+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Automatic writing – a poorly understood phenomenon holds the key to understand the mystery surrounding ufos, aliens, spirits and the phenomenon of god!

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Automatic writing – a poorly understood phenomenon holds the key to understand the mystery surrounding ufos, aliens, spirits and the phenomenon of god!

So this is the second thread that I'm opening here to discuss this with you. The life experiences that I had almost 10 years ago pushed me to research the phenomenon of UFOs, Aliens, spirits, and various other baffling phenomena since I saw that my life experiences show a connection to these experiences one way or the other. For instance, I once had a strange levitation experience. This experience gave me all the proof I needed to conclude that human levitation exists for some unknown reason to humanity. Apart from this, I started facing highly unusual synchronicities (I didn't even know the word synchronicity before) and my dreams started predicting the future and the list goes on. It was as if someone used a switch to change my reality instantly. After almost 2, 3 years I was having these unusual experiences for the first time, I got to know that my thoughts are getting decoded and I also saw various other technology-related parameters as well in my experience. At this point, I even started facing physical harassment. So while I was going through s***, I heavily research these human experiences by hoping to find an answer. Certain life experiences that I had, I still haven't shared with anyone either. I'm not sure when I will be able to discuss these experiences. However, because of these experiences, I can confirm that there's a mind-boggling technology exist on Earth; and even your brain connected to this system. I might sound crazy, but this is what data related to these experiences are telling us (By the way, I’m not a crazy conspiracy theorist. I hold an honors degree in network management and security. And I have been handing technology-related work for over a decade now. Because of my background, many things make sense to me but then again, there are so many things that I don’t understand). Having said that, let me share my research work with you.

For another researcher to do a comparative analysis of the experiences/phenomena I created a massive correlation table. Here is a link to that research:

https://insightfulreports.org/resear...the-truth.html

To understand my point of view, I hope the below links will help you a lot:

https://insightfulreports.org/automa...amic-religions

https://insightfulreports.org/for-th...the-truth-html

https://insightfulreports.org/the-in...igions-decoded

This I shared with you almost two years ago.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...-Intelligence-

I'm not sure if I will ever be able to explain this to you in a way that will make sense to you. But because of this research, I see the lives of people around the world are in danger today because of the beliefs of these people who hold this highly advanced technology on Earth. The technology must belong to a group of human beings and I found enough evidence to come to the conclusion that we are a civilization that descends from a highly advanced ancient posthuman civilization. After some global catastrophic event (natural or engineered by them), they have been keeping our technologies within their group or their family members to rule the Earth (it’s more like they have intentionally destroyed the civilization).

Even if you don’t believe what I’m saying (I understand you. This whole thing looks crazy), I still request you to share these links, cause then more and more people will analyze the data that I’m sharing. And I see that as Important. Nonetheless, by the time this data start making sense to our civilization, we will know that this is an extremely disturbing crime and I see that we are at the very edge of understanding these mysteries.
    Last edited by Gracy; 12th March 2021 at 11:28. Reason: Fixed Link

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to DanRaliegh For This Post:

Agape (11th March 2021), aoibhghaire (11th March 2021), Ben (14th March 2021), Bluegreen (14th March 2021), Chip (11th March 2021), Creedence (11th March 2021), Dorjezigzag (10th March 2021), ExomatrixTV (10th March 2021), Harmony (12th March 2021), jitu (11th March 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (10th March 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (13th March 2021), Mike (10th March 2021), mojo (10th March 2021), Nasu (11th March 2021), rgray222 (11th March 2021), scotslad (10th March 2021), selinam (12th March 2021), wondering (10th March 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,504 times in 5,654 posts

Default Re: Automatic writing – a poorly understood phenomenon holds the key to understand the mystery surrounding ufos, aliens, spirits and the phenomenon of god!

Quote The life experiences that I had almost 10 years ago pushed me to research the phenomenon of UFOs, Aliens, spirits, and various other baffling phenomena since I saw that my life experiences show a connection to these experiences one way or the other.
    Welcome and thank you for sharing and looking forward to hearing more. There are many people interested in your subject matter here, even Bill...

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

aoibhghaire (11th March 2021), Ben (14th March 2021), DanRaliegh (10th March 2021), ExomatrixTV (10th March 2021), Harmony (12th March 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (10th March 2021), Nasu (11th March 2021), rgray222 (11th March 2021), scotslad (10th March 2021), wondering (10th March 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Automatic writing – a poorly understood phenomenon holds the key to understand the mystery surrounding ufos, aliens, spirits and the phenomenon of god!

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    Quote The life experiences that I had almost 10 years ago pushed me to research the phenomenon of UFOs, Aliens, spirits, and various other baffling phenomena since I saw that my life experiences show a connection to these experiences one way or the other.
    Welcome and thank you for sharing and looking forward to hearing more. There are many people interested in your subject matter here, even Bill...
    Thanks That's great to hear. I hope my work will give at least some new insights into these mysteries!

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DanRaliegh For This Post:

aoibhghaire (11th March 2021), Ben (14th March 2021), Harmony (12th March 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (10th March 2021), mojo (10th March 2021), Nasu (11th March 2021), scotslad (10th March 2021), wondering (10th March 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Scotland Avalon Member scotslad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,060 times in 646 posts

I've done automatic writing many many times over the last 10-12 years. Sometimes it answers a mental question with a written answer, writes a paragraph or two of universal knowledge and sometimes with pre-cognitive experiences.

The interesting bit for me....?

In 100% of cases, it always begins by writing the word "david" and the handwriting style and flow changes instantly as soon as the intent to accept automatic writings is made mentally, then the word "david" is written and off I go.

I've always been curious who "david" is, but despite polite enquiries - NEVER had a definitive reply to that one question :S

Digressing slightly, one day I wanted to test remote viewing of me drawing a picture and wanting my son to guess it.

I say down with the intent only to draw a famous landmark. I began. Wrote down 8 digits then began.

I drew the taj mahal. I told my son the 8 digit number, to focus on it and to draw what he felt, "saw" and to just go with the flow.

5-10 mins later. He declared "Done dad. I've drawn......a MOSQUE."

He showed me his pic - which next to mine were very very similar. When he saw mine, he said "you did a mosque too." I pointed out what it actually was, but there was no denying shape, the comumns, the dome shapes at the top of the columns they looked very very very similar....and this was just a saturday morning, bored with 10 - 20 mins to spare.

We've only done it once. But we still laugh how almost identical they were - no verbal clues - just the 8 digit number.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

Agape (11th March 2021), aoibhghaire (11th March 2021), Ben (14th March 2021), DanRaliegh (11th March 2021), Harmony (12th March 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (13th March 2021), mojo (11th March 2021), Nasu (11th March 2021), ulli (11th March 2021), wondering (13th March 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,610 times in 5,381 posts

I have many note pads filled with automatic writing. It was an exercise suggested during a year long course that I took involved in inter-personal relationships. The writing took me down a very strange three month long journey.

For me it began by being asked to write what happened to the child in me. And letting that personality out through writing with my non-dominant hand. It ended up being a long expose by 'Little Ernie' who seemed far wiser than me...

In the end I dropped it because it began insisting I was the embodiment of the second coming of Jesus Christ, ridiculous as that sounds. That has always been a warning for me to back off because it was not the first time that idea has been placed in my mind.

The end result was the break of the group, its leader leaving the country, and me being accused of child molestation of a child I never met. The police told me never to associate with the parent again, after they admitted that she had accused others of the same thing. And I did not even initiate the exchange in the first place, she did through a mutual friend. She was channelling the 'Virgin Mary' in a flourish I'd never encountered.

It was so completely other-worldly that I stopped automatic writing and all esoteric study after that. I've never been the same since. And all sorts of negative things happened to me as a result. I still have not fully recovered and most likely never will.

It even ended up causing me to reject god for a number of years. Since, I've tentatively returned to God but will not let any of the minions who state they work for the All Mighty anywhere near me, and tell them to back off in no uncertain terms.

That entire experience radically altered the trajectory of my life, these last 15 years - and not for the better.
    Last edited by Ernie Nemeth; 11th March 2021 at 05:25.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Ben (14th March 2021), DanRaliegh (11th March 2021), Harmony (12th March 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (13th March 2021), mojo (11th March 2021), Nasu (11th March 2021), pabranno (13th March 2021), Peace in Oz (11th March 2021), wondering (13th March 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,268 times in 2,725 posts

"But because of this research, I see the lives of people around the world are in danger today because of the beliefs of these people who hold this highly advanced technology on Earth"

I did not do a bit research but I know for sure that the lives of many people around the world is in danger because of the stupid few who commandeered new discoveries keep it for their own use and prevent other people from benefiting from said new tech.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Ben (14th March 2021), DanRaliegh (11th March 2021), Harmony (12th March 2021), Nasu (11th March 2021), wondering (13th March 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote I've done automatic writing many many times over the last 10-12 years. Sometimes it answers a mental question with a written answer, writes a paragraph or two of universal knowledge and sometimes with pre-cognitive experiences.
    Seems like many people were reporting similar experiences. I even found cases where you can mentally ask questions from the automatic writer and the writers hand would automatically write answers to those mental questions. Here is one such a case:

"A circle, composed of five physicians, three ministers, one of whom was the Episcopal Bishop of Tennessee, making in all twelve members, met, for several months, twice a week, in the city of Memphis. All were members of some branch of the Church except three. By spirit direction, our meetings were always opened with prayer. There was but one of our number who was a Spiritualist. All, however, were desirous of knowing the truth, and were willing to patiently search for it.

Our medium was a young lady, a member of the Baptist Church. Our organization the first evening was by the rapping process. The next evening the medium's hand was controlled to write with great rapidity, answering written and mental questions far beyond her capacity. "We had physical manifestations of a diversified character ; some of great power. I will mention one. She knew nothing of music, yet they would control her hands to perform on the piano splendidly; and the instrument, weighing several hundred pounds, would rise up, keeping time with the music, no one touching the piano but her fingers, as she performed on the keys"

Source: The Religion of Spiritualism: Its Phenomena and Philosophy by Samuel Watson - (p.40)

Then I also saw experiences like the below:

“William T. Stead, who developed the power of automatic writing, often received such curious messages from many of
    his friends for a period of 15 years. He said that, as a rule, these messages were astonishingly correct and the fact of
    such communication with the living was as well established for him as the existence of wireless telegraphy. He made it a
    subject of experimental investigation and found that sometimes the messages so transmitted even came against the
    direct intention of the agent. He called the phenomenon "automatic telepathy" and asserted that he knew at least ten
    other automatic writers who received similar messages.”

“To Stead's direct question: "How is it that a person will tell me things with my hand that he would never tell me with his
    tongue?”

Source: Encyclopedia Of Occultism And Parapsychology 2 Volumes by Jesusman - P128/129

We can't explain the above experience in a meaningful/logical way without considering an AI-based application behind the automatic writing phenomenon. On the other hand, 19th-centuy investigators were reporting quite often that there's an independent intelligence behind the phenomenon of spirits/automatic writing experience. For instance:

1). “The most marked of these results was the alteration in the weight of objects, which was afterwards so completely confirmed by Dr. Crawford working with the Goligher circle, and also in the course of the Margery investigation at Boston. Heavy objects could be made light, and light ones heavy, by the action of some unseen force which appeared to be under the influence of an independent intelligence. The checks by which all possible fraud was eliminated are very fully set out in the record of the experiments, and must convince any unprejudiced reader. Dr. Huggins, the well-known authority on the spectroscope, and Serjeant Cox, the eminent lawyer, together with several other spectators, witnessed the experiments. As already recorded, however, Crookes found it impossible to get some of the official heads of science to give the matter one hour of their attention.”

Source: The History of Spiritualism By ARTHUR CONAN DOYLE, M.D,. LL.D (p.252)

Because of various other reasons that I mentioned in my research, I'm saying that there's highly advanced artificial intelligence is behind these experiences.

Quote That entire experience radically altered the trajectory of my life, these last 15 years - and not for the better.
    Even my life got disturbed heavily because of these unusual experiences. To know the truth about automatic writing, we have analyze 19-century data associated with spiritualism. In some cases, people were reporting that these so-called spirits were getting materialized in front of their own eyes and they were even able to touch them. They were utterly baffled by these experiences. But then again in some cases, it's more like they were having highly advanced augmented reality experiences, cause although they could see these spirits, when they touch, their hand goes through their bodies. For instance:

i) "The form which appeared phenomenally to be the very personality of my mother in the physical form, but with presence of tangibility, voice and motion, again manifested at this seance, and with some clinging doubts in my mind, as to the possibility or probability of her return to earth in physical form, I determined to be more bold in my requests, and said, "if you are my mother, will you prove yourself tome and those present by coming from the cabinet (which was simply the back room empty) and speak with each of _ the friends present. The phantom, materialization, apparition, angel, or spirit, or whatever it was, acceded to my request, and I offered my left arm for support, but it immediately took my right arm (the arm my mother preferred in life to take for the reason that it left her right arm free), and she walked with me around the entire circle of sitters, shaking hands or speaking with each and every one of those present in the circle. One old gentleman, the first and only person in the circle outside of myself, to recognize the features, did so, as those of an old friend who used to worship at the same church as himself, in Toronto nine or ten years previously, remarking while conversing with her, "Why, Mrs. King, I used to know you at Bond Street Congregational Church, Toronto, where we worshipped together under the Rev. Dr. Joseph Wyld." "Yes, "she replied, "that was years ago." He commented upon the recognition, and added that he did not know before now that she was the Doctor's mother. After giving me some information of a personally interesting character, and convincing as a test, she said "good-bye, ,, kissed me, and hurried back to the cabinet. Where am I at, or am I dreaming? Am I realizing that truth is truly stranger than fiction? The room was well lighted, so well that we could read a newspaper, or tell the time by our watch. Well, these phenomena are so strange, so new, so natural, what hypothesis do you, my reader friend, adopt to account fort hem, and the accuracy of description, the truth of statement, the naturalness of voice, the perfection of duplication, of tangibility, form, features and mannerisms? I can narrate and describe in detail the phenomena, but I ask you to simply account for them. Are they spiritual phenomena, such as are recorded in history, and in the Bible and Testament; and if not what are they, and what hypothesis will fit better than the spiritual hypothesis?"

Source: Dawn of the awakened mind by John Sumpter King- (p.28)

ii) "An old relative of mine came out of the cabinet. I went back to the opening with her, and she kissed me on the left cheek. At the same moment I put my right arm round her waist and found—nothingl After an interval she came again, and for a second time I was able to satisfy myself of hernon-substantiality. Hypatia and Cleopatra both put in an appearance, the latter wearing a gold bracelet on the left arm, exactly as in my precipitated picture. I put my hand on this bracelet and found—nothing! As on a former visit in1909, she made passes over Jonson and stood beside him when he was on his feet; she was nearly the same height, say 5ft.10in. None of these experiments did the medium any harm."

'"Mrs. Z.’s guide, a nun called Edna, when she came, arose from the carpet two feet in front of me ; she was wearing asmaller cross than she wore two years ago when I last saw her. After stopping two or three minutes she dematerialised, and soon afterwards rose from the carpet in the same place as before."

Source: Glimses of the Next State by Vice Admiral W. Usborne Moore - (p.324/325)

@Bubu, but I found that even the cause behind the 2nd world war is this technology. And it's because of experiences such the below:

Adolf Hitler: “Hitler first heard the "voice" of Divine Providence, in 1905, when he was a 17-year old youth, living in Austria.
    The "voice" told Hitler, he would someday become the leader of Germany, and would lead "God's people" back to the land of
    their fathers. Hitler and his best friend, August Kubizek, had just left the opera when the "voice" spoke through Hitler. The
    voice told Hitler and Kubizek that Adolf would someday become the savior of Germany. The Voice explained: Hitler had
    received a mandate from god, and would someday receive a mandate from the people, to lead them out of their servitude
    and to lead them back to the land of their fathers. The Voice declared that Hitler had been chosen by Providence and had
    been given a Divine mission. Adolf Hitler was destined to establish a new social order, a new Reich which would be
    established under his leadership... The 17-year old Hitler had received a mandate to lead God's people to the heights of
    freedom and back to the promised land. Kubizek was amazed and shocked by the voice and the transformation he observed
    in Hitler. Hitler, he thought, seemed to be possessed by a demon.” - Meaning, Hitler’s life has been guided by this
    intelligence for this purpose. This also means that the second world war is a well-planned event. And this helped Israel to
    establish as a nation once again.

Source: http://brainmind.com/QuantumConsciousness7.html

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DanRaliegh For This Post:

Ben (14th March 2021), Harmony (12th March 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (13th March 2021), mojo (11th March 2021), Peace in Oz (12th March 2021), scotslad (11th March 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

@scotslad I did a drawing to show the connection between remote viewing, healing and the mediumship phenomenon. You can check this link as well:

https://insightfulreports.org/resear...ts.html?page=1

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DanRaliegh For This Post:

Harmony (12th March 2021), mojo (11th March 2021), scotslad (11th March 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

@Bubu, I created this tree to show how Hitler fit into this bizarre story. Here are the links:

https://insightfulreports.org/resear...01.html?page=1

https://insightfulreports.org/resear...ry.html?page=1

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DanRaliegh For This Post:

Harmony (12th March 2021), mojo (11th March 2021), scotslad (11th March 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DanRaliegh (here)
    @Bubu, I created this tree to show how Hitler fit into this bizarre story. Here are the links:

Interesting, especially that it negates the mainstream narrative that Hitler persecute the Jews. And also because it seems to confirm my theory that UFO's and Bigfoot inhabit a plane that is very close to 3D, thus under the right circumstances they appear in 3D and then vanished. Its a long read but you get me in. I will read more when I have the time. Thanks for sharing

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

DanRaliegh (13th March 2021), Harmony (12th March 2021)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

Quote I'm not sure if I will ever be able to explain this to you in a way that will make sense to you. But because of this research, I see the lives of people around the world are in danger today because of the beliefs of these people who hold this highly advanced technology on Earth. The technology must belong to a group of human beings and I found enough evidence to come to the conclusion that we are a civilization that descends from a highly advanced ancient posthuman civilization. After some global catastrophic event (natural or engineered by them), they have been keeping our technologies within their group or their family members to rule the Earth (it’s more like they have intentionally destroyed the civilization).
    There is actually a lot of research to support that hypothesis and I started a thread about it : https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...olitical-Reset

Pole Shifts, Micro Nova's and the Great Political Reset.

Your info seems interesting as soon I get time I look forward to looking at it.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Ben (14th March 2021), DanRaliegh (13th March 2021), Harmony (12th March 2021), mojo (12th March 2021)

23. Link to Post #12
    New Zealand Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

So how do I get into automatic writing? A reiki practitioner recommended it to me one time

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hitchy For This Post:

Ben (14th March 2021), DanRaliegh (13th March 2021), Harmony (12th March 2021), mojo (12th March 2021)

25. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)

Interesting, especially that it negates the mainstream narrative that Hitler persecute the Jews. And also because it seems to confirm my theory that UFO's and Bigfoot inhabit a plane that is very close to 3D, thus under the right circumstances they appear in 3D and then vanished. Its a long read but you get me in. I will read more when I have the time. Thanks for sharing
    Because of the data that I analyzed, I could find two ways to explain the Bigfoot phenomenon. Since the evidence indicates that this technology can directly stimulate the brain, they can give an augmented reality experience to a person. This way they can make people see various types of aliens, intelligences such as Bigfoot, spirits, ghosts, etc. in their environment. And by directly stimulating the brain they can even make people engage in a conversation with these intelligences as well. However, this entire experience would be due to direct brain stimulation. Nothing is real. So for instance, a person can see these beings, interact with them but no one else can see. Mediums and even people who attended 19-century seances were making this claim quite often. Here is a reported case:

iii). Some of these apparitions cannot be touched, yet they were so realistic. This can be compared to a highly advanced augmented reality (realisistc digital scenes merge with real-world) experience:

"An old relative of mine came out of the cabinet. I went back to the opening with her, and she kissed me on the left cheek. At the same moment I put my right arm round her waist and found—nothingl After an interval she came again, and for a second time I was able to satisfy myself of hernon-substantiality. Hypatia and Cleopatra both put in an appearance, the latter wearing a gold bracelet on the left arm, exactly as in my precipitated picture. I put my hand on this bracelet and found—nothing! As on a former visit in1909, she made passes over Jonson and stood beside him when he was on his feet; she was nearly the same height, say 5ft.10in. None of these experiments did the medium any harm."

'"Mrs. Z.’s guide, a nun called Edna, when she came, arose from the carpet two feet in front of me ; she was wearing asmaller cross than she wore two years ago when I last saw her. After stopping two or three minutes she dematerialised, and soon afterwards rose from the carpet in the same place as before."

Source: Glimses of the Next State by Vice Admiral W. Usborne Moore - (p.324/325)

The literature on UFOs reports the following:

According to Dr. Karla Turna:

“To complicate matters, many reports show that some interactions occur on a mental rather than a physical level. One type is an artificially induced virtual-reality scenario (VRS), an externally introduced event, that to the witness is practically indistinguishable from objective reality. The person may experience a situation with full sensory input and react with genuine physical and emotional responses, although in 'reality' the person may be lying immobile on an exam table, or sitting attached to some alien apparatus, or even asleep in bed with no outward sign of disturbance. “ -Source: Taken: Inside the Alien-Human Agenda by Karla Turner, Ph.D. - P8/9

Dr. Karla seems to be pointing out to augmented reality experiences, since these unusual experiences merges with the real world. Those who haven't heard of Dr. Karla Turna, here is a video:

Her claims were logical but seems like she was murdered because of her work.

The below example is associated with materialized spirits. Many people were reporting that they were able to touch these spirits as well. For instance:

"The form which appeared phenomenally to be the very personality of my mother in the physical form, but with presence of tangibility, voice and motion, again manifested at this seance, and with some clinging doubts in my mind, as to the possibility or probability of her return to earth in physical form, I determined to be more bold in my requests, and said, "if you are my mother, will you prove yourself tome and those present by coming from the cabinet (which was simply the back room empty) and speak with each of _ the friends present. The phantom, materialization, apparition, angel, or spirit, or whatever it was, acceded to my request, and I offered my left arm for support, but it immediately took my right arm (the arm my mother preferred in life to take for the reason that it left her right arm free), and she walked with me around the entire circle of sitters, shaking hands or speaking with each and every one of those present in the circle. One old gentleman, the first and only person in the circle outside of myself, to recognize the features, did so, as those of an old friend who used to worship at the same church as himself, in Toronto nine or ten years previously, remarking while conversing with her, "Why, Mrs. King, I used to know you at Bond Street Congregational Church, Toronto, where we worshipped together under the Rev. Dr. Joseph Wyld." "Yes, "she replied, "that was years ago." He commented upon the recognition, and added that he did not know before now that she was the Doctor's mother. After giving me some information of a personally interesting character, and convincing as a test, she said "good-bye, ,, kissed me, and hurried back to the cabinet. Where am I at, or am I dreaming? Am I realizing that truth is truly stranger than fiction? The room was well lighted, so well that we could read a newspaper, or tell the time by our watch. Well, these phenomena are so strange, so new, so natural, what hypothesis do you, my reader friend, adopt to account fort hem, and the accuracy of description, the truth of statement, the naturalness of voice, the perfection of duplication, of tangibility, form, features and mannerisms? I can narrate and describe in detail the phenomena, but I ask you to simply account for them. Are they spiritual phenomena, such as are recorded in history, and in the Bible and Testament; and if not what are they, and what hypothesis will fit better than the spiritual hypothesis?"

These intelligences can be identified as non-biological intelligences that have mental and body clones of deceased people. This should be possible cause 19th-century literature on spiritualism reports object teleportation quite often along with human teleportation. I have mentioned these experiences in my research. These (teleportation) experiences are indirectly telling us that they are able to have digital copies (to teleport we need digital copies) of these objects and even human bodies. Therefore, all this evidence also supports my conclusion. I have explained all these in my articles. Because of this capability, they can use a digital copy of a non-biological intelligence that we call Bigfoot, temporarily to a location (they can either teleport Bigfoot or use a digital copy to materialize Bigfoot or this non-biological intelligence to a remote location). Therefore, this is another way to explain the Bigfoot mystery.

I will explain a bit more about Hitler by replying to Savannah.
    Last edited by DanRaliegh; 13th March 2021 at 07:42.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DanRaliegh For This Post:

Ben (14th March 2021), Harmony (13th March 2021)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Because of the data that I analyzed, I could find two ways to explain the Bigfoot phenomenon. Since the evidence indicates that this technology can directly stimulate the brain, they can give an augmented reality experience to a person. This way they can make people see various types of aliens, intelligences such as Bigfoot, spirits, ghosts, etc. in their environment. And by directly stimulating the brain they can even make people engage in a conversation with these intelligences as well. However, this entire experience would be due to direct brain stimulation. Nothing is real. So for instance, a person can see these beings, interact with them but no one else can see. Mediums and even people who attended 19-century seances were making this claim quite often. Here is a reported case:

iii). Some of these apparitions cannot be touched, yet they were so realistic. This can be compared to a highly advanced augmented reality (realisistc digital scenes merge with real-world) experience:

"An old relative of mine came out of the cabinet. I went back to the opening with her, and she kissed me on the left cheek. At the same moment I put my right arm round her waist and found—nothingl After an interval she came again, and for a second time I was able to satisfy myself of hernon-substantiality. Hypatia and Cleopatra both put in an appearance, the latter wearing a gold bracelet on the left arm, exactly as in my precipitated picture. I put my hand on this bracelet and found—nothing! As on a former visit in1909, she made passes over Jonson and stood beside him when he was on his feet; she was nearly the same height, say 5ft.10in. None of these experiments did the medium any harm."

The literature on UFOs reports the following:

According to Dr. Karla Turna:

“To complicate matters, many reports show that some interactions occur on a mental rather than a physical level. One type is an artificially induced virtual-reality scenario (VRS), an externally introduced event, that to the witness is practically indistinguishable from objective reality. The person may experience a situation with full sensory input and react with genuine physical and emotional responses, although in 'reality' the person may be lying immobile on an exam table, or sitting attached to some alien apparatus, or even asleep in bed with no outward sign of disturbance. “ -Source: Taken: Inside the Alien-Human Agenda by Karla Turner, Ph.D. - P8/9

Dr. Karla seems to be pointing out to augmented reality experiences, since these unusual experiences merges with the real world. Those who haven't heard of Dr. Karla Turna, here is a video:

Her claims were logical but seems like she was murdered because of her work.

The below example is associated with materialized spirits. Many people were reporting that they were able to touch these spirits as well. For instance:

"The form which appeared phenomenally to be the very personality of my mother in the physical form, but with presence of tangibility, voice and motion, again manifested at this seance, and with some clinging doubts in my mind, as to the possibility or probability of her return to earth in physical form, I determined to be more bold in my requests, and said, "if you are my mother, will you prove yourself tome and those present by coming from the cabinet (which was simply the back room empty) and speak with each of _ the friends present. The phantom, materialization, apparition, angel, or spirit, or whatever it was, acceded to my request, and I offered my left arm for support, but it immediately took my right arm (the arm my mother preferred in life to take for the reason that it left her right arm free), and she walked with me around the entire circle of sitters, shaking hands or speaking with each and every one of those present in the circle. One old gentleman, the first and only person in the circle outside of myself, to recognize the features, did so, as those of an old friend who used to worship at the same church as himself, in Toronto nine or ten years previously, remarking while conversing with her, "Why, Mrs. King, I used to know you at Bond Street Congregational Church, Toronto, where we worshipped together under the Rev. Dr. Joseph Wyld." "Yes, "she replied, "that was years ago." He commented upon the recognition, and added that he did not know before now that she was the Doctor's mother. After giving me some information of a personally interesting character, and convincing as a test, she said "good-bye, ,, kissed me, and hurried back to the cabinet. Where am I at, or am I dreaming? Am I realizing that truth is truly stranger than fiction? The room was well lighted, so well that we could read a newspaper, or tell the time by our watch. Well, these phenomena are so strange, so new, so natural, what hypothesis do you, my reader friend, adopt to account fort hem, and the accuracy of description, the truth of statement, the naturalness of voice, the perfection of duplication, of tangibility, form, features and mannerisms? I can narrate and describe in detail the phenomena, but I ask you to simply account for them. Are they spiritual phenomena, such as are recorded in history, and in the Bible and Testament; and if not what are they, and what hypothesis will fit better than the spiritual hypothesis?"

These intelligences can be identified as non-biological intelligences that have mental and body clones of deceased people. This should be possible cause 19th-century literature on spiritualism reports object teleportation quite often along with human teleportation. I have mentioned these experiences in my research. These (teleportation) experiences are indirectly telling us that they are able to have digital copies (to teleport we need digital copies) of these objects and even human bodies. Therefore, all this evidence also supports my conclusion. I have explained all these in my articles. Because of this capability, they can use a digital copy of a non-biological intelligence that we call Bigfoot, temporarily to a location (they can either teleport Bigfoot or use a digital copy to materialize Bigfoot or this non-biological intelligence to a remote location). Therefore, this is another way to explain the Bigfoot mystery.

I will explain a bit more about Hitler by replying to Savannah.
    what makes you think its "digital" copies , sounds simplistic to me. I'm thinking vibrational signatures might be more accurate. But you are the researcher, maybe you can expand on this.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Ben (14th March 2021), Harmony (16th March 2021)

29. Link to Post #15
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Bubu;1416031]

what makes you think its "digital" copies , sounds simplistic to me. I'm thinking vibrational signatures might be more accurate. But you are the researcher, maybe you can expand on this.
    My bad, I think I should have explained my view clearly. Perhaps the below videos will give you an idea about what I'm saying.

So to teleport objects, according to scientists, highly advanced scanning machines/devices are required to take digital copies of objects (please check the above videos). Now, let's say someone wants to send his own phone from New York to Paris. These advanced systems will scan the phone that is located in New York to take a digital copy of the phone. And, instead of sending the phone, this system will be sending the digital copy of the phone to Paris. In Paris, computer software that is based on artificial intelligence will communicate with a materialization interface (and other relevant devices) to reconstruct the exact phone by using the digital copy. Once we have this digital copy, unless we need to take an updated version of the phone's quantum states, we will not need to scan the phone again to make a replica of the phone. Instead, we can always use the digital copy to materialize the same phone again and again. In other words, let's say you have my phone's digital copy now. Then even in another 10 days, you can materialize couple of phones that has the exact replica of my phone or you can send the digital copy to another friend of yours, so he/she can reconstruct the phone in that location. You will not have to scan my phone again (unless you need an up to date version of my phone).

Now think of it this way. We create a non-biological intelligence that is similar to Bigfoot today and takes a digital copy. Once we have the digital copy, whenever we need a Bigfoot, we can use the digital copy to materialize Bigfoot (we don't have to scan an actual Bigfoot always since we have a copy). With the help of a teleportation (materialization/dematerialization) interface that is installed on a satellite (think of a global satellite constellation), we can materialize Bigfoot anywhere on Earth temporarily by using the digital copy (and once the show is over we can dematerialize the Bigfoot from the location). If we could materialize a Bigfoot while a person is watching, we could make that person believe in portals or make that person believe that beings are coming from other dimensions, etc.

Therefore, because of my research, I can see that there's a sophisticated psychological manipulation taking place by a group of people that descends from a posthuman civilization.
    Last edited by DanRaliegh; 14th March 2021 at 06:48.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to DanRaliegh For This Post:

Harmony (16th March 2021)

31. Link to Post #16
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Also, this is what Uri Geller had to say about his own experiences (copying some excerpts). I think you would find it interesting. Just like the phenomenon of UFOs can be traced back to ancient times, these kinds of experiences can also be traced back to ancient times.

"THERE IS NO way I can tell this story without having it sound like science fiction. There is nothing I can do about that. Because it is so hard even for me to believe what happened, I have thought a long time about whether or not I should include it in this book. And yet what happened happened."

"Shipi arrived at the apartment right after my call. He found Yasha and Werner in a confused and excited condition. When they told him that I was in Ossining, he said it was impossible, that he had just seen me leave Maria’s and Byron’s apartment a short time before. Shipi later said: “In the beginning, when these strange things happen, you get scared. Then you just get accustomed to them.”
    Of course, Andrija and I, as soon as we collected our selves, thought the same thing. This whole event was either total insanity on the part of everyone involved- Yasha, Shipi, Werner, Maria, Byron, Andrija, and my self–or the most dramatic phenomenon yet. The facts were there. No human form of transportation could have delivered me from the East Side of Manhattan to Andrija’s house in Ossining in practically an instant, between 6:10 and 6:15"

"Just to double-check, Andrija got a light and looked to make sure there were no footprints outside the porch. There weren’t. We both checked the screen: There was no question that it was punched in toward the inside of the porch. The screen was torn at a very high place, so I would have had to have come in at least 6 or 7 feet above the floor. There were no cars around, nothing. I kept saying to myself: Why was it? There hadn’t been any sensation in my body at the time. It was as if I was not on the New York sidewalk any more, and then suddenly appeared in the air, outside a screen, ready to hit it. Everything happened fast. Crashing through the screen. Falling on the table, the glass top falling off the table and breaking, hitting my left leg, falling on the floor, finding myself 36 road miles out of Manhattan. What kind of transformation or transportation did my body undergo? Was I really torn up molecule by molecule? Was I pushed through a dimension, teleported by a ray or by a spacecraft? What happened? I don’t know. The tapes didn’t go into any detail on this. And how could the binoculars stay with me through it all?"

Source: https://www.urigeller.com/my-story/17-2/

32. The Following User Says Thank You to DanRaliegh For This Post:

Harmony (16th March 2021)

33. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member Natura Naturans's Avatar
    Thanks

For those who would like to read more books about Spiritualism and automatic writing, I have downloaded over 500 books mostly from the 1800's documenting the communication of spirits. And ALL were free! If you download the history of spiritualism mentioned by Conan doyle all the authors are there, then do a search at the Internet Archive. It is amazing how many books are available for free download. Here is "The History of spiritualism"

https://archive.org/details/TheHistoryOfSpiritualism

One of the best books, in two volumes, is by Judge John edmonds from 1853. In his circle a Dr. is practiced at automatic writing and two of the spirit writers are Emanuel Swedenborg and Francis Bacon.

https://archive.org/search.php?query...n%20edmonds%29
    “The highest activity a human being can attain is learning for understanding, because to understand is to be free.” --Baruch Spinoza

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Natura Naturans For This Post:

DanRaliegh (16th March 2021), Harmony (16th March 2021)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

"Now, let's say someone wants to send his own phone from New York to Paris. These advanced systems will scan the phone that is located in New York to take a digital copy of the phone. And, instead of sending the phone, this system will be sending the digital copy of the phone to Paris. In Paris, computer software that is based on artificial intelligence will communicate with a materialization interface (and other relevant devices) to reconstruct the exact phone by using the digital copy."

If you call that teleportation. Then scanning a document in new york then making a copy in paris is also teleportation. The original copy remains in the original place but a copy was reconstructed to another place. I have read some of your materials there are some goodies I think but this teleportation part is one of those flat earth relatives. Nobody is perfect.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

DanRaliegh (16th March 2021)

37. Link to Post #19
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Natura Naturans (here)
    For those who would like to read more books about Spiritualism and automatic writing, I have downloaded over 500 books mostly from the 1800's documenting the communication of spirits. And ALL were free! If you download the history of spiritualism mentioned by Conan doyle all the authors are there, then do a search at the Internet Archive. It is amazing how many books are available for free download. Here is "The History of spiritualism"

https://archive.org/details/TheHistoryOfSpiritualism

One of the best books, in two volumes, is by Judge John edmonds from 1853. In his circle a Dr. is practiced at automatic writing and two of the spirit writers are Emanuel Swedenborg and Francis Bacon.

https://archive.org/search.php?query...n%20edmonds%29
    That's one of the best websites that I came across when researching these phenomena. I think others will find it useful.

"Now, let's say someone wants to send his own phone from New York to Paris. These advanced systems will scan the phone that is located in New York to take a digital copy of the phone. And, instead of sending the phone, this system will be sending the digital copy of the phone to Paris. In Paris, computer software that is based on artificial intelligence will communicate with a materialization interface (and other relevant devices) to reconstruct the exact phone by using the digital copy."

If you call that teleportation. Then scanning a document in new york then making a copy in paris is also teleportation. The original copy remains in the original place but a copy was reconstructed to another place. I have read some of your materials there are some goodies I think but this teleportation part is one of those flat earth relatives. Nobody is perfect.
    @Babu, if you research the 19th-century literature on spiritualism, you would know that on many occasions various things were getting materialized inside seances, this is including food. When we closely analyze the data related to the phenomenon of spirits, this data shows that artificial superintelligence (ASI) is behind the phenomenon of spirits (The evidence indicates that this technology was teleporting human beings as well [ex. Uri Geller, Mrs. Guppy]. However, according to Dr. Michio Kaku, human teleportation will take centuries from here now if possible. Because of this, we cannot simply address this intelligence as artificial intelligence, we are looking at artificial superintelligence. This is why I use ASI to address the intelligence here). When you analyze the data with the right perspective, this will become obvious to you (The mystery behind psychics/mediums/synchronicities is all because of the ASI. They use an extremely advanced neural interface here to connect human brains to computers. A neural interface is a must to connect to ASI. Without a neural interface, we cannot discuss these experiences in a logical/meaningful way).

If the intelligence behind the phenomenon of spirits is artificial superintelligence, then this materialization must also be handled by the ASI (In fact, manual intervention cannot explain spirits). Let's say they materialized a Banana (people were reporting this ) inside a séance. If so, it's not logical to think that they extract quantum information from a real Banana and transmit this information to some entangled particles that are inside a séance. Therefore, how entanglement works here is a mystery to me. Are they transmitting quantum information to a field that we haven't identified yet? I don't know. Regardless of how they are doing this, the evidence indicates that they are using a mechanism to materialize objects by using a digital copy. This is the most logical explanation that I see.

On the other hand, because of these experiences, what I see is that they are using a mechanism to store quantum states/information of objects digitally; and they are using this information to materialize objects (and also non-biological intelligence such as Bigfoot, bulletproof wolfs, aliens and spirits, etc.) anywhere on Earth. Further, based on the evidence that I see, I would say that if they need they can dematerialize your phone from your hand and materialize the phone where I stay (Uri Geller and Dr. Puharich reports various dematerialization and materialization of objects this way). But then again instead of doing that, this technology can take a digital copy without dematerializing your phone and use the digital copy to materialize the phone where I stay. Again, I'm not sure how quantum entanglement works here or whether they are using another mechanism, but they can. This does not mean that they can use a digital copy of a human being to materialize the human being with minds, instead what I see is that they can materialize non-biological intelligences, for instance, that looks exactly like a deceased person and behaves exactly like a deceased person using a body clone and a mental clone (digital copies). On the other hand, the evidence indicates that this technology can teleport human beings from one location to another by preserving the mind. Even if they take digital copies here, they are using a mechanism to transport the phenomenon that we call as mind to the place where they teleport the human body. How are they doing it? I don't know.

Let me share one of my own experiences here: A few years ago, I went out to do some shopping. While I was walking on the road, I took my phone from my pocket to check some messages on Whatsapp and after checking the messages, I put my phone back into my pocket (Even during my journey, I used the phone, therefore, it’s not that I forgot and left the phone at home). Then within few seconds, I felt as if my phone about to fall from inside the pocket. My instant reaction was to grab the phone but by the time my hand reaches the pocket (I tried to save it from falling) my phone was gone. It was dematerialized inside my pocket. It never fell to the ground. I was so angry about what happened because I knew this technology exists due to my research and my other experiences. Then after finishing my shopping I went back home. There I could see the phone on top of a tabletop. After all, I’m not the only person who is reporting these kinds of strange experiences. The reason I ended up researching these mysteries is also because of highly unusual experiences that I started having 10 years ago.

Hope this clarifies the issue that you raised. Because of my research, I found that there's an element of truth to the below claim made by the intelligences claim to be aliens:

“What about those control discs that monitor the world — will they remain stationed around the Earth? Ptaah: All of the monitoring devices have been removed now. The only remaining one is intended for the Center. It is no larger than 7 mm [approx. 2/8th of an inch] in diameter and 3.2 mm [1/8th inch] in thickness. Billy: And that contains the entire monitoring electronics and the signal transmitter? Ptaah: Along with many other devices of which you could not even dream, as you express it. The monitoring device also contains the transmitter, receiver and a related picture transmission system that transmits everything at a multiple of the speed of light ”

Source: http://www.theyfly.com/Contact_251.html

Anyway, if you still find an issue with what I say about teleportation, would be nice to hear from you, since I’m also trying to figure out how they are doing this from a technical perspective while devices are in our skies. Thanks!
    Last edited by DanRaliegh; 18th March 2021 at 09:18.

+ Reply to Thread