+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 95 FirstFirst 1 12 22 32 72 95 LastLast

Thread: Vaccine Crimes

1. Link to Post #421
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,567 times in 8,700 posts

Default Re: Vaccine Crimes

More evidence that this quote is appropriate- "Mengele on steroids" experimenting on babies and the very young. Only the soul-less or mind-controlled would allow that on their children me thinks.

Justice and retribution cannot come soon enough.

Quote Rumble — Thomas Renz, attorney for the Frontline Doctors:

“Here’s your way out, politicians… for those of
    you who have been Covid sellouts, here is your ‘out’, and I want you to hear me. I’m going to put this into as simple terms as possible.

This data is coming out. We are going to make it go everywhere… I’ve given it to so many attorneys, you’re going to have a heck of a time shutting us up.

So, your options are you can come out and you can support the American people and you can start investigating and hopefully imprisoning these bureaucrats that have been murdering our soldiers and murdering American people, OR, you can show the American people that you stand on the side of death…

I saw today, I was outraged, Anthony Scumbag Garbage Murderer Fauci came out and said he wants to give this to kids under 4 in a three dose series. He wants to murder more children… He is a liar. He is a crook. He is Mengele on steroids. I can not think of a worse human being on this planet.”
    https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/w...covid-vaccines

https://summit.news/2022/01/27/video...ovid-vaccines/

Quote Watch: Fauci Decrees Kids Under Four Will Get Three COVID Vaccines
    Tyler Durden's Photo
    BY TYLER DURDEN
    THURSDAY, JAN 27, 2022 - 07:40 PM
    Authored by Steve Watson via Summit News,

Appearing during a White House press briefing Wednesday, Anthony Fauci decreed that children under the age of four will eventually be subjected to a “three-dose regimen” of COVID vaccines.

“Dose and regimen for children 6 months to 24 months worked well, but it turned out the other group from 24 months to 4 years did not yet reach the level of non-inferiority, so the studies are continued,” Fauci noted.

He added, “It looks like it will be a three-dose regimen. I don’t think we can predict when we will see an EUA [Emergency Use Authorization] with that.”

He told reporters that he couldn’t give an exact timetable on when this would happen, but was adamant it would.

“We need to be patient,” he said, adding “That’s why the system works. The FDA is very scrupulous in their ability and in their effort to make sure that, before something gets approved for any age, and especially with children … that they will be safe, and that they will be effective.”

Last week, Fauci suggested that he wants to see the FDA authorise the vaccines for toddlers within a month.

“My hope is that it’s going to be within the next month or so and not much later than that, but I can’t guarantee that,” Fauci said during an interview.

“I can’t out guess the FDA. I’m going to have to leave that to them,” he added.

However, after the interview, Fauci sent CNBC a statement “clarifying that he’s not involved in the decision making process at the FDA and didn’t know when the agency will clear the shots.”

“I did not at all mean to imply that the authorization would come within a month,” Fauci said, adding “I meant that we do not know … I am not involved in that decision.”

CDC Data has shown that children make up less than 0.1 percent of Covid deaths since the beginning of the pandemic in March 2020.

Source

To date, 259 of around 860,000 recorded U.S. Covid deaths have been among children under the age of five.

A study out of the University of Utah last October (before Omicron) found that exactly 50 percent of children who contract the virus have asymptomatic cases.

The World Health Organization’s Chief Scientist Soumya Swaminathan previously said that the body does not see it as necessary for healthy children to take Covid booster vaccines.

“The aim is to protect the most vulnerable, to protect those at highest risk of severe disease and dying, those are our elderly population, immunocompromised with underlying conditions and also health care workers,” Swaminathan said last week.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 28th January 2022 at 03:35.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

avid (28th January 2022), Bill Ryan (28th January 2022), Ewan (28th January 2022), Gwin Ru (28th January 2022), Harmony (28th January 2022), Hermoor (1st February 2022), Ivanhoe (3rd February 2022), Mercedes (2nd February 2022), mojo (28th January 2022), Pam (31st January 2022), Ravenlocke (1st February 2022), Reinhard (28th January 2022), ulli (1st February 2022)

3. Link to Post #422
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,819 times in 4,381 posts

... from Jim Stone:
    FRENCH COURT RULES DEATH BY VAX IS SUICIDE IN LIFE INSURANCE CLAIMS

UPDATE: Judgedredd wrote and said it was an Italian court, not a French court, but with that considered everything checked out accurate.

[
    Jim Stone's] response: The French make Renault. The Italians make Ferrarri . . . . You can't make this stuff up, AND THAT COURT IS RIGHT. Since the vax is experimental, taking it is suicidal and insurance companies don't have to cover that. I found this here.
    Picked this story up at La Quinta Columna TV's Telegram account, popped it into Google Translate (maybe the censors will learn something), et voila -- a qui esta: A Spanish newspaper, Noticiero Universal, reports that a French court has agreed with an insurance company that death after experimental vaccination is "suicide."

Is it possible? Seems too rational to be true, but here's the headline: "La justicia francesa exime a una compañía de seguros de cubrir la muerte de un vacunado por considerar un suicidio que se inyectara un producto experimental"

Google translate is a bit clunky, but the gist is clear:
    French justice exempts an insurance company from covering the death of a vaccinated person for considering suicide who injected an experimental product.
    Follow the money, but in this case it leads not to a corrupt den of killers 'n' cash but to a ruling of bottom-line-logic. Taking an experimental shot of gene-altering nano-wiring is, yes, suicidal.

Here's the rest of the translation.
    A French citizen dies two weeks after receiving the vaccines, but the life insurance does not cover his death, arguing that he volunteered to inject himself with an experimental product that had not been properly tested.
    The court in charge of the case has accepted the objections of the insurer considering, "in law, that adherence to the experiment of phase three, in which the proven innocuousness is non-existent", makes the death of the French citizen to be considered a "fatality"; voluntary”, that is, risk not covered by the contract and legally admitted as suicide.

The family appealed this decision, but the insurer's defense was admitted as "founded and contractually fair", considering that "this known and public taking of mortal risk is legally like suicide", since the client had sufficient information and , however, "has voluntarily accepted to run the risk of dying without being forced to do so."

Consequently, death after vaccination is considered suicide by the French courts, which sets a disturbing precedent. For their part, the insurers will not repay the loans either because the lethal risk of the vaccine makes the contract null and void.

“This judicial decision came after the filing of a lawsuit (Recourse to Law 210/92) to obtain compensation, damages and interest after a death by vaccination, confirmed by autopsy. The request was not accepted because vaccination is not mandatory”, explains a source familiar with the case.

“Hence the race to impose the health pass on us, because the governments have signed leonine secret contracts with the laboratories, in which they have demanded that they not be held responsible in the event of adverse effects. These governments have therefore blackmailed the populations to avoid being responsible themselves”, he adds.
    Of course, a few more details would be helpful -- the insurance company, the court, stuff like that. If/when they show up, I'll update
    [Jim Stone's] comment: My guess is that American insurance companies are doing the same thing, but it is so completely censored no one has been able to get the word out.

4. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Alecs (31st January 2022), avid (28th January 2022), Ba-ba-Ra (28th January 2022), Bill Ryan (28th January 2022), Ewan (28th January 2022), gord (28th January 2022), Harmony (31st January 2022), Hermoor (1st February 2022), Ivanhoe (3rd February 2022), Mercedes (2nd February 2022), mizo (28th January 2022), mojo (28th January 2022), mountain_jim (28th January 2022), Nasu (1st February 2022), Pam (31st January 2022), Peace in Oz (29th January 2022), Ravenlocke (1st February 2022), Reinhard (28th January 2022), ulli (1st February 2022)

5. Link to Post #423
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,028 times in 2,189 posts

Romanian MEP exposes secret agreements that Big Pharma forced governments around the world to sign with Pfizer.

6. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

Alecs (31st January 2022), Ba-ba-Ra (31st January 2022), Bill Ryan (29th January 2022), DaveToo (29th January 2022), Ewan (31st January 2022), gord (29th January 2022), Gwin Ru (29th January 2022), Harmony (31st January 2022), Hermoor (1st February 2022), Ivanhoe (3rd February 2022), Matthew (29th January 2022), Mercedes (2nd February 2022), mountain_jim (31st January 2022), muxfolder (5th February 2022), Pam (31st January 2022), Ravenlocke (1st February 2022), Reinhard (29th January 2022), Sunny (29th January 2022), TravelerJim (29th January 2022)

7. Link to Post #424
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,339 times in 4,087 posts

Are they being chased into dropping vaccination mandates (in the UK so far and at least another country from memory)?

PJH Law
    @pjhlaw
    The real reason NHS mandate was scrapped?
    https://twitter.com/TerraSolis17/sta...09771340185606
    Rouge**PureSang**Based
    @TerraSolis17
    'I have indisputable proof'

Thomas Renz

The data referred to in the video is linked in the tweet comments
    https://twitter.com/NNeanderMedical/...73626749833216
    The New Neander's Medical
    @NNeanderMedical
    The Armed Forces Health Surveillance Branch’s(AFHSB) Defense Medical Epidemiology Database(DMED) is a web-based tool to remotely query de-identified active component personnel and medical event data contained within the Defense Medical Surveillance System.

https://roar-assets-auto.rbl.ms/docu...heet_final.pdf

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st January 2022), ClearWater (1st February 2022), Ewan (31st January 2022), Gwin Ru (31st January 2022), Harmony (31st January 2022), Hermoor (1st February 2022), Ivanhoe (3rd February 2022), Mercedes (2nd February 2022), mountain_jim (31st January 2022), Nasu (1st February 2022), Pam (31st January 2022), pyrangello (31st January 2022), Ravenlocke (1st February 2022), Reinhard (31st January 2022)

9. Link to Post #425
    Thanks

https://gab.com/KanekoaTheGreat

Quote The whole world should have the option of buying hydroxychloroquine, ivermectin, and a z-pack at the local corner store, but the psychopaths in power used the legacy media, big tech, and a captured medical system to shutdown all cheap and effective treatments.

Instead of using generic, repurposed antivirals, anti-inflammatories, anti-coagulants, and antibiotics, the globalist regime closed down small businesses, shredded fundamental human rights, and created a fraudulent $100 billion mRNA vaccine industry.

Their solution to an infectious disease was an authoritarian biomedical-surveillance state built around a subscription service to a deadly and ineffective experimental gene therapy shot.

Blocking early treatment, locking down the world, and mandating a mRNA shot that is killing people are all crimes against humanity.

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

10. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Alecs (31st January 2022), avid (31st January 2022), Bill Ryan (31st January 2022), ClearWater (1st February 2022), DaveToo (31st January 2022), Ewan (1st February 2022), Gwin Ru (31st January 2022), Harmony (31st January 2022), Hermoor (1st February 2022), Ivanhoe (3rd February 2022), Matthew (31st January 2022), Mercedes (2nd February 2022), muxfolder (5th February 2022), Nasu (1st February 2022), Pam (31st January 2022), pyrangello (31st January 2022), Ravenlocke (1st February 2022), Reinhard (31st January 2022), Spiral (1st February 2022), wondering (31st January 2022)

11. Link to Post #426
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Matthew (here)
    Are they being chased into dropping vaccination mandates (in the UK so far and at least another country from memory)?

PJH Law
    @pjhlaw
    The real reason NHS mandate was scrapped?
    https://twitter.com/TerraSolis17/sta...09771340185606
    Rouge**PureSang**Based
    @TerraSolis17
    'I have indisputable proof'

Thomas Renz

The data referred to in the video is linked in the tweet comments
    https://twitter.com/NNeanderMedical/...73626749833216
    The New Neander's Medical
    @NNeanderMedical
    The Armed Forces Health Surveillance Branch’s(AFHSB) Defense Medical Epidemiology Database(DMED) is a web-based tool to remotely query de-identified active component personnel and medical event data contained within the Defense Medical Surveillance System.

https://roar-assets-auto.rbl.ms/docu...heet_final.pdf

https://twitter.com/samuelbellows1/s...8SJ2IJv-a_hqfg

12. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

avid (31st January 2022), Bill Ryan (31st January 2022), ClearWater (1st February 2022), Ewan (1st February 2022), Gwin Ru (31st January 2022), Harmony (3rd February 2022), Hermoor (1st February 2022), Ivanhoe (3rd February 2022), Matthew (31st January 2022), melissanederland (31st January 2022), Mercedes (2nd February 2022), Nasu (1st February 2022), Pam (1st February 2022), Ravenlocke (1st February 2022), wondering (5th February 2022)

13. Link to Post #427
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,976 times in 1,707 posts

Is it a crime to fake receiving a vaccine?
    What if you are the Prime Minister trying to do this?

To all the nurses/doctors on Avalon, does this look like the proper
    procedure for giving a vaccine?

One-handing it?
    No needle resistance?
    Just curious.

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

avid (31st January 2022), Bill Ryan (31st January 2022), Ewan (1st February 2022), Gwin Ru (1st February 2022), Harmony (3rd February 2022), Hermoor (1st February 2022), jaybee (31st January 2022), Mercedes (2nd February 2022), mountain_jim (31st January 2022), Pam (1st February 2022), Ravenlocke (4th February 2022), Reinhard (31st January 2022)

15. Link to Post #428
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,024 times in 2,210 posts

Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)
    Is it a crime to fake receiving a vaccine?
    What if you are the Prime Minister trying to do this?

To all the nurses/doctors on Avalon, does this look like the proper
    procedure for giving a vaccine?

One-handing it?
    No needle resistance?
    Just curious.

It was stabbed into that 'thing' he has tattooed on his arm...

also I've never seen the beige pinky strip of something near the top of the needle on any other film of someone being jabbed - although I must admit I avoid looking at jabbing usually because I think it's part of the brainwashing to get the image deep into the mind...

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

avid (31st January 2022), Bill Ryan (31st January 2022), Gwin Ru (1st February 2022), Harmony (3rd February 2022), Hermoor (1st February 2022), Mercedes (2nd February 2022), Pam (1st February 2022), Ravenlocke (4th February 2022), Reinhard (31st January 2022)

17. Link to Post #429
    Thanks

18. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

avid (31st January 2022), Bill Ryan (31st January 2022), ClearWater (1st February 2022), DNA (6th February 2022), Gwin Ru (1st February 2022), Harmony (3rd February 2022), Hermoor (1st February 2022), Ivanhoe (3rd February 2022), jaybee (31st January 2022), Mercedes (2nd February 2022), Nasu (1st February 2022), Pam (1st February 2022), Ravenlocke (1st February 2022), Spiral (1st February 2022), ulli (1st February 2022), wondering (5th February 2022)

19. Link to Post #430
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,866 times in 1,073 posts

Share it around if you can. Help to get it out there.

Last edited by Hermoor; 1st February 2022 at 01:59.

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st February 2022), Gwin Ru (1st February 2022), Harmony (3rd February 2022), justntime2learn (8th February 2022), Mercedes (2nd February 2022), mountain_jim (1st February 2022), Nasu (1st February 2022), Pam (1st February 2022), Ravenlocke (1st February 2022), Spiral (1st February 2022), Sue (Ayt) (1st February 2022), ulli (1st February 2022)

21. Link to Post #431
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,172 times in 572 posts

The amount of MSM articles and stories recently stating the reasons why the masses are (will be) having heart attacks, strokes etc this is mind- blowing!

Football stress, weather changes, shoveling snow, energy drinks, alcohol consumption, even cutting down on alcohol consumption!
    The latest one I read is the clocks going back in spring -ffs!

Click image for larger version

Name:	dgh.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	112.2 KB
ID:	48374

We're constantly conditioned not question the vaccines.
    Last edited by mizo; 1st February 2022 at 14:10. Reason: typos and bad eyesight :)

22. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to mizo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st February 2022), DaveToo (1st February 2022), Ewan (1st February 2022), gord (1st February 2022), Gwin Ru (1st February 2022), Harmony (3rd February 2022), Hermoor (2nd February 2022), Ivanhoe (3rd February 2022), Mercedes (2nd February 2022), Nasu (1st February 2022), Ravenlocke (4th February 2022), Reinhard (3rd February 2022), Spiral (1st February 2022), wondering (5th February 2022)

23. Link to Post #432
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/sta...oRmI2reGGb_z5g

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st February 2022), ClearWater (6th February 2022), gord (1st February 2022), Gwin Ru (1st February 2022), Harmony (3rd February 2022), Hermoor (2nd February 2022), Ivanhoe (3rd February 2022), Mercedes (2nd February 2022), Nasu (1st February 2022), Spiral (1st February 2022), wondering (5th February 2022)

25. Link to Post #433
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/clif_high/status...1_OkUtrmoW4b6Q

https://twitter.com/clif_high/status...mZcSXfm0S30-YA

Last edited by mountain_jim; 1st February 2022 at 18:05.

26. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

avid (3rd February 2022), Bill Ryan (1st February 2022), ClearWater (6th February 2022), Gwin Ru (1st February 2022), Harmony (3rd February 2022), Hermoor (2nd February 2022), Ivanhoe (3rd February 2022), melissanederland (1st February 2022), Mercedes (2nd February 2022), Nasu (1st February 2022), Ravenlocke (4th February 2022), Spiral (1st February 2022)

27. Link to Post #434
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/RobertKennedyJr/...vB9w-HovmSHoLA

28. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

avid (3rd February 2022), Bill Ryan (2nd February 2022), ClearWater (6th February 2022), DaveToo (2nd February 2022), Ewan (3rd February 2022), Gwin Ru (2nd February 2022), Harmony (3rd February 2022), Hermoor (2nd February 2022), Ivanhoe (3rd February 2022), Kryztian (7th February 2022), Ravenlocke (4th February 2022), Reinhard (3rd February 2022), Sadieblue (8th February 2022), wondering (5th February 2022)

29. Link to Post #435
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,866 times in 1,073 posts

Dutch MP Gideon van Meijeren again. The last time we saw this rookie he was making his Prime Minister Rutte look like the lying WEF minion he is. This time he's punching hard for the Dutch children. Good man.

Vaxx nurse to Dutch kid: "If you get sick tomorrow after your vaxx (which is possible) you should say it must have been something you ate."

30. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

avid (3rd February 2022), Bill Ryan (2nd February 2022), ClearWater (6th February 2022), DaveToo (2nd February 2022), Ewan (3rd February 2022), Gwin Ru (3rd February 2022), Harmony (3rd February 2022), Ivanhoe (3rd February 2022), mountain_jim (3rd February 2022), Ravenlocke (4th February 2022), Sadieblue (8th February 2022), wondering (5th February 2022)

31. Link to Post #436
    United States Moderator Chris Gilbert's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,999 times in 595 posts

It's one thing to try to cancel Mercola or Joe Rogan, but I wonder what they will do when mainstream academic publications start asking more hard questions...

Covid-19 vaccines and treatments: we must have raw data, now

Quote Data should be fully and immediately available for public scrutiny

In the pages of The BMJ a decade ago, in the middle of a different pandemic, it came to light that governments around the world had spent billions stockpiling antivirals for influenza that had not been shown to reduce the risk of complications, hospital admissions, or death. The majority of trials that underpinned regulatory approval and government stockpiling of oseltamivir (Tamiflu) were sponsored by the manufacturer; most were unpublished, those that were published were ghostwritten by writers paid by the manufacturer, the people listed as principal authors lacked access to the raw data, and academics who requested access to the data for independent analysis were denied.1234

The Tamiflu saga heralded a decade of unprecedented attention to the importance of sharing clinical trial data.56 Public battles for drug company data,78 transparency campaigns with thousands of signatures,910 strengthened journal data sharing requirements,1112 explicit commitments from companies to share data,13 new data access website portals,8 and landmark transparency policies from medicines regulators1415 all promised a new era in data transparency.

Progress was made, but clearly not enough. The errors of the last pandemic are being repeated. Memories are short. Today, despite the global rollout of covid-19 vaccines and treatments, the anonymised participant level data underlying the trials for these new products remain inaccessible to doctors, researchers, and the public—and are likely to remain that way for years to come.16 This is morally indefensible for all trials, but especially for those involving major public health interventions.

Unacceptable delay
    Pfizer’s pivotal covid vaccine trial was funded by the company and designed, run, analysed, and authored by Pfizer employees. The company and the contract research organisations that carried out the trial hold all the data.17 And Pfizer has indicated that it will not begin entertaining requests for trial data until May 2025, 24 months after the primary study completion date, which is listed on ClinicalTrials.gov as 15 May 2023 (NCT04368728).

The lack of access to data is consistent across vaccine manufacturers.16 Moderna says data “may be available … with publication of the final study results in 2022.”18 Datasets will be available “upon request and subject to review once the trial is complete,” which has an estimated primary completion date of 27 October 2022 (NCT04470427).

As of 31 December 2021, AstraZeneca may be ready to entertain requests for data from several of its large phase III trials.19 But actually obtaining data could be slow going. As its website explains, “timelines vary per request and can take up to a year upon full submission of the request.”20

Underlying data for covid-19 therapeutics are similarly hard to find. Published reports of Regeneron’s phase III trial of its monoclonal antibody therapy REGEN-COV flatly state that participant level data will not be made available to others.21 Should the drug be approved (and not just emergency authorised), sharing “will be considered.” For remdesivir, the US National Institutes of Health, which funded the trial, created a new portal to share data (https://accessclinicaldata.niaid.nih.gov/), but the dataset on offer is limited. An accompanying document explains: “The longitudinal data set only contains a small subset of the protocol and statistical analysis plan objectives.”

We are left with publications but no access to the underlying data on reasonable request. This is worrying for trial participants, researchers, clinicians, journal editors, policy makers, and the public. The journals that have published these primary studies may argue that they faced an awkward dilemma, caught between making the summary findings available quickly and upholding the best ethical values that support timely access to underlying data. In our view, there is no dilemma; the anonymised individual participant data from clinical trials must be made available for independent scrutiny.

Journal editors, systematic reviewers, and the writers of clinical practice guideline generally obtain little beyond a journal publication, but regulatory agencies receive far more granular data as part of the regulatory review process. In the words of the European Medicine Agency’s former executive director and senior medical officer, “relying solely on the publications of clinical trials in scientific journals as the basis of healthcare decisions is not a good idea ... Drug regulators have been aware of this limitation for a long time and routinely obtain and assess the full documentation (rather than just publications).”22

Among regulators, the US Food and Drug Administration is believed to receive the most raw data but does not proactively release them. After a freedom of information request to the agency for Pfizer’s vaccine data, the FDA offered to release 500 pages a month, a process that would take decades to complete, arguing in court that publicly releasing data was slow owing to the need to first redact sensitive information.23 This month, however, a judge rejected the FDA’s offer and ordered the data be released at a rate of 55 000 pages a month. The data are to be made available on the requesting organisation’s website (https://phmpt.org/).

In releasing thousands of pages of clinical trial documents, Health Canada and the EMA have also provided a degree of transparency that deserves acknowledgment.2425 Until recently, however, the data remained of limited utility, with copious redactions aimed at protecting trial blinding. But study reports with fewer redactions have been available since September 2021,2425 and missing appendices may be accessible through freedom of information requests.

Even so, anyone looking for participant level datasets may be disappointed because Health Canada and the EMA do not receive or analyse these data, and it remains to be seen how the FDA responds to the court order. Moreover, the FDA is producing data only for Pfizer’s vaccine; other manufacturers’ data cannot be requested until the vaccines are approved, which the Moderna and Johnson & Johnson vaccines are not. Industry, which holds the raw data, is not legally required to honour requests for access from independent researchers.

Like the FDA, and unlike its Canadian and European counterparts, the UK’s regulator—the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency—does not proactively release clinical trial documents, and it has also become delayed in posting information released in response to freedom of information requests on its website.26

Transparency and trust
    As well as access to the underlying data, transparent decision making is essential. Regulators and public health bodies could release details27 such as why vaccine trials were not designed to test efficacy against infection and spread of SARS-CoV-2.28 Had regulators insisted on this outcome, countries would have learnt sooner about the effect of vaccines on transmission and been able to plan accordingly.29

Big pharma is the least trusted industry.30 At least three of the many companies making covid-19 vaccines have past criminal and civil settlements costing them billions of dollars.31 One pleaded guilty to fraud.31 Other companies have no pre-covid track record. Now the covid pandemic has minted many new pharma billionaires, and vaccine manufacturers have reported tens of billions in revenue.32

The BMJ supports vaccination policies based on sound evidence. As the global vaccine rollout continues, it cannot be justifiable or in the best interests of patients and the public that we are left to just trust “in the system,” with the distant hope that the underlying data may become available for independent scrutiny at some point in the future. The same applies to treatments for covid-19. Transparency is the key to building trust and an important route to answering people’s legitimate questions about the efficacy and safety of vaccines and treatments and the clinical and public health policies established for their use.

Twelve years ago we called for the immediate release of raw data from clinical trials.1 We reiterate that call now. Data must be available when trial results are announced, published, or used to justify regulatory decisions. There is no place for wholesale exemptions from good practice during a pandemic. The public has paid for covid-19 vaccines through vast public funding of research, and it is the public that takes on the balance of benefits and harms that accompany vaccination. The public, therefore, has a right and entitlement to those data, as well as to the interrogation of those data by experts.

Pharmaceutical companies are reaping vast profits without adequate independent scrutiny of their scientific claims.33 The purpose of regulators is not to dance to the tune of rich global corporations and enrich them further; it is to protect the health of their populations. We need complete data transparency for all studies, we need it in the public interest, and we need it now.

Footnotes
    Competing interests: We have read and understood BMJ policy on declaration of interests and declare that The BMJ is a co-founder of the AllTrials campaign. PD was one of the Cochrane reviewers studying influenza antivirals beginning in 2009, who campaigned for access to data. He also helped organise the Coalition Advocating for Adequately Licensed Medicines (CAALM), which formally petitioned the FDA to refrain from fully approving any covid-19 vaccine this year (docket FDA-2021-P-0786). PD is also a member of Public Health and Medical Professionals for Transparency, which has sued the FDA to obtain the Pfizer covid-19 vaccine data. The views and opinions do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of the University of Maryland.

Provenance and peer review: Commissioned; externally peer reviewed.

32. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Chris Gilbert For This Post:

avid (3rd February 2022), Bill Ryan (3rd February 2022), ClearWater (6th February 2022), Ewan (3rd February 2022), Gwin Ru (3rd February 2022), Harmony (3rd February 2022), Hermoor (5th February 2022), Matthew (4th February 2022), mountain_jim (3rd February 2022), Ravenlocke (4th February 2022), Reinhard (3rd February 2022)

33. Link to Post #437
    Thanks

Quote Pfizer & FDA: We are fighting in court today to block the transparent release of our covid-19 mRNA vaccine approval documents.

Also Pfizer & FDA: We would like to use our mRNA vaccines on your 6-month to 4-year-old children under emergency use authorization (zero liability) next week, even though the clinical trial failed to produce immunity last month, and there is no emergency among babies.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/12/17/healt...ren/index.html

34. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

avid (4th February 2022), Bill Ryan (3rd February 2022), Chris Gilbert (3rd February 2022), ClearWater (6th February 2022), Ewan (4th February 2022), Gwin Ru (3rd February 2022), Hermoor (5th February 2022), Ivanhoe (3rd February 2022), Matthew (4th February 2022), Ravenlocke (4th February 2022), Reinhard (3rd February 2022), wondering (5th February 2022)

35. Link to Post #438
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/Lewis_Brackpool/...SD1tZtQdGHRQcQ

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

avid (4th February 2022), Bill Ryan (3rd February 2022), ClearWater (6th February 2022), Gwin Ru (3rd February 2022), Hermoor (5th February 2022), Matthew (4th February 2022), melissanederland (3rd February 2022), Ravenlocke (4th February 2022), wondering (5th February 2022)

37. Link to Post #439
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,339 times in 4,087 posts

Okay...? This is a wildcard. I have no idea if this is true so to counteract my current ignorance and general laziness please digest with scepticism

38. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

avid (4th February 2022), Bill Ryan (5th February 2022), ClearWater (6th February 2022), Ewan (5th February 2022), Gwin Ru (4th February 2022), Hermoor (5th February 2022), mountain_jim (4th February 2022), muxfolder (5th February 2022), Patient (4th February 2022), Ravenlocke (4th February 2022), Sadieblue (8th February 2022), Sérénité (5th February 2022), wondering (5th February 2022)

39. Link to Post #440
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/clif_high/status...c64aHpE-xhflJQ

40. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th February 2022), ClearWater (6th February 2022), DaveToo (4th February 2022), Gwin Ru (4th February 2022), Hermoor (5th February 2022), Matthew (5th February 2022), Patient (4th February 2022), Ravenlocke (4th February 2022), Sadieblue (8th February 2022), Sérénité (5th February 2022), Sue (Ayt) (5th February 2022), wondering (5th February 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 95 FirstFirst 1 12 22 32 72 95 LastLast