+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dr Tenpenny & Reinette Senum latest video to discuss main SARs Cov2 vaxx side effects

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,087 times in 870 posts

Default Dr Tenpenny & Reinette Senum latest video to discuss main SARs Cov2 vaxx side effects

Dr Tenpenny and Reinette Senum have released a new video discussing both the initial and long term potential side effects of the SARS Cov2 mRNA 'vaccine'.
    There is quite a lot of videos like this out there at the moment, but this certainly covers all bases and explains it well.
    With regards to what they discuss may happen, it correlates well with what we already see happening with vaccine injuries and deaths.

For anyone short on time to watch in full, here is the summary:

Spike protein attacks 28 various body tissues;
    An Immuno Science lab completed tests in Jan 2021 to see if the spike protein produced by the mRNA 'vaccine' attacks anything else other than the SARS Cov2 virus itself.
    They took samples of 50 various body tissues and found the spike protein did in fact attack 28 out of the 50 tissue samples.
    The most profound effects were seen on Brain, Immune and Pancreatic tissue.
    Also;
    Neurological tissues
    Gut & Barrier proteins
    Thyroid
    Gastro Intestinal cells
    Nervous System
    Heart
    Joint, Skin and Muscle tissue
    Liver
    Mytocondria

The antibody delivery system for the spike protein is non neutralising.
    After having the 'vaccine' the antibodies flood the body by the tens of thousands as there is 50 million segments per shot. It puts the bodies immune system into red alert.The antibodies flood the body, going into seek and destroy mode, constantly looking for threats, called Molecular Mimicry. How long this may last is yet unknown.

Spike antibodies can attack your macrophages.
    The M1 and M2 macrophages work together daily. M1 is the fire starter to burn up and kill the virus (which causes the body to have a fever) and the M2 act as the clean up team to stop the inflammation and get rid of the dead virus and dead cells left over so the body can then heal.
    The spike antibodies damage to M2 macrophages, stopping them doing their job and leading the M1 to go into over drive which causes the cytokine storm.
    (This is what Judy Mikovits describes was witnessed in previous trials where animals were sacrificed. Once introduced to wild variants of the virus, the animals died from their immune system going into a cytokine storm. These animals upon autopsy were found to have been flooded with M1 but no sign of M2 macrophages)

The spike protein can mutate and cross the blood/brain barrier.
    The two proteins of the brain (call them A & B for ease)
    If A is modified, destroyed or mutates, this can lead to ALS
    (a rare neurological diseases that mainly involves the nerve cell neurons responsible for controlling voluntary muscle movement...which is exactly what is being seen in the videos of a huge number of vaccine damaged people)
    If protein B is modified, destroyed or mutates, this can lead to FTLD
    (Frontal Temperal Lobe Degeneration)
    This is the lobe responsible for cognition, communication etc. Degeneration of this lobe is known to result in Dementia.
    (There has been reports and videos surfacing of newly vaccinated individuals appearing 'switched off')

Dr Tenpenny states that the virus is over 99% survivable, so what is the trigger of the 0. something percent of those who it hits hard or kills?
    They are likely to be people who for whatever reason, their body reacts with a very high spike antibody. Much the same effect as the 'vaccine' would have on them too.
    She also discusses that there is the risk of developing cancer due to multi organ inflammation due to 'foreign proteins' then being present. The abnormal proteins are potentially cancer causing.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/fhhNpDM9Ahwf/

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/fhhNpDM9Ahwf

Edit- Im struggling to embed the video, could someone help please
    Last edited by Sérénité; 15th March 2021 at 12:47.

2. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

Alecs (17th March 2021), Anna70 (16th March 2021), atman (15th March 2021), Bill Ryan (15th March 2021), Delight (16th March 2021), Eva2 (17th March 2021), fifi (16th March 2021), Ioneo (15th March 2021), janette (17th March 2021), jaybee (16th March 2021), leavesoftrees (17th March 2021), meat suit (15th March 2021), ronny (21st March 2021), Satori (15th March 2021), selinam (15th March 2021), StandingWave (16th March 2021), toppy (16th March 2021), TravelerJim (15th March 2021), Trisher (15th March 2021), wondering (15th March 2021), Yoda (17th March 2021), Zirconian (16th March 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

Default Re: Dr Tenpenny & Reinette Senum latest video to discuss main SARs Cov2 vaxx side effects

hopefully this will be seen by everyone

Quote Posted by Sérénité (here)
    Dr Tenpenny and Reinette Senum have released a new video discussing both the initial and long term potential side effects of the SARS Cov2 mRNA 'vaccine'.
    There is quite a lot of videos like this out there at the moment, but this certainly covers all bases and explains it well.
    With regards to what they discuss may happen, it correlates well with what we already see happening with vaccine injuries and deaths.

For anyone short on time to watch in full, here is the summary:

Spike protein attacks 28 various body tissues;
    An Immuno Science lab completed tests in Jan 2021 to see if the spike protein produced by the mRNA 'vaccine' attacks anything else other than the SARS Cov2 virus itself.
    They took samples of 50 various body tissues and found the spike protein did in fact attack 28 out of the 50 tissue samples.
    The most profound effects were seen on Brain, Immune and Pancreatic tissue.
    Also;
    Neurological tissues
    Gut & Barrier proteins
    Thyroid
    Gastro Intestinal cells
    Nervous System
    Heart
    Joint, Skin and Muscle tissue
    Liver
    Mytocondria

After having the 'vaccine' the antibodies flood the body by the tens of thousands as there is 50 million segments per shot. It puts the bodies immune system into red alert.The antibodies flood the body, going into seek and destroy mode, constantly looking for threats, called Molecular Mimicry. How long this may last is yet unknown.

Spike antibodies can attack your macrophages.
    The M1 and M2 macrophages work together daily. M1 is the fire starter to burn up and kill the virus (which causes the body to have a fever) and the M2 act as the clean up team to stop the inflammation and get rid of the dead virus and dead cells left over so the body can then heal.
    The spike antibodies damage to M2 macrophages, stopping them doing their job and leading the M1 to go into over drive which causes the cytokine storm.
    (This is what Judy Mikovits describes was witnessed in previous trials where animals were sacrificed. Once introduced to wild variants of the virus, the animals died from their immune system going into a cytokine storm. These animals upon autopsy were found to have been flooded with M1 but no sign of M2 macrophages)

The spike protein can mutate and cross the blood/brain barrier.
    The two proteins of the brain (call them A & B for ease)
    If A is modified, destroyed or mutates, this can lead to ALS
    (a rare neurological diseases that mainly involves the nerve cell neurons responsible for controlling voluntary muscle movement...which is exactly what is being seen in the videos of a huge number of vaccine damaged people)
    If protein B is modified, destroyed or mutates, this can lead to FTLD
    (Frontal Temperal Lobe Degeneration)
    This is the lobe responsible for cognition, communication etc. Degeneration of this lobe is known to result in Dementia.
    (There has been reports and videos surfacing of newly vaccinated individuals appearing 'switched off')

Dr Tenpenny states that the virus is over 99% survivable, so what is the trigger of the 0. something percent of those who it hits hard or kills?
    They are likely to be people who for whatever reason, their body reacts with a very high spike antibody. Much the same effect as the 'vaccine' would have on them too.
    She also discusses that there is the risk of developing cancer due to multi organ inflammation due to 'foreign proteins' then being present. The abnormal proteins are potentially cancer causing.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/fhhNpDM9Ahwf/

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/fhhNpDM9Ahwf

Edit- Im struggling to embed the video, could someone help please

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Anna70 (16th March 2021), Bill Ryan (16th March 2021), gord (17th March 2021), holcaul (17th March 2021), janette (17th March 2021), jaybee (16th March 2021), Philippe (17th March 2021), Sérénité (16th March 2021), Tintin (17th March 2021), Yoda (17th March 2021), Zirconian (16th March 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,511 times in 32,931 posts

Default Re: Dr Tenpenny & Reinette Senum latest video to discuss main SARs Cov2 vaxx side effects

I cannot recommend this highly enough.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Anna70 (16th March 2021), Delight (16th March 2021), holcaul (17th March 2021), janette (17th March 2021), jaybee (16th March 2021), kudzy (17th March 2021), leavesoftrees (17th March 2021), Satori (16th March 2021), Sérénité (16th March 2021), Yoda (17th March 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,016 times in 2,210 posts

Thank you very much for the summary - I just want to address this bit though because it was 50 BILLION not 50 million segments per shot...

I took particular notice of this number because I had posed the question of how many nano particles containing the 'message' there were in the jab....in another thread - the bit I'm talking about where she says 50 billion is at 30:12....

cheers again for posting the video and doing the summary... I saw the first one with Dr Tenpenny that went viral and that too was life changing because there's no going back when you have this level of info...

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Anna70 (17th March 2021), Bill Ryan (16th March 2021), Delight (16th March 2021), Eva2 (17th March 2021), janette (17th March 2021), leavesoftrees (17th March 2021), Sérénité (16th March 2021), Yoda (17th March 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)

Thank you very much for the summary - I just want to address this bit though because it was 50 BILLION not 50 million segments per shot...

I took particular notice of this number because I had posed the question of how many nano particles containing the 'message' there were in the jab....in another thread - the bit I'm talking about where she says 50 billion is at 30:12....

cheers again for posting the video and doing the summary... I saw the first one with Dr Tenpenny that went viral and that too was life changing because there's no going back when you have this level of info...
    Thankyou for pointing this out
    billion 😳
    50 million sounded bad enough but...gosh!

We really need to be shouting it from the roof tops, to look back and know we tried.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

Anna70 (17th March 2021), Bill Ryan (17th March 2021), holcaul (17th March 2021), janette (17th March 2021), Satori (17th March 2021), Yoda (17th March 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

An observation.
    It appears Dr. Tenpenny's medical explanations can be wholly verified but I'm always on the lookout for sprinkled in deliberate or reckless disinfo, or agent red flags/agenda laden disinfo in seemingly innocent podcasts.

At the end, Reinette tried 3x with an urgency to finally get in a gigantic claim portraying Israeli Jews as being the first forced sacrificial victims in the world for living in the first country to force vaccinations. I looked and found reports of Israel giving temporary wristbands to incoming travelers beginning late January, but did not find any confirmation of what she stated at 53:00 with absolute certainty.

1. That Israel is the first country in the world to force all citizens to get vaxxed.
    2. That all vaxxed Israeli citizens now receive 'permanent' wrist bands. (what are 'permanent' wrist bands?)
    3. That only people with permanent wrist bands can now go shopping, to the bank, "go back to the living".
    4. That people without wrist bands "cannot go back to their lives whatsoever".

If no one else can confirm this, it says something very significant about the interviewer if this claim is absolutely false.

Right after that, it was also very weird for Tenpenny to claim that Snopes actually 'called her recently' to verify one recent statement (not her other 1000's over the last year!), when Snopes has long been of the dark agenda's main propaganda machines and is not a real news agency that calls anyone to get the facts straight (lol). I was already wondering why Dr. Tenpenny who has been a loud, constant and correct CV whistleblower since day one is still being given a red carpet free speech platform compared to so many other platforms now being face stomped, censored and deleted for literally even just saying the word corona or vaccine.

I'm always on the lookout for predictive programmers who are are plentiful these days, they can be very innocent looking and trustworthy acting. The service predictive programmers provide for the dark agenda is that the more actual dark ugly truth that can be put out there, the more the details of the dark agenda becomes learned/actualized/accepted/resigned to/ and manifested in minds.

I also get the damned if you do, damned if you don't aspect of telling the truth. Real truth needs to be told, but it also helps the dark side embed it in reality more.

I feel I've learned how much life (has always been) a war for the mind, it's just that to me the long awaited biggest dominos of the dark agenda of our lifetime got pushed last March as well as ALL the tricks and tricksters on full speed ahead.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

Anna70 (17th March 2021), Bill Ryan (17th March 2021), holcaul (17th March 2021), janette (17th March 2021), Sérénité (17th March 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by waves (here)
    An observation.
    It appears Dr. Tenpenny's medical explanations can be wholly verified but I'm always on the lookout for sprinkled in deliberate or reckless disinfo, or agent red flags/agenda laden disinfo in seemingly innocent podcasts.

At the end, Reinette tried 3x with an urgency to finally get in a gigantic claim portraying Israeli Jews as being the first forced sacrificial victims in the world for living in the first country to force vaccinations. I looked and found reports of Israel giving temporary wristbands to incoming travelers beginning late January, but did not find any confirmation of what she stated at 53:00 with absolute certainty.

1. That Israel is the first country in the world to force all citizens to get vaxxed.
    2. That all vaxxed Israeli citizens now receive 'permanent' wrist bands. (what are 'permanent' wrist bands?)
    3. That only people with permanent wrist bands can now go shopping, to the bank, "go back to the living".
    4. That people without wrist bands "cannot go back to their lives whatsoever".

If no one else can confirm this, it says something very significant about the interviewer if this claim is absolutely false.

Right after that, it was also very weird for Tenpenny to claim that Snopes actually 'called her recently' to verify one recent statement (not her other 1000's over the last year!), when Snopes has long been of the dark agenda's main propaganda machines and is not a real news agency that calls anyone to get the facts straight (lol). I was already wondering why Dr. Tenpenny who has been a loud, constant and correct CV whistleblower since day one is still being given a red carpet free speech platform compared to so many other platforms now being face stomped, censored and deleted for literally even just saying the word corona or vaccine.

I'm always on the lookout for predictive programmers who are are plentiful these days, they can be very innocent looking and trustworthy acting. The service predictive programmers provide for the dark agenda is that the more actual dark ugly truth that can be put out there, the more the details of the dark agenda becomes learned/actualized/accepted/resigned to/ and manifested in minds.

I also get the damned if you do, damned if you don't aspect of telling the truth. Real truth needs to be told, but it also helps the dark side embed it in reality more.

I feel I've learned how much life (has always been) a war for the mind, it's just that to me the long awaited biggest dominos of the dark agenda of our lifetime got pushed last March as well as ALL the tricks and tricksters on full speed ahead.
    Morning Waves

I know exactly where you're coming from about needing to verify everything we read, on both sides of the argument. We would be foolish to believe there is only one side to a story. There seems to be so many pieces of this jigsaw that seem unrelated...they don't always drop into the right place until a little way down the line when everything starts to piece together more.
    Whilst I cant verify anything personally first hand, I'm spending a lot of time (probably way too much actually) on researching every angle of this.

I am seeing a lot of first hand videos coming out of Israel. Its backed up by news reports too, both main stream and alternative media.
    Basically what has happened is that they say a large half of Israel has now been vaccinated.
    And whilst the vaccine hasn't been mandated as such, they are making life virtually impossible for the non vaccinated.

So life for the ones now vaccinated in Israel is pretty much back to normal. They receive a 'green card' to prove they had their jab. The benefits of the green card is you pretty much come and go as you please again. Shopping, leisure activities, work and school.

For those who haven't yet had the jab or are refusing it, they describe it as a medical apartheid in the making. The vast majority are not allowed to work, they cant go into shops, cafes etc. They have stopped children sitting exams and they have even green sun loungers on the beach in Tel Aviv for 'vaccinated people only'.

The wrist bands are for those coming back into Israel from other countries. Its a choice of quarantine or have the band...(its basically like a tag we have here in the UK for criminals on parole) This allows them to quarantine at home and it will alert Israeli officials if they break the quarantine regulations.
    The Israeli people feel they are the test country for rolling out this non madatory but clearly apartheid based vaccine card system to other coutries.
    They green bracelets look very much like an all inclusive holiday band. On them it states; New World New Opportunities.
    These are handed out to the vaccinated for ease of access to places.

Here in the UK they've made no secret of the fact that there is a similar green card system being created and ready to roll out here...
    Its called the Covid Test and Vaccine Passport and they say its 'ready for rapid deployment'.
    http://www.thehub.co.uk/news/press-release-c19/

There is far too many reports, videos, video blogs and even main stream reports for this to be false information. Okay first hand information is golden, I wonder does anyone here have contacts on the ground in Israel to confirm it?

I will try post some links and videos here shortly to what is out there.

Regarding Dr Tenpenny, I've no idea. She seems very genuine, her credentials seem very genuine. She seems very well educated and has a lot of documents and papers to back up her extensive research. I know everyone has an agenda in everything they do in this life, but I cant see what she would have to gain. I guess we have to approach these things using our own instincts and gut feeling.
    She also states the same issues arising that Dr Geert Vanden Bossch does too, who is a world renowned vaccine expert (who also happens to be very pro-vaxx too)
    He has a PhD in his field and worked as the head of the Vaccine Development Office at the German Centre for Infection Research.
    https://www.geertvandernbossche.org/

Links on reports;

https://www.collective-evolution.com...l-recognition/

https://nationalpost.com/news/world/...green-passport

https://t.me/Not_On_The_Beeb/870

https://israel-news.co.il/archives/24934

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/micha...tml?lang=dutch

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/israe...SGAF8Jo25.html
    Last edited by Sérénité; 17th March 2021 at 12:01.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th March 2021), Eva2 (17th March 2021), gord (17th March 2021), holcaul (17th March 2021), janette (17th March 2021), Satori (17th March 2021)

+ Reply to Thread