+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 7

Thread: What to do if you have had the experimental jab

1. Link to Post #121
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,263 times in 199 posts

Default Re: What to do if you have had the experimental jab

I'm grateful to have spotted this thread and am hopeful that, while reading through, I find some helpful tips and possibly even some support and encouragement, rather than harrassment, for people in my situation.

I am in a position where I have had to get the shot. I put it off until this past October. I live on one side of the country. My elderly mother lives, with no family anywhere near her, on the other side of the country. If she has a fall, stroke, or other medical emergency, in terms of help and long-term support, I am it. I am the one who will be providing support. She is already having trouble with day-to-day activities. I am not allowed on a plane and cannot travel without the shot.

I currently have no income, and many of the jobs I have wished to apply for, that pay more than minimum wage and offer any sort of reasonable security, require employees to be vaccinated.

My partner isn't working, either. He is dealing with (or rather, not dealing with), PTSD/panic attacks, alcoholism, and several other issues I wish to high Heaven he had started addressing a long time ago. After years of trying to help what cannot be helped, I am seriously considering leaving. It makes no sense to remain in an unhealthy, dysfunctional situation where I am while my mother needs help, is vulnerable, and lives alone. If I leave, I need to find solid employment and I need to be able to travel. Which these days means, I need to get the vaccines. Whether I am comfortable with that or not is irrelevent.

To put it mildly, I am under some stress. Adding to this stress is the pervasive pick a side attitude one encounters on social media, online forums, mainstream news, and even among friends. One side loudly proclaims that anyone willingly accepting the vaccine is a fool, is blind to the truth, is a sheep, and is supportive of the public's privacy and basic human rights being stripped away. This side seems to relish it when someone who is vaccinated contracts covid or experiences serious side effects from the vaccine. "See! We told you so!"

The other side shakes their head with an air of thinly veiled superiority and strained patience, and feels that those choosing not to be vaccinated are woefully ignorant (and likely lower class) at best and belligerently endangering public health and selfishly prolonging the crisis at worst. Many on this side seem to almost feel a sense of satisfaction in being "proven right" when an unvaccinated person gets covid. The attitude is often, "Well, what did they expect?", or "They deserved it." if an unvaccinated person dies.

The whole thing is sick, and it is not helpful to anyone.

Do I feel between a rock and a hard place? Yes. Am I stupid or a sheep for getting vaccinated? I guess that is for others who have the luxury of not being in my situation to decide.

For what it is worth, I have been taking zinc, vitamin D3, borax, small amounts of spirluna, and magnesium. I'm looking forward to finding other recommendations in this and other threads. I will begin reading with caution, as my experience in the past has been that similar threads have plenty of comments belittling the vaccinated peppered throughout.
    Last edited by Nenuphar; 5th January 2022 at 15:24.

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Nenuphar For This Post:

Bald (20th February 2022), Bill Ryan (5th January 2022), Chris Gilbert (31st January 2022), Ewan (17th February 2022), Harmony (31st January 2022), Hym (5th January 2022), janette (20th February 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (11th January 2022), Journeyman (11th January 2022), learninglight (11th January 2022), Mark (5th January 2022), Nasu (17th February 2022), Peace in Oz (6th January 2022), pueblo (5th January 2022), Spiral (20th February 2022), Sunny (6th January 2022), The KMan (20th February 2022), Trisher (5th January 2022), ulli (5th January 2022), Victoria (5th January 2022)

3. Link to Post #122
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,039 times in 911 posts

Nenuphar, Much Love here for You and your Mum.

Look up the Zelenko Protocol. It should be on this thread, along with others. It looks like you didn't include increasing your glutathione/N-acetyl cysteine(NAC) levels, or included vitamin C or quercetin. These are included in most of the protocols we see that have had clinical success in aiding the body in isolating, neutralizing and eliminating both the vax ingredients and any other waste materials that cause harm.

However it turns out, You making the decisions for your RIGHT to live with Love, not with addiction, laziness and all, seems like the only path to your living in peace. That separation that will lead you to a fuller life, a whole life, may be more important than whether or not you continue on the highly discouraged vax schedule.

There is no side. There is only US, all of us. The temporary division is part of the diversion.
    No matter what we have done or not done in reaction to this all, we will never find solutions outside of our combined efforts and insights, sharing our experiences.

You'll not get any guilt from me, or many of us here for that matter.
    Go thru the posts here and you should find your answers, remembering that this is not medical advice, just thousands of people studying for thousands of hours, going thru endless testimonies, recording hundreds of videos of vax injuries and deaths, learning the science, the politics of profit behind the plan.....cures for those who've taken the shots....and most importantly the test of our Hearts....

Do I love my son less for having taken a shot, only the 2nd in his life, in response to the very real threat that he may not, without it, ever see or marry his fiance, the love of his young life? Hell No.

When I took him to the airport last month he insisted, a rare thing for him to do, that I copy the detailed VAERS report he had listing his reactions from the shot. He had suffered some other violent reactions from the shot that he hadn't told me about.

His reaching out to me after 4 days was when he felt he might die. Even now I worry about his health, as his previous, minor digestive problems became more serious, problems he is now dealing with proactively. I do not know what the future holds for him and his soon to be wife, except that I'm here for them both.

This is the time for support and love and hugs and understanding....And this comes from me, having moved to a state where I knew there would not be a demand for a mandated poison put into my son's body. And me, someone who saw his best friend, his oldest sister, killed by a polio shot.

You may choose to skip these long paragraphs that follow, but it all has to be said, as there is no way to get around it. To omit it is to be dishonest and that is not acceptable, especially in respect to your reaching out so honestly.

Friends have asked me, most a while back, what vax is the safest. My very studied answer is NOT A SINGLE ONE. It is playing the deadly game of Russian Roulette with your life. I have told them all, with increasing amounts of science to back it all up, and with endless testimonies to prove the amazing first hand experiences of those nurses and doctors who have little to no objection to past vaccines, yet who now witness death, paralysis and permanent injury from the shots, ESPECIALLY THE SECOND SHOTS and boosters, which now are attacking the health of our immune systems with a great advantage.

The first shots create ADE, antibody dependent enhancement, also called PP, pathogenic priming, wherein any subsequent threat to the system is met with an often virulent and deadly attack upon any invaders and in the process destroying the system itself, whether they are from a natural flu type or another synthetic, nano-based dehumanization of the body's chemistry, it's very survival.

The shots now given are not vaccines. The fact that the corrupted medical industry thinks that they have changed the clinical definition of a vaccine, when that is not honestly possible, is proof of their real, deadly intent. A vaccine, by definition, and in historical context written by the industry itself, prevents the acquisition of and the transfer of a specific pathogen.

Getting a 2nd dose, or a booster shot of an ineffective medicine proves that the medicine was never tested to prove it's efficacy, and that the medicine itself was never meant to cure or prevent the spread of anything. The pharma cartel knows this quite well, and the $36 Billion it has paid in fines proves their criminality and the complicity of the governmental agencies that never prosecuted one of their administrators or agents.

I have friends who have taken 2 shots and only because they know me and my heart, we have hugged. I have no fear of what they may or may not transmit to me. I take care of myself. Those who do have a debility from the shots are obvious to me and the odd thing is, for whatever reason, they avoid me. I see it in their eyes. I sense both the emotional and the physical injury from taking the shot(s), and I wish this was not so, as I listen well, even if not to add a single thing, not a shred of the science because that is not what they need to hear.

In fact, more than the physical harm done by the planned poisoning running in their veins, priming their systems with fear, it is the sequential damage to their souls, their spirit, the proving that there were many things in their lives that led up to complying with the loss of control over their health that they now realize. The very last thing they need is me or anyone judging them. How is that helping anyone. Yet when they come off as angry there is no communication that can comfort them, nor can it heal them of any subsequent damage they have incurred.

I am not at all ignorant of any aspect of the tremendous harm that the previous use of vaccines has caused, for decades, not just these last few years that are hitting many people hard, very hard. It should not take anyone this long, as it did not take me, very long at all to know the difference between a healthy choice and a choice made by a deeply routed system of deceit that now demands your being a slave.

Still, when we are together, working in whatever place we find ourselves, are we not human....How many of us made an uninformed 'choice' that hurt us....All of Us...Are we here to bridge that gap that wasn't there for us, or are we here to make it worse for those forced or coerced into taking the shot.

You'd think that those of us who, when hearing anything of importance, always debate, to confirm either the truth or proof of accuracy or inaccuracy, or manipulation of data. I have welcomed debate, which is now rare, with medical professionals and I have experienced not one professional standing in the middle.

Those who are blind to or are complicit with the lies are always angry and dismissive, while those who have learned anew the devastation and manipulation of the science and the entire world they have dedicated their careers to, have learned a lot about the matter. They communicate with another type of emotion entirely, often a resignation of sorts that they have to move forward and maintain the integrity that now insists they fight for the patients they have served for so long. It's a stunned fighter waking up in the middle of the fight, because he was hit so hard it woke him up again.

For most of us there is not a debate, except for sharing the importance of the undeniable fact that we must support each other. There is not one single amount of truth that taking a medical treatment dismisses our humanity or our right to be supported or loved.

In fact it may be more honest to say that the proof of our humanity is our unwavering support and love for those who have taken the shots, injured or not. Did your heart change or your compassion leave you when you took a shot....
    NO...and yet, as we say YES...

YES to your right to choose, even as we all are aware now of not dismissing the harm transmission from the vaxxed person may pose to those of child bearing age. Hopefully the vaxxed are aware of Dr.Tenpenny and Dr. Merritt and Dr. Madej's talks on this subject and then allow these highly experienced doctors to make an impact on your choice of being around children, the pregnant, and all others for whatever time the transmission exists that leads to the many cases of premature menstruation, miscarriages and post menopausal discharge that have been shown to occur due to exposure from those who have taken the shots.

May you find the strength that is within, that has never left you, and may your choices be wise and supported by an even deeper strength that is your purpose for being here.
    Last edited by Hym; 8th January 2022 at 19:33.

4. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Bald (20th February 2022), Bill Ryan (5th January 2022), Ewan (17th February 2022), graciousb (12th January 2022), Harmony (1st February 2022), Heart to heart (5th January 2022), janette (20th February 2022), Mark (11th January 2022), Nasu (17th February 2022), Nenuphar (7th January 2022), Pam (31st January 2022), Peace in Oz (6th January 2022), Reinhard (12th January 2022), Spiral (20th February 2022), The KMan (20th February 2022), Trisher (6th January 2022), ulli (7th February 2022), Victoria (12th January 2022)

5. Link to Post #123
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,192 times in 437 posts

I have just found out that Helios ( UK) has homeopathic remedy pills for all the vaxxes that are available in the UK. The homeopathics are for people with side effects after the vaxx. Their UK landline for advice and remedies is 01982 537254.

6. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

avid (11th January 2022), Ba-ba-Ra (11th January 2022), Bald (20th February 2022), Bill Ryan (11th January 2022), Dennis Leahy (11th January 2022), Ewan (17th February 2022), graciousb (12th January 2022), Heart to heart (12th January 2022), Hym (18th January 2022), janette (20th February 2022), Nasu (17th February 2022), onawah (13th January 2022), Reinhard (12th January 2022), Spiral (20th February 2022), Sunny (12th January 2022), The KMan (20th February 2022), Victoria (12th January 2022), Wind (11th January 2022)

7. Link to Post #124
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,525 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Trisher (here)
    I have just found out that Helios ( UK) has homeopathic remedy pills for all the vaxxes that are available in the UK. The homeopathics are for people with side effects after the vaxx. Their UK landline for advice and remedies is 01982 537254.
    Excellent. (And why didn't I think of this before?! )

Homeopathic remedies can sometimes work genuine miracles on a purely energetic basis — with no biochemical treatment in there anywhere, which doesn't matter one tiny bit.

8. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (12th January 2022), avid (11th January 2022), Ba-ba-Ra (11th January 2022), Bald (20th February 2022), Dennis Leahy (11th January 2022), Ernie Nemeth (31st January 2022), Ewan (17th February 2022), graciousb (12th January 2022), Harmony (1st February 2022), Heart to heart (12th January 2022), Hym (18th January 2022), janette (20th February 2022), Kryztian (3rd February 2022), Nasu (17th February 2022), onawah (13th January 2022), Pam (31st January 2022), Reinhard (12th January 2022), Spiral (20th February 2022), The KMan (20th February 2022), Trisher (11th January 2022), Victoria (12th January 2022), wegge (12th January 2022), Wind (11th January 2022), Yoda (11th January 2022)

9. Link to Post #125
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Coming from a homeopathic standpoint the remedy Dragon's blood 30c has been recommended by Helios for those un-jabbed folks for the vax shedding. Homeopathics just may be the way to go for all side effects and more homeopathic remedies may bubble to the surface as we find what works and what doesn't.

10. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Bald (20th February 2022), Bill Ryan (12th January 2022), DNA (31st January 2022), Ernie Nemeth (31st January 2022), Ewan (17th February 2022), Harmony (1st February 2022), Hym (18th January 2022), janette (20th February 2022), Kryztian (3rd February 2022), Nasu (17th February 2022), onawah (13th January 2022), Pam (31st January 2022), Spiral (20th February 2022), The KMan (20th February 2022), Victoria (26th February 2022)

11. Link to Post #126
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Having just watched the video linked below " The Jerusalem report season 2 Episode 3 Graphene discovery and the fall of democracy" I realised that if this information is true then we have been missing quite a chunk of advice for jabbed folks and those around them.

It would appear that most of the jab effects are from the graphene and nano assemblies and the interaction of EMFs from towers/masts/cellphones/smart meters/5G/etc etc. Apparently jabbed folks are amplifying and emitting these frequencies massively and getting sick from the radiation as well as the inflammation created by the graphene. Those around them are then affected by the frequencies. This effect has been picked up by sensitive people who find that their own energies are downed when close to people who have had the jab.

The use of the Spooky2 on a spectrum sweep has been found to help people, both with and without the jab. It bats off other frequencies. This may explain why.

Antioxidants make a major difference for those affected by EMfs so all advice to take them stands. I would now add to that that magnesium is essential (for calcium gated channels) as is turning off all technology when you can. The video advice is also to take showers to run off any accumulation of frequencies in the body and to ground the feet on bare earth.
    In the link below they are saying that the spike protein has not been found and neither has much of the mrna (only in the initial vax and then in tiny amounts) when looking into the vax ingredients. They also state that flu vaccines have had graphene in them since 2019.

So if we are looking at a massive virus red herring then its time to reduce technology in our environments as much as possible. It would be beneficial to do that anyway. Its no mistake that 5G is being rolled out right now.

https://live.childrenshealthdefense....ort/kHIT9ASDVM

12. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Bald (20th February 2022), Bill Ryan (31st January 2022), DNA (31st January 2022), Ernie Nemeth (31st January 2022), Ewan (17th February 2022), Harmony (1st February 2022), janette (20th February 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (31st January 2022), Kryztian (1st February 2022), Pam (31st January 2022), Spiral (20th February 2022), Sue (Ayt) (31st January 2022), The KMan (20th February 2022), Victoria (26th February 2022), wondering (31st January 2022)

13. Link to Post #127
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Having just watched the video linked below " The Jerusalem report season 2 Episode 3 Graphene discovery and the fall of democracy" I realised that if this information is true then we have been missing quite a chunk of advice for jabbed folks and those around them.

It would appear that most of the jab effects are from the graphene and nano assemblies and the interaction of EMFs from towers/masts/cellphones/smart meters/5G/etc etc. Apparently jabbed folks are amplifying and emitting these frequencies massively and getting sick from the radiation as well as the inflammation created by the graphene. Those around them are then affected by the frequencies. This effect has been picked up by sensitive people who find that their own energies are downed when close to people who have had the jab.

The use of the Spooky2 on a spectrum sweep has been found to help people, both with and without the jab. It bats off other frequencies. This may explain why.

Antioxidants make a major difference for those affected by EMfs so all advice to take them stands. I would now add to that that magnesium is essential (for calcium gated channels) as is turning off all technology when you can. The video advice is also to take showers to run off any accumulation of frequencies in the body and to ground the feet on bare earth.
    In the link below they are saying that the spike protein has not been found and neither has much of the mrna (only in the initial vax and then in tiny amounts) when looking into the vax ingredients. They also state that flu vaccines have had graphene in them since 2019.

So if we are looking at a massive virus red herring then its time to reduce technology in our environments as much as possible. It would be beneficial to do that anyway. Its no mistake that 5G is being rolled out right now.

https://live.childrenshealthdefense....ort/kHIT9ASDVM
    Even though I have tried to watch everything done by Ricardo Delgado, this is a very powerful presentation. I have followed his work from the beginning but even with that being so, this is tough to watch. I absolutely believe that he has this thing figured out pretty dang well, way closer than most. All of this variant stuff is absolutely unprovable. I believe the ultimate question is how sacred do each of us hold our own beliefs? At what point do we find the deception more comfortable than admitting maybe we got something wrong, or that undergraduate degree, PHD, doctorate or high IQ we have might not mean we understand the whole picture, or that we we taken in my layer upon layers of deception. It's a pretty tough pill to swallow..

Your advice here is golden, Trisher. I would like to add my own experience of turning off wi-fi at night and doing the earthing, simply standing on (preferably if possible moist ground) and the using of an earthing mat at night have been very helpful. I also use earthing mats, one on my bed and another one that I can move around while indoors. I firmly believe that earthing is natures way of healing for the animal world. If cold, one can benefit from placing hands on a tree. I really notice the nights where I forget to turn off the wi-fi.

I am a huge believer in bioGeometry to assist in combating the harmful frequencies. I have been wearing a Biosignatures Neck Pendant and swear by it. I have been wearing it for about a year. Unfortunately, they either don't make a large number of them or they sell like hotcakes because they are always sold out, just checked and they are still sold out.

Definitely need to look into the Spooky2 and get over the computer aspect of it.

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st January 2022), Delight (31st January 2022), DNA (31st January 2022), Ewan (17th February 2022), Harmony (17th February 2022), janette (20th February 2022), Kryztian (1st February 2022), Reinhard (20th February 2022), Spiral (20th February 2022), The KMan (20th February 2022), Trisher (1st February 2022), Victoria (26th February 2022)

15. Link to Post #128
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,329 times in 930 posts

This website just came to me from one of my students. Although I cannot vouch for its efficacy, I think maybe someone reading this can try out a session with the ET's who promise to reverse the deleterious effects of the shots:

https://ethealing.com/healing-vaccine-damage/

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd February 2022), Harmony (17th February 2022), janette (20th February 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (17th February 2022), Reinhard (20th February 2022), The KMan (20th February 2022), Trisher (3rd February 2022)

17. Link to Post #129
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,329 times in 930 posts

Just discovered another way to energetically clear out the shots. This one costs $33:
    https://www.christof.love/vaccine-clearing/

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd February 2022), Ewan (17th February 2022), Harmony (17th February 2022), janette (20th February 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (17th February 2022), Reinhard (20th February 2022), The KMan (20th February 2022), Trisher (3rd February 2022)

19. Link to Post #130
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

An extremely good article from Dr Sircus with an excellent video on Chlorine Dioxide.(MMS/CDS). Here is the start of it with the link below to the rest.

The Best Treatment for Vaccine and Viral Induced Myocarditis

This essay presents a medical discovery significant for those suffering from COVID vaccines and viral-induced myocarditis. We propose that the perfect, most fundamental treatment for myocarditis is magnesium chloride and chlorine dioxide. Magnesium because myocarditis is inflammation of heart tissues. Though doctors like to ignore it, magnesium controls and smothers the fires of inflammation and is The Ultimate Heart Medicine.

Chlorine dioxide should be employed for myocarditis firstly because myocarditis is usually caused by viruses, sometimes bacteria, and other pathogens, which chlorine dioxide can easily take out. The second reason is that chlorine dioxide will also reduce inflammation, and thirdly because it will rush oxygen into the heart tissues.

We live in a new age of medicine because the old age of modern medicine has just suicided itself and can be trusted for nothing helpful. This suicide started with the deliberate creation of COVID through gain of function research, the work of madmen. And then, the human race was subjected to 10 billion doses of experimental genetic vaccines. Thus the landscape of the world of health has changed. The human population is paying a high price in terms of vast increases in sudden death and extraordinarily high cancer rates and other diseases across the board. On top of this, hospitals have been turned into death camps mistreating patients with astonishing cruelty and malpractice.

https://drsircus.com/general/the-bes...d-myocarditis/

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th February 2022), ClearWater (17th February 2022), Ewan (17th February 2022), Harmony (17th February 2022), janette (20th February 2022), Mike Gorman (17th February 2022), onawah (21st February 2022), Reinhard (20th February 2022), Spiral (20th February 2022), Sue (Ayt) (17th February 2022), The KMan (20th February 2022)

21. Link to Post #131
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,525 times in 32,788 posts

An extremely good article from Dr Sircus with an excellent video on Chlorine Dioxide.(MMS/CDS). Here is the start of it with the link below to the rest.
    A cross-reference: there are a number of Avalon threads about MMS, containing detailed and high quality information. (Yes, it really does work for some people, occasionally producing miraculous results.)

The threads are hard to search for, as 'MMS' as a search term is too short. But if one searches for posts containing "Jim Humble" (the creator of MMS/CDS), or "Andreas Kalcker" (who also promotes it and has supplied it), one finds these threads — some of which may need to be merged:

22. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (17th February 2022), ClearWater (17th February 2022), Ewan (17th February 2022), Harmony (17th February 2022), janette (20th February 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (17th February 2022), kudzy (17th February 2022), Mike (17th February 2022), Nasu (17th February 2022), onawah (21st February 2022), Reinhard (20th February 2022), Spiral (20th February 2022), Sue (Ayt) (17th February 2022), The KMan (20th February 2022), Trisher (17th February 2022), Yoda (17th February 2022)

23. Link to Post #132
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

This has no doubt been suggested plenty of times Ivermectin has been proven to interrupt the spike protein replication process at three separate stages, the British Chemistry Institute released their findings and tis was discussed by that Dr John Campbell guy on YouTube, he has been steadily promoting Ivermectin and has been targeted by the BBC for doing so, but Ivermectin really does have anti-viral properties so it is a certain benefit for those who have had to take the mRNA products.

24. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (17th February 2022), Bill Ryan (20th February 2022), Charles Harris (17th February 2022), ClearWater (17th February 2022), Jad (18th February 2022), janette (20th February 2022), Nasu (17th February 2022), Reinhard (20th February 2022), Spiral (20th February 2022), Sue (Ayt) (17th February 2022), The KMan (17th February 2022), TravelerJim (20th February 2022), Trisher (17th February 2022)

25. Link to Post #133
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

A recent interview with Andreas Kalcker. He discusses how CDS helps the vaxxed and answers many questions that people have. He discusses nano bots, blood clots and graphene, arthritis, alzheimers, as well as several other diseases. He goes into detail on the different methods to make it and use it and how it works. He states that CDS kills pathogens, oxygenates, allows blood to flow freely and treats metabolic acidosis.

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/x0dTE2hTlUpN/?

26. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Bald (20th February 2022), Bill Ryan (20th February 2022), janette (20th February 2022), Kryztian (21st February 2022), meat suit (20th February 2022), onawah (21st February 2022), pueblo (20th February 2022), Reinhard (20th February 2022), Spiral (20th February 2022), The KMan (20th February 2022), TravelerJim (20th February 2022), Vangelo (20th February 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 7