Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Meghan Markle & Prince Harry bombshell interview

1. Link to Post #21
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,572 posts

Default Re: Meghan Markle & Prince Harry bombshell interview

It is all fabricated news, the royals around the world are a total joke, pedos at best, sick morons most of them, princes and kings all covered in dirty.
    I remember many years ago, a photo of a boy hanging naked outside one of the windows of the Buckingham palace or was that the Vatican ??? who cares they are all the same.

I have no respect for this people, even knowing I am nothing for them.. just because I am nobody doesn't mean I have to praise them as gods like the majority of people does. Screw them all, bunch of pedophiles.

Last edited by palehorse; 9th March 2021 at 09:42.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Brigantia (9th March 2021), Elainie (9th March 2021), Eric J (Viking) (9th March 2021), I am B (15th March 2021), selinam (10th March 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 435 posts

I don't feel good reading hyperbolic posts that denegrate all the Royals in this world. Surely there are those who dedicate many long hours of their day doing virtuous public service work?

Royal traditions are religious traditions and, depending upon your perspective, can be viewed positively or negatively. Kings and Queens were annointed by God, so to speak. The sceptre and crown (corona) are their symbols to rule with divine consciousness. And those pompous ceremonies are designed to bring beauty and light into the world. This is the same mythos for Hollywood's shining movie stars.
    Until they fall...and do awful acts that are decidedly NON-divine (as other posters mention)

This is the age of Aquarius and long standing institutions seem to be falling
    .... and times are indeed changing.

Megan ain't stupid.
    Firstly, she's an actress.
    Secondly, she knew full well what she was stepping into
    And the race card has proven to be a successful way to readily divide people and tear down established institutions....and yes, a means to gain some personal power.
    So who is playing who?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lunaflare For This Post:

Bluegreen (9th March 2021), Suzi E (16th March 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,169 times in 10,102 posts

Quote Posted by lunaflare (here)
    And the race card has proven to be a successful way to readily divide people and tear down established institutions....
    This woman is black? Is she eligible for reparations? She may know who Hillary Clinton is but not George.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Brigantia (9th March 2021), The Moss Trooper (15th March 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,223 times in 940 posts

This is the only royal family I've enjoyed watching.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

avid (9th March 2021), Brigantia (9th March 2021), Eric J (Viking) (9th March 2021), Kryztian (9th March 2021), palehorse (9th March 2021), Suzi E (16th March 2021)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,243 times in 4,597 posts

I know I’m going to say something mean but it’s for reason. They should be ^bloody^ happy if the kids get some healthy pigment in their skin, these days especially as UV is on rise so is solar activity, predictably so and ..

those transparent people without pigment won’t survive it for one.

There comes the times when the poor and righteous inherit the Earth ..and the first will be last and the last will be the first

I’m not saying “we will see it” but I do see it to come.

🙏🌟🙏

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (14th March 2021), palehorse (9th March 2021)

11. Link to Post #26
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,460 times in 4,332 posts

... in short:

The latest cartoon on the French satire magazine Charlie Hebdo's front page titled 'Why Meghan quit Buckingham' depicts the Queen kneeling on Meghan Markle's neck as the Duchess says 'because I couldn't breathe anymore', drawing comparisons to the death of George Floyd while in police custody in Minneapolis, Minnesota, last May

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (14th March 2021)

13. Link to Post #27
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,876 times in 1,034 posts

She's had a plan all along.
    Posting sweet little "innocent"pics of bananas since day one, baiting people, ready to play the race card, inviting the "racist jokes and jibes ! ( and lets not forget the mental health one, and the poor little female one !).
    Actor through and through and soon to be a democratic Presidential candidate by all accounts!

Just glad the Royal Family didn't ask her when she was pregnant if it was a boy or a girl ' she'd have twisted that to say the Royals were LGBTQphobic !

Harry has his problems and was an easy mark.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Brigantia (14th March 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (14th March 2021), Eric J (Viking) (14th March 2021), lunaflare (15th March 2021)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,025 times in 571 posts

I had read that she did not deliver a baby and that she is a transgender. I also read that she was the 8th part of a Satanic coven , the 8th of 7 must always be a transgender. Any truth?
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

Brigantia (15th March 2021), Journeyman (15th March 2021)

17. Link to Post #29
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,978 times in 1,342 posts

Quote Posted by bettye198 (here)
    I had read that she did not deliver a baby and that she is a transgender. I also read that she was the 8th part of a Satanic coven , the 8th of 7 must always be a transgender. Any truth?
    My opinion, I've spent a lot of time in the past on this fiasco:
    1 - agree; 2 - agree; 3 - don't know.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Journeyman (15th March 2021)

19. Link to Post #30
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,077 times in 869 posts

I also read that she was the 8th part of a Satanic coven , the 8th of 7 must always be a transgender. Any truth?
    Funny this is mentioned.

Myself and a close friend who is a practising witch was discussing this last week.
    She is adamant that Megan is part of a Satanic Coven. She feels there is some sort of ritual initiation in process.

I got the feeling from the start that maybe their lives would have been at risk had they stayed here in the UK and was offered some form of protection over in the states. Kind of reading between the lines of what both her and Harry have said, I feel there was a threat hanging over them for some reason should they have remained here and part of the ‘firm’ 🤨

Isn’t Hilary Clinton supposed to be a High Priestess, interesting that she has fully come out to show support for Meghan. Maybe watch the circles she starts to keep from here on. I’m sure that will tell us all we need to know.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

Brigantia (16th March 2021), sunflower (15th March 2021)

21. Link to Post #31
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,978 times in 1,342 posts

Quote Posted by Sérénité (here)
    I also read that she was the 8th part of a Satanic coven , the 8th of 7 must always be a transgender. Any truth?
    Funny this is mentioned.

Myself and a close friend who is a practising witch was discussing this last week.
    She is adamant that Megan is part of a Satanic Coven. She feels there is some sort of ritual initiation in process.

I got the feeling from the start that maybe their lives would have been at risk had they stayed here in the UK and was offered some form of protection over in the states. Kind of reading between the lines of what both her and Harry have said, I feel there was a threat hanging over them for some reason should they have remained here and part of the ‘firm’ 🤨.
    That's interesting what your friend says, I don't know for certain if MM is in a coven but I wouldn't be surprised.

One thing about their 'escape' across the Atlantic was that it's highly likely that it never happened. I followed some very detailed analysis at the time of everything that was released in the MSM and it's doubtful that they left the UK. They allegedly went first to an island in Canada, but locals said that there was no sign of anyone living at the house and no security evident.They were reported to have visited a restaurant there, but a phone call to the restaurant owner confirmed that they had not been there. Photos released were soon called out to be photoshopped.

As for California, doubles undertook the appearances; the doubles seemed to change body shape from one day to the next, but the most evident fact for this is that 'Harry' in those appearances had brown eyes. Harry has blue eyes.
    Last edited by Brigantia; 16th March 2021 at 11:38.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Journeyman (20th March 2021), wegge (16th March 2021), wondering (17th March 2021)

23. Link to Post #32
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,876 times in 1,034 posts

Not my own but very true

On March 29 1941, almost 80 years ago a young naval officer was in charge of the spotters on board HMS Valiant, a great battleship in the Royal Navy. Their targets were 3 capital ships from the Italian navy. It is believed they had received information from the code breaking geniuses at Bletchley Park. With the help of radar the search was on. In the darkness above the horizon the young officer noticed what appeared to be metal turrets reflecting off the searchlights of the Valiant. He had spotted the enemy and battle commenced. The battle of Cape Matapan was underway. In a fierce engagement 2 Italian capital ships were sunk. The young officer was mentioned in dispatches and commended for bravery. That young officer was a 19 year old Philippos Andreou of Schleswig Holstein, Sonderberg, Glucksberg, Prince of Greece and Denmark. The World knows him today as Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh and consort of Queen Elizabeth. He will turn 100 in June. He didn’t step down from active royal duties until his late 90s a total legend...!!

Five months before her future husband was engaged in a life and death struggle off the coast of Greece, a young Princess Elizabeth, aged 14, gave her first broadcast to the commonwealth of nations loyal to the great cause and specifically the children. At that time Britain stood alone a seemingly hopeless cause. Churchill’s greatness and leadership will be remembered as long as history is faithfully told. He was supported at all times by King George and his indomitable wife Queen Elizabeth (The Queen Mother). Both the King and his wife flatly refused to leave London their daughters would stay with them as well. Buckingham Palace itself was very badly damaged in a bombing raid the Queen said it “allowed her to look the East End proudly in the face”.

The young Princess finished her address as follows:

“We know, every one of us, that in the end all will be well: for God will care for us and give us victory and peace. And when peace comes remember it will be for us, the children of today, to make the world of tomorrow a better and happier place. My sister is by my side and we are both going to say goodnight to you. Come on Margaret. Goodnight children”

From that day in October 1940 the Queen has led a life of total service and sacrifice. She presides over the commonwealth of nations, comprised of 54 countries with a population of 2.5 billion people. Her commitment to this organisation has had the most profound effect on the well being of these people. Most of these are people of colour. It could well be argued that under her stewardship no family on Earth has done more to improve the lives of people of colour.

This week we have witnessed the slick narcissism of a moderately successful Hollywood actress and her mesmerised and dominated husband perform an act of pure spite and self promotion. Not satisfied with their lot in life, a life of almost unimaginable privilege and wealth, they go on worldwide TV in a futile attempt to discredit the monarchy and by extension the aged and great couple who lead the family. Predictably the race card is played: all the usual charlatans in the media and left wing politics jump on the bandwagon even the wretched Hillary Clinton reared her awful head...!!

Their pathetic attempt is doomed to failure. On the day this piece of utter guff was released the Royal family were out doing what they do: visiting hospitals, workers, sick children and various other deserving causes. The British people in their wisdom will have scant patience being lectured to by a couple of entitled and misguided morons who in their spite and cruelty have exposed themselves as appalling spoilt brats.

The great Duke is spending his 4th week in hospital having undergone heart surgery. We wish him well.

The nation will never forget the debt we owe to the greatest generation. Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip are one of the last links we still have. Our gratitude doth overflow...!!

God save the Queen...!!

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

lunaflare (18th March 2021), wondering (17th March 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2