+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Mass animal deaths: Possible first signs of upcoming food shortage?

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks

Default Re: UFO 'Death Ray' kills 1000's of fish in Columbia

Bashi has some interesting thoughts on this here :
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l-Disclosure-!

Things that make you go "hmmmmm"

5th
    "In spite of everything I still believe that people are good" Anne Frank

2. Link to Post #22
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,172 times in 408 posts

Somebody posted this on this Utube:

Quote this ufo is a human sattelite. i know it cause i've been in touch with them. (those are the famous metallic-orbs filmed by many people) it is powered by haarp, it has anti-gravitational abilites to move and stand in the air (using MHD). it pulses electromagnetic waves used for many military applications such as : creating earthquake (by sending very low frequency on the ground) weather changes as we know it, burns, or as a spying device (see and ear, even can "read some of our bodies' waves such as those sent by our brain), as a deadly weapon (scalar waves) wich disconnect EVERY cells of your body leading to instand death, as we see every where in the world with those birds and fishes. this was created from Nikola Tesla's stolen works and those sattellites exists since world war II. the year to come will not be good, peace.
    28 January 2011 10:49
    What is MHD...? Magnetic Hyper Drive...?

3. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,130 times in 8,306 posts

Whaw!.... I never thought about HAARP being capable of providing a field that anti-grav' technology can exploit.

4. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Whaw!.... I never thought about HAARP being capable of providing a field that anti-grav' technology can exploit.
    Me neither.........
    So could cropcircles be a product of Mother Earth instead of ET flying by saying hell-o.......?

5. Link to Post #25
    Norway Avalon Member chelmostef's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,098 times in 292 posts

Default Re: Mass animal deaths: Possible first signs of upcoming food shortage?

Quote Posted by blufire (here)

A note about GMO grains: If you give livestock a choice between gmo corn and open pollinated corn they will not touch the gmo corn. Smart critters.
    I've heard this before and its very interesting... How do they know I wonder!

Seems like 2011 things are gonna really start speeding up I think...

6. Link to Post #26
    England Avalon Member HURRITT ENYETO's Avatar
    Over the Moon Under the Sun. Manchester UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,333 times in 531 posts

Those dastardly Aliens how can we fight back *eyes glazed over* hehe
    I heard the other night that Scalar weaponry was discovered by Tesla (as we know)when experimenting in his basement he created an Earthquake.
    It is said he discovered a way to create Scalar shields(cant remember if it was something to do with standing waves) nothing could penetrate, which would make Warfare obsolete. Obviously this couldn't be allowed to happen. Also Tesla said this technology could crack the Earth in half if abused !!!

It is also thought that Tesla discovered that ALL matter sucked in energy, so gravity is not pulling us down, rather its the energy being sucked in by the Earth that pulls us down ! Who knows (not me)
    Last edited by HURRITT ENYETO; 28th January 2011 at 19:47.
    The Universe at its heart is a Phantom.
    God sleeps in the Minerals, Awakens in Plants, Walks in the Animals and Thinks in Man.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to HURRITT ENYETO For This Post:

meeradas (30th January 2011)

8. Link to Post #27
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,709 times in 1,042 posts

I wish people would take a few moments, turn on the television and watch what is happening in Egypt.

I know many have stated on Avalon that storing food and certain types of preparing is giving into a state of fear and negativity.

I respectfully disagree.

When I see what is happening in Egypt all I can think is I do not want to be in the position where I have to fight a mother with small children over the last can of beans because I have children to feed also.

Instead I have buckets of beans, wheat and corn to be able to provide good hot food for anyone that comes to my door. Our Jersey cow will provide milk for the babies and butter to spread on hot fresh bread. The free-range chickens will provide eggs.

It is my heartfelt desire to offer comfort and a harbor of peace for my brothers and sisters to come to.

9. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Yeah! I know what you mean, HURRITT were would we spend our money with out war! That would be a few out of a job hey!
    (trying but failing to be funny)

A bit off topic but I read on Max Keiser.com that the Egyptian riot police are using US made gas canisters to quell the demonstrations!!! Those f*ckers can spin a buck anyware!! No matter how many demos, it ain't gonna stop that sucker sinking!
    Last edited by chelmostef; 28th January 2011 at 19:57.

10. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Quote Posted by HURRITT ENYETO (here)
    Those dastardly Aliens how can we fight back *eyes glazed over* hehe
    I heard the other night that Scalar weaponry was discovered by Tesla (as we know)when experimenting in his basement he created an Earthquake.
    It is said he discovered a way to create Scalar shields(cant remember if it was something to do with standing waves) nothing could penetrate, which would make Warfare obsolete. Obviously this couldn't be allowed to happen. Also Tesla said this technology could crack the Earth in half if abused !!!

Seperating timelines, Earth dividing........

It is also thought that Tesla discovered that ALL matter sucked in energy, so gravity is not pulling us down, rather its the energy being sucked in by the Earth that pulls us down ! Who knows (not me)

Nassim Haramein's black (W)hole-theory...?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Swami For This Post:

HURRITT ENYETO (30th January 2011)

12. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,850 times in 339 posts

I am also stepping up something I’ve been doing the past seven years which is exposing seeds and plants to various stressors, saving seeds from them and planting again the next year and exposing the next generation to different range of stressors. By this I hope to have “super seeds” that can adapt quickly and effectively.
    Brilliant. I salute you!!

Using your consciousness for something wonderful!
    “Someday after mastering winds, waves, tides and gravity, we shall harness the energies of love. And then, for the second time in the history of the world, man will discover fire.”
    ~Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Hiram For This Post:

meeradas (30th January 2011)

14. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

I wish people would take a few moments, turn on the television and watch what is happening in Egypt.
    I'm sure if you ask most people on the street how Egypt started rioting they would not be able to tell you it started with a guy setting himself on fire in Tunisia!!!

We are at war and the propaganda machine is churning out its rubbish to keep people from what really happening in the world. Its all safe and cozy in their world.... And even if you try and tell them they are so brain washed and dissociated they will think you're mad! Welcome to 1984!

15. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,585 times in 5,817 posts

Quote Posted by Arrowwind (here)
    I have sat at the bedside of several hundred people actively dying within a 6 year time period.... and it most certainly is this.... and definatley not swamp gas.
    Arrowwind,

My question is tangential to the original post, but then these topics do stray... I am in the middle of a (MHTP) course on providing healing music to patients - anyone from neonatal to actively dying - and I'm curious in what capacity you have been attending to dying patients. If you'd prefer, one of us could start a new topic or if you'd rather, just PM me.

Thanks!

Dennis

16. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

How does one be in Touch with them:?
    The wholoe scenario would be wonderful to bring fwd if this were true/ as many of the recent tragic events could have been from a scalar platform/ any idea who this is on utube and what their integrity is? Thanks for the post

17. Link to Post #34
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,609 times in 21,525 posts

Quote it is powered by haarp
    Charles said somewhere here that HAARP was involved in one of the bird kills someone asked about, but "not in the way we might think" (quoting loosely from memory.)

Perhaps this is the connection. HAARP powers the UFO's doing the kills?

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

chelmostef (28th January 2011), Gone001 (29th January 2011), norman (28th January 2011)

19. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Member cloud9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,796 times in 663 posts

They say in the video that the people around the lake have found strange marks on the fish bodies as if they were burned, after that they say there will be an investigation but as I am Colombian I know... there will not.

Also, one of the witness says there was a loud noise but later on other witness says there was not noise at all.

An interesting detail is that the dead fish are the ones with smooth skin and no scales.

Even though the title of the video says Death Ray, nobody in the video says there was a ray at all, just this round bright object in the center of the lake.
    Last edited by cloud9; 28th January 2011 at 21:01.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to cloud9 For This Post:

chelmostef (28th January 2011)

21. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ThePythonicCow (here)
    Charles said somewhere here that HAARP was involved in one of the bird kills someone asked about, but "not in the way we might think" (quoting loosely from memory.)
    HAARP transmits at certain frequencies. But what is the frequency/wave effecting to kill them? The Cells? The brain? A solid wave they fly into? Something on a quantum level? Are there more possibilities I wonder!??

Opps I ment to write swim not fly this one is about fish!
    Last edited by chelmostef; 28th January 2011 at 21:02.

22. Link to Post #37
    Australia Avalon Member TigaHawk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,103 times in 742 posts

I’m trying to figure out effective methods to take the metals out of the ponds that we use for irrigation.

Since the heavy metals in you're pond will be coming down as itty bitty particles.... A technique used for getting foggy fish pond water clear - by adding Egg whites to the water then leaving overnight - causes all the fine stuff (which is why the water is cloudy) to group together then sink as muck - hense why in the morning it will look clear. Unsure if it will specificly work on the metals - im assuming it would since its just helping everything around it stick together to gain weight and sink. So crack the eggs, seperate the yolk, give them a good whisk, add to pond, give a light stirr, it should do the rest.

Clean the bottom, rinse and repeat.

Also plant tomato plants all around the outside of the pond. They'll suck up the heavy metals as well as all the other crap. However, do not eat nor use their fruit in compost, as you'd just be moving the crap back into the clean stuff.

23. Link to Post #38
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,709 times in 1,042 posts

Dang Tigahawk that's a lot of egg whites !!!! I have a 5 acre pond.

I'm gonna round up the girls (hens) and give them a pep talk tonight!

Thank you for the info . . . maybe a holding tank between the pond and field is in order.

24. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Thanks for the info blufire, good to hear it straight from the horses mouth! I'd have to agree with you, there's nothing wrong with doing some preparation to be able to feed yourself and your own familiy and not be caught in a desperate situation.

I can't help but feel like bashi's outline of events that may occur is actually starting to happen - https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ll-Disclosure-!

I'm waiting for a new event with mass cow deaths + UFO activity and that'll really set my spine tingling.

25. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,108 times in 806 posts

A major pandemic of live stocks - cows, pigs - broke up in South Korea few months ago. Over one million of animals has been slaughtered by the pandemic task forces of the government. What the government does whenever sick pigs or cows reported from locals or farm oweners, they dispatch Bulldogers, contract labouers with few front line public officers to the alleged farm, then dig a big hole underground inside the farm or near property land, and bury the live animals . Meat price went up double so far.

The government released compensation funds to farmers who lost their live stocks. But, domestic meat industry destroyed. What matter worse, the government announced mandatory vaccination for all live stocks on 2012 later on.

Agricultural industry has been systematically destroyed by soulless regimes and international corporation thanks to globalization and open market. Most farmers live in poverty even though they still provides basic food to support the population. Farmers has been treated like slaves over thousands years. Nothing really changed.

Suppose there will be shortage of food in international market or deliberate disruption by food exporting countries between 2011 and 2012, countries like Korea will be in big trouble.

The mainstream media only reports fear mongering news about this issue. Professionals and experts never said opinions or arguments against the government's stupid management about this potential disaster yet.

I can't understand that one virus would kill different species so deadly? Cows and pigs. Chickens started dying here.

This tiny country turns into a huge gravy yard for life forms: animals and humans. I smell the death of dying society. But, but, people's lifestyle looks normal. They work hard and enjoy what they do as usual.

What could one expect in a state of war nation?
    Last edited by Hughe; 29th January 2011 at 11:55.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast