Thread: What to do if you have had the experimental jab

1. Link to Post #81
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

Default Re: What to do if you have had the experimental jab

Quote Posted by Sue (Ayt) (here)
    Quote Posted by Trisher (here)

I started this thread because I could feel those that had had the first jab were suffering energetically aside from the physical effects some might have been experiencing. After the second jab this became magnified. Energy of the body and wellness go hand in hand. If you do not have a properly flowing energy body you will eventually feel it in the physical.

How do I describe this "feeling". I can't. Its like trying to tell someone how you feel or sense the atmosphere in a room or how you sense fear from someone. I know how people feel when the energies flow properly and I can pick up when they don't and where the blocks are. There might be some tests that can be done on people like Kirlian photography or bio feed back machines?

Right now energetic solutions are needed for this heartbreaking situation. There are a number of people scattered about the world working towards this and we will all be needing it one way or another.

As you mentioned Delight there are a number of people who are mentioning this aspect and not just on this forum. Tony Pantelleresco on his latest podcast elaborated on this. People who are healers are saying that they cannot connect people back to feeling their connection with Source. Some people themselves are saying they have lost their creativity and just don't feel the same any more and some don't feel a thing.

There are many layers to this vax and it will likely need multiple solutions.
    I read the comment pasted below in Dr. Mercola's comment section. Seems to concur with your post above, Trisher.

"I have some very scary observations about the effect of mRNA “vaccines”. I am trained in PKP kinesiology which is similar to what Dr. Dietrich Reinhart does using muscle testing – Dr. Mercola has interviewed him. It is a blend of Eastern (energetic) and tradition western practices. I was stunned to find that people who have been vaccinated with the mRNA have a massive (90+%) drain in their energetic system and what little they have reduces slowly over time. The auric field drops from 2-4’ to about 1”. I could not get locking muscles at all. It has not been long enough yet for this to play out, but how can we live without an energy field? What on earth can cause this??? Is it the medaling in our DNA? The impression that I get from these people is almost like that of a zombie energetically - non-responsive to anything. And so far I have not found any recourse to reverse this or have any effect whatsoever... nothing..

The implications of course are more than concerning. On the other hand I found absolutely no indication of this energetic problem with the more traditional vector vaccine from Astra Zeneca. ( i’m in Canada and this one is very popular here.) I have not had the opportunity to test Johnson and Johnson recipients. A colleague of mine In Phoenix who does bodywork/Reiki etc also had the opportunity to work with a client who had the mRNA. She was also shocked to find that she couldn’t really do much as there was no energy there to work with. I have not spoken to any other practitioners about it. Vaccinated people do not seem to notice this electrical energy change yet because the body still has its physical energy from before the vaccine. But there is little electrical energy for healing and rejuvenation, brain and muscle function, and everything else. Does anyone have any thoughts on what is going on here???"
    https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2021/03/23/covid-19-vaccine-testing-on-children.aspx
    Who is this person you quote from Dr. Mercola's website? What if this person is doing a bait and switch? Far as I can remember astra zeneca is the cause of many deaths.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

avid (2nd April 2021), Bill Ryan (2nd April 2021), EFO (2nd April 2021), fifi (12th August 2021), Harmony (2nd April 2021), janette (3rd April 2021), Reinhard (3rd April 2021), Stephanie (3rd April 2021), Trisher (2nd April 2021)

3. Link to Post #82
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,192 times in 437 posts

Here in the UK people do not get a choice as to the type of vax they get. Maybe it is different in other countries?

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd April 2021), EFO (2nd April 2021), Harmony (2nd April 2021), janette (3rd April 2021), Karezza (6th April 2021), Stephanie (3rd April 2021), Victoria (12th August 2021)

5. Link to Post #83
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,533 times in 2,553 posts

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)

I started this thread because I could feel those that had had the first jab were suffering energetically aside from the physical effects some might have been experiencing. After the second jab this became magnified. Energy of the body and wellness go hand in hand. If you do not have a properly flowing energy body you will eventually feel it in the physical.

How do I describe this "feeling". I can't. Its like trying to tell someone how you feel or sense the atmosphere in a room or how you sense fear from someone. I know how people feel when the energies flow properly and I can pick up when they don't and where the blocks are. There might be some tests that can be done on people like Kirlian photography or bio feed back machines?

Right now energetic solutions are needed for this heartbreaking situation. There are a number of people scattered about the world working towards this and we will all be needing it one way or another.

As you mentioned Delight there are a number of people who are mentioning this aspect and not just on this forum. Tony Pantelleresco on his latest podcast elaborated on this. People who are healers are saying that they cannot connect people back to feeling their connection with Source. Some people themselves are saying they have lost their creativity and just don't feel the same any more and some don't feel a thing.

I read the comment pasted below in Dr. Mercola's comment section. Seems to concur with your post above, Trisher.

"I have some very scary observations about the effect of mRNA “vaccines”. I am trained in PKP kinesiology which is similar to what Dr. Dietrich Reinhart does using muscle testing – Dr. Mercola has interviewed him. It is a blend of Eastern (energetic) and tradition western practices. I was stunned to find that people who have been vaccinated with the mRNA have a massive (90+%) drain in their energetic system and what little they have reduces slowly over time. The auric field drops from 2-4’ to about 1”. I could not get locking muscles at all. It has not been long enough yet for this to play out, but how can we live without an energy field? What on earth can cause this??? Is it the medaling in our DNA? The impression that I get from these people is almost like that of a zombie energetically - non-responsive to anything. And so far I have not found any recourse to reverse this or have any effect whatsoever... nothing..

The implications of course are more than concerning. On the other hand I found absolutely no indication of this energetic problem with the more traditional vector vaccine from Astra Zeneca. ( i’m in Canada and this one is very popular here.) I have not had the opportunity to test Johnson and Johnson recipients. A colleague of mine In Phoenix who does bodywork/Reiki etc also had the opportunity to work with a client who had the mRNA. She was also shocked to find that she couldn’t really do much as there was no energy there to work with. I have not spoken to any other practitioners about it. Vaccinated people do not seem to notice this electrical energy change yet because the body still has its physical energy from before the vaccine. But there is little electrical energy for healing and rejuvenation, brain and muscle function, and everything else. Does anyone have any thoughts on what is going on here???"
    https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2021/03/23/covid-19-vaccine-testing-on-children.aspx
    Who is this person you quote from Dr. Mercola's website? What if this person is doing a bait and switch? Far as I can remember astra zeneca is the cause of many deaths.
    I have no idea who the person is, Bubu. It was simply a comment someone posted below the article at the link. All random comments on the internet must be taken with a grain of salt, of course.

I posted it because Trisher's observations weighed on my mind some, and I was surprised to see another alt. health-worker voice a similar sentiment. It is something we may want to keep an eye on, to observe if other healers are picking up on this kind of thing.
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd April 2021), EFO (2nd April 2021), fifi (12th August 2021), Harmony (2nd April 2021), I should cocoa (28th April 2021), janette (3rd April 2021), Reinhard (3rd April 2021), Stephanie (3rd April 2021), Trisher (3rd April 2021), Zirconian (3rd April 2021)

7. Link to Post #84
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,568 times in 1,716 posts

In Romania they can choose between p and az,but jabbing is not mandatory...it's and option.

If UK is still under EU authority,people can invoke Resolution 2361 (2021) Covid-19 vaccines: ethical, legal and practical considerations point 7.3.
    "7.3 with respect to ensuring high vaccine uptake:
    7.3.1 ensure that citizens are informed that the vaccination is NOT mandatory and that no one is politically, socially, or otherwise pressured to get themselves vaccinated, if they do not wish to do so themselves;
    7.3.2 ensure that no one is discriminated against for not having been vaccinated, due to possible health risks or not wanting to be vaccinated;
    7.3.3 take early effective measures to counter misinformation, disinformation and hesitancy regarding Covid-19 vaccines;
    7.3.4 distribute transparent information on the safety and possible side effects of vaccines, working with and regulating social media platforms to prevent the spread of misinformation;
    7.3.5 communicate transparently the contents of contracts with vaccine producers and make them publicly available for parliamentary and public scrutiny;
    7.3.6 collaborate with non-governmental organisations and/or other local efforts to reach out to marginalised groups;
    7.3.7 engage with local communities in developing and implementing tailored strategies to support vaccine uptake;"

Full document on official Parliamentary Assembly:https://pace.coe.int/en/files/29004/html
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Anka (3rd April 2021), Bill Ryan (2nd April 2021), fifi (12th August 2021), Harmony (2nd April 2021), iota (28th April 2021), janette (3rd April 2021), Patient (28th April 2021), Reinhard (3rd April 2021), s7e6e (28th April 2021), Stephanie (3rd April 2021), Trisher (3rd April 2021), Victoria (12th August 2021), Zirconian (3rd April 2021)

9. Link to Post #85
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)

I have no idea who the person is, Bubu. It was simply a comment someone posted below the article at the link. All random comments on the internet must be taken with a grain of salt, of course.

I posted it because Trisher's observations weighed on my mind some, and I was surprised to see another alt. health-worker voice a similar sentiment. It is something we may want to keep an eye on, to observe if other healers are picking up on this kind of thing.
    I know you have good intentions. I'm not blaming you for not seeing the subliminal. I'm only pointing it out for everyone. That's the reason we are here. to help each one. There is no safe vaccine right now. not until the current system and people running it is replaced with benevolent ones

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd April 2021), EFO (3rd April 2021), Harmony (2nd April 2021), janette (3rd April 2021), Karezza (6th April 2021), Patient (28th April 2021), Reinhard (3rd April 2021), Stephanie (3rd April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (2nd April 2021), Trisher (3rd April 2021), Zirconian (3rd April 2021)

11. Link to Post #86
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

There is now a clinical study that has been done in Bolivia and other Latin countries to show that Chlorine Dioxide is effective in the treatment of Covid. The method used is the gas in water made by mixing the MMS into a shot glass and leaving it for 12 hours in a sealed mason jar of water (not allowing the water into the shot glass), repeating the shot glass with a new mix of MMS in the same water again and then taking measured amounts of the resulting water throughout the day.
    This link below gives access to the trials and methods used.

https://andreaskalcker.com/en/corona...-de-cloro.html

Andreas Kalcker
    CLINICAL STUDY WITH CHLORINE DIOXIDE

You now have the opportunity to read the first clinical study multicentre carried out in several countries of Latin America which clearly demonstrates that the chlorine dioxide is a fully effective treatment against COVID-19.

It is nothing more and nothing less than the first scientific study in humans with chlorine dioxide for therapeutic use.

This exceptional study has been registered and accepted at clinicaltrials.gov on April 7, 2020 (NCT 04343742) and falls within the studies categorized as ECE (quasi-experimental pilot studies) by the NCBI (National Center for Biotechnology Information).

© 2021 Andreas Kalcker - Official Website.

12. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Anka (3rd April 2021), Ben (28th April 2021), Bill Ryan (3rd April 2021), EFO (3rd April 2021), fifi (12th August 2021), Harmony (3rd April 2021), janette (3rd April 2021), Journeyman (7th April 2021), Karezza (6th April 2021), meat suit (4th April 2021), Reinhard (3rd April 2021), Stephanie (3rd April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (3rd April 2021), Sunny (3rd April 2021), Vangelo (3rd April 2021), Zirconian (3rd April 2021)

13. Link to Post #87
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I've been taking food grade borax (1/16th of a teaspoon) mixed w a pinch of baking soda in spring water and lemon juice to alkalinize. Apparently nanobots cannot survive when blood PH is alkaline. If I get acidic then my mental state is not good. Soaking in highly alkaline hot springs helps too. Since doing this over a year ago, I haven't gotten ill at all.

14. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Jaye B. For This Post:

Anka (3rd April 2021), Ben (28th April 2021), Bill Ryan (3rd April 2021), EFO (3rd April 2021), fifi (3rd April 2021), Harmony (4th April 2021), iota (28th April 2021), janette (30th April 2021), Journeyman (7th April 2021), Karezza (6th April 2021), leavesoftrees (5th April 2021), s7e6e (28th April 2021), Stephanie (3rd April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (3rd April 2021), Trisher (3rd April 2021), Zirconian (3rd April 2021)

15. Link to Post #88
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,223 times in 940 posts

A great summary provided at 'The Slog' a blog run by former advertising executive John Ward, whose aim is "deconstructing bullsh*t".

These are the 31 reasons why he won’t be having the "vaccine" on offer any time soon:
    1. It’s not a vaccine. A vaccine by definition provides immunity to a disease. This does not provide immunity to anything. In a best-case scenario, it merely reduces the chance of getting a severe case of a virus if one catches it. Hence, it is a medical treatment, not a vaccine. I do not want to take a medical treatment for an illness I do not have.

2. The drug companies, politicians, medical establishment, and media have joined forces to universally refer to this as a vaccine when it is not one, with the intention of manipulating people into feeling safer about undergoing a medical treatment. Because they are being deceitful, I do not trust them, and want nothing to do with their medical treatment.

3. The presumed benefits of this medical treatment are minimal and would not last long in any case. The establishment acknowledges this, and is already talking about additional shots and ever-increasing numbers of new “vaccines” that would be required on a regular basis. I refuse to turn myself into a chronic patient who receives injections of new pharmaceutical products on a regular basis simply to reduce my chances of getting a severe case of a virus that these injections do not even prevent.

4. I can reduce my chances of getting a severe case of a virus by strengthening my immune system naturally. In the event I catch a virus, there are vitamins and well-established drugs that have had wonderful results in warding off the illness, without the risks and unknowns of this medical treatment.

5. The establishment insists that this medical treatment is safe. They cannot possibly know this because the long-term effects are entirely unknown, and will not be known for many years. They may speculate that it is safe, but it is disingenuous for them to make such a claim that cannot possibly be known. Because they are being disingenuous, I do not trust them, and I want no part of their treatment.

6. The drug companies have zero liability if anything goes wrong, and cannot be sued. Same for the politicians who are pushing this treatment. I will not inject myself with a new, experimental medical device when the people behind it accept no liability or responsibility if something goes wrong. I will not risk my health and my life when they refuse to risk anything.

7. Israel’s Prime Minister has openly admitted that the Israeli people are the world’s laboratory for this experimental treatment. I am not interested in being a guinea pig or donating my body to science.

8. Israel agreed to share medical data of its citizens with a foreign drug company as a fundamental part of their agreement to receive this treatment.I never consented for my personal medical data to be shared with any such entity, nor was I even asked. I will not contribute to this sleazy enterprise.

9. The executives and board members at Pfizer are on record that they have not taken their own treatment, despite all the fanfare and assurances. They are claiming that they would consider it unfair to “cut the line”. This is a preposterous excuse, and it takes an unbelievable amount of chutzpah to even say such a thing. Such a “line” is a figment of their own imagination; if they hogged a couple of injections for themselves no one would cry foul. In addition, billionaires with private jets and private islands are not known for waiting in line until hundreds of millions of peasants all over the world go first to receive anything these billionaires want for themselves.

10. The establishment media have accepted this preposterous excuse without question or concern. Moreover, they laud Pfizer’s executives for their supposed self-sacrifice in not taking their own experimental treatment until we go first. Since they consider us such fools, I do not trust them, and do not want their new treatment. They can have my place in line. I’ll go to the very back of the line.

11. Three facts that must be put together:Bill Gates is touting these vaccines as essential to the survival of the human race. Bill Gates believes the world has too many people and needs to be “depopulated”. Bill Gates, perhaps the richest man in the world, has also not been injected. No rush.

12. The establishment has been entirely one-sided in celebrating this treatment.The politicians and media are urging people to take it as both a moral and civic duty. The benefits of the treatment are being greatly exaggerated, the risks are being ignored, and the unknowns are being brushed aside. Because they are being deceitful and manipulative, I will not gamble my personal wellbeing on their integrity.

13. There is an intense propaganda campaign for people to take this treatment.Politicians and celebrities are taking selfies of themselves getting injected (perhaps in some cases pretending to get injected), the media is hyping this as the coolest, smartest, most happy and fun thing to do. It is the most widespread marketing campaign in history. This is not at all appropriate for any medical treatment, let alone a brand new one, and it makes me recoil.

14. The masses are following in tow, posting pictures of themselves getting injected with a drug, feeding the mass peer pressure to do the same. There is something very alarming and sick about this, and I want no part of it. I never took drugs just because “everyone’s doing it” and it’s cool. I’m certainly not going to start now.

15. Those who raise concerns about this medical treatment are being bullied, slandered, mocked, censored, ostracized, threatened, and fired from their jobs. This includes medical professionals who have science-based concerns about the drug and caregivers who have witnessed people under their charge suffering horrible reactions and death shortly after being injected. When the establishment is purging good people who risk everything simply to raise concerns about a new medical treatment — even if they don’t outright oppose it — I will trust these brave people over the establishment every time. I cannot think of a single similar case in history when truth and morality turned out to be on the side of the establishment.

16. This is the greatest medical experiment in the history of the human race.

17. It is purposely not being portrayed as the greatest medical experiment in the history of the human race, and the fact that it is a medical experiment at all is being severely downplayed.

18. Were they up front with the masses, very few would agree to participate in such an experiment. Manipulating the masses to participate in a medical experiment under false pretenses violates the foundations of medical ethics and democratic law. I will not allow unethical people who engage in such conduct to inject me with anything.

19. The medical establishment is not informing people about any of this. They have become marketing agents for an experimental drug, serving huge companies and politicians who have made deals with them. This is a direct conflict with their mandate to concern themselves exclusively with the wellbeing of the people under their care. Since the medical establishment has become corrupted, and has become nothing more than a corporate and political tool, I do not trust the experimental drug they want so badly to inject me with.

20. We are being pressured in various ways to get injected, which violates medical ethics and the foundations of democratic society. The best way to get me not to do something is to pressure me to do it.

21. The government has sealed their protocol related to the virus and treatments for THIRTY YEARS. This is information that the public has a right to know, and the government has a responsibility to share. What are they covering up? Do they really expect me to believe that everything is kosher about all this, and that they are concerned first and foremost with my health? The last time they did this was with the Yemenite Children Affair. If you’re not familiar with it, look it up. Now they’re pulling the same shtick. They didn’t fool me the first time, and they’re definitely not fooling me now.

22. The government can share our personal medical data with foreign corporations, but they won’t share their own protocol on the matter with us? I’m out.

23. The establishment has recruited doctors, rabbis, the media, and the masses to harangue people who don’t want to get injected with a new drug. We are being called the worst sort of names. We are being told that we believe in crazy conspiracies, that we are against science, that we are selfish, that we are murderers, that we don’t care about the elderly, that it’s our fault that the government continues to impose draconian restrictions on the public. It’s all because we don’t want to get injected with an experimental treatment, no questions asked. We are even being told that we have a religious obligation to do this, and that we are grave sinners if we do not. They say that if we do not agree to get injected, we should be forced to stay inside our homes forever and be ostracized from public life.

This is horrific, disgusting, a perversion of common sense, morality, and the Torah. It makes me recoil, and only further cements my distrust of these people and my opposition to taking their experimental drug. How dare they?

24. I know of many people who got injected, but none of them studied the science in depth, carefully weighed the potential benefits against the risks, compared this option to other alternatives, was truly informed, and decided this medical treatment was the best option for them. On the contrary, they got injected because of the hype, the propaganda, the pressure, the fear, blind trust in what “the majority of experts” supposedly believed (assuming THEY all studied everything in depth and were completely objective, which is highly dubious), blind trust in what certain influential rabbis urged them to do (ditto the above), or hysterical fear that the only option was getting injected or getting seriously ill from the virus. When I see mass hysteria and cult-like behavior surrounding a medical treatment, I will be extremely suspicious and avoid it.

25. The drug companies have a long and glorious history of causing mass carnage with wonder drugs they thrust on unsuspecting populations, even after serious problems had already become known. Instead of pressing the pause button and halting the marketing of these drugs until these issues could be properly investigated, the drug companies did everything in their power to suppress the information and keep pushing their products. When companies and people have demonstrated such gross lack of concern for human life, I will not trust them when they hype a new wonder drug. This isn’t our first rodeo.

26. Indeed, the horror stories are already coming in at warp speed, but the politicians are not the least bit concerned, the medical establishment is brushing them aside as unrelated or negligible, the media is ignoring it, the drug companies are steaming ahead at full speed, and those who raise a red flag continue to be bullied, censored, and punished. Clearly my life and my wellbeing are not their primary concern. I will not be their next guinea pig in their laboratory. I will not risk being the next “coincidence”.

27. Although many people have died shortly after getting injected — including perfectly healthy young people — we are not allowed to imply that the injection had anything to do with it. Somehow this is anti-science and will cause more people to die. I believe that denying any possible link, abusing people who speculate that there might be a link, and demonstrating not the slightest curiosity to even explore if there might be a link is what is anti-science and could very well cause more people to die. These same people believe I am obligated to get injected as well. No freaking thanks.

28. I am repulsed by the religious, cult-like worship of a pharmaceutical product, and will not participate in this ritual.

29. My “healthcare” provider keeps badgering me to get injected, yet they have provided me no information on this treatment or any possible alternatives.Everything I know I learned from others outside the establishment. Informed consent has become conformed consent. I decline.

30. I see all the lies, corruption, propaganda, manipulation, censorship, bullying, violation of medical ethics, lack of integrity in the scientific process, suppression of inconvenient adverse reactions, dismissal of legitimate concerns, hysteria, cult-like behavior, ignorance, closed-mindedness, fear, medical and political tyranny, concealment of protocols, lack of true concern for human life, lack of respect for basic human rights and freedoms, perversion of the Torah and common sense, demonization of good people, the greatest medical experiment of all time being conducted by greedy, untrustworthy, godless people, the lack of liability for those who demand I risk everything… I see all this and I have decided they can all have my place in line. I will put my trust in God. I will use the mind He blessed me with and trust my natural instincts.

Which leads to the final reason which sums up why I will not get “vaccinated.”

31. The Whole thing Stinks.
    Last edited by happyuk; 3rd April 2021 at 21:14.

16. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

Anka (3rd April 2021), Ben (28th April 2021), Bill Ryan (3rd April 2021), Creedence (17th April 2021), EFO (4th April 2021), Eric J (Viking) (21st August 2021), fifi (3rd April 2021), Harmony (4th April 2021), I should cocoa (28th April 2021), janette (9th April 2021), Journeyman (3rd April 2021), Karezza (6th April 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (28th April 2021), Myristyl (4th April 2021), Patient (28th April 2021), s7e6e (28th April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (3rd April 2021), Trisher (4th April 2021), UNEEKSTUF (28th April 2021), wondering (7th April 2021), Zirconian (3rd April 2021)

17. Link to Post #89
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,443 times in 1,007 posts

I'm trying to help, and I don't know how, I don't have advanced medical knowledge, and as much information is in favor of the vaccine, very little remains to be read to be inspired by appropriate alternative treatment schemes.

But there is a real story in Romania that took first place on the news screens in recent days.
    She is a doctor (Flavia Groșan / Romania) who healed over a thousand patients, not wanting to choose even the way of excessive intubation but especially not the way of vaccination, and of course for this she was called to the "Medical College" to explain the individualized pneumological prescription. researched for each patient.
    Their response was:
    The national protocol given by the Ministry of Health gives a very high possibility for the attending physician to decide exactly what is the patient's treatment depending on his condition and the evolution of the disease. I don't think we can afford as mere specialists in a certain specialty to challenge a national protocol or international protocols. "
    Her statement is ambiguous for the working method, but effective in over 1,000 patient statements:
    "My goal from the beginning of the pandemic was that no patient should end up on an oxygen mask, not intubated. I go on my classic, cheap medication, which also includes Clarithromycin. An antibiotic that belongs to the group of macrolide antibiotics. (…) I have worked in some very interesting clinical studies on pneumonia. There I learned about the viral tropism of Clarithromycin. There I learned the anti-inflammatory role of Clarithromycin, which no antibiotic has. I have been working with this antibiotic in viral and atypical pneumonias for 10 years. The pandemic caught me perfectly and I went on Clarithromycin as an etiological treatment. Of course, in addition to this antibiotic, there are several adjuvant treatments, because only Clarithromycin alone does not cope. It is a treatment scheme that belongs to me "
    And she can't reveal it, so she can't be incriminated. I do not know what to say, I saw the possible side effects of this drug (almost like any other chemical treatment).
    Then she says that:
    "Patients die in hospitals because they are given therapeutic oxygen. Heparin causes alveolar hemorrhage, patients enter the hospital on their feet and degrade extraordinarily quickly, in 3-4 days they are in the anesthesia and intensive care unit,
    noting that two drugs: Kaletra and Codeine are "a big mistake," said Dr. Flavia Groşan.
    However, she continues to deny virus protocols in hospitals, and advises patients to discard the medications they receive so they can recover and "escape" from the hospital.

I've been thinking for a few days how to add something practical to this thread, and everything I can think of may sound too trivial to be called an option: maybe still giving up smoking and alcohol helps?
    I would dare an even more "crazy" statement that I can give up at any time (maybe even a real pneumococcal vaccine along with other enzymes, disinfection, would kill that sticky thing, even if the effect penetrated the DNA?) .. I'm sorry , even hearing me seems unnatural ...
    I am also thinking of complete detoxification, even by daily electrolysis, or ozone therapy, and even daily monitoring with Metatron Hunter (a device) that finds biochemical clues and new enzymes or hormones that are introduced into the body.

I also have as "ideas", magnetotherapy and as a possible effective action, regression as an individual phenomenon not medical.

And as a "philosophy of choice", just for inspiration:

I believe that a different spiritual attitude can better guide the whole self-healing, already knowing that we can all self-heal and this is in fact a characteristic of human beings; all knowing that the functions of the body are programmable, through thoughts and language, the basic condition being the connection to the correct frequency. Moreover, the deeper the state of relaxation, the more authentic, and the more developed the individual consciousness, the more it becomes possible to access the immense potential that lies in our body.

We can try to develop a minimal spiritual strategy (doing the impossible with conviction) through which to "repair" the genes affected by diseases or foreign elements, and the body is challenged to resort to self-healing, the body to remember. of the resources it owns.

The human genome is certainly a universe too fascinating to be fully detected by medical physical conduct, and knowing that having all the hereditary features is still the most beautiful enigma that can not be sequenced, decoded or infected, even if the mapping The human genome appears to be sensitive, self-healing is still a huge challenge for any science that might be called medicine.

Personalized self-healing as a cleaning of foreign elements, even if with less success, can be of complex precision, outside the studies but in the center of the genetic heritage (including that considered by some, useless), precisely because nothing is hazardous in the structure cell.

Because what we have is information, then a holographic ordering as a function can be a good review of spiritual behavior, and phenomena such as intuition, clairvoyance, spontaneous healing, affirmation techniques, self-healing have never been "para" - normal.

Of course, as a result of a traumatic emotion, we become more sensitive and even the emotion heals in the heart of the cells, this explains why self-healing has great chances of success if we are in harmony with ourselves, if we have a good emotional state, if we eat correct, if there is a balance between activity and rest.

It is also necessary for good health, disease prevention and self-healing to eliminate foods that contain substances harmful to health, avoid pesticides and heavy metals.
    In addition, "heart coherence" seems to be an excellent tool for protecting the body, consisting of exercises of five minutes each day, with long inspirations and expirations, equal in time. In this way a self-regulation of hormones in the body occurs and stress no longer sets in. After eight weeks of practicing such exercises, the effects on the "plasticity" of the brain are already noticeable.

Stimulating healthy genes and correcting mutations are related to a balanced lifestyle, without excesses, without toxins, without stress (if you receive a rate of 40 percent, the remaining 60 percent differ, control and absolutely follow the behavior of existence ... and that any epidemiologist knows it), our body has intelligence and a huge potential for self-healing, realities that we just have to discover and capitalize on, because nothing in our being is accidental, all the mechanisms of the body normally work in full harmony and precision.

The human brain is more efficient than a computer, the human eye offers a better image than an iPhone, the nose has its own memory, the body creates, every second, over 25 million new cells, the distance that blood travels through veins, arteries and capillary is almost 100,000 kilometers, it is important to be aware of this "miracle" that is our body and everything we think and make it "vibrate" on the same wavelength as what we have been given.

If you are there and you have received the vaccine, ask that intelligence for your origin, healing; make your own scheme of daily physical and mental treatment, make a "map of your healing" and "document it autonomously, after you have found the solution, hand it to the origin that created you and gave you the clear and healthy opportunity to move forward in this life,
    ask and listen

And don't forget to love and forgive anyway.
    And all this to be just human.

18. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th April 2021), Delight (4th April 2021), EFO (4th April 2021), Harmony (4th April 2021), iota (28th April 2021), janette (16th April 2021), Journeyman (7th April 2021), Karezza (6th April 2021), Patient (28th April 2021), s7e6e (29th April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (9th April 2021), Trisher (4th April 2021), Victoria (12th August 2021), wondering (7th April 2021), Zirconian (4th April 2021)

19. Link to Post #90
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Anka (here)
    I'm trying to help, and I don't know how, I don't have advanced medical knowledge, and as much information is in favor of the vaccine, very little remains to be read to be inspired by appropriate alternative treatment schemes.

But there is a real story in Romania that took first place on the news screens in recent days.
    She is a doctor (Flavia Groșan / Romania) who healed over a thousand patients, not wanting to choose even the way of excessive intubation but especially not the way of vaccination, and of course for this she was called to the "Medical College" to explain the individualized pneumological prescription. researched for each patient.
    Their response was:
    The national protocol given by the Ministry of Health gives a very high possibility for the attending physician to decide exactly what is the patient's treatment depending on his condition and the evolution of the disease. I don't think we can afford as mere specialists in a certain specialty to challenge a national protocol or international protocols. "
    Her statement is ambiguous for the working method, but effective in over 1,000 patient statements:
    "My goal from the beginning of the pandemic was that no patient should end up on an oxygen mask, not intubated. I go on my classic, cheap medication, which also includes Clarithromycin. An antibiotic that belongs to the group of macrolide antibiotics. (…) I have worked in some very interesting clinical studies on pneumonia. There I learned about the viral tropism of Clarithromycin. There I learned the anti-inflammatory role of Clarithromycin, which no antibiotic has. I have been working with this antibiotic in viral and atypical pneumonias for 10 years. The pandemic caught me perfectly and I went on Clarithromycin as an etiological treatment. Of course, in addition to this antibiotic, there are several adjuvant treatments, because only Clarithromycin alone does not cope. It is a treatment scheme that belongs to me "
    And she can't reveal it, so she can't be incriminated. I do not know what to say, I saw the possible side effects of this drug (almost like any other chemical treatment).
    Then she says that:
    "Patients die in hospitals because they are given therapeutic oxygen. Heparin causes alveolar hemorrhage, patients enter the hospital on their feet and degrade extraordinarily quickly, in 3-4 days they are in the anesthesia and intensive care unit,
    noting that two drugs: Kaletra and Codeine are "a big mistake," said Dr. Flavia Groşan.
    However, she continues to deny virus protocols in hospitals, and advises patients to discard the medications they receive so they can recover and "escape" from the hospital.

I've been thinking for a few days how to add something practical to this thread, and everything I can think of may sound too trivial to be called an option: maybe still giving up smoking and alcohol helps?
    I would dare an even more "crazy" statement that I can give up at any time (maybe even a real pneumococcal vaccine along with other enzymes, disinfection, would kill that sticky thing, even if the effect penetrated the DNA?) .. I'm sorry , even hearing me seems unnatural ...
    I am also thinking of complete detoxification, even by daily electrolysis, or ozone therapy, and even daily monitoring with Metatron Hunter (a device) that finds biochemical clues and new enzymes or hormones that are introduced into the body.

I also have as "ideas", magnetotherapy and as a possible effective action, regression as an individual phenomenon not medical.

And as a "philosophy of choice", just for inspiration:

I believe that a different spiritual attitude can better guide the whole self-healing, already knowing that we can all self-heal and this is in fact a characteristic of human beings; all knowing that the functions of the body are programmable, through thoughts and language, the basic condition being the connection to the correct frequency. Moreover, the deeper the state of relaxation, the more authentic, and the more developed the individual consciousness, the more it becomes possible to access the immense potential that lies in our body.

We can try to develop a minimal spiritual strategy (doing the impossible with conviction) through which to "repair" the genes affected by diseases or foreign elements, and the body is challenged to resort to self-healing, the body to remember. of the resources it owns.

The human genome is certainly a universe too fascinating to be fully detected by medical physical conduct, and knowing that having all the hereditary features is still the most beautiful enigma that can not be sequenced, decoded or infected, even if the mapping The human genome appears to be sensitive, self-healing is still a huge challenge for any science that might be called medicine.

Personalized self-healing as a cleaning of foreign elements, even if with less success, can be of complex precision, outside the studies but in the center of the genetic heritage (including that considered by some, useless), precisely because nothing is hazardous in the structure cell.

Because what we have is information, then a holographic ordering as a function can be a good review of spiritual behavior, and phenomena such as intuition, clairvoyance, spontaneous healing, affirmation techniques, self-healing have never been "para" - normal.

Of course, as a result of a traumatic emotion, we become more sensitive and even the emotion heals in the heart of the cells, this explains why self-healing has great chances of success if we are in harmony with ourselves, if we have a good emotional state, if we eat correct, if there is a balance between activity and rest.

It is also necessary for good health, disease prevention and self-healing to eliminate foods that contain substances harmful to health, avoid pesticides and heavy metals.
    In addition, "heart coherence" seems to be an excellent tool for protecting the body, consisting of exercises of five minutes each day, with long inspirations and expirations, equal in time. In this way a self-regulation of hormones in the body occurs and stress no longer sets in. After eight weeks of practicing such exercises, the effects on the "plasticity" of the brain are already noticeable.

Stimulating healthy genes and correcting mutations are related to a balanced lifestyle, without excesses, without toxins, without stress (if you receive a rate of 40 percent, the remaining 60 percent differ, control and absolutely follow the behavior of existence ... and that any epidemiologist knows it), our body has intelligence and a huge potential for self-healing, realities that we just have to discover and capitalize on, because nothing in our being is accidental, all the mechanisms of the body normally work in full harmony and precision.

The human brain is more efficient than a computer, the human eye offers a better image than an iPhone, the nose has its own memory, the body creates, every second, over 25 million new cells, the distance that blood travels through veins, arteries and capillary is almost 100,000 kilometers, it is important to be aware of this "miracle" that is our body and everything we think and make it "vibrate" on the same wavelength as what we have been given.

If you are there and you have received the vaccine, ask that intelligence for your origin, healing; make your own scheme of daily physical and mental treatment, make a "map of your healing" and "document it autonomously, after you have found the solution, hand it to the origin that created you and gave you the clear and healthy opportunity to move forward in this life,
    ask and listen

And don't forget to love and forgive anyway.
    Thank you Anka for sharing your wisdom. What we focus on is very important.

This video is from Christina Von Dreien and emphasises this point. It does have english subtitles.

Spontanstudio ”with Christina von Dreien and Roberto Antela Martinez in an interview. Both are different and yet they both have the same goal: to remind humanity of what they really are, namely love. Christina is incarnated with full consciousness. It has always been very clear to her that she has a mission here: to help people to remember. Roberto's mission has the same goal. He teaches people techniques for self-healing and self-discovery so that they can bring their light back up. He shows you ways how you can free yourself and come into your essence. Roberto and Christina are both on the road to love and complement each other on their way.

Topics include:
    Connection between the suffering of animals and the human collective and that each and every one of us contributes to the collective with his personal change. How everything is connected with everything. You can change the collective, but everyone has to start with themselves.
    Last edited by Trisher; 7th April 2021 at 13:46.

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Anka (7th April 2021), Bill Ryan (7th April 2021), EFO (7th April 2021), fifi (12th August 2021), Harmony (16th April 2021), iota (28th April 2021), janette (16th April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (9th April 2021), Victoria (12th August 2021), wondering (7th April 2021)

21. Link to Post #91
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Christina Von Dreien answering questions on what to do before the experimental jab and after you have had it and more. This is in English.

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Anka (7th April 2021), Bassplayer1 (8th April 2021), Bill Ryan (7th April 2021), EFO (7th April 2021), fifi (12th August 2021), Harmony (16th April 2021), janette (16th April 2021), Journeyman (7th April 2021), Victoria (12th August 2021), wondering (7th April 2021)

23. Link to Post #92
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Show Notes
    0:00 Intro
    2:10 What is the gut-brain axis
    8:29 blood-brain barrier
    11:35 microbiome & the immune system
    20:19 microbiome & micro RNA
    25:30 our relationship with bacteria & antibiotics
    30:15 history of Roundup & consequences
    37:13 toxins & chronic inflammation
    40:49 depression & inflammation
    48:31 get outside to repopulate your gut
    54:25 probiotics & prebiotics
    58:18 RESTORE supplement

The whole script can be found here
    https://neurohacker.com/gut-health-m...zach-bush-m-d/

I have a couple of friends doing well on Restore (now known as ION BIOME) after their AZ jabs. Energetically they are fine so far.

This is an interesting video from Zach Bush which goes into RNA, DNA and the microbiome.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Anka (18th April 2021), Bill Ryan (10th April 2021), EFO (9th April 2021), Elainie (28th April 2021), Harmony (16th April 2021), Hym (28th April 2021), janette (16th April 2021), Zirconian (19th April 2021)

25. Link to Post #93
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

A powerful description of side effects and more from a nurse who has had to have the AZ jab in the UK. Tony suggests a number of solutions that might work.

https://independz.podbean.com/e/inte...h-astrazeneca/

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Anka (18th April 2021), Bill Ryan (16th April 2021), Delight (19th April 2021), EFO (16th April 2021), fifi (12th August 2021), Harmony (16th April 2021), janette (16th April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (16th April 2021), Zirconian (19th April 2021)

27. Link to Post #94
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

More is coming to light regarding the effects of the jab.
    People who work with the energy fields of others will probably have come across the unbalanced field of energy around some people. There are times when the Auric field can sit to one side of the person or the other. This is often found in couples. One person has the energy field to the left and the other to the right. This creates a kind of balance between them when they are together.
    There are also dropped energy fields where the energy only goes to chest or shoulder height and no further up and drops well below the feet. Severe headaches, eye and sinus problems and more can result from this. Then there are raised energy fields where the energy extends above the head and only comes down to around the top of the legs. These people tend to have abdominal, chest and leg problems and often feel ungrounded.
    As a result of severe shock or trauma the energy field can leave the body entirely and fly from the head like a huge balloon. Any of these energy conditions can take weeks to remedy depending upon the cause and duration.

The jab, and this includes all of them, is capable of making the energy field leave the body entirely. There is a frequency in the jab that somehow facilitates this. A number of healers have collaborated their findings on this and after finding that people with the jab had energy fields floating above the head (this can be felt) and a very nasty frequency coming off them, they came to the conclusion that if the frequency of the jab could be interrupted and kept at bay then maybe the Auric field would be able to come back in.

So far they discovered that the Spooky machine set to Spectrum sweep has been successful in doing this and the people tested regained their energy fields after around three hours but then have to be left on the Spooky sweep to hold it in place. As this is a new discovery it is not known how long this needs to go on for or even if it will permanently eliminate the jab frequency or not

Its a good beginning though.

28. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Anka (19th April 2021), Bill Ryan (19th April 2021), Delight (19th April 2021), EFO (19th April 2021), Harmony (19th April 2021), janette (19th April 2021), Patient (28th April 2021), pyrangello (19th April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (19th April 2021), Sunny (20th April 2021), Victoria (12th August 2021), Zirconian (19th April 2021)

29. Link to Post #95
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

People who work with the energy fields of others will probably have come across the unbalanced field of energy around some people. There are times when the Auric field can sit to one side of the person or the other. This is often found in couples. One person has the energy field to the left and the other to the right. This creates a kind of balance between them when they are together.
    There are also dropped energy fields where the energy only goes to chest or shoulder height and no further up and drops well below the feet. Severe headaches, eye and sinus problems and more can result from this. Then there are raised energy fields where the energy extends above the head and only comes down to around the top of the legs. These people tend to have abdominal, chest and leg problems and often feel ungrounded.
    As a result of severe shock or trauma the energy field can leave the body entirely and fly from the head like a huge balloon. Any of these energy conditions can take weeks to remedy depending upon the cause and duration.

The jab, and this includes all of them, is capable of making the energy field leave the body entirely. There is a frequency in the jab that somehow facilitates this. A number of healers have collaborated their findings on this and after finding that people with the jab had energy fields floating above the head (this can be felt) and a very nasty frequency coming off them, they came to the conclusion that if the frequency of the jab could be interrupted and kept at bay then maybe the Auric field would be able to come back in.

So far they discovered that the Spooky machine set to Spectrum sweep has been successful in doing this and the people tested regained their energy fields after around three hours but then have to be left on the Spooky sweep to hold it in place. As this is a new discovery it is not known how long this needs to go on for or even if it will permanently eliminate the jab frequency or not

Sticking my neck out a bit on my first post as a historical lurker...

With all love and respect for your positive intentions, much of this is nonsense. The energy field cannot leave the body. The energy field builds and *is* the body. The body is a part of the field, not a separate, predominant feature of a human being. The same should be said of those talking about neural pathways being cut, severing connection to source or other such poppycock. You, I, and everyone else are made of source. You cannot separate a tree from wood. The only thing with the power to cut you off from source is your own fear/desire to be cut off.

I fully respect the opinions and research of those looking into the physical effects of the vaccine, and resonate quite a bit with the 31 Reasons given by John Ward (quoted in a post above). We should be trying to more fully understand the ramifications of such a medical treatment on the population at large. We should be questioning the motives of the manufacturers and peddlers. We should be carefully watching what happens to those who opted in.

What we absolutely should not be doing is running around spewing fear and separation from our every pore. *That's* the disease here, and that's what will impact your field and others'.

I say all of this as a master teacher in two energy healing lineages, an active, conscious channel and a near death experiencer. I work with people's energy (including my own) every single day... You cannot be separated from source, nor can your energy field leave you. I also say this as a logical, analytic thinker and former engineer. Allow me to repeat for emphasis: the only thing that can diminish your connection to source is fear... and even that is an illusion.

Finally, I say this as someone who opted in, knowing full well the number of unknowns and the potential risks to my physical being. I did so in order to be allowed to continue serving the population I do without spreading additional fear. In other words, I did it for love.

I'm happy to report that love works, and I've so far suffered absolutely no negative effects (aside from a sore arm) and fallen prey to no other outside infection or drop in my immune response -- not so much as a sniffle. I've also been able, as a result of the shots, to continue my healing work for those who need assistance in the divestment of their fear identification.

...and my connection to source and God have never been better.

PS: On a more positive note, I am really enjoying some of the supplement recommendations in here, and am a big fan of the constructive nature of most posts. I just can't get with the ill-informed fear porn. That's what makes people ill.

30. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Uncle Danny For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th April 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (28th April 2021), Delight (28th April 2021), Hym (28th April 2021), janette (30th April 2021), Journeyman (28th April 2021), Mark (5th January 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (28th April 2021), mokosh (28th April 2021), Peace in Oz (28th April 2021), pyrangello (28th April 2021), Sunny (28th April 2021), wondering (28th April 2021)

31. Link to Post #96
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Uncle Danny (here)

Sticking my neck out a bit on my first post as a historical lurker...

With all love and respect for your positive intentions, much of this is nonsense. The energy field cannot leave the body. The energy field builds and *is* the body. The body is a part of the field, not a separate, predominant feature of a human being. The same should be said of those talking about neural pathways being cut, severing connection to source or other such poppycock. You, I, and everyone else are made of source. You cannot separate a tree from wood. The only thing with the power to cut you off from source is your own fear/desire to be cut off.

I fully respect the opinions and research of those looking into the physical effects of the vaccine, and resonate quite a bit with the 31 Reasons given by John Ward (quoted in a post above). We should be trying to more fully understand the ramifications of such a medical treatment on the population at large. We should be questioning the motives of the manufacturers and peddlers. We should be carefully watching what happens to those who opted in.

What we absolutely should not be doing is running around spewing fear and separation from our every pore. *That's* the disease here, and that's what will impact your field and others'.

I say all of this as a master teacher in two energy healing lineages, an active, conscious channel and a near death experiencer. I work with people's energy (including my own) every single day... You cannot be separated from source, nor can your energy field leave you. I also say this as a logical, analytic thinker and former engineer. Allow me to repeat for emphasis: the only thing that can diminish your connection to source is fear... and even that is an illusion.

Finally, I say this as someone who opted in, knowing full well the number of unknowns and the potential risks to my physical being. I did so in order to be allowed to continue serving the population I do without spreading additional fear. In other words, I did it for love.

I'm happy to report that love works, and I've so far suffered absolutely no negative effects (aside from a sore arm) and fallen prey to no other outside infection or drop in my immune response -- not so much as a sniffle. I've also been able, as a result of the shots, to continue my healing work for those who need assistance in the divestment of their fear identification.

...and my connection to source and God have never been better.

PS: On a more positive note, I am really enjoying some of the supplement recommendations in here, and am a big fan of the constructive nature of most posts. I just can't get with the ill-informed fear porn. That's what makes people ill.
    I don't do fear porn Uncle Danny. I look for energetic solutions to the things I am finding and then tell people. I am not alone in finding out what is happening and it will be proven by Kirlian photography or aura machines or some other such visible technique.

The energy field is not a fixed object in the body. The movement of the assemblage point alone shows that. Those that are near death have a shift in the assemblage point as they prepare to leave the body. Those that have severe trauma or even chemotherapy can have the energy field shift. There are such things as "walk ins" where the original person is replaced by another. Chakras can shut down. They can have a reverse flow. The Auric Field can shift and just be attached by a chord to the body as it floats above the head. All shifts can be felt by hand sensing. Others can feel just by looking at others using one or more of the Clair senses.. Clairaudience, Clairsentience, Clairvoyance and Clairscent.

Working with these energy field shifts over the years has given me the opportunity to find solutions for them. If anyone has not had this experience it does not mean these things do not exist.

My solution at the moment is to use a Spooky2 rife machine on the Spectrum Sweep. It takes out the vax frequency and allows the energy field to come back into the body. However this is still a sticking plaster until further solutions can be found.

There has recently been a video by 5 doctors which states that there are nano particulates in the vax which resonate with EMFs.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/i2fMnrMH3Zm3/

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/i2fMnrMH3Zm3
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 28th April 2021 at 12:25. Reason: embedded the video

32. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Anna70 (20th June 2021), Bill Ryan (28th April 2021), EFO (28th April 2021), Harmony (28th April 2021), janette (30th April 2021), mountain_jim (28th April 2021), onawah (18th May 2021), Patient (28th April 2021), Peace in Oz (29th April 2021), Sadieblue (12th August 2021), Sunny (29th April 2021), wondering (1st May 2021)

33. Link to Post #97
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,568 times in 1,716 posts

I don't do fear porn Uncle Danny. I look for energetic solutions to the things I am finding and then tell people. I am not alone in finding out what is happening and it will be proven by Kirlian photography or aura machines or some other such visible technique.

The energy field is not a fixed object in the body. The movement of the assemblage point alone shows that. Those that are near death have a shift in the assemblage point as they prepare to leave the body. Those that have severe trauma or even chemotherapy can have the energy field shift. There are such things as "walk ins" where the original person is replaced by another. Chakras can shut down. They can have a reverse flow. The Auric Field can shift and just be attached by a chord to the body as it floats above the head. All shifts can be felt by hand sensing. Others can feel just by looking at others using one or more of the Clair senses.. Clairaudience, Clairsentience, Clairvoyance and Clairscent.

Working with these energy field shifts over the years has given me the opportunity to find solutions for them. If anyone has not had this experience it does not mean these things do not exist.

My solution at the moment is to use a Spooky2 rife machine on the Spectrum Sweep. It takes out the vax frequency and allows the energy field to come back into the body. However this is still a sticking plaster until further solutions can be found.

There has recently been a video by 5 doctors which states that there are nano particulates in the vax which resonate with EMFs.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/i2fMnrMH3Zm3/

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/i2fMnrMH3Zm3
    Cool stuff Trisher!Later I'll watch the video.

KEEP UP YOUR GOOD WORK!
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th April 2021), Hym (18th May 2021), janette (30th April 2021), onawah (18th May 2021), Patient (28th April 2021), Trisher (28th April 2021), Victoria (12th August 2021), wondering (1st May 2021)

35. Link to Post #98
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,518 times in 441 posts

Quote Posted by Uncle Danny (here)
    Sticking my neck out a bit on my first post as a historical lurker... With all love and respect for your positive intentions, much of this is nonsense. The energy field cannot leave the body. The energy field builds and *is* the body. The body is a part of the field, not a separate, predominant feature of a human being.
    Well, sorry, but if the astral body can leave the body (at-will for many), then so can the "energy" body, unless of course one tries to assert that the energy body is separate to the astral. Don't think so.
    Our destiny is in our hands. Let us visualise a world of truth, freedom and equality.

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Andre For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th April 2021), janette (30th April 2021), onawah (18th May 2021), Patient (28th April 2021), Peace in Oz (29th April 2021), pyrangello (29th April 2021), Victoria (12th August 2021), wondering (1st May 2021)

37. Link to Post #99
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

If someone is locked out of their body, forced to control it from above or from some distance, they will typically have large pupils, as if they're on drugs (but are not). This is a chronic condition for many people. They might also be subconsciously buffeted by the thoughts and feelings of people around them, causing them to build a mental wall against that input, which blocks their intuition and feeling nature.

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th April 2021), Hym (2nd May 2021), janette (30th April 2021), Peace in Oz (29th April 2021), pyrangello (29th April 2021), Victoria (12th August 2021), wondering (1st May 2021)

39. Link to Post #100
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

Several integrative physicians are recommending dandelion root powder to prevent the excess clotting. Star Anise and Natto are two other things thought to be helpful.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th August 2021), janette (12th August 2021), Matthew (11th August 2021), Victoria (12th August 2021), wondering (11th August 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 5 7 LastLast