Thread: What to do if you have had the experimental jab

1. Link to Post #41
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,243 times in 942 posts

Default Re: What to do if you have had the experimental jab

Interesting and much-appreciated contribution from UK television personality Katie Hopkins.

An NHS document coming from (I kid you not) 'The Behavioural Change Unit'

Very Orwellian!

At @2:41.

Quote Get this. Clinicians will have the vaccine, but need more information on efficacy and safety before they do. So clinicians need more information on safety. What, than regular people? Than my mum and dad? Because what they're special?
    This document from the NHS acknowledges clinicians don't think they have enough information on safety to have it themselves.
    Last edited by happyuk; 23rd March 2021 at 22:21.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

Agape (26th March 2021), Anka (24th March 2021), betoobig (25th March 2021), Bill Ryan (24th March 2021), Delight (24th March 2021), EFO (24th March 2021), fifi (24th March 2021), Harmony (24th March 2021), Icare (25th March 2021), janette (3rd April 2021), kfm27917 (26th March 2021), Philippe (23rd March 2021), Sue (Ayt) (24th March 2021), Trisher (24th March 2021), Zirconian (4th April 2021)

3. Link to Post #42
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,268 times in 2,725 posts

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Trisher (here)
    I have a number of friends who have taken the first A Z jab. All but one of them has gone down energetically when tuned into. Their life-force becomes very low and the output from chakras reverses. They have chakra blow backs. A few say they feel cut from Source. Apart from one. This person lives with their partner. They both eat the same food and live in the same environment. Their partner has gone down energetically but they have not. The difference is a vielight infra red device. One uses it and the other does not.

Here is a link to a thread That Bill started a few years back.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...vielight+infra
    That's very interesting. I've been using the Vielight 2x daily for the last 4 years. An easy routine when reading, watching/listening to something, or even driving.

Its established, researched function is to oxygenate the blood (it raises blood oxygen levels, which helps everything in your system, and I've verified that for myself) — but it definitely also stimulates the pineal gland.

The pineal is where the intranasal infrared beam is pointing directly to (that's very different from the action of a panel), and so as a matter of pure guesswork what might be happening is that the mRNA "vaccine" shuts down the pineal.

Again, the Vielight thread is here. It may be worth reading. There are a few other similar devices, but the Vielight is just the one I happen to use.
    The sun is also a very good source of infrared. I dont know if there is a difference with the vielight. But the sun is so awesome. Whenever I am out of the sun for a while and then I unintentionally go out on a sunny day I fell so good with the sun heating my skin that I normally take off my shirt and stay where I am for a while. Most animals do sunbathing.
    when the sun is out a wood fire will be a good source also. In fact, any radiated heat is infrared radiation. Maybe I can try vielight by sticking a high wattage pen light in my nose. I'm a DIY fanatic.

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Agape (26th March 2021), Anka (24th March 2021), Bassplayer1 (24th March 2021), betoobig (25th March 2021), Bill Ryan (24th March 2021), EFO (24th March 2021), happyuk (24th March 2021), Harmony (24th March 2021), Icare (25th March 2021), janette (3rd April 2021), Journeyman (24th March 2021), kfm27917 (24th March 2021), Sue (Ayt) (24th March 2021), Sunny (24th March 2021), Trisher (24th March 2021), Zirconian (4th April 2021)

5. Link to Post #43
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,194 times in 437 posts

Quote Posted by betoobig (here)
    thank you for this thread. One of my brother who lives in London has had the jab Astrazeneca and my sister in US the moderna one. I am sad bc of it although it is a life´s lesson to respect and honor everyone´s path. The truth is that this jabs are the same experimenta RNA vaccines, so their DNA has been altered. The true questions is , besides all the great advices everyone has given, how to turn your DNA back to its natural state? how do we rewrite it back?
    Ast ra ze ne ca.... in latin means star seeds to kill....
    the real issues this people will have it, most of them , within 3 months from the application of the jab and, i am affraid to say that they´ll live no longer than 5 years.
    So how do we work with the DNA?
    Much love
    This is a good question betoobig. We simply do not know many things about these jabs and their long term effects. We know of some of the complications that arise a few hours or weeks after. We are in a massive experiment and some have volunteered unwittingly because they did not have an informed choice. Most people who have had the jab are not interested (yet) in remedies so would not follow any advice given.
    It is a terrifying moment when someone who has had the jab begins to realise the implications for themselves. I have a friend like this and have had to tread lightly with them. I know only that high amounts of antioxidants, infra red and near red and Borax mitigate some of what they are going through.

Thank you to everyone who has contributed to this thread. Pooling ideas is the way forward to finding solutions.

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Anka (24th March 2021), betoobig (25th March 2021), Bill Ryan (24th March 2021), EFO (24th March 2021), happyuk (24th March 2021), Harmony (24th March 2021), Icare (25th March 2021), janette (3rd April 2021), Journeyman (24th March 2021), kfm27917 (26th March 2021), Phoenix1304 (22nd August 2021), Sadieblue (27th March 2021), wondering (26th March 2021), Zirconian (4th April 2021)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

This has some good info!

Quote How To Survive COVID-19 When Your RNA Vaccine Fails Or Backfires
    By Bill Sardi

March 24, 2021
    In the war against COVID-19, the most experimental of all vaccines, RNA inoculum in place of pathogenic bacteria or viruses, were introduced first and thrust upon military and healthcare workers, as well as the most vulnerable (elderly, African Americans) who are also the least likely to benefit and most likely to experience severe side effects, turning humanity into one giant global guinea pig lab.

When the race to gain licensure for vaccines by the Food & Drug Administration began, health authorities said they expected four of the first seven vaccines to fail. Confusingly, RNA vaccines are also said to be 95% effective.

Three decades of research efforts to produce an RNA vaccine did not produce a successful track record. But an RNA vaccine would now be successfully developed in just a few weeks, if we are to believe the press releases of the vaccine makers (with information about their stock prices at the bottom).

Since many who read this report have already elected to undergo immunization with an RNA vaccine, be forewarned this report may shake your faith in these vaccines.
    Buy New $19.97 ($0.22 / Count)
    (as of 03:52 EDT - Details)

Rationale for RNA vaccines

The current COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic resulted in renewed attempts to produce an RNA vaccine because this type of vaccine doesn’t introduce a pathogenic virus into a recipient’s body as conventional vaccines do in order to produce protective antibodies. Therefore vaccine-induced infection cannot occur. RNA vaccines send the same genetic signal to produce antibodies within living cells without actually having to infect patients with an attenuated (weakened) virus or viral particle. And RNA vaccines do not include toxic adjuvants like aluminum to provoke an immune response.

RNA vaccines not as advertised

Regardless of the advertised effectiveness of these RNA vaccines against COVID-19 coronavirus, there is only a remote chance anyone will benefit from these vaccines. Thousands of people must be vaccinated who don’t have any infection to find a few subjects with active cases of COVID-19 infection, among whom protective antibodies will then be produced.

A phase 3 study of an experimental COVID-19 vaccine is revealing. Among over 43,000 total participants (half given the RNA-vaccine and half an inactive placebo shot, or about 21,000 in each group) only 170 cases (4/10ths of one-percent) of infection were tabulated using the woefully inaccurate PCR swab test that produces >50% false positives, with 162 cases in the placebo group and 8 cases of infection in the vaccine group, for a reported effectiveness of 94%.

The RNA vaccinated subjects experienced broad activation of antibodies and T-cells. Presumably 154 cases of infection would have occurred in the vaccine group out of ~21,000 vaccinated, which is only 7/10ths of one-percent.

The mistaken presumption is that the vaccinated participants will have developed long-term immunity against this dreaded virus as most school children do when they are inoculated against measles, chicken pox, etc. Even if these inoculated individuals weren’t exposed to COVID-19 during a study period, they would be protected against future infection.
    Best Price: null
    Buy New null
    (as of 04:30 EST - Details)

However, now investigators report there is no immunity against newly mutated forms of COVID-19 that are now overtaking earlier genetic strains.

A former FDA commissioner has recently warned that experimental vaccines now under evaluation do not protect against COVID-19 coronavirus variants (mutations).

So immunized subjects may be re-infected.

As new genetic strains of COVID-19 take over, immunity may be fleeting and vaccinated individuals would have only developed temporary immunity and transiently benefited from vaccination.

Adverse reactions from RNA vaccines

Vaccine makers are declaring their RNA vaccines “safe” before that fact is proven. Among the first 1,893,360 first doses of Pfizer COVID-19 administered, there were 4,393 adverse events (about 2/10ths of one-percent), some life threatening. Those who experienced a serious side effect risked their lives for temporary immunity against a dreaded virus whereas 95-99% of people who acquire this infection get well on their own. The safety reports the public reads about in the news media is smoke and mirrors.

Side effects of RNA vaccines are expected to be latent, months to years after initial inoculation. Some vaccines have been recalled long after gaining FDA approval.

How RNA vaccines went from unsafe to qualified safe.

Buy New $12.88 ($0.11 / Count)
    (as of 06:20 EST - Details)

Early experimental RNA vaccines in the 1990s produced a vexing overreactive immune response in animals. Then in 2005 researchers believe they overcame the early recognized problems by replacing one of the components of RNA vaccine (pseudo-uridine in place of uridine) to weaken immune sensitivity which supposedly improves safety. But weakened vaccination is imperfect vaccination.

Imperfect vaccination resulting from “leaky vaccines” wherein a virus escapes immune surveillance is a known problem. Did the investigators in their zeal to develop a less problematic RNA vaccine end up producing a leaky vaccine?

An imperfect vaccine keeps infected subjects alive but still allows transmission via shedding of viruses that could result in the circulation of very virulent viruses in a population. The RNA vaccines may suppress symptoms, but not transmission to others, thus making the vaccinated super-spreaders.

A vaccine that eradicates less virulent viral strains may allow more deadly viral mutations to prevail. This is called the “imperfect vaccine” problem. The substitution of pseudo-uridine in place of uridine in RNA vaccines may have created “imperfect vaccination.” Virologists know this but are tight-lipped.

Obviously, mutations cannot occur if the virally-infected cells are killed. But a so-called leaky vaccine whereby viruses escape immune surveillance and eradication gives more time for viral mutants to form. Under some circumstances vaccination itself may be the key driver that creates a more deadly viral strain. This appears to be what is happening now with RNA vaccines.

Mutant strains develop faster than vaccines

These widely touted RNA coronavirus vaccines may be no better than marginally effective seasonal flu shots that frequently do not immunize against the dominant flu virus in circulation during any particular flu season because flu viruses mutate rapidly.
    Buy New $7.59 ($0.13 / Count)
    (as of 03:52 EDT - Details)

Even though readers will be confronted by (mis)information that COVID-19 is far more prevalent and deadly than the seasonal flu, that conclusion is drawn from use of a rigged PCR blood test and over-categorization of deaths as “caused by COVID-19.”

When blood tests for antibodies were drawn, the infection/fatality rates were about the same for COVID-19 as seasonal influenza. However, mortality rates from variant forms of COVID-19 are not yet known.

It appears the vaccine industry and public health officials want to inoculate vulnerable individuals against each and every variant of COVID-19 rather than create trivalent vaccines like those that include three flu strains-in-one shot.

There is along list of COVID-19 variants. For comparison, influenza viruses mutate so rapidly the three-strain seasonal flu shot often does not include the dominant flu strain in circulation in any given flu season. The current RNA vaccines, as advanced as they may be, may end up chasing yesterday’s, not today’s, coronavirus strain.

COVID-19 is highly infectious

Despite face masks, social distancing and hand washing, there is no way to completely prevent exposure and subsequent infection by COVID-19. Many more people are exposed and infected by COVID-19 than the number of laboratory-confirmed cases. COVID-19 is highly infectious but usually produces mild symptoms with as many as 50% being asymptomatic.

Adding to the public’s confusion is that many asymptomatic people submit to PCR testing to see if they are COVID-19 positive when they are falsely positive. What is the difference between an asymptomatic patient and a false positive patient? That goes unexplained.

Buy New $13.06 ($0.22 / Count)
    (as of 05:11 EST - Details)

The PCR test is often set to detect even a miniscule number of viral particles, not enough to cause symptoms and maybe only dead virally-infected cells. These PCR test is commonly misinterpreted as positive. The PCR test is known to produce pseudo-epidemics. Be aware, you may be attempting to prevent or treat an infectious disease that isn’t there. And losing a lot of sleep over it to boot.

COVID-19 deception: cases without symptoms or symptoms without cases

In the US, about 30 PCR tests are performed to find one COVID-19 positive case. For comparison, in Australia and New Zealand, ~5000 PCR tests have to be performed to find 1 positive case of COVID-19.

An explanation for this wide difference in infection rates is obvious. US labs skew the results by doubling the count of viral particles 35-40 times. This is why there are so many false-positive PCR tests for COVID-19.

A New York Times study determined about 63 percent of these PCR tests would no longer be judged positive if the cycles were limited to 30. So, before you write your last will and testament because you tested positive, realize if you lived in New Zealand the test may have a different interpretation.

Zinc-boosted T-cells preferred over antibodies

Given that antibodies are not long lasting and may even induce worse outcomes, it is important to develop vaccines whose effectiveness is not solely determined by antibodies.

Viruses are not live. They need to enter living cells and use the genetic machinery of your cells to make copies.

According to Dr. Andrea Branch at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mt. Sinai in New York, the main objective should be to activate T-cells (viral killing cells produced in the thymus gland), not fleeting antibodies.

In a landmark report published in Hepatology Communications (volume 4, No. 12, 2020) Dr. Andrea D. Branch instructs:
    Buy New $14.99 ($0.04 / Count)
    (as of 11:50 EST - Details)

“Ideally, at the conclusion of an infection, the body is left with memory T and B cells that are ready to react quickly, preventing infection if re-exposure occurs. The goal of vaccines is to mimic this process and stimulate the production of memory T and B cells.”

The zinc link

T-cells are dependent on the trace mineral zinc. T-cell function is particularly susceptible to zinc deprivation.

The problem with zinc is that it is going to pour rain on the RNA vaccine parade.

Of course, vaccinologists give a thumbs down to mega-dose (220 milligram) zinc for COVID-19 (this report is posted by Google at the top of any online search for “COVID-19 and zinc”). Nor did a 50 mg dose of zinc shorten the course of COVID-19 infection. And justifiably so because such a high dose of zinc simply cleaves more if this trace mineral to its binding protein (metallothionein) which protects against zinc toxicity. Therefore, very little unbound (free) zinc is available.

Dr. Ananda Prasad, the reigning authority on zinc nutrition, suggests no more than 30 milligrams of supplemental zinc as a safe and effective dose so it won’t all be bound up by its carrier protein.

Poorly-trained virologists who often cast a blind eye at nutrition may not realize that zinc is often not bioavailable without accompanying selenium, another trace mineral that facilitates the release of zinc from metallothionein.

Zinc is reported to block the replication of coronaviruses, which is the most effective way of nixing this infectious disease.

Recognize that zinc facilitated T-cell immunity is a “universal vaccine” against any and all viral strains, any virus, any genetic strain.
    Buy New $14.99 ($0.06 / Count)
    (as of 04:04 EST - Details)

Even a marginal zinc deficiency can result in a shrunken thymus gland and weakened immunity. Modern medicine totally ignored across-the-board zinc supplementation, especially important for frail elderly individuals and growing children as well as fertile females.

Infection and transmission can’t be stopped, but replication can

COVID-19 is a highly infectious virus. Wearing face masks, isolation, social distancing, only delay the spread of the disease, they do not prevent disease. I think every person I know has revealed to me they have had a bout of infection in the past year that produced symptoms common to COVID-19. With infection inevitable, the best approach is to block replication of the virus in your body.

If a sterilizing vaccine is employed, transmission to others is completely halted. However, viruses can’t be killed since they aren’t live material, but the cells they reside in can be.

Better for modern medicine to chase down molecules that universally interfere with the replication of every class of viruses than to create a myriad of vaccines that are often off the mark due to viral mutation.

Drugs that block viral replication

Remdesivir is a widely promoted anti-coronavirus drug that binds to COVID-19 polymerase, the enzyme that facilitates replication of the virus. However, among off-the-shelf molecules that mirror the same protective effect of remdesivir are quercetin, fisetin, resveratrol and green tea.

Once again, these natural molecules are effective against any and all genetic strains of coronavirus.

Resveratrol, known as a red wine molecule, is 98% effective at inhibiting the replication of COVID-19 infected cells in a lab dish. An authoritative report concludes these molecules “represent a valuable therapeutic strategy for the management of COVID-19 infected patients.”

Has any pathogen ever stood up to garlic?

Allicin, the primary molecule produced when garlic cloves are crushed, blocks the protease enzyme that facilitates replication of coronaviruses. Alkalinized garlic capsules negate the destruction stomach acid has on the enzyme (alliinase) and assuredly facilitates the production of allicin.

Control the arginine/lysine balance

Every RNA vaccinated individual needs to prophylactically alter their diet towards lysine (cheese) over arginine (nuts, chocolate) since arginine facilitates replication of the virus and lysine blocks it. For surety, L-lysine supplements should be taken prophylactically and if showing symptoms of infection (coughing, fever, breathlessness, etc.), lysine dietary supplements should be employed. These natural remedies work universally and are not strain specific.

The COVID-19 pretender: vitamin B1shortage

I say to almost every person who has a positive PCR test for COVID-19, you may or may not have experienced COVID-19 infection in the past year because COVID-19 symptoms may be mimicked by a vitamin B1 (thiamine) deficiency induced by over-consumption of alcohol, polyphenols in coffee or tea, and by sugary foods. Alcohol consumption is up 500% in America.

Pour some sunshine inside your body

There is strong evidence that increasing sunshine vitamin D blood levels reduce COVID-19 “positivity” (12.5% were COVID-19 positive with less than 20 nanograms/milliliter vitamin D; 8.1% positive with 30-34 ng per milliliter; and 5.9% with vitamin D blood levels of 55+ ng/milliliter), and this protective relationship persists regardless of latitude, race-ethnicity, gender and age.

The data are clear — vitamin D supplements reduce mortality rates for COVID-19 infection, again, any variety or mutation of coronavirus.

The very fact coronavirus infections are seasonal suggests low sunshine vitamin D blood levels are to blame. In winter the rates of heart disease, multiple sclerosis, mental depression (seasonal affective disorder), cancer and of course infection disease, all rise.

Vitamin D deficiency on admission to hospital increases the risk for death from COVID-19 by 3.7 times!

Even more convincing, data reveals adequate vitamin D blood levels drop the fatality rate from COVID-19 infection from 21% to just 3%.

Vitamin D adequacy also explains why COVID-19 infected individuals are asymptomatic.

Do we need any more evidence?

No wonder when modern medicine went to determine how much vitamin D is needed it fabricated a “statistical error.” The Recommended Daily Allowance is 600 units, equivalent to 5 minutes of sun/skin exposure. The corrected error is ~8000 units of supplemental vitamin D, equivalent to 30 minutes of midday sun. They now call this: “The Big Vitamin D Mistake.” Nothing like making sure there are enough people with vitamin D-related disease to treat.

When RNA turns against you

What is most feared is months after RNA immunization there is exposure to another one of the seven corona cold viruses. Then the immune system may be triggered against internal organs of vaccinees. In the event of this autoimmune attack, natural molecules that tame down and normalize the human immune response are needed, namely: namely vitamin D, vitamin A, the trace mineral zinc and the red wine molecule resveratrol which sensitizes cells to vitamin D.

Copyright © Bill Sardi, writing from La Verne, California.

8. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Anka (24th March 2021), betoobig (25th March 2021), Bill Ryan (24th March 2021), EFO (24th March 2021), fifi (26th March 2021), Franny (24th March 2021), happyuk (24th March 2021), Harmony (26th March 2021), Icare (25th March 2021), janette (3rd April 2021), Journeyman (24th March 2021), kfm27917 (26th March 2021), leavesoftrees (25th March 2021), Mark (5th January 2022), Reinhard (28th March 2021), Sue (Ayt) (24th March 2021), Sunny (24th March 2021), Trisher (24th March 2021), wondering (26th March 2021), Zirconian (4th April 2021)

9. Link to Post #45
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thank you Delight. Here is an article on Quercetin and zinc which backs up the article you found. Quercetin is a zinc ionophore.

Quercetin – a naturally occurring zinc ionophore.

Quercetin is a flavonoid (a type of polyphenol) that’s present in a variety of edible plants – from herbs like cilantro and dill, to veggies and fruit such as onion, kale and cranberries, with the highest concentration found in capers. Quercetin was demonstrated to be a zinc ionophore in 2014.

“Dietary plant polyphenols such as the flavonoids quercetin (QCT) and epigallocatechin-gallate act as antioxidants and as signaling molecules. Remarkably, the activities of numerous enzymes that are targeted by polyphenols are dependent on zinc. We have previously shown that these polyphenols chelate zinc cations and hypothesized that these flavonoids might be also acting as zinc ionophores, transporting zinc cations through the plasma membrane.”

If HCQ proves to be effective in treating COVID-19 then it’s possible that quercetin in our diet may also be protective (while avoiding the side effects of HCQ). But that’s also predicated on quercetin having a similar effect to HCQ in patients and again, medicine is complex.
    Quercetin – other chances that it may be helpful in treating COVID-19

Quercetin and plants that contain it have a certain following for treatment of various conditions – for example, capers are used in Iranian Traditional Medicine. Taking a look at the scientific studies carried out specifically on quercetin, here are some highlights:

In 2015 it was reported that quercetin inhibits entry of the influenza A and the H5N1 virus to cells in vitro.
    Quercetin was also found to inhibit adhesion of the human respiratory syncytial virus (hRSV).
    Researchers from Oak Ridge National Lab used the world’s most powerful supercomputer, SUMMIT, to look for small molecules that might inhibit the COVID-19 spike protein from interacting with human cells and interestingly, quercetin is fifth on that list.
    This is not a peer-reviewed scientific publication but Leo Galland also recommends quercetin, but via a different mechanism (mTOR modulation). Incidentally, his other recommendations can also be obtained from food sources: curcumin (turmeric), rosmarinic acid (rosemary, sage, oregano), resveratrol (red wine and grapes), and elderberry.

So it boils down to two possible benefits from quercetin: modulation of zinc transport into cells (and possibly altering the pH in lysosomes) and blocking viral docking to host cells.

https://greenstarsproject.org/2020/0...r-coronavirus/

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Anka (24th March 2021), betoobig (25th March 2021), Bill Ryan (24th March 2021), EFO (24th March 2021), Franny (24th March 2021), Harmony (26th March 2021), Icare (25th March 2021), janette (3rd April 2021), Journeyman (24th March 2021), Reinhard (28th March 2021), Sue (Ayt) (24th March 2021), Sunny (24th March 2021), Zirconian (4th April 2021)

11. Link to Post #46
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,445 times in 1,007 posts

I don't know if that would help, at least as an idea.
    I can't write much about it, but it could be useful as information.
    I know what works in my country, where the medical system and all together are almost enough inefficient, for people to manage on their own.

What I mean is that we Romanians have lived for decades under several kinds of regimes imposed by force, and democracy is the easiest form so far.
    I mean the vaccination certificate, or the "green certificate" as they intended to call it (because they really like the symbols not having enough inspiration) being a digital objection and simultaneously on paper, if they are not careful enough ( and certainly they will not be), "it is possible", maybe but not absolutely almost certain, to be able to be falsified(?)
    What does an application or a piece of paper have to do with what can happen in the doctor's office? If the doctor "accidentally" drops the vaccine in the trash? Oh ... it could happen to anyone, even the second time, because we're human. I don't know what the next convention procedure added as a PCR test.

For example, in my "area" I can find some family doctors "to talk to as if between people",
    in fact, it's a kind of tradition in our country "to understand each other as people" ... you know how it is ... you go to the doctor, you sit on the chair, and you start talking about the weather, about different news, about the family, about the system and your needs against oppressing system, something like ...:
    "And you have family and needs and you know how it is ..." and "help" comes naturally, especially when there is a form of * maybe, bribe according to the "living" condition, because we all have "children to feed".

What comes quite naturally as a kind of bribery idea is that I was born doing this in a system where corruption is more legal than anything.
    I sometimes managed to get the benefits of small "details" in the middle of the artificial legal illegality of my country, without getting up from my chair, with just one phone call.
    I know it's risky in other countries, but I couldn't help but simply launch the idea. Anyway, if I ever needed it, I'm convinced I'll get it for myself, in the most serious and efficient way possible.

On the other hand, a few hundred meters from me, lives a family (a whole generation with the little ones) who have been vaccinated, and advises neighbors (apparently for no apparent reason) to get vaccinated.
    But I will never look at them by measuring their remaining life time, I will draw them closer to my heart, I will change the level of spiritual interaction and human connection with them, I will make it more jovial, full of life, closer, because I know they won't suffer anything.
    If they say they will be well, I and they will "project that good" that they see on a higher level than expected, I will have the greatest confidence that they will be well, undoubtedly.

With great difficulty, for a year, my family (who never listened to me, me being the "strange" one, even if my solutions led them for decades to good results) was hard to convince, eventually...
    My sister, who is a decade younger than me, has small children and my goal was to keep children out of the way of all the mass madness.
    I am happy that I succeeded and I will not stop.

Again, I'm trying to be supportive, that may not mean I'm necessarily right, but at least I tried.
    I think this is a good place where at least our intention can save someday or even now, at least a life.
    And everyone is welcome for any good solution...
    And all this to be just human.

12. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

betoobig (25th March 2021), Bill Ryan (24th March 2021), Delight (24th March 2021), EFO (25th March 2021), Franny (24th March 2021), happyuk (24th March 2021), Harmony (26th March 2021), Hym (24th March 2021), Icare (25th March 2021), janette (3rd April 2021), pyrangello (29th March 2021), Reinhard (28th March 2021), Sue (Ayt) (24th March 2021), Sunny (25th March 2021), Trisher (25th March 2021), Zirconian (4th April 2021)

13. Link to Post #47
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,581 times in 1,719 posts

Lean over, put you're head between you're legs and kiss your ass "goodbye."

Just joking! But it may be so.............

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

betoobig (25th March 2021), janette (3rd April 2021), pyrangello (29th March 2021)

15. Link to Post #48
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,438 times in 3,321 posts

ddddddddddddddddddddddddd
    Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 02:54.

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

betoobig (25th March 2021), Bill Ryan (24th March 2021), EFO (25th March 2021), Harmony (26th March 2021), Icare (25th March 2021), janette (3rd April 2021), pyrangello (29th March 2021), Reinhard (28th March 2021), Sue (Ayt) (24th March 2021), Trisher (25th March 2021), Zirconian (4th April 2021)

17. Link to Post #49
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,805 times in 2,587 posts

Quote Posted by Constance (here)
    There is an answer to be found in here starting at 12.42 through until 13.33...
    I've been wondering about those Elysium "med-beds" myself, and if people believe they may actually exist. I have noticed quite a lot of chatter about these lately in the alt community.
    (Might make for an interesting thread.)
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Agape (26th March 2021), betoobig (25th March 2021), Bill Ryan (24th March 2021), Constance (24th March 2021), EFO (25th March 2021), Harmony (26th March 2021), janette (3rd April 2021), Reinhard (28th March 2021), Trisher (25th March 2021), Zirconian (4th April 2021)

19. Link to Post #50
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

ddddddddddddddddddddddddd
    Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 02:53.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th March 2021), EFO (25th March 2021), Harmony (26th March 2021), janette (3rd April 2021), Reinhard (28th March 2021), Sue (Ayt) (25th March 2021), Trisher (25th March 2021), Zirconian (4th April 2021)

21. Link to Post #51
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,083 times in 176 posts

Didn't know where to put this link, so will put this here (Bill - move this somewhere else if you deem appropriate).

This is an excellent interview Robert Kennedy, Jr. just did with physician, Dr. Peter McCullough, regarding Covid treatments, etc.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/d...pocratic-oath/

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bayareamom For This Post:

Anka (27th March 2021), Bill Ryan (25th March 2021), EFO (26th March 2021), Harmony (26th March 2021), Hym (25th March 2021), Zirconian (4th April 2021)

23. Link to Post #52
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,354 times in 4,612 posts

Quote Posted by Sue (Ayt) (here)
    I've been wondering about those Elysium "med-beds" myself, and if people believe they may actually exist. I have noticed quite a lot of chatter about these lately in the alt community.
    (Might make for an interesting thread.)

After little search on the topic, are we all looking for the same beds anyway,
    someone here promised these beds are on the way ...

Well don’t take my word for it. Quantum healing beds sounds good already.

Now I have to watch the rest of the video so that we know “where from” and what else to expect

🙏😅

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th March 2021), EFO (26th March 2021), Franny (29th March 2021), Harmony (27th March 2021), janette (3rd April 2021), Reinhard (28th March 2021), Zirconian (4th April 2021)

25. Link to Post #53
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,581 times in 1,719 posts

Yeah, Who put that out there?

Wishful thinking at it's best.

Futuristic thinking unless we
    are contacted by beings we are able to communicate with who are on our
    side. Now that would be great.........
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th March 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (29th March 2021), Harmony (27th March 2021), janette (3rd April 2021)

27. Link to Post #54
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

DRAW YOUR SWORD CALL#8 WITH Brian Gerard Schaefer
    I listened to this and its a futuristic technology that we may have in the world but its not available to use for regular people right now as far as I know.

The second dose of vax seems to be far more potent and active in shutting off the spiritual connections, reversing the chakras and hooking people tightly into the matrix way of thinking and doing. There is also a demonic side to it. People who are immersed in this false matrix do not always feel cut off from Source. Its as if they are experiencing a non source source. Those that know what Source feels like in the body will probably be more aware of what has happened.

I know that infra red lights used on the back and the front will help pull the chakras back into balance. This would need to be done twice a day at the very least. Borax is helpful in undoing nanos and eliminating them from the body. A deep connection to nature also seems to help. Staying away from any and all technology will help ease frequencies that activate the nanos in the body.

Anyone hoping to help those after a second dose of vax will need to raise their vibration as high as possible and ask for solutions from their higher selves and listen and feel very carefully to ensure that the advice is from a higher consciousness. Unfortunately vaxed people give off deeply disturbing energies and frequencies as well as entities. It will become imperative for those associating with them not to be overcome by this, so maintaining and clearing energy will have to come first.

Its important to realise that this is not about fear, attack and defence. That attracts more of the same. This is about building the world and energy as we want it. Constant visualisation of a better world and a heart felt belief will go a long long way to its materialisation.

Last edited by Trisher; 29th March 2021 at 08:32.

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th March 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (29th March 2021), Elainie (29th March 2021), Franny (29th March 2021), Harmony (29th March 2021), janette (3rd April 2021), Journeyman (29th March 2021), Karezza (6th April 2021), Sunny (29th March 2021), wondering (30th March 2021), Zirconian (4th April 2021)

29. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

I listened to this and its a futuristic technology that we may have in the world but its not available to use for regular people right now as far as I know.

The second dose of vax seems to be far more potent and active in shutting off the spiritual connections, reversing the chakras and hooking people tightly into the matrix way of thinking and doing. There is also a demonic side to it. People who are immersed in this false matrix do not always feel cut off from Source. Its as if they are experiencing a non source source. Those that know what Source feels like in the body will probably be more aware of what has happened.

I know that infra red lights used on the back and the front will help pull the chakras back into balance. This would need to be done twice a day at the very least. Borax is helpful in undoing nanos and eliminating them from the body. A deep connection to nature also seems to help. Staying away from any and all technology will help ease frequencies that activate the nanos in the body.

Anyone hoping to help those after a second dose of vax will need to raise their vibration as high as possible and ask for solutions from their higher selves and listen and feel very carefully to ensure that the advice is from a higher consciousness. Unfortunately vaxed people give off deeply disturbing energies and frequencies as well as entities. It will become imperative for those associating with them not to be overcome by this, so maintaining and clearing energy will have to come first.

Its important to realise that this is not about fear, attack and defence. That attracts more of the same. This is about building the world and energy as we want it. Constant visualisation of a better world and a heart felt belief will go a long long way to its materialisation.
    Hi Trisher,
    You and a few others are sensing something but can you please elaborate? Observations that people are having chakras reversed etc. is based on what evidence?

I am fervent in my opposition to vaccination with no shame. This new technology is horrendous on all levels. At the same time, I don't feel anything energetically reversed from the several people I have come across that feels as you describe? I meet people in a spa as a massage therapist and touch people of course. I have not encountered what you are describing. What I have described from people IN GENERAL is being "scattered" and unable to process information. I see that when I give simple directions and the person can't follow. BUT this is not only jab recipients. It disturbs me to read comments describing what you and others have said because I simply cannot sense the same thing?

In general I am very alarmed that there is a schism being created where those who choose to avoid the vaccination are "demonized" under a mistaken belief system. It ALSO worries me that projection of "demonization" could be attributed to those who receive the injection based on a different, but also mistaken "belief system".

I feel very emotional these days and as if the "energy" of the collective in general is "weird". I have been focusing as you do on my vision of the world my heart knows is possible. One aspect is that we will LEARN as a collective from this Horrific assault.

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th March 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (29th March 2021), Franny (29th March 2021), Icare (29th March 2021), janette (3rd April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (29th March 2021), Sunny (31st March 2021), Uncle Danny (27th April 2021), wondering (30th March 2021)

31. Link to Post #56
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Delight (here)

Hi Trisher,
    You and a few others are sensing something but can you please elaborate? Observations that people are having chakras reversed etc. is based on what evidence?

I am fervent in my opposition to vaccination with no shame. This new technology is horrendous on all levels. At the same time, I don't feel anything energetically reversed from the several people I have come across that feels as you describe? I meet people in a spa as a massage therapist and touch people of course. I have not encountered what you are describing. What I have described from people IN GENERAL is being "scattered" and unable to process information. I see that when I give simple directions and the person can't follow. BUT this is not only jab recipients. It disturbs me to read comments describing what you and others have said because I simply cannot sense the same thing?

In general I am very alarmed that there is a schism being created where those who choose to avoid the vaccination are "demonized" under a mistaken belief system. It ALSO worries me that projection of "demonization" could be attributed to those who receive the injection based on a different, but also mistaken "belief system".

I feel very emotional these days and as if the "energy" of the collective in general is "weird". I have been focusing as you do on my vision of the world my heart knows is possible. One aspect is that we will LEARN as a collective from this Horrific assault.
    I started this thread because I could feel those that had had the first jab were suffering energetically aside from the physical effects some might have been experiencing. After the second jab this became magnified. Energy of the body and wellness go hand in hand. If you do not have a properly flowing energy body you will eventually feel it in the physical.

How do I describe this "feeling". I can't. Its like trying to tell someone how you feel or sense the atmosphere in a room or how you sense fear from someone. I know how people feel when the energies flow properly and I can pick up when they don't and where the blocks are. There might be some tests that can be done on people like Kirlian photography or bio feed back machines?

Right now energetic solutions are needed for this heartbreaking situation. There are a number of people scattered about the world working towards this and we will all be needing it one way or another.

As you mentioned Delight there are a number of people who are mentioning this aspect and not just on this forum. Tony Pantelleresco on his latest podcast elaborated on this. People who are healers are saying that they cannot connect people back to feeling their connection with Source. Some people themselves are saying they have lost their creativity and just don't feel the same any more and some don't feel a thing.

There are many layers to this vax and it will likely need multiple solutions.

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th March 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (29th March 2021), fifi (31st March 2021), Franny (29th March 2021), Icare (29th March 2021), janette (3rd April 2021), Karezza (6th April 2021), Sunny (31st March 2021), wondering (30th March 2021), Zirconian (4th April 2021)

33. Link to Post #57
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
    Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 02:03.

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th March 2021), Franny (29th March 2021), Icare (29th March 2021), janette (3rd April 2021), Trisher (29th March 2021), wondering (30th March 2021), Zirconian (4th April 2021)

35. Link to Post #58
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks for your thoughts there Trisher.

The technology would be readily available to everyone if people stopped what they were doing, withdrew all their energies from the current system, pulled together and worked with the answers instead.

The answer lays within taking people back to their natural state. Man-made problems require man-made solutions. Natural remedies cannot touch what is in these vaccines, natural solutions at best, can only temporarily alleviate symptoms. If anyone has seen what devastating consequences these vaccines have had on the nervous system and all the neurological pathways, the uncontrollable shaking etc, and they have seen the work of Carrie Madej, they would understand why. It's why the vaccines were designed this way. It's a program.

The technology Brian has developed would provide the antidote required to return people back to their natural state.
    I am with you all the way with that one Constance. The vax may be the silver lining...the push into the "future" methods of wholistic wellness.

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

avid (29th March 2021), Bill Ryan (29th March 2021), Constance (29th March 2021), Icare (29th March 2021), janette (3rd April 2021), Karezza (6th April 2021), wondering (30th March 2021), Zirconian (4th April 2021)

37. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

There are many layers to this vax and it will likely need multiple solutions.
    SOURCE is available to ANYONE at anytime for any reason. I have to factor in the bleed through of astral content in the presence of fearful thought forms that then may express as physical manifestation of sense.

IMO and supported by historic evidence, we are PROGRAMMED by belief in the realm of this 3D/4D. Can I think of a more demonic thoughtform than to project the jab as a shut off valve to SOURCE? I don't like Tony Pantelleresco's energy personally.

ALL in ALL , our own level of Consciousness is what we "get". In the hermetic laws, the first is mentalism. IMO these laws are "our" laws in this experience.

The All is mind; The Universe is Mental.

Most people who accept the jab are not at a level of awareness necessary to experience how their mind led them to get the jab in the first place (OR THEY WOULD SAY NO). Some other people have said that this is an initiation for people and that is not necessarily pleasant.

38. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th March 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (30th March 2021), Constance (29th March 2021), janette (3rd April 2021), Karezza (6th April 2021), Phoenix1304 (22nd August 2021), Trisher (30th March 2021), Uncle Danny (27th April 2021), wondering (30th March 2021)

39. Link to Post #60
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
    Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 02:03.

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th March 2021), EFO (29th March 2021), Icare (29th March 2021), janette (3rd April 2021), Trisher (30th March 2021), wondering (30th March 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 3 7 LastLast