Thread: Vaccine Crimes

1. Link to Post #21
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,056 times in 2,419 posts

Default Re: Vaccine Crimes

Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    It’s Here: First Court Case Against Mandatory Vaccination: Attorney Interview

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ebHhNssHgQMd/

In this interview, Spiro is joined by Attorney Ana Garner of New Mexico. Garner represents her client Isaac Legaretta, an officer at the Doña Ana County Detention Center and a military veteran, who is suing the county over its new policy for first responders to receive the COVID-19 vaccinations or face termination.

Attorney Garner explains the significance of this case and what is at stake, as it is the first of its kind and may set a new standard for legal precedent regarding mandatory vaccination. Garner says she is prepared to take this case to the Supreme Court if necessary.

Spiro and Ana Garner also discuss another case of her’s that is ongoing currently. A case that challenges not only the Governor of New Mexico, but the emergency itself.
    I know Ana Garner. We were both sworn in as lawyers in NM in September 1980. (We corresponded about the second case mentioned in your post.) I will listen to this interview with a heightened state of interest.
    I listened to the interview and was sending Ana an email telling her what a great job she did in the interview and how important what she is doing is to us all. I opened my email to find an email from Ana sending me her interview and asking me to give her a call. Are there coincidences in life, or what?

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th March 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (18th March 2021), Constance (8th March 2021), Denise/Dizi (23rd August 2021), fifi (9th March 2021), Franny (9th March 2021), Harmony (13th March 2021), heretogrow (9th March 2021), Hym (9th March 2021), janette (9th March 2021), justntime2learn (13th March 2021), meat suit (9th March 2021), onawah (9th March 2021), Reinhard (9th March 2021), Stephanie (23rd March 2021), Sunny (22nd April 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

ddddddddddddddddddddddddd
    Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 02:45.

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th March 2021), Denise/Dizi (23rd August 2021), East Sun (28th March 2021), Franny (9th March 2021), Harmony (13th March 2021), heretogrow (9th March 2021), Hym (9th March 2021), janette (9th March 2021), justntime2learn (13th March 2021), Reinhard (9th March 2021), Satori (9th March 2021), Stephanie (23rd March 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,056 times in 2,419 posts

Quote Posted by Constance (here)
    Quote Posted by Bubu (here)

I don't think we can wait for court cases to set precedents. The Elite have already broken many treaties around the world and many human rights legislation. They aren't going to stop for a bit of paperwork.

The military are already issuing vaccines to people in places like N.S.W Australia and Philadelphia, U.S.A.

This is literally war. We need to draw our swords and come together folks!
    e
    I feel the same way. This people will stop at nothing unless we show a big enough resistance. However as I have mentioned if more people show support for the ongoing trial and the people battling it, people in the government will start to think. Its the case here in our country. Our president already express that the government will respect the preference of health care workers not to receive vaccine after so many people express criticism for vax. Our mayor the daughter of president express couple of month earlier that vaccine will not be force to anyone. And this is simply because a huge majority of Filipino have express dislike for vaccine on social media. We need to show them our fangs and tell them not so fast over this matter.
    It's been a whole year since the scamdemic first took off. If after being immersed in this experience for one year, people in government still haven't woken up to how corrupt the entire system is, what are the chances that something like a court case is going to get people thinking? Think about what it took for yourself and those around you to really awaken to everything that is going on Bubu. It took me years to put all the pieces of the jigsaw puzzle together, and I'm no slouch. We don't have that luxury of time anymore.

As I said to Delight upstream, there are enough of us now to start an evolution.

The points made above are well put and well taken. My confidence in the judicial system is on par with that of Lin Wood's confidence. Near zero.

And, there is the very real danger that by bringing lawsuits on whatever the political, economic, social hot topic is: 911, the 2020 election, the Cov-19 and vax scam...., and having the judicial system shoot the lawsuits down, time-and-time again, has the negative and unintended result (from the standpoint of those bringing the lawsuits) of causing the majority of the people to conclude that the lawsuits are frivolous, brought by conspiracy nuts, and that what the public is being told (by the criminals) is true.

The result being that, in the short term, the lawsuits do more harm than good by reinforcing the mainstream false narrative.

But in the long term....?

And at some point, if you care enough, you do have to draw a line with your sword and not your pen.

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Alan (12th March 2021), Bill Ryan (9th March 2021), Constance (9th March 2021), Denise/Dizi (23rd August 2021), Franny (9th March 2021), Harmony (13th March 2021), heretogrow (9th March 2021), Hym (9th March 2021), janette (9th March 2021), justntime2learn (13th March 2021), onawah (9th March 2021), Reinhard (9th March 2021), Stephanie (23rd March 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 02:45.

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th March 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (18th March 2021), Denise/Dizi (23rd August 2021), Franny (9th March 2021), Harmony (13th March 2021), heretogrow (9th March 2021), Hym (9th March 2021), janette (9th March 2021), justntime2learn (13th March 2021), Reinhard (9th March 2021), Satori (9th March 2021), Stephanie (23rd March 2021)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,033 times in 910 posts

What an accurate title for a thread, Constance.
    Of the many files I have now created, each with hundreds of articles, videos, and studies inside, in this last year of intense study and the pursuit of balance, one of my files I named Vaccine Crimes.....

Yes. I agree with the viewpoints of all these posts.
    I never wait for an adjudication to live my life, nor to postpone moving forward.
    I have daily reminders of the choices available.
    Sometimes, actually often in my own life, we have had to choose the options that have left us alone in the fight for the right to make our own decisions, to choose an integrity. To live for others despite the cost to career movement. This is a healthy choice.

Vaccines are an abdication of the entirety of each individual's innate immune strengths. Just as we are meant to live with an unrestricted aspiration cycle, ingesting and absorbing oxygen, then expelling toxins and carbon dioxide, we are also meant to take control of our own health by living within the lessons, the strengths and weaknesses of our immune systems.

We live as a species because we have strengthened our immune systems, all the while having survived the physically and mentally poisonous intrusions of vaccines. The lies that corporate ideology has sold for over a century by promoting the idolatry of the priestly doctor's class and thru the promotion of germ theory, run contrary to the proven efficacy of naturally enhancing our own immune systems.

I moved to this state in part because I knew of the importance of protecting my son from being vaccinated. I remember the heart numbing loss of my early childhood, seeing my dear eldest sister die one week after receiving the polio shot, all while in remission from Hodgkins Lymphoma. My rare survival from earlier taking a large dose of her medicine, tested then with no white blood cells left, as a 4 yr. old looking for the candy center of her bitter pills, got me into the USC experimental zone for some years afterward. Cruel. Survival. Adaptations that show up as skills years later.

So, absolutely no trust in corporate medicine, and it is nothing but that. Corporate, not human, control. Not ethical. Not moral, yet endlessly hypocritical. Vaccines are the standout tool for the criminal world of modern medicine, even as we recognize the amazing and life saving tools also available to those servants, those doctors and nurses who truly serve humanity.

Because of our spiritual path, my son's and mine, we were able to claim religious exemptions for the one year he spent at a charter school, Waldorf, and the nine years I home schooled him, with no support from the state. I was okay with that. We left California in time to prevent more than one disaster.

That worked out good, considering that the hidden cause for my son's dyslexia was not revealed until many years later when my ex-wife revealed her 1st trimester meth use, when she finally left the state. Her emotional distance, her excess weight loss at that time had prompted me to take a trip with her to the state where we were married, to divorce her, until we found out she was pregnant. I never told her the reason for our trip and I said nothing for 13 years, long after we divorced, when I was awarded sole custody of my son.

If he had been subjected to the violent, genetic assault on his immune system from the imposition of vaccines, with the added disadvantage of having been severely compromised during his first trimester in utero, I know the result would have been extremely difficult for the rest of his life. I am blessed with this great, creative, strong willed and often insightful son, who has turned an apparent disability into his strengths. When the spirit is open to the power of choice, the plasticity of the brain proves itself very real.

This also brings to mind the creep of inoculation mandates into the lives of those in many careers and industries. Many of my fellow film union friends are now being presented with the likelihood of vaxx mandates in the near future, just to keep their jobs. We'll see, but it doesn't look good considering that they have been forced into the very unhealthy overuse of masks, all against the long established OSHA safety guidelines considering decades of experience and endless studies limiting their overuse.

A good reference is Del Bigtree's Highwire show where he interviews two PPE experts, Meghan and Clark, on the correct and incorrect use of masks, as well as them both sharing an efficacy confirmation of his initial use of a portable CO2 measuring device, showing the dangers of inhaling CO2 by overusing various masks.

The union already knows my scientific and common sense approach to safe PPE use. I sent them the many mask studies they asked for early last year. Seeing where this was all going I added in my decades of research on the dangers of vaccine mandates, especially in regards to the long history of unions standing up for the rights of it's members to control their own health choices.

Receiving their response, saying the producer's guild's white paper on returning to work was just a guideline and a recommendation, I knew they would not stand up and be counted as honest representatives of workers rights to healthy work environments.

My response chiding them on taking the advice of the 'biggest asshats in the industry', producers and their collusion with the ELO's, military/intel based Entertainment Liaison Officers, on content, likely lost me the job I had just been offered, that of coordinating a job I was asked to work on, which usually is a guarantee of getting the film I'd be honored to work on, choosing my own crew and enjoying the long, long hours of work each day presents. It is all normal for me, especially living and working in this state. One door closes and many more open, those more suited to my skills.

The imposition of vaccine mandates, even as the current inoculation is by no accurate measure a vaccine and is surely a genetic altering, experimental intrusion, may be a time when I don't expect any realistic, rights based response from many unions. We move on.
    Last edited by Hym; 9th March 2021 at 16:05.

10. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Anka (9th March 2021), Bill Ryan (9th March 2021), Constance (9th March 2021), Denise/Dizi (23rd August 2021), fifi (9th March 2021), Franny (9th March 2021), Harmony (13th March 2021), heretogrow (9th March 2021), janette (9th March 2021), justntime2learn (13th March 2021), Reinhard (9th March 2021), Stephanie (23rd March 2021), Sunny (22nd April 2021), Vangelo (13th March 2021), Violet3 (14th March 2021)

11. Link to Post #26
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

Quote Posted by Satori (here)

I don't think we can wait for court cases to set precedents. The Elite have already broken many treaties around the world and many human rights legislation. They aren't going to stop for a bit of paperwork.

The military are already issuing vaccines to people in places like N.S.W Australia and Philadelphia, U.S.A.

This is literally war. We need to draw our swords and come together folks!
    e
    I feel the same way. This people will stop at nothing unless we show a big enough resistance. However as I have mentioned if more people show support for the ongoing trial and the people battling it, people in the government will start to think. Its the case here in our country. Our president already express that the government will respect the preference of health care workers not to receive vaccine after so many people express criticism for vax. Our mayor the daughter of president express couple of month earlier that vaccine will not be force to anyone. And this is simply because a huge majority of Filipino have express dislike for vaccine on social media. We need to show them our fangs and tell them not so fast over this matter.
    It's been a whole year since the scamdemic first took off. If after being immersed in this experience for one year, people in government still haven't woken up to how corrupt the entire system is, what are the chances that something like a court case is going to get people thinking? Think about what it took for yourself and those around you to really awaken to everything that is going on Bubu. It took me years to put all the pieces of the jigsaw puzzle together, and I'm no slouch. We don't have that luxury of time anymore.

As I said to Delight upstream, there are enough of us now to start an evolution.

The points made above are well put and well taken. My confidence in the judicial system is on par with that of Lin Wood's confidence. Near zero.

And, there is the very real danger that by bringing lawsuits on whatever the political, economic, social hot topic is: 911, the 2020 election, the Cov-19 and vax scam...., and having the judicial system shoot the lawsuits down, time-and-time again, has the negative and unintended result (from the standpoint of those bringing the lawsuits) of causing the majority of the people to conclude that the lawsuits are frivolous, brought by conspiracy nuts, and that what the public is being told (by the criminals) is true.

The result being that, in the short term, the lawsuits do more harm than good by reinforcing the mainstream false narrative.

But in the long term....?

And at some point, if you care enough, you do have to draw a line with your sword and not your pen.
    agree with both of you. we can not expect anything from the judicial they only have to bribe and coerce the judge and its over. What I am saying is the show of force by the masses by showing support to whatever is opposing the stupid reset. The popular demand of the people growling at the politicians is what is going to make them think. But yes it will come to the sword somehow. although the damage will be minimize if they see how big is the opposing force they are going to retreat sooner than later.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    What if we....

OK, so what to do first? I have had zero luck talking to my own family. One brother won't talk to me. A good friend has had the vaccines and won't talk to me.

This is from the article below and I think there has been a wearing away of energy available for resistance. Is our only recourse our own energetic raising? I am having to stay here in this space and try to maintain. So far the world around me is ok. I am grateful!
    We can't wait for everyone to wake up. There are enough of us now to start an evolution. Maybe this will provide you with the inspiration you need Maggie.

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/wFiHGhRbtv52/
    Is there a transcript for the video. I have difficulty understanding spoken English especially video. If none can you perhaps write what's in the nutshell? how do we go about the evolution?

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th March 2021), Constance (9th March 2021), Harmony (13th March 2021), Hym (9th March 2021), janette (9th March 2021), justntime2learn (13th March 2021), Reinhard (9th March 2021), Satori (9th March 2021), Stephanie (23rd March 2021)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Is there a transcript for the video. I have difficulty understanding spoken English especially video. If none can you perhaps write what's in the nutshell? how do we go about the evolution?
    I don't have a transcript but I have an idea of the presentation of Schaefer's evolution expectation. IMO he expects that evolution is an inside job which will show a way of working outside the "solutions" we plan. These solutions are to resist the problems based on the "problem"."reaction"."solution" merry go round. We encounter the daily programming and spin. It does not change anything. Outside the program, there is a Natural Law which has the answers.

This IMO is where we meet the seeming magic of LIFE. I think he expects we will perceive more clearly this "true real" as we "purify" the garbage we have been harboring within our "bodies". I am convinced this idea is absolutely true. Looking at those who were extra extra able to bring divine insight into form, I feel that a kind of inner connection to "God" is always there. I hear many many stories of the fruits of being in alignment with the Living Intelligent Infinity which has a vast purpose (teleology) and includes us.

He is not at all alone in the model IMO that resistance perpetuates the problems. I think that teachers who can help people access their INNER ESSENTIAL connection to Source Intelligence and Love are bringing the TRUTH. The issue I see is when people become attached to their own spiritualized egos with the need to be seen as right. The need for attention is not going to negate what they share but confuses. Particular advocates with a following suggest they have answers and complain others are wrong. The way IMO to use the works they give is to research and apply and never become a cult member.

This whole world is undergoing a shattering in which we have to turn towards the deepest kind of inner connection to our Essence to get a grip. How we do that has many paths. I will vacillate emotionally all through the day with my unpurified "stuff" coming up and scaring me. I hold on for dear life to one and only one thing I know. I exist. I verify that I have a faith: This apparent life I have is for a purpose, LIFE is for me and a Source to whom I may turn in practical help to answer my needs.

The manifestation of my experience looks like magic when I release my control (based on what is feared). I am positive that my task is learning HOW to surrender. I don't quite grok the task yet.

This is true for me... God is REALLY personal. Contact has the sense of being with a beloved. I don't need to define God, calling it Presence and Unknown. As I feel more energized by this connection, the physical reflects healing of all my bodies. For instance, my eyes get clearer in vision every year. I still get migraines but know the friction I experience is self inflicted and they will also resolve.

So far also my "world" is seeming to be safe and kind (until I look at the news... a place where I talk back to the internet as if talking to a collective mind with whom I disagree heartily. I have ALOT to say and I tell the Living God all about my perceptions. I tell God what I want to see. I work on surrendering my expectations but alwyas cultivating what it will feel like to be satisfied). IMO the chief feature of my reality is paradox.

I appreciate that every one is on a journey and we are never all by ourselves even if we like feeling independent.
    Last edited by Delight; 9th March 2021 at 07:07.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th March 2021), Constance (9th March 2021), Harmony (13th March 2021), Hym (9th March 2021), janette (9th March 2021), justntime2learn (13th March 2021), Stephanie (23rd March 2021), Sue (Ayt) (9th March 2021)

15. Link to Post #28
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 02:46.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th March 2021), Franny (9th March 2021), Harmony (9th March 2021), Hym (9th March 2021), janette (9th March 2021), justntime2learn (13th March 2021), Reinhard (9th March 2021), Stephanie (23rd March 2021)

17. Link to Post #29
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,492 times in 246 posts

Beautiful ..thank you 💜xx

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to janette For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th March 2021), Constance (9th March 2021), Franny (9th March 2021), Harmony (14th March 2021), Hym (9th March 2021), Stephanie (23rd March 2021)

19. Link to Post #30
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

Quote Posted by Delight (here)

I don't have a transcript but I have an idea of the presentation of Schaefer's evolution expectation. IMO he expects that evolution is an inside job which will show a way of working outside the "solutions" we plan. These solutions are to resist the problems based on the "problem"."reaction"."solution" merry go round. We encounter the daily programming and spin. It does not change anything. Outside the program, there is a Natural Law which has the answers.

This IMO is where we meet the seeming magic of LIFE. I think he expects we will perceive more clearly this "true real" as we "purify" the garbage we have been harboring within our "bodies". I am convinced this idea is absolutely true. Looking at those who were extra extra able to bring divine insight into form, I feel that a kind of inner connection to "God" is always there. I hear many many stories of the fruits of being in alignment with the Living Intelligent Infinity which has a vast purpose (teleology) and includes us.

He is not at all alone in the model IMO that resistance perpetuates the problems. I think that teachers who can help people access their INNER ESSENTIAL connection to Source Intelligence and Love are bringing the TRUTH. The issue I see is when people become attached to their own spiritualized egos with the need to be seen as right. The need for attention is not going to negate what they share but confuses. Particular advocates with a following suggest they have answers and complain others are wrong. The way IMO to use the works they give is to research and apply and never become a cult member.

This whole world is undergoing a shattering in which we have to turn towards the deepest kind of inner connection to our Essence to get a grip. How we do that has many paths. I will vacillate emotionally all through the day with my unpurified "stuff" coming up and scaring me. I hold on for dear life to one and only one thing I know. I exist. I verify that I have a faith: This apparent life I have is for a purpose, LIFE is for me and a Source to whom I may turn in practical help to answer my needs.

The manifestation of my experience looks like magic when I release my control (based on what is feared). I am positive that my task is learning HOW to surrender. I don't quite grok the task yet.

This is true for me... God is REALLY personal. Contact has the sense of being with a beloved. I don't need to define God, calling it Presence and Unknown. As I feel more energized by this connection, the physical reflects healing of all my bodies. For instance, my eyes get clearer in vision every year. I still get migraines but know the friction I experience is self inflicted and they will also resolve.

So far also my "world" is seeming to be safe and kind (until I look at the news... a place where I talk back to the internet as if talking to a collective mind with whom I disagree heartily. I have ALOT to say and I tell the Living God all about my perceptions. I tell God what I want to see. I work on surrendering my expectations but alwyas cultivating what it will feel like to be satisfied). IMO the chief feature of my reality is paradox.

I appreciate that every one is on a journey and we are never all by ourselves even if we like feeling independent.
    Thanks Maggie, If I understand correctly, its the sort that makes a person access his inner power. Well, I did seen at least one shaman here who is able to perform miracles. Like walking under a downpour without getting hit with a drop of rain. Another healer that is able to mend crushed bone when doctors said the foot is hopeless and needs to be amputated.

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th March 2021), Constance (9th March 2021), Delight (9th March 2021), Franny (9th March 2021), Harmony (13th March 2021), Hym (9th March 2021), janette (27th April 2021), justntime2learn (13th March 2021), Stephanie (23rd March 2021), Zirconian (13th March 2021)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

I think Sacha Stone is amazingly articulate......

Last edited by Delight; 9th March 2021 at 17:49.

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th March 2021), Constance (9th March 2021), Franny (9th March 2021), Harmony (14th March 2021), Hym (15th March 2021), janette (27th April 2021), justntime2learn (13th March 2021), Matthew (9th March 2021), Stephanie (23rd March 2021), Zirconian (13th March 2021)

23. Link to Post #32
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,187 times in 4,071 posts

Another take on the crimes in Israel. Delingpole interviews Illana, an Israeli mother

At 6:19 they talk about the parallels between what's going on now, and what happened in 1944/45

https://sp.rmbl.ws/s8/2/V/O/r/C/VOrCb.caa.1.mp4

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 9th March 2021 at 19:55. Reason: added the link for anyone to download

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th March 2021), Constance (9th March 2021), Franny (10th March 2021), Harmony (14th March 2021), Hym (15th March 2021), janette (9th March 2021), justntime2learn (13th March 2021), Reinhard (9th March 2021), Stephanie (23rd March 2021), Sunny (21st April 2021), Zirconian (13th March 2021)

25. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,088 times in 20,639 posts

THE TRUTH BEHIND THE VACCINE TRIALS
    March 10, 2021
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/the...accine-trials/

New 32 minute video

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/qq6hziNz9PKi

"So the vaccine is not technically licensed as the clinical trials will not be completed until 2023, yet the vaccine promotion campaign is rampant everywhere.

The government, corporations, and celebrities are on an orchestrated campaign to sell us the vaccine, but on what basis are they promoting it?

Featuring Robert F Kennedy Jr and Professor Dolores Cahill, this film looks at how the Covid-19 vaccine managed to make it into peoples’ veins in record time, how trials work, and should we just take the vaccine manufacturers’ word for its safety and efficacy?"
    Last edited by Harmony; 13th March 2021 at 01:26. Reason: embed video as requested
    Each breath a gift...

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th March 2021), Constance (13th March 2021), East Sun (22nd April 2021), Harmony (14th March 2021), Hym (14th March 2021), janette (27th April 2021), Stephanie (23rd March 2021), Zirconian (13th March 2021)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

these are both important articles in their way. Thinking about vaccination IN GENERAL, for years, I have been struck by the belief system that would consider it BETTER to inject potentially harmful substances in the name of health. It isn't science... it is religion which loves WAR, destruction and death in all its gory.

A War on LIFE. It is a religion of DEATH to all but the select whose "social credit" makes that one worthy. The duty is to die (for us unworthies to die) so OTHERS may live.

Based on the idea that we (people) just are NOT good enough by our own connection to LIFE. We are all the deplorables who are not sanctioned. the fact is... the congregation has no clue that they practice this religion against their own well being willingly.

The vaccination has taken on an irrational "sacramental" quality despite the volumes of information available to show... NATURAL immunity from our encounter with pathogens STRENGTHENS us. We have KNOWN means to TREAT people such as Vitamin A for measles; supplements like D (BIGGIE for all kinds of pathogen exposure), zinc and traditionally verified safe medications. That is until the Rockefeller model fully throttled the system.

Quote Welcome To The Inversion
    Tyler Durden's Photo
    BY TYLER DURDEN
    MONDAY, MAR 08, 2021 - 0:00
    Authored by Robert Gore via Straight Line Logic blog,

Getting along by going along with the patently absurd...

A seamless web, they all believe because they all believe.

- The Gordian Knot, Robert Gore, 2000

If it seems like the world has turned upside down it’s because it has. Right is wrong and wrong is right. Truth is lies and lies are truth. Knowledge is ignorance and ignorance is knowledge. Success is failure and failure is success. Reality is illusion and illusion is reality.

It would be comforting to say that this inversion is a plot by nefarious others. Comforting, but not true, in the pre-inversion meaning of the word true. Rather it stems from answers to questions that confront everyone. To think for yourself or believe with the group? To stand alone or cower with the crowd? It’s the conflict between the individual and the collective, and between what’s true and what’s believed.

We live in an age of fear. It’s not fear of germs, war, poverty or any other tangible threat that most besets humanity. It’s the fear of being disliked and ostracized by the group.

If every age has its emblematic technology, ours is social media, with its cloying likes and thumbs up and its vicious cancellations, doxing, and deplatforming. No longer must you wander through life plagued by that nagging insecurity—am I liked? Now you can keep virtual score: you not only know if you’re liked or disliked, you know how much and by whom. Unfortunately, that knowledge doesn’t seem to help; the scoreboards only amplify the insecurity. What was once an occasionally troubling question, privately asked of one’s self, has become a widely held, public obsession.

The official Covid-19 response is the apotheosis of inversion and probably the one that runs it off the rails. There’s a model that has repeatedly erred predicting infection and death rates by orders of magnitude. Use it! Politicians and bureaucrats, the two most power-hungry groups on the planet, are clamoring for unlimited powers to destroy jobs, businesses, economies, lives, and liberty. Give it to ’em, no questions asked! Sunshine, Vitamin D, fresh air, and exercise prevent diseases and lessen their symptoms’ severity. Lock ’em up! Lockdowns aren’t working. Lock ’em up harder! Masks don’t prevent or hinder viral transmission, their packaging says so. Double, triple, or better yet, quadruple mask! At high cycle thresholds, the PCR test throws off many false positives, inflating case counts. Crank up the cycle thresholds until Biden gets in office! Cheap medicines hydroxychloroquine, and ivermectin both prevent and cure the disease, provided it’s not too far advanced. Discourage their use! They work better than expensive vaccines. Make vaccinations mandatory! Scores of reputable and eminent doctors and scientists are questioning and criticizing the protocols. Censor them and follow our shapeshifting science! Death counts are inflated because hospitals have a financial incentive to attribute deaths to Covid-19 and anybody who has tested positive and subsequently dies of whatever cause is labeled a Covid-19 death. If they scare people into saving just one life…. The cure is far worse than the disease. Shut up or we’ll shut you up! There’s always germs out there and they constantly mutate, this horse**** could last forever. New Normal, Great Reset. It will last forever, and it will get worse, won’t it? We’ll circle back on that.

Peer pressure is the fundamental force of the social universe. Anyone who’s part of a collective will be pressured to accept its consensus on matters trivial and important. Congruence between what a collective believes and truth is happenstance. The larger the group, the higher the chance of incongruence.

Groups don’t think, they perpetuate and enforce belief. Collectives collectivize what passes for thought, none more so than governments. There’s always the danger that someone might ask why those who rule get to club everyone else into submission. Rulers either suppress that question or try to provide a nominal justification. If they have the clubs, what are they worried about?

The ruling caste is always small compared to the ruled. No matter how many clubs it has and how overmatched the subjects may be, the ruling caste knows its position is more secure if their subjects believe their propaganda and consent to their rule. The underpinnings of frightened compliance with, “Do as you’re told or else!” are rickety compared to a chorus chanting in unison “We’re all in this together!” or some such rot.

None are so enslaved as those chained to group belief. Truth is irrelevant, group acceptance paramount. Belief is unquestioned and unchallenged, truth the shunned and hated enemy. Governments have promoted this inversion for centuries, always telling the same lies. Faith in government may be the strongest and longest-lived secular religion, and it’s certainly the one most resistant to questions, investigation, or contrary evidence.

The script never varies. We’re good, they’re bad, exterminate them. Conquest, domination, and empire are our nation’s greatness. Need not greed: those who earn it are selfish for trying to keep it; we’re virtuous for taking it away. Our pieces of paper are good as gold. Your squalor has nothing to do with our opulent lifestyles; be grateful for your bread and circuses. Dissidence must be suppressed; opposition is traitorous. Ruination and death are everyone’s fault but ours. You just weren’t good enough to live up to our ideals.

Inversions can only last so long. People consciously or unconsciously reject them, and reality doesn’t invert. A small coterie in Washington may believe they run a global empire, but Russia and China refuse to kowtow, even nominal allies are backing away, and the costs of maintaining its crumbling empire are helping drive the US into bankruptcy. What US cheerleaders call the best military in the world hasn’t won a significant war since World War II and its fighting forces are being ideologically culled or indoctrinated in wokesterism, systematically rendering it even less fit to fight.

The censors no longer hide their censorship. There are stories that cannot be reported, questions that cannot not be asked, investigations that cannot be launched, platforms that cannot be allowed, and issues that cannot be discussed within the captured media. It cried foul when Donald Trump made “fake news” a catch phrase, but it caught on because it confirmed what millions know: much of today’s “news” is fraudulent propaganda.

After a month-and-a-half of one-party rule it’s clear that suppression is only going to get worse. Among those who intellectually stand outside the collective, suppression neither decreases belief in what is suppressed nor increases belief in the party line. They know the truth lies in what’s being kept from them.

Subconsciously, even adherents to the party line never completely believe it. Fully “woke,” you may “know” that Western civilization is a discredited product of the white male patriarchy. However, do you throw yourself from the top of a tall building because the properties of gravity were first described by white English patriarch Isaac Newton?

Psychological dissonance plagues true believers. What are they going to believe: dogma or their own senses and thought processes, such as they are? It’s the root cause of their psychic brittleness: the inability to answer questions or engage in debate, the insistence on ostensible agreement, and the need to suppress anyone who doesn’t go along.

The fragility that tries to adjust reality to belief runs head-on into the desire among those whose behaviors are to be adjusted to live their own lives as they see fit, not to mention reality itself. America’s divide is between those who want to be left alone and those who want to tell them what to do. It’s so much easier for the latter if they can impose at least the appearance of consent on the former through suppression, fraud, or force.

Reality doesn’t invert, no matter how many people believe otherwise. Governments and central banks will debase their fiat debt instruments until the illusion that they’re worth something is discarded. They have every incentive to do so and it’s happening now as governments go broke. Empires crumble because they require more energy and resources to maintain than they generate. The American empire will be no exception. The more production is taxed. regulated, and otherwise penalized, the less production you get. The more indolence is rewarded, the more indolence you get. As government’s power expands, people’s freedom shrinks. You can make people engineers or brain surgeons based on their race, ethnicity, gender, sexual preference or any other irrelevant factor, but it increases the likelihood that the bridge collapses and the patient dies on the operating table.

A society that corrupts science, the basis for discovering, describing, and employing reality, is doomed. Honest science requires free inquiry and debate. It is a never-ending process of proposing, testing, evaluating, revising and discarding hypotheses for new ones with more explanatory and predictive power. There is no such thing as settled science. The claims that there is with regards to climate, coronaviruses, or any other scientific issue are nothing more than admissions that the purported science is propaganda. Unchallenged science is a contradiction in terms; challenge is the lifeblood of science.

So add science that isn’t science to the long list of inversions that collectively could spell humanity’s doom. Consequences don’t recognize wishful thinking or political diktat. Climate and coronavirus dogma masquerading as science is the Trojan horse ushering in the great reset of a new world order. Global governance, state-approved science, political and cultural canons enforced with jihadist zeal, top down economic command and control, the eradication of any vestiges of liberty, and billions of unthinking adherents will destroy rather than build, compounding today’s inversions and creating new ones.

The danger to all this is individuals who think and act for themselves, those who are woke to the woke, so to speak. The key to standing on the outside, critically examining what’s within, is to abandon any desire to be on the inside. The docile dreck and their puppet-masters within are usually sufficient inducement to stay outside. Once that decision is made, independence of thought is almost assured. (Those who see the inside for what it is and still want in are corrupt beyond redemption.)

Challenge dogma and propaganda and you’re a dissident. Not always a comfortable position, but the dissidents will have the best shot at surviving the coming collapse. The insiders will suffer shattering disillusionment as reality obliterates cherished belief…and the insiders.

The historically unprecedented scale of present inversions guarantees upheaval and change beyond reckoning when reality’s full force can no longer be denied or subverted. Even those who see things as they are and regard themselves as fully prepared will be shocked by what’s to come. At least they will retain the existential essentials of observational power and logic as they sort through the smoldering intellectual landscape, discard the inversions, and get on with the rebuilding.
    Quote The Specter of Eugenics in the Age of Covid
    By Jefferey Jaxen/

In 1977 at a building dedication bearing his name, former vice president Hubert Humphrey said, “The moral test of government is how that government treats those who are in the dawn of life, the children; those who are in the twilight of life, the elderly; those who are in the shadows of life, the sick, the needy and the handicapped.”

During the past year of our collective, Covid-slanted world, Humphrey’s observations would be seen as radical and unnecessary. Or perhaps even the target of a Big Tech social media censorship campaign. Current events are beginning to rhyme with past stanzas from dark epic poems one would hope were never again written or recited by conscious humanity.

It was the late 19th century and oligarchs in both America and Europe began to aggressively centralize their wealth. To justify their rule of society a reason was needed, one that appeared to be rooted in sound scientific principle at the time. Having all the hallmarks of a religious cult directed by pseudoscience, the eugenics movement landed on the shores of America into the waiting arms of The Rockefeller Foundation, the Carnegie Institute, Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory and the malleable minds of the influential American intelligentsia of the time.

Running parallel to the eugenic ideology’s enchantment of America’s medical and science communities, a separate power-play was initiated. The Flexner brothers, along with untold millions from both the Rockefeller and Carnegie Foundation, set out to monopolize medicine steering it aggressively away from all natural therapies and holistic cures towards a ‘cut, poison, burn and inject’ future forevermore. A paradigm based upon germ theory in which the individual and their personal sovereignty was eliminated from the equation, along with the law of terrain.

With eugenics humming, a Eugenics Record Office (ERO) was established in 1910 with the aims of registering the genetic information and lineage of every American. In 1922, assistant director of the ERO, Harry Laughlin, drafted the Model Eugenical Sterilization Law to serve as the model for states.

Historian Alex Wellerstein writes, “A state law derived from his model was passed by the state of Virginia in 1924, and found constitutional by the U.S. Supreme Court in the highly flawed case of Buck v. Bell in 1927. The ruling greatly increased the passing of sterilization laws and the use of eugenic sterilization through the period of the second World War. State sterilization programs resulted in the sterilization of over 64,000 mentally ill and developmentally disabled patients by the time they went into general disuse in the mid-1960s.”

Much like the late 19th century, the Covid response has provided a golden opportunity for the vertical integration of power. Decimating economies across the world, continued rolling lockdowns have strangled main street making a select few in key positions extremely wealthy and powerful. The wholesale vertical integration of society is happening before our eyes as local economies are throttled seeing both business and life itself thrust into a tightly controlled cyberspace.

The medical community has bit down hard on the Covid response with the hysteria being used to fuel a resurgence of eugenic-like behavior –selection by government edicts, executed by the medical establishment, on which lives are more important. Actions that, only a year prior, would have been socially repulsive and legally prosecutable, are now making regular headlines floated as ‘reasonable’ in a society where the humanity of many has been sidelined by the idea of an invisible viral enemy.

During the early eugenics movement, individuals were called ‘feeble-minded’ and ‘defectives.’ Those were some of the nebulous and pseudoscientific terms used to label those with a range of challenges from neurological issues and addictions to low IQ scores became just some of a litany of ‘genetic defects’ deemed worthy the state-sponsored sterilization of people against their will. The wholesale elimination of the ‘defectives’ by government was also discussed. Fortunately, as radically inhuman as the political and legal sentiment of the time became, it never reached such obscene excesses as extermination.

In a Covid-frenzied world, profound shifts in the Overton Window are being tolerated. Political will is being easily co-oped by worse-case-scenario computer modeling and doomsday virus predictions by questionable players.

The Guardian recently reported people with learning difficulties had been given do not resuscitate orders during the second wave of the pandemic. Mencap, the U.K.’s leading charity for individuals with learning disabilities, said it had received reports in January from people with learning disabilities that they had been told they would not be resuscitated if they were taken ill with Covid-19. Public Health England claims that younger people with learning difficulties aged 18 to 34 are 30 times more likely to die of Covid than others the same age.

Another disturbing data point saw scientific aides to U.K. Prime Minister Boris Johnson openly express views on eugenics and racial intelligence. Albeit slammed by leading scientists in February 2020 as being “confused” and “morally repugnant, the story surfaced at a time when many were mourning the loss of loved ones from government mismanagement of care homes.

Meanwhile in August, NHS managers told care homes to put blanket ‘do not resuscitate’ orders on all of their care home residents during the peak of the Covid crisis, according to a report detailed in the Daily Mail.

In their November interim report, The Care Quality Commission’s independent investigationfound the blanket and inappropriate use of ‘do not resuscitate’ orders “could have had an impact, including potentially avoidable death, on older people and disabled people living in care homes, including those with physical and sensory impairments, people with a learning disability or cognitive impairments such as dementia.”

An Amnesty International report in October, which called for a full public inquiry, found inappropriate or unlawful use of ‘do not resuscitate’ orders by GPs, clinical commissioning groups, hospitals, and care homes in the U.K.

In the U.S., Covid’s urgency took on a different flavor with equally devastating results to our society’s vulnerable. Having danced around the issue for nearly a year, New York Governor Andrew Cuomo and his health lead Howard Zucker have been forced to come clean about omitting the true death toll stemming from their now infamous March 25, 2020, order. Nursing homes were devastated as civid-positive patients were directed by government into understaffed nursing homes. Rather than correct the error, the order was allowed to continue for nearly two months through the height of New York’s “first wave,” before the order was rescinded.

Calls for ‘Focused Protection’ of the high-risk by global health experts went unheeded. Cuomo’s nursing home death sentence, what should have been a one-off mistake, was repeated in several states with darkly predictable outcomes.

Even the corridors of the White House aren’t exempt from this renewed misanthropic mission creep. Doctor Ezekiel Emanuel, hired by Biden’s coronavirus task force, faced backlash for an article he wrote in the Atlantic, making “An argument that society and families—and you—will be better off if nature takes its course swiftly and promptly,” at no later than 75 [Joe Biden is 77]. Emanuel writes, “Living too long is also a loss…It robs us of our creativity and ability to contribute to work, society, the world…”

The Flexner Report of old has also witnessed a make-over, supplanted by its modern-day equivalent of Big Tech social media corporations. Longtime monied operations of old to influence the medical trajectory of universities have been replaced by immediate censorship, directed by non-governmental organizations and health agencies connected at the hip with pharmaceutical interests.

In an effort to quash competing thoughts in the online marketplace of ideas, Big Tech has activated their ‘warp speed’ version of algorithmic suppression to consolidate the conversation and thus the greater medical consciousness. Medical truths, open debate and investigative discovery by individuals or organizations—from distinguished doctors to everyday citizens—have been silenced for speaking certain inconvenient truths which cast public health initiatives and individual pharmaceutical products in an often well-deserved bad light.

Where we are along the sordid trajectory of our Covid response only history will tell. Keeping these measures in place has caused irreparable damage, with the underprivileged disproportionately harmed. Despite our growing knowledge, the most compassionate approach that balances the risks and benefits of reaching herd immunity has not been followed.

The most vulnerable. The sick. People with disabilities. The young and the elderly. All have been disproportionally saddled with an unfair share of harm from the government’s myopic Covid response. Which direction societies decide upon next will resonate into our future in profound ways.
    Last edited by Delight; 13th March 2021 at 00:50.

28. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

avid (13th March 2021), Bill Ryan (13th March 2021), Constance (13th March 2021), fifi (13th March 2021), Harmony (14th March 2021), Hym (14th March 2021), janette (27th April 2021), justntime2learn (14th March 2021), onawah (13th March 2021), Peace in Oz (14th March 2021), Philippe (27th March 2021), Stephanie (23rd March 2021), Violet3 (14th March 2021), Zirconian (13th March 2021)

29. Link to Post #35
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 02:46.

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (14th March 2021), Bill Ryan (13th March 2021), fifi (14th March 2021), Harmony (14th March 2021), Hym (14th March 2021), janette (27th April 2021), justntime2learn (14th March 2021), Reinhard (14th March 2021), Stephanie (23rd March 2021), Tintin (14th March 2021), Zirconian (13th March 2021)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Who could have ever have anticipated this?? 🤦

Whilst people like Sadhguru have fallen by the wayside, luckily, others who you never thought might have done so, are speaking out for humanity.

https://isha.sadhguru.org/au/en/wisd...sadhguru-views

"The Anti-Vaccination Movement - Sadhguru's Views[/B]

A Pragmatic Solution
    Vaccines have brought a power and wellbeing to our lives – most of us are sitting here because we were vaccinated. Otherwise we would definitely not be here."
    I have ZERO respect for this long haired sumptuous robed pretender to any spiritual authority. I know about his history and the very odd day when his wife conveniently died (her death was shoved under the mystical rug). This man is none of my business BUT he is sticking his nose into my hornets nest. This is the rage I feel when I know enough to know that the guidance is EVIL.

I feel HUGE pity for how people get duped and depend on pathological users. I feel pity for all who have been injured by ANY so called medicine that is actually deadly poison. I feel doubt for the future of mankind.
    Last edited by Delight; 14th March 2021 at 16:29.

32. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th March 2021), Constance (14th March 2021), East Sun (16th March 2021), Harmony (15th March 2021), Hym (14th March 2021), janette (27th April 2021), justntime2learn (14th March 2021), onawah (14th March 2021), Philippe (27th March 2021), Reinhard (14th March 2021), Stephanie (23rd March 2021), Tintin (14th March 2021)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,758 times in 2,555 posts

'Austria / Luxembourg / Norway / Lithuania / Iceland / Latvia / Estonia / Denmark / Romania / Italy
    All suspended AstraZeneca.
    Yet Australia says it’s safe!

34. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

avid (14th March 2021), Bill Ryan (14th March 2021), Constance (14th March 2021), fifi (16th March 2021), Harmony (15th March 2021), Hym (14th March 2021), janette (27th April 2021), jaybee (14th March 2021), justntime2learn (14th March 2021), Peace in Oz (15th March 2021), Stephanie (23rd March 2021), Tintin (14th March 2021), wondering (15th March 2021)

35. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,959 times in 2,206 posts

Quote Posted by Jill (here)
    'Austria / Luxembourg / Norway / Lithuania / Iceland / Latvia / Estonia / Denmark / Romania / Italy
    All suspended AstraZeneca.
    Yet Australia says it’s safe!
    Hmmm - came across this info today...

https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/gov...19-vaccination

quote....

[SYDNEY] Australian health minister Greg Hunt is expected to make a full recovery after being admitted to hospital with a suspected infection two days after taking a Covid-19 vaccine, his office said on Tuesday.

The previous day, Mr Hunt said on Twitter that he had been inoculated at the weekend with AstraZeneca's Covid-19 vaccine, one of two being distributed in the country.

Mr Hunt, 55, will stay overnight for observation and is receiving antibiotics and fluid, his office said, without describing his symptoms or saying when he was admitted to hospital.

"The minister is expected to make a full recovery," it said in a statement. "His condition is not considered to be related to the vaccine."

perish the thought that it is related to the vaccine...

36. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th March 2021), Constance (14th March 2021), Eva2 (18th March 2021), fifi (16th March 2021), Harmony (15th March 2021), Hym (15th March 2021), janette (27th April 2021), justntime2learn (14th March 2021), Reinhard (14th March 2021), Stephanie (23rd March 2021), wondering (15th March 2021)

37. Link to Post #39
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,025 times in 571 posts

Every story is a heart breaker. I knew a mother with triplets all ended autistic and had the vax. Her friend, my friend had fraternal twins. The girl after the MMR lost all her gorgeous thick Italian hair, had full body rash, and lost her words at one year and she was a chatterbox. The parents took the child out of the pediatricians hands and gave her to my husband who treated her with natural supplements and support for the brain. We were able to turn around her liver enzymes inside of 4 months and her hair began to grow and she began to speak. The rash disappeared. However, that vax left her thyroid damaged and we will never know to what extent. Childrens hospital failed at any support. To this day her hair did fall completely out, and she is alopecia ariata bald at age 15. This is such trauma for a teenager and an example that there are long range consequences from the vax no matter what one can do to amend the symptoms.
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

38. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th March 2021), Constance (15th March 2021), Eva2 (18th March 2021), fifi (16th March 2021), Harmony (15th March 2021), Hym (15th March 2021), janette (27th April 2021), justntime2learn (15th March 2021), Peace in Oz (15th March 2021), Stephanie (23rd March 2021), Sue (Ayt) (18th March 2021), wondering (15th March 2021), Zirconian (15th March 2021)

39. Link to Post #40
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 02:47.

40. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th March 2021), East Sun (22nd April 2021), Eva2 (18th March 2021), Hym (18th March 2021), janette (27th April 2021), justntime2learn (18th March 2021), Karezza (18th March 2021), Stephanie (23rd March 2021), Sue (Ayt) (18th March 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 94 FirstFirst 1 2 12 52 94 LastLast