+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Meghan Markle & Prince Harry bombshell interview

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

Default Meghan Markle & Prince Harry bombshell interview

Queen urged to ‘publicly apologise’ to Meghan amid Royal Family backlash

US CELEBRITIES have rallied around Meghan Markle ahead of her interview with Oprah Winfrey, with co-hosts from popular US talk show The View calling on the Queen to publicly apologise to the Duchess.

by Oli Smith
    EXPRESS

When you subscribe we will use the information you provide to send you these newsletters. Sometimes they’ll include recommendations for other related newsletters or services we offer. Our Privacy Notice explains more about how we use your data, and your rights. You can unsubscribe at any time.

Co-hosts of the popular US talk show The View have savaged the Royal Family as “desperate” in their attacks on Meghan Markle. ABC co-host Sunny Hostin even called on the Queen to publicly apologise “for not protecting” Meghan. The row between the Sussexes and the rest of the Royal Family has escalated ahead of Sunday’s bombshell Oprah Winfrey interview.

Days ahead of the interview’s release, Buckingham Palace announced an investigation into allegations of bullying by the Duchess of Sussex.

Co-host of The View Whoopi Goldberg chaired a lively discussion on the latest drama surrounding the royals.

When pressed by Ms Goldberg, Ms Hostin hit out at the Royal Family’s behaviour as desperate, adding that the timing was calculated.

She told The View: “I’m really shocked that rather than trying to mend this rift, rather than supporting Meghan and Harry who I think removed his wife and his family from England because of the terrible racial hatred that she was subjected to, and he didn’t want history to repeat itself after what happened to his mother with the media.

“I’m just surprised that they haven’t tried to even apologise for not protecting her more, and instead do this.

“It says a lot, I think, about the workings of the Royal Family.”

Fellow co-host Meghan McCain echoed this, saying the timing of the investigation was orchestrated.

She said: “This is really interesting because it’s a very obvious oppo-dump on Meghan Markle, and one of the things she’s being accused of in her abuse is emailing staffers early in the morning.

“So I think that’s obviously ridiculous on a lot of different levels.

“Right now they’re trying to make Meghan Markle look really, really bad, including accusing her of wearing diamond earrings that were gifted her by the Prince of Saudi Arabia after Jamal Khashoggi was murdered.

“And these are all facts that, I guess, known for many years – why are they coming out right now?”

Joy Behar, also on The View, added: “In the British monarchy, they will just make your life miserable – you’d better toe the line.

“They do not like it when you go up against them.

“Look what happened to Diana, same thing, same thing. So I’m on Team Meghan Markle.”

Meghan Markle accused The Firm of ‘peddling false narratives’ (Image: CBS/HARPO)

Vanity Fair’s royal correspondent Katie Nicholl said that people in the US were taking Meghan’s side in the row, which could pose a problem for the Royal Family.

She said: “Many Americans are now ‘Team Meghan’ and this does pose a big problem for the Royal Family.

“They’re hugely popular in the US but you hear a lot of Americans saying ‘this is a takedown’.”

In clips released from the Oprah interview, Ms Markle accused ‘The Firm’ – used the describe the Royal Family – of peddling “a wholly false narrative based on misleading and harmful misinformation”.

___
    https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal...ties-latest-vn

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th March 2021), Constance (8th March 2021), fifi (9th March 2021), greybeard (8th March 2021), Harmony (8th March 2021), Icare (9th March 2021), Ivy23 (16th March 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (8th March 2021), kfm27917 (8th March 2021), mountain_jim (8th March 2021), Nasu (8th March 2021), palehorse (9th March 2021), Pieman (8th March 2021), Reinhard (8th March 2021), Sadieblue (9th March 2021), selinam (8th March 2021), Sunny (8th March 2021), Suzi E (16th March 2021), Tyy1907 (8th March 2021), wegge (8th March 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,829 times in 458 posts

Default Re: Meghan Markle & Prince Harry bombshell interview

Controlled demolition?

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to wegge For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th March 2021), Eric J (Viking) (8th March 2021), happyuk (9th March 2021), Harmony (8th March 2021), Icare (9th March 2021), Journeyman (8th March 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (8th March 2021), Nasu (8th March 2021), Pieman (8th March 2021), Sadieblue (9th March 2021), selinam (8th March 2021), sunflower (8th March 2021), Suzi E (16th March 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

Requesting divine support for her. Seems Diana's loving attributes are genetic! Amazing.
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Constance (8th March 2021), Eric J (Viking) (8th March 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (8th March 2021), Nasu (8th March 2021), Pieman (8th March 2021), Sadieblue (9th March 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,976 times in 1,342 posts

I really can't take any of this seriously, it's all theatre.

She's a fake and a fraud so she fits in very well in that family. She's also just a few degrees of separation from the Clintons:

Best mate Markus Anderson (who now seems to have vanished off the face of the earth), major-domo of Nick Jones, owner of Soho House whose major investor is Ron Burkle - close friend and major contributor to the Clintons.

She was also a good friend when in Toronto of Jessica Mulroney, daughter in law of ex-PM Brian Mulroney, and Sophie Trudeau.

She was never pregnant either, she wore Moonbumps very badly and the straps of one even came undone on her visit to Birkenhead in Jan 2019 and the bump ended up around her knees:

Name:  Screen Shot 2020-07-04 at 10.49.34.png
Views: 1734
Size:  81.7 KB

Also the "invasion of privacy" photos were a hoot - does this look like a 19-month-old to you? Or even a real baby? Why is she smiling at the camera too, if her privacy is being invaded?

Please, don't take any of this seriously. It's all a soap opera distraction for the masses.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	673ee3741929ee84b8fe179e4370c51a.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	199.9 KB
ID:	46266  
    Last edited by Brigantia; 8th March 2021 at 11:41.

8. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

East Sun (8th March 2021), enigma3 (8th March 2021), Eric J (Viking) (8th March 2021), happyuk (9th March 2021), Icare (9th March 2021), Journeyman (8th March 2021), justntime2learn (8th March 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (8th March 2021), Kryztian (8th March 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (8th March 2021), mountain_jim (8th March 2021), Nasu (8th March 2021), palehorse (9th March 2021), Pieman (8th March 2021), Satori (9th March 2021), selinam (8th March 2021), UNEEKSTUF (9th March 2021), ZenBaller (9th March 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

Edit: I posted that after seeing the thread title and then saw your post:

Quote Posted by Brigantia (here)
    She was never pregnant either, she wore Moonbumps very badly and the straps of one even came undone on her visit to Birkenhead in Jan 2019 and the bump ended up around her knees: .

Hopefully the spell is being broken. Aquarius come and flush these creatures away!
    Last edited by Journeyman; 8th March 2021 at 11:34.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Brigantia (8th March 2021), Eric J (Viking) (8th March 2021), Icare (9th March 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (8th March 2021), Kryztian (8th March 2021), Nasu (8th March 2021), Pieman (8th March 2021), Satori (9th March 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks so much Journeyman for that clip of Soap, I always used to watch that on a Friday night and have recently been thinking about it with everything going on in the world!

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (8th March 2021), Journeyman (8th March 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (8th March 2021), Kryztian (8th March 2021), Nasu (8th March 2021), Pieman (8th March 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

Thanks so much Journeyman for that clip of Soap, I always used to watch that on a Friday night and have recently been thinking about it with everything going on in the world!
    I would like an app that superimposes the Soap 'Da da-da, da da dabadaba# soundtrack on news items, any time the 'royle family' are mentioned, any celeb 'news' etc. Actually it could run for the political stuff too. :D

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Brigantia (8th March 2021), Eric J (Viking) (8th March 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (8th March 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (8th March 2021), Nasu (8th March 2021), Pieman (8th March 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Germany Avalon Member Open Minded Dude's Avatar
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,359 times in 639 posts

I fail to see the relevance of this for ... actually anything. Are the 'royals' really a thing? Isn't this part of the greater MSM bread-and-circuses entertainment to keep us trapped in the wheel? Shouldn't we all rather ignore *all* celebrities, at least their behaviours and utterances (if artists okay, then we can still enjoy their art)? And wasn't 'The View' one of those silly gossipy talk show outlets, mainly for *cough, please excuse my utter unPCness here:* midlife housewives?

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Open Minded Dude For This Post:

Brigantia (8th March 2021), Elainie (8th March 2021), Eric J (Viking) (8th March 2021), Eva2 (8th March 2021), mojo (8th March 2021), Pieman (8th March 2021), wondering (8th March 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

I was looking for a concise way to explain my feelings on this matter, but Caitlin says it better:

I think any "issue" or "injustice" that Oprah is focusing on is pretty much a non issue on Project Avalon. Where does Oprah stand on:

- people in Palestine that are having their land, livelihood and freedom taken away?

- children who have become severely autistic after taking the MMR vaccine?

- families who have lost their homes due to fraud in the banking industry?

- families in Syria and Yemen who are having their homes bombed because of NATO countries supporting terrorists (including the Saudi government.)?

The fate of Harry and Meghan is about as worthy of our time and energy as contemplation of Kim Kardashian's lower posterior is.

18. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

avid (8th March 2021), Brigantia (8th March 2021), Elainie (8th March 2021), enigma3 (8th March 2021), Eric J (Viking) (8th March 2021), Eva2 (8th March 2021), happyuk (9th March 2021), palehorse (9th March 2021), Pieman (8th March 2021), Rosemarie (9th March 2021), selinam (8th March 2021), Snoweagle (8th March 2021), UNEEKSTUF (9th March 2021), uzn (10th March 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Just this morning, I was reading the online Daily Mail here in the UK and I saw many headline articles relating to the Royal family. I decided to start counting the articles (not reading them). I counted 42 and was only half-way down the page……I gave-up at that point.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pieman For This Post:

Brigantia (8th March 2021), Eric J (Viking) (8th March 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (8th March 2021), Kryztian (8th March 2021)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,461 times in 2,849 posts

It's a big deal for a lot of people in the world who are interested in a form of rulership that has been with humanity since the dawn of time. Observing it as it attempts to find validity in the modern era is particularly interesting and brings up often overlooked anachronisms, like the fact that Harry and Meghan's son, apparently, has not been given the title of prince, for whatever that's worth. Apparently that is not the tradition? Perhaps indicative of their union, Harry and Meghan's, not being seen as valid or as traditional as others might have been in the past?

Among other issues. In regards to Meghan's temperament and way of being, she is an American. Irreverent by training and inclination, in retrospect, it is no surprise that the Royal staff and the press went to war against her.

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th March 2021), Brigantia (8th March 2021), Cipher (9th March 2021), ClearWater (8th March 2021), enigma3 (8th March 2021), Eric J (Viking) (8th March 2021), Eva2 (8th March 2021), magicmanx (9th March 2021), Sadieblue (9th March 2021), Snoweagle (8th March 2021), wondering (8th March 2021)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mark/Rahkyt (here)
    ... Harry and Meghan's son, apparently, has not been given the title of prince, for whatever that's worth. Apparently that is not the tradition? Perhaps indicative of their union, Harry and Meghan's, not being seen as valid or as traditional as others might have been in the past?
    He could have had a title (if there really was a child, which quite a lot of observers doubt), but it is the choice of the parents. Princess Anne decided that her children Peter and Zara would not have titles.

Quote Posted by Mark/Rahkyt (here)
    Among other issues. In regards to Meghan's temperament and way of being, she is an American. Irreverent by training and inclination, in retrospect, it is no surprise that the Royal staff and the press went to war against her.
    All part of the psyop; there was no war. As I said in a previous post, I don't believe for a moment that if the mainstream narrative is true that they couldn't have sent her packing, either with a tragic 'accident' or paid her off.

Please don't believe that I'm anti-Meghan, as I'm not - I don't like any of the royals and the wealth that they have appropriated from the people should be returned to the nation.

One more thing that those who have been watching closely have noticed - Kate never gave birth to a child either. It makes you wonder what the suicide of the nurse who answered the prank call from an Australian radio station was all about when Kate was supposedly in hospital with morning sickness, as I don't believe that there wouldn't be a protocol for handling phone calls asking for info on a royal.
    Last edited by Brigantia; 8th March 2021 at 18:08.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th March 2021), ClearWater (8th March 2021), Eric J (Viking) (8th March 2021), Ivy23 (16th March 2021), Mark (8th March 2021), Sadieblue (9th March 2021), Snoweagle (8th March 2021), wegge (8th March 2021)

25. Link to Post #13
    Spain Avalon Member Michael Moewes's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,910 times in 372 posts

What to expect from a 94 year old, child eating lizzard

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Michael Moewes For This Post:

ZenBaller (9th March 2021)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

He could have had a title (if there really was a child, which quite a lot of observers doubt), but it is the choice of the parents. Princess Anne decided that her children Peter and Zara would not have titles.
    Ok, I did not realize it was the parent's choice. The way that it is being presented, that does not seem to be the case. The way it is being presented, Harry and Meghan were told quite firmly that there would be no title for their child.

All part of the psyop; there was no war. As I said in a previous post, I don't believe for a moment that if the mainstream narrative is true that they couldn't have sent her packing, either with a tragic 'accident' or paid her off.
    After Diana, do you think they would really risk that? And with a black American woman at that? The drama that would then ensue would be global.

Please don't believe that I'm anti-Meghan, as I'm not - I don't like any of the royals and the wealth that they have appropriated from the people should be returned to the nation.

One more thing that those who have been watching closely have noticed - Kate never gave birth to a child either. It makes you wonder what the suicide of the nurse who answered the prank call from an Australian radio station was all about when Kate was supposedly in hospital with morning sickness, as I don't believe that there wouldn't be a protocol for handling phone calls asking for info on a royal.
    I was not aware of the conspiracies that there have been no children. Thank you for sharing that information. And a suicided nurse?!? I'm behind the curve, apparently. As I mentioned in my first post on this thread, the monarchy, or some form of human divinity, has been with us since the beginnings of our civilizations, probably as a remnant of the hybridization process. So we have always been watching them as they have ruled over us. The wealth they accrue and the lifestyles they live are a dispensation from the masses to a select few, chosen for these atavistic reasons that are difficult to articulate in our modern, scientific world. There is something in us that wants to see divinity represented in human form, and royals are probably the closest thing we've ever been able to come to that.
    Last edited by Mark; 8th March 2021 at 19:00. Reason: spelling

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th March 2021), Brigantia (8th March 2021), ClearWater (8th March 2021), Eric J (Viking) (8th March 2021), Nasu (8th March 2021), Snoweagle (8th March 2021)

29. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks

It probably would have been a huge risk to bump her off Mark, but they definitely could have paid her off. However the royals are said to be very tight-fisted when parting with money, so maybe they didn't offer her enough. As for the title, I distinctly remember it being reported at the time that it was their choice not to give the child a title.

The nurse who killed herself was Jacintha Saldanha, it did happen back in 2012 so I think that it's not as well-remembered nowadays. Here's a link to what happened; read it closely and see if you think it all adds up. I don't think so; I wonder if poor Jacintha saw something that she should not have known about.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th March 2021), ClearWater (8th March 2021), Eric J (Viking) (8th March 2021), Kryztian (9th March 2021), Mark (8th March 2021)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

The nurse who killed herself was Jacintha Saldanha, it did happen back in 2012 so I think that it's not as well-remembered nowadays. Here's a link to what happened; read it closely and see if you think it all adds up. I don't think so; I wonder if poor Jacintha saw something that she should not have known about.
    It does seem questionable, with marks on her wrists as well?! So much has happened on so many levels in recent decades, I sometimes wonder if the truth will ever be known by the people.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th March 2021), Brigantia (8th March 2021), ClearWater (8th March 2021), Eric J (Viking) (8th March 2021), Harmony (9th March 2021), Ivy23 (16th March 2021)

33. Link to Post #17
    Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The "royals" are nothing more than figureheads today--they have no true ruling power--but the Brits like to keep them around.

While I'm sure Markle probably felt singled out, how did she not see it coming? I mean, she married into the Royal family after all.

And, let's face it, the vast majority of us have a few issues with our in-laws. We just don't get a public soapbox to air them.

What I hope, for all involved, is that they all calm down and let this blow over without creating such a ruckus that the cuts are too deep to heal.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Brenya For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th March 2021), Brigantia (8th March 2021), Eric J (Viking) (8th March 2021), Mark (8th March 2021), sunflower (9th March 2021)

35. Link to Post #18
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,876 times in 1,034 posts

Harry's under the thumb.
    She's a gold digging actress with a chip on her shoulder and an agenda but no class.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

justntime2learn (8th March 2021)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

She was never pregnant either, she wore Moonbumps very badly and the straps of one even came undone on her visit to Birkenhead in Jan 2019 and the bump ended up around her knees
    If the pictures are real, then she's probably paying a surrogate to carry her baby.

38. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

It's like someone sticking their neck out saying they saw a ufo. Lying about seeing one serves no purpose. There's more to lose than gain. Hence the high cost of truth being told.

What would Harry gain? He's been cut off from the royals as much as one can be it sounds like. All for looking after the love of his life's happiness and his child. I must say that interview came on tv and my wife and kids and I happened to be at a cabin that had satellite cable. (We don't use satellite or anything at home anymore). We were all struck by the apparent sincerity that came across.
    Last edited by Tyy1907; 9th March 2021 at 03:30.
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

39. The Following User Says Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (9th March 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast