+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Americans Are A Silly People

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

Default Re: Americans Are A Silly People

I think rats are sentient beings and humans have no compunction what so ever of mass murdering them.

I kneel to the rat. In my barn there is never ever any poison. There are rats living generations of lives and sometimes there are more and sometimes less and very ignorant humans think I am stupid.
    Last edited by Delight; 14th March 2021 at 18:14.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Alan (21st March 2021), Constance (14th March 2021), Denise/Dizi (22nd March 2021), Franny (22nd March 2021), Hym (15th March 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (22nd March 2021), Mike (15th March 2021), Nasu (14th March 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,546 times in 20,693 posts

I don't recall exactly where China came into the conversation (there is a synopsis here:https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1416205 )
    ...But if you want to get excellent insider/whistleblower info, I recommend listening to the whole show, and in particular any of those shows where Fitts is DJ's guest, or Dr. J. Farrell.
    Neither have any illusions about China.

To see more re a realistic view of China, again I recommend the thread Turmoil in China.
    Bill has posted on that thread and I think he's well informed on the subject.
    I'm 100% in favor of keeping a sense of humor about world events, but not when humor is misused to obfuscate and distract from very serious issues.

I only recently began reading Epoch Times articles, but so far, they've been right on target imho, exposing what the MSM is avoiding, and I've never seen any support of Q.

QUOTE=AutumnW;1416138]
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Added to my list of suggested viewing: Catherine Austin Fitts' latest conversation with Dark Journalist (neither of whom think China is not a serious threat, and who, imho, are much more clued in and honest than Bill Maher.)
    DARK JOURNALIST - CATHERINE AUSTIN FITTS: WORLD IN CRISIS
    3/13/21

Source: Watch on Vimeo

https://vimeo.com/523078687

"Dark Journalist Interviews Former Assistant HUD Secretary Catherine Austin Fitts on the Global Crisis of Centralization and Surveillance!

Catherine has been facing heavy censorship for connecting the dots on the consolidation of power and secrecy by the ruling elite. She outlines the dangers of what the leadership and corrupt media is attempting to do in making humanity a commodity to be harvested in an AI controlled Cloud Tech Transhumanist Nightmare reality! She also shows how people around the globe can avoid participating in creating this dystopian future by embracing sound principles of freedom, sustainable farming, local currencies and embracing ethical financial practices and spiritual balance!"
    Also posted here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1416085[/QUOTE]

Hi again, Can you possibly give just a brief summary of Fitts' reason for characterizing China as a deep threat?[/QUOTE]
    Last edited by onawah; 14th March 2021 at 21:45.
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Constance (14th March 2021), Denise/Dizi (22nd March 2021), Hym (15th March 2021), Mike (15th March 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,438 times in 3,321 posts

ddddddddddddddddddddddddd
    Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 03:22.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (22nd March 2021), Franny (22nd March 2021), Hym (15th March 2021), Mike (15th March 2021), Nasu (14th March 2021), onawah (14th March 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

8. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,577 times in 5,713 posts

P'Lama, dude that's hilarious

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Constance (15th March 2021), Denise/Dizi (22nd March 2021)

10. Link to Post #26
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,279 times in 2,100 posts

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    I think rats are sentient beings and humans have no compunction what so ever of mass murdering them.

I kneel to the rat. In my barn there is never ever any poison. There are rats living generations of lives and sometimes there are more and sometimes less and very ignorant humans think I am stupid.
    Applause to you Delight!

More people need to learn that animals are sentient beings. I thank the animals that live near my house for putting up with us and sharing their space. I do any little thing that I can think of around our property to make things as best as possible for everyone living here.

Of course in many ways the right thing is to just let them have their space. We found that a field mouse was using an old carpet that we had rolled up and forgot at the back of the house. The mouse was using it as cover to get from one area to the next (there are a lot of predatory birds here). We can't bring ourselves to pick it up and throw it out now that we know that the mouse is using it. So we will wait another year, because by that time it will probably decay and no longer be a good passage.

There is at least one blue jay that comes to the porch and calls for peanuts. (I think it is the same one makes the calls.) I have gotten to recognize two different calls. One is when there are peanuts there (and the blue jay is probably letting the other birds know that there are peanuts there, or he is telling the other birds to stay away as he is claiming them as his own) and the other call is when there are no peanuts there. It's funny, because when he is calling for the peanuts, he is looking in the window and I can see him watching me walk around and he will keep calling until he sees me come to the door. Then he leaves and I put out the peanuts and then he comes back.

The Canadian geese are coming back and that is a nice sign that spring is coming. The first pair came in a couple days ago and walked all around honking and claiming their space. One of my sons adores all birds. Yesterday he saw a red-winged blackbird from the window and came and told me. When we went to the window, there was actually a huge flock in the trees and bushes. They took to the air altogether and flew past the back porch very close to the house and my son was so excited!

Delight, those people that think you are stupid for not killing the rats are really not tuned into this planet. They are missing out on so much love and joy - I think it is so rewarding when you can connect to an animal in the wild.

I find it odd when there is an article like that about the rat. I find it odd because I think "What? We didn't know that?" I guess if people can forget the basics around a common cold then they will forget all kinds of things.

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Constance (15th March 2021), Delight (15th March 2021), Denise/Dizi (22nd March 2021), Hym (15th March 2021), Mike (15th March 2021), onawah (15th March 2021), Tintin (21st March 2021)

12. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,429 times in 10,158 posts

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    Blue Green,
    Accusing him of being an illuminatti puppet or Israeli spy is no different than accusing him of being a banana if no reasonable evidence if offered (which I'm willing to listen to btw)

Whatever you do Mike, always talk to me indirectly by way of proxy and never directly I have been down about 200 Hollywood rabbit holes in the past couple years and Maher has appeared in I'm guessing about 14 of them and that's a pretty high percentage, whichever way you look at it. Here is an example and there are others throughout the thread throughout the years should you or anyone care to look. I am glad Hollywood is dead.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1246541

Credit where credit is due: Religulious is a good movie.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1246562

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Constance (15th March 2021), Denise/Dizi (22nd March 2021), Mike (15th March 2021), onawah (15th March 2021)

14. Link to Post #28
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,765 times in 5,531 posts

Pictures speaking a multitude of words?

Of course this won't be a solely US educational system issue for much longer, but...

“If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (22nd March 2021), Mike (22nd March 2021), Strat (21st March 2021)

16. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,495 times in 1,695 posts

Being American, I claim the "Silly" label proudly. Not in a political sense, but just in life in general. Really we humans need very little to thrive... Food, water, shelter, and interactions that give us "experiences".. So many people take the journey too seriously.. They feel they need to control, own the world, decide for others what they deserve, etc..

I like to think that I pay my dues to society, I live a polite and helpful life, and I claimed my sovereignty years ago, as Constance suggests. It has freed me to essentially "Be ME"... Will I drop the "silly" if someone comes near me trying to force a needle into me? Of course, as I would never do that to them.. Would I hate my neighbor merely because the media suggests I should, or worse, that perhaps I already do? No, I laugh...

Sadly many people not only act a certain way, because the media suggests they should, or the mere suggestion that a particular reaction is "Expected". Perhaps it's time we alter those perceptions, and let everyone know, we CAN absolutely behave in a way that makes us uncontrollable..

Silly works for me..

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Constance (22nd March 2021), Franny (22nd March 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (22nd March 2021), Tintin (22nd March 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2