This action by the FAA was totally unprecedented and extremely dangerous.”

Providing an example of such danger, Flint said, “it is now widely reported that mRNA COVID-19 vaccines can cause blood clots,” adding that several peer-reviewed studies going back more than a decade “show pilots are approximately 60% more likely to experience blood clots due to the ‘nature of the job.’”

Supporting this assertion, on May 5, the FDA announced that it would restrict who could receive doses of the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine, due to the risk of blood clots.

Pierson also believes politics are at play in the medical community, telling The Defender even his longtime doctor told the FAA, in paperwork aimed at restoring Pierson’s suspended medical certification, that “it is impossible for the vaccine to have caused” his condition, though “he could not provide any explanation for an alternative hypothesis” — a stance Pierson characterized as “medical malpractice.”

Such politics are also found in professional organizations within the aviation industry, according to Pierson, who described his experience with one such entity:

“I approached the medical division of ALPA, the Air Line Pilots Association, to which I am a member, and presented them with data to substantiate my concerns.

“It was initially seemingly a concerned, open dialogue, which quickly was dismissed at the highest levels.”

Legal actions to follow against the FAA, federal agencies, airlines
    The USFF, according to Yoder, is currently pursuing several legal actions related to the vaccine injuries that pilots and air staff are increasingly reporting.

He told The Defender:

“The U.S. Freedom Flyers have always taken a strong stance against the threats of government and corporate totalitarianism.

“We are filing massive, individual plaintiff lawsuits against the FAA, DOT [U.S. Department of Transportation] and commercial airlines to hold them accountable for the criminal and civil atrocities they’ve committed against our members.

“We will not rest until justice is served and constitutional American freedom is restored.”

Steele added:

“We are teeing up lawsuits for all the major airlines, with thousands of potential plaintiffs on our plaintiff lists.

“We also are going to be holding the FAA and the [U.S. Department of Transportation] accountable for their part in this atrocity.”

Steele said USFF “will be seeking retribution and restitution for these crimes against humanity,” mirroring remarks made by Pierson, who described the actions taken in the name of the pandemic as “nothing short of the highest crimes against humanity ever.”

According to Steele, unions are, in part, responsible for the injuries being sustained by pilots and other employees, as a result of their acceptance of vaccine mandates.

“Unfortunately the unions — from all industries — have let their members down,” Steele told The Defender. “They simply are rolling over and are in bed with the state and the corporations.”

Flint, in turn, assigned a significant amount of blame to the federal agencies:

“The FAA has failed at its duties in the most spectacular fashion, causing pilots to lose their lives, livelihoods and careers.

“The federal government, including the FAA, has not helped one single person injured by the COVID-19 vaccine.

“They [the federal agencies] have not publicly acknowledged there is a problem. They haven’t even so much as adjusted their ‘guidance’ to prevent this from happening in the future.”

Are passengers at risk from pilot vaccine mandates?
    When Snow suffered cardiac arrest, it occurred only a few minutes after he had landed a commercial airliner, full of passengers, at one of the most heavily trafficked airports in the U.S.

This begs the question: Are passengers — and the public at large — at risk due to potential adverse effects that may impact vaccinated pilots during flight?According to Pierson, there is indeed a risk of a “catastrophic” incident:

“I became an outspoken critic of the vaccines after my injury, and due to becoming much more knowledgeable of all the potential health and safety risks from the vaccines.

“It became very clear to me that the implications of having an immediate, severe adverse reaction could be catastrophic if actively piloting an aircraft.”

Flint believes such a disaster may be an inevitability.

“It is only a matter of time before a pilot has a medically significant event from an adverse reaction to this [COVID-19] vaccine and crashes an airliner, killing a few hundred American citizens in the process.”

He added:

“When will the FAA finally do the right thing by trying to adhere to its own mission statement, which is ‘to provide the safest, most efficient aerospace system in the world’?

“How many more pilots have to die or be severely injured before the FAA acknowledges the horrible and dangerous problem it has created?”

In addition to the risk of a disaster involving casualties among passengers and the general public, the difficulties that pilots are experiencing as a result of vaccine-related adverse reactions are creating other disruptions for the airline industry and the flying public, such as flight cancellations and delays.

Yoder described this as a “ripple effect”:

“Vaccine mandates are having a ripple effect in the aviation industry that will continue for years to come.

“Pilot shortages were a concern pre-mandate, [and] have now been amplified due to early retirements and medical disqualification due to certain adverse vaccine reactions which prohibit pilots from maintaining medical certification.”

Pilots, advocates describe importance of speaking out
    The pilots, legal professionals and advocates who spoke to The Defender all expressed their hope that by speaking out and sharing their stories and experiences, they will make a difference.

Snow said:

“I hope to shine the spotlight on the potential for significant safety issues that exist within the airlines, commercial vehicles/transportation, and other safety-sensitive work that might be affected by [the] sudden onset of health issues that could be attributed to the COVID vaccines.

“It is in our collective best interest that real research and data analysis be undertaken to address this potentially dangerous situation.

“Why is there such a reluctance to investigate these EUA COVID vaccines which are still being aggressively marketed to, if not outright forced upon, the global public?”

Snow went on to discuss the history of unsafe drugs and therapies that had initially received FDA approval and the importance of “clinical and scientific studies to evaluate the possibility of injuries and deaths” instead of “parroting the marketing mantra ‘safe and effective.’”

Flint described the FAA’s handling of the issue as “one of the most glaring instances of incompetence and corruption I have ever witnessed,” adding that “the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine has taken nearly everything from myself and my family … my health and my career have been taken from me.”

He added that due to his inability to fly, he is facing mounting debt and unpaid taxes, with an income “20% of what it was before vaccination.”

Steele, who also organized the People’s Convoy, expressed her view that “[t]he only way to push back on the government and corporate overstep is demanding accountability … to hold these policymakers unequivocally accountable.”

She specifically referenced the importance of pursuing legal claims, telling The Defender:

“The only way to ensure it never happens again is to hit them in the pocketbook … In doing so, the awarded damages will also assist the victims of these policies that have been so grievously harmed.”

Yoder described the resistance he has observed to such private and government mandates, saying that “Americans have rallied in defiance to the totalitarian dictators dubbed ‘government,’” adding that “American patriots will never succumb to totalitarianism.”

Steele drew upon her experience with the People’s Convoy to share her own observation of wide public opposition to such mandates, while expressing a message of hope:

“My greatest takeaway and the most refreshing finding on the Convoy was that patriotism is alive and well in our great country.

“The American people have had it with the nonsense with the overstepping, with the ‘PC police,’ the degrading of morality in our country. They are simply over it and looking for actionable items that they can do.

“They want to see accountability. They want to see our country restored … It is important for people to know they are absolutely not alone. In fact, we are the majority.” "
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (7th May 2022), Bill Ryan (7th May 2022), ClearWater (7th May 2022), Ewan (7th May 2022), fifi (9th May 2022), Harmony (8th May 2022), justntime2learn (7th May 2022), mountain_jim (7th May 2022), Reinhard (7th May 2022), shaberon (7th May 2022), wondering (11th May 2022)

7. Link to Post #624
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

avid (7th May 2022), Bill Ryan (7th May 2022), Ewan (7th May 2022), fifi (9th May 2022), Gwin Ru (7th May 2022), Harmony (8th May 2022), justntime2learn (7th May 2022), mountain_jim (7th May 2022), onawah (7th May 2022), Reinhard (7th May 2022), shaberon (7th May 2022)

9. Link to Post #625
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,467 times in 4,332 posts

... Pfizer and CDC Withheld Data, Leading to Harm and Death to Thousands 05:27

by Alexandra Bruce
    22 hours ago

It’s been shown that Pfizer and the CDC committed fraud when they willfully withheld critical data from the public, resulting in harm and death to thousands from the injections.

What’s going on here is criminal. For the people close to the data who said nothing, there will be legal consequences. They will either be witnesses or defendants.

The FDA and the CDC had to be sued to release the data on a biological product that every person is being asked, if not forced to take. This should make everyone very concerned.

DoD data shows clear increase in disease after injection and WorldInData.org reports a 73% of the COVID deaths in both high income and middle-high income nations (that could afford vaxx) occurred AFTER vaxx was released. In a pandemic, the most deaths should occur at the beginning, before treatment is available. However, the COVID vaxxines failed to improve health, which was apparently by design.

Dr Malone reacted to the latest Pfizer data dump, telling The New American’s Veronika Kyrylenko,
    “In my opinion, withholding scientific data constitutes fraud. This is scientific fraud, in my opinion.

“If I was to publish a study in which I had a large body of epidemiological data and I decided to only publish part of it, because I wanted to advance some agenda, I would be guilty of scientific fraud. The paper would be withdrawn, I would be kicked out of my academic institution, I would be guilty of scientific fraud. That’s what this is.

“And the CDC, I’ve watched them over the years become more and more and more a political arm and not serving its function. This is the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention. They are the archive of information, which physicians have relied upon for decades, through the MMWR Publication. They are the ones responsible for providing us with the frontline data about what’s going on and where it’s happening. They have stopped performing that function.
    “They no longer release that detailed information through MMWR. hey have become a purely political organization; and arm of the Executive Branch and what they have done, in my opinion is obscene.

“And it’s part of what’s underlied the attacks against [Dr Peter McCullough] and I have sustained from the press. If you think about it, ‘The CDC didn’t say that, therefore, you’re spreading medical misinformation,’ but now we learn who’s really been spreading medical misinformation! It’s the CDC!

“I think we’re all owed an apology, I think that this data that they have been withholding – it’s not just the 18 to 49 triple-boost efficacy data, it is a ton of information, intentionally withholding it – that’s why we’ve bee attacked, it is unjust, we are the ones, it turns out we’re completely vindicated, we have been speaking truth and it’s the truth that’s been hidden from the American public and more important, it’s been hidden from other physicians and it’s been hidden from public health authorities.

“That article was powerful, if you look through it. The New York Times tried to hide it and they dropped it on President’s Day and they wrote it in ways that ties to obscure what’s really going on. But what’s going on here is criminal, in my opinion,” he says.
    Veronika asks him if there will be consequences for the Federal Government for what they have done.

He replies,
    “I’ve spoken repeatedly: for those people that are within the Government – we call them ‘Govvies’ for slang – the folks working at the CDC, that gave interviews for The New York Times but wouldn’t share their names, I think they are now at a point of choosing.

“There are going to be legal consequences and I believe they do have a choice. These government employees that have been participating in hiding this data: They can either be defendants or they can be witnesses. It is time for them to step up and speak out.

“And if they want to do a whistleblower action, speak to Senator Ron Johnson, his office is in business, looking for this and when the Midterms are done and he’s re-elected and the Republicans take the Senate, he’s going to be in charge of the Senate Subcommittee on Investigations and I can tell you that he is ready to go.”
    Dr Malone hands the mic to Dr McCullough, who says,
    “I’d just add to that that this isn’t the only area of concern about data transparency. The FDA and Pfizer are being sued for release of their full dossier. Many of you know, there is now an accelerated release of the data – but the reluctance to release information on a biological product that each and every American is being asked, if not mandated to take – the reluctance to do so should make everyone concerned.
    “The other area of data transparency we’re extremely concerned about is the Department of Defense Epidemiological Database [DMED] information that was released on the January 24th Senate Panel: A Second Opinion, chaired by Senator Ron Johnson and their lead attorney, Tom Renz Co-Counsel, Leigh Dundas presented the data and the whistleblowers, in fact did disclose their names; lead whistleblower being Flight Surgeon Theresa Long and it’s clear: there’s a manifold increase, across many disease categories among our servicemen, year over year.

“The only thing thats changed is the administration of the vaxxines in large numbers. So data transparency, at this point in time will be an area that I believe Dr Malone is correct, will be intensely investigated and for those who are close to the data, I think they do have a choice coming up and it’s going to be a matter of making the right choice and where they want to end up; on what side of history.”

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th May 2022), Ewan (8th May 2022), fifi (9th May 2022), Harmony (8th May 2022), Matthew (8th May 2022), mountain_jim (7th May 2022), onawah (7th May 2022), Reinhard (8th May 2022), shaberon (8th May 2022), wondering (11th May 2022)

11. Link to Post #626
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,504 times in 274 posts

This is more than fraud. These are crimes against humanity.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TravelerJim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th May 2022), Ewan (8th May 2022), fifi (9th May 2022), gord (12th May 2022), Gwin Ru (8th May 2022), Harmony (8th May 2022), Matthew (8th May 2022), mountain_jim (8th May 2022), Reinhard (8th May 2022), wondering (11th May 2022)

13. Link to Post #627
    Thanks

Quote Erin Marie Olszewski sits down with Titans of Liberty to speak about how she recorded hospitals in Cuomo's NYC murdering COVID patients. Nurse Erin updates us on her journey and reveals she was afraid for her life before she could get on the Tucker Carlson show.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th May 2022), DaveToo (8th May 2022), Ewan (8th May 2022), fifi (9th May 2022), Harmony (9th May 2022), mountain_jim (8th May 2022), onawah (10th May 2022), Reinhard (8th May 2022), wondering (11th May 2022)

15. Link to Post #628
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,672 times in 8,595 posts

https://twitter.com/NahBabeeNah/stat...rFNc8HXaVeIJCA

https://twitter.com/Resist_05/status...rFNc8HXaVeIJCA

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

avid (8th May 2022), Bill Ryan (10th May 2022), Ewan (8th May 2022), fifi (9th May 2022), Gwin Ru (8th May 2022), Harmony (9th May 2022), Reinhard (8th May 2022), wondering (11th May 2022)

17. Link to Post #629
    Thanks

Neil Oliver and Dr Tess Lawrie react to a venue canceling a booking for a Covid-related event
    May 8, 2022

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

avid (8th May 2022), Bill Ryan (10th May 2022), DaveToo (8th May 2022), Harmony (9th May 2022), mountain_jim (9th May 2022), wondering (11th May 2022)

19. Link to Post #630
    Thanks

THIS WAS NOT SUPPOSE TO BE PUBLISHED NOR DISCUSSED - JAMES ROGUSKI AND REINER FUELLMICH
    WATCH
    May 9th, 2022.

The Dangerous Plan The UN/WHO Have For Later This Month

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/tTf8vRjOgUtu

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Apulu (11th May 2022), avid (10th May 2022), Bill Ryan (10th May 2022), Ewan (10th May 2022), fifi (10th May 2022), Gwin Ru (10th May 2022), Harmony (10th May 2022), justntime2learn (16th May 2022), Matthew (12th May 2022), mountain_jim (10th May 2022), Reinhard (10th May 2022)

21. Link to Post #631
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Dr. Reiner Fuellmich Tonight Children's Health Defense TV Exclusive: Crimes Against Humanity – In-Depth Interview
    May 09, 2022
    https://live.childrenshealthdefense....epth-interview

(Video at the link which I don't know how to embed)
    Each breath a gift...

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th May 2022), fifi (12th May 2022), Gwin Ru (10th May 2022), Harmony (10th May 2022), Matthew (10th May 2022), mountain_jim (10th May 2022)

23. Link to Post #632
    Thanks

Last edited by mountain_jim; 11th May 2022 at 17:56.

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

avid (11th May 2022), Bill Ryan (16th May 2022), ClearWater (11th May 2022), Ewan (12th May 2022), Gwin Ru (11th May 2022), Harmony (12th May 2022), Matthew (11th May 2022), shaberon (12th May 2022), wondering (11th May 2022)

25. Link to Post #633
    Language
    English
    Thanks

What Parents Need to Know About the Increase in Mysterious Hepatitis Cases in Children
    by Jack Phillips May 9, 2022
    https://www.ntd.com/what-parents-nee...ign=2022-05-10

(Are the jabbed shedding hepatitis to the unjabbed?)

"The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) stated last week that it’s investigating more than 100 mysterious hepatitis cases among children in at least 25 states. Most of the children have been hospitalized, and five deaths have been reported thus far.

The CDC has issued a health advisory to doctors and clinics so that they can be aware of symptoms and investigate them accordingly. In mid-April, the agency first said it was investigating nine cases in Alabama, meaning that last week’s announcement represents a significant uptick in cases.

The cause of the hepatitis, or liver inflammation, cases isn’t clear, but might be associated with a type of adenovirus, a CDC official said on May 6. However, that hypothesis is still being investigated, according to the agency. CDC officials and authorities in other countries have said that they don’t believe the hepatitis is being caused by COVID-19 or COVID-19 vaccines, as most of the affected children haven’t received a COVID-19 vaccine.

Adenoviruses generally cause a common cold- or flu-like illness with symptoms, including coughing, a fever, and sometimes vomiting, according to the CDC.

While hepatitis can be caused by a myriad of issues, the most well-known cause are the viruses hepatitis A, B, and C—although the CDC and other medical agencies have ruled out those viruses as the cause. Prolonged and heavy alcohol usage, drug overdoses, certain types of medication, and toxins can lead to liver inflammation, according to medical officials.

Signs and symptoms of hepatitis include the yellowing of the skin or whites of the eyes, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, dark-colored urine, joint pain, a loss of appetite, fever, and fatigue, according to the Mayo Clinic.

“Hepatitis is just a term that refers to inflammation of the liver,” said Dr. Nipunie Rajapakse, a Mayo Clinic pediatric infectious diseases specialist. “There can be many different causes. In kids, the most common causes are infections—usually viral infections. But it can also be caused by certain medications, certain immune system issues like autoimmune hepatitis, for example, or exposure to certain toxins.”

Rajapakse noted that hepatitis symptoms are connected to “the liver not being able to do its job properly” and that a “symptom that you might notice is yellowing of the skin or the whites of the eyes. Sometimes the whites of the eyes are where it shows up first because it’s easier to pick up than in the skin.”

“Kids may also complain of abdominal pain, so especially in the right upper part of the abdomen, which is where the liver sits, they may have pain specifically there. But it can be anywhere in the abdomen. You might notice dark urine or light-colored stool,” she said.

Inside the United States, the CDC has confirmed that it’s investigating cases in Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, North Carolina, North Dakota, Nebraska, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Tennessee, Texas, Washington, and Wisconsin.

As of May 1, the World Health Organization reported about 228 possible child hepatitis cases, with more under investigation in about 20 countries. The UnitKingdom, which first reported the cases to the U.N. health agency, has identified some 163 cases as of May 6."

From The Epoch Times
    Each breath a gift...

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Apulu (11th May 2022), avid (11th May 2022), Bill Ryan (16th May 2022), Ewan (12th May 2022), Gwin Ru (12th May 2022), Harmony (12th May 2022), mountain_jim (11th May 2022), shaberon (12th May 2022), wondering (11th May 2022)

27. Link to Post #634
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,534 times in 4,011 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    (Are the jabbed shedding hepatitis to the unjabbed?)

I thought about that after I first posted it.

This is serious and I think also reports fatalities in Britain and Denmark. It is really in all age groups, but it looks as if maybe children are more strongly affected and the ones who have died.

At first I thought it might be the vaccine. But then later it occurred to me that would not make sense because some of these kids are unjabbed infants. And so I am strongly reacting to the "shedding" remark".

That is how I experience the physical world. At least with most colds and flu which I suppose are mostly viral, I can feel that stuff from a range of twelve to fifteen feet. Like a radar. It is also as if I can sense an internal reaction which is like cells browsing the anti-body library looking for a close fit. I won't notice this if I am busy but if I can concentrate, I can always tell. It is the same even if I am behind someone without any way to see red eyes or anything they are doing.

Someone gave us the suggestion that our symbiosis with the immune system is best described as a Colony.

Because I, personally, can feel it, then I would strongly suggest that vaccination shed is probably a terrible health hazard. I would not be the least bit surprised. It is made of poison, which is mostly sent to the liver, for, hopefully, processing, but come on...this is an infant versus an adult, who's going to win??

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th May 2022), Ewan (12th May 2022), Gwin Ru (12th May 2022), Harmony (12th May 2022), mountain_jim (12th May 2022), onawah (12th May 2022)

29. Link to Post #635
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,715 times in 191 posts

THIS WAS NOT SUPPOSE TO BE PUBLISHED NOR DISCUSSED - JAMES ROGUSKI AND REINER FUELLMICH
    WATCH
    May 9th, 2022.

The Dangerous Plan The UN/WHO Have For Later This Month

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/tTf8vRjOgUtu

What's going on here seems incredibly important to the overall, bigger picture of the whole covid scam, and what's rushing down the pipeline at us from the WHO people and all their deranged affiliates.

Goodness me the 'great' reset is in full, all guns blazing, operation 'go' mode. I believe what will put an end to it is enough of humanity who have dedicated their life, in no uncertain terms, to an ideal bigger than themselves, outside of themselves, in the name of serving what is... truly great... whatever that may be.

Here we have it, in the area of getting right in the faces of the WHO people, with litigation, pointing out that this is, and always will be, a monumental crime that's being committed. Which you, you arrogant, deluded bunch of nutcases, will be held accountable for. One way or another. Especially if you keep going. And, you will, won't you? Oh dear.

I'd like to cross post this everywhere but I literally don't have time to figure out how to do that right now... perhaps later 😬🙂

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Apulu For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th May 2022), Ewan (12th May 2022), Gwin Ru (12th May 2022), Harmony (12th May 2022), Matthew (12th May 2022), mountain_jim (12th May 2022), onawah (13th May 2022)

31. Link to Post #636
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Bill Gates is starting to walk about his covid alarmism, says it's only dangerous to the elderly. Maybe he's worried about having to face justice?

https://greatgameindia.com/bill-gate...sease-elderly/

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th May 2022), Ewan (12th May 2022), Gwin Ru (12th May 2022), Matthew (12th May 2022), mountain_jim (12th May 2022), onawah (13th May 2022)

33. Link to Post #637
    Thanks

Brian Cates - Political Columnist ★★★
    Forwarded from
    CatTheGreat

🚨DIA: Intel suggests COVID virus was lab-engineered

In testimony for the Senate last week, DIA Director LTG Scott Berrier said “some U.S. intelligence agencies — not identified by name — believe the virus behind the COVID-19 pandemic may have been genetically modified in a laboratory and not transmitted naturally…”

***Remember Major Joseph Murphy, the Project Veritas whistleblower and the rumored Chinese defector Dong Jing-Wei?***

Could their information brought to the DIA have lead to the agency’s conclusion on the origins of Covid?

“It was the first time a government official disclosed on the record declassified intelligence indicating the coronavirus behind the pandemic could have been manipulated in a laboratory, a charge the Chinese government has fiercely denied.

The DIA’s National Center for Medical Intelligence is the most forward-leaning within U.S. government circles in asserting the virus came from a Chinese laboratory. The DIA medical unit is said to base its assessment on intelligence related to Chinese military experiments. Other intelligence is based on military activities at the Wuhan Institute of Virology, considered one likely source for the virus outbreak that first emerged in late 2019 in the city of Wuhan.”

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2...ab-engineered/

DIA: Intel suggests COVID virus was lab-engineered

By Bill Gertz - The Washington Times
    Wednesday, May 11, 2022

NEWS AND ANALYSIS:

Army Lt. Gen. Scott Berrier, director of the Defense Intelligence Agency, revealed in prepared Senate testimony this week that some U.S. intelligence agencies — not identified by name — believe the virus behind the COVID-19 pandemic may have been genetically modified in a laboratory and not transmitted naturally from an animal host in China, where it was first identified.

Limited and fragmentary information on the virus origin led to multiple theories on the virus origin among the 17 agencies that make up the U.S. intelligence community, he said. Despite the uncertainty, all agencies claim the virus known as SARS-CoV-2 was not developed as a biological weapon.

But Gen. Berrier added without elaborating that “most agree that it was not genetically engineered.” That suggests more than one intelligence agency has information pointing to the COVID virus still spreading worldwide as containing human-produced genetic modifications.

It was the first time a government official disclosed on the record declassified intelligence indicating the coronavirus behind the pandemic could have been manipulated in a laboratory, a charge the Chinese government has fiercely denied.

The DIA’s National Center for Medical Intelligence is the most forward-leaning within U.S. government circles in asserting the virus came from a Chinese laboratory. The DIA medical unit is said to base its assessment on intelligence related to Chinese military experiments. Other intelligence is based on military activities at the Wuhan Institute of Virology, considered one likely source for the virus outbreak that first emerged in late 2019 in the city of Wuhan.

A 2015 book by a group of People’s Liberation Army (PLA) medical specialists and obtained by the State Department alleged that the 2003 outbreak of severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) was caused by a genetically-modified bat coronavirus known as SARS-CoV. One PLA doctor stated that the virus was weaponized and used to attack China.

“It can be seen that the new human virus ecological gene weapon is very close to the natural state, so it is difficult to detect and prevent and control,” states a translated portion of the book obtained by Inside the Ring. “It often enters the attacked party in a very ‘natural’ state, which makes it more difficult to identify.”

Another sign of possible genetic manipulation of the COVID coronavirus was outlined in a 2013 medical journal article by a group of scientists who included the Wuhan Institute of Virology’s director Shi Zhengli, dubbed the “Bat Woman of Wuhan” for her research.

The article in Nature Medicine stated that Ms. Shi and nine others had genetically engineered a “SARS-like” chimeric and hybrid virus from bats. The virus was intended to help research whether such viruses could infect humans.

The State Department in January 2021 revealed that the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV) had conducted PLA experiments on animals contrary to Beijing’s insistence that the institute did not conduct military research.

“Starting in at least 2016 — and with no indication of a stop prior to the COVID-19 outbreak — WIV researchers conducted experiments involving RaTG13, the bat coronavirus identified by the WIV in January 2020 as its closest sample to SARS-CoV-2 (96.2% similar),” the department said in a fact sheet.

Chinese secrecy surrounding the origin of the virus has prevented international investigators from pinpointing the cause of the pandemic that Gen. Berrier said has killed more than 6.2 million people worldwide.

“China continues to obscure all investigations into the origins of COVID-19 that would assist in making a definitive assessment, preventing the release of information such as data on early cases, access to potential host species, or documents from internal investigations — behavior indicative of a desire to keep COVID origins secret,” Gen. Berrier said.

China’s government had denied the virus began in China and has charged the virus may have leaked from a U.S. Army lab, claims dismissed by U.S. officials as disinformation.

Gen. Berrier said four agencies and the National Intelligence Council “assess with low confidence that the virus likely emerged from a natural interaction between an animal infected with the virus and a human. One [intelligence agency] assesses with moderate confidence a laboratory origin is more likely and three other [agencies] are unable to arrive at either conclusion without additional information.”

Different waves of COVID variants have spread over the past year and DIA analysts predict additional waves over the next six months.

“The emergence of novel respiratory viruses capable of causing sustained human-to-human transmission on multiple continents, like COVID- 19 and its variants, continues to pose the greatest enduring infectious disease risk to U.S. personnel,” the general testified.

China-Russia ties closer than ever

Defense Intelligence Agency Director Lt. Gen. Scott Berrier testified to Congress this week that the strategic alignment between China and Russia is growing, with ties closer now than at any time since the split between the Soviet Union and Mao’s China in the 1960s.

China and Russia are increasing military cooperation and activities, including some coordination with strategic nuclear forces. The expansion of ties comes despite the Russian invasion of Ukraine, Gen. Berrier stated.

“For three of the past four years, the [People’s Liberation Army] has participated in Russia’s strategic command and staff exercise,” Gen. Berrier said. “Although China did not participate in Russia’s 2021 strategic exercise, which was focused in western Russia, Beijing, for the first time, invited the Russian military to participate in a strategic campaign exercise in northwest China.”

Declassified intelligence on the strategic nuclear coordination and drills indicates any future U.S. conflict with China could involve Russian military forces in the Pacific.

The general stated in a 70-page prepared statement for the Senate Armed Services Committee made public on Tuesday that relations between Moscow and Beijing “are probably their deepest since any time before the Sino-Soviet split.”

China’s communist regime was installed with extensive support from Moscow in 1949 but split from the Soviets in 1960. The rupture followed Soviet leader Nikita Khrushchev’s denunciation of Josef Stalin, angering the more doctrinaire Mao Zedong, who admired Stalin.

“Both countries coordinate on high-priority geopolitical issues to maximize their power and influence, while bilateral military cooperation continues to evolve — punctuated by a growing number of combined military exercises,” the three-star intelligence chief said.

Gen. Berrier said Chinese military forces took part in Russia’s largest annual wargames, dubbed Vostok-2018, for the first time.

“Since then, China has participated in two other Russian capstone exercises, conducted three combined bomber patrols over the Sea of Japan, and circumnavigated Japan together in October 2021, marking their first combined maritime patrol,” he said.

Russian President Vladimir Putin expects Chinese President Xi Jinping to help mitigate the impact of U.S. and Western sanctions that are damaging the Russian economy, Gen. Berrier stated.

Mr. Xi will be “critical to alleviating the departure of credit card companies, creating a viable alternative to [global banking transfer network] SWIFT, signing further energy deals, and leveraging Chinese technology.”

Beijing’s backing for Russia economically is limited so far, based on Chinese fears of being hit with secondary sanctions for supporting the Russian invasion of Ukraine.

“Despite continued military cooperation, China and Russia have denied any intent to enter into a formal alliance, apparently viewing the strategic effects of their current cooperation as sufficient to accomplish their goals,” Gen. Berrier said.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th May 2022), ClearWater (17th May 2022), Ewan (16th May 2022), Franny (17th May 2022), Gwin Ru (16th May 2022)

35. Link to Post #638
    Thanks
    Thanked 98,678 times in 9,596 posts

https://twitter.com/NixinWolf/status...95257322864641
    "Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops at all."
    - - - - Emily Elizabeth Dickinson. 🪶💜

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ravenlocke For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th May 2022), ClearWater (17th May 2022), Ewan (17th May 2022), Franny (17th May 2022), Gwin Ru (16th May 2022), Matthew (16th May 2022), mountain_jim (17th May 2022)

37. Link to Post #639
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/NixinWolf/status...03133214851072

Multiple governments commit to signing WHO pandemic treaty

Multiple governments have committed to signing the WHO global pandemic treaty, which will cede health sovereignty to the World Health Organization.

Who is supporting the WHO’s pandemic treaty?

On March 30, the World Health Organization published the following who have committed to working together “towards a new international treaty for pandemic preparedness and response”:

Boris Johnson, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom; Volodymyr Zelensky, President of Ukraine; Erna Solberg, Prime Minister of Norway; António Luís Santos da Costa, Prime Minister of Portugal; Mario Draghi, Prime Minister of Italy; Klaus Iohannis, President of Romania; Emmanuel Macron, President of France; Angela Merkel, Chancellor of Germany; Charles Michel, President of the European Council; Kyriakos Mitsotakis, Prime Minister of Greece; Pedro Sánchez, Prime Minister of Spain; Mark Rutte, Prime Minister of the Netherlands; Sebastián Piñera, President of Chile; Aleksandar Vučić, President of Serbia; Andrej Plenković, Prime Minister of Croatia; Moon Jae-in, President of the Republic of Korea; J. V. Bainimarama, Prime Minister of Fiji; Prayut Chan-o-cha, Prime Minister of Thailand; Paul Kagame, President of Rwanda; Uhuru Kenyatta, President of Kenya; Carlos Alvarado Quesada, President of Costa Rica; Edi Rama, Prime Minister of Albania; Cyril Ramaphosa, President of South Africa; Keith Rowley, Prime Minister of Trinidad and Tobago; Kais Saied, President of Tunisia; Macky Sall, President of Senegal; Joko Widodo, President of Indonesia; and, of course, Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, Director-General of the World Health Organization. [Emphasis added and order altered]

Canada, the US, Australia, and New Zealand can be added to this list.

On November 29, 2021, the Canadian Press confirmed that “Health Minister Jean-Yves Duclos says Canada supports the development of a new global convention on pandemic preparedness and response that will be debated at a special meeting of the World Health Assembly today.”

As for the US, the Biden administration is leading the charge in amending the WHO’s International Health Regulations, with the explicit purpose of increasing the surveillance capacity of the WHO and expanding its power to enforce their regulations.

The amendments the Biden administration has proposed will be expanded upon below.

Australia has also been influential, with Ambassador Sally Mansfield helping draft the decision to have the World Health Assembly begin negotiating the pandemic treaty.

New Zealand, of course, also supports signing away its health sovereignty, with Director-General Tedros personally thanking New Zealand’s foreign minister for doing so.

“It is an honour to welcome the Honourable Nanaia Mahuta to WHO and to express my deep gratitude to New Zealand for its leadership in public health and invaluable support to WHO, including the pandemic treaty and increase in assessed contributions,” said Tedros in February.

Meanwhile, the UK under Boris Johnson appears to be one of the biggest supporters of creating a global pandemic treaty, with Johnson personally contributing to a joint article proclaiming the need for a “One Health” approach that would see the WHO take over the health care decisions of nearly every nation on the planet.

“… We believe that nations should work together towards a new international treaty for pandemic preparedness and response,” Johnson writes.

“The main goal of this treaty would be to foster an all of government and all of society approach, strengthening national, regional and global capacities and resilience to future pandemics. This includes greatly enhancing international co-operation to improve, for example, alert systems, data-sharing, research and local, regional and global production and distribution of medical and public health counter-measures such as vaccines, medicines, diagnostics and personal protective equipment,” Johnson continues.

“It would also include recognition of a “One Health” approach that connects the health of humans, animals and our planet. And such a treaty should lead to more mutual accountability and shared responsibility, transparency and co-operation within the international system and with its rules and norms.”

While the term “mutual accountability” is vague, Director-General Tedros has indicated he believes that “exploring the sanctions may be important.” Yes, Tedros believes that sanctioning countries for not abiding by the World Health Organization’s rules should be on the table. This could be what Johnson means by “mutual accountability.”

As it stands, The Counter Signal has yet to find a world leader who has explicitly stated that they will oppose the pandemic treaty or amendments to the International Health Regulations, though more MPs, Congressmen, and MEPs are sounding the alarm now that information on the treaty has been proliferated.

What is the global pandemic treaty, and why is it so worrisome?

As previously reported by The Counter Signal, the WHO began drafting its treaty in December 2021 during a special session entitled “The World Together.”

The treaty is to be upheld by the WHO’s constitution, which under Article 19 “[provides] the World Health Assembly with the authority to adopt conventions or agreements on any matter within WHO’s competence.” [Emphasis added]

This authority was initially designed to pertain only to the WHO Framework Convention on Tobacco Control but is being expanded to include dictating Member States’ future pandemic responses.

“When there is a health crisis or a pandemic like we’ve just been through, the World Health Organization will be able to dictate terms,” author Nick Corbishley said during an interview with The Epoch Times.

“They will be able to tell countries, more or less, how to respond.”

As pointed out by MP Leslyn Lewis, the treaty would also allow the WHO to determine what a pandemic is and when one is occurring, even over something non-viral like an obesity crisis. This would effectively give the organization the authority to take control of member states’ healthcare systems whenever they feel necessary.

“Of even more concern, if this treaty is enshrined, the WHO would be in full control over what gets called a pandemic,” Lewis wrote in a statement.

“They could dictate how our doctors can respond, which drugs can and can’t be used, or which vaccines are approved. We would end up with a one-size-fits-all approach for the entire world… A one-size-fits-all response to a health crisis doesn’t even work across Canada, let alone the entire globe.”

The rest,

https://thecountersignal.com/governm...ndemic-treaty/
    "Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops at all."

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ravenlocke For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th May 2022), ClearWater (17th May 2022), Ewan (17th May 2022), Franny (17th May 2022), Gwin Ru (16th May 2022), mountain_jim (17th May 2022), Sunny (17th May 2022)

39. Link to Post #640
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/NixinWolf/status...78101465595905

40. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ravenlocke For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th May 2022), ClearWater (17th May 2022), Ewan (17th May 2022), Franny (17th May 2022), Gwin Ru (16th May 2022), justntime2learn (16th May 2022), Matthew (16th May 2022), mountain_jim (17th May 2022), onawah (17th May 2022), Sunny (17th May 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 94 FirstFirst 1 22 32 42 82 94 LastLast