1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Default Re: The Wall Of Shame

Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    The Minneapolis City Council for agreeing to a $27million payoff.
    George Floyd settlement: $27 million approved
    by Minneapolis City Council
    By FOX 9 Staf
    March 12, 2021
    MINNEAPOLIS (FOX 9) - The Minneapolis City Council unanimously approved a $27 million settlement Friday in the civil lawsuit brought by the family of George Floyd. The vote was 13-0. The settlement includes $500,000 to be spent on community efforts near the intersection of 38th Street and Chicago Avenue, which has become known as George Floyd Square.

Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey, City Council President Lisa Bender, City Council Vice President Andrea Jenkins and Council Member Jeremiah Ellison will join George Floyd’s family at the 1 p.m. news conference.

George Floyd settlement makes history

Attorneys for the Floyd family touted the $27 million settlement as "the largest pre-trial civil rights wrongful death settlement in U.S. history." Ben Crump released the following statement:

"This historic agreement, the largest pre-trial settlement in a civil rights wrongful death case in U.S. history, makes a statement that George Floyd’s life mattered and by extension that Black lives matter. It sends a message that the unjust taking of a Black life will no longer be written off as trivial, unimportant, or unworthy of consequences.”

The civil complaint in the death of George Floyd made note of other cases of excessive force involving the Minneapolis Police Department, including the deaths of Justine Ruszczyk Damond, Jamar Clark and Terrance Franklin. In 2019, Justine Ruszcyk Damond’s family settled a civil lawsuit with the City of Minneapolis for $20 million, making it the largest police misconduct payout in Minnesota history.

The largest publicly-disclosed settlement in a case involving police killings is a $38 million award to the family of a 23-year-old Maryland hairstylist Korryn Gaines.

More recently, the family of Beonna Taylor was awarded a $12 million settlement.

article continues

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (13th March 2021), Constance (13th March 2021), Denise/Dizi (20th March 2021), Hym (17th March 2021), Mike (12th March 2021), Satori (12th March 2021), wondering (15th March 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,189 times in 4,071 posts

https://www.theguardian.com/music/20...21-brit-awards
    Quote Sam Smith excluded from gendered categories at 2021 Brit awards
    Solo male and solo female categories mean no room for chart-topping non-binary singer, who calls for awards to reflect society

Sam Smith, the pop singer whose gender identity is non-binary, has been excluded from the gendered categories at the 2021 Brit awards.

The awards system has maintained its usual artist categories, with prizes for British solo male and British solo female. That means there is no room for Smith, who uses they and them as their pronouns since coming out as non-binary in September 2019. They said at the time: “After a lifetime of being at war with my gender I’ve decided to embrace myself for who I am, inside and out.”

A Brit awards spokesperson later responded, saying: “Sam is an extraordinary British artist and we agree with what they have said today. The Brits are committed to evolving the show and the gendered categories are very much under review. But any changes made to be more inclusive need to be just that - if a change unintentionally leads to less inclusion then it risks being counterproductive to diversity and equality. We need to consult more widely before changes are made to make sure we get it right.”

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

avid (13th March 2021), Constance (17th March 2021), Denise/Dizi (20th March 2021), Hym (17th March 2021), Mike (15th March 2021), RunningDeer (13th March 2021), wondering (15th March 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Bi-racial high school senior who can pass for white receives failing grade after refusing to publicly confess his 'white dominance' and 'attach derogatory labels' to his race, gender, religious and sexual identity
    • William Clark received a failing grade in a critical race theory course after he refused to categorize and label his racial, religious and sexual identities in class 
    • He was asked to publicly reveal his race, gender, religious and sexual identities and 'then attach derogatory labels to those identities,' according to lawsuit
    • The lawsuit was filed in December 2020 against his school Democracy Preparatory Academy at Agassi Campus in Las Vegas 
    • According to a lawsuit filed by his mother, Gabrielle Clark, William is described as having 'green eyes and blondish hair' and 'regarded as white by his peers’

A bi-racial high school senior, who can pass as white, was allegedly failed by his teacher after he refused to confess his 'white dominance' during a class at his Las Vegas charter school. 

William Clark received a failing grade in his Sociology of Change class after he refused to categorize and label his racial, religious and sexual identities, according to a press release from Schoolhouserights.org, which supports civil rights litigation in defense of students' freedom of conscience in public education.

According to a lawsuit filed by his mother, Gabrielle Clark, in December 2020, William is described as having 'green eyes and blondish hair' and 'generally regarded as white by his peers’.

His mother is black and his deceased father was white, according to court documents. 

During the class, William was reportedly asked to publicly reveal his race, gender, religious and sexual identities and 'then attach derogatory labels to those identities’.

article

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Constance (15th March 2021), Franny (21st March 2021), Hym (15th March 2021), Mike (15th March 2021), Strat (16th March 2021), wondering (15th March 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,307 times in 5,692 posts

Don't think for a moment your pitiful apology has escaped my attention Sharon Osbourne, you silly git.

Get comfortable - you are now a permanent member of the Woke Wall Of Shame

http://my1043.net/2021/03/15/sharon-...ne-apologizes/

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Franny (21st March 2021), Hym (17th March 2021), RunningDeer (16th March 2021), Sue (Ayt) (18th March 2021)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

The Woke Mob Wants YOU! (Recruitment Video)
    36,529 views•Mar 16, 2021
    AwakenWithJP
    1.74M subscribers
    Each breath a gift...

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Constance (17th March 2021), Franny (21st March 2021), Hym (17th March 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (18th March 2021), Mike (16th March 2021), RunningDeer (16th March 2021), Satori (18th March 2021), Sue (Ayt) (18th March 2021)

11. Link to Post #26
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

A wise call, Gracy.

Oof, Mike. I get it, but those people are doublespeak ridden degenerates, I wouldn’t go mirroring them, with or without a wink..

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    I dunno Mike. A public wall of shame is not dissimilar to what the woke crowd does that you so passionately despise. So the kid's original misdeeds that deserved public exposure were supporting a book by a conservative author, and being photographed with Jordan Peterson; now his latest misdeed that deserves public exposure, is succumbing to that pressure.

Why not start a campaign to defend those that need defending, encouraging them to show some backbone, rather than dishing out further public humiliation? Or even a campaign to start going after these bullies themselves?

But I don't see going after those who have allowed themselves to become victims, as accomplishing anything more than adding insult to injury.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Constance (17th March 2021), Franny (21st March 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (18th March 2021), Mike (17th March 2021), RunningDeer (17th March 2021)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Innocent Warrior (here)
    A wise call, Gracy.

Oof, Mike. I get it, but those people are doublespeak ridden degenerates, I wouldn’t go mirroring them, with or without a wink..

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    I dunno Mike. A public wall of shame is not dissimilar to what the woke crowd does that you so passionately despise. So the kid's original misdeeds that deserved public exposure were supporting a book by a conservative author, and being photographed with Jordan Peterson; now his latest misdeed that deserves public exposure, is succumbing to that pressure.

Why not start a campaign to defend those that need defending, encouraging them to show some backbone, rather than dishing out further public humiliation? Or even a campaign to start going after these bullies themselves?

But I don't see going after those who have allowed themselves to become victims, as accomplishing anything more than adding insult to injury.

Well you're cancelled then

The thread has organically evolved a little from just the apology thing to other very important, shameful activity surrounding the woke phenomenon - like the info Paula shared for instance - that people really need to know about (and funny, spoof type stuff like Nat's video). Quite a few people are still in denial about how insane this stuff is, so I like to think that this can be a place to collate and educate, in an ironic and humerous way because that's my style. Plus this way i don't have to start a new thread every time something annoys me.

This is an important piece of info here. It's just as the title suggests ("Woke Language Police Want Children To Avoid Saying 'Mom' and 'Dad'.) The words "Mom" and "Dad" are next up for cancellation. This is no joke!

Grace Church School, you have now been inducted into the Woke Wall Of Shame. 10 mins:
    Last edited by Mike; 17th March 2021 at 21:37.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Constance (17th March 2021), Franny (21st March 2021), Hym (17th March 2021), Matthew (17th March 2021), RunningDeer (17th March 2021)

15. Link to Post #28
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 times in 4,311 posts

At this point I simply don't care what mainstream society is claiming, saying, doing anymore. And I place as much value on the opinion of celebrities, pundits, media, as the contents of the average sewer pipe. Public discourse has lost focus, lost grip, and no longer has any meaning or any use. Society is paranoid, incoherent, delirious. I have cancelled myself from it to go my own way.

Click image for larger version

Name:	meme_reset_button08ffdde57d5d7843a03922354116e17d.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	87.1 KB
ID:	46384
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Constance (17th March 2021), Franny (21st March 2021), Hym (17th March 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (18th March 2021), Mike (17th March 2021), RunningDeer (17th March 2021)

17. Link to Post #29
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

ddddddddddddddddddddddddd
    Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 03:14.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Franny (21st March 2021), Hym (17th March 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (18th March 2021), Mike (17th March 2021), RunningDeer (17th March 2021), wondering (18th March 2021)

19. Link to Post #30
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    Ha ****ing ha. ...could have been worse, at least you didn’t apologise.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Constance (18th March 2021), Franny (21st March 2021), Hym (18th March 2021), Mike (18th March 2021), RunningDeer (17th March 2021), wondering (18th March 2021)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Innocent Warrior (here)
    Ha ****ing ha. ...could have been worse, at least you didn’t apologise.

Don't underestimate me Ms Warrior:

Last edited by Mike; 18th March 2021 at 02:48.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Constance (18th March 2021), Franny (21st March 2021), Hym (18th March 2021), Innocent Warrior (18th March 2021), RunningDeer (18th March 2021)

23. Link to Post #32
    Language
    English
    Thanks

CNN HOST Don Lemon has insisted children need to be taught that Jesus
    was a black or brown person, as part of a cultural shift in our education system.

"I think we should start with a true depiction
    of what Jesus looked like," Lemon said on The View.

"And that is as a black or brown person, rather than someone who looks like a white hippy from Sweden or Norway," adding once this is understood, it will help break the "spell" of racism in the country.

The anchor was promoting his new book, 'This is the Fire,' on the talk show when co-host Meghan McCain asked him about his inspiration from James Baldwin, with Lemon saying the title came from Baldwin's novel 'The Fire Next Time.’

Like Baldwin advocated for, Lemon said "we have to come together and be willing to fix this thing and I do believe that.”

But the CNN host said he wrote the book after this summer's fervent protests against police violence based on racial discrimination.

"People ask me all the time, especially young mothers, especially my friends who are young white mothers, they say what can I do? How can I fix this after George Floyd?" Lemon said. "I don’t have the vocabulary to teach my kids. What can I do?”

He said that this prompted him to write the book, and added that there needed to be a cultural shift in what is being taught to children in the United States.

"I thought about that a lot and I offered some advice. And that’s what the book is about," Lemon said. "That's one of the reasons I wrote the book.”

"But I really do think that we have to start, as I said earlier in the show, we have to start teaching the true history of this country, the history that African-Americans brought to this country."

He added that history and cultural teaching must also be brought to how religion is taught to children.

"And we also have to start being realistic about God and the Bible," Lemon added. "And If you are a person of faith in this country, and we know America is built on faith and religious freedom, a good way of starting is to present the true identity of Jesus.”

However, that depiction of Jesus is incorrect, Lemon said.

"And I think we should start with a true depiction of what Jesus looked like and put that in your home, either a Black Jesus or a Brown Jesus," he added.

"Because we know Jesus looked more like a Muslim or someone who is dark, rather than someone who is blonde or a blonde-looking carpenter.”

article/vids
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 18th March 2021 at 13:25.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Constance (18th March 2021), Hym (18th March 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (18th March 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (18th March 2021), Mike (18th March 2021), wondering (18th March 2021)

25. Link to Post #33
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Well, too bad it had to come from Don Lemon, but hell's bells even a broken clock is right twice a day.

I don't know which way he is coming at this, probably more pc/woke culture and not the same as mine, but whatever the case, how man hippie looking white dudes does the Middle East really produce?

I've seen him say a lot of stupid s##t, but not so much this one IMO.

26. Link to Post #34
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,265 times in 146 posts

From the folks at Uber Freight the last straw was when they sent me an email offering a $500.00 discount if I was a black owned business.

Your wokeness caused us to cancel you.

Goodbye

B

Sent: Wednesday, March 17, 2021 11:30 AM
    To: [email[/email]
    Subject: response requested

Good morning ,

I hope you're doing well. We're hoping to do an intake of our customers that have not moved a shipment with Uber Freight in a while and would love to get your feedback. Why are you no longer shipping with Uber Freight?

1- Seasonality, Project-Based Freight, or Low Volume FTLs
    2- Customer Service Issues
    3- Billing Issues
    4- Rates were no longer competitive
    5- Other

We'd love to hear some additional context if you have a moment, as all feedback is greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

Error! Filename not specified.
    Rachel
    Strategic Partnerships
    | @uber.com | Get Quotes Here

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Waldo For This Post:

Constance (18th March 2021), Hym (18th March 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (18th March 2021), Mike (18th March 2021), RunningDeer (18th March 2021), wondering (18th March 2021)

28. Link to Post #35
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 times in 4,311 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)

"And that is as a black or brown person, rather than someone who looks like a white hippy from Sweden or Norway,"
    Sounds a bit racist to me. How does he know? The 12 tribes of Israel were ethnically diverse for a start. Judea was home to the Samaritans and Gentiles too. But even the Jews themselves were divided into many sects. For example a Galilean Jew was very different to a Jew from Jerusalem. What's more, Judea was a Roman province in the first century. It contained such cities as Tiberias, Sepphoris and Caesarea, all Hellenistic centres.

Basically, the region was a mixing pot of religions and cultures and ethnicities. As we don't know the family tree of Jesus, it's impossible to know what his ancestry really was. It could be anything.

Ultimately, Jesus and Christianity was adopted and then embraced by Europe - not Asia, not Africa, and not by the Jews (at all). Renaissance painters thus depicted Jesus as a naturalized European. Fair? Probably no, but understandable. However, it is claimed by some Biblical scholars that Joseph may have been a Roman soldier. So there's that to take into account. It is also claimed by multiple, multiple spiritual/psychic sources [here's one recent thread] that the flesh and blood Jesus was indeed fair of skin, and had bright blue/green eyes.

But who cares what skin tone Jesus had (evidently Don Lemon does - why?) Infinitely more important is Jesus's message. If Don Lemon was actually worth a lemon, he would be espousing the lessons that Jesus taught: brotherhood, sisterhood, cooperation, empathy, and love. Instead, it's Identity Politics. It's Race. Un-****ing-believable.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

29. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

avid (18th March 2021), Constance (18th March 2021), Hym (18th March 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (18th March 2021), Mike (18th March 2021), RunningDeer (18th March 2021), Waldo (18th March 2021), wondering (18th March 2021)

30. Link to Post #36
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Credit goes to Salty Cracker. He uses colorful language, so I usually debate whether to add his vids. Good points made.
    Salty Cracker: They’re constantly going out there, and they’re trying to do stupider and stupider **** to get more and more people to yell, so they can point to all that yelling and say that’s the racism.

There’s so little actual racism on this planet that they need to do manufacturing like this. The demand, the supply of racism doesn't meet the actual demand. So they're going to have Don Lemonettes go out there and say the craziest **** the craziest rhetoric in an attempt to get people to scream at them so they can cry there’s the racism everybody.
    Don Lemon Demands Parents Teach Children That Jesus Was a Black Man

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/OxYIg5t1gt6o
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 2nd April 2021 at 22:13.

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (18th March 2021), Constance (18th March 2021), Hym (18th March 2021), Mike (18th March 2021), Waldo (18th March 2021), wondering (18th March 2021)

32. Link to Post #37
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,265 times in 146 posts

[QUOTE=Star Mariner;1417076]
    Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)

"And that is as a black or brown person, rather than someone who looks like a white hippy from Sweden or Norway,"
    Quote Basically, the region was a mixing pot of religions and cultures and ethnicities. As we don't know the family tree of Jesus, it's impossible to know what his ancestry really was. It could be anything.
    You do know there are quite a few genealogies in the scriptures including one for Jesus Christ right? I often wondered why they were there and my position is God put them there for a reason. I got an answer years after I began pondering knowing I could not even pronounce the names in the event of a test or something for entering into eternal life. We are meant to know who we are and why we are the way we are.

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Waldo For This Post:

Constance (18th March 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th March 2021), Mike (18th March 2021), RunningDeer (18th March 2021), wondering (18th March 2021)

34. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Paula, colorful language is welcome in this thread Please keep the salty cracker coming. It's good stuff. I think saltiness and irreverence are often the only logical replies to the absurd.

And his point is a very good one. There's a very obvious social engineering project in play that is manufacturing racism out of thin air (and transphobia, and gender tension) and when people angrily point that out their anger is used as proof of the original accusation. And 'round n 'round we go

That's mostly what the culture wars are, in my strong opinion - a manufactured farce. It seems blatantly obvious to me.
    Last edited by Mike; 18th March 2021 at 17:12.

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Constance (18th March 2021), Franny (21st March 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th March 2021), RunningDeer (18th March 2021), wondering (18th March 2021)

36. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

There is a very real LARP aspect to all this woke nonsense as well.

I never thought I'd ever spend more than 2 seconds of my life talking about 'The Bachelor', but it's a good case study. When this young woman (Rachel Kirkconnell) - who went to the old south antebellum party - apologized for the 4 billionth time on the latest episode, the bachelor was *still* unwilling to accept her apology, saying he "wasn't ready yet". He sat there and acted as if this woman had shot his dog. It was astounding. Just a year ago the antebellum thing would have been a non issue, but today this soulless narcissist is acting like the whole thing is too painful for words(and he has the balls to actually tell her that she "has alot of work to do")

And the point is this: the young woman did nothing wrong, so her apology will be forever empty, no matter how many times she utters it. And she hurt nobody with her actions, so there's nobody that can really forgive her. It's a pointless exercise in sadomasochism. It's shame-fetishing to the 10th degree. It's pageantry. It's an act. It's a collective act that our insane world has agreed to participate in. A LARP essentially.

The bachelor, Matt James, initially defended the young woman (Rachel). But when he saw an opportunity to gain attention and martyrdom thru the victimhood dance, he started dancing real quick. No one called him out on it. Everyone just played along. Matt James knows it's a farce, Rachel knows it's a farce, and the people watching know it's a farce. But no one says so. They all play along. Why?

Oh, before I forget: Matt James and Rachel Kirkconnell, you are both newly minted members of the Woke Wall Of Shame:
    Last edited by Mike; 18th March 2021 at 20:07.

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Constance (18th March 2021), RunningDeer (18th March 2021), wondering (18th March 2021)

38. Link to Post #40
    Language
    English
    Thanks

And the point is this: the young woman did nothing wrong, so her apology will be forever empty, no matter how many times she utters it. And she hurt nobody with her actions, so there's nobody that can really forgive her. It's a pointless exercise in sadomasochism. It's shame-fetishing to the 10th degree. It's pageantry. It's an act. It's a collective act that our insane world has agreed to participate in. A LARP essentially.
    Another one bites the dust… FIRED.
    The rest of the story…more groveling.

I confess that when I read this type of 'stuff', I have to fight to keep my mind from going blank. It's my inner BS-meter saying "This is crazy twisted garbage. No need to spend time on it."

IMO: ka-ching! Ratings, ratings, ratings. AND preparation for the 2021 fall season. Stay tuned everyone for the new host of "The Bachelor", and fans...who do you want as the next host? Leave your comments down below and don't forget to smash that like button and share. Y'all come back now. Ya hear?

The Bachelor’s Chris Harrison apologises for ‘perpetuating racism’
    after ‘defending’ Rachael Kirkconnell’s ‘racist’ behaviour

In a lengthy post shared to his Instagram on Wednesday evening, the 49-year-old profusely apologised after controversially asking fans of the dating series to show ‘compassion’ and ‘understanding’ towards the 24-year-old rumoured winner of Matt James’ season. Admitting that he should have been ‘better informed’ on the situation, Chris wrote: ‘I have this incredible platform to speak about love, and yesterday I took a stance on topics about which I should have been better informed. ‘While I do not speak for Rachael Kirkconnell, my intentions were simply to ask for grace in offering her an opportunity to speak on her own behalf.’

Chris continued to reflect on his actions, adding: ‘What I now realise I have done is cause harm by wrongly speaking in a manner that perpetuates racism, and for that, I am so deeply sorry.’ On Tuesday, Chris spoke about Rachael’s racism scandal with Rachel Lindsay – the first Black woman to be appointed The Bachelorette in 2017.

The presenter drew fierce backlash after claiming that Rachael was ‘being thrown to the wolves’ despite newly emerged photos that saw her in attendance at an ‘Old South antebellum plantation-themed fraternity party’ in 2018. Rachael has also been at the centre of claims that she bullied a schoolmate for dating a Black man and has been accused of cultural appropriation and supporting those who believe in Donald Trump’s MAGA sentiments.
    Meanwhile, Chris continued to reflect on his choice of words in his grovelling social media note, saying: ‘I also apologise to my friend Rachel Lindsay for not listening to her better on a topic she has a first-hand understanding of, and humbly thank the members of Bachelor Nation who have reached out to me to hold me accountable. ‘I promise to do better,’ his post concluded.

article continues

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Constance (18th March 2021), Mike (18th March 2021), wondering (18th March 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 10 LastLast