Thanks
    Thanked 27,686 times in 3,333 posts

Default Re: Vaccine Crimes

Quote Posted by Anu Raman (here)
    Quote Posted by Pam (here)
    Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    https://twitter.com/JohnEMontana/sta...A-Cm8v1vdSgkkA

full image

I don't know if Peter Sweden is waking from 3 year coma, dense as a brick, really that programmed, or if he is cleverly getting the truth out there in a way that may not be censored, but I just don't know what it will take. I have lightly followed a couple of van life vlogers trying to make a buck off having you tube channels. One is a radiantly healthy young 30ish guy who is traveling with his wife and baby who just had multiple strokes and they believe a tiny leak in his spinal cord. They are clueless as to what happened and why. Another is a 50 year old couple. The wife had multiple heart attacks while they were in Argentina.

I am skimming them because they caught my eye due to their mysterious and untimely health events. The 50 year old woman ends her last video getting ready to be discharged from the hospital back in the US. But wait, before she leaves they needed to make sure she got a boatload of vaccines!!!! I am not sure but it looked like they might have mixed them and given her the concoctions in one syringe... I don't know that for sure but I do know that with them leaving and entering the US they must have a taken multiple injections. Not a clue.. nothing in the comments other than, condolences.

Now we have VAERS data, which is know is hugely under reported, not to mention the possibility that many have been removed.

Maybe that is a good way to get info out there, you would think it's govvy data it should be no problem but throwing the corporate and government facts that are damning and feigning shock... not a bad idea at all. No judgements or analysis, there is enough data now that most of the story speaks for itself unless you simply refuse to see that 2+2=4.

What did the mass psychosis researcher say, that 30% are just not going to see the huge elephant in the room no matter what.
    they believe a tiny leak in his spinal cord.

In my humble opinion,

Acol - a nasty 'ingredient' in the virus and in the jabs. Once combined, (both virus and jab) will create a spinal leak because it turns into an organism that squeezes on the spinal column.

Scary isn't it?

No matter what we do, those who had gotten the first jab, the very first one, and had gotten sick from covid, this may activate the dormant organism inside their bodies - thus creating a buttload of fibrin, etc, as it courses through the blood all the way to the spinal column. The spinal column is supposed to block anything foreign from coming in since it is encased in dense bone... but like blood is, it's permeated no matter what. Now this doesn't mean that EVERYONE will get this organism, because it all depends on the structure of their blood and how much natural components are in the metabolism. If everything is totally synthetic, then yes the individual will have had already activated the organism.

Now if anyone is jabbed, and you are not suffering anything the likes of this, this is mainly because of your metabolic rate and the expelling of synthetic particulates in your blood. I know several individuals who are jabbed by enforcement, are taking natural food folate plus vitamins, to excrete the unmetabolized synthetic parts in their blood. So it all depends on the individual.

What ACOL is, is a bacillus formation that is alien in nature. It is heavily used as "glue" for snipping genes and patching them. When I say "alien", I mean it literally... it's not a part of this world.

But in recent times, ACOL had been replaced by genetic paraffin ---- because they know it does not work anymore when it gets inserted in a muscle fiber or blood.

To find the evidence that this is real beyond a shadow of doubt, all you need to do is track this information down: CGTCCGGGTG <--and that is all you need, too! It's so simple that a first year biologist, geneticist, etc, would understand.

Oh yes, I am making this information more public - I am not afraid of the demons out there who are watching me.

-An
    The tiny leak in the spinal cord is a very strange symptom. Inflammation of the cord could certainly put stress on it to the point of a tiny break in the tissue which at that location could be life threatening and in this case it was and is.
    Last edited by Pam; 14th November 2022 at 12:28.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th November 2022), fifi (15th November 2022), Gwin Ru (14th November 2022), Harmony (14th November 2022), mountain_jim (14th November 2022), onawah (15th November 2022), Reinhard (21st November 2022), ronny (28th November 2022)

3. Link to Post #982
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,244 times in 8,655 posts

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/sta...484gpHXqv7t40A

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Alecs (22nd November 2022), Bill Ryan (15th November 2022), DaveToo (14th November 2022), fifi (15th November 2022), Harmony (15th November 2022), Reinhard (21st November 2022), shaberon (14th November 2022)

5. Link to Post #983
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,964 times in 4,050 posts

Oh, I like that one.

Get vaccinated so you can avoid the unvaccinated, because whatever we have will obviously break the defenses given by the vaccine...

Doesn't that confess it is less than worthless?

And, of course, parents are mindless and need all their decisions made for them, so they are effectively minors. It says "tells", not "suggests", or "here are some ideas", or that working while you are sick can work it off. Except, what is "unwell"?

The whole thing is subliminal suggestions that something is wrong with you. And when you hear that message, then, yes, it is.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Alecs (22nd November 2022), Bill Ryan (15th November 2022), fifi (15th November 2022), Harmony (15th November 2022), mountain_jim (15th November 2022), Reinhard (21st November 2022)

7. Link to Post #984
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,528 times in 20,692 posts

The Novel Coronavirus is a Threat to National Security per HHS. Part 12
    Karen Kingston
    11/14/22
    https://karenkingston.substack.com/p...m_medium=email

A bioweapon is a threat to national security if the losses to our economy, freedoms, lives, or posterity (children) would equate to an act of war on America's homeland soil. According to Health and Human Services (HHS) declarations made between January and March of 2020, the mRNA COVID-19 vaccines are EUA authorized medical countermeasures (MCMs) to a novel coronavirus that is a public health emergency and a threat to national security.

Under former Secretary of Health and Human Services (HHS), Alex Azar II, the HHS declarations required to issue EUA COVID-19 tests, procedures, drugs, and vaccines, were made on;

January 31, 2020, declaring a public health emergency exists in the United States due to a novel coronavirus.

February 4th, 2020, declaring that the Wuhan novel coronavirus poses a public health risk that is so great, it’s a threat to national security.

March 27, 2020, Secretary Azar declares that the threat requires emergency use (EUA) medical countermeasures (MCMs) to combat the threat, including MCM drugs and biologics (i.e. mRNA vaccines).

*Per EUA laws, the February 4, 2020, HHS declaration that the novel coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) is a threat to national security has been renewed every 3 months by HHS Secretary Alex Azar under the Trump administration, and HHS Secretary Xavier Becerra under the Biden administration.

January 31, 2020, Secretary Alex Azar declares that there’s a public health emergency in the United States due to the novel coronavirus.

Note: This declaration is based on confirmed cases. How can there be confirmed cases if the SARS-CoV-2 virus had not been isolated yet? Azar calls it the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), it wasn’t even named yet. Also, there were no reliable tests available in January of 2020 for ‘nCoV’….or February of 2020….or March of 2020… or ever for that matter.

The CDC even admitted that the SARS-CoV-2 PCR-tests used throughout 2020 and 2021 had a 97% false positive rate.

On February 4th, 2020, HHS Secretary Azar declares that the novel coronavirus out of Wuhan, China is a public health emergency that is so great it’s a threat to national security.

Per PFIZER’s December 11, 2020, FDA authorization letter of their mRNA vaccines, on March 27, 2020, Secretary Azar declared that medical countermeasures (MCMs) including drugs and biologics, could now be developed and deployed in America to combat the ‘Wuhan novel coronavirus’ that allegedly causes COVID-19.

IMPORTANT NOTE! It’s really important to note that the ‘efficacy standard’ for an EUA medical countermeasure is ‘may be effective.’

‘May be effective’ is not an efficacy standard. ‘May be effective’ allows for a grey area where a medical countermeasure, i.e. mRNA vaccines, can cause a disease or condition that results in the injury, disability or death of American adults and children.

Per the 2017 EUA Industry Guidelines, EUA products such as the mRNA vaccines can cause a disease or condition that is a threat to public health and national security.

In other words, HHS Secretary Azar could have allowed for the authorization of the mRNA vaccines knowing that the injections cause disease, disabilities, and death, aka COVID-19.

It’s not unreasonable to believe that Secretary Azar knew that the mRNA vaccines would cause COVID-19 because on October 22, 2020, the FDA, CDC, and HHS had evidence that that the mRNA COVID-19 vaccines cause disease, disabilities and death that all meet the criteria for symptoms for COVID-19 disease.

PFIZER even admitted in their EUA/interim Phase-3 data submission to the FDA on November 20, 2020, that they couldn’t tell if it was a virus or PFIZER’s mRNA vaccines that caused severe COVID-19 in 409 patients (within one-week of the first or second PFIZER injection!)

Secretary Azar likely knew that administration of the mRNA vaccines would create a threat to public health and national security by causing COVID-19.

However, Americans are just beginning to acknowledge that the mRNA vaccines cause disease, disabilities, and death. Florida’s highly-credentialed Surgeon General, Dr. Joseph Ladapo, acknowledges that the incidence of disease of death from the mRNA vaccines has proven to be a public health emergency, specifically for children and young men. And Lieutenant Colonel Theresa Long, has blown the whistle on how the COVID-19 mRNA vaccines have severely harmed our military’s active duty men and women.

Now let’s go back to February 4th, 2020, when Secretary Alex Azar determined that the novel Wuhan coronavirus was a ‘threat to national security.’ But what does it mean for a biological (or chemical or radioactive) agent to be a ‘threat to national security'?

According to former President Bill Clinton and his US Doctrine on National Security, published in the year 2000, a threat to national security is a threat to the foundation of America ‘as defined by the objectives in the preamble to the Constitution’.

In 1999, while giving a speech on national security at the St. Francis Drake Hotel in San Francisco, former President Bill Clinton discussed how a biological weapon would be a threat to national security. Essentially he said if a terrorist group or enemy of America unleashed a biological weapon that hit the homeland of the United States, the impact of the bioweapon would equate to an act of war on America.

In other words, if the loss to our liberties and freedoms, if the loss to our economy, if the loss to our military, if the loss of American lives, or if the loss to our children’s future and grandchildren’s future was so great, any of one these categories of losses would equate to the devastation Americans would experience if we were at war with an enemy here on our homeland soil.

When Secretary Azar determined on February 4th, 2020, that the novel coronavirus was a threat to national security, was this in essence a declaration that America is at war with an enemy who unleashed a bioweapon? And who is this enemy? Is it China?Where the Wuhan coronavirus (WIV1-CoV) first appeared on the global scene. China denies these allegations.

Or is it the master-mind behind the invention of the ‘Wuhan virus’ (WIV-CoV-1) Ralph Baric, of the University of North Carolina, who created the bioweapon in collaboration with Dr. Shi Zhengli from Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV). Baric and Zhengli’s research was funded by the NIH and EcoHealth Alliance.

Is Shi Zhengli a war criminal? Or is Ralph Baric? Verbatim from Ralph Baric’s 2016 PNAS publication, “Using the SARS-CoV infectious clone as a template we designed and synthesized a full-length infectious clone of WIV1-CoV….and electroporated into cells to rescue replication competent progeny virions.” Baric confesses to creating weaponized spike proteins from the SARS-CoV-2 virus using mRNA technology in this paper.

Or is Barney Graham of the NIAID, or Jason McLellan of the University of Texas, war criminals? These men further weaponized and stabilized the highly-inflammatory and highly-deadly ‘SARS-CoV-2 spike protein’ known as the (WIV1) S-2P spike protein. In 2017, Graham and McLellan invented the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV1), two proline mutation (2P), spike (S) in a lab, years before the COVID-19 pandemic emerged.

Per PFIZER’s August 23, 2021, FDA approval, their mRNA COVID-19 vaccines produce the WIV1 S-2P bioweapon, as do other COVID-19 mRNA vaccines.

In 2017, the NIH patented mRNA vaccine technologies that can deliver agents of biowarfare.

Per the 2018 DARPA proposal from EcoHealth Alliance, Ralph Baric, and Dr. Shi Zhenghli; Peter Daszak of EcoHealth Alliance explains how the mRNA gain-of-function biotechnology research team is going to use aerosol delivery methods as well as food contamination, surface, and skin-to-skin contact methods, to infect bats with the lipid nanoparticle encapsulated mRNA technologies and toxins, specifically the weaponized spike proteins (WIV1 S-2P).

Per a 2018 West Point lecture given by Professor James Giordano at West Point’s Modern War Institute, PEGylated lipid nanoparticles have been used as aerosolized neuroweapons to emotionally and mentally hijack influential leaders. Lipid nanoparticles be also used to induce a pandemic of ‘worried well’ or a ‘pandemic of strokes’ (blood clotting).

Per PFIZER’s August 23, 2021, FDA approval there are PEGYlated lipid nanoparticles (LNPs) in the PFIZER COVID-19 mRNA vaccines.

PEGylated lipids and LNPS are both medical devices and military grade nanoweapons."
    Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Arcturian108 (17th November 2022), avid (15th November 2022), Bill Ryan (15th November 2022), fifi (15th November 2022), Harmony (15th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (17th November 2022), mountain_jim (15th November 2022)

9. Link to Post #985
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Estimated 50% of Americans Now Question Vaccine Safety
    by Dr. Joseph Mercola
    November 13, 2022
    https://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...bid=1643970494

(Discussion with Barbara Loe Fisher of NIVIC in video at the link, which I've asked the Mods to embed. Dr. Mercola breaks down in tears when he recollects the children he inoculated in his medical practice before he realized the harm he was doing. )

"STORY AT-A-GLANCE
    This week, we celebrate our 13th anniversary of Vaccine Awareness Week. Barbara Loe Fisher, cofounder and president of the National Vaccine Information Center (NVIC) summarizes some of the high and low points we’ve experienced over the past year
    I will match all donations made to the NVIC during this week, so it’s a great time to contribute, as each dollar you give will be doubled
    The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) has now logged over 1.4 million adverse events associated with the COVID-19 shots, including more than 30,000 deaths, half of which are from the United States.
    No other vaccine has ever caused as many injuries
    While the harms are undeniable, health authorities are still doing what they can to deny the risks associated with the COVID shots.
    The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention fought for 15 months to avoid releasing V-Safe data.
    The U.S. Food and Drug Administration is also refusing to release autopsy reports of those who died post-jab
    The culture wars that are going on in the world are really about collectivism versus individualism.
    The globalist cabal are desperately trying to convince countries to adopt a collectivist philosophy, which they refer to as “prosociality,” and move away from respect for the individual and individual rights.
    Nowhere is this currently more apparent than in the medical field and public health policy

This week, we celebrate our 13th anniversary of Vaccine Awareness Week. In this video, Barbara Loe Fisher, cofounder and president of the National Vaccine Information Center (NVIC) — which celebrated its 40th anniversary as a nonprofit organization in April 2022 — summarizes some of the high and low points we’ve experienced over the past year.

As usual, I will match all donations made to the NVIC during this week, so it’s a great time to contribute, as each dollar you give will be doubled. As a company, we’ve supported the NVIC for 14 years. In 2023, it’ll be 15 years since I made the commitment to support this extraordinary charitable organization, which fights for protection of informed consent rights and medical freedom like no other.
    Donate here: https://give.cornerstone.cc/nvic

Onslaught of COVID Shot Injuries
    Needless to say, it’s been a rough couple of years in terms of defending the human right to autonomy and medical freedom. Unconstitutional and dangerous COVID shot mandates have resulted in the greatest avalanche of medically-induced injuries ever seen. As explained by Fisher:

“It was parents of DPT vaccine-injured children [who] launched the vaccine safety and informed consent movement in this country — the modern vaccine safety and informed consent movement — because, really, we owe a debt of gratitude to the parents, doctors and scientists back in the 1800s and early 1900s [who] rang the first warning bell about the risks associated with the smallpox vaccine — one of the most reactive vaccines that has ever been used — until the COVID shots.

The statistics in the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) on MedAlerts, which has been operating since 2003 ... has logged in over 1.4 million adverse events associated with the COVID-19 shots and over 30,000 deaths. About 15,000 of those death reports are from the United States, because the VAER system also accepts reports from foreign countries that use U.S. vaccines.

There's never been a vaccine that has generated that kind of adverse event reporting ever ... at least since 1990 when they started [operating] VAERS. The VAER system was created under the [1986] National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act.

The VAER system was a unique contribution that we [parents of vaccine-injured children] made. We insisted [on] a centralized vaccine adverse event reporting system that was transparently open to the public, accessible by the public, and that the public could report reactions [to], not just doctors.

The 1.4 million adverse events associated with COVID ‘vaccines’ is the highest number ever reported for a vaccine since 1990, and comprises about half of all reports that have been made to VAERS since 1990. It's a stunning statistic.

It's something they cannot deny, even though they try to say, ‘Well, not everything that's reported is causally associated with the vaccines.’ Of course, they don't know how many are or are not. The stark fact that more than half of the reports in VAERS have been made for COVID-19 ‘vaccines’ is something that can't be denied.”

Lies and Cover-Ups
    While the harms are undeniable, based on the statistics, health authorities are still doing what they can to deny the risks associated with the COVID shots. For example, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention fought for 15 months to avoid releasing V-Safe data.1,2 They eventually lost the fight and the data confirm what we’re seeing in VAERS.

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration is also refusing to release autopsy reports,3 even though those reports can be de-identified. They also will not release de-identified information on myocarditis, which is strongly associated with the COVID shots.

“When I look back at the last three years of this COVID pandemic, all I see are lies and cover-ups,” Fisher says. “It breaks my heart. We tried for many, many decades, we presented [information] to state legislatures, to the federal government, to the CDC, NIH [National Institutes of Health], FDA.

I sat on government vaccine advisory committees begging them to do the science, the biological mechanism work that would inform the policy makers about what happens in the body when vaccines are injected. They refused to do that work so they could identify people who are genetically, biologically and environmentally at high risk for having a vaccine reaction.

They refused to reform the system that would take out the vaccine safety oversight mechanism from HHS [Health and Human Services], which has the legal responsibility for developing vaccines, for regulating vaccines, for making policy for vaccines, and also has the safety oversight mechanism.

There is so much corruption now in this mass vaccination system — because it has been hijacked by Pharma and because Congress refused to have oversight on the whole vaccine program. They have allowed Pharma to hijack the system ... There were failures all along, for 40 years, failures to deal with the problem of conflicts of interest within the mass vaccination program ...

When I finally realized after several decades that they had absolutely no intention of fixing anything, or of learning, or trying to screen out people, that they didn't care [about injuries] — that's when I realized that this was a much bigger problem than I originally had thought when we were looking at just DPT vaccine ...

These public-private partnerships that have grown and been allowed by Congress have corrupted the system. You cannot have the same people who are profiting from the product in charge of making policy, regulating and [conducting] oversight on the safety of the product.”

Obedient Self-Sacrifice Is the New Virtue
    Fisher cites The Lancet Commission’s report on “Lessons for the Future of the COVID-19 Pandemic,”4 and an accompanying editorial, “COVID-19: The Case for Prosociality,”5 both of which are published in the October 8, 2022, issue of The Lancet. The Commission’s report politicizes the COVID pandemic response and both it and the editorial try to make a case for what the authors call “prosociality.”

“What they want is for all countries to adopt a collectivist philosophy and move away from focusing on the individual,” Fisher explains. “The culture wars that are going on in the world are really about collectivism versus individualism. The United States of America was founded on the basic concept that the individual has rights which limit the power of the state.

That's why we have a Bill of Rights in the U.S. Constitution, and why we have had in this country respect for freedom of thought, speech, conscience, religious belief and assembly — all of those things in the Bill of Rights that allow the individual to limit the power of the state.

These people, and I'm talking basically the World Health Organization, these folks want a major reorganization and a refocus on the collectivist ideology, which means that the individual is less important than the state. What they're calling for is more power and more money to be given to the WHO so that future pandemics can be handled better.

One of the top things they focus on is the fact that in the societies that are more individualistic — like the U.S. and Europe, [and] have more civil liberties, more respect for the individual — there was disobedience. People protested, people would not agree uniformly to masking and lockdowns and vaccination.

They want more power and more money to create basically a quasi-world government that is led by WHO, by public health officials. Reading this report, I could not believe that they think they can get away with this. It is completely political. It is not scientific or medical.

They blame everybody but themselves for the pandemic response that has ruined economies, that has affected the mental health and the educational status of children and adults, and has caused such devastation ...

We better start realizing that what happened with COVID had as much to do with politics and ideology as it did about a virus. If you look at the World Economic Forum (WEF), which has called for The Great Reset of society, it’s the same thing that was said in this Lancet Commission report.

They [authors of the report] talk about hiring more behavioral psychologists and others to persuade people to be more obedient the next time around. It's really shocking.”

Health Policy Based on False Assumptions and Lies
    Surveys now show trust in public health officials is on the decline, which should come as no surprise considering how they’ve flip-flopped on their policies and denied easily provable facts. One of the biggest lies perpetuated was that the COVID shots would prevent infection and transmission.

Everybody assumed this was the case, as all other vaccines have been promoted as a way to prevent infection and transmission. Only those who actually read the FDA briefing document issued at the very beginning, like Fisher and I did, saw that manufacturers were only required to prove a 50% efficacy in preventing severe COVID disease — not in preventing infection and transmission.

“Only if you looked at that would you realize, from the get-go, that they knew the vaccines were not going to prevent infection and transmission,” Fisher says.

They never tested it, and without testing, no claims can be made whatsoever. And yet that’s what they did. They claimed the shots would stop COVID, that you wouldn’t get sick or spread it to others. This was the sole premise behind the vaccine passports. Vaccination was supposed to be a way to make you “safe” to be around. They pushed this lie for all it was worth, knowing they didn’t have a scientific leg to stand on.

Another way by which health authorities deceived the public into thinking the shots would work like a traditional vaccine was by changing the very definition of a vaccine. No longer is a “vaccine” something that actually prevents infection and transmission of disease. Rather, it’s now defined as something that triggers an “immune response,” which may or may not prevent disease.

Clearly, they knew what they were doing and they developed a strategy to deceive the public in a variety of different ways.

They also misled people into thinking the shots were far more effective than they were by conflating relative and absolute risk. While the relative risk reduction was around 95%, the absolute risk reduction was below 1%.6 As noted by Fisher, the idea of vaccine-induced herd immunity is also terribly flawed, and we’ve certainly seen that with the COVID shots.

Modern Day Child Sacrifice
    The U.S. is one of the few countries in the world that has pushed these lethal and completely useless COVID shots on young children. Fortunately, uptake in this age group has been low. As of July 20, 2022, only 2.8% of children under 5 had received at least one dose.7

That may soon change, however, as the CDC’s Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) unanimously voted, October 20, 2022, to add the COVID shot to the recommended CDC’s vaccination schedules for both children and adults.8

An estimated 50% of the American population now question vaccination, and not just the COVID shots. The distrust is also spilling over into other vaccines.
    The day before that, October 19, ACIP also recommended the shots become part of the CDC’s Vaccines for Children Program (VFC),9 a federal entitlement program that pays for vaccines for children who don’t have insurance. So, clearly, the FDA and CDC have no intention of coming clean about the dangers of these shots.

They may have miscalculated their ability to keep people brainwashed, however. Fisher estimates that about half of the American population now question vaccination, and not just the COVID shots. The distrust is also spilling over into other vaccines.

Censorship Has Had Lethal Consequences
    The truth would be even more widespread were it not for Big Tech censoring public conversations about COVID and COVID shots that criticize government public health policies and laws. Yes, it’s illegal and unconstitutional for government officials to violate freedom of speech and censor by proxy, using private companies to do their dirty work, but they’re doing it anyway. Fisher continues:

“One of the reasons they were successful too in these last three years is because they shut down all [dissenting voices] ... There was an article published in The Lancet in March 2021, talking about how these anti-vaccine groups, these groups criticizing the COVID vaccine, how they were to blame for [public health officials] not being able to get everybody to line up and take this vaccine.

NVIC was deplatformed in March 2021 by Facebook and Instagram. Then we were deplatformed by Twitter. Then we were deplatformed by YouTube. All of my commentaries for over a decade, completely gone.

Then PayPal, in December 2021 ... in the midst of our year-end fundraising campaign - without warning one night blocked all donations to NVIC, completely tanking our fundraising campaign.

We were completely taken off of social media in 2021. This hampers the ability of people who have history, who have knowledge, who have something to say from being able to communicate in the public square. Online access is the new 21st century public square. We're completely blocked from communicating with the majority of people here or in other countries.”

Around the World People Are Standing Up for Health Freedom
    But despite the heavy-handed censorship, people around the world are still waking up to what’s happening. More and more people are starting to realize that the COVID pandemic wasn’t so much about responding to infectious disease as it was about manipulating people into accepting a new world order.

“What has gladdened my heart in the last few years has been to see the millions of people who stood up in the physical public squares in London, Berlin, Rome and Amsterdam. In so many places around the world, including Canada, people stood up for their freedom, for their right to be able to assemble, to be able to have free speech and to be able to say no to a vaccine they considered too dangerous.

You can tell from reports, these [COVID] lessons-learned reports, that are coming out from big universities, these doctors are furious that a significant portion of the public dared to stand up in public and fight for their freedom. This is a good sign for us. It means that the spirit of freedom that lives in the hearts of so many people around the world is not dead. It is not gone.

This is something that we can build on because all we're asking for is the right to have full information about these pharmaceutical products, and be able to make an informed and voluntary decision. Nobody's telling people not to do it. Nobody's telling people that you shouldn't make vaccines.

I believe in the free market system, and I believe that a product should be subject to the forces of the marketplace. It shouldn't be forced on anybody. If people want the product, that's their choice.

But they shouldn't force people to do something that's against their conscience, against their intellectual analysis of the product ... People shouldn't be forced to put their physical health at risk if they believe that they're going to be harmed by it. That's tyranny ...

We get letters from people who were heads of their families, who were responsible for feeding and housing their families. They were made to make this Faustian choice between putting their health at risk by getting that vaccine ... or of losing their job and not being able to provide for their family. Literally, families went bankrupt.

On top of all of this deception and cover up, they want to muzzle anybody who brings up these issues. If you don't learn from your experience, you're going to repeat it. This is why reports like the Lancet Commission report are so dangerous. All they want to do is more of the same, the next time around, and force more people to salute smartly.”

Good News From the Legislative Battleground
    This update is not all doom and gloom, however. Fisher also brings some good news. Throughout the pandemic, the NVIC has been instrumental in alerting people about proposed COVID vaccine-related legislation in the U.S. — both good and bad — through the NVIC Advocacy Portal. When you sign up to the Portal, which is free, you receive information about vaccine-related bills moving in your state.

Often NVIC issues position papers and talking points that you can use when speaking about proposed bills with your state legislators. Since NVIC launched the Advocacy Portal in 2010, their staff and volunteers have been working with families and educating state legislators about the need to protect informed consent rights in public health laws when it comes to vaccination.

In 2021, not a single state legislature successfully passed a COVID vaccine mandate. “That's huge. I mean that's really big considering how many other countries did it,” Fisher says.

For the 2022 legislative session, NVIC analyzed about 900 vaccine-related bills for the Portal, and the number of bills the NVIC supported were more than twice the number they opposed. That's a record number of positive, freedom-affirming bills.

They included bills prohibiting COVID jab mandates for students, employees and patients. Some required exemptions to be available for employer COVID-19 vaccine mandates. Others prohibited discrimination over COVID-19 vaccination status.

“We're really proud of our record in the states because vaccine laws are state laws. I'm a big believer that you have to participate in government.

Only by showing up at the polls and voting for people who will affirm natural rights, human rights, civil liberties that are in the Bill of Rights, only by electing those kinds of people will we be able to function in society and protect it from becoming a collectivist society where the state is supreme and where individuals are devalued and individual rights are eliminated.

I don't believe in giving up on government. I believe the only thing that's going to save us is to be involved in the system and pass laws that govern us that we can support.”

The full “NVIC 2022 Annual Report on U.S. State Vaccine Legislation” will be published Thursday, November 17, 2022, on Mercola.com and NVIC.org during this Vaccine Awareness Week.

Other Hopeful Signs
    Several of the negative bills the NVIC opposed this legislative session were bills allowing doctors to persuade minor children as young as 11 years old to give informed consent to vaccination without the knowledge or consent of their parents. Washington, D.C., was the only jurisdiction that managed to pass such a dangerous bill, which is another good sign.

“It's great news,” Fisher says. “Again, it shows the education of the state legislators and it shows that they're listening to their constituents. I think this is good news for all of us.

It shows that when you get active, when you take talking points to your legislators, when you have your facts straight and you sit down with the people that you elect and explain to them why it's important to protect vaccine freedom of choice, most of them are listening. Not all, but many of them. Many more than they did before COVID, that's for sure.”

Again, it’s people like you actually using the NVIC Advocacy Portal that has made these positive shifts a reality. It’s a profoundly useful and helpful tool that everyone can use. Keeping it going requires funding, however, which is why we have this fundraiser once a year, during which I double your donations.

Take Action Today
    Going forward, tools like the NVIC Advocacy Portal will only become more crucial, as the medical industry is clearly switching to the “vaccine” product model going forward. There are literally hundreds of new vaccines, both traditional and mRNA, in the research and development pipeline.

That's what we're up against. They're going to have a “vaccine” for just about every disease, which violates every basic tenet of human biology and physiology. Genetically engineered pharmaceutical products like vaccines that manipulate the body’s cells and affect immune and brain function will never address the foundational issues that cause human disease, which is the failure to integrate ancestral lifestyle strategies and diets.

Our genes have been modified over tens of thousands of years. They don't shift overnight. Now you can do that with CRISPR/Cas9 technology, but it’s a profoundly risky venture that’s going to cause far more harm than good before they ever perfect it.

Pharma is going to switch to the vaccine model because vaccine manufacturers and vaccine administrators have no liability when people are harmed by a product labeled a “vaccine.” They can make and distribute these products that harm — and even kill — people and it won’t cost them a dime.

The main protection you have against that is to not volunteer your body for medical experimentation and to take action to protect your right to know and freedom to make voluntary medical decisions, especially decisions about using pharmaceutical products called “vaccines.” It is unfortunate, but true, that everyone who has received a COVID jab has participated in an uncontrolled medical experiment.

So, in closing, sign up for the NVIC Advocacy Portal and get involved in the legislative process. Also, please make a donation today — every dollar counts — to help the NVIC keep their life-saving educational and advocacy programs going for another year.

During the COVID pandemic, government has collaborated with pharmaceutical corporations, medical trade groups and businesses to promote COVID-19 vaccine mandates and has partnered with Silicon Valley and corporate media to censor public conversations about vaccination and health. It is critical that you take action now to protect your legal right to make informed, voluntary vaccine choices.

Thankfully, for 40 years NVIC has been providing the public with independent, well-referenced information on vaccination and advocating for the inclusion of vaccine safety and informed consent protections in public health policies and laws.

NVIC’s work in state legislatures over the past decade through the free online NVIC Advocacy Portal is one big reason why no state legislature mandated the COVID vaccine in 2021 or 2022.

Just before the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) granted vaccine manufacturers an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) to distribute experimental mRNA COVID-19 vaccines in December 2020, NVIC sponsored the groundbreaking 5th International Public Conference on Vaccination: Protecting Health & Autonomy in the 21st Century featuring 51 speakers. You can watch or listen to the conference for free here.

Resources Where You Can Learn More
    NVIC Advocacy Portal — Become a registered user of this unique free online communications network that electronically connects you directly with your own legislators and emails you action alerts with talking points so you can be an effective vaccine choice advocate in your state.

You can use it to inform your legislators about why it is necessary to protect vaccine exemptions and your legal right to make voluntary vaccine decisions for yourself and your children.

Ask 8 Vaccine Information Kiosk — Download brochures and reports on vaccination and how to recognize vaccine reaction symptoms, as well as posters and web badges that you can share with your family and friends. Access the illustrated and fully referenced “Guide to Reforming Vaccine Policy & Law” to educate your legislator when you advocate for vaccine informed consent rights.

State Law & Vaccine Requirements — You can easily obtain your state’s current vaccine policies and laws here.

Vaccine Reaction Reporting — Search for and read descriptions of vaccine reaction reports made to the federal vaccine adverse events reporting system (VAERS). Make a vaccine reaction report to NVIC.

Cry for Vaccine Freedom Wall — Read real life stories from people who have been threatened, bullied and sanctioned for trying to make voluntary decisions about vaccination for themselves or their minor children. Post your own experience.

Guide to Flu & Flu Vaccines — This “Mini Guide to influenza & Flu Vaccines” is a brief summary of facts about influenza and influenza vaccines."

- Sources and References
    1 Steve Kirsch Substack October 5, 2022
    2 ICANdecide.org V-Safe Database
    3 The Vaccine Reaction October 9, 2022
    4 The Lancet October 8, 2022; 400(10359): 1224-1280
    5 The Lancet October 8, 2022; 400(10359): 1171
    6 The BMJ Opinion November 26, 2020
    7 KFF July 22, 2022
    8 Reuters October 20, 2022
    9 Meryl Nass Substack October 19, 2022

https://rumble.com/v1ug75u-weaponizi...lectivism.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v1ru1iw
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 15th November 2022 at 13:11.
    Each breath a gift...

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (22nd November 2022), Bill Ryan (15th November 2022), fifi (17th November 2022), Harmony (15th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (17th November 2022), mountain_jim (15th November 2022), Reinhard (21st November 2022), Sunny (15th November 2022)

11. Link to Post #986
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/BlackTomThePyr8/...F1nI7bLP31WuSw

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th November 2022), fifi (17th November 2022), Gwin Ru (17th November 2022), Harmony (17th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (17th November 2022), Reinhard (21st November 2022)

13. Link to Post #987
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,147 times in 8,308 posts

Ed Dowd and Mike Adams deep dive into EXCESS MORTALITY following covid vaccines
    November 16th 2022

TheyLiedPeopleDied.com

https://www.brighteon.com/fedc3b74-6...6-8f8abbd8ef91
    Source: https://www.brighteon.com/embed/fedc3b74-6f5b-42c8-9386-8f8abbd8ef91
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th November 2022), fifi (17th November 2022), Gwin Ru (17th November 2022), Harmony (17th November 2022), mountain_jim (17th November 2022), Reinhard (21st November 2022)

15. Link to Post #988
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/EthicalSkeptic/s...6J0uO_dJmOGerw

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Arcturian108 (17th November 2022), Bill Ryan (27th November 2022), fifi (18th November 2022), Gwin Ru (17th November 2022), Harmony (17th November 2022), Reinhard (21st November 2022)

17. Link to Post #989
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/DrEliDavid/statu...YtEi8az3lMDTBA

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th November 2022), DaveToo (17th November 2022), fifi (18th November 2022), Gwin Ru (17th November 2022), Harmony (18th November 2022), Kryztian (18th November 2022), Reinhard (21st November 2022)

19. Link to Post #990
    Thanks

Talk about a propaganda rag (seen at Clif's telegram, good info within once the insults and gas-lighting is acknowledged.)

https://www.vice.com/en/article/7k8q...vid-blood-bank

‘SafeBlood’ Hardliners Want to Set Up Unvaccinated Blood Banks

Medics say that growing numbers of people are asking for transfusions of unvaxxed blood.

TH
    By Tim Hume

[IMG]https://video-images.vice.com/articles/6373ba8243c1bf52eece2261/lede/1668534395137-gettyimages-1405787159.jpeg?crop=1xw:0.8427xh;0xw,0.0986xh&resize=1000:*[/IMG]

Anti-vaxxers are trying to create a new global infrastructure for the supply of unvaccinated blood, driven by conspiracy theories and pseudoscientific beliefs about the dangers of mRNA COVID vaccines.

SafeBlood Donation was founded by a Swiss naturopath, George Della Pietra, who considers global coronavirus vaccination campaigns to be “the crime of the century.”

He and his supporters believe, wrongly, that mRNA coronavirus vaccines “contaminate” the blood and destroy the immune system, and that unvaccinated people will be harmed if they receive transfusions of blood supplied by vaccinated people.

While traditional vaccines use inactivated virus proteins called antigens to stimulate the body's immune system, mRNA vaccines, such as the Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna COVID vaccines, rely on a new technology that uses the genetic sequence of the antigen to trigger the body into producing antibodies.

The American Red Cross and other major blood collectors say that blood from people who’ve had mRNA COVID vaccines is safe for transfusion, and that while the vaccine is designed to generate an immune response, vaccine components themselves are not actually found within the bloodstream.

But fears about the new mRNA technology, Della Pietra claims, are making some anti-vaxxers wary of getting necessary medical treatment, and have created a demand for a reliable supply of unvaccinated so-called “safe blood.”

“I get hundreds of emails asking me, ‘Do you have blood [available], because I have surgery coming up in three weeks,’” he told VICE World News.

“We want to be a platform for people who want to have the free choice of blood donors,” he said. “Whether they think there is a real conspiracy theory going on, that the New World Order [is happening], or if they simply say ‘I just don't want it’ for whatever reason’.”

SafeBlood Donation’s campaign reflects a widespread belief among anti-vaxxers that their biological products will take on unprecedented value in an mRNA-vaccinated world. On social media, anti-vax activists have taken to calling themselves “purebloods,” while others speculate that sperm from unvaccinated men could be “the next Bitcoin.”

[IMG]https://video-images.vice.com/_uncategorized/1668534473120-gettyimages-1240677656.jpeg?resize=1600:*[/IMG]

SafeBlood Donation, which has members in at least 16 countries, eventually hopes to open blood banks providing unvaccinated plasma for its members. But the group’s initial goal is to pressure hospitals and health authorities worldwide into permitting so-called “directed donations” of unvaccinated blood – through which recipients could nominate donors who hadn’t had COVID vaccinations to provide the blood directly for their treatment.

Medical authorities only allow directed donations in specific situations where it is medically necessary, such as to source a rare blood type, but refuse growing requests for “unvaccinated” blood on ethical and medical grounds. The medical consensus is that there’s no risk of harm from being transfused with blood from people who have had the COVID vaccine, with authorities such as the US Food and Drug Administration saying there’s no evidence to suggest “an increased risk of adverse events.”

SafeBlood Donation’s broader vision, if it ever succeeds in its unlikely goal of forcing changes to the existing regime around blood donation, is to create a new global infrastructure for supplying unvaccinated blood. This would involve national databases where people could source donors, affiliated clinics where the unvaccinated could donate and receive blood, and physical bloodbanks of unvaccinated blood.

Della Pietra, the group’s Zurich-based founder, said that the initiative was created to cater to the sizeable minority of people throughout the world who were opposed to taking the mRNA coronavirus vaccine – either because they believed it was medically harmful, or because of conspiracy theories it was a kind of global control mechanism.

Della Pietra personally holds both views, claiming that his own studies of vaccinated blood had revealed the COVID vaccine to contain horrifying “contamination.”
    “I've never seen blood like this. This was, to be honest, the main reason I started the whole thing, because when I saw this, I was so horrified,” he said. He also claimed that there was an agenda afoot to vaccinate everyone on the planet, which he believed was an effort to control the world’s population.

“The whole vaccination thing is from my point of view, mainly to do with controlling people,” he said.

In an attempt to build pressure on medical authorities to allow directed donations, SafeBlood Donation members are writing to authorities requesting them to change their policies. The group also advises its members who are due to have medical treatment involving transfusions to draw up “living wills” stating that they do not consent to receiving transfusions of blood from the general supply, naming unvaccinated individuals as direct donors instead – and threatening to sue hospitals if they don’t comply.

The group advises its members not to identify themselves as anti-vaxxers, “because then you are immediately ‘the enemy’” of the medical establishment.”

Members pay an initial joining fee of €50 (£43.62, $51.80), followed by €20 each subsequent year, and promote the initiative in nationally organised SafeBlood channels on Telegram, the messaging app popular in anti-vax and COVID conspiracy theorist networks. Della Pietra would not reveal the group’s membership numbers to VICE World News, but claims the group is gaining momentum.

“Once we have a large presence in most countries, there will be no getting around us – and let me tell you, we are well on our way to achieving that goal,” claims SafeBlood Donation’s website.

But medical experts spoken to by VICE World News suggested those efforts were unlikely to bear fruit. They said they are aware of growing requests for unvaccinated blood from anti-vaxxers in recent years, but were rejecting such requests.

“We have had a few requests for vaccine-negative blood and/or directed donations from unvaccinated individuals. We have said no to all of these requests,” Claudia S. Cohn, director of the blood bank laboratory at the University of Minnesota said in an email.

Michael Busch, president of the International Society of Blood Transfusions, said that he had been aware of such requests for more than a year. “It obviously started when the mRNA vaccines rolled out,” he said. But it was a longstanding policy of blood collection organisations worldwide not to provide demographic details like race, gender or age of donors, or information like their vaccination status, unless it had implications for the safety of the transfusion.

In the case of COVID vaccines, there was no evidence that the passive infusion of antibodies in transfused plasma caused any harm.

“We do not provide on the labels of blood to go to hospitals details that would allow them to, for example, issue blood from exclusively male or female donors, or black donors or white donors, or, in this case… vaccinated or non-vaccinated donors.”

In the UK, a spokesperson for NHS Blood and Transplant said that it did not not record whether blood was from an unvaccinated or vaccinated donor, and would not consider requests for direct donations of unvaccinated blood.

Directed donations were only carried out in order to save life in cases where matched blood was unavailable for people with extremely rare blood or platelet groups, not to satisfy patient preferences for unvaccinated blood. The NHS Blood and Transplant spokesperson said the organisation was in the process of updating its general policy to include a section on requests for direct donations of unvaccinated blood, and how they should be treated.

TAGGED:
    COVIDCORONAVIRUSCOVID TRUTHERSWORLDNEWSWORLD EXTREMISM
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 18th November 2022 at 12:53.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th November 2022), fifi (22nd November 2022), Gwin Ru (18th November 2022), Harmony (18th November 2022), onawah (18th November 2022), Reinhard (18th November 2022)

21. Link to Post #991
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The COVID Jabs’ Mechanisms of Injury
    by Dr. Joseph Mercola
    November 20, 2022
    https://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...bid=1649552051

(New video interview with Dr. Stephanie Seneff)
    Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/71HZyVCrXFqv/
    )

"STORY AT-A-GLANCE
    In “Innate Immune Suppression by SARS-CoV-2 mRNA Vaccinations: The Role of G-quadruplexes, Exosomes and MicroRNAs,” Stephanie Seneff, Ph.D., and Drs. Peter McCullough, Greg Nigh and Anthony Kyriakopoulos explain how the COVID shots suppress your innate immune function, and how they may cause neurological diseases
    Their landmark paper was the source of major controversy in that the prominent journal in which it was published receive much negative feedback and the editor of the journal was forced to resign although the paper has not been retracted at this time
    G4s are genome-wide targets of transcriptional regulation. The “G” stands for guanine. G4 is DNA sequence of four guanines, which plays an important role in diseases such as cancers and neurological disorders.
    The COVID jab spike protein produces far more G-quadruplexes (G4) than the virus. The G4 causes prion protein to misfold, which can result in prion diseases such as Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease and Alzheimer’s
    Two specific microRNA have been found in people who got the jab, and these microRNA’s interfere with Type 1 interferon response, which is a key part of your immune system.
    When Type 1 interferon is suppressed, you become more prone to infection and chronic disease
    The COVID jab produces high levels of immunoglobulin (IgG) antibodies, which are associated with autoimmune disease.
    It does not produce mucosal antibodies
    Antibodies against the spike protein may be responsible for cases in which patients developed highly aggressive prion disease after their second jab

In this interview, return guest Stephanie Seneff, Ph.D., a senior research scientist at MIT for over five decades,1 discusses her paper,2 “Innate Immune Suppression by SARS-CoV-2 mRNA Vaccinations:
    The Role of G-quadruplexes, Exosomes and MicroRNAs,” published in the June 2022 issue of Food and Chemical Toxicology.

The paper was co-written with Drs. Peter McCullough, Greg Nigh and Anthony Kyriakopoulos. In May 2021, Nigh and Seneff published a paper3 detailing the differences between the spike protein and the COVID jab spike protein.

In the “Innate Immune Suppression” paper, they and their other co-authors delve deep into the mechanisms of the COVID shots, showing how they suppress your innate immune system.

The paper caused quite a stir when it was first posted, prior to publication. A campaign was launched to have it retracted on the premise that it would discourage people from getting these life-saving shots — regardless of whether the mechanisms described were true or not.

Ultimately, the controversy led to the resignation of the editor of the journal. Many have also tried to discredit Seneff, and McCullough has since been stripped of his medical credentials.4

Understanding G-Quadruplexes
    G-quadruplexes (G4) are genomewide targets of transcriptional regulation, and as such as a novel target for drug design. The “G” in G4 stands for guanine, so G4 is DNA sequence of four guanines. It’s one of the four nucleotides — the basic code — in DNA, and it’s known to play an important role in diseases such as cancers and neurological disorders.5

As explained by Seneff, prions, when misfolded, build beta sheets and precipitate out of the cytoplasm, causing plaque to form. This plaque is a hallmark of several neurodegenerative diseases in animals and humans, such as Mad Cow disease, Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease, scrapie (which affects sheep) and chronic wasting disease in deer.

“So, there are all these debilitating neurodegenerative diseases that come out of the prion protein, and the prion protein actually binds to its own G4s, which are in its own RNA,” Seneff explains. “In so doing, it promotes [the prion protein] to misfold into the wrong shape ... [which] causes prion disease.

The [COVID jabs] produce a version of the messenger RNA (mRNA) that codes for the spike protein. Their version is enriched in guanines — it produces a lot more G4s than the original mRNA that the virus produces — so, it's a different form.

And there's lots of mRNA in the [COVID jab]. It's a big dose of this mRNA that is enriched in G4s ... which then ... causes the cell to produce the prion protein. So, the cell is producing the prion protein in the context of a situation with lots of G4s lying around from the mRNA from vaccine. That's a really dangerous situation for causing the prion protein to misfold and causing prion disease.”

How the COVID Jab Can Induce Autoimmune Disease
    As explained by Seneff, the mRNA in the jab is taken into your lymph system and spleen, germinal centers where antibodies are produced, and in order to produce the antibodies, these germinal centers release exosomes. This can help explain the phenomenon of “shedding,” but it also helps explain the immune destruction we see occurring. Seneff explains:

“The exosomes are part of the process by which the cells communicate to induce the antibody production, which is the goal of the [COVID jab]. The [jab] does a fantastic job of producing high levels of IgG [immunoglobulin] antibodies, which are the ones that are associated with autoimmune disease.

It doesn't make the mucosal antibodies. It makes IgG, which is actually much more dangerous if there are too many antibodies. They can cause autoimmune disease through molecular mimicry, and that's another aspect that I think is going on.

That's why you're getting this platelet problem where platelet count goes down to zero, because you get antibodies to the platelets by molecular mimicry, or even because the spike protein is binding to the platelets. They're getting antibodies to the complex and you're wiping out the platelets.

Some people are getting thrombocytopenia and VITT [vaccine-induced immune thrombotic thrombocytopenia], conditions that can be life-threatening. And there's a huge signal for thrombosis. The paper talks about thrombosis. We have ... seven tables for different aspects of the symptoms of the vaccine.

There's a table on the liver, there's a table on thrombosis, there's a table on cancer, there's a table on the vagus nerve, and all of the inflammations of the nerves because those exosomes are traveling up the vagus nerve, making their way to the heart, brain and liver.

They're causing disease in all of those organs, and you see that very clearly in the various databases — 98%, 99% of the [adverse event] reports in 2021 for these conditions were [from the] COVID shots and 1% was all the other vaccines combined.”

Mechanism of Action

Swiss researchers recently reported finding elevated troponin levels in 100% of COVID jabbed individuals, indicating everyone is suffering some degree of heart damage, even if they’re asymptomatic.6,7 Seneff explains the mechanism by which the COVID shot damages your heart.

“I think the whole issue is the spike protein being released by the immune cells in the germinal centers — the lymph system and the spleen releasing these exosomes that then travel along their fibers and reach all these critical organs.

The spleen has a very good connectivity with the liver, heart, brain and gut via the nerve system, starting with the splanchnic nerve and then hooking up to the vagus nerve ... So, these exosomes are migrating along the vagus nerve and they're arriving at these organs and are getting taken up by cells there. And everywhere they go, they cause inflammation.

The spike protein is very good at causing inflammation. That's been shown in multiple studies ... It causes the immune cells to migrate to the heart, and that's how you get myocarditis, this inflammation in the heart.

You also get inflammation in the muscles. I was looking at myositis, which is muscle inflammation, and that's another issue. I've been in contact with multiple people who suffered severe muscle damage from the spike protein, even to the point of being debilitated because of [inflammation in the] muscles.

So, not just the heart, but the skeletal muscles are also affected in a really bad way. Inflammation in the brain also causes neurons to be damaged and that's causing cognitive disorders.

So, I think the long COVID is caused by the spike protein reaching the brain. Many papers have talked about long COVID, and they think it's the spike protein, not the virus, but the spike protein itself [that is causing it].”

The Role of MicroRNAs

Another piece of the puzzle is related to the role of microRNAs, which are embedded in the exosomes that travel to the tissues. MicroRNAs should not be confused with mRNA. They’re two different things. The microRNAs are short pieces of RNA, about 22 nucleotides long. Unlike mRNA, microRNA do not code for protein.

The mRNA in the jabs are designed to be extremely resilient. Normally, mRNA lasts a few hours, but the mRNA in the jabs stick around producing protein in cells for several months, at minimum primarily because of the substitution of the nucleotide uridine with pseudouridine.

Because the mRNA is so resilient, spleen cells have to try to cope with all the spike protein that they cannot stop making, and one way they do that is by pushing the spike protein out in the form of exosomes. Those exosomes also contain microRNAs. Indian researchers found two specific microRNAs in people who got the jab, and these microRNAs interfere with Type 1 interferon response.

“This is a big topic of our paper,” Seneff says. “We talk about innate immune suppression ... due to the effect of these microRNAs that are packaged up with the spike protein.

Everywhere [the exosomes] go, they deliver these microRNAs, which disrupt the immune cell's ability to respond to Type 1 interferon. These microRNAs actually have a very high-level controlling role in the regulatory process of biology. They control which genes are expressed.”

Hypothesis to Explain Post-Jab Sudden Death
    Seneff goes on to cite animal research from 2005, in which mice were exposed to a virus that causes myocarditis. They wanted to see what would happen if the mice were suffering from myocarditis and then got a shot of adrenaline. So, the mice were infected with the myocarditis-inducing virus, and then, 120 days later, they injected them with adrenaline.

The dose given killed 70% of them. Meanwhile, control mice that did not have myocarditis suffered no ill effect when injected with the same dose of adrenaline. The mice that died, died of heart failure. Basically, their hearts were too damaged to withstand the adrenaline rush. Today, we’re seeing a similar effect in athletes, who are dropping dead while exerting themselves.

Digging for other papers, Seneff found one that detailed the Type 1 interferon response in chromaffin cells, the cells that make adrenaline. Type 1 interferon inhibits and reduces their production of adrenaline.

Seneff’s theory is that the COVID jabs interferes with your body’s ability to respond to Type 1 interferon, thereby allowing too much adrenaline to be released. If your heart has been damaged by the spike protein, the outcome could be lethal, as we’ve seen.

“I think that could be what's going on with the sudden death problem, because we certainly are seeing lots of young people suddenly dying of heart issues,” she says.

At the same time, microthrombi (micro blood clots) are activated by the spike protein, which could have lethal effects, and endothelial cells (the cells lining your blood vessels) are also inflamed. So, there’s not just one mechanism by which the jabs could kill you.

Spike Protein Creates Incredibly Tough Blood Clots
    According to Seneff, blood clots are also connected to the prion aspect. Many different proteins are amyloidogenic and can misfold, causing them to precipitate out, including proteins in your blood. Blood clots are tough to break down, and when you add spike protein into them, they become even tougher.

Seneff suspects the spike protein binds to fibrin, causing it then to misfold in a way that makes it very resistant to breaking down. The same thing happens with prion proteins. When they misfold, they create a gel that becomes denser over time, eventually becoming completely inaccessible to the water base.

“It just precipitates out as this thing that just sits there for the rest of your life,” Seneff says. “Nothing can get at it. The immune cells can't break it down. It just stays there. It can't be cleared.”

This is why I recommend taking fibrinolytic enzymes like lumbrokinase (which is the most effective), serrapeptase and nattokinase, several times a day one hour before or two hours after a meal, if you’re struggling with long COVID, as they help break down the fibrin. To work, you have to take them between meals, on an empty stomach, or else they’ll just act as a digestive enzyme to break down food.

Another technique is to use a near-infrared sauna, which will help address the misfolding of proteins by encouraging autophagy, your body’s natural clean-out process.

The Role of Antibodies in Prion Disease

Antibodies may also play a role in the devastating side effects from the COVID jab. We know that prion protein is upregulated in cells that produce it under stress, and the COVID jab spike protein has been shown to cause cells to make more prion protein. One possibility is that antibodies to a particular part of the spike protein end up binding to the prion protein through molecular mimicry.

As explained by Seneff, researchers have discovered that if you produce antibodies to the C-terminal end of the prion protein, it can cause disease that looks a lot like prion disease but develops much faster.

As it turns out, the antibodies to the C-terminal end of the prion protein prevent the prion protein from going into the endoplasmic reticulum (ER), where it needs to go in order to do its job. Instead, the antibodies keep the prion in the cytoplasm.

Subsequently, the cell gets sick because of these antibodies. The late Luc Montagnier posted a case study with 26 people who developed symptoms of prion disease within the first month after their second vaccine. All died, many within three months of their diagnosis. All were dead within a year, from what was basically an extremely aggressive form of Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease (the human Mad Cow disease equivalent).

Seneff believes antibodies against the spike protein are to blame, because it didn’t happen until they got their second dose. Antibodies developed after that first dose, which primed the cells. Then, after the second dose the cells started making loads of spike protein again, which the antibodies bound to.

This exosome package then traveled up the vagus nerve to the brain, where neurons took them up. Seneff suspects this explains the disease process on those 26 patients.

“It would be explained completely by this model of spike protein antibodies binding to the C-terminal domain and preventing the prion protein from going into the ER,” she says, “and then, it causes [the prion protein] to break down.

It gets broken down by the proteasome and disappears. So, it's causing a loss of function problem for the prion protein in the neuron at a very accelerated rate, much faster than what goes on with the normal prion disease ...

Montagnier and his team identified a segment of the spike protein that they thought had characteristic prion-like features. Within that segment is a piece that has five amino acids, YQRGS.

The prion protein has [the same] piece ... Except for the middle one, the other four [amino acids] are all identical with this piece near the C-terminal end of the prion protein. So, it's really perfect. It's a place where, if you get antibodies to that, it’s basically a death sentence.”

COVID Jabs Impair Your Immune Function

To circle back to where we began, it seems the reason so many jabbed individuals are now contracting COVID and other infections, and are dying from them, is because Type 1 interferon is suppressed. That suppresses your immune function, making you more prone to contracting infections.

In the interview, Seneff also reviews how chronic exposure to glyphosate is a predisposing condition for bad COVID-19 outcomes, as glyphosate disrupts the immune system. For more details on that, please listen to the interview in its entirety. We also review how glycine supplementation can help displace glyphosate in your body, thereby limiting its damaging influence."

1 MIT Stephanie Seneff Bio
    2, 9 Food and Chemical Toxicology June 2022; 164: 113008
    3 IJVTPR May 10, 2021: 2(1)
    4 Rumble October 31, 2022
    5 Cell Mol Life Science October 2021; 78(19-20): 6557-6583
    6, 7 Daily Skeptic October 27, 2022
    Last edited by onawah; 21st November 2022 at 22:08.
    Each breath a gift...

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (22nd November 2022), avid (22nd November 2022), Bill Ryan (27th November 2022), DaveToo (21st November 2022), fifi (22nd November 2022), Harmony (22nd November 2022), Kryztian (21st November 2022), TomKat (21st November 2022), TravelerJim (22nd November 2022)

23. Link to Post #992
    Language
    English
    Thanks

PFIZER Uses Press Release to Deny Liability Risk in Bizarre Announcement
    Karen Kingston The Kingston Report
    Nov 20 2022
    https://karenkingston.substack.com/p...m_medium=email

"Under the EUA Laws, it's impossible for a judge to convict PFIZER or any organization of a crime if the judge believes the FDA approval never happened
    On November 18, 2022, PFIZER issued the most bizarre Fortune 500 press release I have read in my professional lifetime. Fortune 500 companies issue press releases to inform investors about forecasted activities or achieved milestones that can impact revenue and therefore the stock price. This press release did neither.

The press release was sent out to allegedly announce the ‘clinical efficacy’, or ‘immune response’ of PFIZER’s now available Omicron Bivalent Boosters. The press release says absolutely nothing about clinical efficacy or health benefits of the bivalent boosters, such as reduced hospitalizations, severe illness, or death.

The press release is written in irrelevant scientific vernacular (mumbo jumbo) that you need a PhD in immunology to understand.

For those who do understand this scientific word-vomit (clearly not intended for the general public or investor community), a scientifically sound takeaway would be that a patient’s antibody responses to PFIZER’s mRNA bivalent booster is so strong it would actually be categorized as harmful and potentially life-threatening.

The scientific term for this potentially lethal response to an mRNA vaccine is immunogenicity.

Immunogenicity is when a protein-based therapies, such as PFIZER’s COVID-19 mRNA vaccines cause a patient’s immune system to attack self; resulting in disease, disability, or even death.

Per a June 23, 2020 article by FDA employee, Zuben E. Sauna, PhD, of the Center for Biologics and Evaluations Research (CBER) projects;

“A major problem with protein-based therapeutics is their immunogenicity, that is, their tendency to trigger an unwanted immune response against themselves…Such antibodies can also cause complications that can be life-threatening.” - Dr. Zuben Sauna, FDA, CBER

The definition of immunogenicity is eloquently expressed in the mission statement of BioNTech, PFIZER’s mRNA vaccine partner. The mRNA vaccines ‘harnessing the immune system’s full potential to fight human disease.’

PFIZER’s mRNA vaccines are used to fight the disease of humans. In other words, to harm, injure, or kill humans. Case in point, PFIZER’s Omicron bivalent boosters are NOT proven to prevent infection, severe illness, hospitalization or death. PFIZER’s boosters ARE proven to cause harm and injury. Per a recent study, 85% of healthcare employees suffered a harmful reaction and 1 out of 5 employees (20%) were unable to work after receiving PFIZER’s bivalent booster.

So why did PFIZER issue this bizarre press release? Well if you read paragraph six, it would appear that PFIZER used the bivalent booster announcement to assure their investors that:

PFIZER did NOT receive FDA approval for COMIRNATY,

PFIZER is NOT the marketer of COMIRNATY, and

PFIZER still has iron-clad immunity under Emergency Use Authorization (EUA).

These claims can easily be proven to be FALSE.

COMIRNATY’s website clearly states that COMIRNATY is FDA-approved and that the FDA-approved indication for COMIRNATY is for immunization against COVID-19 for children and adults 12 years of age and older. https://www.comirnaty.com/

Although PFIZER claims BioNTech is the marketer, you can clearly see by PFIZER’s logo and name plastered all over the COMIRNATY website that PFIZER is a marketer of COMIRNATY. Their November 18, 2022, press release confirms PFIZER and BioNTech are joint partners.

Because BioNTech and PFIZER are joint partners in the United States, this means that they are equally liable for manufacturing, marketing, and distribution.

On August 23, 2021, the FDA approved PFIZER’s COMIRNATY breaking the EUA immunity shield. PFIZER has produced, distributed, and marketed COMIRNATY in the United States and is subject to civil and criminal liability under the Food & Drug Consumer Protection Act, and hundreds of federal and state laws due to the disabilities, disease, and death their mRNA vaccines have caused.

Why are attorneys and experts who are fighting against PFIZER continuing to put their faith in the preferred narrative of Albert Bourla, PFIZER’s CEO, instead of recognizing the overwhelming body of evidence from government databases, contracts, and distribution chains that PFIZER’s FDA-approved mRNA vaccines are available in the US? Will these attorneys and experts believe the testimony of another Big Pharma CEO instead?

AstraZeneca’s CEO, Pascal Soriot, told reporters during a recent press briefing that the company decided to withdraw its emergency use application for their COVID-19 vaccine because PFIZER’s mRNA vaccines have full FDA approval.

“Because the FDA has already fully approved mRNA vaccines from Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna, the agency’s emergency use authorization pathway for other vaccines is closed.” - Pascal Soriot, AstraZeneca CEO, November 10, 2022

Why did PFIZER issue this investor relations press release? PFIZER issued this bizarre press release because they have no choice but to double-down on their lie that the FDA-approval ‘didn’t really happen’. The Pharma Giant’s only legal hope is that attorneys will use Big Pharma’s 3-ring media-circus of sophisticated tricks and expert witnesses to convince judges across America that PFIZER still has immunity.

Don’t believe their lies.

Under the PREP ACT/EUA Laws ALL CRIMES ARE LEGAL for ‘qualified persons’ or ‘covered persons.’ PFIZER is designated as a ‘covered person’ per their contract with the Department of Defense. " https://www.hhs.gov/sites/default/fi...e-contract.pdf
    Each breath a gift...

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (22nd November 2022), Bill Ryan (27th November 2022), DaveToo (22nd November 2022), fifi (22nd November 2022), Franny (27th November 2022), Harmony (22nd November 2022), Kryztian (24th November 2022), Matthew (22nd November 2022), mountain_jim (22nd November 2022), Sue (Ayt) (22nd November 2022), Sunny (22nd November 2022)

25. Link to Post #993
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)

"The vaccine may not protect everyone."

Don't think that this innocuous (no pun intended) warning was added as an afterthought.
    It was carefully worded as an 'out' should they ever be brought to court.

For whether 2 thousand or 2 billion die out of 4 billion jab receivers, the warning would still be accurate.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th November 2022), fifi (28th November 2022), Franny (27th November 2022), Harmony (23rd November 2022), mountain_jim (22nd November 2022), onawah (22nd November 2022), Sue (Ayt) (22nd November 2022)

27. Link to Post #994
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/greg_price11/sta...wPTL7B2n_KaTJA

https://twitter.com/GPIngersoll/stat...wPTL7B2n_KaTJA

https://twitter.com/SparksN123/statu...893NlolAZUrWpQ

Last edited by mountain_jim; 22nd November 2022 at 20:22.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th November 2022), fifi (28th November 2022), Franny (27th November 2022), Harmony (23rd November 2022), onawah (23rd November 2022)

29. Link to Post #995
    Language
    English
    Thanks

CDC Data Suggests 'Myocarditis Cases Could Be 2X Higher After Shots' Than After Contracting Virus
    Facts Matter with Roman Balmakov
    936K subscribers
    11/24/22
    40 watching now Premiered 83 minutes ago
    🧶 Watch the Final War: the 100-Year Plot to Defeat America 👉 https://ept.ms/3GEqV0h

Resources:
    https://ept.ms/3biH9MN

🔵 Dr. Verma's Research:

https://ept.ms/3Oxo23o

https://ept.ms/3XnPAvY

https://ept.ms/3U6Pvdp

https://ept.ms/3gvdRzR

https://ept.ms/3V7BCwT

https://ept.ms/3Xwde9F

( I hope Facts Matter doesn't get deplatformed for this!)
    Each breath a gift...

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (25th November 2022), Bill Ryan (27th November 2022), fifi (27th November 2022), Franny (27th November 2022), Harmony (25th November 2022), mountain_jim (25th November 2022)

31. Link to Post #996
    Thanks

HONKMUNCULUS ホンクマクルス 🔴
    @Honkmunculus

--> https://twitter.com/TheJikky/status/1596061404003700737

True if huge, that 4chin anon from December 2020 might have been an actual leaker... sorry, vaxxies, no refunds, no babies and no tumor supression.

[trusting the McScience™ intensifies]
    https://twitter.com/TheJikky/status/...GhWjwsfZU6H2cQ

Last edited by mountain_jim; 26th November 2022 at 21:32.

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th November 2022), fifi (28th November 2022), Franny (27th November 2022), Gwin Ru (27th November 2022), Harmony (26th November 2022), heretogrow (27th November 2022), Isserley (27th November 2022), Matthew (26th November 2022), Pam (1st December 2022)

33. Link to Post #997
    Thanks

reading in comments but I don't know if this is true or not

Nils
    @Nils89

Meme Warfare
    @TrevorGoodchild Is this probable or just a schizo beeing schizo?

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/Gwys01WWSlsV

This man claims to have participated in a 2013 trial of over 200K people testing mRNA-based medications. He says that 100% of the participants had their hearts stop, that it took two years for all of the symptoms to surface, and less than five are still alive to this day.

(later edit - this video taken down)
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 28th November 2022 at 04:17.

34. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th November 2022), fifi (28th November 2022), Franny (27th November 2022), Gwin Ru (27th November 2022), Harmony (28th November 2022), Isserley (27th November 2022), muxfolder (2nd December 2022), onawah (6th December 2022), Reinhard (28th November 2022), ronny (28th November 2022), Sunny (27th November 2022)

35. Link to Post #998
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/statu...PJgcq85b8dLgTg

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th November 2022), fifi (28th November 2022), Gwin Ru (28th November 2022), Harmony (28th November 2022), Matthew (27th November 2022), onawah (6th December 2022)

37. Link to Post #999
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,379 times in 5,725 posts

Nanotechnology: self assembly structures in mRNA-injections 11/27/22

Quote In this episode of ICIC, Dr Reiner Fuellmich and co-host Dr Mike Yeadon have an insightful conversation with four experts on this explosive topic.

Using dark-field microscopy, Dr David Nixon examines blood samples from people who have been injected with mRNA-based substances and explains the results with corresponding images. Crystalline, unnatural structures are revealed, which change in further observation and show characteristics of a kind of nano- or micro-technology.

Dr. Ana Maria Mihalcea is intensively involved with the ingredients of the Covid mRNA substances. In particular, also with the so-called "shedding effect" of which it is assumed that harmful excretions can be transferred from "vaccinated" to "unvaccinated".

Karen Kingston, whose research interests include toxicology and the analysis of clinical data as well as the ingredients of the covid mRNA substances, complains that all measures regarding a functioning quality assurance management in the administration of a so-called novel "vaccination" to billions of people worldwide have failed and are still not being implemented after the already poor data situation.

For electrical engineer Shimon Yanowitz, the results of his research have shown that it is a kind of micro-technology, as the injected substances change strangely in the human body and have characteristics of electronic circuits. It is also disturbing that the lipid nanoparticles found in the substances have been approved as "technical devices", as Karen Kingston reports.

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Anu Raman (28th November 2022), Bill Ryan (28th November 2022), DaveToo (28th November 2022), fifi (28th November 2022), Harmony (28th November 2022), mountain_jim (28th November 2022), onawah (6th December 2022), Reinhard (28th November 2022)

39. Link to Post #1000
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Israel hides the side effects of covid vax from citizens:

https://www.theepochtimes.com/retsef...s_4864651.html

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st December 2022), Gwin Ru (28th November 2022), Harmony (28th November 2022), mountain_jim (28th November 2022), onawah (6th December 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 95 FirstFirst 1 40 50 60 95 LastLast