+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 4 7 LastLast

Thread: What to do if you have had the experimental jab

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Default Re: What to do if you have had the experimental jab

Quote Posted by Constance (here)

The technology Brian has developed would provide the antidote required to return people back to their natural state.
    Is there any crowd funding for devices he has developed so we can make them available ASAP?

In the meantime before any machines may be available or in addition to these, I recommend that when people are able to recognize an issue, frequency treatments like vie light AND sound frequency seem logical. Lets compile a list all the ones we know would work. IMO intuition will help us develop the ones.

I think placing a speaker underwater to bathe the person with sound is a possible treatment. Making sure the person is well hydrated and mineralized and bathed in sound is intuitively my idea to research.

Here is one speaker
    AQ339 Diluvioᵀᴹ Underwater Loudspeaker
    The Diluvio™ Underwater Speaker is the world’s only full-frequency, full-fidelity underwater speaker. This state of the art speaker adds high-quality sound to your pool, enabling a wide array of swimming enthusiasts to enjoy the gift of music below the water’s surface.

I know that PEMF works and would look at that. This is one company's info...

Quote What types of conditions can PEMF therapy treat?Since the cellular reaction takes place in every body, magnetic fields are not condition specific. As a result, PEMF therapy can be used to assist with the majority of conditions. In fact, clinical studies have demonstrated that PEMFs are capable of:

Read Part 3: PEMF Therapy vs. Alternative non invasive treatments

Increasing circulation
    Decreasing inflammation
    Accelerating bone healing
    Enhancing muscle function
    Reducing the effects of stress
    Improving blood oxygenation, and much more
    NewMed offers PEMF therapy devices that have a wide variety of applicators and can help with various diseases, disorders, injuries, or diseases. Individuals can contact NewMed to find out how PEMF therapy can help with their particular needs.

Why choose PEMF therapy?
    PEMF is a non-invasive and drug-free therapy that compliments other therapies and, together with a combination of regular exercise and a healthy diet, can aid acceleration of the healing process. However, individuals are advised to consult their physicals before changing any medication.

For pain
    If individuals are living with constant pain, they would likely have already tried different forms of therapy; if unsuccessful they may have taken certain painkillers to conceal the pain and organize their daily routine around their pain.

This cycle is followed for such a long time that resistance builds up in the body. Long-term pain medication can also lead to other consequences such as internal bleeding and stomach problems. PEMFs can accelerate the healing process, reducing pain and allowing individuals to move more freely.

For sleep management
    At NewMed, one recurrent piece of feedback is that PEMF therapy improves people’s sleep quality. PEMFs are not only useful for deep relaxation but also help with falling asleep and sustaining sleep throughout the night.

PEMF therapy relaxes both the mind and the body and facilitates the release of two hormones called Melatonin and Human Growth Hormone (HGH), which are crucial for longevity and deep sleep, thus improving people’s sleep.

Through theta-delta frequencies, the brain is induced with the traditionally known frequencies for deep relaxation and sleep. Melatonin is one of the most vital hormones for anti-aging and sleep. PEMF therapy stimulates its production in the pineal gland.

HGH is another vital hormone that plays a role in deep sleep and is also stimulated by PEMFs. During deep sleep, both Melatonin and HGH hormones are produced which are also known to have anti-aging properties.

Deep sleep is promoted by PEMF therapy, thereby recharging the body and providing people with an increasing amount of energy during the day. Sleep issues should be tackled to ensure a good quality night’s sleep, because sleep revitalizes and heals the body. So, it is important to get plenty of sleep.

For mental focus
    The programs in PEMF therapy promote an alpha state, wherein the mind is awakened but relaxed, and set to learn and simultaneously retain much more without continuous reviewing.

Beta brain waves are induced by another program, where the ability for data processing, problem solving, and multitasking is increased, allowing individuals to prevent distraction, have focused control, and be highly productive.

For stress reduction
    Studies have demonstrated that when PEMF therapy is regularly used, it changes the body’s stress responses by directly acting on major related components, such as the endocrine and nervous systems, along with the cells or organs of the body.

In addition, PEMFs can make the body less reactive to extended episodes of stress. Transcranial PEMF was approved by the FDA in 2011 for treating severe, drug-resistant depression.

For injury, recovery and healing
    Use PEMF therapy to prepare, perform and recover; if PEMF therapy is performed regularly, it allows muscles to work harder for a longer period of time and recover more rapidly. PEMF therapy triggers the process of energy production in muscles and also increases the cellular energy by as much as 500%.

In addition, PEMF therapy provides a gentle way to trigger the production of heat stress proteins prior to exercise. These proteins not only prevent the breakdown and wear and tear of cells, but also encourage accelerated healing from injury.

Studies show that with PEMF therapy, the uptake of oxygen into muscle increases by at least 1%, which is sufficient to considerably improve endurance and performance. PEMF therapy also stimulates blood vessel growth, which increases circulation further aiding tissues to receive their required nutrition, while expelling their generated waste.

For the casual exerciser, this means less pain and tenderness the day after activity. For the competitive athlete, this means reduced recovery time between training and more effective training. For everyone, it means building a healthier environment within the body, which is less likely to become susceptible to injury.

Calf pain

Why do I need treatment at a cellular level?
    The charge of the cell membrane is affected by magnetic fields, causing the membrane channels to open up. These channels are similar to the windows and doors of a house. When the cell channels are opened, nutrients enter the cell more easily and the cellular waste is more easily removed, helping to rebalance and restore optimum function of the cell.

If sufficient cells are restored, they will all perform more efficiently. The same type of cells come together to make tissues, which in turn come together to form organs. Therefore, when cellular function is restored or maintained, organ function is also restored or maintained, enabling the whole body to function in a better way.

Can anyone use PEMFs?
    PEMF therapy should never be used if the applicators have to be placed over implanted electrical devices like intrathecal pumps, cochlear implants, and pacemakers. This precaution is taken to make sure that the magnetic field does not affect the performance of these devices.

Further than that, PEMF therapy can be safely used by everyone and anywhere. In addition, applicators can be placed over sensitive organs, for example prostate, over the eyes, and the brain. In effect, study has demonstrated that when applicators are placed the over the heart, they can improve congestive heart failure.

Can PEMFs protect me from future injuries and ailments?
    Improper functioning of the cells, regardless of the reason, can lead to serious illness. Magnetic fields improve energy, circulation, and the repair process in order to protect against cell malfunction. They also help to increase unique stress proteins present in the cells.

Cell breakdown, caused by wear and tear, can be prevented by using these proteins, which also encourage rapid recovery from injury. Magnetic fields are capable of balancing bodily functions and tissues at extremely fundamental levels, even before problems and damage take place.

What is a PEMF therapy device and how does it work?
    To apply PEMF therapy, an electrical current is run through a copper coil which produces a magnetic field. This has been incorporated into various types of devices, with a full body therapy mat being the most effective and oft-used device. One either lays on the mat or places the applicator in the region that needs to be treated. PEMFs will enter through the body targeting the muscle tissue, cells, and even bones.

While the use of PEMF therapy does not affect many people, there are some who can have mild adverse reactions. Since magnet therapies have a wide range of actions within the body, it is common to experience some mild discomfort, particularly when initiating treatment.

The majority of these reactions are temporary and mild. In people with electromagnetic hypersensitivity and electrical hypersensitivity, these reactions are not only increasingly common but also more uncomfortable, yet magnetic therapy is seldom discontinued in this situation. Usually, the issues can be resolved by slightly adjusting the treatment.

PEMF Therapy

Although PEMF therapy may seem like a novel technology, it has been safely and effectively utilized across America and Europe for over five decades. PEMF therapy is surrounded by more than 7,000 studies and clinical trials, including those from NASA, that have demonstrated the advantages of PEMFs. PEMF is a popular therapy used for better health and improved performance of both humans and animals worldwide.
    Last edited by Delight; 29th March 2021 at 21:45.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th March 2021), Constance (29th March 2021), Franny (29th March 2021), Harmony (31st March 2021), Icare (30th March 2021), janette (3rd April 2021), kfm27917 (2nd May 2021), Trisher (30th March 2021)

3. Link to Post #62
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
    Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 02:02.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th March 2021), Delight (29th March 2021), Harmony (31st March 2021), janette (3rd April 2021), Trisher (30th March 2021)

5. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,504 times in 274 posts

Removed by Jim.
    Last edited by TravelerJim; 30th March 2021 at 12:23.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TravelerJim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th March 2021), janette (3rd April 2021), Trisher (30th March 2021)

7. Link to Post #64
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,192 times in 437 posts

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    Quote Posted by Trisher (here)
    There are many layers to this vax and it will likely need multiple solutions.
    SOURCE is available to ANYONE at anytime for any reason. I have to factor in the bleed through of astral content in the presence of fearful thought forms that then may express as physical manifestation of sense.

IMO and supported by historic evidence, we are PROGRAMMED by belief in the realm of this 3D/4D. Can I think of a more demonic thoughtform than to project the jab as a shut off valve to SOURCE? I don't like Tony Pantelleresco's energy personally.

ALL in ALL , our own level of Consciousness is what we "get". In the hermetic laws, the first is mentalism. IMO these laws are "our" laws in this experience.

The All is mind; The Universe is Mental.

Most people who accept the jab are not at a level of awareness necessary to experience how their mind led them to get the jab in the first place (OR THEY WOULD SAY NO). Some other people have said that this is an initiation for people and that is not necessarily pleasant.
    Tony Pantelleresco may not be everyone's cup of tea mainly because of the way he presents his information. However his work stems very much from his extensive research over years into nanos and their production and use and the nano poisoning that is found in vaccines, water, food, soil, insects, plants , animals and humans. His work also goes into EMFs and frequencies that activate these nanos. Cliff Carnicom from the Carnicom institute has spent years studying chemtrails and nanos and has found similar alarming facts but works at a very slow methodical pace and like Tony offers some solutions but not nearly as many.

I can only say that in my experience and that of a few others we have had to come to the realisation that there is dark intent in these jabs. I would ask that everyone search out their own truth on this matter and stay alert and open minded to the possibilities of the far reaching harm on all levels. I would be remiss in not sharing what I have found to be true. How can we find the solutions if we have not found all the aspects we need solutions for?

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Anka (1st April 2021), Bill Ryan (30th March 2021), EFO (30th March 2021), Harmony (31st March 2021), Hym (30th March 2021), janette (3rd April 2021), Journeyman (30th March 2021), Reinhard (30th March 2021), wondering (1st April 2021)

9. Link to Post #65
    Thanks

I can only say that in my experience and that of a few others we have had to come to the realisation that there is dark intent in these jabs. I would ask that everyone search out their own truth on this matter and stay alert and open minded to the possibilities of the far reaching harm on all levels. I would be remiss in not sharing what I have found to be true. How can we find the solutions if we have not found all the aspects we need solutions for?
    You are 100% right in sharing what you have found to be true. Those who are actually in roles dealing with energy and the body need to share. You probably know that some people grab energy by triggering others "negative" emotions like fear.
    This is not just found from one direction. The "Celestine Prophecy" books describe it in fictional form. People who are not aware of their OWN energetics can fall prey to projection and energy "stealing" and never even realize it. They are misguided when they project their own interrupted source on others.

In this very crucial moment, I feel it is important to share MY own observations. SOURCE is always waiting. Bidden or unbidden god is present and all we are asked is to allow the connection. IMO this cabal counts on ignorance on ALL LEVELS.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st March 2021), Harmony (31st March 2021), janette (3rd April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (30th March 2021), Trisher (31st March 2021), Uncle Danny (27th April 2021), wondering (1st April 2021)

11. Link to Post #66
    Aaland Avalon Member Blastolabs's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,352 times in 432 posts

I make my own PEMF devices.

They are extremely easy and cheap to make.

I recently bought a used 600 watt car amplifier and have been using it to power the coil.

I'll post some pics and simple instructions later today.

I've been getting 1600 micro-teslas with my new $40 set up.

Most studies I have read show around 400 micro-teslas so there is no reason to spend thousands of dollars on a machine.

I can confirm it works for pain relief and seems to I increase altered states when meditating.

12. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Blastolabs For This Post:

Anka (1st April 2021), Bill Ryan (31st March 2021), EFO (30th March 2021), Harmony (31st March 2021), Hym (31st March 2021), janette (3rd April 2021), meat suit (31st March 2021), onawah (30th March 2021), Phoenix1304 (22nd August 2021), Reinhard (30th March 2021), s7e6e (31st March 2021), Sue (Ayt) (1st April 2021), Sunny (31st March 2021), Trisher (31st March 2021), wondering (1st April 2021)

13. Link to Post #67
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,568 times in 1,716 posts

Quote Posted by Blastolabs (here)

I recently bought a used 600 watt car amplifier and have been using it to power the coil.

Most studies I have read show around 400 micro-teslas so there is no reason to spend thousands of dollars on a machine.

I can confirm it works for pain relief and seems to I increase altered states when meditating.
    The results sound very interesting.Waiting for your instructions and photos when are available.
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Anka (1st April 2021), Bill Ryan (31st March 2021), Harmony (31st March 2021), janette (3rd April 2021), meat suit (31st March 2021), onawah (30th March 2021), Reinhard (30th March 2021), Sue (Ayt) (1st April 2021), Trisher (31st March 2021), wondering (1st April 2021)

15. Link to Post #68
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
    Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 01:59.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st March 2021), Harmony (31st March 2021), janette (3rd April 2021), Karezza (6th April 2021), meat suit (31st March 2021), Trisher (31st March 2021), wondering (1st April 2021)

17. Link to Post #69
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Constance (here)
    How can we find the solutions if we have not found all the aspects we need solutions for?
    Absolutely it's like a needle in a haystack trying to pin point all aspects and equally, throwing all kinds of things at the symptoms of this man made disease can be like playing pin the tail on the donkey.

There are six causes of disease; deficiency, which then causes excess, which then causes a deficit, which then causes an overload, which then causes a depletion, which then causes a collapse which can then end in death.

If people don't receive an individualized treatment for these things and if people throw things at the symptoms in the hope that it may actually fix a person, and people don't know how to detox properly, it can do more harm than good.

This is where understanding Universal Kinesiology and having a highly developed bio and neurofeedback machine for pinpointing exactly what is going on is crucial with these man-made vaccines.

Mycoplasmas, bacteria, nano-particles, insect borne vectors etc. are the anti-intelligence. They are very clever at hiding themselves from detection and can be very difficult to treat. However, what Brian has developed with his Universal Kinesiology and bio/neuro feedback device can allow the body to detect and identify these man-made diseases and the exact appropriate treatment can be made available.

Edited to add: People just need to get behind his work and support him, if they feel that this resonates with them...
    I have been thinking about this thread all day. I spend many hours studying what is being broadcast by the alternative POV. I see patterns and I think because I am looking for patterns that indicate healing and well being, restoration of freedom and INSPIRATION, I see them.

Think about what INSPIRATION MEANS. It is breathing in and implies understanding, power and creativity. Breathe is associated with bringing in of life force in every culture.

IMO this is an Initaition happening and we are all those who chose an opportunity as a Master class. What to "do" about having had the experimental treatment is important to millions already. For these folk, it is no longer valuable to beat the drum I drum of NO. Now, these folks need to integrate the situuation.

I have been on a journey for a long time and learned a few things that actually help me. I will call on these to withstand the Force being applied. The same kind of process MUST work in any moment if it is truely a healing modality.

I agree with the statement that a "problem " which I will call a state or condition cannot be addressed at the same level in which it was created. This is a really important concept to contemplate. I will address the jab. We have to deal with it META physically which will then manifest physically.

A person for whatever reason accepts the jab. This is a state of mind. Maybe people who have enthusiastically embraced the jab have massive protection unconsciously by activating the placebo effect. That is provavble to opporate in about 30% of any "medicine". I am sure most have heard of this and had it work in some way. The placebo effect is a response that the human initiates when it expects and allows the GOOD of an applied modality. The person DID that. The person will bring whatever is needed within the self to create a positive outcome.

In the insanity of the last period of CRISIS, LOTS of sense has been jettisoned IMO. I do not enjoy hearing Sherri Tennpenny in her frustration declare that once the jab happens, nothing can be done. It means to me that she is not contemplating what we have learned about the placebo effect. She obviously is not communicating with others who insist the work is to keep doing the practices we have been learning of how to CHANGE our physiology using meditation and intention.

We at this TIME do not know exactly what will help but we have to call on common understandings of how humans can overcome ANY condition. The level we must appraoch with no physical clues is activate in every way we know the PERFECT PATTERN that preceded outr incarnation. The body has a knowledge of its etheric body which can be activated. By seeing our body within the field of consciousness and using energy and information of what we CHOOSE to experience in the body, we initiate the "I am the Placebo" CONSCIOUSLY.

What can people do? WAY WAY MORE THAN IS NOW IN THE COMMON IMAGINATION. It is time to USE whatever you know of the place from which all that is, came... the METAphysical source of our own LIFE (that is connected to SOURCE)

1. LEARN HOW TO RELAX the body consciously using any number of techniques. This is the most important way we allow the Universal life force.
    2. Learn to intend and how to focus on the wish full filled CONSCIOUSLY.

I listen to many beautiful talks to remind me of my POWER to withstand ANY outside force no matter the situation through the LARGER POV (that other level beyond the particular circumstance).

I like listening to Brian read great books. This is what I am listening to now and what INSIRED this post.

Last edited by Delight; 31st March 2021 at 00:57.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st March 2021), Constance (31st March 2021), fifi (31st March 2021), Harmony (31st March 2021), janette (3rd April 2021), meat suit (31st March 2021), sllim11 (1st April 2021), Trisher (31st March 2021)

19. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

Quote Posted by EFO (here)
    Quote Posted by Blastolabs (here)

The results sound very interesting.Waiting for your instructions and photos when are available.
    Me too. PEMF is already showing so many promises for people who can access this tech. I found this about a Veternarian ASSiSSi loop modality but it will be instructive in any case. It decreases inflammation.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Anka (1st April 2021), Bill Ryan (31st March 2021), janette (3rd April 2021), Trisher (31st March 2021), wondering (1st April 2021)

21. Link to Post #71
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
    Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 01:59.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st March 2021), Harmony (31st March 2021), janette (3rd April 2021), Karezza (6th April 2021), meat suit (31st March 2021), Trisher (31st March 2021), wondering (1st April 2021)

23. Link to Post #72
    Thanks

I can't recommend this video enough for me tonight. We seek to embody grace IMO. God will never abandon us because god is within a LIVING body and we are embodied in god. The body is fully capable of engaging into a bigger life .What we experience in our internal world is calling us to be wholed. Nothing is impossible to change.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st March 2021), Harmony (31st March 2021), janette (3rd April 2021), Journeyman (31st March 2021), Sue (Ayt) (1st April 2021), Trisher (31st March 2021), wondering (1st April 2021)

25. Link to Post #73
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Here is a further list of things to take to help the physical body and the immune system. Some are repeats. This list will help both the vaxed and those not vaxed. This list is from Tony Pantelleresco who now states that there is shedding going on from those that have had the jab. This is exactly what Geerte Bossche has stated recently and a few others.
    This list is some of Tony's recommendations.

Vit C as ascorbic acid
    Potassium Chloride
    Copper chloride
    Zinc Chloride
    NAC
    Acetyl L Carnitine
    Quercetin with zinc
    OPC
    Niacinimide (flush)
    Cobalt Chloride
    Apigenin
    Retinol Palmitate
    SOD
    Selenium liposome
    Essential oils
    Any pines, like balsam, Siberian fir
    White Thyme
    Oregano
    Cinnamon
    Clove
    Cardemon
    Bay
    Cajeput
    4 thieves
    Rosemary extract with Black tea.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st March 2021), Delight (31st March 2021), EFO (31st March 2021), Harmony (31st March 2021), janette (3rd April 2021), Karezza (6th April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (1st April 2021), Zirconian (3rd April 2021)

27. Link to Post #74
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,530 times in 2,552 posts

I started this thread because I could feel those that had had the first jab were suffering energetically aside from the physical effects some might have been experiencing. After the second jab this became magnified. Energy of the body and wellness go hand in hand. If you do not have a properly flowing energy body you will eventually feel it in the physical.

How do I describe this "feeling". I can't. Its like trying to tell someone how you feel or sense the atmosphere in a room or how you sense fear from someone. I know how people feel when the energies flow properly and I can pick up when they don't and where the blocks are. There might be some tests that can be done on people like Kirlian photography or bio feed back machines?

Right now energetic solutions are needed for this heartbreaking situation. There are a number of people scattered about the world working towards this and we will all be needing it one way or another.

As you mentioned Delight there are a number of people who are mentioning this aspect and not just on this forum. Tony Pantelleresco on his latest podcast elaborated on this. People who are healers are saying that they cannot connect people back to feeling their connection with Source. Some people themselves are saying they have lost their creativity and just don't feel the same any more and some don't feel a thing.

I read the comment pasted below in Dr. Mercola's comment section. Seems to concur with your post above, Trisher.

"I have some very scary observations about the effect of mRNA “vaccines”. I am trained in PKP kinesiology which is similar to what Dr. Dietrich Reinhart does using muscle testing – Dr. Mercola has interviewed him. It is a blend of Eastern (energetic) and tradition western practices. I was stunned to find that people who have been vaccinated with the mRNA have a massive (90+%) drain in their energetic system and what little they have reduces slowly over time. The auric field drops from 2-4’ to about 1”. I could not get locking muscles at all. It has not been long enough yet for this to play out, but how can we live without an energy field? What on earth can cause this??? Is it the medaling in our DNA? The impression that I get from these people is almost like that of a zombie energetically - non-responsive to anything. And so far I have not found any recourse to reverse this or have any effect whatsoever... nothing..

The implications of course are more than concerning. On the other hand I found absolutely no indication of this energetic problem with the more traditional vector vaccine from Astra Zeneca. ( i’m in Canada and this one is very popular here.) I have not had the opportunity to test Johnson and Johnson recipients. A colleague of mine In Phoenix who does bodywork/Reiki etc also had the opportunity to work with a client who had the mRNA. She was also shocked to find that she couldn’t really do much as there was no energy there to work with. I have not spoken to any other practitioners about it. Vaccinated people do not seem to notice this electrical energy change yet because the body still has its physical energy from before the vaccine. But there is little electrical energy for healing and rejuvenation, brain and muscle function, and everything else. Does anyone have any thoughts on what is going on here???"
    https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2021/03/23/covid-19-vaccine-testing-on-children.aspx
    Last edited by Sue (Ayt); 1st April 2021 at 05:14. Reason: silly typo
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

28. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Anka (1st April 2021), Bill Ryan (1st April 2021), Constance (1st April 2021), Delight (1st April 2021), Harmony (1st April 2021), I should cocoa (29th April 2021), janette (3rd April 2021), Karezza (6th April 2021), meat suit (3rd April 2021), sllim11 (1st April 2021), Trisher (1st April 2021), wondering (1st April 2021), Zirconian (3rd April 2021)

29. Link to Post #75
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
    Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 01:57.

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st April 2021), Elainie (1st April 2021), Harmony (1st April 2021), janette (3rd April 2021), Karezza (6th April 2021), kfm27917 (2nd May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (1st April 2021), Trisher (1st April 2021), Zirconian (3rd April 2021)

31. Link to Post #76
    Thanks

Here is a further list of things to take to help the physical body and the immune system. Some are repeats. This list will help both the vaxed and those not vaxed. This list is from Tony Pantelleresco who now states that there is shedding going on from those that have had the jab. This is exactly what Geerte Bossche has stated recently and a few others.

Vit C as ascorbic acid
    Potassium Chloride
    Copper chloride
    Zinc Chloride
    NAC
    Acetyl L Carnitine
    Quercetin with zinc
    OPC
    Niacinimide (flush)
    Cobalt Chloride
    Apigenin
    Retinol Palmitate
    SOD
    Selenium liposome
    Essential oils
    White Thyme
    Oregano
    Cinnamon
    Clove
    Cardemon
    Bay
    Cajeput
    4 thieves
    Thank you. The information about neurological disconnection and not enough biofield energy is disturbing. I am in no position to have any opinion. My plan is to continue to affirm that The Living God can do anything. I will hold space for this POWER to act for the GOOD.

It is an initiation IMO.

Splitting Prism of Time Dr Espen Hjalmby

Last edited by Delight; 1st April 2021 at 03:26.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st April 2021), Harmony (1st April 2021), janette (3rd April 2021), Journeyman (1st April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (1st April 2021), Trisher (1st April 2021), wondering (1st April 2021)

33. Link to Post #77
    Thanks

Listen, this is really an opportunity and IMO it is absolutely necessary to cultivate optimism. Optimism is sort of disregarded as perhaps being denial. But NO, I am meaning the optimism that arises because we know that in dulality there IS polarization and the GOOD could be polarized by our focus. We are creating and it is a paradox that we are ONE collective being AND individualized sparks. I think sparks are appropriate because we house life force.

We use energy to create and we create the body. The body has mitochondria. Perhaps the physiological effect of low etheric energy shows the body produces the energy through food etc. Something in the injection drops the voltage.

I will choose to look at the energy drop as a voltage drop which can be renewed from etheric sources and tapping in to the field. WE WILL discover where to intervene because this is an opportunity to change our minds. Where I see a big split is between those who take responsibility and thiose who don't. The system needs the latter.

The ones who cannot take their own power to heal BY TAPPING INTO THE GOD FORCE will dwindle away. Let the dead bury the dead. Life is for the Living. Cliches have meaning.

I do truly deeply wish we would have a literal split and be allowed to be ourselves fully on earth NOW. Mitosis. Polarization. Choose the optimism and create there.

I am going to think on what Oracle Girl suggested, the jab will kill but it will be the slave body. Those who are unable to understand enough are just running programs. But we can definitely communicate intention through the body.

Our health is our first teacher. What if we are all here to create a new relationship to body by taking energy as the baseline?

If the assault of the jab lowers the voltage of the body, then we should look there about it?

Quote Voltage is Life
    Voltage is life and all life has voltage. The question is—is there enough? Voltage is the cause of life and an absolute lack of it is death. Health is a matter of having enough voltage and sickness increases as our voltage declines so treating with voltage gets right to the point.

Voltage implies lots of electrons meaning voltage implies current, frequency, magnetic field as well as pH, oxygen, carbon dioxide and light. The Secret of Light, by Dr. Walter Russel was my starting point 35 years ago, and it was Dr. Jerry Tennant who topped off my education with energy or specifically with electron medicine.

Behind these doctors we have Albert Einstein and many other scientists like Niels Bohr telling us that everything is energy. What we perceive as our physical material world is not physical or material at all. There is an obvious connection between energy and the structure of matter.

When we talk about electrons and voltage we are led to the border line between the physical universe and the world of light and pure energy—yet the amount of voltage controls pH and oxygen levels so when we talk about voltage we are talking about the body`s physical and chemical existence.cont here
    Lets get more VOLTAGE! IMO the wild card that just never is really utilized is THE LIVING GOD SOURCE TO TAP. This is all around you. This permeates everything. IT is our PRIMARY issue that we block voltage to the Divine. People screen away a relationship.

I am going to be harsh here. Any modality that has a "religious" bias is missing the point beings we engage little or LOTS with The Living God. "The sun shines on the just and the unjust". The energy is neutral and accomodating our intentions. We can all wherever we are engage. In that engagement and in that "space" we are ONE. It is where everything is. Thoughts are things, choose the good stuff.

I am wary of any modality or teacher who cannot teach ME as an individual to take responsibility IN THE MOST JOYOUS WAY... that I connect. We simply need god. It is NOW we need this one modality that can transcend the limitations WE CREATED as a collective... things like war and power over. The jab is to me the almost pure essence of over power

People who have gone the way of already taking the jab will have to take responsibility with all their heart, their mind, their OWN essence. They for life or death must REACH OUT to this FORCE. It is Intelligent Infinity and KNOWS us and we are sparks who can be rekindled at any moment. May the Force be with you.
    Last edited by Delight; 1st April 2021 at 05:16.

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st April 2021), Harmony (1st April 2021), janette (3rd April 2021), Journeyman (1st April 2021), Karezza (6th April 2021), kfm27917 (2nd May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (1st April 2021), wondering (1st April 2021)

35. Link to Post #78
    Aaland Avalon Member Blastolabs's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,352 times in 432 posts

This thread inspired me to make this post about DIY PEMF

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...hine-for-Cheap

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Blastolabs For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st April 2021), Delight (1st April 2021), Harmony (1st April 2021), Hym (1st April 2021), janette (3rd April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (1st April 2021), Trisher (1st April 2021), Zirconian (3rd April 2021)

37. Link to Post #79
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sue (Ayt) (here)

I started this thread because I could feel those that had had the first jab were suffering energetically aside from the physical effects some might have been experiencing. After the second jab this became magnified. Energy of the body and wellness go hand in hand. If you do not have a properly flowing energy body you will eventually feel it in the physical.

How do I describe this "feeling". I can't. Its like trying to tell someone how you feel or sense the atmosphere in a room or how you sense fear from someone. I know how people feel when the energies flow properly and I can pick up when they don't and where the blocks are. There might be some tests that can be done on people like Kirlian photography or bio feed back machines?

Right now energetic solutions are needed for this heartbreaking situation. There are a number of people scattered about the world working towards this and we will all be needing it one way or another.

As you mentioned Delight there are a number of people who are mentioning this aspect and not just on this forum. Tony Pantelleresco on his latest podcast elaborated on this. People who are healers are saying that they cannot connect people back to feeling their connection with Source. Some people themselves are saying they have lost their creativity and just don't feel the same any more and some don't feel a thing.

I read the comment pasted below in Dr. Mercola's comment section. Seems to concur with your post above, Trisher.

"I have some very scary observations about the effect of mRNA “vaccines”. I am trained in PKP kinesiology which is similar to what Dr. Dietrich Reinhart does using muscle testing – Dr. Mercola has interviewed him. It is a blend of Eastern (energetic) and tradition western practices. I was stunned to find that people who have been vaccinated with the mRNA have a massive (90+%) drain in their energetic system and what little they have reduces slowly over time. The auric field drops from 2-4’ to about 1”. I could not get locking muscles at all. It has not been long enough yet for this to play out, but how can we live without an energy field? What on earth can cause this??? Is it the medaling in our DNA? The impression that I get from these people is almost like that of a zombie energetically - non-responsive to anything. And so far I have not found any recourse to reverse this or have any effect whatsoever... nothing..

The implications of course are more than concerning. On the other hand I found absolutely no indication of this energetic problem with the more traditional vector vaccine from Astra Zeneca. ( i’m in Canada and this one is very popular here.) I have not had the opportunity to test Johnson and Johnson recipients. A colleague of mine In Phoenix who does bodywork/Reiki etc also had the opportunity to work with a client who had the mRNA. She was also shocked to find that she couldn’t really do much as there was no energy there to work with. I have not spoken to any other practitioners about it. Vaccinated people do not seem to notice this electrical energy change yet because the body still has its physical energy from before the vaccine. But there is little electrical energy for healing and rejuvenation, brain and muscle function, and everything else. Does anyone have any thoughts on what is going on here???"
    https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2021/03/23/covid-19-vaccine-testing-on-children.aspx
    That is a good find Sue. The amount of energy we get from food is minimal compared to the energy we get from the Chakras and the Auric field. Sunlight (without chemtrails across it) and raw food freshly picked will enhance life-force.

Infra red does help to reverse the backward flowing chakras I find on anyone vaxxed. It works for a while. It will also increase energy in the mitochondria and makes EZE water around cells.

For those unable to access infra red then visualization also works. Standing in a visualised pillar of red infra light can do the same as an actual infra red lamp. Visualized sunlight can also nourish the body when the actual sun is dimmed or the sky is overcast.

These are some of the things I know work for vaxxed people and hopefully there will be more solutions available as we pool findings and ideas.

38. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st April 2021), Delight (1st April 2021), EFO (1st April 2021), Harmony (1st April 2021), janette (3rd April 2021), Karezza (6th April 2021), kfm27917 (2nd May 2021), wondering (1st April 2021), Zirconian (3rd April 2021)

39. Link to Post #80
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,568 times in 1,716 posts

Vit C as ascorbic acid
    Potassium Chloride
    Copper chloride
    Zinc Chloride
    NAC
    Acetyl L Carnitine
    Quercetin with zinc
    OPC
    Niacinimide (flush)
    Cobalt Chloride
    Apigenin
    Retinol Palmitate
    SOD
    Selenium liposome
    Essential oils
    White Thyme
    Oregano
    Cinnamon
    Clove
    Cardemon
    Bay
    Cajeput
    4 thieves

I read that Ganoderma,besides other health benefits,is also good for blood clots (and blood in general) considered side effects of cv jabs.
    A source:https://ultimate-mushroom.com/edible...pplanatum.html

I cannot upload a photo of my Ganodermas
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd April 2021), Harmony (2nd April 2021), janette (3rd April 2021), Trisher (2nd April 2021), wondering (2nd April 2021), Zirconian (3rd April 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 4 7 LastLast