Page 9 of 94 FirstFirst 1 9 19 59 94 LastLast

Thread: Vaccine Crimes

1. Link to Post #161
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

Default Re: Vaccine Crimes

Quote Posted by Ankle Biter (here)
    There's little doubt in my mind also that Trudeau et al get some fat chunky money bags for forcing their nation's citizens into a injection subscription service leading to so many harmful events. However, my gut feeling tells me there's another kind of incentive or at least some type of leverage held over them. Monetary gains alone just doesn't cut for me how widespread and monotone this thing is we're seeing.

It is astounding when I stop and think at the parallels between so many countries and their policies and timing related to this current theatre. The logistical organization and consolidation of infrastructure, like media, governments, professional & higher learning institutions etc all coming together on a global front in a single united ....purpose? Why? <Insert your preferred flavor of endgame doom here> ...for me, nothing is off the table anymore.
    The why part is easy.

As a fly sitting on the wall at some of the planning meetings for this 'pandemic' I could easily see...
    Schwab, Tedros, Gates, Fauci, Big Pharma reps., plus a dozen or so Event 201-like strategizers outlining how it will go:

1. Wuhan release
    2. 'Virus' sequencing
    3. PCR tests readied, and pushed BIG-TIME
    4. Instructions given to all medical staff to list Covid-19 as cause of death, exclusively (giving generous monetary incentives)
    5. MSM briefed and orders given for 24/7 fear campaign until advised to stop
    6. Vaccine 'development' begins
    7. Governments given on-going orders/memos/scripts on EXACTLY what to say (giving generous monetary incentives)
    8. State of Emergency laws enacted worldwide allowing governments to issue contracts and mandates without any oversight
    9. Masks, social distancing, lock downs enforced around the world
    10. Covid-19 testing apps developed
    11. Vaccine rollout, under EUA
    12. 'Virus variants' introduced
    13. Vaccine passports introduced
    14. Digital currency introduced (CBDC)
    15. Passports expanded to include entire vaccine and health history, all financial transactions/history, insurance, social credits system, physical tracking system, etc.

The end game (why) is to ultimately have total control of the remaining population and little to no resistance.

So far for the populace the 'pandemic' has been a total nightmare.
    For the planners it has been a run-away success.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Ankle Biter (7th November 2021), Bill Ryan (7th November 2021), Brigantia (7th November 2021), Ewan (13th November 2021), fifi (8th November 2021), gord (7th November 2021), Harmony (7th November 2021), mountain_jim (7th November 2021), Pam (7th November 2021), Reinhard (7th November 2021), Sue (Ayt) (7th November 2021), Tintin (14th November 2021)

3. Link to Post #162
    Australia Avalon Member Ankle Biter's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,662 times in 368 posts

Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)
    There's little doubt in my mind also that Trudeau et al get some fat chunky money bags for forcing their nation's citizens into a injection subscription service leading to so many harmful events. However, my gut feeling tells me there's another kind of incentive or at least some type of leverage held over them. Monetary gains alone just doesn't cut for me how widespread and monotone this thing is we're seeing.

It is astounding when I stop and think at the parallels between so many countries and their policies and timing related to this current theatre. The logistical organization and consolidation of infrastructure, like media, governments, professional & higher learning institutions etc all coming together on a global front in a single united ....purpose? Why? <Insert your preferred flavor of endgame doom here> ...for me, nothing is off the table anymore.
    The why part is easy.

As a fly sitting on the wall at some of the planning meetings for this 'pandemic' I could easily see...
    Schwab, Tedros, Gates, Fauci, Big Pharma reps., plus a dozen or so Event 201-like strategizers outlining how it will go:

1. Wuhan release
    2. 'Virus' sequencing
    3. PCR tests readied, and pushed BIG-TIME
    4. Instructions given to all medical staff to list Covid-19 as cause of death, exclusively (giving generous monetary incentives)
    5. MSM briefed and orders given for 24/7 fear campaign until advised to stop
    6. Vaccine 'development' begins
    7. Governments given on-going orders/memos/scripts on EXACTLY what to say (giving generous monetary incentives)
    8. State of Emergency laws enacted worldwide allowing governments to issue contracts and mandates without any oversight
    9. Masks, social distancing, lock downs enforced around the world
    10. Covid-19 testing apps developed
    11. Vaccine rollout, under EUA
    12. 'Virus variants' introduced
    13. Vaccine passports introduced
    14. Digital currency introduced (CBDC)
    15. Passports expanded to include entire vaccine and health history, all financial transactions/history, insurance, social credits system, physical tracking system, etc.

The end game (why) is to ultimately have total control of the remaining population and little to no resistance.

So far for the populace the 'pandemic' has been a total nightmare.
    For the planners it has been a run-away success.
    I would probably factor initiatives like Starlink into it too as part of their surveillance network. 24/7 live tracking of those who granted entry to their NWO. This movement pushed by Gates, Schwabs, Tendros gang... Project 38? ... how do you stop a Juggernaut? We can see or determine most of the crew.. which is the captain?
    To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders. -Lao Tzu

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ankle Biter For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th November 2021), Brigantia (7th November 2021), Ewan (13th November 2021), gord (7th November 2021), Harmony (7th November 2021), justntime2learn (12th November 2021), mountain_jim (7th November 2021), Pam (7th November 2021), Reinhard (7th November 2021), Tintin (14th November 2021)

5. Link to Post #163
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

I would probably factor initiatives like Starlink into it too as part of their surveillance network. 24/7 live tracking of those who granted entry to their NWO. This movement pushed by Gates, Schwabs, Tendros gang... Project 38? ... how do you stop a Juggernaut? We can see or determine most of the crew.. which is the captain?
    I may be wrong, but I really don't think there is just one captain. I think they work by a consensus approach.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Ankle Biter (7th November 2021), Bill Ryan (7th November 2021), Ewan (13th November 2021), gord (7th November 2021), Harmony (7th November 2021), justntime2learn (12th November 2021), mountain_jim (7th November 2021), Pam (7th November 2021), Tintin (14th November 2021)

7. Link to Post #164
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I may be wrong, but I really don't think there is just one captain. I think they work by a consensus approach.
    Could be right too. We just can't know when all that is disseminated is precisely constructed according to their plan. Well, not all, thankfully we have some few remaining pockets of critical thinkers discussing and compiling pertinent information that absolutely undermines their claims of 'doing it for our health'.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ankle Biter For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th November 2021), Brigantia (7th November 2021), DaveToo (7th November 2021), Ewan (13th November 2021), gord (7th November 2021), Harmony (7th November 2021), justntime2learn (12th November 2021), mountain_jim (7th November 2021), Pam (7th November 2021), Reinhard (7th November 2021), Tintin (14th November 2021)

9. Link to Post #165
    Thanks

Maybe there are several Klaus Schwabs?!
    ....who train/instruct/mind-control/blackmail via 'programs' like the Young Global Leaders?
    Wouldn't it be enlightening to have the (vetted) alumni-lists?................the names I remember being mentioned: Trudeau, Macron, Gavin Newsome, Merkel, Baerbock, Putin even.......

But: back to topic..................maybe this side-track needs an own thread?
    Last edited by Reinhard; 7th November 2021 at 10:16.
    The very moment the caterpillar thought the world would end, it turned into a butterfly.
    Laotse

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Reinhard For This Post:

Ankle Biter (7th November 2021), Bill Ryan (7th November 2021), Brigantia (7th November 2021), DaveToo (7th November 2021), Ewan (13th November 2021), gord (7th November 2021), Harmony (7th November 2021), justntime2learn (12th November 2021), Pam (7th November 2021), Tintin (14th November 2021)

11. Link to Post #166
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Reinhard (here)
    Maybe there are several Klaus Schwabs?!
    ....who train/instruct/mind-control/blackmail via 'programs' like the Young Global Leaders?
    Wouldn't it be enlightening to have the (vetted) alumni-lists?................the names I remember being mentioned: Trudeau, Macron, Gavin Newsome, Merkel, Baerbock, Putin even.......

But: back to topic..................maybe this side-track needs an own thread?
    I think that might be along the lines of what Acturian108 was going for in the thread Here

Agreed.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ankle Biter For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th November 2021), gord (7th November 2021), Harmony (7th November 2021), justntime2learn (12th November 2021), Pam (7th November 2021), Reinhard (7th November 2021), Tintin (14th November 2021)

13. Link to Post #167
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

All of these centuries of planning and programming. A worldwide coordinated effort is beyond what humans would or could do. The kind of humans that cooperate with this are generally sociopathic or at least on the narcissist end of the spectrum. The people are motivated by what they can get for themselves, not orchestrating a plan that will be beneficial long in the future. Definitely, they will carry out their little role and collect their reward but they didn't mastermind the big picture. I do believe there is a consensus approach but this thing was not orchestrated by humans of that I am quite sure. The archonic, ahrimanic energy complex that is dictating the whole thing may have chosen blood lines and favorite psycho's that they work with but there is no way that humans would have created this long term saddistic approach to self annihilation on their own.

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Ankle Biter (7th November 2021), Bill Ryan (8th November 2021), Delight (8th November 2021), Ewan (13th November 2021), fifi (10th November 2021), gord (7th November 2021), graciousb (14th November 2021), Harmony (11th November 2021), justntime2learn (12th November 2021), Tintin (14th November 2021), wondering (7th November 2021)

15. Link to Post #168
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Yes Pam. The energy of Ankle Biters is something I've experienced enough of over my years to recognize it a mile off.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ankle Biter For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th November 2021), gord (7th November 2021), Harmony (11th November 2021), justntime2learn (12th November 2021), Pam (8th November 2021), Tintin (14th November 2021)

17. Link to Post #169
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,430 times in 855 posts

Banned TikTok video on CDC / Messonnier’s expected vaccine injuries to our children

https://odysee.com/@Housatonic:0/303-ep-118-1:1

18. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Ankle Biter (8th November 2021), avid (8th November 2021), Bill Ryan (8th November 2021), DaveToo (8th November 2021), Ewan (10th November 2021), fifi (8th November 2021), Gwin Ru (8th November 2021), Harmony (11th November 2021), justntime2learn (12th November 2021), mountain_jim (9th November 2021), Pam (9th November 2021), Peace in Oz (8th November 2021), Tintin (14th November 2021)

19. Link to Post #170
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,454 times in 4,331 posts

Emergency Over: All EUAs Illegal, One Million 5-11 Year Old's Jabbed in 2 Days 15:13

Stew Peters Show
    Published November 8, 2021

Rumble — Over the weekend kid-sized needles were injected into the arms of millions of American children after jabs were approved for 5-11 year old's, but is it even legal? Dr. Jane Ruby joins Stew to detail how all Emergency Use Authorizations (EUAs) are medically criminal, and lack real scientific backing.

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ankle Biter (13th November 2021), Bill Ryan (9th November 2021), Ewan (10th November 2021), fifi (10th November 2021), gord (9th November 2021), Harmony (11th November 2021), justntime2learn (12th November 2021), mountain_jim (9th November 2021), Pam (9th November 2021), Reinhard (9th November 2021), ThePythonicCow (9th November 2021), Tintin (14th November 2021)

21. Link to Post #171
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)
    Emergency Over: All EUAs Illegal, One Million 5-11 Year Old's Jabbed in 2 Days 15:13

Stew Peters Show
    Published November 8, 2021

Rumble — Over the weekend kid-sized needles were injected into the arms of millions of American children after jabs were approved for 5-11 year old's, but is it even legal? Dr. Jane Ruby joins Stew to detail how all Emergency Use Authorizations (EUAs) are medically criminal, and lack real scientific backing.
    I don't believe Trump signed anything with the intent of harming the people of the US. I believe his narcissistic tendencies were exploited by telling him he would fast track these injections which would be a feather in his cap. He bragged over and over again about how fast the vaccine was created. He saw himself as a hero in the Covid situation.

When he became elected I wondered how his narcissistic tendencies would play out. I don't judge narcissists, to me they are people that have certain tendencies. I believe this country benefited in many ways because of his tendencies. Now the issue is, as a narcissist, I don't believe he has the capacity to admit he made a mistake, or he was wrong. He continues to brag about how quickly he got the "vaccines" out. He continues to recommend the injection and even the VAERS info proves that it simply is not safe. He doesn't have to dig deep to get at least that much understanding.He was played like a violin.

If he were to come out and state that data is indicating their is a huge potential for side effects , and death and now huge danger potential for kids it could have a huge impact but I don't think he will be able or willing to do that. I have never heard him admit he made a mistake or could have done something differently. I hope I am wrong about this. His legacy will be signing an executive order that caused so much suffering and annihilation on so many levels and it doesn't have to be that way. Being deceived is one thing, endangering the lives of little kids because of your ego, well that is another thing. I'm glad Stew and Dr. Ruby have taken a position here beyond blind political allegiance. I hope Trump listens to Stew. He sure could benefit from it.

22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Ankle Biter (13th November 2021), avid (9th November 2021), Bill Ryan (10th November 2021), Delight (9th November 2021), Ewan (10th November 2021), fifi (10th November 2021), Gwin Ru (9th November 2021), Harmony (11th November 2021), justntime2learn (12th November 2021), mountain_jim (9th November 2021), ThePythonicCow (9th November 2021), Tintin (14th November 2021)

23. Link to Post #172
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... Trump Hurts Children 12:20

November 9th, 20211,689 views

roypotterqa
    @RoystonPotter

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ankle Biter (13th November 2021), Bill Ryan (10th November 2021), Ewan (10th November 2021), fifi (11th November 2021), Harmony (11th November 2021), justntime2learn (12th November 2021), Pam (11th November 2021), Tintin (14th November 2021)

25. Link to Post #173
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ankle Biter (13th November 2021), avid (10th November 2021), Bill Ryan (10th November 2021), Ewan (10th November 2021), gord (10th November 2021), Harmony (11th November 2021), justntime2learn (12th November 2021), Pam (11th November 2021), Tintin (14th November 2021)

27. Link to Post #174
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

DOCTOR: MARBURG, AIDS, EBOLA IN VAXX, INTENTIONAL INFECTION UNDERWAY 11:21

Stew Peters Show
    Published November 11, 2021

Rumble — Finish naturopathic Doctor Ariyana Love says there’s new research out of Spain supporting the idea that at least some batches of the coronavirus vaccine have graphene oxide in them. She tells Stew that graphene oxide is included as a way to deliver nanotechnology into the blood of the vaccinated, as well as components of Ebola and the Marburg virus.

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ankle Biter (13th November 2021), Bill Ryan (11th November 2021), Ewan (13th November 2021), Harmony (12th November 2021), justntime2learn (12th November 2021), mountain_jim (12th November 2021), Pam (11th November 2021), Tintin (14th November 2021), wondering (12th November 2021)

29. Link to Post #175
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

PFIZER'S HISTORY OF KILLING KIDS: MALKIN SHARES WHAT EVERY PARENT MUST KNOW 19:15

Stew Peters Show
    Published November 11, 2021

Rumble — Michelle Malkin has been one of the real warriors on the right over the past few years. She has a new article out: “What Every Parent Must Know About Pfizer.” She joins Stew to discuss the crimes the drug company got away with 25 years ago in Nigeria, and is trying to get away with today.

30. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ankle Biter (13th November 2021), avid (12th November 2021), Bill Ryan (11th November 2021), Ewan (13th November 2021), graciousb (14th November 2021), Harmony (12th November 2021), justntime2learn (12th November 2021), mountain_jim (12th November 2021), Pam (11th November 2021), Ravenlocke (11th November 2021), Tintin (14th November 2021), wondering (12th November 2021)

31. Link to Post #176
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... Critically Thinking with Dr. T and Dr. P Episode 70 - 5 Docs Nov 11 2021 1:09:14

CriticallyThinking
    Published November 12, 2021

Rumble — Critically Thinking with Dr. T and Dr. P Episode 70 - 5 Docs Nov 11 2021

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ankle Biter (13th November 2021), avid (12th November 2021), Bill Ryan (12th November 2021), Ewan (13th November 2021), Harmony (12th November 2021), mountain_jim (13th November 2021), Pam (13th November 2021), Reinhard (13th November 2021), Tintin (14th November 2021)

33. Link to Post #177
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

URGENT: DR. PETER MCCULLOUGH CALLS FOR IMMEDIATE VAXX HALT 26:11

Stew Peters Show

Rumble — The story of this fall has been the story of “breakthrough” infections. It turns out vaccines don't work and nobody actually believes in them. There’s no reasoning, no actual research, no cost-benefit analysis, not a single rational thought from any of the highly-trained and highly-paid professionals who have made themselves the dictators of our lives. Nobody understands this better than Dr. Peter McCullough, a cardiologist, internist, and epidemiologist, who has been a steadfast advocate for alternative Covid treatments like hydroxychloroquine.

Get Dr. Zelenko's Anti-Shedding Treatment, NOW AVAILABLE FOR KIDS: www.zStackProtocol.com

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ankle Biter (13th November 2021), avid (13th November 2021), Bill Ryan (13th November 2021), Ewan (13th November 2021), gord (13th November 2021), mountain_jim (13th November 2021), Pam (13th November 2021), Tintin (14th November 2021), wondering (13th November 2021)

35. Link to Post #178
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

FAUCI'S 5 FELONIES EXPOSED: CONGRESS MUST ACT: END EUA & PHARMA IMMUNITY 09:59

Stew Peters Show

Rumble — Why isn't Dr. Anthony Fauci in jail yet? Dr. Jane Ruby details his crimes in this segment with Stew, laying out 5 specific felonies the head of the NIAID has committed, and, she calls for an end to emergency use authorizations (EUAs), along with Big Pharma's blanket immunity.

Dr. David Martin's Red Pill Expo speech:
    https://beforeitsnews.com/alternativ...o-3761634.html

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ankle Biter (13th November 2021), Bill Ryan (13th November 2021), Ewan (13th November 2021), justntime2learn (14th November 2021), mountain_jim (13th November 2021), Tintin (14th November 2021)

37. Link to Post #179
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,930 times in 428 posts

Hard to watch Pfizer comercial for 5-11 year old kids saying Thank you to Covid19 vaccine clinical trial volunteers.. somebody should go to jail for this

Last edited by Isserley; 13th November 2021 at 19:04.
    Is every mind connected to form a peer to peer network that creates the illusion of a shared reality, making the appearance of material reality a simulation created through shared beliefs?

38. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Isserley For This Post:

Ankle Biter (13th November 2021), Bill Ryan (13th November 2021), gord (14th November 2021), Gwin Ru (13th November 2021), justntime2learn (14th November 2021), Michel Leclerc (13th November 2021), ThePythonicCow (13th November 2021), Tintin (14th November 2021), wondering (13th November 2021)

39. Link to Post #180
    Belgium Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch, French
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,206 times in 747 posts

Quote Posted by Isserley (here)
    Hard to watch Pfizer comercial for 5-11 year old kids saying Thank you to Covid19 vaccine clinical trial volunteers.. somebody should go to jail for this

Indeed. What about the parents who rejoice in seeing their children being inoculated, condone it, or just allow this to happen to their children?

Doesn’t this register as utter neglect of parental responsibility, or at least as neglecting to assist humans when in great danger?

And that is just the legal aspect.

Ethical concerns are superior to legal concerns. At no times should we obey laws that are unethical. Some great nations believe that the issue whether anything, and hence any action, is legal or illegal is what determines their permissibility. People who believe that are ill informed. Laws only hold to the extent that they are ethical.

It is essential for parents who live as citizens in such political entities to fully understand that even when exceptional legislation enforcing inoculation is voted and carried through it still does not take away their ethical responsibility, so that in the case of a removal of these laws, either through revolution or through peaceful means, they will still be held accountable on ethical grounds.

And when wisdom and love do not prevail, once grown up, at least if they live that long, their children themselves will hold them responsible and show them what damages they will claim.

If such is the case, how will we, who treat our children well, or do not have children, turn our heads away when our neighbours take their children to the inoculation booths?

40. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Michel Leclerc For This Post:

Ankle Biter (13th November 2021), Bill Ryan (14th November 2021), Brigantia (13th November 2021), DaveToo (13th November 2021), gord (14th November 2021), graciousb (14th November 2021), Gwin Ru (13th November 2021), Isserley (14th November 2021), justntime2learn (14th November 2021), Tintin (14th November 2021), wondering (13th November 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 94 FirstFirst 1 9 19 59 94 LastLast