Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5

Thread: Men, ejaculating is the single biggest handicap you can give yourself in the game of life

1. Link to Post #81
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

Default Re: Men, ejaculating is the single biggest handicap you can give yourself in the game of life

Quote Posted by bobme (here)
    I am not here to judge the op, nor anyone else.

sorry for delayed response was momentarily "banned"

Just to give an example of my own encounter with someone of similar ideas of celibacy.

they were told on a website,that if you do not practice celibacy, you cannot ascend. sorry,but the web site was not given to me. my thought on the matter did not matter to them. they were right, I was wrong. period.

I was said to be full of parasites, possessed of archons,reptillians,& a number of other evil creatures for even suggesting that the person may have an addiction to the ascending culture.

Just asking that question has put a bullseye upon me. Living it to this day.
    from my understanding, and i'm in no way an expert, so i can only share information i've come across and then personal application:

celibacy DOES increase the conservation of energy ..

our "light"

our ESSENCE

it is generally known that each sexual encounter will lead to an exchange at the very least

it was espoused by the apostle Paul

but Paul is "suspect" in my eyes, for many reasons, and topic for another thread. i mention it here, because it was HIS ideology and philosophy that was the basis (at least cited as such, we know they always have ulterior hidden motives) for the stringent requirements placed on Catholic clergy

the whole thing DOES seem to have "energy" or light as its foundation

sooooo....

if one is being celibate? then it would follow that one's energy IS being conserved

and THAT would follow an increase in "magnetism", if you will

i'm sorry that people tried to FORCE their indoctrination upon you

it seems to BE the rule on this version of our reality

a CONSTANT and CONTINUAL struggle between those who want to CONTROL and DOMINATE

and those who find themselves in an ever increasing NEED to defend and protect their sovereignty

i bring this up ... so we can be aware and DENY such attempts

i've said and written millions of words in my life.... but keep mentioning to people that when i die, there is just this one quote i'd like to be credited for
    (and never mind "credit" but kinda .. submit for consideration?)

"BETRAYAL of One's SELF

IS betrayal nonetheless

and it is betrayal of THE HIGHEST form"

meaning at NO time should ANY external force or authority trump ours

AND to think on THAT > AS BETRAYAL

cause it is

of ourSELF

it is hard to break away from external pressure to conform but there is NO FREEDOM or POWER within those constructs

back to the topic of "light" or "energy"

i kinda was going to ask people here

how is it that they have NOT experienced this "magnetism"

i'm not talking on the scale that WAX was or i > that is like a stratospheric other dimension level

BUT SOME??????

the reason i was going to ask is because i believe many here to be on a spiritual path

like not pretense, for real

AND as their energy and light increased they SHOULD have noticed an increase in this magnetisim i speak of

it just naturally draws people to you

they both feel safe AND that in and of itself IS an attraction

but celibacy is NOT the only way

though certainly it IS one

it happens automatically as we get "lighter"

like when i was training seminar leaders? it didn't involve spirituality at all

but we were ALL busy "Cleaning up" our mess

our wounds
    the unhealed parts we were still hanging onto

and THAT made people "lighter"

i would ALWAYS warn them, (because YES, to ME? This is something to be wary of ... NOT seen as a "benefit")

that as their light and personal power increased?

SO would they unexpectedly find people being attracted to them

i told them:

"it is the LIGHT operating THROUGH you

do NOT be confused and think now that
    THAT > is YOU!"

it is one of the traps we all have to deal with

and this particular one has MANY ENDLESS levels'

like validation
    and self worth
    and retaining power or giving it away

personal convicitions
    using personal power to serve others??
    or benefit?

all the way down to the basic fundamental questions of WHO and WHAT we are in fact

it is DEEP DEEP well
    with LOTS of TRAPS that can EASILY ensnare us at ANY point

sometimes i wonder if i didn't forgoe and terminate that because i did NOT trust myself
    or because i did NOT WANT to continuously" DEAL with the "Challenges"/temptations
    as in NOT having that is the path of least resistance and all

i don't know
    i allowed myself the experience and put myself through it and came out relatively unscathed

though i seriously doubt i would put myself in that position again
    joshie's gone and i'm tired

PLUS i'm not ACTING uninterested in sex

I AM now uninterested

i'm NOT ACTING like i don't want people attracted to me

i DO NOT WANT people attracted to me

i love people, honestly i do, but they ALL take a toll sometimes

and relationships?

OMG never ending toll

i'm just in a different space right now

ALL spaces serve their purpose

and ALL of us have our own path we must follow

btw

neither of these ways was how I 'did it'

but not sure i want to talk about it ... more embarrassing than bragging rights if you know what i mean

what i mean by that is talking about PRETENSE?

i would REALLY like to pretend i've always been "Above that sort of base thoughts and desires"

so ... NOT my finest moment by all means

in my defense, i had an EXTRAORDINARY good looking partner that WAS born like that

and as much as i was good natured in dealing with it ... and yes, at times feeling VERY insecure?

i guess at one point i decided that I WANTED to be the center of attention for once

again, to my credit, i got over it quickly

but it WAS a surreal experience

i STLL maintain is a TRAP

one to avoid!!! not seek after!

BUT if that is what one CHOOSES to seek after?

i kinda have to agree with Mike ...

what is the point? if not to enjoy its "fruits"?
    Last edited by iota; 10th May 2021 at 21:32.
    We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to iota For This Post:

Agape (11th May 2021)

3. Link to Post #82
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,973 times in 20,621 posts

Default Re: Men, ejaculating is the single biggest handicap you can give yourself in the game of life

Moderation in all things is a good rule, one that the Buddha encouraged, we are told.
    And we must also remember in such conversations that every individual is different.
    As a rule, young men have a bigger problem with sex drive than most others, to be sure, and more stringent methods of self control may be necessary.
    But abstention and celibacy are not necessarily the best things for everyone.

If you really want to clean up your act, there are indeed other ways of doing it.
    I was on a vegan diet of primarily live, sprouted, fermented organic foods for a number of years, doing a lot of juicing and taking a lot of super food supplements, working out regularly and spending a lot of time in meditation and in Nature.
    It was wonderfully cleansing and healing, I had a lot of energy and it was clear that people were much more drawn to me both energetically and physically.
    I was celibate, more because I couldn't find any suitable partners than by choice. But I wasn't really looking for a partner either , though I'm not sure how that figured into it.
    I think I was intending to take a break from romantic entanglements as well, which made it easier to stay on track.

As a woman, the idea of celibacy in men tends to trigger me a bit, as I imagine it does for a lot of women.
    But I genuinely find the energy of many monks I've met (and I've met many) to be rather repellant, and I'm pretty sure it's got to do with their abstention, as well as celibacy.
    I'm not sure if that's because there is often an element of mysogny in their reasons for choosing that kind of life, but I would not be at all surprised.
    I don't doubt that many men take such vows because they dislike or are afraid of women.

Women have been portrayed over these primarily patriarchal ages very unfavorably, and in so many religions, as being inferior and "unclean", as temptresses and/or virtual energy-sucking succubi for men, or nothing more than baby-making machines, second class citizens, and as more animalistic than men because of childbearing.
    So much so that simply refraining from interaction with women is still a sign of holiness or superiority to many men.
    This creates a disconnect within themselves, as well as to much of the rest of humanity, and certainly to the Divine Feminine.
    It also creates a lot of very unholy behavior, such as has been revealed in recent years in the Catholic Church.
    Suppressing sexual energy can be harmful, there's no guarantee that suppressing will result in redirecting or sublimation.

Sex can be both sacred and profane, a waste of time and energy, or a wonderful way of connecting with the Divine.
    And a lot depends on what chakras each individual is manifesting from.
    If we are cut off from our physical manifestation and need to experience the sensations of the first and second chakras to be grounded, lots of sex might well be in order.
    If we are desirous of reaching higher levels of expression such as the fifth, sixth and sevenths chakras of devotion, intuition and imagination, raising that kundalini energy would be the appropriate thing.

Not all sex is about orgasm.
    It can also be about affection, adoration, emotional support, eroticism, and achieving Oneness with another being, and through them, Oneness with God.
    It can also be a way of wounding, trivializing, degrading and dehumanizing.

It's just not a simple subject at all, and I think that may be why this thread has gone off the rails so often.
    Last edited by onawah; 11th May 2021 at 01:46.
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Agape (11th May 2021), ClearWater (11th May 2021), DeDukshyn (11th May 2021), Hym (11th May 2021), iota (10th May 2021), Journeyman (11th May 2021)

5. Link to Post #83
    Language
    English
    Thanks

GRACY!

deleting posts in PA is pretty much against the rules

as a mod, well a good one at least, one puts obligations to uphold ideals above personal petty inclinations

such as blocking me from this thread for doing so little less than YOU have done and
    (i WILL now take the time to produce your posts to substantiate my statements if necessary.)

followed by a MAJOR infraction for this forum

deleting my post

it was for you to UPHOLD NOT break the rules in CLEAR abuse of your authority and privilege,

it is ONLY ONE of the MANY infractions that you routinely engage in AS A MOD specifically referenced in the post you deleted
    (a statement for which i can ALSO provide AMPLE documentation)

if you cannot separate your personal feelings nor exercise restraint in the use of your power and authority?
    the wisdom to permit you to have either is certainly in question

i'm requesting that you PUT my post back

and that the issues i addressed therein, be FULLY addressed by the staff

in it i addressed the fact that a moderator would be the example of

STABILITY

NOT > DISRUPTIVE

a SAFE space

NOT a Source of ATTACK, RIDICULE, MOCKING, INSULTS, ANTAGONIZING and GOADING or BAITING members

one whose presence and actions would inspire UNITY

NOT > DVISION, STRIFE, UNPLEASANT

and YET you see fit to mock someone whom i consider EXEMPALRY in behavior and one you might reconsider modeling INSTEAD of insulting and mocking publicly (which by the way? is DISRESPECT)

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Laughable and uninformed. (To say the least.) I'll say no more!
    With respect Bill.

After basically branding this person the village idiot for their views by referring to them as "Laughable and uninformed. (To say the least.)", they really do deserve you say just a bit more with at least a hint of a reason for why that is.

It's not much of a debate gotcha moment just informing the audience your opponent is dead wrong in everything they say, and then taking a bow.
    No, it really was uninformed. I'll leave others to pick it all up point by point (and there were many points) — if they have the time and energy.

I don't enjoy political debate. It's almost always unproductive. Very very rarely will anyone ever say: "Hey, thanks for explaining that, I see now that I was mistaken."
    Best then just to club the other person over the head with a sudden barrage of insults before a topic friendly audience, and call it a wrap.

That's the example you wish to set Bill?

Because that is the example you're setting here, it's perfectly okay to do this and not back it up with the slightest of anything.
    post here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1425738

to be CLEAR i also suggest you master a greater understanding of the ENGLISH language before you attempt to comment

for example:

"Laughable and uninformed"

MEANS > "Laughable and uninformed"

there is ABSOLUTELY NO translation of those two terms to equate YOUR ACCUSATION of:

"VILLAGE IDIOT"

as in like ZERO, i actually have stuided the ENGLISH language have a degree of mastery over it ... and i can UNEQUIVOABLY assert

NONE

as is the case for

Quote Posted by iota (here)
    Once again iota:

should i pull out YOUR quote of YOU saying:

"i'll POST AS I PLEASE WHEREVER I PLEASE"

so YOUR behavior would NOT be an exemplary one to follow

Posting as I please necessarily means I try to stay on topic, while saying whatever I please on said topic; that doesn’t mean you have to like it, and it has zero to do with some sort of staff privilege.
    "i'll POST AS I PLEASE WHEREVER I PLEASE"

can in NO WAY be equated to mean:

"Posting as I please

" necessarily means I try to stay on topic,"

while saying whatever I please on said topic; that doesn’t mean you have to like it, and it has zero to do with some sort of staff privilege.

it ABSOLUTELY does NOT mean THAT

it actually means the opposite

NO > "necessarily staying on topic" at ALL

""i'll POST AS I PLEASE WHEREVER I PLEASE"

ACTUALLY a complete disregard of it in fact

anyway, just put the post back

i would NOT be addressing you if YOU had not taken this action
    Last edited by iota; 11th May 2021 at 19:53.

so that any adversary

6. Link to Post #84
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Gracy,

i did not know who you were when i was BRAND new here, and as a moderator you saw me as an easy target for your derision.

it was not a great welcome, and that IS your function is it not?

nor have your subsequent actions and engagements proven positive nor had the capacity to BE positive

i'm not clear why you made that choice with me and have continued to do so, but you CANNOT make that choice repeatedly with ME

THEN HIDE behind your authority as a mod AND take action (in abuse of your power) to PREVENT me from the response to YOUR engagement

the fact that this is a REPEATED offense on your part is evidenced here by another, long time respected member making the SAME request that i just made

he is not given to hyperbole and would not have made the request if it was NOT a practiced you have engaged in MULTIPLE times

quoting SATORI here:

"Gracy May. Don’t you dare put on you mod hat on this thread. You cannot weigh in on a thread and then put on your mod hat in that thread to admonish posts you disagree with. You cannot be both an advocate and the judge of what is proper from other advocates on the same thread."

reference post here:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1425617

as i stated earlier, i pretty much do my own thing, never kept up with you and not sure what fascination i held for you to merit continuous pursuit of engagement with me .. nor did i care

but ~ you have my attention now
    Last edited by iota; 11th May 2021 at 19:18.

so that any adversary

7. The Following User Says Thank You to iota For This Post:

Hym (11th May 2021)

8. Link to Post #85
    United States Moderator Chris Gilbert's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,997 times in 595 posts

Mod Note: Closed temporarily pending review.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chris Gilbert For This Post:

Gracy (11th May 2021), Hym (11th May 2021), iota (11th May 2021), onawah (12th May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (11th May 2021), Tintin (11th May 2021)

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5