Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast

Thread: Men, ejaculating is the single biggest handicap you can give yourself in the game of life

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Exclamation Men, ejaculating is the single biggest handicap you can give yourself in the game of life

Kind of a sticky subject (pun absolutely intended) but someone needs to talk about it. For the record, I’m in my mid-20s and quite the looker. That sounds egotistical, but it must be said - because no one cares about sex advice from someone who can’t get laid.

This post is going to be aggressive and in your face. It needs to be - because currently, there is a 99.9% chance that you are an ADDICT. There’s nothing wrong with being an addict. I used to be one, too. The issues arise when addicts don’t think they’re addicted. If you ejaculate all of the time and don’t think there’s an issue with it, you fall into that category. I’d rather ruffle some feathers than fail to get my point across.

Let us proceed. Men, everything you have been told about ejaculation for your entire life is a big, fat, disgusting LIE. For the past four months, I have been completely celibate - no masturbation, no sex, nothing. Sexual thoughts have entered my mind, but I’ve made every possible effort to transmute them into something more productive...

And I have ascended. My mental acuity is as sharp as a katana. My charisma is off the charts. Both men and women are in absolute awe when I am in their presence. Anxiety does not exist for me. Stress does not exist for me. I never feel awkward. My foundation is as solid as an ancient mountain. This is not an exaggeration. I am playing a different game from all of the other men I see in my day to day. I never see another man who is on my level. EVER! They try to fake it, but it’s clear as day that they’re lying to themselves and others when they’re faced with the real thing. Once again, this may sound egotistical, but I need to clearly tell you about the benefits.

Speaking of, let’s talk about physical benefits. I have never been in better shape… even when I was a gym rat. About a week into celibacy, my body just started sculpting itself. I barely even exercised at the time. Seriously, I did like 15 burpees one day and the muscle gains I acquired were staggering. I was honestly in shock.

Energy levels? Off the charts. I’m never tired like you are. Guess what? I don’t even drink caffeine anymore. That’s just how much energy I have. I need very little sleep. And my skin complexion is nothing short of brilliant. Most men look sullen, weak, and dead inside. Not me! (Feel free to chalk this up to my age - then go ahead and look around at the other mid-20s “men” you see walking around. They’re not like this.)

Onto the specifics we go. Most consider sperm to be a waste fluid that needs to be released every day, or at least every week. This is patently false. Consider the nature of sperm. You ejaculate and a human life is literally created. How is that a waste product? Do you think fluid that literally CREATES LIFE... is easy to generate?

No. IT’S NOT. You are exhausting yourself by ejaculating to an absurd degree. You simply do not notice how exhausted you are... because you have been doing it for your entire life! In other words, you’ve adjusted. But you can’t really adjust to something like that, just like a heroin addict cannot truly adjust to injecting heroin. Perhaps he can become functional, but he’ll always be a shell of his true potential.

Consider the effects that pregnancy has on a woman. Nine months. Very draining, or so I’ve heard. Do you really think that the male does not have to put in some sort of equivalent effort as the female does? That the man just gets a free pass? Absolutely not. How does that make any sense? Like the woman, you sacrifice a part of yourself to create a new life. The woman does it over the span of nine months… you do it when you ejaculate and when you regenerate your sperm after the fact.

“Hold your horses, buddy. When I don’t ejaculate for more than a couple days, I feel on edge and aggressive. I’m too horny to function. I don’t sleep well. Maybe it worked for you, but I’m different. I need to ejaculate constantly to feel healthy.”

No, you don’t. You’re simply addicted to ejaculating. More than that, you’re addicted to sexual arousal. You’re just like a cigarette smoker. The smoker doesn’t understand how non-smokers can get through the day without a cigarette. Even more hilariously, smokers think their addiction benefits them - that it’s “worth it”. You are just like them. To the outsider, the smoker looks foolish. To me, you look foolish for ejaculating all of the time. Fool! I apologize for being so obtuse, but someone needs to drive this point home!

(Did you know? The only animals that masturbate are low-status monkeys in captivity. Say hello to your brethren!)

The truth is, you are currently addicted to sexual arousal, just like the smoker is addicted to the cigarette. When a woman walks by, you stare like a creep. What happens then? Well, you think you’re going to have sex! But you’re not. So the sexual frustration just builds. And it keeps building, because you keep thinking about sex, just like a smoker keeps thinking about a cigarette.

What happens then? Eventually, you drive yourself insane, just like the smoker who keeps thinking about cigarettes without getting his fix. Then, you do in fact need a release, just like the smoker needs a cigarette.

But the release itself is not intrinsically necessary, just like the cigarette is not intrinsically necessary! You have simply convinced yourself that it is necessary by forming an addiction - one that likely began when you were a teenager, or maybe even 11 or 12 years of age, before you had a f***ing clue what you were doing in the game of life.

In other words, up until this very moment, as far as ejaculation goes, you have played yourself. You have a habit of expending your single biggest source of life force energy… for literally no reason, other than the fact that you’re addicted to it.

Now, this does not mean that you can never have sex again. I plan to try tantric sex at some point in the future with a worthy partner. But masturbation? Give me a break. NO. Never again. Neither should you. Unless you want to expend life force energy for absolutely no reason and give yourself a major handicap in the game of life. You are better off getting completely inebriated from an assortment of different drugs. (I’m harping on masturbation in particular because I don’t expect people to make the jump to full-blown celibacy right away.)

I can now INSTANTLY tell when a man masturbates. It’s so obvious - the ways their eyes shift around, the weakness of their gait, their timidness, their awkwardness, their lack of self-confidence. And you know what? SO CAN WOMEN. They have built-in sensors and can pick up what you’re putting out from a mile away. I would sometimes get glances from women in the past, but many would seem to look at me in disgust, which didn’t make much sense due to my looks. Now I get it. They know. I promise you, they know. They don’t know how they know, but they do. And they automatically treat you differently if you’re one of the ejaculators.

Let me be perfectly clear. Men, whether or not you ejaculate takes all priority in the social dynamics of human existence. Chronic ejaculators get NO respect from EITHER sex.

Now for some good news. 99.99% of men in today’s society are chronic masturbators, to the tune of at LEAST once per week. By stopping this degenerate practice, you are going to gain a MAJOR EDGE in the game of life. You are going to be literally shocked at how quickly your life improves and how differently people start treating you. And that’s not even including the extra energy, strength, stamina, health benefits, etc. that you will receive. (If you are already doing pretty well for yourself... I can assure you, you haven't even begun to peak!)

But it takes more than simply not touching your dick or having casual sex. You need to also purify your mind. Or else you are going to drive yourself insane and eventually “relapse”.

How do you purify your mind? You need to transmute your sexual energy. Yoga, meditation, exercise, creative outlets - anything! When you get a sexual thought, take a deep breath and imagine the energy flowing from your lowest chakra straight to your crown chakra. You can literally feel the energy travel up your spine. Don’t repress sexuality - simply move the energy around your body, HARNESS IT, and become the person who you always wanted to be with almost no effort at all. Life becomes very easy when you are not constantly exhausting yourself for a spurt of pleasure that lasts for three damn seconds.

I’m going to stop here - either I’ve piqued your curiosity or I haven’t. If I have, I will link to three resources below. If you read these three resources, or even a portion of one of them, you will never look at ejaculation in the same way ever again. In fact, you will look back and wonder how on earth you spent such a significant portion of your life needlessly expending life force energy for absolutely no reason at all. Count on it!

The Coiled Serpent - download file and go to fviewer.com/view-epub to read it

The Practice of Brahmacharya - download file and go to fviewer.com/view-epub to read it

A Treatise on the Diseases Produced By Onanism, Masturbation, Self-Pollution, and other excesses - this was written about a century ago and as such is somewhat hard to read, but it’s a gem

P.S. No hate towards smokers - I was a nicotine addict for eight years (half+ pack per day / 1+ pod per day). I was easily able to become completely sober - I even quit caffeine! - once I stopped ejaculating. The benefits you will receive from not doing this single activity far outweigh any temporary pleasure you get from it. Once you get a grip on your masturbation habits, you will want to look into tantric sex - or just realize that there is a whole freaking lot more worth living for than fleeting sexual pleasure.

P.P.S. I have NO IDEA what is to be said about masturbation/sex for women - this thread is aimed exclusively at men.

P.P.P.S. If you are so confident in your masturbation habits, why are you so ashamed of them? Would you brag about how many times you masturbated each week to a member of the opposite sex? Would you make a post on Facebook detailing your masturbation habits? Of course not! Because deep down, you’re ashamed. Okay… now I’m done. God bless this wonderful forum where I have learned so much.
    Last edited by waxamillionpehhgasus; 14th March 2021 at 05:37.

2. The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to waxamillionpehhgasus For This Post:

Agape (14th March 2021), angelfire (30th March 2021), Antagenet (10th May 2021), Constance (14th March 2021), David Trd1 (19th March 2021), De Christu (15th March 2021), Elainie (14th March 2021), George (14th March 2021), Hym (14th March 2021), Ioneo (14th March 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (30th March 2021), Karezza (18th March 2021), Kryztian (15th March 2021), Mark (14th March 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (15th March 2021), Matthew (14th March 2021), modini (14th March 2021), Nasu (14th March 2021), O Donna (5th April 2021), Olam (14th March 2021), onevoice (14th March 2021), Richard S. (14th March 2021), selinam (14th March 2021), Sunny-side-up (16th March 2021), sunwings (18th March 2021), thepainterdoug (15th March 2021), Unicorn (14th March 2021), Watching from Cyprus (14th March 2021), Wind (19th March 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Default Re: Men, ejaculating is the single biggest handicap you can give yourself in the game of life

All I can say is I am super happy I am not a man. It must be very difficult.

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

De Christu (15th March 2021), Deux Corbeaux (14th March 2021), ExomatrixTV (31st March 2021), Hym (14th March 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (30th March 2021), Kryztian (15th March 2021), Nasu (14th March 2021), pabranno (14th March 2021), palehorse (14th March 2021), pueblo (15th March 2021), selinam (14th March 2021), TargeT (14th March 2021), thepainterdoug (15th March 2021), UNEEKSTUF (16th March 2021), Unicorn (14th March 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,306 times in 1,825 posts

Default Re: Men, ejaculating is the single biggest handicap you can give yourself in the game of life

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    lol You are now my favorite member here.

FWIW, people are accepted here. Nobody will bite you, drop the act.
    Last edited by Strat; 14th March 2021 at 05:55.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

Antagenet (10th May 2021), AutumnW (14th March 2021), ExomatrixTV (31st March 2021), Hym (14th March 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (30th March 2021), Kryztian (15th March 2021), Mark (14th March 2021), Nasu (14th March 2021), selinam (14th March 2021), TargeT (14th March 2021), toppy (14th March 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,656 times in 8,694 posts

FWIW... I'm 41... don't worry...... these distractions fade (along with your health)

Quote or just realize that there is a whole freaking lot more worth living for than fleeting sexual pleasure.
    This is a part of the cycle of life... Older more affluent men don't generally have children... the insane drive of male youth is meant to continue the population... My daughter was conceived when I was 19... I've had zero children since then.

I love the passion you have on this topic (realize it's re-directed energy...) but learning to harness that and not demonize very natural processes is important as well...
    Last edited by TargeT; 14th March 2021 at 05:58.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

8. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

angelfire (30th March 2021), AutumnW (14th March 2021), bobme (10th May 2021), Chris Gilbert (14th March 2021), David Trd1 (19th March 2021), Elainie (14th March 2021), Hym (14th March 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (30th March 2021), Kryztian (15th March 2021), Mark (14th March 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (15th March 2021), modini (14th March 2021), Nasu (14th March 2021), onevoice (14th March 2021), pabranno (14th March 2021), selinam (14th March 2021), Sirus (14th March 2021), sunwings (18th March 2021), toppy (14th March 2021), Tyy1907 (14th March 2021), UNEEKSTUF (16th March 2021), Vangelo (14th March 2021), Watching from Cyprus (14th March 2021), Wind (19th March 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Strat (here)

Strat, are you referring to me to drop my act or are you addressing somebody else??

My brother described to me just how strong his sex drive was when he was in his late teens and early twenties. It sounds terrible. I mean, like you're kind of possessed. I would hate that.
    Last edited by AutumnW; 14th March 2021 at 06:18.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Heart to heart (19th March 2021), Hym (14th March 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (30th March 2021), Mark (14th March 2021), Nasu (14th March 2021), Strat (14th March 2021), toppy (14th March 2021), Watching from Cyprus (14th March 2021), Wind (19th March 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,306 times in 1,825 posts

Quote Posted by Strat (here)

Strat, are you referring to me to drop my act or are you addressing somebody else??

My brother described to me just how strong his sex drive was when he was in his late teens and early twenties. It sounds terrible. I mean, like you're kind of possessed. I would hate that.
    Sorry, and I think I misread you. Thought you were making a joke. 2nd time I've caused confusion because I wasn't clear.

My 'drop the act' was directed to OP. It's hard for me to take him seriously with the self aggrandizing. I think this is often a result of being overly self conscious. Over compensating kinda thing.
    Last edited by Strat; 14th March 2021 at 06:25.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

AutumnW (14th March 2021), Hym (14th March 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (30th March 2021), Nasu (14th March 2021), TargeT (14th March 2021), toppy (14th March 2021), Vangelo (14th March 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Oh good, Strat. I figured that must be the case.

I was serious about that feeling young men must have of being possessed and that I would have hated that. Hard enough being a woman that age. Damn.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Hym (14th March 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (30th March 2021), Nasu (14th March 2021), Strat (14th March 2021), toppy (14th March 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,858 times in 11,838 posts

If I remember correctly --females and males most "productive/fertile, high sperm count" age 14.
    That possibly came about when life expectancy was less than half what it is now.
    I would say I was addicted at that age but a virgin till I was 19.
    It was difficult, strong urge but conditioned-- if a girl was good enough to make love to she was good enough to marry.
    Not that easy to get condoms -- no other form of birth control.
    First son age 19.
    Married then
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

angelfire (30th March 2021), Antagenet (10th May 2021), Hym (14th March 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (30th March 2021), Mike Gorman (31st March 2021), modini (14th March 2021), Nasu (14th March 2021), pabranno (14th March 2021), toppy (14th March 2021), Watching from Cyprus (14th March 2021), wegge (14th March 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,024 times in 1,086 posts

This topic has been around for a while now, since the Vedas, but it's good that you have discovered it's power. Welcome to the forum....x.... N

Last edited by Nasu; 14th March 2021 at 13:15.

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

Agape (14th March 2021), angelfire (30th March 2021), Antagenet (10th May 2021), Constance (14th March 2021), happyuk (14th March 2021), Hym (14th March 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (30th March 2021), Karezza (18th March 2021), Mark (14th March 2021), modini (14th March 2021), thepainterdoug (15th March 2021), Watching from Cyprus (14th March 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Quote Posted by waxamillionpehhgasus (here)
    And I have ascended. My mental acuity is as sharp as a katana. My charisma is off the charts. Both men and women are in absolute awe when I am in their presence. Anxiety does not exist for me. Stress does not exist for me. I never feel awkward. My foundation is as solid as an ancient mountain. This is not an exaggeration. I am playing a different game from all of the other men I see in my day to day. I never see another man who is on my level. EVER! They try to fake it, but it’s clear as day that they’re lying to themselves and others when they’re faced with the real thing.
    Wow, that's quite something! Maybe you could make a video or something to demonstrate your magnificence? I think it's important, especially for the men here, to see what ascension looks and acts like.

Something to strive for.

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,000 times in 335 posts

Idk about jerking off, but without the magnificence, I can personally say that, according to my own experience, porn is addictive in the worse way possible, and that avoiding it improves your life incredibly.

Besides from the obvious moral matters involved with the production of it, which are not little at all, porn really tweaks your subconcious in a wicked way, specially now, being as easy as it is to consume it.

Maybe because of some natural reaction, or just because the regular porn channels (that we all know) are but another tool of social control (probably).

I stopped using porn 2-3 years ago, something that resulted to be harder than i thought it'd be. And it made my love life better in and out of bed, my mind clearer and happier, and my conciousness cleaner.

Try it guys, turn the phone and pc off for that kind of things for a month or so. It really changes stuff, a lot.

21. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to I am B For This Post:

angelfire (30th March 2021), Antagenet (10th May 2021), ClearWater (15th March 2021), Elainie (14th March 2021), Hym (14th March 2021), Nasu (14th March 2021), pabranno (14th March 2021), selinam (14th March 2021), sunwings (18th March 2021), Watching from Cyprus (14th March 2021), Wind (19th March 2021), wondering (14th March 2021)

22. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,820 times in 1,070 posts

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    Maybe you could make a video or something to demonstrate your magnificence?
    I wouldn't be the slightest bit interested in watching it. The ego is still big in that one. So he's got terribly lost and confused somewhere.

23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

angelfire (30th March 2021), Hym (14th March 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (30th March 2021), Karezza (18th March 2021), Mashika (15th March 2021), Nasu (14th March 2021), Watching from Cyprus (14th March 2021), wondering (14th March 2021)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,204 times in 4,590 posts

It’s easy to recommend good things when you are young and smart

“This topic has been around since the times of Vedas” (Nasu )

Celibacy is wonderful status for smart individuals but it does have psychological side effects in long run, give it 20 more years to understand how it works.
    One of the most common side effects with celibates is becoming self-control freaks which eventually translates “control freaks” to those who are around.

Believe me since I was celibate for most of my life with exception of about two boyfriends, period. And it wasn’t “out of necessity” but purely by personal choice and life circumstances - as a spiritual entity I don’t feel the need and life did not send me the advanced counterparts if I hoped for it. As a child I felt quite disgusted on finding “how humans do it” and thought I don’t want to do it the same way.
    I still look upon it as some kind of animal act in common humans that repels me.

But there are many advanced ways to experience yourself and the sacred when the time comes and none of them involves the physical or imaginations of,
    not human energies even as human minds tend to be attracted to the physical side of it the most.

Back to “control freaks”, unfortunately it’s the side I’ve seen in many committed celibates the most. People become obsessed with their own version of perfectionism, sometimes diets and health, their studies or basically anything on the “next level”.

That’s not a deterrent, more like something to be cautious about.

It may be that every kind of tight control - including food control- is ultimately unnatural in healthy individuals that is those who did not lose controls in the first place.
    Fertility is part of natural cycle so we experience it in various forms through out life whether we like it or not.
    The same way female menstruation is difficult to stop ( and not quite advisable to do so) unless you’re very well trained yogi of sorts,
    it’s also just normal to experience orgasms and the rest for humans, anytime and anywhere. You’re right, humans aren’t much better in that respect than say bonobos.

If society wasn’t restrictive we could all sustain hugs and caresses everyday and our health would be better for it.

Maintaining celibacy with hope that you will find the right partner or will be even more attractive to women does not work in long run either.

The chance is that most open minded females will feel uncomfortable in your presence and won’t give it a chance.

As I’ve said already, any sort of “extreme attitude” is bound to hurt healthy relationships to others, so is loss of self-control but so is the ability to “let go”.

People who can’t just “let go” reach certain level on their spiritual path but can’t jump to the next because the next one is all about letting go and renouncing controlled behaviours and patterns. That’s after you’ve actually renounced violence and sexual predatory, getting rid of those pesky control patterns and moralising attitudes is important on the larger Way to Light.

Good luck for now and keep us updated 🙏😀🙏

25. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

angelfire (30th March 2021), Antagenet (10th May 2021), Elainie (14th March 2021), Hym (14th March 2021), Karezza (18th March 2021), Mashika (15th March 2021), Nasu (14th March 2021), Olaf (15th March 2021), pabranno (15th March 2021), Samson (14th March 2021), UNEEKSTUF (16th March 2021), Watching from Cyprus (14th March 2021), wegge (14th March 2021), wondering (14th March 2021)

26. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,546 times in 787 posts

Quote Posted by waxamillionpehhgasus (here)
    Kind of a sticky subject (pun absolutely intended) but someone needs to talk about it. For the record, I’m in my mid-20s and quite the looker. That sounds egotistical, but it must be said - because no one cares about sex advice from someone who can’t get laid.

This post is going to be aggressive and in your face. It needs to be - because currently, there is a 99.9% chance that you are an ADDICT. There’s nothing wrong with being an addict. I used to be one, too. The issues arise when addicts don’t think they’re addicted. If you ejaculate all of the time and don’t think there’s an issue with it, you fall into that category. I’d rather ruffle some feathers than fail to get my point across.

Let us proceed. Men, everything you have been told about ejaculation for your entire life is a big, fat, disgusting LIE. For the past four months, I have been completely celibate - no masturbation, no sex, nothing. Sexual thoughts have entered my mind, but I’ve made every possible effort to transmute them into something more productive...

And I have ascended. My mental acuity is as sharp as a katana. My charisma is off the charts. Both men and women are in absolute awe when I am in their presence. Anxiety does not exist for me. Stress does not exist for me. I never feel awkward. My foundation is as solid as an ancient mountain. This is not an exaggeration. I am playing a different game from all of the other men I see in my day to day. I never see another man who is on my level. EVER! They try to fake it, but it’s clear as day that they’re lying to themselves and others when they’re faced with the real thing. Once again, this may sound egotistical, but I need to clearly tell you about the benefits.

Speaking of, let’s talk about physical benefits. I have never been in better shape… even when I was a gym rat. About a week into celibacy, my body just started sculpting itself. I barely even exercised at the time. Seriously, I did like 15 burpees one day and the muscle gains I acquired were staggering. I was honestly in shock.

Energy levels? Off the charts. I’m never tired like you are. Guess what? I don’t even drink caffeine anymore. That’s just how much energy I have. I need very little sleep. And my skin complexion is nothing short of brilliant. Most men look sullen, weak, and dead inside. Not me! (Feel free to chalk this up to my age - then go ahead and look around at the other mid-20s “men” you see walking around. They’re not like this.)

Onto the specifics we go. Most consider sperm to be a waste fluid that needs to be released every day, or at least every week. This is patently false. Consider the nature of sperm. You ejaculate and a human life is literally created. How is that a waste product? Do you think fluid that literally CREATES LIFE... is easy to generate?

No. IT’S NOT. You are exhausting yourself by ejaculating to an absurd degree. You simply do not notice how exhausted you are... because you have been doing it for your entire life! In other words, you’ve adjusted. But you can’t really adjust to something like that, just like a heroin addict cannot truly adjust to injecting heroin. Perhaps he can become functional, but he’ll always be a shell of his true potential.

Consider the effects that pregnancy has on a woman. Nine months. Very draining, or so I’ve heard. Do you really think that the male does not have to put in some sort of equivalent effort as the female does? That the man just gets a free pass? Absolutely not. How does that make any sense? Like the woman, you sacrifice a part of yourself to create a new life. The woman does it over the span of nine months… you do it when you ejaculate and when you regenerate your sperm after the fact.

“Hold your horses, buddy. When I don’t ejaculate for more than a couple days, I feel on edge and aggressive. I’m too horny to function. I don’t sleep well. Maybe it worked for you, but I’m different. I need to ejaculate constantly to feel healthy.”

No, you don’t. You’re simply addicted to ejaculating. More than that, you’re addicted to sexual arousal. You’re just like a cigarette smoker. The smoker doesn’t understand how non-smokers can get through the day without a cigarette. Even more hilariously, smokers think their addiction benefits them - that it’s “worth it”. You are just like them. To the outsider, the smoker looks foolish. To me, you look foolish for ejaculating all of the time. Fool! I apologize for being so obtuse, but someone needs to drive this point home!

(Did you know? The only animals that masturbate are low-status monkeys in captivity. Say hello to your brethren!)

The truth is, you are currently addicted to sexual arousal, just like the smoker is addicted to the cigarette. When a woman walks by, you stare like a creep. What happens then? Well, you think you’re going to have sex! But you’re not. So the sexual frustration just builds. And it keeps building, because you keep thinking about sex, just like a smoker keeps thinking about a cigarette.

What happens then? Eventually, you drive yourself insane, just like the smoker who keeps thinking about cigarettes without getting his fix. Then, you do in fact need a release, just like the smoker needs a cigarette.

But the release itself is not intrinsically necessary, just like the cigarette is not intrinsically necessary! You have simply convinced yourself that it is necessary by forming an addiction - one that likely began when you were a teenager, or maybe even 11 or 12 years of age, before you had a f***ing clue what you were doing in the game of life.

In other words, up until this very moment, as far as ejaculation goes, you have played yourself. You have a habit of expending your single biggest source of life force energy… for literally no reason, other than the fact that you’re addicted to it.

Now, this does not mean that you can never have sex again. I plan to try tantric sex at some point in the future with a worthy partner. But masturbation? Give me a break. NO. Never again. Neither should you. Unless you want to expend life force energy for absolutely no reason and give yourself a major handicap in the game of life. You are better off getting completely inebriated from an assortment of different drugs. (I’m harping on masturbation in particular because I don’t expect people to make the jump to full-blown celibacy right away.)

I can now INSTANTLY tell when a man masturbates. It’s so obvious - the ways their eyes shift around, the weakness of their gait, their timidness, their awkwardness, their lack of self-confidence. And you know what? SO CAN WOMEN. They have built-in sensors and can pick up what you’re putting out from a mile away. I would sometimes get glances from women in the past, but many would seem to look at me in disgust, which didn’t make much sense due to my looks. Now I get it. They know. I promise you, they know. They don’t know how they know, but they do. And they automatically treat you differently if you’re one of the ejaculators.

Let me be perfectly clear. Men, whether or not you ejaculate takes all priority in the social dynamics of human existence. Chronic ejaculators get NO respect from EITHER sex.

Now for some good news. 99.99% of men in today’s society are chronic masturbators, to the tune of at LEAST once per week. By stopping this degenerate practice, you are going to gain a MAJOR EDGE in the game of life. You are going to be literally shocked at how quickly your life improves and how differently people start treating you. And that’s not even including the extra energy, strength, stamina, health benefits, etc. that you will receive. (If you are already doing pretty well for yourself... I can assure you, you haven't even begun to peak!)

But it takes more than simply not touching your dick or having casual sex. You need to also purify your mind. Or else you are going to drive yourself insane and eventually “relapse”.

How do you purify your mind? You need to transmute your sexual energy. Yoga, meditation, exercise, creative outlets - anything! When you get a sexual thought, take a deep breath and imagine the energy flowing from your lowest chakra straight to your crown chakra. You can literally feel the energy travel up your spine. Don’t repress sexuality - simply move the energy around your body, HARNESS IT, and become the person who you always wanted to be with almost no effort at all. Life becomes very easy when you are not constantly exhausting yourself for a spurt of pleasure that lasts for three damn seconds.

I’m going to stop here - either I’ve piqued your curiosity or I haven’t. If I have, I will link to three resources below. If you read these three resources, or even a portion of one of them, you will never look at ejaculation in the same way ever again. In fact, you will look back and wonder how on earth you spent such a significant portion of your life needlessly expending life force energy for absolutely no reason at all. Count on it!

The Coiled Serpent - download file and go to fviewer.com/view-epub to read it

The Practice of Brahmacharya - download file and go to fviewer.com/view-epub to read it

A Treatise on the Diseases Produced By Onanism, Masturbation, Self-Pollution, and other excesses - this was written about a century ago and as such is somewhat hard to read, but it’s a gem

P.S. No hate towards smokers - I was a nicotine addict for eight years (half+ pack per day / 1+ pod per day). I was easily able to become completely sober - I even quit caffeine! - once I stopped ejaculating. The benefits you will receive from not doing this single activity far outweigh any temporary pleasure you get from it. Once you get a grip on your masturbation habits, you will want to look into tantric sex - or just realize that there is a whole freaking lot more worth living for than fleeting sexual pleasure.

P.P.S. I have NO IDEA what is to be said about masturbation/sex for women - this thread is aimed exclusively at men.

P.P.P.S. If you are so confident in your masturbation habits, why are you so ashamed of them? Would you brag about how many times you masturbated each week to a member of the opposite sex? Would you make a post on Facebook detailing your masturbation habits? Of course not! Because deep down, you’re ashamed. Okay… now I’m done. God bless this wonderful forum where I have learned so much.

I agree with some of this but I've been into Taoist techniques (student of Mantak Chia's first wife) and tantra for many years...............porn ruins the minds of men. The younger generation is ruined from porn. Even some of the older one's, I had a 46 year old ex BF who was a porn and masturbation addict, did it five times a day. You can lead a horse to water............all the masculinity going into a tissue, they don't realize the effect on all body systems in the process, hormones, brain etc
    If you want to remain celibate that's up to you but learning to make love and not ejaculate is a whole other ballgame, you injaculate. Perhaps look into those techniques.
    Last edited by Elainie; 14th March 2021 at 16:03.

27. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

angelfire (30th March 2021), Antagenet (10th May 2021), Constance (14th March 2021), Hym (14th March 2021), I am B (14th March 2021), Nasu (14th March 2021), Samson (14th March 2021), Watching from Cyprus (14th March 2021), wondering (14th March 2021)

28. Link to Post #15
    Great Britain Avalon Member roguemoon's Avatar
    Thanks

this is the most embarrassing transcript from the UK book reading programme Jackanory i have ever read.

(in short, what a load of crap)

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to roguemoon For This Post:

Hym (14th March 2021), Nasu (14th March 2021), Samson (14th March 2021), TargeT (14th March 2021), wondering (14th March 2021)

30. Link to Post #16
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,373 times in 164 posts

I receive almost daily from Germany an alternative medicine broadsheet "Taeglich Gesund".
    I am advised by them that for a person of my age (77) I should masturbate once per week as a preventive measure against prostate problems. Since this is a medical necessity, I can finally dispense with certain feelings of guilt which nagged at me since I was caught masturbating by my mother in my early teens.
    Incidentally excessive masturbation is warned against in Yoga manuals on account of the loss of zinc from the body.

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mecklenburger For This Post:

Antagenet (10th May 2021), Nasu (14th March 2021), Samson (14th March 2021), Watching from Cyprus (14th March 2021), wondering (14th March 2021)

32. Link to Post #17
    Germany Avalon Member Open Minded Dude's Avatar
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,334 times in 635 posts

There are two topics I think that should be discussed each one apart.

The one is masturbation in general. I've heard often that the occasional jerk-off even in older age is 'needed' for your prostate to prevent cancer or other problems. Otherwise I also see more benefits in staying abstinent for longer periods of time at least. It's hard though (pun intended).

The other is addiction to porn while doing the daily/weekly fapping session, the visual type but it might also influence the just imagined type of your inner mental 'cinema'. This addiction is certainly harmful in the long run for men and women.

We should not forget that in our younger years it is hormonally and biologically determined to be constantly 'horny' and look for sexual mates. If 'shy' people don't find a mate, well then it is an act of 'self-defence' quite literally. Lustfulness has its reasons and we should not deny it. Forced celibacy due to being single might have physiological (see above) and psychological problems, especially in young males.

33. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Open Minded Dude For This Post:

Antagenet (10th May 2021), DeDukshyn (14th March 2021), Elainie (14th March 2021), I am B (14th March 2021), Mecklenburger (15th March 2021), Nasu (14th March 2021), Watching from Cyprus (14th March 2021), wondering (14th March 2021)

34. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,208 times in 5,679 posts

What's the point of all that charisma if you can't use it to get laid? That's the whole point of charisma, isn't it?

As another poster pointed out, obsession dies over time and is replaced by a kind of grounded wisdom. Being a young man really is a kind of torture. Back then, I walked around in a horny stupor most of the time. When you're that young, you really are overwhelmed by the same biological program a lusty wild lion is that just roams the plains and indiscriminately mounts stuff. You almost ,literally, can't help it.

I don't know how it will be as I get older, but I like where I'm at now. Still a card carrying pervert but much more under control.

There's a balance in this type of stuff that needs to be achieved, imo, just like in any other area of life. Take it from Mr Miagi, he knows:

35. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

angelfire (30th March 2021), Constance (14th March 2021), Elainie (14th March 2021), Hym (14th March 2021), Mashika (15th March 2021), Merkaba360 (17th March 2021), Nasu (14th March 2021), onawah (14th March 2021), Open Minded Dude (14th March 2021), pabranno (15th March 2021), Patient (14th March 2021), Siphonemis (15th March 2021), sunwings (18th March 2021), TargeT (14th March 2021), Vangelo (15th March 2021), Wind (19th March 2021), wondering (14th March 2021)

36. Link to Post #19
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,209 times in 938 posts

Quote Posted by Nasu (here)
    This topic has been around for a while now, since the Vedas, but it's good that you have discovered it's power. Welcome to the forum....x.... N

I love that quote about "foreign substances introduced into our bodily fluids without the knowledge of the individual, certainly without any choice, that's the way yer hard core commie works" is almost prophetic given what is going on right now.

It's absolutely true that over-indulgence and over-loss of the "vital essence" leads to the profound sense of fatigue and emptiness afterwards.

I think this an important and much misunderstood topic. The ancient Taoist semen retention techniques (or what the Roman Catholic might call coitus reservatus) do not advocate total abstinence, in fact they say one may indulge frequently and for lengthy periods but one must not emit every time, which would lead to loss of vitality, particularly in the winter months. The technique to prevent ejaculation is to tightly squeeze the pelvic floor muscles, as though to prevent you doing you-know-what, and apply pressure to the perineum, this has to be done before the point of no return obviously.

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

Constance (14th March 2021), Elainie (14th March 2021), Nasu (14th March 2021), Wind (19th March 2021), wondering (14th March 2021)

38. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,438 times in 8,540 posts

Quote Posted by Open Minded Dude (here)
    There are two topics I think that should be discussed each one apart.

The one is masturbation in general. I've heard often that the occasional jerk-off even in older age is 'needed' for your prostate to prevent cancer or other problems. Otherwise I also see more benefits in staying abstinent for longer periods of time at least. It's hard though (pun intended).

The other is addiction to porn while doing the daily/weekly fapping session, the visual type but it might also influence the just imagined type of your inner mental 'cinema'. This addiction is certainly harmful in the long run for men and women.

We should not forget that in our younger years it is hormonally and biologically determined to be constantly 'horny' and look for sexual mates. If 'shy' people don't find a mate, well then it is an act of 'self-defence' quite literally. Lustfulness has its reasons and we should not deny it. Forced celibacy due to being single might have physiological (see above) and psychological problems, especially in young males.
    Yes - there is a lot of strong evidence that ejaculation is very good for your prostate (helps to stave off prostatitis and cancer) - keeps it functioning, gives it a reason to function, else it's not doing much. But ... the research also did indicate that the "occasional jerk off" did not seem to have the same benefit as actually being sexually active, for what reason, it was not determined.

Addiction of any type is a bit of a mental disorder, and causes issues and complications on their own even outside of the things that one might find themself addicted to. Addictions of all types should be actively avoided.

Young men (and certainly some women) cannot just shut off their "horniness" - it actually can be like being possessed, it can invade every minute, constantly distract you, make you act out inappropriately, etc. Sexual energy is a form of creative energy, if one can learn to harness and direct that energy, one can do amazing things with it. Have you ever noticed that many of the worlds best artists (of any genres) also tend to be highly sexually charged people?

The main problem is that we are never taught how to direct this energy for anything else. The people that seek to gain from us and see us as their cattle seek to use our sexual energy for their gain, and it works very well - always has. We see it in our advertising everywhere to direct our purchasing habits, and it works. But that energy is ours to use to our advantage, not for others to use, if only we could learn and practice to divert it into creative constructive endeavours - harness that energy as creative energy can allow one to do great things.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

39. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

angelfire (30th March 2021), Constance (14th March 2021), Elainie (14th March 2021), Hym (14th March 2021), Karezza (18th March 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (15th March 2021), Mecklenburger (15th March 2021), Nasu (14th March 2021), onawah (14th March 2021), onevoice (14th March 2021), Open Minded Dude (14th March 2021), Wind (19th March 2021), wondering (14th March 2021)

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast