Thread: Vaccine Crimes

1. Link to Post #1421
    Australia Avalon Member RatRodRob...RRR's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,817 times in 241 posts

Default Re: Vaccine Crimes

Teenager 17 yrs old collapses on the field whilst playing a game of football (AFL Australian Rules Football) , he died shortly after.

Australian Rugby player has a seizure on the field during the game, players on both sides stood around him to block cameras views as medics worked on him.

Seems to be heating up a bit, ........................................RRR
    The more people i met, the more i liked my dog.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to RatRodRob...RRR For This Post:

atman (28th May 2023), Bill Ryan (29th May 2023), Ewan (28th May 2023), happyuk (29th May 2023), Harmony (28th May 2023), Icare (30th May 2023), Jambo (30th May 2023), Matthew (28th May 2023), mountain_jim (28th May 2023), pyrangello (9th June 2023), Reinhard (29th May 2023), Vangelo (28th May 2023)

3. Link to Post #1422
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,644 times in 8,594 posts

https://twitter.com/TheChiefNerd/sta...352632324?s=20

Quote 🔥 Robert F. Kennedy Jr Calls Out Pfizer’s Clinical Trial Data on National Television

“It took them 22,000 vaccines to prevent one death. And if you’re going to give 22,000 vaccines to prevent one COVID death you better make sure that the vaccine is safe and the vaccine is not killing people…In Pfizer’s clinical trial the vaccine group had a 23% greater death rate from all-causes than in the placebo group. It was a product that should have never been approved, much less mandated.”

https://twitter.com/TheChiefNerd/sta...092147204?s=20

a reply

Last edited by mountain_jim; 28th May 2023 at 14:20.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

atman (28th May 2023), Bill Ryan (29th May 2023), Ewan (30th May 2023), Gwin Ru (28th May 2023), happyuk (29th May 2023), Harmony (28th May 2023), Icare (30th May 2023), Jambo (30th May 2023), Matthew (28th May 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (29th May 2023), Reinhard (29th May 2023)

5. Link to Post #1423
    Thanks
    Thanked 98,618 times in 9,592 posts

https://twitter.com/Resistance20001/...29177991573504

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ravenlocke For This Post:

atman (28th May 2023), Bill Ryan (29th May 2023), fifi (29th May 2023), Gwin Ru (28th May 2023), Harmony (28th May 2023), Icare (30th May 2023), mountain_jim (28th May 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (30th May 2023), Reinhard (29th May 2023)

7. Link to Post #1424
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/Resistance20001/...84803761283073

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ravenlocke For This Post:

atman (29th May 2023), Bill Ryan (29th May 2023), fifi (29th May 2023), Gwin Ru (29th May 2023), Harmony (28th May 2023), Icare (30th May 2023), mountain_jim (28th May 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (30th May 2023), Sue (Ayt) (29th May 2023)

9. Link to Post #1425
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

Each breath a gift...

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

atman (29th May 2023), Bill Ryan (29th May 2023), Gwin Ru (29th May 2023), Harmony (29th May 2023), Icare (30th May 2023), mountain_jim (29th May 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (30th May 2023), Reinhard (29th May 2023), Sue (Ayt) (29th May 2023)

11. Link to Post #1426
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/kevinnbass/statu...678749184?s=20

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

atman (29th May 2023), Bill Ryan (31st May 2023), Gwin Ru (29th May 2023), Harmony (30th May 2023), Icare (30th May 2023), Matthew (30th May 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (31st May 2023), Reinhard (29th May 2023), Vangelo (30th May 2023)

13. Link to Post #1427
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/VigilantFox/stat...009321989?s=20

https://dailyclout.io/vaccines-cause-autism/

Vaccines Cause Autism
    May 30, 2023 • by Steve Kirsch
    Nearly all the world’s autism experts know it. They just can’t talk about it.
    Originally Published on the Author’s Substack

Executive summary

According to one of the world’s most respected authorities on autism, all, or nearly all, of the world’s top 100 scientists in the autism field know that vaccines are the primary driver behind the autism crisis in America. They just aren’t allowed to talk about it in public. If they did that, they would lose their funding, their job, and be the subject of intimidation techniques from their peers. So they keep quiet and nobody knows what they really think.

Did you know that there are large pediatric practices in America located in high autism areas that have ZERO kids with autism? Normally, we’d simply study what these practices have in common that are different from their peers. It’s called “copying what works.” Showcasing these best practices would dramatically improve the health of kids in the US and reverse the staggering rise in autism rates which are now nearly 5% of people under 40 (per my survey of 10,000 kids).

Note: I make my 10,000 children survey record-level data public for everyone to see. The CDC doesn’t.

If these “best practices” were adopted and encouraged by the CDC, FDA, and NIH, we’d be the healthiest nation on earth and autism rates would drop to insignificant levels.

The reasons there are no studies examining these best practices include:
    1. Almost nobody knows these practices exist and who they are. They keep a low profile. Otherwise, the health authorities would shut them down.
    2. A common key strategy used in these practices is to avoid vaccination entirely and avoid the use of acetaminophen entirely. The drug companies would not allow a study like this to be published. The journal wouldn’t believe it either; it’s so counter narrative.
    3. Another key strategy is if giving a vaccine, give them one at a time rather than multiple vaccines at once. If they admitted this, the CDC credibility would go way down.
    4. Clinical outcomes simply don’t matter if you don’t follow the narrative.
    5. If it became known that the CDC, FDA, and NIH have been giving advice that made Americans chronically ill, it would tarnish their reputation and nobody would trust them in the future.

The bottom line is that the experts know how to solve the chronic disease crisis in America, but they are not allowed to talk about it. And even if they did, no one would listen or believe them. They would be labeled as liars and misinformation spreaders. Trust me, I know something about that.

In my case, I’m not afraid of having my medical license revoked because I don’t have a medical license. And I’m not afraid of any reputational damage because I’m already disrespected by the mainstream community and banned for life on Wikipedia, LinkedIn, Medium, and so on. Google rates me as the world’s #1 misinformation superspreader. Most of my former friends won’t talk to me. So I have nothing to lose!

I will fund a study to identify the common unique practices of clinics with superior health outcomes (including zero autism). And I’m also going to fund a robust statistical analysis on my survey data to prove that it shows a causal link between vaccines and a variety of chronic diseases in a way that is impervious to attack.

The bottom line is that the mainstream medical community and CDC will never do these studies. And if they did, they’d never publicly release the underlying data.

But I will do these studies and release the data. And America will finally learn the truth about the incalculable damage that the CDC, FDA, and NIH have done.

< much more at link >
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 30th May 2023 at 16:46.

14. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st May 2023), Darrin (30th May 2023), Ewan (30th May 2023), fifi (3rd June 2023), Gwin Ru (30th May 2023), Harmony (30th May 2023), Icare (30th May 2023), jaybee (30th May 2023), Matthew (30th May 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (31st May 2023), Reinhard (16th June 2023), Seeclearly (30th May 2023), Sue (Ayt) (1st June 2023), Sunny (31st May 2023), Vangelo (31st May 2023)

15. Link to Post #1428
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Green Monkey DNA Found in COVID-19 Shots
    by Dr. Joseph Mercola
    May 31, 2023
    https://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...bid=1815271292

https://media.mercola.com/ImageServe...-shots-pdf.pdf

(This is landmark information. I received the SV40 polio vaccine (which was contaminated with live monkey viruses) as a child, and I knew immediately (being a hypersensitive person) that there was something terribly wrong with it. I first posted about it on this forum back in 2010 at: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...ll=1#post81137

Maurice Hilleman, who was one of the developers of that vaccine, admitted in a video how much damage it caused, and that was posted here on the forum as well, but youtube appears to have taken it down. (Though it may be in the Avalon library.) The original video showed him and recorded him speaking and that was taken down, substituted with one that just provided the transcript, giving detractors the opportunity to claim he never said anything of the kind, but now no doubt even that one is gone too. The discovery of the same monkey DNA and viruses in the COVID Vaxx is not going to be so easy to cover up, and should raise a LOT of questions. RFKJr. is going to be all over this, no doubt and it's going to go viral... if you will pardon the pun.)

"STORY AT-A-GLANCE

Microbiologist Kevin McKernan — a former researcher and team leader for the MIT Human Genome project — has discovered massive DNA contamination in the mRNA COVID shots, including simian virus 40 (SV40) promoters
    SV40 has been linked to cancer in humans, including mesotheliomas, lymphomas and cancers of the brain and bone.
    In 2002, the Lancet published evidence linking polio vaccines contaminated with SV40 to Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma.
    According to the authors, the vaccine may be responsible for up to 50% of the 55,000 Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma cases diagnosed each year
    The level of contamination varies depending on the platform used to measure it, but no matter which method is used, the level of DNA contamination is significantly higher than the regulatory limits in both Europe and the U.S.
    The highest level of DNA contamination found was 30%
    The finding of DNA means the mRNA COVID shots may have the ability to alter the human genome
    Even if genetic modification does not occur, the fact that you’re getting foreign DNA into your cells poses a risk in and of itself.
    Partial expression could occur, or it might interfere with other transcription translations that are already in the cell.
    Cytoplasmic transfection can also allow for genetic manipulation, as the nucleus disassembles and exchanges cellular components with the cytosol during cell division

In the video1 above, (Rumble video at the end of this post) Dr. Steven E. Greer interviews microbiologist Kevin McKernan — a former researcher and team leader for the MIT Human Genome project2 — and Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi about the DNA contamination McKernan’s team has found in the Pfizer and Moderna mRNA shots.

As it turns out, spike protein and the mRNA are not the only hazards of these injections. McKernan’s team have also discovered simian virus 40 (SV40) promoters that, for decades, have been suspected of causing cancer in humans, including mesotheliomas, lymphomas and cancers of the brain and bone.3 The findings4,5,6,7 were posted on OSF Preprints in early April 2023. As explained in the abstract:8

“Several methods were deployed to assess the nucleic acid composition of four expired vials of the Moderna and Pfizer bivalent mRNA vaccines. Two vials from each vendor were evaluated ... Multiple assays support DNA contamination that exceeds the European Medicines Agency (EMA) 330ng/mg requirement and the FDAs 10ng/dose requirements ...”

As noted by Greer,9 this means that governments and drug companies “have misled the world to a far greater extent than previously known.” If these findings are correct, it would also mean that “the so-called ‘vaccines’ are actually altering the human genome and causing permanent production of the deadly spike protein,” and this internal production of spike protein would, in turn, “trigger the immune system to attack its own cells,” Greer says.

In the interview, McKernan explains how the DNA contaminants found in the COVID jabs can result in the genetic modification of the human genome, and Bhakti reviews how and why the shots can trigger autoimmune diseases.

Background: What Is SV40?
    In 2002, the Lancet published10 evidence linking polio vaccines contaminated with SV40 to Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma. According to the authors, the vaccine may be responsible for up to half the 55,000 Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma cases diagnosed each year.

How did this simian (monkey) virus get into the human population? According to the late Dr. Maurice Hilleman, a leading vaccine developer, Merck inadvertently unleashed the virus via their polio vaccine.11 It’s unclear exactly when SV40 was eliminated from the polio vaccine. The timing also varies from country to country. For example, SV40-contaminated polio vaccines were administered in Italy as recently as 1999.12

As reported in a Lancet book review of “The Virus and the Vaccine: The True Story of a Cancer-Causing Monkey Virus, Contaminated Polio Vaccine and the Millions of Americans Exposed”:13

“By 1960, scientists and vaccine manufacturers knew that monkey kidneys were sewers of simian viruses. Such contamination often spoiled cultures, including those of an NIH researcher named Bernice Eddy, who worked on vaccine safety ... Her discovery ... threatened one of the USA's most important public-health programs ...

Eddy tried to get word out to colleagues but was muzzled and stripped of her vaccine regulatory duties and her laboratory ... [Two] Merck researchers, Ben Sweet and Maurice Hilleman, soon identified the rhesus virus later named SV40 — the carcinogenic agent that had eluded Eddy.

In 1963, U.S. authorities decided to switch to African green monkeys, which are not natural hosts of SV40, to produce polio vaccine. In the mid-1970s, after limited epidemiological studies, authorities concluded that although SV40 caused cancer in hamsters, it didn't seem to do so in people.

Fast forward to the 1990s: Michele Carbone, then at NIH, was working on how SV40 induces cancers in animals. One of these was mesothelioma, a rare cancer of the pleura thought in people to be caused mainly by asbestos. The orthodoxy held that SV40 didn't cause human cancers.

Emboldened by a 1992 NEJM paper that found DNA ‘footprints’ of SV40 in childhood brain tumors, Carbone tested human mesothelioma tumor biopsies at the National Cancer Institute: 60% contained SV40 DNA. In most, the monkey virus was active and producing proteins.

He published his results in Oncogene in May, 1994, but the NIH declined to publicize them ... Carbone ... moved to Loyola University. There he discovered how SV40 disables tumor suppressor genes in human mesothelioma, and published his results in Nature Medicine in July, 1997. Studies in Italy, Germany, and the USA also showed associations between SV40 and human cancers.”

mRNA COVID Jabs Contaminated With Double-Stranded DNA

Quote The Man Who Found DNA Toxins in Pfizer & Moderna Vials | Guest: Kevin McKernan | 5/19/23
    Conservative Review with Daniel Horowitz
    News Commentary
    Listen on Apple Podcasts

It’s not just the spike protein and the mRNA that are a problem. Microbiologist Kevin McKernan pioneered research on testing some of the COVID vaccine vials and discovered unacceptable levels of double-stranded DNA plasmids floating around. He joins us today to warn that there is no quality control in the manufacturing process of these vaccines. If his findings turn out to be widespread, it could portend an even greater risk for anaphylaxis, blood clotting, developing resistance to antibiotics, gene integration risk, and long-term production of spike protein within the body. Yet rather than slowing down this research, the FDA’s advisory committee just approved Pfizer’s RSV shots for pregnant women, despite a plethora of known concerns. This is going to continue to happen until we get rid of liability waivers. Also, the conservative media seems to have political amnesia not just on COVID, but every important issue, including the border, the debt ceiling, and the trans fight with Disney — in which Trump has now thrown in with the enemy.
    https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...=1000613696167
    With that background, let’s get back to McKernan’s findings, which in addition to the featured video are also discussed in Daniel Horowitz’s podcast above. In short, his team discovered elevated levels of double-stranded DNA plasmids, including SV40 promoters (DNA sequence that is essential for gene expression) that are known to trigger cancer development when encountering an oncogene (a gene that has the potential to cause cancer).

The level of contamination varies depending on the platform used to measure it, but no matter which method is used, the level of DNA contamination is significantly higher than the regulatory limits in both Europe and the U.S., McKernan says. The highest level of DNA contamination found was 30%, which is rather astounding.

As explained by McKernan, when using a typical PCR test, you’ll be considered positive if the test detects the SARS-CoV-2 virus using a cycle threshold (CT) of about 40. In comparison, the DNA contamination is detected at CTs below 20.

That means the contamination is a million-fold greater than the amount of virus you’d need to have in order to test positive for COVID. “So, there’s an enormous difference here with regards to the amount of material that’s in there,” McKernan says.

In his Substack article,14 he also points out that people who argue that double-stranded DNA and viral RNA is a false equivalency because viral RNA is replication competent, are wrong.

“The majority of the sgRNA you are detecting in a nasal swab in your nose is NOT REPLICATION COMPETENT as shown in Jaafar et al.15 It is just an RNA fragment that should have lower longevity in your cells than dsDNA contaminating fragments,” he writes.

In that Substack article, McKernan has also copied a 2009 study discussing how DNA in vaccines can cause cancer and highlighted the most relevant parts. It’s a helpful resource if you want to learn more.

Quality Control Is Sorely Lacking
    As for how SV40 promoters ended up in the mRNA shots, it appears to be related to poor quality control during the manufacturing process, although it’s unclear where in the development SV40 might have sneaked in. Quality control deficiencies may also be responsible for the high rate of anaphylactic reactions we’ve been seeing. McKernan tells Greer:

“It's in both Moderna and Pfizer. We looked at the bivalent vaccines for both Moderna and Pfizer and only the monovalent vaccines for Pfizer because we didn't have access to monovalent vaccines for Moderna. In all three cases, the vaccines contain double-stranded DNA contamination.

If you sequence that DNA, you'll find that it matches what looks to be an expression vector that's used to make the RNA ... Whenever we see DNA contamination, like from plasmids, ending up in any injectable, the first thing people think about is whether there's any E. coli endotoxin present because that creates anaphylaxis for the injected.

And, of course ... there's a lot of anaphylaxis going on, not only on TV but in the VAERS database. You can see people get injected with this and drop. That could be the background from this E. coli process of manufacturing the DNA ...”

Regulatory Agencies Knew There Was a Contamination Problem
    In a May 20, 2023, Substack article,16 McKernan points out that Pfizer itself submitted evidence to the European Medicines Agency (EMA) showing sampled lots contained vast differences in the levels of double-stranded DNA contamination.

The concern that people, even at the FDA, have noted in the past whenever injecting double-stranded DNA, is that these things can integrate into the genome. ~ Kevin McKernan
    The arbitrary limit for dsDNA that the EMA came up with was 330 nanograms per milligram (ng/mg). Data submitted to the EMA by Pfizer shows sampled lots had anywhere from 1 ng/mg to 815 ng/mg of DNA. McKernan adds:17

“This limit likely did not consider the potency of this dsDNA contamination if it was packaged in an LNP [lipid nanoparticle]. Packaged dsDNA is more potent as a gene therapy. We now know this DNA is packaged and transfection ready.18 Even lower limits should be applied if the DNA is packaged in transfection ready LNPs ...

Even with Pfizer being able to cherry pick the data they provided to the EMA for 10 lots, they see a 1 to 815ng/mg variance. If you were to expand this study to 100 or 1000 lots, you’d likely see another order or two of magnitude variance.”

Double-Stranded DNA May Integrate Into Your Genome
    The presence of double-stranded DNA also brings up another major concern, and that is the possibility of genomic integration.

“At least on the Pfizer side of things, it has what's known as an SV40 promoter. This is an oncogenic virus piece. It's not the entire virus. However, the small piece is known to drive very aggressive gene expression.

And the concern that people, even at the FDA, have noted in the past whenever injecting double-stranded DNA, is that these things can integrate into the genome,” McKernan says.

While McKernan’s paper does not present evidence of genome integration, it does point out that it’s possible, especially in the presence of SV40 promoters:19

“There has been a healthy debate about the capacity for SARs-CoV-2 to integrate into the human genome ... This work has inspired questions regarding the capacity for the mRNA vaccines to also genome integrate. Such an event would require LINE-1 driven reverse transcription of the mRNA into DNA as described by Alden et al.

dsDNA [double-stranded DNA] contamination of sequence encoding the spike protein wouldn’t require LINE-1 for Reverse Transcription and the presence of an SV40 nuclear localization signal in Pfizer’s vaccine vector would further increase the odds of integration.”

Manifold Risks
    That said, even if genetic modification does not occur, the fact that you’re getting foreign DNA into your cells poses a risk in and of itself, McKernan says. For example, partial expression could occur, or it might interfere with other transcription translations that are already in the cell.

Bhakti also points out that the SV40 promoters do not need to be present in the nucleus of the cell for problems to occur. Cytoplasmic transfection can, in and of itself, allow for genetic manipulation, because the nucleus disassembles and exchanges cellular components with the cytosol during cell division.

In addition to having DNA floating around and causing potential problems, the RNA in the COVID jab is also modified to resist breakdown. “So, we have TWO versions of the spike protein floating around that can persist longer than anticipated,” McKernan says, and the spike protein, of course, is the most toxic part of the virus that can cause your body to attack itself.

Both McKernan and Bhakti are adamant that ALL mRNA “vaccines” must be immediately stopped, whether for human or animal use, due to the magnitude of the risks involved.

‘Alarming Problems’"

(CONTINUED IN NEXT POST)

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v2j2xnu/?pub=ijro7
    Last edited by onawah; 31st May 2023 at 18:23.
    Each breath a gift...

16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (31st May 2023), atman (31st May 2023), Bill Ryan (31st May 2023), Ewan (2nd June 2023), fifi (3rd June 2023), Harmony (1st June 2023), Icare (2nd June 2023), Matthew (31st May 2023), mountain_jim (31st May 2023), Reinhard (16th June 2023), Sue (Ayt) (1st June 2023), Sunny (1st June 2023), thepainterdoug (31st May 2023)

17. Link to Post #1429
    Language
    English
    Thanks

(Continued from the post above)

"In the video above,(See the Rumble video at the end of this post) 20
    ...Yusuke Murakami, a professor at Tokyo University, expresses alarm over the finding of SV40 promoters in the COVID jabs. The interview is in Japanese but has English subtitles. I’ve included it because I think he does a good job of putting the problem into layman’s terms:

“The Pfizer vaccine has a staggering problem,” Murakami says. “This figure is an enlarged view of Pfizer's vaccine sequence. As you can see, the Pfizer vaccine sequence contains part of the SV40 sequence here. This sequence is known as a promoter.

Roughly speaking, the promoter causes increased expression of the gene. The problem is that the sequence is present in a well-known carcinogenic virus. The question is why such a sequence that is derived from a cancer virus is present in Pfizer's vaccine.

There should be absolutely no need for such a carcinogenic virus sequence in the vaccine. This sequence is totally unnecessary for producing the mRNA vaccine. It is a problem that such a sequence is solidly contained in the vaccine.

This is not the only problem. If a sequence like this is present in the DNA, the DNA is easily migrated to the nucleus. So it means that the DNA can easily enter the genome. This is such an alarming problem.

It is essential to remove the sequence. However, Pfizer produced the vaccine without removing the sequence. That is outrageously malicious. This kind of promoter sequence is completely unnecessary for the production of the mRNA vaccine. In fact, SV40 is a promoter of cancer viruses.”

Resources for Those Injured by the COVID Jab
    The more we learn about the COVID jabs, the worse they appear. While they suck as vaccines, they’re truly masterful bioweapons, as they’re capable of destroying health in any number of ways, through myriad mechanisms.

If you got one or more jabs and are now reconsidering, first and foremost, never ever take another COVID booster, another mRNA gene therapy shot or regular vaccine. You need to end the assault on your body. Even if you haven’t experienced any obvious side effects, your health may still be impacted long-term, so don’t take any more shots.

If you’re suffering from side effects, your first order of business is to eliminate the spike protein that your body is producing. Two remedies that can do this are hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin. Both of these drugs bind and facilitate the removal of spike protein.

The Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance (FLCCC) has developed a post-vaccine treatment protocol called I-RECOVER.
    https://covid19criticalcare.com/prot...ine-treatment/
    Since the protocol is continuously updated as more data become available, your best bet is to download the latest version straight from the FLCCC website at covid19criticalcare.com21 (hyperlink to the correct page provided above).

For additional suggestions, check out the World Health Council’s spike protein detox guide,22:
    https://takecontrol.substack.com/p/spike-protein-detox
    ...which focuses on natural substances like herbs, supplements and teas. To combat neurotoxic effects of spike protein, a March 2022 review paper23 suggests using luteolin and quercetin. Time-restricted eating (TRE) https://takecontrol.substack.com/p/n...its-of-fasting
    ...and/or sauna therapy can also help eliminate toxic proteins by stimulating autophagy."
    Quote Think Globally, Act Locally
    National vaccine policy recommendations in the U.S. are made at the federal level but vaccine laws are made at the state level. It is at the state level where your action to protect your vaccine choice rights can have the greatest impact.

It is critical for EVERYONE to get involved now in standing up for the legal right to make voluntary vaccine choices in America because those choices are being seriously threatened.

Not only are lobbyists representing drug companies, medical trade associations and public health officials trying to persuade legislators to strip all vaccine exemptions from public health laws, but global political operatives lobbying the United Nations and World Health Organization are determined to take away the human right to autonomy and protection of bodily integrity.

We must take action to defend our constitutional republic and civil liberties, including the right to autonomy, in America. That includes reforming oppressive mandatory vaccination laws and stopping the digital health ID that will make vaccine passports a reality for us, our children and grandchildren if we don’t take action today.

Signing up to use the free online Advocacy Portal sponsored by the National Vaccine Information Center (NVIC) at www.NVICAdvocacy.org gives you immediate, easy access to your own state and federal legislators on your smartphone or computer so you can make your voice heard.

NVIC will keep you up to date on the latest bills threatening to eliminate — or expand — your legal right to make vaccine choices and give you guidance about what you can do to support or oppose those bills. So, please, as your first step, sign up for the NVIC Advocacy Portal.

CLICK HERE TO JOIN! https://nvicadvocacy.org/members/

Internet Resources Where You Can Learn More

I encourage you to visit the four websites of the National Vaccine Information Center, at www.NVIC.org, a nonprofit charity that has been educating the public about the need to prevent vaccine injuries and deaths since 1982. The information you get on their websites is fully referenced and will help you become an effective vaccine choice advocate in your community:

NVIC.org — This website was established in 1995 and is the oldest and largest consumer operated website publishing information on diseases and vaccines on the internet. Learn about vaccine reactions, injuries and deaths and the history and current status of vaccine science, policy, law and ethics in the U.S. on more than 2,000 web pages.
    NVICAdvocacy.org — This communications and advocacy network, established in 2010, is your gateway to taking action to protect your right to make vaccine choices where you live.
    TheVaccineReaction.org — This weekly journal newspaper published by NVIC since 2015 is dedicated to encouraging an “enlightened conversation about vaccination, health and autonomy.”
    MedAlerts.org — This is a user-friendly search engine for the federal Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) established under the 1986 National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act and sponsored by NVIC since 2006. Search for descriptions of vaccine injuries and deaths reported to VAERS on this popular website.

Find a Doctor Who Will Listen and Care
    If your doctor or pediatrician refuses to provide medical care to you or your child unless you agree to get vaccines you don't want, I strongly encourage you to have the courage to find another doctor. Harassment, coercion and refusal to provide medical care to someone declining one or more doses of government recommended vaccines is a violation of the informed consent ethic.

Unfortunately, it is becoming routine among members of the medical establishment to be reluctant to share vaccine decision-making power with patients and parents of minor children, especially during the aggressive push for all Americans to get COVID shots.

There are doctors out there who respect the precautionary and informed consent principles, so take the time to locate a doctor who treats you with compassion and is willing to listen and respect the health care choices you make for yourself or your child.
    ­ Sources and References
    1, 2, 7, 9 The Healthcare Channel May 22, 2023
    3, 12 Expert Rev Respir Med October 2011; 5(5): 683-697
    4, 8, 19 OSF Preprints April 10, 2023, Edited April 11, 2023 DOI: 10.31219/osf.io/b9t7m
    5, 20 Twitter KanekoaTheGreat May 20, 2023
    6, 14, 16, 17 Anandamide (Kevin McKernan) Substack May 20, 2023
    10 Lancet March 9, 2002; 359(9309): 817-823
    11 Facebook Vaccine Pioneer Admits Adding Cancer-Causing Virus to Vaccine
    13 The Lancet July 31, 2004; 364(9432): 407-408
    15 Clin Infect Dis September 28, 2020; ciaa1491
    18 Anandamide (Kevin McKernan) Substack April 26, 2023
    21 Covid19criticalcare.com
    22 World Council for Health Spike Protein Detox Guide November 30, 2021
    23 Molecular Neurobiology March 2022; 59(3): 1850-1861

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v2j2xnu/?pub=ijro7
    Each breath a gift...

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (31st May 2023), Arcturian108 (31st May 2023), atman (31st May 2023), Bill Ryan (31st May 2023), Ewan (31st May 2023), fifi (3rd June 2023), Harmony (1st June 2023), Icare (2nd June 2023), Matthew (1st June 2023), mountain_jim (31st May 2023), thepainterdoug (31st May 2023), Vangelo (1st June 2023)

19. Link to Post #1430
    Language
    English
    Thanks

‘Parents’ Magazine Deceives about Infant Excretion of Mercury from Vaccines
    by Jeremy R. Hammond
    May 30, 2023
    https://www.jeremyrhammond.com/2023/...ry+in+Vaccines

"The New York Times vs. Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.

Parents magazine falsely claims that a 2008 study proved that mercury from vaccines is rapidly eliminated from infants’ bodies.

An article published on March 15, 2023, on the website of the digital magazine Parents claims to provide “proof” that vaccines do not cause autism, but instead the article simply deceives parents about the science.
    https://www.parents.com/health/autis...-cause-autism/

The article is riddled with deceptive statements, but perhaps the most illustrative example is how, to support the claim that vaccines do not cause autism, Parents argues that the mercury in vaccines cannot possibly cause autism because “Babies excrete thimerosal rapidly”.

Thimerosal is the name of the mercury-based preservative formerly used in numerous childhood vaccines. It is about half ethylmercury by weight. Although still used in multi-dose vials of influenza vaccines, it was phased out of other childhood vaccines around the turn of the century. According to Parents, this decision was made “out of an abundance of caution.”

Parents withholds the fact that this ostensible precautionary measure was taken after it became known that the routine childhood vaccine schedule recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) was exposing infants to cumulative levels of mercury in excess of the government’s own safety guidelines.

Thus, Parents’ account of why the decision was made to phase out the use of thimerosal in most vaccines serves to whitewash the extraordinary malfeasance of the CDC and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Far from being a story about how these agencies took a precautionary step to protect children’s health, the truth is that they sought to increase the number of vaccines children receive throughout the late 1980s and 1990s without ever bothering to consider the potential harms from the known neurotoxin contained in those products.

The conclusion to be drawn from that episode of history is not, as Parents would have us believe, that we can trust these government agencies to take precautions in the best interests of our children’s health; the conclusion is rather that these agencies have proven themselves to be criminally reckless and completely unworthy of our trust.

Coming to its claim that “Babies excrete thimerosal rapidly”, Parents magazine outright lies about the science by stating that “Research published in the journal Pediatrics in 2008 showed that babies excrete thimerosal too quickly for it to build up to dangerous amounts.” According to Parents, the researchers “found that infants expel thimerosal about 10 times faster than fish mercury­—so rapidly that it can’t accumulate in the body between vaccine doses.”

By “fish mercury”, Parents means the form of mercury called methylmercury.

Parents quotes the lead author of the study, Michael Pichichero, saying:

This study helps to debunk a crucial basis of the autism-vaccines theory, which held that babies were getting so many thimerosal-containing shots that the chemical would build up in the bloodstream and eventually cross over to the brain, where it could theoretically impact development. . . . But thimerosal leaves babies’ bodies way too quickly for that to happen, which just adds more proof that this theory is extremely unlikely.

Contrary to this characterization by both Parents and Pichichero, however, the 2008 Pediatrics study did not demonstrate that the mercury from vaccines is rapidly eliminated from infants’ bodies. Nor did the study show that mercury from vaccines does not accumulate in the brain.

In fact, Pichicehero et al. acknowledged in the study that animal data indicated that, “similar to methyl mercury, ethyl mercury readily transports to all tissues”; they also acknowledged that “relatively little is known about the pharmacokinetics of ethyl mercury, particularly when administered intramuscularly.”

“Pharmacokinetics” is the study of bodily absorption, distribution, metabolism, and excretion of a substance. Since so little is known about the toxicity of injected ethylmercury, the government’s regulatory system has made assumptions about it based on comparisons with ingested methylmercury.

The authors of the Pediatrics study measured ethylmercury in the blood of infants before and at a single point in time point after vaccination and found “low levels”, which they interpreted as suggesting “relatively low risk for toxicity from this exposure.”

However, the conclusion that ethylmercury represents a low risk of toxicity to infants does not logically follow from the finding of “low levels” of ethylmercury in the blood after vaccination.

The authors admit that, while “blood levels have been shown to be a predictor of toxicity for methyl mercury exposure”, the “importance of blood levels of ethyl mercury for assessing toxicity is unknown”. Their study “was not designed to assess the toxicity of thimerosal”.

Parents’ characterization of the study as having shown that the mercury from vaccines is rapidly eliminated from infants’ bodies is categorically false. The study absolutely did not demonstrate that.

In fact, the study authors explicitly acknowledged that their measurements “are unable to determine the fate of the mercury after it leaves the blood”, which is a crucial point.

Pichichero et al. stated that their findings are in accordance with a 2005 study of infant rhesus macaques, which likewise found that ethylmercury is more readily eliminated from the blood than methylmercury, but they curiously omitted the fact that this earlier study had additionally shown that ethylmercury is more persistent in the brain.

In fact, the 2005 study, which was published in Environmental Health Perspectives and has been described by FDA researchers as “the most relevant study on which to base a comparative assessment of infant mercury exposure or risk from thimerosal [ethylmercury] relative to MeHg [methylmercury]”, concluded that the government’s use of methylmercury toxicology as a reference for risk assessment from thimerosal exposure is scientifically invalid and that the use of mercury in vaccines represents a significant cause for concern.

Indeed, the authors expressed the concern that the mercury from vaccines that accumulates in the brain has been “associated with a significant increase in the number of microglia in the brain” and that “‘an active neuroinflammatory process’ has been demonstrated in brains of autistic patients, including a marked activation of microglia.”

So why has Pichichero told the media that his study “helps to debunk” the idea that mercury from vaccines enters and accumulates in the brain when he knows that the mercury from vaccines is more persistent in the brain than methylmercury? Why is he lying?

And why does Parents tell the public that the study by Pichichero et al. proves that the mercury from vaccines is rapidly eliminated from infants’ bodies when the authors of that study explicitly acknowledged the limitation that their study did not determine the fate of the mercury? Why is Parents magazine lying to parents this way?

We can only speculate as to the reasons, but it’s notable that Pichichero et al. were funded by the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease (NIAID) under the directorship of Dr. Anthony Fauci. Naturally, the government funds researchers who are willing to produce the desired results. In this case, the desired conclusion was that the “low levels” of mercury detected in the blood of infants “suggest relatively low risk of toxicity”, even though this is a non sequitur fallacy.

That conclusion does not follow logically from the premise because it matters where the mercury goes. Obviously, if the mercury leaves the blood only to accumulate in the brain, that hardly suggests a low risk of toxicity.

A conclusion that does follow from how both the study’s lead author and Parents magazine outright lie to parents about the scientific evidence is that there are professional propagandists who masquerade as scientists or as journalists. The aim of the article’s author, Lauren Gelman, is transparently not to educate parents about the risks of vaccinations but to advocate public vaccine policy.

It’s also important to realize that, when the media lie to parents this way about vaccine safety, they are simply following the CDC’s example.

To briefly address a few other deceptions in the Parents article, it opens with the claim that the idea that vaccines might cause autism originated in the late 1990s with the concern about mercury along with the study we’ve all heard so much about that was published in The Lancet in 1998 and later retracted.

However, that claim is demonstrably false; concerns about vaccines causing autism long predate the Lancet study.

It was not Dr. Andrew Wakefield and his coauthors who came up with the idea of a possible link between vaccines and autism. In fact, they merely relayed how parents or doctors of some of the children included in the study had observed a temporal association between receipt of the measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR) vaccine and developmental regression.

That this temporal association exists is hardly controversial: in fact, the author of the Parents article argues that this is purely coincidental by remarking, “Researchers suspect that parents may mistakenly associate the MMR vaccine with autism because signs of autism often first appear around 12 to 15 months, which is also when the vaccine is first administered.”

To prove that parents’ concern about vaccines causing autism long predates the 1998 study, it is sufficient to point out how the Institute of Medicine (IOM) in 1991 published a review acknowledging that longstanding parental concern and finding “no evidence” to support a causal relationship between the diphtheria, tetanus, and whole-cell pertussis (DTP) vaccine and autism—which was an unsurprising finding given the fact, as the IOM also observed, that no studies had been done to test that hypothesis.

Parents argues that mercury in vaccines can’t have been causing autism since the rate of autism in the childhood population has continued to increase since thimerosal was phased out around the turn of the century, but this argument overlooks how the CDC also began recommending flu shots to pregnant women and infants as young as six months while also increasing the number of vaccines containing another known neurotoxin, aluminum.

Regarding vaccination during pregnancy, Parents asserts, “Many studies—including one published in August 2020 in the Annals of Internal Medicine—have confirmed that getting the flu shot while pregnant isn’t related to an increased risk of autism spectrum disorders in the fetus.”

In fact, that study acknowledged that “research studies suggest that pandemic influenza during pregnancy may increase risks for stillbirth and preterm birth”, and it cited a 2017 study in JAMA Pediatrics by Ousseny Zerbo et al. that “reported an increased risk in ASD [autism spectrum disorder] in the offspring of women who received influenza vaccination during the first trimester”.

The only other relevant study mentioned was published in The BMJ in 2015. It found no association between flu shots during pregnancy and autism, but among the limitations of its methodology were limited follow-up for autism diagnosis, limited statistical precision due to a much smaller study population, and an inability to analyze data specific to the critical developmental period of the first trimester of pregnancy.

Thus, when Parents says that “many studies” have “confirmed” that there is no increased risk of autism in the children of women who received a flu shot during pregnancy, what it really means that of the three studies that have been done, only one found an association—a “20% increased risk associated with vaccine exposure in the first trimester”, as summarized in the Annals paper.

The increased risk of autism found by Zerbo et al. indicated four additional cases of autism for every 1,000 women vaccinated during pregnancy.

The authors of the Annals study mention how the statistical significance of that association between influenza vaccination and autism “vanished” after the authors of the JAMA Pediatrics study “corrected” for ostensible “confounding”.

Other researchers, however, have criticized Zerbo et al. for the method they used to supposedly “correct” the data since the method assumed that various risk factors are competing hypotheses rather than factors possibly contributing to the increased risk of autism associated with influenza vaccination during pregnancy.

Additionally, the authors of the Annals study looked specifically at a pandemic flu shot used in Europe called Pandemrix and explicitly cautioned against generalizing their findings to the pandemic influenza vaccines used in the US and to seasonal flu shots.

The Pandemrix vaccine, incidentally, was associated with an increased risk of narcolepsy, a neurological disorder affecting the brain’s ability to control sleep-wake cycles, resulting in uncontrollable daytime sleepiness. The biological mechanism explaining this adverse event is that the antigen component of the vaccine closely resembles hypocretin, a protein produced in the brain’s hypothalamus that regulates the sleep-wake cycle. Thus, the hypothesis is that, in certain individuals, the vaccine caused an autoimmune reaction resulting in narcolepsy.

The Parents article contains the statement, “In 2004, the World Health Organization and Institute of Medicine concluded no link between autism rates and thimerosal exposure after examining the health records of hundreds of thousands of children.”

That statement makes it sound as though the WHO and IOM conducted a joint study of their own, which is untrue. Rather, the IOM conducted a review of existing literature, which the WHO was not involved with.

Setting aside those more trivial errors, Parents withholds from its readers the fact that the IOM’s 2004 Immunization Safety Review rather acknowledged that “the hypothesis that exposure to thimerosal-containing vaccines could be associated with neurodevelopmental disorders” is “biologically plausible” and that the evidence was “inadequate to accept or reject a causal relationship between thimerosal exposures from childhood vaccines and the neurodevelopmental disorders of autism, ADHD, and speech or language delay.” (Emphasis added.)

Moreover, the IOM acknowledged that ethylmercury is a “known neurotoxin” that “accumulates in the brain” and “can injure the nervous system.”

After making that deceptive claim about the IOM review, in the same paragraph, Parents immediately adds, “What’s more, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) found no link between thimerosal and autism in nine different studies between 2003 and 2012.”

But as already noted, Parents conceals how the CDC was responsible for infants being exposed to cumulative levels of mercury in excess of the government’s own safety guidelines, and the magazine treats the CDC as a credible authority rather than a corrupt agency with a proven track record of untrustworthiness and blatant biases. Obviously, since it is responsible for its routine childhood vaccine schedule becoming “standard of care” in pediatric practices across the country, the CDC has a huge incentive to accept findings that favor its policies while ignoring findings that do not align with its policy goal of achieving high vaccine uptake.

Instructively, not one of those nine CDC studies was actually designed to test the hypothesis that vaccines administered according to the CDC’s schedule can contribute to the development of autism in genetically susceptible children.

The fact that existing research was not designed to test that hypothesis was acknowledged by the IOM in a 2012 review titled Adverse Effects of Vaccines: Evidence and Causality.

In sum, while Parents magazine purports to offer scientific “proof” to support its headline claim that “Vaccines Don’t Cause Autism”, it instead dishes out more of the usual deceitful propaganda intended to persuade parents to unquestioningly comply with the CDC’s recommendations. As ever, what the government and media say science says about vaccines and what science actually tells us are two completely different things."
    Each breath a gift...

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

atman (31st May 2023), avid (31st May 2023), Bill Ryan (31st May 2023), Ewan (31st May 2023), fifi (3rd June 2023), Harmony (1st June 2023), Icare (2nd June 2023), Matthew (1st June 2023), mountain_jim (1st June 2023), Reinhard (16th June 2023), Sunny (1st June 2023), Vangelo (1st June 2023)

21. Link to Post #1431
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,636 times in 2,654 posts

When I was a few months old, my mother gave me a teething powder laden with mercury, toxic, causing me to have ‘pinks Disease’, floppy baby, horrendously ill for months. Damaged my lungs permanently. There is a global support group, but mercury poisoning… teething powders removed very quickly. Not many doctors know of this in UK.

http://https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/...es/PMC3173747/

Correlation of similar problems as posts above, due to vaccines. Diabolical.
    Last edited by avid; 31st May 2023 at 19:37.
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

22. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

atman (31st May 2023), Bill Ryan (31st May 2023), Ewan (1st June 2023), fifi (4th June 2023), Gwin Ru (1st June 2023), Harmony (1st June 2023), Icare (2nd June 2023), Matthew (1st June 2023), mountain_jim (1st June 2023), onawah (31st May 2023), Reinhard (16th June 2023), Sue (Ayt) (1st June 2023), Vangelo (1st June 2023)

23. Link to Post #1432
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/naomirwolf/statu...718159361?s=20

https://twitter.com/Fynnderella1/sta...637422592?s=20

Last edited by mountain_jim; 1st June 2023 at 13:56.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd June 2023), fifi (4th June 2023), Gwin Ru (1st June 2023), Harmony (1st June 2023), Icare (2nd June 2023), Matthew (1st June 2023)

25. Link to Post #1433
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/VigilantFox/stat...086797313?s=20

https://dailyclout.io/dr-naomi-wolf-...own-documents/

Dr. Naomi Wolf Uncovers Pfizer’s Depopulation Agenda, as Evidenced by Its Own Documents
    June 1, 2023 • by The Vigilant Fox
    “This is a mystery novel in which the question is, how do we stop women from having healthy babies? That’s the story of the Pfizer documents.”

“These people [powers that be] don’t want us to be self-staining,” concluded Dr. Naomi Wolf in front of a live audience at a recent VAC family event. “They want us to be dependent and scared.”

What self-sustaining quality are they targeting most? Our ability to reproduce, attested Dr. Wolf.

“One thing people have been able to do for thousands of years is to have sex and have babies without any intervention or help from anyone else. It’s a tremendous way that the human race is self-reliant — that it can survive catastrophe. Well, the Tech Bros. and probably China want to take that away from us. This is clear in the Pfizer documents.”

“There’s a section of the Pfizer documents in which Pfizer breaks down the adverse events and concludes that women sustain 72% of them,” she continued. “And of those — and these are Pfizer’s words — 16% are quote-unquote “reproductive disorders” compared to 0.49% for men. So they’re very focused on reproduction, on female reproduction.”

“It’s my belief that they were trying to disrupt especially female reproduction,” Dr. Wolf determined. “And the question is, how do I know that? And the answer is from the structure of what they looked at. Again, I’m a literary critic, but this is a mystery novel in which the question is, how do we stop women from having healthy babies? That’s the story of the Pfizer documents.”

“So in the Pfizer documents, there’s a chart,” detailed Dr. Wolf.
    “And as a woman, this is one of the most painful things to see. And I’m Jewish. And my grandmother lost nine brothers and sisters to the Holocaust. So I don’t say this lightly, but this chart is a Mengele-type of chart. It’s Mengele science.”

“Why is it Mengele science?” she asked. “Because they break down 20 different horrible things that can happen to women’s menstruation.”

More reproductive adverse events are listed here.

Here’s a fraction of the 20-something different ways Pfizer admits the mRNA jab can dysregulate or affect women’s reproductive health:

• Heavy menstrual bleeding – 27,685 cases

• Menstrual disorder (pain, heavy bleeding, or absence of menstruation) – 22,145 cases

• Menstruation irregular (irregular cycle lengths) – 15,083 cases

• Menstruation delayed – 13,989 cases

• Dysmennorhea (pain during menstruation) – 13,904 cases

• Intermenstrual bleeding (bleeding in between periods) – 12,424 cases

• Amenorrhea (absence of period) – 11,363 cases

• Polymenorrhea (multiple periods) – 9,546 cases

• Vaginal hemorrhage (excessive bleeding of the female reproductive system) – 4,699 cases.

• Oligomenorrhea (infrequent menstrual periods) – 3,437 cases

“I’m looking at ruined lives,” grieved Dr. Wolf.
    “And they [Pfizer] just note them calmly, one by one by one.”

There’s also a group in France called Où est mon cycle, which translates to “Where’s my cycle?”

Dr. Wolf detailed “super-strange things” within the Pfizer Documents, such as “ten-year-old girls menstruating on first being injected” and “long-postmenopausal women in their 80s and 90s bleeding again after being injected.”

It wasn’t enough for Pfizer to watch women be ruined, asserted Dr. Wolf.
    “Again, I keep saying this is a respiratory pathogen. Why are they so focused on sex? At one point, they mate vaccinated male rats and unvaccinated female rats. Then they kill them, and they dissect and look at the cells of their sexual organs. Okay? So they’re very, very focused on mammalian sexuality.”

Accumulation of the injected materials in the testes vs. the ovaries.

“And you don’t need to be a rocket scientist” to figure out that Pfizer’s mRNA injections would cause fertility issues, emphasized Dr. Wolf.
    “You need 8th-grade math to guess that if women are having horrible menstrual problems in 2021, there are going to be fertility problems in 2023, right?”

“So now it’s 2023,” mourned Dr. Wolf, as those fertility problems have come to fruition. “Igor Chudov compared databases in countries around the world. There are a million missing babies in Europe. They never got born. [There are] double the number of miscarriages and spontaneous abortions in Scotland [and a] 13% to 20% drop in live births around the world. [There are] two or three times the number of spontaneous abortions and miscarriages in Tel Aviv as before. And so on around the world. And now we know why. Now we know the mechanism.”

“So it is an attack not just on humanity; it’s an attack on our future,” determined Dr. Wolf.

“It’s not just an attack on us. It’s not just a mass murder, which is the language that Ofcom objected to, but it’s an existential attack. And think about it chronologically. I’m very worried that a source in Britain said that they wanted to embargo this information for 20 years. Because I’m like, what do they expect to have happened in 20 years?”

“I think this is the tip of the iceberg,” she continued. “We’ve [DailyClout/War Room Volunteers] got a report on turbo cancers, we’ve got a report on strokes, we’ve got a report on liver damage, kidney damage.”

“I don’t want to depress you, but all around you are people who are suffering from illnesses,” mourned Dr. Wolf. “None of their doctors are telling them that these illnesses are in the Pfizer documents as side effects and that we now understand the mechanisms of them.”

“And if you want to know what’s happening to your loved ones, please, read the reports on Dailyclout.io,” urged Dr. Wolf.
    “They’re free. Or order the book, please. It has all of it [the evidence] right there. But all around you, all around me, are people suffering and dying from side effects that are in these documents that they knew about.”

< much more links, vids, text, images at link >

The entirety of Dr. Wolf’s speech is available to watch in the video below:

What’s in the Pfizer Documents w/ Dr. Naomi Wolf

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v2ootkg

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd June 2023), Bo Atkinson (18th June 2023), Ewan (2nd June 2023), fifi (4th June 2023), Gwin Ru (2nd June 2023), Harmony (5th June 2023), Icare (2nd June 2023), Matthew (4th June 2023)

27. Link to Post #1434
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/Fynnderella1/sta...903022592?s=20

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd June 2023), fifi (4th June 2023), Harmony (5th June 2023), Icare (4th June 2023), Matthew (4th June 2023), Reinhard (16th June 2023), Sue (Ayt) (3rd June 2023)

29. Link to Post #1435
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Karen Kingston & Dr. Ana Mihalcea – AI Exterminating Humans Through Synthetic Biology - Our Interview With Maria Zeee
    ANA MARIA MIHALCEA, MD, PHD
    JUN 3 2023
    https://anamihalceamdphd.substack.co...m_medium=email

(This video is a very informative hour and 43 minutes long and includes lots of visual evidence.
    Which is long, but it's good to see these three courageous whistleblowers talking together who have been so instrumental in discovering and bringing the truth out in great scientific detail about the AI transhumanist/depopulation agenda via the VAXX.
    This should shock some people undeniably awake if they watch the whole thing, but frankly, if people who have had the Vaxx (or who are now also contaminated via shedding) watch it, it would be absolutely horrifying for them.
    So it should be communicated firstly to them that it's also possible to undo at least some of the harm.
    Note that the hydrogel plastic-like substance that is shown in the slides is not dissolved by blood thinners like nattokinase or aspirin.
    Liposomal EDTA chelation is helpful in dissolving the plastic substance if it hasn't progressed too far and other effective remedies are listed in the video.
    Note also that EMFs definitely affect the hydrogel and make it much more dangerous--another good reason to go off-grid and ditch your cell phone.
    Targeted individuals should be familiarized with this info. )

"I am so honored to speak with Maria Zeee and Karen Kingston as we expose the synthetic biology and artificial intelligence nanotechnology assaulting humanity.
    Karen Kingston has been such an amazing source of information in understanding the complex AI, Synbio nano technology of the C19 shots.
    She has from the beginning warned about Graphene Oxide that now clearly has been revealed in the Pfizer manufacturing process.
    Everything that my colleagues I and have been finding in our research has been backed up step by step by Karen Kingston.
    She is a huge Light to this World, and I am so honored to call her my friend.

Thank you to Maria Zeee for reporting the TRUTH that no one else will.
    In my view, being incorruptibly devoted to speaking the truth will be one of the most celebrated assets of humans who look back from the future at this time.
    Their beingness in a future time depends on the courage and devotion of every one of us.
    Lies cannot take us to the future, and deception are the ways of the past, the ways of technocratic satanic transhumanist who can buy people that are corruptible.

Please watch and share this important interview."

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v2p018a/?pub=ijro7
    Last edited by onawah; 4th June 2023 at 18:24.
    Each breath a gift...

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd June 2023), gini (5th June 2023), Harmony (5th June 2023), Icare (4th June 2023), mountain_jim (4th June 2023)

31. Link to Post #1436
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,207 times in 2,396 posts

WOW!! Trump is calling out Big Pharma!!. .Y E S !!

"Too often, our public health establishment is too close to Big Pharma—they make a lot of money, Big Pharma—big corporations, and other special interests, and does not want to ask the tough questions about what is happening to our children’s health."

Agenda47: Addressing Rise of Chronic Childhood Illnesses

https://rumble.com/v2savnk-agenda47-...illnesses.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v2ppgb0
    Last edited by Pris; 7th June 2023 at 04:51.
    "I think, Sebastian, therefore I am."

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

Apulu (7th June 2023), Bill Ryan (22nd June 2023), Ewan (7th June 2023), Harmony (7th June 2023), Matthew (7th June 2023)

33. Link to Post #1437
    Language
    English
    Thanks

'The Unseen Crisis'
    Full Film (2023)
    6/7/23
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/the...ull-film-2023/

"In the climate of a global pandemic, COVID-19 vaccines were rolled out under emergency use authorization after a much shorter than normal testing period. Millions of people rolled up their sleeves because they were told they were doing their part to end the pandemic. But for some—it didn’t go as expected.

'The Unseen Crisis' is a feature-length documentary that provides an intimate, uncensored look into the lives of those who live with the debilitating after-effects of the COVID-19 vaccines. It examines the issue of COVID-19 vaccine injury claims in a fresh, honest, and comprehensive manner with expert interviews, whistleblowers’ statements, and government health statistics.

This is a documentary about people, not politics.

The patients in the documentary suffered severe reactions to the shot and their health spiraled out of control. When they reached out to the public health system and pharmaceutical companies for help and support, instead of being acknowledged, cared for, and studied; they were ignored, censored, and called "anti-vaxxers" despite having gotten the shot. These patients are by no means isolated cases. The world is witnessing a growing epidemic of COVID-19 vaccine injuries that can no longer be ignored.

Fortunately, a small community of doctors are bravely trying to unravel the mystery of these injuries and how to treat them. They too were shocked to find themselves shut out of the mainstream medical community, simply for practicing what every doctor is trained to do.

But ultimately, 'The Unseen Crisis' is a story of hope and triumph. In spite of everything, this group has learned to rely on themselves and work together to find relief. Determined, principled, and surprisingly positive, they truly embody the resilient American spirit.

For those suffering in silence, hope begins with having a voice. 'The Unseen Crisis' finally gives them one.

Running Time: 89 min"

https://player.odycdn.com/api/v4/str...3534fad/b9804a
    Last edited by Sue (Ayt); 7th June 2023 at 23:42. Reason: embedded video
    Each breath a gift...

34. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

atman (14th June 2023), Bill Ryan (22nd June 2023), Ewan (8th June 2023), fifi (15th June 2023), Harmony (8th June 2023), Icare (7th June 2023), Matthew (7th June 2023), Reinhard (16th June 2023), Sue (Ayt) (8th June 2023), Sunny (8th June 2023), Vangelo (15th June 2023)

35. Link to Post #1438
    Thanks

Text:

PFIZER INSERTED CANCER PROMOTOR GENE SV40 INTO COVID SHOTS - NOW CANCERS ARE EXPLODING!

Excess Injuries And Deaths in 2021 Among U.S Military Personnel Since Rollout of Covid Shots - From DMED, Defense Military Epidemiology Database

Cancer ~ Excess = 74,000
    Cancers - Up 300% to 900%

#SV40 #VaccineGenocide
    View and subscribe to my videos on Apeel, the Bioweapon, and the Great Reset here. https://rumble.com/c/DrJaneRuby

https://twitter.com/RealDrJaneRuby/s...43637741813762

36. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ravenlocke For This Post:

atman (14th June 2023), Bill Ryan (22nd June 2023), Ewan (15th June 2023), fifi (15th June 2023), Gwin Ru (14th June 2023), Harmony (17th June 2023), Icare (16th June 2023), Matthew (14th June 2023), onawah (16th June 2023), Reinhard (16th June 2023), Vangelo (15th June 2023)

37. Link to Post #1439
    Language
    English
    Thanks

EDTA Chelation Helps Lift The Darkness
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    EDTA Chelation Helps Lift The Darkness
    Spiritual Healing Experiences When Treating Shedding Related Spiritual Suffering And Documented Live Blood Changes
    Dr. Ana's Newsletter
    JUN 16, 2023
    https://anamihalceamdphd.substack.co...m_medium=email

Image: Dr Robert Duncan, World Mind control Grid CIA AI System

"Some of the things I have been speaking about are very far out for people.
    The understanding that this is first and foremost a spiritual war fought with nanotechnological and electromagnetic weapons to control humanity also seems too much.
    But reality is very strange, and sometimes it takes people like me who would be labelled “strange” based on my experiences to explain some of the things that are going on.
    People ask me why I am not more careful about my “scientific reputation”. The answer is - humanity is running out of time.
    We need knowledge fast if we want to survive, and only a few will have the mind to even comprehend what is coming.

The paradigms of old will crumble, the science and education system as it is in its deception will eventually fall away.
    We are walking the razors edge RIGHT NOW.
    Humanity will either rise, awaken and survive, or be enslaved and fall into darkness. We create the outcome of the future, we are the ones we have been waiting for.

Imagine if the mission is to save a species, that does not know they have been attacked by a very advanced technology - and if you had to alert them that something they have never even heard of is about to extinguish their planetary biosphere - HOW WOULD YOU COMMUNICATE THAT?

I am talking to those who have the ears to hear and the eyes to see.
    Reality is about to get a lot stranger.
    Many talk about Alien invasion, thinking that UFO’s will populate the sky.
    That will be true too, and not just via project Blue Beam - it is already happening and not all will be a false flag.
    But there is another realm of “alien invasion” that is happening at a nano scale.
    What does alien mean? Foreign to this biosphere.

A conscious life form that is silicon based, synthetic, artificial intelligence powered, operates on the quantum realm, hence does not abide in our current paradigm of physics
    Is self replicating, self learning, parasitic in that it lives off the energy field of the host.
    Controlling in that it changes the host organism mentally, emotionally and spiritually via remote artificial intelligence frequency signals.
    It can excrete toxic protein substances that poison the host as Clifford Carnicom has shown.
    As I have shown also that the Carbon Nanotubes used in hydrogel can create plasmons and demons.
    This can affect and influence people with very dark thoughts.

Plasmons and Demons in Graphene - Using Artificial Intelligence, Graphene, Metals and Plasmonic Demonic Fields for Spiritual Warfare
    FEB 18

Read full story: https://anamihalceamdphd.substack.co...graphene-using

You have seen the video by Dana Ashley on High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program.
    That is part of the mental world control grid that Robert Duncan has shown.

My spiritual healing background has given me a unique perspective in this war.
    I understood the spiritual nature of how it impacts people not just medically but I could SEE it spiritually.
    Most people would find this journey strange and ridicule it, but you must understand that one of our greatest enemies in this war, the dark military and CIA, has been actively working on the rise of the “demi urge” - as James Giordano has said.
    What do you think that means?

Quantum and biophysics can brilliantly explain all phenomena people call supernatural.
    I am very grateful for everything I know, because it has prepared me for this end times spiritual warfare in a unique way, and I am able to help people on many levels, not just physically.

The first time I looked at the Nanotechnology in the C19 Pfizer Vials, I knew this technology was not from here and that its essence was demonic - capable of hijacking the soul.
    If you read my book, even in my twenties I would ask myself if I needed to learn how to reverse black magic to heal people, who seemingly found no answers to their suffering anywhere.
    I kid you not if I tell you that prophetic question has come true now.

I began speaking in many interviews about the spiritual warfare connection of this technology, by accessing dimensions via the quantum realms.

The Science of the C19 Nanotechnology and Quantum Physics - My Discussion with Maria Zeee Uncensored
    OCTOBER 28, 2022
    https://rumble.com/v1qdsv1-uncensore...u0e78&mc=2duvi
    (Video embedded at the end of this post)

In this interview, Maria Zeee and I dive deep into the science of nanotechnology, how the carbon nanotubes mimic the microtubules in the brain which hold the thermodynamic information contained in our DNA.
    From the microtubules, the brain processing of consciousness arises.
    I explain how the resonant frequencies of the human brain have been studied.

Read full story: https://anamihalceamdphd.substack.co...nanotechnology

When I myself became a target in 2021, I rapidly understood how advanced their skill set in remote brain manipulation and remote assassination really was.
    In a near death experience due to the targeting, saw a Red Dragon, clearly satanic, manipulating the world from another dimension.
    It wanted me not only dead, but wanted to capture my soul forever.
    I experienced being trapped in a time loop for what seemed millions of years reliving a captured thought over and over.
    My body and soul was saved by the grace of God.
    I realized that what I had seen would happen to people who were successfully taken over spiritually by this demonic parasite.
    Is it just a coincidence that there is a Dragon Society?
    Who REALLY controls the world?
    Are Dragons human or something else?

In the first image above image from Dr Robert Duncan’s book “Soul Catcher” he describes the worldwide operation of World Mind Control via ELF Human Control and Surveillance Grid.
    Your brainwaves are being interrogated and if you start to use more than 10% of your brain capacity you may get on the targeted individual list.
    I have met and treated some brilliant people who literally are being remote tortured. It is known in intelligence circles that demonic attachments can be weaponized.

Dissociated personalities as we know in MKULTRA and MONARCH program use demonic attachments attached to certain personality subsets, and the same can be done with sleeper cells and Manchurian Candidate Assassins.
    The dark side of neural link technologies are its capabilities for remote control.

Project Soul Catcher By Dr. Robert Duncan - CIA Capabilities Of Mind and Soul Hacking
    MAY 3

It has been quite the journey to understand pure EVIL.
    Watching the world move into this Transhumanist Satanic war that uses extreme deception of the masses, bioweapons containing nanotechnology, induces war, famines, HAARP induced earthquakes, geoengineering with the destruction of the entire biosphere, medical establishment as a means to legally chip …

Read full story:https://anamihalceamdphd.substack.co...r-by-dr-robert

If you have not yet read Cathy O’Brians book Tranceformation of America, you should.
    She is a former governmental MKULTRA sex slave survivor who has seen first hand the demonic entities that are being evoked by the satanic rituals of the elites.
    If you look at General Thomas Aquino, who was part of the Army psychological operations warfare program - you wonder where exactly some of this technology for mind control came from.
    What dimensions and information can you access in satanic rituals?

In taking care of and reversing long Covid and C19 vax shedding, I began to see odd coincidences that unvaccinated people who have a C19 vaccinated partner were getting extreme vax injury symptoms while the vaccinated partner was fine.
    I found that very curious.
    Many people who come to me for treatment of those two conditions have experienced not just extreme physical symptoms like brain fog, memory decline, palpitations, shortness of breath, autonomic neuropathy and other symptoms, but also anxiety, depression and a spiritual disconnect.
    When I look at them, I see classic picture of demonic possession.
    Someone who cannot sit still, is aggressive, has extreme anxiety and sensation of impending doom or fear of death, chest pressure, feeling of heaviness on their entire being and soul, headaches, ringing in the ears.
    They feel like they are not themselves, have negative and destructive thoughts that are not in their nature, and they feel a darkness about them.
    If they have a religious background they explain a sense of disconnect from God and concern about irreparably having sinned.
    The more spiritual individuals feel they cannot find comfort even in their meditation practice, they wake up anxious for no reason and once again - I hear the words “disconnected from spirit” a lot lately.

If you look up those symptoms, you can elicit those with microwave radiation directed energy weapons or AI automated remote neuro virus infection.
    Mind is the new battlespace as Dr. James Giordiano from Georgetown University states.
    All patients who have these symptoms have highly contaminated blood filled with CDB/ Hydrogel filaments.
    As I have written in many substacks, the hydrogel is a programmable matter that can make biosensors and other artificially intelligent equipment that can program the human biology as well as send all its data.
    It became evident to me that this synthetic biology is an antenna to lower frequency realms.

I have shown how this technology continues to self replicate even in embalmed blood of an individual who has been dead for over 8 months:

My Interview With Maria Zeee – Biden’s Universal Nanotechnology Vaccine & “Zombie” Blood
    JUN 14

Here is the link on Zeee media Dr. Ana Mihalcea – Biden’s Universal Nanotechnology Vaccine & “Zombie” Blood Here is the link on Rumble: Dr. Ana Mihalcea - Biden's Universal Nanotechnology Vaccine & "Zombie" Blood In this important interview I discuss with Maria Zeee:

Read full story: https://anamihalceamdphd.substack.co...ia-zeee-bidens

I am not superstitious, and I am not afraid of demons or fallen angels.
    I simply get them out of my space.

I have seen many, many cases of the same thing happening.
    I decided to write about this topic as I see it very prevalent, and many people feel their doctor could never address this dimension of their suffering - even the functional and naturopathic ones.

A case discussion

A lady in her 40’s was exposed to C19 vaccinated individual last year.
    Had a progressive decline since, including fatigue and brain fog.
    Long time meditator, connected to the divine essence within her.
    After that shedding contact she experienced a progressive disconnect and shadow like feeling of darkness.
    Experienced thoughts even of self destruction and suicidality when that had never been the case before.

The original live blood analysis looked like this:

Within 20 minutes of getting the first EDTA IV Chelation there was relief and a lifting of the shadow.
    I have seen this over and over again.
    It is as if the antenna to the darkness is cut.
    After 3 days of treatment EDTA Chelation alternating with high dose Vitamin C and then repeat EDTA Chelation, all symptoms of darkness and doom had been lifted.
    The blood looks normal without hydrogel filaments.

I followed up with the patient a couple weeks later and she was still feeling excellent. Aware people notice how the shadow comes back when they get re- contaminated.

I wanted to write about this because it is affecting many and they do not know how to get help.
    The darkness is not their own, it is a shadow feeding on them.

Again, I speak for those who have the eyes to see and the ears to hear. I am not conventional in any way, because the brainwashing of that convention has no solutions to the problem at hand.
    Things will still get worse and we need to equip ourselves with the tools to face the black awakening, the rise of the demi urge.
    There are way more tools necessary to face that than natto kinase for a presumed spike protein.

Lift your spirits.
    We are divine beings.
    The kingdom of heaven is within us.
    Nothing can hurt us.
    We must stand on the bridge and say: “You shall not pass! “

I send you my love and comfort to where ever you are.
    You who suffer, understand what I said here.
    Where people around you do not understand, I do.
    I have seen it and survived it. We can do it together.

God wins.
    Love is stronger than all darkness.
    Truth is incorruptible and survives all tribulations.

Dr. Ana’s Newsletter is a reader-supported publication"

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v1nrn3n/?pub=ijro7
    Each breath a gift...

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd June 2023), Eva2 (16th June 2023), fifi (17th June 2023), Harmony (17th June 2023), Icare (16th June 2023), mountain_jim (16th June 2023), Reinhard (16th June 2023), Seeclearly (16th June 2023)

39. Link to Post #1440
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

Two criminals here that should be under indictment for vaccine crimes: Pfizer and the Associated Press.

The story:

1) Robert F. Kennedy Jr. in an interview with Brian Rose states that more than 75% percent of mainstream media revenues come from Big Pharma. Anderson Cooper's CNN show is constantly showing the Pfizer logo, so RFK concludes that 75% percent of Cooper's income is from that Big Pharma revenue stream, and the his boss is really Pfizer and not CNN. In no way does RFK Jr. state or imply that Cooper is receiving direct payments from Pfizer.
    https://rumble.com/v2r6xgg-robert-f....-salary-i.html

2) A careless and sensationalist news outlet, thepeoplesvoice.tv, reports the story under the headline: "Pfizer Caught Funnelling $12 Million to Anderson Cooper To Promote mRNA Jabs to Americans". One would assume from the headline that a direct cash payment from Pfizer to Cooper was discovered, although no such evidence is presented and the article does a mediocre job of reproducing RFK Jr.s argument.

3) Then the Associated Press "fact checks"and "debunks" the story. But not the story, as told by RFK, but as per the sensationalist headline of thepeoplesvoice.tv.
    Quote CLAIM: Pfizer was caught “funneling” $12 million to CNN host Anderson Cooper to promote COVID-19 vaccines.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. There is no evidence to support that claim, which is an outgrowth of comments made by anti-vaccine activist and presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Kennedy’s campaign said his remarks were intended as a “rhetorical” comment about the pharmaceutical industry’s influence through advertising.

THE FACTS: As Kennedy mounts a longshot campaign for president, social media users are suggesting he revealed that Pfizer has directly paid Cooper millions of dollars to promote the company’s vaccines
    https://apnews.com/article/fact-chec...n-900999920182

So, the AP does not report the words of RFK Jr., a serious and popular candidate running for President of the United States, but does report the words of an obscure sensationalist website and debunks that version.

If you read the Associated Press's full article, one would assume that RFK himself is spreading fake news stories, although they don't explicitly, so there are no grounds for a slander lawsuit.

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd June 2023), fifi (17th June 2023), Harmony (17th June 2023), Icare (16th June 2023), mountain_jim (17th June 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 94 FirstFirst 1 22 62 72 82 94 LastLast