+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Super Soldiers or Mind Control Techniques?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,474 times in 1,693 posts

Default Super Soldiers or Mind Control Techniques?

This thread is to discuss Super Soldiers vs. V2K, and other technologies that can be used to mimic the effect of both "Memories" of combat, as well as receiving "messages" that are being suggested are of significant importance in the field of "Super Soldiers"...

I am going to give some personal experiences with this tech, so people can understand that indeed these things can be created, out of thin air... because I experienced it. And it may help people to understand why these people believe they indeed are possibly "Super Soldiers" please excuse the length of the post..

I would like to start out by stating that I am a contactee.. I've had telepathic communications with others, I have had images, and videos beamed into my mind, I could smell things, taste things, etc... And I have seen craft while standing in my yard, hovering quietly over my house twice. (Orange globes)

I am sharing, so you can get a sense of what people may be experiencing when they say they have had "experiences..." as many have never had any.. In my case this led to military training.. remote, but training none the less.

I have also been given tours of a craft, In which I was interacting with "Others" that were not quite human. And in case you're wondering, they were blue.. (And one human looking gentleman).. But was it real or created? I do not know, and this is important. As it is the reason for this thread.

I have had a "being" partially manifest in my house directly in front of me... And he looked just like a T Rex... And simultaneously the thought sent to my mind was... "I am closing my mouth so my teeth do not frighten you"...

holographic technology? And if so, how was it done inside a house without equipment? I still question the how and why's in my own experiences.. So why do these people on the circuit not question their own?

I wrote that to let you know that my experiences could easily be manipulated into making someone believe they were, or possibly are, a "Super Soldier"... And discuss THAT.

This thread is about noting the way in which those things happened... and the possible connection to "Super Soldiers".. And how even humans, can use this tech to give people the "impression" that they're dealing with something not of this world.

I have once questioned someone who claims to be a "Super Soldier:.. Essentially I asked them, based upon the way they said their events were playing out, how can they be sure it wasn't deliberate manipulation? They said "Good Question? I Don't know for sure... "

That same person then went on to ask another "Super Soldier", on camera, that same question, and their reply was the same... "I Don't Know... " For that I give them great respect...

So we know this....

We have very sophisticated holographic technologies these days, such that they can make them seem solid, they can move, as the subject does, and they can even project their own shadows.. These can be used to simulate a ufo sighting... It can be used to simulate an et in your presence.. - 2004

https://patents.google.com/patent/US20100033783

* We have cloaking technologies.. They were using these in the 1980's, and once they were spoken about, it seems there was a black out on this tech. No one discussed it much after that.

* We have voice to skull technologies and there are even patents on this technology... This one is for the Air Force - 1996

https://patents.google.com/patent/US6470214B1/en

* We have technologies that can send images to the mind remotely with no apparatus needed by the receiver, Including optically.. - 2002

https://patents.google.com/patent/DE10253433A1/en

* We have the tech to remotely monitor and alter... I said that right, monitor or alter brain waves...And they can be remotely manipulated.... and SENT BACK to the one manipulating them, which means they can receive what your mind is processing, and no joke, play it back to watch it themselves...- 1974

https://patents.google.com/patent/US3951134A/en

While trying to make sense of my own experiences, I had to consider many things.. One was I had lost my mind. But I knew I hadn't.

So what did I experience? I will list them out, as far as time permits today

I have had remote communications. Conversations.. Heard the voices in my mind, and subsequent replies to my thoughts about those communications, so 2 way conversations using just the mind.

I have had images beamed directly to my mind, videos sent directly to my mind.. videos taken from my mind, and played back to me on my own television..

I have had "Virtual" experiences while dreaming.

I have seen the craft hover over my home twice.

I have had my ipad and laptop remotely accessed to watch videos. The videos were pushed to me to view. I have no idea who sent them...

I have had the radio station changed deliberately, and on cue, to songs that mirror the thoughts I was having at the time, as if someone interrupted the signal deliberately, for no reason other than to amuse me.

I was given a lot of training via this remote technology, of which I do not wish to discuss, but the amount of information that can be sent to the brain using this remote technique can scramble the mind, while the mind tries in earnest to "Catch up".. I believe they call these "Downloads"...

I have witnessed a street, where one side looked like it always does, while the other, looked like it came from another city. Everything different, exchanged in some way, and sent to my mind to process as an entirely different location..

(Note)
    With the mapping of this planet in fine detail, Google maps, Google street maps, filming from every angle, and being downloaded into massive computer banks that are instantaneously accessible. One can only imagine how useful that would be with a quantum computer and access to the mind for such purposes!!! As they can project holograms that now move to show you a new environment instantaneously... as you move through it.. THIS is what I experienced.

While this would be great in a warzone for soldiers and mapping, imagine how it could throw someone off who has no experience with such tech? Believing possibly that they're seeing another dimension and such.

I have given a few examples of what I have personally experienced. I would like to believe those things I saw and experienced were brought on by some really cool "neighbors.." But I have to remain discerning, and accept the fact that indeed we do have the technologies to not only mimic an alien interaction, but also to convince the masses that nearly anything is possible. Including they may have been a "Super Soldier"

With this tech they can know your thoughts, and know how to manipulate them. They can find you weakness and play to that. Pick your weakness, and convince you by way of subtle confirmations that indeed anything is true.

I do believe we have a space program.. I do believe this tech has possibly come from the neighbors, or was possibly found here on Earth, and or, some very intelligent humans have mastered the human mind... With this tech, I am quite convinced that many would fall apart if it were used against them.. especially in a negative and harmful way.

So what about the "Super Soldiers"?? One has to ask... Are they using these same technologies to convince many that indeed they have served in some "Space Force"? Some "Dark Fleet"? Are they really just being manipulated and seeking answers themselves? Does anyone ask them how they came to believe they were a "Super Soldier".. No, we ask them what they did, for how long, etc.. I think it is important we figure out what gave them the impression this is true, and figure out who is doing that..

There are some suggesting they worked with famous people, were they shown images of being in a situation with them. So realistic that they believed it. How did they learn this, and could THAT be recreated with this tech? I believe these are important questions we should be asking, but we are not.

Are they even considering, as I am, the fact that someone may be leading them to believe something that may not be true?

So how can these people on the "Circuit" be so sure? As an observer who has experienced so many things, I cannot be sure, and I personally have experienced it.

I do not wish to invalidate anyone's testimony.. As I said, I experienced things that make me question what they have experienced, that's all.

As far as the "Super Soldiers" ... My fear is that they too, are, or have had, the same type experiences... Dreams, interactions, etc. and of course they would seek validation. And there lies the problem, they do not stop at fact it seems, they will accept anything someone tells them that seems to fit their puzzle, and make it fact in their minds. I find this dangerous.

I just wanted to share my perspective and get the conversation going about this.. I do not wish to offend anyone, but I was hoping we could brooch the subject and talk about what is really going on... And what it truly is. Before we are flooded with more things in an already polluted environment, in our search for truth.
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 15th March 2021 at 17:40. Reason: shortening it

2. The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

9ideon (15th March 2021), Ben (15th March 2021), Bill Ryan (15th March 2021), Blastolabs (14th March 2021), Bluegreen (15th March 2021), East Sun (15th March 2021), Forest Denizen (16th March 2021), Franny (15th March 2021), Hym (14th March 2021), Jad (15th March 2021), meat suit (14th March 2021), Mercedes (15th March 2021), Mike (15th March 2021), mojo (14th March 2021), Nasu (14th March 2021), Orph (15th March 2021), Patient (14th March 2021), Reinhard (16th March 2021), Sadieblue (15th March 2021), SR19 (15th March 2021), Sue (Ayt) (15th March 2021), sunflower (14th March 2021), Sunny-side-up (15th March 2021), TomKat (14th March 2021), toppy (14th March 2021), Tyy1907 (15th March 2021), Victoria (8th January 2022), Violet3 (15th March 2021), Yoda (14th March 2021), Zirconian (15th March 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,168 times in 1,747 posts

Default Re: Super Soldiers or Mind Control Techniques?

Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)

THis Video is just a bad Greenscreen projection. Everybody working in compositing (like After Effects) knows this technique. You dont see his shadow nor the plasticbag that goes from right to left behind him. Itīs a green cloth on which a picture of the background is projected. Has nothing to do with cloaking, itīs just mediocre compositing.

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

Alecs (15th March 2021), Bill Ryan (15th March 2021), Blastolabs (14th March 2021), Denise/Dizi (14th March 2021), Franny (15th March 2021), Jad (15th March 2021), mojo (14th March 2021), Nasu (14th March 2021), Reinhard (16th March 2021), Sadieblue (15th March 2021), Satori (14th March 2021), TomKat (14th March 2021), toppy (14th March 2021), Victoria (8th January 2022), Violet3 (15th March 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,221 times in 2,093 posts

A great topic!

Maybe a good idea to go along with this thread - another thread where we only list (and briefly explain) the patents that people find that are related to this topic.

Similar to some things you said, I have wondered if I had been "played" by an human organization. However unlike some of your experiences, I did not receive information to educate me in any way.

When some people experience paranormal events, I have wondered if this could be technology being tested using real world homes and families to immerse the person using the tech into real life unpredictable scenarios. But thinking this through, it would be too risky because if the equipment failed, it could reveal things that they would want to keep secret.

I will give an example; during a time when I was experiencing a lot of paranormal activity at our home, one night I had checked all the doors and stove etc, before going to bed. I then walked past a room that I had already checked and found the door leading into the backyard wide open. I immediately thought someone had either entered or left the house. But due to the amount of mud just outside the door they could not have avoided leaving footprints in the mud going out, or avoided brining mud in.

This was an event that led me to think that if someone was testing invisibility technology, it would/could be mistaken as a paranormal event.

We know that governments have tested all kinds of stuff on the unknowing public. Within this "plandemic" scenario, I wonder how many experiments are currently ongoing. Just a thought - not meaning to redirect the thread.

If you connect dots between the mRNA injections and what they could possibly do to a person's body and mind with the major push for 5G tech, then there are many many scenarios that we could theorize. In one of the latest interviews posted by ExomatrixTV or Delight (I am sorry, I am bad remembering names), but the interview was Dark Journalist interviewing Catherine Austin Fitts and they asked each other "What is the rush for getting the vaccine out?" Because we know that it is not to protect people from covid - and neither Dark Journalist or Catherine Austin Fitts could even come up with a reason for the rush. But you could see the look on their faces - I could sense that this was an important question but they had no clue as to why.

Perhaps there is a major connection between these technologies that will be used against the population apart from the obvious one of creating the new normal. Perhaps it will allow new hidden tech to be used on the unsuspecting public. I have wondered myself if they will be able to manipulate entire areas of the population to be more stressed, or sedated, paranoid, and the list goes on.

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Alecs (15th March 2021), bettye198 (15th March 2021), Bill Ryan (15th March 2021), Denise/Dizi (15th March 2021), Franny (15th March 2021), Mercedes (15th March 2021), Nasu (14th March 2021), Reinhard (16th March 2021), Sadieblue (15th March 2021), Sue (Ayt) (15th March 2021), Victoria (8th January 2022), Violet3 (15th March 2021), Yoda (15th March 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Thank You uzn,

Yes, I noted it was probably green screen... I should remove it, but I chose not to for another reason...

(I have removed it)

What this shows is if someone already has a video of an area, they can easily recreate it, using technology.. Just as he did in editing... using layering techniques... (And Google has the whole Earth mapped, but for what purpose?

I have experienced military grade tech that can do this in real time, using no cloaking devices.. Just technology.. I had left it to show that tech, even just a green sheet, can fool some senses... (And added a better example)... And below that, I did add an additional video showing the military using it in real time... I hope that you read the rest of the post... I removed it because it didn't belong..

The "Cloaking" I experienced firsthand, was much more advanced than even that...

I experienced a street I have been driving on daily for over 34 years, being a completely different street, but only HALF of it.... It didn't matter what I saw, but rather what my brain processed as it was sent to me. In fact, I had this happen many times as I was being "Trained".. I was told this was happening so I could get used to "noticing the changes between what is really there, and what was added or removed." And it was seamless when I experienced it firsthand, as if my mind was linked to a computer that saw everything "To the pixel" and it knew what to recreate, how wide, where to put it, etc.. in real time. And it changed instantaneously, in time as I looked around from any angle.. The tech is astounding... And it exists..

I added it because I am sure many experiencers have experienced one, if not all of the things that I have noted, and I do hope they speak up, so we can get some bearing about this whole "Super Soldier" thing... If these people are being told they're being age regressed, and sent back to live life "Again", surely this is astounding, and worth knowing.. But if it is all tech, well then we need to talk about that..

So thank you for your awareness and sharing as to how it was done.. Perhaps more can come out and tell me and others, how other things are done, so we have a better understanding of how these people are being led to believe they have been age regressed, stuffed into spacecraft, and used for battle? Without anyone knowing they ever left?
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 15th March 2021 at 17:50.

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

bettye198 (15th March 2021), Bill Ryan (15th March 2021), Franny (15th March 2021), Jad (15th March 2021), Mercedes (15th March 2021), Nasu (14th March 2021), Patient (15th March 2021), Reinhard (16th March 2021), Sadieblue (15th March 2021), sunflower (14th March 2021), uzn (15th March 2021), Victoria (8th January 2022), Violet3 (15th March 2021), Yoda (15th March 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,025 times in 571 posts

Thought provoking. I tap into Supersoldiertalk.com on occasion because it is linked to FESIG which I do enjoy but James Rink who runs the show made a claim that he was 330 yrs in supersoldier service. I mean what? That was hard to wrap around my head and I believe a lot. That means 20 and back times xxxx over 16 times? I wrote to him recently and mentioned that his interviews were becoming more scattered and try to be more on point and listen to his guests instead of just following a bullet point itinerary. I believe the man has been mind fractured too many times and struggles.
    Thoughts?
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th March 2021), Denise/Dizi (15th March 2021), Franny (15th March 2021), Mercedes (15th March 2021), Nasu (15th March 2021), Reinhard (16th March 2021), Sadieblue (15th March 2021), Victoria (8th January 2022), Violet3 (15th March 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bettye198 (here)
    Thought provoking. I tap into Supersoldiertalk.com on occasion because it is linked to FESIG which I do enjoy but James Rink who runs the show made a claim that he was 330 yrs in supersoldier service. I mean what? That was hard to wrap around my head and I believe a lot. That means 20 and back times xxxx over 16 times? I wrote to him recently and mentioned that his interviews were becoming more scattered and try to be more on point and listen to his guests instead of just following a bullet point itinerary. I believe the man has been mind fractured too many times and struggles.
    Thoughts?
    I cannot speak for James Rink, but I do believe he means well, and that he does believe that indeed he was a super soldier.. How it came to him, and how he validated it, I do not know.. But I do know that he has some guests whom come on and tell others what they did in this secret program. Which in itself can be very leading, and if someone has already feed someone false information, this can have the effect of validation. The more that get their "History" from these anonymous sources, the more solid their belief they indeed served.

The question becomes, who is telling these individuals they were soldiers? How are they doing it, and could it be manipulation?
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 15th March 2021 at 17:51.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

bettye198 (11th April 2021), Bill Ryan (15th March 2021), Franny (15th March 2021), Mercedes (15th March 2021), Nasu (15th March 2021), Sadieblue (15th March 2021), Victoria (8th January 2022), Violet3 (15th March 2021), Yoda (15th March 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,293 times in 1,173 posts

Darpa has been knitting all these things together for quite some years now, for instance Freeze injured Soldiers and brain implant Soldiers.

Freeze injured Soldiers summary and link to original article:

https://madsciencecave.wixsite.com/w...reeze-soldiers

Summary on Brain implant and link to original article:

https://madsciencecave.wixsite.com/w...-brain-implant

I would also like to add a little of topic article, but for some reason it seems relevant due to the fact it has to do with big brother stuff, lol, see it as a bonus to OP.

Article on China monitoring brainwaves, summary and link to full article:

https://madsciencecave.wixsite.com/w...ers-brainwaves

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th March 2021), Denise/Dizi (15th March 2021), Franny (15th March 2021), Mercedes (15th March 2021), Nasu (15th March 2021), Reinhard (16th March 2021), Sadieblue (15th March 2021), Victoria (8th January 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

Re operational invisibility, don't miss this fascinating thread:

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

9ideon (15th March 2021), Denise/Dizi (15th March 2021), gord (15th March 2021), Hym (15th March 2021), Mercedes (15th March 2021), Reinhard (16th March 2021), Sadieblue (15th March 2021), Victoria (8th January 2022), Yoda (15th March 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

In reply to Patient...

Exactly. This is exactly what I am suggesting. It would not take much to test the technologies on the public, one door open here, mud there. Things that anyone would easily dismiss if it never happened again.

Your reply reminds me of someone who claimed that someone kept entering their home and moving things in her dresser. She really couldn't call the police because what would she tell them? Someone is moving stuff in her home?

She knows she experienced that. So that leads to who was doing it, why and HOW?

I think when we begin to get answers to those questions, we will have a better picture of the whole situation.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th March 2021), Franny (15th March 2021), Hym (15th March 2021), Patient (15th March 2021), Sadieblue (15th March 2021), Victoria (8th January 2022), Yoda (15th March 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mad Scientist (here)
    Darpa has been knitting all these things together for quite some years now, for instance Freeze injured Soldiers and brain implant Soldiers.

I would also like to add a little of topic article, but for some reason it seems relevant due to the fact it has to do with big brother stuff, lol, see it as a bonus to OP.

WOW Thank You Mad Scientist! I had not seen these before... And it is exactly what I was looking for.. More details as to how and what is possible. This is amazing..

Surely there is so much more out there to find. And I am sure once we find all the tech, and medical procedures possible now, we will get some answers to what is truly going on. And what is truly possible. And maybe get some answers to these claims. They may be true...

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

9ideon (15th March 2021), Bill Ryan (15th March 2021), Franny (15th March 2021), Hym (15th March 2021), Reinhard (16th March 2021), Victoria (8th January 2022), Yoda (15th March 2021)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Re operational invisibility, don't miss this fascinating thread:
    I highly recommend these links that Bill has shared.. THANK YOU BILL!

I had not seen the one for "Operation Mind Control" before..

This information is a must read, must listen, to get a sense of the types of technologies we are dealing with. When people understand these things are available, they can better imagine how these individuals can be made to believe nearly anything. Based upon what they can do..

One can't even imagine how they can use such things.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th March 2021), Franny (15th March 2021), Hym (15th March 2021), Reinhard (16th March 2021), Victoria (8th January 2022), Yoda (15th March 2021)

23. Link to Post #12
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,293 times in 1,173 posts

Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)
    Quote Posted by Mad Scientist (here)

WOW Thank You Mad Scientist! I had not seen these before... And it is exactly what I was looking for.. More details as to how and what is possible. This is amazing..

Surely there is so much more out there to find. And I am sure once we find all the tech, and medical procedures possible now, we will get some answers to what is truly going on. And what is truly possible. And maybe get some answers to these claims. They may be true...
    Your very welcome, confident they are seriously going to implement these things. Basically they can create mindless drones this way, worst part might be the fact that even if you do not sign up for it directly, indirectly they will do it anyway. There's a real threat to them out there, so who knows the endgame on this.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th March 2021), Denise/Dizi (15th March 2021), Franny (15th March 2021), Reinhard (16th March 2021), Victoria (8th January 2022), Yoda (15th March 2021)

+ Reply to Thread