+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Catastrophe Of The Previous Earth

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Exclamation The Catastrophe Of The Previous Earth

I have found a rather interesting article talks about a very remote period of time prior to our Earth. It is believed that before the formation of our Earth there were other planets that existed at Earth's location.

Master Li Hongzhi (founder of Falun Dafa) also talked about this in some of his Buddha Law lectures:

1.) "You know that this Earth isn’t the only planet with life in this universe, and Earth hasn’t existed just this once. I’m saying that at Earth’s position there were Earths that existed before. Those previous Earths were discarded. Some exploded. It happened many times—the number has been quite large."

2.) “In the past there wasn’t any human race. In this spot here where Earth is there were other planets before, and those planets had different structures from that of today’s Earth. It was for the existence of human beings that so many things, like water, plants, animals, and so on, were created on this Earth. The beings and the environments that were on the planets here before were worse. The highest-level beings there were like aliens.

In other words, there weren’t any human beings at this place. And no matter how many times the planets at this place were destroyed and created, there weren’t any human beings. In all of history only two planets have had human beings: The last Earth and this Earth.”

I believe that the Falun Dafa practitioner that wrote this article used a supernatural ability called The Power Of Knowing Fate which is explained in detail in Falun Dafa's core book, Zhuan Falun:

Power Of Knowing Fate:

https://en.falundafa.org/eng/zfl_2018_2.html#3

Zhuan Falun:

https://en.falundafa.org/eng/pdf/Zhuan-Falun-2018.pdf

Here is the article in question (It has been translated from Chinese so there are a few minor errors):

That was a long time ago, far beyond the imagination of most people now. At that time, Mammoth and Tyrannosaurus hadn't appeared yet; Archaeopteryx and trilobite didn't know where they were; even early life forms such as blue-green algae and protein were still not included in the creation. In fact, it was a story long before the birth of the earth today. For the convenience of telling and understanding, we might as well call it "Pre-Earth".

Here, we will not go into details from the beginning, but only talk about the last days. Everything I said was not fabricated out of thin air, but actually happened in a certain time and space. Why are you so sure? Because that is the memory of my eternal reincarnation, an unforgettable journey.

At the end of the Pre-Earth, that is, the end of Dharma, human material civilization and science have reached an unprecedented peak. The earth at that time was like today, with oceans and land, but the size, shape, and distribution were different. People living on land (in addition, there are submarine residents) are as diverse as today; they speak a variety of languages, the difference is that hieroglyphs similar to Chinese characters were the international mainstream at that time.

In terms of the environment, generally speaking, environmental protection is highly valued, and materials can be recycled; most of the buildings are made of local materials, and the buildings are partitioned with natural materials such as glass, stone, wood, and metal, so they can all be fully recycled. In terms of faith, about half of human beings believe in Orthodox religion, among which Buddhism (Dafa) is the majority; the other half are mostly materialists.

Buddhism practitioners at that time opened their third eyes through cultivation, and their supernatural powers were able to travel through time and space, learn science and technology from high-level heavenly civilization, and apply them to the current world. Therefore, their progress is far from being pursued by ordinary materialists. Taking advantage of this difference, extraterrestrial life that has long been coveting one day to return to Earth will take advantage of the gap.

They are transformed into false gods, and through means such as the luminescence of the flesh, the materialists who cannot see the true gods are believed to be true gods, and they even invade the consciousness of the materialists in order to carry out their aggression.

Being manipulated by alien life, the materialists began to develop the petrochemical industry, produce plastics, severely damage the earth's environment, and manufacture weapons; until later, they finally possessed a large number of nuclear weapons. During this time, their desire for money, material, and power has become deeper and deeper, and they have become more and more greedy, depraved, and corrupt.

Moral corruption and environmental pollution are no longer worth mentioning to them; they even do depraved behaviors in broad daylight without taking any notice of them. Gradually, the Buddhist practitioners and the materialists gradually formed a clear barrier, not only the inner beliefs, character (peace and combative), but also appearance (compassion and vicious), dress (simple and gorgeous), and conversation (gentle and vulgar). ), have drawn a huge distance.

In that lifetime, my parents were both Buddhist cultivators, and I followed them to practice the Dharma since I was young, and possessed a variety of supernatural powers. They worked as a PhD in the invention department at the highest scientific research institution at the time, the "Running Dharma Science and Technology Research Center". Most importantly, in the process of their research, they developed the "strong bullet" technology, which is so powerful that it can wipe out the earth in a blink of an eye.

However, due to the leakage of the news, the materialists crazily wanted to obtain the materials and manufacturing technology of strong bullets, so they pursued them in an all-round way. In order to protect me, my parents placed me in the home of relatives who did not believe in the Dharma. At the same time, in order not to reveal my identity, I never spoke, so I was inevitably exposed to bullying, ridicule, and strange eyes.

Later, the parents saw that people were gradually degenerating, and the materialists wanted to occupy the earth and monopolize the resources. Worried about them, they launched a huge project with Buddhist practitioners: countries all over the world that believe in Buddhism began to build spacecraft, and at the same time collect the genes of the world's creatures. On the other hand, the materialists gradually gathered, gathered forces, collected intelligence, and worked out plans. After the energy was accumulated enough, finally-war was launched.

The war came quickly and urgently, unexpectedly. Materialists launched nuclear attacks on all parts of the world at the same time, and in a blink of an eye, the peaceful earth is already a sea of ​​fireworks. Destruction, displacement, pain, and death are like a snare from the sky. Nothing in the world is spared. Buddhism practitioners have always been peace-loving and have no intention of operating any military force. Except for a few defensive facilities, they have almost no counterattack capabilities. Therefore, in the face of the materialist's crazy attack, they can only choose passive defense or escape.

At this critical moment, my parents drove a horse-drawn carriage and quickly came to find me, and then quickly and secretly took me to a place, which was a huge base, and there was an unimaginable huge flying ship parked there. . Just as I was surprised by the sight before me, my parents each took a ring from their hands and handed them to me. They said softly to me: "The two rings combined into one are the key to the flying ship." I used it to open the door of the flying ship, and the three of them boarded the ship together.

There were people everywhere on the boat. My parents told me that they were all Buddhist practitioners who came here to escape the chaos of war. The total number exceeds tens of thousands. The whole ship has an independent ecological circle, light, air, water source, farmland, orchard... etc., everything needed for life and life is available. Except for the cockpit (I will spend most of my time here), most of the ship is the living and activity space for passengers. There is a place on the ship where the DNA of all the species in the world is stored; in addition, the strong bullet that the materialist thinks about is also on the ship, placed in a metal box.

I wondered to myself, since it is a refuge, why take a strong bullet with you? It is the ultimate goal of the materialist. With it, isn't it self-defeating? I thought about it, but my parents opened their mouths. They looked at me and said, "Child, find a galaxy with ice, detonate a strong bullet, and a new earth will be produced. Then sprinkle genes into the rivers, lakes and seas of the new earth, new Life will be born and multiplied.” Until then, I suddenly realized what the true meaning of this flying ship was.

The parents looked at each other briefly and nodded, as if confirming a certain fact that had already been decided. "Leave people with you, this is the last one." They said hurriedly. "What about you?" I was panicked and scared. "They are here, we stay and resist. Farewell, boy." Before I could react, I stood there blankly. But seeing his parents quickly stepped to the hatch and got off the spaceship.

The materialists who are getting closer have attacked the flying ship. The parents didn’t intend to walk with us, not just to stay against the materialists; they have too much wisdom and information, and alien life is bound to pursue it with all their strength. The safety of the flying ship It will also be threatened. For everything on board and the future of mankind, they must sacrifice, and now they are outside the ship, using limited defense resources to block us to cover our departure.

Thinking of this, I can only endure the sadness, cheer myself up, and come to the pilot room of the flying ship. According to my parents' instruction, I put two stickers on both sides of my forehead and read cross-legged—this is how the flying boat starts and operates. The flying ship gradually lifted off the ground, and the Ark was carrying kind-hearted people, carrying the concentrated civilization of mankind, leaving time, history, and everything behind, leaving the mother of the earth that has nurtured us for millions of years. And I also left my beloved home and my parents.

As soon as the flying ship entered the dark space, something shocking happened. The waiting gods immediately stretched out their hands of sanctions, ready to destroy the depressed, polluted, devastated earth. In an instant, destruction fell on the earth like a night or a tsunami. People looked out the window and saw a golden light hit the earth, followed by a violent explosion. When I opened my eyes again, there was nothing in front of me; there were no wreckage, no dust, no traces, only the painful silence and emptiness. We have no home to go back.

In the years to come, it's better to say it's searching than wandering, but it's actually more like running away. We are wandering in the universe, looking for galaxies with ice, suitable for the regeneration of the earth, and also ventured to visit the planets where many different life lives. Spaceships have an ecosystem, and it is not a problem to maintain the survival of all people, but we can't always float around in this vast darkness without roots.

To make matters worse, the alien life that has been blocked by the gods from the earth has finally got the best chance at this time. Although it is not clear how they knew it, I think they must know that this flying ship was carrying strong bullets and species DNA that would allow them to rebuild their homes. They are chasing after us and are constantly launching offensives against us. Because technology is not under us, even if I use particle transformation technology to speed at full speed, I still can't escape their pursuit.

As time goes by, we spend day after day between searching, avoiding, waiting, defending, and repairing. The people on the boat, in this temporary home, lead an ordinary but stable life, and gradually get used to such a life. On the other hand, the hard journey, coupled with the excessive use of magical powers, for a long time, regardless of body and mind, I have long been exhausted.

One day, I fell asleep because of tiredness, and had a dream. In the dream, a giant Buddha with brilliant golden light came to me. He said compassionately: "From now on, you don't have to look for it anymore. The universe will be Dharma-rectified, the earth has been reorganized, and everything will be reborn. Now you reincarnate with me in the next world, and your ark will be guarded by the gods." I Yuan Shen separated from the body and followed the giant Buddha closely, fearing that he would be lost.

Finally, He stopped. "We are here," He said. I stared blankly, there was nothing in front of me, but I knew how many generations of mankind used to be the hometown of this place. I saw the gods gather in the original orbit of the earth, and then in an instant, before I even blinked, a new earth was born. The indigo ocean, the solid land, and the flow of clouds like colored pens. Against the backdrop of the dark black cosmic curtain, a blue planet is showing the rotation and breathing of life. I was so moved that I knelt down, leaned at the Buddha's feet, and shouted "Master". The tears accumulated in my heart finally broke the embankment at this moment.

After waking up, I was full of joy, but in this, there was a bit of inexplicable melancholy. Although it is difficult to explain, I just know that everything in the dream is true-Buddhism is boundless and the earth has been recreated. I changed the path of the flying ship and set the coordinates to the earth.

The destination is about to arrive, and the journey will end soon. People are clinging to the portholes and looking out, and the anxiety in their hearts is beyond words. As the destination approached, people finally saw that a dot with blue gleam appeared at the end of the field of vision. At this moment, a new page of history has opened. With a pious heart, I turned on the radio on the ship and whispered to the people, like a ritual: "The earth is here, and you should decide on the next itinerary.

Those who want to stay on the ship are well equipped to supply. What you need for a long time is that no matter how long we leave, it is only a short time for you. In your opinion, the reincarnated people will return soon. Let me go down in the new world and new world. People who re-sow the seeds of civilization, please pack your memories and concerns, we are about to reincarnate.”

Editor's note: Because the language of the last earth is different from the language of the earth we are currently on, the author borrowed the language similar to this earth to express some concepts, such as:-"Running Dharma Science and Technology Research Center", strong bullets, species DNA, Ark, etc.

Original article:

https://www.epochtimes.com/b5/10/11/16/n3085810.htm

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to EnergyGem For This Post:

9ideon (11th March 2021), Chip (11th March 2021), Hym (10th March 2021), Libico (10th March 2021), Richard S. (22nd March 2021), selinam (10th March 2021), Snoweagle (10th March 2021), toppy (10th March 2021), Violet3 (11th March 2021), wondering (10th March 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,428 times in 1,706 posts

Default Re: The Catastrophe Of The Previous Earth

That's great, but not known for certain... we can speculate on all sorts of things for ever,
    and realize that they may have happened or something similar and probably did, but it is
    speculation non the less.

It is great to imagine what might have been, based on what we have observed in our
    world of today. I'm open to anything as it may have been but know that we do not know.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

EnergyGem (11th March 2021), Violet3 (11th March 2021), wondering (13th March 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Australia Avalon Member Violet3's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,357 times in 235 posts

Interestingly a loosely similar concept of multiple earths arises from Rudolph Steiner's cosmology, in which the current earth has been through 3 other major phases which Steiner calls "old Saturn", "old sun" and "old moon". During these phases the human form slowly materialised and developed with the assistance of various spiritual beings. Quite different from and opposed to the Darwinian view of evolution.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Violet3 For This Post:

DeDukshyn (11th March 2021), EnergyGem (11th March 2021), leavesoftrees (15th March 2021), wondering (13th March 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Posted by East Sun (here)
    That's great, but not known for certain... we can speculate on all sorts of things for ever,
    and realize that they may have happened or something similar and probably did, but it is
    speculation non the less.

It is great to imagine what might have been, based on what we have observed in our
    world of today. I'm open to anything as it may have been but know that we do not know.
    The person who wrote that article was a Falun Dafa practitioner. In Falun Dafa they believe that people have various innate supernatural abilities one of which is the ability to see the future and past. They call it 'The Power Of Knowing Fate'. I left a link in my first post that talks about this supernatural ability in depth. Scientists and even the CIA have also been studying this ability. Check out this study done by the CIA where they had gifted psychics remote view Mars a million years ago:

https://www.ladbible.com/news/news-w...-1984-20210218

Quote Posted by Violet3 (here)
    Interestingly a loosely similar concept of multiple earths arises from Rudolph Steiner's cosmology, in which the current earth has been through 3 other major phases which Steiner calls "old Saturn", "old sun" and "old moon". During these phases the human form slowly materialised and developed with the assistance of various spiritual beings. Quite different from and opposed to the Darwinian view of evolution.
    Interesting stuff. I have been meaning to look into Steiner's work. I also feel that humans did not evolve from apes but were divinely created by Gods. More and more scientists are finding many holes in the evolution theory including the great work done by Michael Behe:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNe-...ratesinthecity

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EnergyGem For This Post:

East Sun (11th March 2021), wondering (13th March 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,293 times in 1,173 posts

There is a Man called Gary Schoenung, I would not be surprised if Bill knows this Man, a really nice fella btw, who has spent over a decade making a couple of vids (no sound, no narration for obvious purposes). In these vids one can clearly see numerous impact craters, I mean loads of 'm, on ancient structures now gone (some are still here btw). The order of the impact craters can never be Meteors, there is clear intelligence behind the manner of that destruction. When I saw Gary's vids I immediately got visual confirmation for what I was thinking all along. It strongly looks like we were at some stage bombed into the stone age, in the entire sol system may I add.

Those round stone balls of various sizes which are found all over the World? Some contain a core of Weaponized grade sulphur, not natural, made by someone. Put this together with all the anomalous melted structures and one can start seeing patterns.

I don't want to hijack the topic, but if OP likes it I can add the vids in a post.
    Last edited by 9ideon; 11th March 2021 at 11:21.

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mad Scientist (here)
    There is a Man called Gary Schoenung, I would not be surprised if Bill knows this Man, a really nice fella btw, who has spent over a decade making a couple of vids (no sound, no narration for obvious purposes). In these vids one can clearly see numerous impact craters, I mean loads of 'm, on ancient structures now gone (some are still here btw). The order of the impact craters can never be Meteors, there is clear intelligence behind the manner of that destruction. When I saw Gary's vids I immediately got visual confirmation for what I was thinking all along. It strongly looks like we were at some stage bombed into the stone age, in the entire sol system may I add.

Those round stone balls of various sizes which are found all over the World? Some contain a core of Weaponized grade sulphur, not natural, made by someone. Put this together with all the anomalous melted structures and one can start seeing patterns.

I don't want to hijack the topic, but if OP likes it I can add the vids in a post.
    Sure put them up, they sound quite interesting. There have been so many OOPARTS (out of place artifacts) that have been discovered around the world that it's hard to dispute the fact that man has been around far longer on this Earth then the theory of evolution states.

11. Link to Post #7
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,293 times in 1,173 posts

Quote Posted by EnergyGem (here)
    Quote Posted by Mad Scientist (here)

Sure put them up, they sound quite interesting. There have been so many OOPARTS (out of place artifacts) that have been discovered around the world that it's hard to dispute the fact that man has been around far longer on this Earth then the theory of evolution states.
    I will put them up, although, if anyone wants to experience it like it's supposed to be, one needs to watch it entirely, no skipping, for diehards only I guess, lol.
    I added them on my YT channel with the permission of Gary Schoenung, his theory is different from mine and he has made this for slightly different reasons, the various impact locations was something standing out for me, like melted mountain tops with what looks like pinpointed strikes (there would have been structures on the mountain tops for instance).

In any case, decide for yourself and enjoy!

Part I:

Part II:

Part III:

Part IV:

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

DeDukshyn (11th March 2021), EnergyGem (12th March 2021), leavesoftrees (15th March 2021), meeradas (15th March 2021)

13. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,438 times in 8,540 posts

So what I see in the take that Violet3 put forth - that resonates with me somewhat, is that our incarnation into this physical plane of existence has both a material / physical perspective - the perspective that we almost completely and exclusively perceive and evaluate things by in all historical times, but also a spiritual perspective, one that we could perceive and evaluate and remember up until our historical times. Both valid, but both quite different from one another. Different like how a fish might describe its "universe" compared to how a land going creature might describe the fish's "universe" (water). Both explaining the exact same thing, but perhaps such entirely different viewpoints that there is seemingly little overlap.

But if you look at it objectively enough and understand this distinction, one can see that there is indeed some overlap, if you consider the more ancient texts and imagine a different sort of time before our history begins. We attribute a lot of the ancient past phenomena to "aliens", and while many varied beings were involved in the process of our physical incarnation, "aliens" is the term that we would use from our historical perspective.

I'm not sure if I'm getting off topic here but I sort of touched on this distinction in this post here on the dream thread: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1414561
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

EnergyGem (12th March 2021)

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Some interesting ruins in those vids MadScientist. The title of the video 'From the Brink of Extinction, Ruins of Old Earth' is also similar to some of what Master Li Hongzhi had spoken of in his Buddha Law excerpts:

1.) “Today’s human society is one that has gone through multiple instances of humankinds left over from previous civilizations developing anew. What does this mean? Let’s use America’s continental plates, that is, the continent of America, as an example. It has sunk to the ocean floor and risen up many times. There have been multiple civilizations on this continent, and each civilization seemed to humans to last quite a long age.

Of course, alternately speaking, there have also been some shorter ones; the reason [for their short duration] was that humankind’s morals corrupted too quickly. From a perspective that transcends everyday people, the concept of history cannot be viewed in the same way that everyday people view it. Everyday people only look at human history from within the existing human civilization. Cultivators and understandings that transcend everyday people far exceed the civilization of this period of humankind.”

2.) “Specifically, mankind has gone through tens of millions of years--I'll just talk about recent times and not the distant past--and no matter how many years that may be, after the previous human civilization underwent degeneration and destruction, the people who remained entered this round of human existence, they started out in a condition in which there were no resources for living, and now they have journeyed to where they are today.
    In the lingo of modern science, they started out in the so-called "Stone Age." But the theory of evolution is groundless, of course. In any event, the history that is relevant to the beings of this cycle spans close to ten thousand years, and about seven thousand years are relevant to recent civilization. That is, the history that has to do with the forming of this cycle of civilization is around seven thousand years.”

3.) "So this period of Earth began 100 million years ago. Some of you present here might be thinking, "But what I learned from textbooks is that it's been 3.5 billion to 4.5 billion years." I can tell you that the period of each Earth has lasted 100 million years, and the previous Earth also lasted 100 million years. But in Zhuan Falun I also told you that the artifacts on Earth date back hundreds of millions of years, and that some of them go back more than 2 billion years. I was only trying to tell people that prehistoric civilizations existed.

People are only allowed to know that much; that is, that within the history of this 100 million years mankind also created many prehistoric cultures. The planets that were previously at Earth's location also went through disintegration and re-creation many times. In the cosmos many planets disintegrate and their remnants float about, forming dust and small star-like objects. In the gigantic cosmic body, planets are continually disintegrating and continually re-forming, and they are disintegrated by explosions.

Earth was also re-formed from previous Earths consecutively exploding and then re-forming into the next Earth--one explodes, the next one re-forms. There's a lot of dust in space. Some of it is huge, some of it's like large rocks, some of it is as large as several square kilometers, and some is even as large as 100 square kilometers. There have been civilizations on every planet, and previous Earths also had civilizations. So, on many big pieces of things that weren't completely destroyed by the explosions, there are remnants of the previous creatures' civilizations. When Earth was re-created it was done by putting together this cosmic dust, and this is why there are remnants of artifacts and of civilizations from previous Earths and other planets.

So if I didn't reveal this today, geologists and historians wouldn't be able to figure out which periods the materials on this Earth are from, regardless of the methods they use. This Earth, as I just said, has a history of 100 million years; counting up to the present it's exactly 100 million years, and it has reached the age of the previous Earth that was here. Of course, during these 100 million years mankind has gone through several civilizations, and been destroyed by Gods many times for its moral decay. The so-called civilization mankind has right now was purposefully arranged by the old forces--it's not a true human culture.”

16. The Following User Says Thank You to EnergyGem For This Post:

9ideon (15th March 2021)

+ Reply to Thread