+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Dr Geert Vanden Bossche, top vaccine developer, warns against vaccine rollout

1. Link to Post #41
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,414 times in 685 posts

Default Re: Dr Geert Vanden Bossche, top vaccine developer, warns against vaccine rollout

Default Re: Avoiding the Experimental Vaccine
    On March 6, an open letter by Geert Vanden Bossche, PhD, DVM, and a video interview of him by Phillip McMillan, MD, from a company called Vejon Health, were posted online.

On the surface, Vanden Bossche appears to perhaps be addressing credible concerns about Covid.

He's saying that the current crop of Covid vaccines will cause the novel coronavirus to mutate into a "super-infectious virus." And therefore he's calling for an immediate halt of the use of the current vaccines.

If humans are "committed to perpetuating our species, we have no choice but to eradicate these highly infectious viral variants" via "large vaccination campaigns," Vanden Bossche claims at the conclusion of his open letter. However, he continues, in contrast to the currently used Covid vaccines, these new vaccines must focus on stimulation of mass production of the component of the immune system known as natural killer cells, he asserts.

But Vanden Bossche bases his views on unproven hypotheses. This is similar to, and builds on, high-profile modeling-paper authors who use theoretical frameworks to inflame fears about the supposed dangerousness of the new variants.

Despite this, Vanden Bossche's views were very quickly and positively received by high-profile vaccine sceptics such as Del Bigtree in his March 11 episode (starting at 57:25) and Vernon Coleman in his March 13 video and article.

more at
    https://www.sott.net/article/450176-...Vanden-Bossche

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kfm27917 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th March 2021), Ewan (26th March 2021), gord (17th March 2021), Tintin (17th March 2021), Trisher (24th March 2021)

3. Link to Post #42
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,442 times in 159 posts

Default Re: Dr Geert Vanden Bossche, top vaccine developer, warns against vaccine rollout

Ah, thank you. I thought it was something to do with my password that stopped me from entering that way, so I went via the Library tab instead. If I'd realised, I'd have mentioned it.

This book has come along at the perfect time for me, as my niece is pregnant, and I'm sure she would hugely appreciate some unbiased information on this subject. Luckily one of my best friends has a young son, who has never been vaccinated, and he is a picture of health and wise beyond his years.

By the way, I received two texts today, inviting me to get the Covid jab. I'm curious to find out which one they were having in mind. The answer would be the same though: not a chance.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Anna70 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th March 2021), Dick (17th March 2021), Ewan (29th March 2021), gord (17th March 2021), pueblo (17th March 2021), Sue (Ayt) (18th March 2021), Tintin (17th March 2021), Trisher (24th March 2021)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

I REALLY REALLY LOVE UK Column news! Starts off discussing the "immune escape" information....

We are not doomed like a bunch of chickens... use everything you know to enhance your immune systems.
    Last edited by Delight; 18th March 2021 at 03:58.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Anna70 (18th March 2021), Bill Ryan (18th March 2021), pueblo (22nd March 2021), Reinhard (22nd March 2021), Sue (Ayt) (18th March 2021), Tintin (21st March 2021), Trisher (24th March 2021), ulli (22nd March 2021)

7. Link to Post #44
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,442 times in 159 posts

UK Column News - 19th March 2021

Some excellent points being made here regarding Vander Bossche.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Anna70 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st March 2021), Constance (6th April 2021), pueblo (22nd March 2021), Reinhard (22nd March 2021), Tintin (21st March 2021), Trisher (24th March 2021), ulli (22nd March 2021)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

Everyone who is working around vaccinated people should be shoring up their immune systems IMO. Read this thread and be aware....

Last edited by Delight; 23rd March 2021 at 18:15.

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Anna70 (24th March 2021), avid (23rd March 2021), Bassplayer1 (23rd March 2021), Bill Ryan (23rd March 2021), Ewan (26th March 2021), gord (24th March 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (23rd March 2021), onawah (28th March 2021), Philippe (23rd March 2021), pueblo (23rd March 2021), Sunny (24th March 2021), Tintin (25th March 2021), Trisher (24th March 2021)

11. Link to Post #46
    France Avalon Member
    Language
    French
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,375 times in 354 posts

Thank you Delight for the testimonies about vaccinated shedding the virus to others. Should be communicated broadly now.

Concerning the warning from Vanden Bossche (and others) about losing the innate broad spectrum immunity because of the vaccine, I throw in here the information from Moderna where they claim that their RNAm medicine could heal many diseases

https://tapnewswire.com/2021/01/mode...H8SkOOpQURnnZc

Enabling Drug Discovery & Development

We built Moderna on the guiding premise that if using mRNA as a medicine works for one disease, it should work for many diseases. And, if this is possible – given the right approach and infrastructure – it could meaningfully improve how medicines are discovered, developed and manufactured.

I do not want their poison for anybody, but just to point out the type of propaganda and wishful thinking they are spreading. We still have some way to go to see by What and especially because of Who the bodies on this planet are sometimes in a dire state of affairs.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Philippe For This Post:

Anna70 (24th March 2021), Bill Ryan (23rd March 2021), Ewan (29th March 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (23rd March 2021), onawah (28th March 2021), Tintin (25th March 2021), Trisher (24th March 2021)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Philippe (here)
    Thank you Delight for the testimonies about vaccinated shedding the virus to others. Should be communicated broadly now.

Concerning the warning from Vanden Bossche (and others) about losing the innate broad spectrum immunity because of the vaccine, I throw in here the information from Moderna where they claim that their RNAm medicine could heal many diseases

https://tapnewswire.com/2021/01/mode...H8SkOOpQURnnZc

Enabling Drug Discovery & Development

We built Moderna on the guiding premise that if using mRNA as a medicine works for one disease, it should work for many diseases. And, if this is possible – given the right approach and infrastructure – it could meaningfully improve how medicines are discovered, developed and manufactured.

I do not want their poison for anybody, but just to point out the type of propaganda and wishful thinking they are spreading. We still have some way to go to see by What and especially because of Who the bodies on this planet are sometimes in a dire state of affairs.
    New video

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th March 2021), Harmony (26th March 2021), Tintin (25th March 2021), Trisher (25th March 2021), varuna (25th March 2021)

15. Link to Post #48
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,592 times in 5,410 posts

Quote Posted by Delight (here)

Everyone who is working around vaccinated people should be shoring up their immune systems IMO. Read this thread and be aware....

Thanks

My goodness, sobering reading. If one expands her thread further there are indeed dozens of suspicions about possible vaccine exposure side effects. I've saved around three dozen of them but I could be here all night doing any more.

There's enough captured for now indicating the possible potential scale of the problem.
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th March 2021), Delight (26th March 2021), Ewan (29th March 2021), gord (25th March 2021), Harmony (26th March 2021), meat suit (25th March 2021)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

New video

Almost immediately after Geert Vanden Bossche revealed his deep worry over the consequences of mass vaccination during an ongoing pandemic, Rosemary Frei dissed Bossche in an ad hominem attack based on his history as vaccine developer. She dissed The Highwire for the concerns that if he is correct, it could be a mass murder. Several outlets spread her article.

She declined to come on the Highwire to discuss her issues which is interesting. She replied by email. She said the show was dangerously spreading fear and also attacked the "credulous" viewers in her email to the show. Considering the gravity of the situation, it is very significant that she was uninterested in exploring IF he might have merit? IMO she acted as a very fine controlled opposition.

IMO there is frighteningly consistent internecine undermine when the possible allies all just fight one another. People tear down and destroy "the players on the same team" and cannot come together to dialogue, understand and RESPOND healthily to issues that may mean life and death. It is sickening and inexcusable and so heart breaking that it almost feels as if we deserve the fate that may be rolling over us.

The above video was attached to an article that came out on Children's Health Defense 3/25 which shows that after consideration the Interviewer agrees Bossche' concerns should be addressed. This may help change the minds of people who LAST week were throwing Bossche' concerns "under the bus".

PLEASE watch the https://thehighwire.com/watch/Highwire episode today starting from 51:50 . Along with UK Column News, The Highwire is a respectable and trustworthy source. They are similar in giving the raw data and by the deep questions raised.

Quote Interview With Vanden Bossche: Should Mass COVID Vaccinations Be Stopped?
    After several hours of discussion, Rob Verkerk, Ph.D., of Alliance for Natural Health International concludes it would be “scientifically, socially and ethically irresponsible” to dismiss Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche’s concerns about mass vaccination.

By
    Alliance for Natural Health International

EDITOR’S NOTE: The Defender is committed to providing a space for scientific debate. This piece is an interview conducted by Rob Verkerk, Ph.D., with Geert Vanden Bossche, Ph.D. The interview follows Verkerk’s recent analysis of the ongoing debate (this piece + this piece) sparked by Bossche concerning immune escape and mass vaccination during a pandemic.

Welcome to the first episode of our new interview series, Speaking Naturally — Open Discourses in a Censored World. In it we have the great pleasure of providing an in-depth interview with Geert Vanden Bossche, Ph.D., whose name will be familiar to anyone with a keen interest in understanding the effects of the current COVID mass vaccination program.

About our guest

Vanden Bossche knows a thing or two about vaccines and is a self-declared pro-vaxxer. He is a seasoned vaccine developer (vaccinologist) with a track record with GSK Biologicals, Novartis Vaccines and Solvay Biologicals. He’s also worked with the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation’s Global Health Discovery team in Seattle as senior program officer and as senior Ebola program manager with the Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunization in Geneva.

However, in early March, Vanden Bossche put out a call to the World Health Organization, supported by a 12-page document on a dedicated website especially set up to communicate his concerns. We responded with a 4,000-word article that tried to steer an objective line through conflicting streams of information and consider the implications of what appeared to be a whistleblower.

Vanden Bossche’s ‘hockey stick’ hypothesis

With Alliance for Natural Health’s founder, Rob Verkerk Ph.D., now having spent several hours in discussion with Vanden Bossche, we are now of the view that it would be scientifically, socially and ethically irresponsible to dismiss Vanden Bossche’s concerns. The key one is that the current COVID control strategies, including the global mass vaccination program, will create an “uncontrollable monster.”

In summary, the concerns center around the notion that a combination of lockdowns and extreme selection pressure on the virus induced by the intense global mass vaccination program might diminish the number of cases, hospitalizations and deaths in the short-term, but ultimately, will induce the creation of more mutants of concern.

This is the result of what Vanden Bossche calls ‘immune escape’ (i.e. incomplete sterilization of the virus by the human immune system, even following vaccine administration). This will in turn trigger vaccine companies to further refine vaccines that will add, not reduce, the selection pressure, so producing ever more transmissible and potentially deadly variants.

The selection pressure will cause greater convergence in mutations that affect the critical spike protein of the virus that is responsible for breaking through the mucosal surfaces of our airways, the route used by the virus to enter the human body. The virus will effectively outsmart the highly specific antigen-based vaccines that are being used and tweaked, dependent on the circulating variants. All of this could lead to a hockey stick-like increase in serious and potentially lethal cases — in effect, an out-of-control pandemic.

Not only that, it will be Western nations with high proportions of metabolically diseased, overweight or obese individuals with compromised immune systems that will be hit hardest.

Of course, this is all speculation, and some will denounce Vanden Bossche’s views as fear tactics. Others will claim it is the ravings of an independent scientist that has put 2 and 2 together and made 5. If you’ve got 1.5 hours spare, you’d do well to listen or watch the whole interview and draw your own conclusion.

About the interview

During the interview, our founder asks Vanden Bossche:

What kind of reactions he’s had to the publications of his views — both good and bad.
    What he sees that some of his colleagues clearly don’t.
    What kind of early warning signs or indicators might be available to see if Vanden Bossche’s hypothesis is turning into becoming a reality as worrisome as that might be — and we’ll compare this SARS-CoV-2 outbreak with previous coronaviruses, namely SARS1 and MERS.
    What defines a vaccine? Given that the frontrunner vaccines are like none that preceded them.
    What Vanden Bossche thinks governments and individuals should do — given what we know now.

Originally published by Alliance for Natural Health International.

The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of Children's Health Defense.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th March 2021), Ewan (26th March 2021), fifi (27th March 2021), Harmony (26th March 2021), mountain_jim (1st April 2021), onawah (28th March 2021), Reinhard (29th March 2021), Tintin (24th June 2021)

19. Link to Post #50
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,949 times in 2,388 posts

Quote Posted by Tintin (here)

Thanks

My goodness, sobering reading. If one expands her thread further there are indeed dozens of suspicions about possible vaccine exposure side effects. I've saved around three dozen of them but I could be here all night doing any more.

There's enough captured for now indicating the possible potential scale of the problem.
    Going entirely from memory here, so likely innacurate - but the core remains accurate.

A few years ago there was an outbreak of measles in Wales and the press quite rapidly and uniformly blamed unvaccinated kids for spreading the virus - all the while ignoring the fact that the vaccinated should have been immune if the vaccination worked.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th March 2021), bluestflame (24th June 2021), mountain_jim (1st April 2021), Philippe (29th March 2021), pueblo (29th March 2021), Reinhard (29th March 2021), Tintin (29th March 2021), wondering (2nd April 2021)

21. Link to Post #51
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,192 times in 437 posts

This is the presentation by Geert Vanden Bossche, DVM, PhD about the risk of “viral escape” posed by “leaky vaccines.”

The summation is at around 40mins if you don't have time to watch it all.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Alecs (10th June 2021), Bill Ryan (1st April 2021), bluestflame (24th June 2021), Ewan (1st April 2021), Franny (24th June 2021), meat suit (1st April 2021), mountain_jim (1st April 2021), Tintin (10th June 2021), Zirconian (1st April 2021)

23. Link to Post #52
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,514 times in 32,788 posts

I believe this 15 minute video from Del Bigtree is new, and I don't believe it's been posted.

https://odysee.com/@HassanCryptonoma...Explications:f

I was sent this in French as Dr Geert Vanden Bossche's statement, and this is the English translation. It's imperfect, but it can easily be understood.

~~~
    To all the authorities, scientists and experts on the planet, as well as to the world population.

I'm anything but anti-vaccine. As a scientist I don't usually use such platforms to take positions on a vaccine-related topic. As a virologist and vaccine expert I make an exception only when health authorities approve the administration of vaccines in a way that threatens public health, specifically when scientific data is ignored.

The current situation, extremely critical, prompts me to broadcast this emergency appeal. Given the unprecedented scale of human interventions in the covid-19 pandemic, which risk causing an unparalleled global catastrophe, this call cannot therefore be strong enough.

Like I said, I am not against vaccination. On the contrary, I can assure you that each of the current vaccines has been designed, developed and manufactured by brilliant and knowledgeable scientists.

However, this type of prophylactic vaccines are completely inappropriate, and even very dangerous, when used in mass vaccination campaigns during a viral pandemic.

Vaccinologists, scientists and clinicians are blinded by the short-term positive effects of individual patents, but don't seem to be concerned about the dire consequences for global health.

Unless I'm scientifically wrong, it's hard to understand how current human interventions will prevent the circulating variants from turning into a wild monster.

In a race against time, I am finishing my scientific manuscript, the publication of which is unfortunately likely to come too late given the ever-increasing threat of the rapid spread of highly infectious variants.

That's why I decided to post a summary of my findings along with my opening speech at the recent Ohio Vaccine Summit on LinkedIn.

Last Monday, I provided international health organizations, including the WHO, with my analysis of the current pandemic based on scientifically documented information on the immune biology of Covid-19.

Given the level of urgency, I urged them to take my concerns into consideration and initiate a debate on the harmful consequences of a new 'viral immune breakout'. For those who are not experts in this field I attach a more accessible and understandable version of the scientific facts behind this insidious phenomenon.

While there is no time to waste, I haven't had any feedback so far. Pundits and politicians have remained silent while clearly still keen to talk about relaxing infection control rules and spring freedoms.

My statements are based only on science. They will only be contradicted by science.

While one can hardly make incorrect scientific claims without being criticized by one's peers, it seems that the elite of scientists who currently advise our world leaders prefer to remain silent. Sufficient scientific evidence has been put on the table.

Unfortunately, they remain ignored by those with the power to act. How long can the problem be ignored when there is currently massive evidence that viral immune breakout now threatens mankind? We will not be able to say that we did not know - or had not been warned.

In this agonizing letter, I put all my reputation and my credibility on the line. I expect the same from you, guardians of humanity, at least. It is of the utmost urgency. Open the debate.

We must reverse the trend by all means.

PUBLIC HEALTH EMERGENCY OF INTERNATIONAL INTEREST

Why mass vaccination in the midst of a pandemic creates an irrepressible monster.

The key question is: why does no one seem to be worried about the viral immune breakout? Let me try to explain this through an easier to understand phenomenon: antimicrobial resistance. We can easily extrapolate this scourge to resistance to our self-made “antiviral antibiotics”.

Indeed, the antibodies (ANTIBODIES) produced by our own immune system can be considered as self-produced antiviral antibiotics, whether they are part of our innate immune system (so-called “natural” ANTIBODIES) or obtained in response to pathogens. specific (resulting in what is called “acquired” ANTIBODIES).

Natural antibodies are not specific to germs whereas acquired ANTIBODIES are specifically directed to the invading pathogen. At birth, our innate immune system is “inexperienced” but well established. It protects us from a multitude of pathogens, thus preventing these pathogens from causing disease.

As the innate immune system does not remember the pathogens it has encountered (innate immunity does not have a so-called "immunological memory"), we cannot continue to rely on it provided we keep it. "Trained" quite well.

Formation is achieved through regular exposure to a myriad of environmental agents, including pathogens. However, as we age we will increasingly face situations where our innate immunity (often referred to as the “first line of immune defense”) is not strong enough to stop the pathogen at the portal of entry (mainly mucous barriers such as respiratory or intestinal epithelia).

When this happens, the immune system has to rely on more specialized effector molecules from our immune system to fight the pathogen.

So, as we grow older, we increasingly mount specific immunity to pathogens, including very specific ANTIBODIES. As these have a stronger affinity for the pathogen (eg virus) and can reach high concentrations, they can very easily outperform our natural antibodies to bind to the pathogen / virus.

It is precisely this type of highly specific, high affinity Antibody that current Covid-19 vaccines induce. Of course, the noble purpose of these Antibodies is to protect us against Covid-19. So why should there be a major concern in using these vaccines to fight Covid-19?

Well, like the rules for conventional antimicrobial antibiotics, it is essential that our self-made “antiviral antibiotics” are available in sufficient strength and are tailored to the specific characteristics of our enemy.

That is why, in case of bacterial illness, it is essential not only to choose the right type of antibiotic (based on the results of an antibiogram), but also to take the antibiotic for a long enough time (as prescribed).

Failure to meet the requirements may give the microbes a chance to survive and, therefore, may cause disease to return. A very similar mechanism can also apply to viruses, in particular to viruses which can easily and quickly mutate (which is, for example, the case of coronaviruses); when pressure from the immune defense army (read: the population) begins to threaten viral replication and transmission, the virus will take on a different appearance so that it can no longer be easily recognized and, therefore, attacked by the host immune system. The virus is now able to evade immunity (so called: "immune breakout").

However, the virus can only rely on this strategy if it has enough room to replicate. Viruses, unlike most bacteria, must rely on living host cells to replicate. This is why the appearance of "escape mutants" is not too worrying as long as the probability for these variants to quickly find another host is quite remote. However, this is not particularly the case during a viral pandemic!

During a pandemic, the virus spreads all over the world with many people shedding and transmitting the virus (including asymptomatic “carriers”). The higher the viral load, the higher the likelihood that the virus will encounter people who have not yet been infected or who have been infected but have not developed symptoms.

Unless they are sufficiently protected by their innate immune defense (by natural ANTIBODIES), they will get covid-19 disease because they cannot rely on the acquired ANTIBODIES. It has been widely reported, indeed, that the increase in specific ANTIBODY S (spike) in asymptomatically infected individuals is rather limited and only short-lived. In addition, these ANTIBODIES have not reached full maturity.

The combination of viral infection against a background of suboptimal maturity and antibody concentration allows the virus to select for mutations that allow it to escape immune pressure. The selection of these mutations preferably occurs in the S-protein because it is the viral protein responsible for viral infectivity.

As the selected mutations give the virus an increased infectious capacity, it now becomes much easier for the virus to cause serious illness in infected individuals. The more people develop symptomatic disease, the more secure the virus can spread and replicate itself (people who develop severe disease will replicate more virus and for a longer period of time than infected but asymptomatic people).

Unfortunately, the short-lived increase in S-specific ANTIBODIES is not enough to bypass people with natural and innate antibodies. That is, with an increasing rate of infection in the population, the number of subjects who are infected while experiencing a momentary increase in specific S-ANTIBODIES will steadily increase.

Therefore, the number of subjects who are infected while experiencing a momentary decrease in their innate immunity will increase. As a result, an ever-increasing number of people will become more susceptible to serious illness rather than showing only mild symptoms (i.e. limited to the upper respiratory tract) or no symptoms at all. During a pandemic, especially young people will be affected by this development as their natural antibodies are not yet largely suppressed by a panoply of "acquired".

Natural ANTIBODIES, and natural immunity in general, play an essential role in protection against pathogens because they are our first line of immune defense. Unlike acquired immunity, innate immune responses protect against a broad spectrum of pathogens (so don't compromise or sacrifice your innate immune defense!).

Since natural antibodies and innate immune cells recognize a diverse spectrum of foreign (i.e. non-autonomous) agents (only some of which have pathogenic potential), it is important, indeed, to maintain it. sufficiently exposed to environmental challenges.

By keeping the innate immune system (which unfortunately has no memory!) TRAINED, we can resist germs that have real pathogenic potential much more easily. It has, for example, been reported and scientifically proven that exposure to other quite harmless coronaviruses causing a 'common cold' can provide protection, albeit short-lived, against Covid-19 and its loyal henchmen (i.e. (i.e. the most infectious variants).

The suppression of natural immunity, especially in younger age groups, can therefore become very problematic. There is no doubt that the lack of exposure due to the stringent containment measures implemented early in the pandemic has not been beneficial in keeping people's innate immune systems well trained.

As if this did not already severely compromise the innate immune defense in this segment of the population, there is another force at play that will dramatically improve morbidity and mortality rates in younger age groups: MASS VACCINATION of THE ELDERLY.

The more the later age group is vaccinated and, therefore, protected, the more the virus is forced to continue causing disease in the younger age groups. This will only be possible if it escapes to S-specific ANTIBODIES which are momentarily elevated in previously asymptomatically infected subjects.

If the virus manages to do this, it may benefit from (momentarily) suppressed innate immunity, causing disease in an increasing number of these individuals and ensuring its own spread. Choosing targeted mutations in the S protein is therefore the way forward for the virus to improve its infectivity in candidates who are prone to obtaining the disease due to a transient weakness of their innate immune defense.

But in the meantime, we also face a huge problem in people who have been vaccinated as they increasingly face infectious variants displaying an S protein type increasingly different from the S edition of the vaccine (the edition later comes from the original strain, which was much less infectious at the start of the pandemic).

The more infectious the variants become (i.e., due to the blocking of virus access to the vaccinated segment of the population), the less the vaccine will protect. Already today, the lack of protection leads to viral shedding and transmission in vaccine recipients who are exposed to these more infectious strains (which, by the way, increasingly dominate the field). This is how we are currently transforming vaccines into asymptomatic carriers that excrete infectious variants.

At some point, in the probably very near future, it will become more profitable (in terms of "breeding return on investment") for the virus to add a few more mutations (maybe just one or two) to the protein. S viral variants (already with multiple infectivity enhancing mutations) in an attempt to further enhance its binding to the receptor (ACE-2) expressed on the surface of permissive epithelial cells. This will now allow the new variant to outperform vaccine ANTIBODIES to bind to the ACE receptor.

That is, at this stage, very few additional targeted mutations in the area of ​​viral receptor binding would be required to fully resist the specific Covid-19 antibodies, whether obtained by the vaccine or by natural infection.

At this point, the virus will, in fact, have succeeded in gaining access to a huge reservoir of subjects who have now become very susceptible to the disease that their specific ANTIBODIES have now become useless in terms of protection, but still manage to ensure suppression. long term of their innate immunity (ie, natural infection, and especially vaccination).

The sensitive reservoir includes both those vaccinated and those who left with enough S-specific ANTIBODIES due to previous covid-19 disease). Thus, MISSION ACCOMPLISHED for Covid-19, but a DISASTROUS SITUATION for all vaccinated subjects and covid-19 seropositive people as they have now lost both, their acquired and innate immune defense against Covid-19 (while the highly infectious strains circulate!).

It is "one small step for the virus, a giant catastrophe for mankind", meaning that we will have whipped the virus in the younger population to a level that it now takes little to do. 'efforts for Covid-19 to transform into a highly infectious virus that completely ignores both the innate arm of our immune system as well as the adaptive / acquired one. The strain for the virus now becomes even more negligible as many vaccine recipients are now exposed to highly infectious viral variants while having received only one vaccine.

Therefore, they are endowed with ANTIBODIES that have not yet acquired optimal functionality. There is no need to explain that it will just further enhance the immune breakout. Basically, very soon we will be faced with a super-infectious virus that is completely resistant to our most valuable defense mechanism: the human immune system.

From all of the above, it becomes increasingly difficult to imagine how the consequences of widespread and mistaken human intervention in this pandemic will not wipe out a large portion of our human population. Very few other strategies could be thought of to achieve the same level of effectiveness in turning a relatively harmless virus into a biological weapon of mass destruction.

It is certainly also worth mentioning that mutations in protein S (i.e. the exact same protein that is subject to selection for breakout mutations) are known to allow coronaviruses to cross species barriers.

That is, the risk of immune drug escape could allow the virus to pass to other animal species, especially industrial livestock (e.g, pig and poultry farms), is not negligible. These species are already known to host several different coronaviruses and are typically housed on farms with high storage density. Similar to the influenza virus situation, these species could serve as an additional reservoir for the COVID-19 virus.

Due to human intervention, the course of this pandemic was completely disrupted from the start. Widespread and rigorous infection prevention measures, combined with mass vaccination campaigns using inadequate vaccines, will undoubtedly lead to a situation where the pandemic becomes increasingly "out of control".

Paradoxically, the only intervention that could offer a perspective to end this pandemic (other than letting it run its disastrous course) is ... vaccination. Of course, the type of vaccines to be used would be completely different from conventional vaccines in that they do not induce the usual suspects i.e. B and T cells, but NK cells.

There is, indeed, convincing scientific evidence that these cells play a key role in facilitating the complete elimination of Covid-19 at an early stage of infection in asymptomatically infected subjects. NK cells are part of the cellular arm of our innate immune system and, as natural ANTIBODIES, they are able to recognize and attack a wide and diverse range of pathogens.

There is a strong scientific rationale for assuming that it is possible to "educate" NK cells to recognize and kill coronaviruses in general (including all their variants) at an early stage of infection. NK cells have increasingly been described as having the ability to acquire immunological memory.

By educating these cells to enable them to recognize and sustainably target cells, our immune system could be perfectly armed for a targeted attack in the coronavirus universe before exposure. As NK cell-based immune defense provides sterilizing immunity and enables broad-spectrum, rapid protection, it is reasonable to assume that harnessing our innate immune cells is going to be the only type of human intervention left to stop the dangerous spread of highly infectious covid-19 variants.

If we humans commit to perpetuating our species, we have no choice but to eradicate these highly infectious viral variants. This will indeed require major vaccination campaigns. However, NK cell-based vaccines will mainly allow our natural immunity to be better prepared (memory!) And induce the body's immunity (which is the exact opposite of what Covid-19 vaccines currently do, as those who increasingly turn vaccine recipients into asymptomatic carriers who shed the virus). So there is not a second left for the gears to be changed and to replace current killer vaccines with life-saving vaccines.

I call on the WHO and all relevant stakeholders, whatever their belief, to immediately declare such measures as THE MOST IMPORTANT PUBLIC HEALTH EMERGENCY IN INTERNATIONAL INTEREST.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 10th June 2021 at 12:32.

24. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alecs (10th June 2021), Bassplayer1 (10th June 2021), Blacklight43 (10th June 2021), bluestflame (24th June 2021), Chester (10th June 2021), Cognitive Dissident (13th June 2021), Czarek (10th June 2021), Ewan (10th June 2021), Franny (24th June 2021), Gwin Ru (10th June 2021), Harmony (24th June 2021), mountain_jim (10th June 2021), Reinhard (10th June 2021), Satori (10th June 2021), sunwings (10th June 2021), thepainterdoug (10th June 2021), Tintin (10th June 2021), wondering (10th June 2021), Yoda (10th June 2021)

25. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

Published yesterday, here's a special treat: Dr Geert Vanden Bossche is interviewed by Chris Martenson. Just half an hour, packed with information. Enjoy.

26. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (24th June 2021), anandacate (25th June 2021), avid (24th June 2021), bluestflame (24th June 2021), Ewan (24th June 2021), gini (24th June 2021), gord (24th June 2021), Gwin Ru (24th June 2021), Harmony (24th June 2021), Jambo (24th June 2021), kudzy (24th June 2021), Peace in Oz (25th June 2021), Sue (Ayt) (24th June 2021), Tigger (24th June 2021), Tintin (24th June 2021), TomKat (24th June 2021), wondering (24th June 2021), Yoda (24th June 2021)

27. Link to Post #54
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,613 times in 344 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Published yesterday, here's a special treat: Dr Geert Vanden Bossche is interviewed by Chris Martenson. Just half an hour, packed with information. Enjoy.

I watched this with interest. I used to make vaccines as a young scientist (in 1993-95, under a joint venture with government and Big Pharma). His testimony completely trumps my own experience. Listen to this guy. He knows some pretty important stuff. **Pay attention**

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tigger For This Post:

Alan (24th June 2021), avid (24th June 2021), Bill Ryan (24th June 2021), bluestflame (18th July 2021), Ewan (24th June 2021), Gwin Ru (24th June 2021), Peace in Oz (25th June 2021), Sunny (25th June 2021), Tintin (24th June 2021)

29. Link to Post #55
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

Share this video with everyone you know.

Everyone who took a vaxx assured themselves that they won't have their innate immune system that could have destroyed all the thousands of variants. It has assured that no antibodies will be left in you to fight them. Your bodies will not be able to mount a defense against this. Carnage like we've never seen before...

Del Bigtree takes Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche's explanation (yesterday, 16 July, 2021) and then he uses a football play-by-play analogy to describe what a normal immune system does and then what happens after the vaxx. Real simple to understand. Real spooky.

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/GYRnoGdO6yew

I feel sorry for the millions who already took it.

(And if you haven't heard already, the fake president Xiden is going to have Big Tech cut into your texts if you even try to go against the narrative. More censorship....
    They're breaking laws left and right and we're not doing anything.)
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 17th July 2021 at 19:37. Reason: embedded the video

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

bluestflame (18th July 2021), gini (17th July 2021), Gwin Ru (17th July 2021), Matthew (17th July 2021), mojo (17th July 2021), mountain_jim (18th July 2021), Tintin (17th July 2021)

31. Link to Post #56
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,413 times in 5,643 posts

Fortunately there is a good knowledgeable base here that have a good understanding of the vax. Since hearing little information about "shedding," is there some solid evidence and is there a concern about altering the unvaxed?

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

bluestflame (18th July 2021), Matthew (17th July 2021), Tintin (17th July 2021)

33. Link to Post #57
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,187 times in 4,071 posts

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)

Makes the blood clot issue look like a distraction

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th July 2021), bluestflame (18th July 2021), gini (17th July 2021), Gwin Ru (17th July 2021), Satori (17th July 2021), thepainterdoug (18th July 2021), Tintin (17th July 2021)

35. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Matthew (here)
    Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)

Makes the blood clot issue look like a distraction
    Yes. This thing seems to be active in the short term (to some people) and in the long term (to most or all).

1) Rapid, horrific, tragic deaths or injuries to even previously very healthy people (including damage to pregnancy, causing miscarriages or infertility), with knock-on serious safety issues concerning those (e.g.) piloting planes, operating heavy machinery, or even driving cars on the highway. All this is visible right now.

3) Long-term effects which haven't been experienced yet, with the likely collapse of most vaxxed people's immune systems when next challenged by anything at all, even next winter's flu shot — or a nasty strain of covid (which remains a real thing).

My personal opinion right now: (expressed on other threads too)

I don't think anything can stop this. It's like an avalanche which has already started. All one can do is get the heck out of the way and safeguard oneself and one's family and friends (if possible), in a number of different ways, both in terms of preventative health measures (easy to do) and logistical defense against infrastructure damage or collapse, (also easy to do with a little thought and planning).

36. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

atman (18th July 2021), bluestflame (18th July 2021), gini (18th July 2021), Gwin Ru (17th July 2021), Harmony (18th July 2021), leavesoftrees (18th July 2021), Maia Gabrial (19th July 2021), Matthew (17th July 2021), meat suit (18th July 2021), Metaphor (18th July 2021), mountain_jim (18th July 2021), Satori (17th July 2021), Sunny (19th July 2021), Tintin (17th July 2021), wondering (17th July 2021), Yoda (18th July 2021)

37. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

Chris Martenson, in his update nearly 24 hours ago, fully supports Dr Geert Vanden Bossche's warning above:

1) Available large-number statistics show that naturally acquired immunity operates in by far the most effective way.

2) Having had the 'vaccine' does not prevent one from showing up with a covid "case"(whether mild or severe).

Chris cites Dr Vanden Bossche's work in his presentation.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 17th July 2021 at 22:37.

38. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

atman (18th July 2021), bluestflame (18th July 2021), gini (18th July 2021), Gwin Ru (17th July 2021), Harmony (18th July 2021), holcaul (17th July 2021), Maia Gabrial (19th July 2021), Matthew (17th July 2021), Metaphor (18th July 2021), mountain_jim (18th July 2021), Tintin (17th July 2021), wondering (17th July 2021), Yoda (18th July 2021)

39. Link to Post #60
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,188 times in 263 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Chris Martenson, in his update nearly 24 hours ago, fully supports Dr Geert Vanden Bossche's warning above:

1) Available large-number statistics show that naturally acquired immunity operates in by far the most effective way.

2) Having had the 'vaccine' does not prevent one from showing up with a covid "case"(whether mild or severe).

Chris cites Dr Vanden Bossche's work in his presentation.

Conclusions for episode 015: Current vaccines provide decent protection from hospitalisation and death. Is this to trick youtube's censorship or it this guy sold as well?

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to s7e6e For This Post:

atman (18th July 2021), Bill Ryan (18th July 2021), gini (18th July 2021), Gwin Ru (18th July 2021), Maia Gabrial (19th July 2021), wondering (18th July 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast