+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Top Reasons Not to be Afraid of Covid

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,203 times in 3,110 posts

Default Top Reasons Not to be Afraid of Covid

Short video here...

https://standupcanada.solutions/canadian-doctors-speak

We were so inspired by these courageous Canadians doctors who have spoken out, that it compelled us to write out a complete transcript of their video. Sometimes it helps to read what is being said when the truth is being spoken.

~ With our sincere thanks to Dr. Stephen Malthouse, Dr. Patrick Phillips,
    Dr. Caroline Turek, Dr. Neda Amani, Dr. Dorle Kneifel and Dr. Bill Code.
    Dr. Stephen Malthouse, MD – British Columbia
    Introduction

00:05 – Welcome to Canadian Doctors Speak Out, where we are going to give you the top reasons not to be afraid of Covid
    When we hear the word Covid or coronavirus we now instinctively reach for a mask or look around to see how we can protect ourselves and our families
    No place really seems safe
    But, as Canadian medical doctors, we’re going to tell you what the best science now has to say, and we think you’ll be pleasantly surprised
    The Latest Science

00:28 – On the TV, we hear “cases cases cases” which would frighten anyone
    But “cases” are not necessarily symptomatic people
    And the vast majority have few or really no symptoms of being sick
    They just have a positive PCR swab test

00:39 – Research now shows that the PCR test is practically worthless
    Only 3% of patients with a positive test have the Covid virus
    People have died, yes, that’s true
    But using “case numbers” gives a false picture of what is really going on

00:55 – Here is a graph showing the Covid cases each week in Canada [blue line]
    Even I get frightened looking at this graph
    But now, let’s put the weekly deaths on the same chart [red line]
    Where are all the deaths that we would expect to follow the “cases” curve?
    Something is really fishy here!

We were so inspired by these courageous Canadians doctors who have spoken out, that it compelled us to write out a complete transcript of their video. Sometimes it helps to read what is being said when the truth is being spoken.

~ With our sincere thanks to Dr. Stephen Malthouse, Dr. Patrick Phillips,
    Dr. Caroline Turek, Dr. Neda Amani, Dr. Dorle Kneifel and Dr. Bill Code.
    Introduction

00:05 – Welcome to Canadian Doctors Speak Out, where we are going to give you the top reasons not to be afraid of Covid
    When we hear the word Covid or coronavirus we now instinctively reach for a mask or look around to see how we can protect ourselves and our families
    No place really seems safe
    But, as Canadian medical doctors, we’re going to tell you what the best science now has to say, and we think you’ll be pleasantly surprised
    The Latest Science

00:28 – On the TV, we hear “cases cases cases” which would frighten anyone
    But “cases” are not necessarily symptomatic people
    And the vast majority have few or really no symptoms of being sick
    They just have a positive PCR swab test

00:39 – Research now shows that the PCR test is practically worthless
    Only 3% of patients with a positive test have the Covid virus
    People have died, yes, that’s true
    But using “case numbers” gives a false picture of what is really going on

00:55 – Here is a graph showing the Covid cases each week in Canada [blue line]
    Even I get frightened looking at this graph
    But now, let’s put the weekly deaths on the same chart [red line]
    Where are all the deaths that we would expect to follow the “cases” curve?
    Something is really fishy here!

Epidemiological data shows that the disease follows a much milder course in kids compared to adults
    Since the pandemic began, only 4 people under the age of 19 have died with COVID in all of Canada
    That’s 4 out of 8 million children and teenagers
    By comparison,10 children died of influenza in the 2018-2019 flu season
    Influenza has killed more children annually than COVID-19
    An overwhelming number of peer reviewed studies now show children, especially those under the age of 10 are not a significant factor in the transmission of COVID
    Studies in the UK, Australia, Switzerland, France and Norway have shown that there is minimal child to child and child to adult transmissions in schools
    A study in The Lancet also showed that closing schools was never medically warranted
    A German study of parents and their children showed that parents are way more likely to infect their children, rather than the other way around
    When we look at the large and growing body of scientific evidence, we can put the fear behind us and let our children be children again
    They can go to school, play with their friends and do the things they love
    Its time to give our children, their life and childhood back
    Dr. Dorle Kneifel, MD – British Columbia
    Prevention

6:10 – I am not afraid of this Corona Virus and you do not need to be afraid either
    We’ve evolved with these respiratory viruses over thousands and thousands of years and we’ve developed a highly intelligent and very sophisticated immune system
    We support and strengthen our immune system when we nutritious food, when we engage in physical activity, when we spend time in nature and feel supported by life
    Vitamin D is a critical nutrient for our immune system
    When we supplement with vitamin C, zinc and magnesium our immune system is primed and ready to go
    In spite of suboptimal diets and widespread vitamin D deficiencies, most people who encounter the coronavirus do not require hospitalization, but are able to manage their symptoms at home
    I myself had Covid-19 eleven months ago and I responded to the early viral symptoms the way I always do
    I took Vitamin D – 60,000 international units each day, until the symptoms were gone – it took two days
    The fact that I am here, talking to you is proof that our bodies know what to do
    Dr Bill Code, MD – British Columbia
    Treatments

7:32 – I have more than 40 years of practicing medicine in Canada, and at least 30 of those has been as a specialty anesthesiologist with the FRCPC [Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians of Canada]
    Anesthesiologists are well accepted as clinical pharmacologists by other physicians because we know the risk / benefit ratio about drugs
    In addition, safe and long, experienced use of older drugs can be very useful in combating a new problem, such as Covid
    With this in mind and reviewing the literature, I treat my patients with early Covid-19 with Quercetin, zinc, vitamin C and vitamin D
    If you’re able to get a prescription, Hydroxychloroquine (400 mg/day for 5 days) and Azithromycin (500 mg/day for 5 days)
    In addition, I have used Ivermectin (0.2 mg per kg on days 1 and 3; so if 60 kg, then 12 mg) for post Covid symptoms with some success
    If needed, oxygen supplementation with nasal specs often based on what your personal oximeter, which I recommend, says for you
    In all of the patients I have treated, this regimen has worked for them and they have not needed hospitalization
    I myself had Covid-19 in November last year [2020]
    Taking these agents, as I’ve listed, was incredibly helpful for me and I recovered within 7 to 10 days
    In summary, I would like to have you let go of the fear – it does not serve us
    There are many things we can do for ourselves and then we’ve got the hospital as backup
    “Variants”

9:15 - Many of us have heard about something that is designed to scare the living daylights out of you. Its something we’re hearing 24/7 pumped through your television set – and that’s the possibility of dangerous “variants”. Now here’s something that will surprise you!
    One slight variant was artificially created after a lot of hard work, in a mouse study
    The so-called variants had never been found in humans
    This was followed by some papers with mathematical modelling and coding – not real-life observation
    This was simply guesswork about spread and severity – not real research with human beings
    That is the sole foundation of all you’re hearing about on the TV
    Viruses naturally change over time and new strains emerge
    Since a virus cannot live alone but depends on human cells to live, it makes evolutionary sense that it will become less dangerous, not more so, over time
    If it becomes more easily spread, but less likely to make you really sick, then that is a good natural progression toward herd immunity
    The Covid virus is no different
    Over all the time we have studied viruses that is what they’ve always done – adapt to humans as humans adapt to them
    We can all relax since viruses always become less likely to cause harm as time goes on
    A Way Out for Everyone

10:24 – When you put it all together, there are so many reasons not to be afraid of COVID
    When we honestly evaluate the COVID evidence and stop being fearful, we can start living life fully and becoming a joyful member of our family and community again
    Hiding inside of your home and avoiding people is not necessary
    Humans are social creatures and do not do well in isolation
    For one thing, both solitary confinement and fear are harmful to your immune syste
    Four hugs a day are indeed the minimum!
    So, make sure your nutrition is good and don’t forget to take Vitamin D in the wintertime to optimize your immune system
    4,000 International Units is a good daily amount for Canadian adults – followed by a blood test in about a month to make sure that’s the right amount for you
    Vitamin D is safe, its inexpensive and has been shown to boost resistance to viral respiratory infections, including COVID
    And remember – the real virus is FEAR
    It stops a person from thinking clearly
    Now is the time to turn off your TV set and learn how to do some reasoning for yourself
    It doesn’t take a doctor, or a rocket scientist to figure it out
    Just look out your own front door and see what is really happening
    The evidence is clear – you do NOT need to be afraid of a little COVID virus

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

avid (14th March 2021), Bill Ryan (14th March 2021), Constance (15th March 2021), Dreamer148 (14th March 2021), gord (14th March 2021), Ioneo (14th March 2021), kfm27917 (14th March 2021), Matthew (10th August 2021), Nasu (14th March 2021), Pam (31st August 2021), toppy (14th March 2021), wondering (31st August 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,737 times in 487 posts

Default Re: Top Reasons Not to be Afraid of Covid

There is now the South African variant.

Stay safe. Try to keep 6 feet apartheid.

And even a newer scary variant has been found, the ouija board variant.

But there is the ouijab for that.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Frankie Pancakes For This Post:

Pam (31st August 2021)

+ Reply to Thread