+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 8 LastLast

Thread: Supporting others who've had the covid vaccination

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,033 times in 910 posts

Default Re: Supporting others who've had the covid vaccination

Empathy is the magnetic connection to other's stress, felt in our own bodies. If we don't feel it from others we likely don't know our own stressors very well. Every healer knows this as the only truth, even when being in such a state of connection is of no personal value to the healer, except the best of valuing their soul's journey thru these bodies' incarnate, a condition which may show up as a vibrance in their own body.

While in a store recently I asked the elderly cashier how he was doing.
    I saw him struggling with wearing a mask before, quite without complaint, like the last time I was in the store. He said he was feeling better now that he had his shot.

By the way, he knows nothing of my understanding of vacs, my OSHA training on mask use limitations, or my support of healthy living practices. He does know that I am supportive and respectful of his serving customers while having to wear a mask, as I have said so to him and many others. I can see that few customers anywhere show their appreciation.

I know he wasn't being truthful with me because I could feel the distress in his body and his mental stress from having made the decision. His uninformed solace was a cushion to the condition of the time he lives in. However, his posture tightened as he said the word 'vaccine' and he looked down and away from me as he said it. I remember energetically sending him.....as I turned around and walked away down the store aisles.
    No other words exchanged. I prefer that.

If he had looked me in the eyes he would have seen and felt unconditional love for his condition, just as I would appreciate it from those who share their strengths with me, of course a love only available to me when I've been wise enough or experienced enough to let go of my own ignorance. I've had a lifetime of this, with all I have experienced and have known from those in the many poison businesses, since I was a child. I have no right to criticize ignorance, when the choice often to self-inform is singular to each soul. I do have a right, a duty, to support their right to exist and to carry on.

Late last year I shared with a friend my condition of informational, truth overload, and it has not stopped. It has only been thru volunteering, with some large degree of discernment, and focusing on extending my own health regimen, that I have been able to put this worldwide attack on everyone's health, into personal perspective.

At some point the ball is in the researcher's, the health care professional's, the friend's wheelhouse, and the choice is there to add to the burden or to lessen it by offering support, along with the information. And, as the expressions of truth continue, which is a good thing, now that so many of the best in the health fields are speaking up and being counted, we are being asked not to separate from loved ones and friends, though it is necessary at times to do so, even if for a short while. For some of us this has always been a condition of being here with ya'll.

We will see many conditions arise from the poisonings that the complicitor class doles out. The injections, knowing their maker's histories, will include the additions of many toxins, many variants and even some innocuous placebos with just enough crap in them to create a minor irritation. Health care workers....keep as many samples of the different batches that you can. We'll need them in our court cases in the very near future.

While most shots will contain the mRNA, nano invader, with the accompanying overload of unhealthy adjuvants, there will be batches of inoculations that have very few toxins in them, being almost placebo-like. Remember those criminals who create vaccines, NEVER, EVER, rely on one avenue of attack upon the health of this species. There will be variants with different toxins even amongst the very same product, identifiable to the perpetrators alone thru their lot numbers and codes. Specific groups will be targeted, AS THEY ALWAYS HAVE BEEN, not too long after the model of the germ theory was sold to an unsuspecting public and the complicit cult of the medicine class.

Knowing this, we have the opportunity to learn how supportive we are capable of being. Of course we urge all health care workers to save multiple samples of each and every "shot" so that we someday will know the truth and be able to indict and prosecute those responsible for the death and injuries they already write off as normal, collateral damage.

It is already a well known fact amongst the best researchers and developers that the majority of chronic illnesses are ones that vaccines, along with edible and environmental toxins, have initiated into the populace during the many decades of complicity and indemnity afforded their makers. Just listen to Dr. Mikovits and read her books, study her findings...However, we are not her and her beautiful soul standing out against the godless cult of pharma. We are supposed to be each other's comfort and healing.

Until then, sharing the best we have to give in emotional support and learning the likely and unlikely solutions in dealing with the mass poisoning, is our task at hand.
    Last edited by Hym; 16th March 2021 at 20:56.

2. The Following 33 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

amor (11th June 2021), Anka (16th March 2021), Anna70 (17th March 2021), Ben (17th March 2021), betoobig (31st July 2021), Bill Ryan (16th March 2021), Brigantia (17th March 2021), Creedence (17th March 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (20th March 2021), Delight (16th March 2021), Dennis Leahy (19th April 2021), earthdreamer (17th March 2021), EFO (16th March 2021), Ewan (16th March 2021), fifi (17th March 2021), Franny (18th March 2021), Harmony (17th March 2021), Heart to heart (21st April 2021), janette (19th April 2021), Nasu (17th March 2021), onawah (16th March 2021), Peace in Oz (18th March 2021), pyrangello (16th March 2021), Reinhard (19th April 2021), RunningDeer (16th March 2021), Stephanie (17th March 2021), Sue (Ayt) (17th March 2021), Sunny (18th March 2021), Suzi E (16th March 2021), Trisher (17th March 2021), wegge (17th March 2021), wondering (16th March 2021), Zirconian (16th March 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I'm sat here in my kitchen thinking deeply about my daughter. She is 31 years old and 20 weeks pregnant with her 2nd baby. She is type 1 diabetic. Last month she contracted a virus - it wasn't Covid but it seriously affected her breathing and she was hospitalised. This has scared her so much as her thoughts are that if she contracted Covid then she would probably really struggle to breathe. During a conversation on the phone this evening she has said that the hospital have offered her the vaccination.
    To date 2 of my girl friends who were type 1 diabetic have died from Covid. One of them was in her early 40's, very healthy and sports mad.
    My daughter is self employed and has to work to pay the bills. Her employment means she is in close contact with other people.
    I worry every day for her.
    I didn't know what to say to her when she told me she'd been offered the vaccination as I was under the belief that no studies have yet been made on taking the vaccine whilst pregnant and breast feeding.
    I tried to remain positive and appear upbeat on the phone as the last thing I want to do is appear unsupportive. We finished the conversation with me advising her to e-mail her diabetic consultant and ask his opinion.
    This is a difficult one for me as having seen first hand what Covid can do to diabetics.
    She takes max doses of Vit D, C etc daily.
    I think I should re-name myself ' Worried Suzi E .'

4. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to Suzi E For This Post:

Anka (16th March 2021), Anna70 (17th March 2021), ArrowD. (22nd May 2021), Ben (17th March 2021), betoobig (31st July 2021), Bill Ryan (16th March 2021), Brigantia (17th March 2021), Chris Gilbert (17th March 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (20th March 2021), Delight (16th March 2021), Dennis Leahy (19th April 2021), earthdreamer (17th March 2021), EFO (16th March 2021), Ewan (16th March 2021), fifi (17th March 2021), Franny (18th March 2021), Harmony (17th March 2021), Hym (16th March 2021), janette (19th April 2021), Nasu (17th March 2021), Peace in Oz (18th March 2021), pyrangello (16th March 2021), Reinhard (17th March 2021), RunningDeer (16th March 2021), Stephanie (17th March 2021), Trisher (17th March 2021), wondering (16th March 2021), Zirconian (16th March 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,443 times in 1,007 posts

I'm sorry for anyone who got the vaccine.
    Sometimes to wake up to reality we need a warning and other times when we receive too many warnings we wake up to reality!
    Overall, I am convinced that many people are fed up with warnings and reality.
    So maybe we should find our own warnings, solutions and realities and communicate them further.
    If she, in these moments, has the strength and courage, she can at least try, to make others aware, maybe that would help her, to at least exterminate her fear at least, which is perfectly normal for the whole situation.

I think the best choice when we are undecided, seems to be a moment of balance. I know how it is and at the individual level of each one it is even more difficult to approach.
    It's probably even harder for your friend, Bill, especially since she's in the system and knows the implications, it's like no one could actually answer her problem, it's like no one can understand her, and she has the impression that she has somehow slipped into some sort of unknown process.
    But when these conventions disappear, miracles appear.
    I know that it is difficult to eliminate fear, I know that it is difficult to detach ourselves from anything, and personal decision is the strongest, the only thing she needs is the courage to believe that she has not suffered anything, and if she fails to do so,
    then she could set her mind and spirit on such a personal level that no argument can contradict her momentary conviction:
    "The power that kept this body healthy, that power to cleanse my body of impurities!"
    Perhaps if she could make some kind of scheme (of alternative treatments), she would add to it the desire to remove impurities, a desire to be handed over in spirit to that power which makes her healthy, with her positive contribution. .
    I know our minds don't always do what we want them to do, and intellectually, it seems easy to give advice, I'm just here, talking, trying to help.
    But, as a reason for healing, and only as a more spiritual idea, perhaps a kind of trust, again, adopted by herself and known only by her, as a kind of written desire, for what I could called repetitive DNA, and in its completely personal way, to bring, somewhere beyond her consciousness (imagining just that), the power to stimulate the idea of chromosomes in a niche of "superlative" superior, thinking that this individual path (perfect healing and inexplicable to anyone) between what she can imagine to be a particle and between any kind of wave, this "power" can heal any cell...saying clearly and convincingly something like: "I will live in the length set by me and not by others"!

Moreover, also spiritually, I believe (and it is not necessarily a solution or advice) that there is a connection (which scientifically and medically, to me, as a simple man surpasses me), but I strongly believe that somehow the enzyme telomerase, has a good part that can merge with the "cure" of this kind of vaccine, just do not know which.
    Maybe in spite of the vaccine, we should actually continue normal life, maybe more attentive to immunity but not against the vaccine but for the interest of health in general, outdoor walks, without pollutants, healthy food cooked at home if she has time, and to look for many reasons to laugh even if it is difficult to resort to it.

Also, usually when we go through such situations close to crisis or trauma, we always focus on what we do not want to happen, instead of what we want to happen.
    Of all the possibilities that we humans have, we can start at least once, not to accept pessimistic scenarios, not to calculate the chances of survival only if survival is a good positive inspiration for us. All those hormones responsible for stress have a repetitive cycle that we must get rid of, at least for the privilege we have as human beings that we can give free rein to our thoughts for our benefit and the benefit of others.

Certainly all the atoms and elements of life are satisfied because they have life, we must be satisfied with them, it can not be simpler than that no matter how strange it may seem.
    Her more positive imagination MAY be for a future that she has to program in a way imaginative and quite speculative for any science, but she has to trust her own soul jewel, that is her playground, her workshop, her creative space, and no one can get in there.

I'm sorry, I'm convinced that everything I wrote above can certainly be considered just speculation in such a world, I'm just trying to write the impossible so that she can choose from all this, her possible "personal".
    She needs to know, as many of us may know, that people, against the conditions of the imposed system, will succeed in overcoming this.
    She must know that people already make the Uncommon, already access the Unknown, and people already manifest the Indescribable, she must know that we are all the same, powerful with our vulnerabilities, with the sensitivity of our immunity and that of the soul in a system in a coma since its birth, we all suffer in a way, and in the depths of the soul we all have a pain .
    I, a stranger among so many good strangers in this world, many miles away, convey to her my compassion but most of all my guaranteed understanding and my support as I can, with all my heart.
    I will trust, with the greatest good stubbornness I know I am capable of, that everything will be fine for her!
    And all this to be just human.

6. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Anna70 (17th March 2021), ArrowD. (22nd May 2021), Ben (17th March 2021), betoobig (31st July 2021), Bill Ryan (16th March 2021), Brigantia (17th March 2021), Delight (17th March 2021), Dennis Leahy (19th April 2021), EFO (16th March 2021), fifi (17th March 2021), Franny (18th March 2021), Harmony (17th March 2021), Heart to heart (21st April 2021), Hym (16th March 2021), janette (19th April 2021), Nasu (17th March 2021), Peace in Oz (18th March 2021), Reinhard (17th March 2021), RunningDeer (27th April 2021), Stephanie (17th March 2021), Sue (Ayt) (17th March 2021), Suzi E (16th March 2021), Trisher (17th March 2021), wondering (16th March 2021), Zirconian (16th March 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,889 times in 325 posts

I really feel for everyone with these dilemmas.

Suzi E, have you seen this post?

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1416551

and the borax thread.....

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1402740

It may even be an idea to take a larger dose of borax prior to the injection.

I would personally avoid this vaccine and build up the immune system instead but if she chooses to have it, the above posts might help.
    Last edited by Zirconian; 16th March 2021 at 22:46.

8. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Zirconian For This Post:

Anka (18th March 2021), Anna70 (17th March 2021), betoobig (31st July 2021), Bill Ryan (16th March 2021), Brigantia (17th March 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (20th March 2021), Dennis Leahy (19th April 2021), EFO (16th March 2021), fifi (17th March 2021), Franny (18th March 2021), Harmony (17th March 2021), Hym (16th March 2021), janette (19th April 2021), Nasu (17th March 2021), Reinhard (17th March 2021), RunningDeer (27th April 2021), Stephanie (17th March 2021), Suzi E (16th March 2021), Trisher (17th March 2021), wondering (16th March 2021)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,711 times in 2,086 posts

My friend is a respiratory nurse, she's not getting the shot, she took care of many covid patients in the beginning and watched them die until she got a grasp on what was happening. In her case one of the doctors she works with caught the virus early on and 6 months later took the vaccine. That doc told her the vaccine was far worse than the virus itself , so there's the ying and yang part of all of this.

I finally convinced my father and mother who are in their 80's not to get the shot, in the end its their decision but they said to me if anything happens to them don't feel guilty for me presenting the facts. I"M NOT believe me.

My neighbor who is a good friend of mine as well got his 1st shot and will be getting the 2cd. I tried to talk to him. Especially since he was the only one on his pool league that didn't get sick with covid last fall. Told him his immune system was working great, Nope, Notta, So I have stopped my ranting with him, all I can do is pray for his safety at this point. He's 75. Really a tough situation to be in , actually it really sucks.

Suzi E, If your daughter has made it this far, especially with her friends getting this, were coming into summer soon, sun will be stronger and virus weaker til next flu season. The sun does have an impact,its dies in 1 minute to exposed sunlight per the cdc, depending on your daughters due date, This may be the case you can layout to her. Getting an injection of whatever is in this is a crap shoot , staying the course without interference and letting her immune system work along with the babies immune system may be better in the end. Just as my buddy who was on the pool league, he didn't get it and still won't listen to his own experience. Just my 2cents

10. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Anna70 (17th March 2021), betoobig (31st July 2021), Bill Ryan (16th March 2021), Brigantia (17th March 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (20th March 2021), Dennis Leahy (19th April 2021), earthdreamer (17th March 2021), EFO (16th March 2021), Elainie (16th March 2021), fifi (17th March 2021), Franny (18th March 2021), Harmony (17th March 2021), Hym (16th March 2021), janette (19th April 2021), justntime2learn (16th March 2021), Nasu (17th March 2021), onawah (16th March 2021), Peace in Oz (18th March 2021), Reinhard (17th March 2021), RunningDeer (27th April 2021), Stephanie (17th March 2021), Suzi E (16th March 2021), Trisher (17th March 2021), wondering (16th March 2021), Zirconian (16th March 2021)

11. Link to Post #26
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

ddddddddddddddddddddddddd
    Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 03:16.

12. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Anna70 (17th March 2021), betoobig (31st July 2021), Bill Ryan (16th March 2021), Brigantia (17th March 2021), Creedence (17th March 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (20th March 2021), Dennis Leahy (19th April 2021), EFO (16th March 2021), Franny (18th March 2021), Harmony (17th March 2021), Heart to heart (21st April 2021), Hym (16th March 2021), janette (19th April 2021), justntime2learn (16th March 2021), Nasu (17th March 2021), onawah (16th March 2021), Peace in Oz (18th March 2021), Reinhard (17th March 2021), RunningDeer (27th April 2021), Stephanie (17th March 2021), Suzi E (16th March 2021), Trisher (17th March 2021), wondering (16th March 2021), Zirconian (16th March 2021)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,666 times in 638 posts

I hate my new life. Everyone hates their new lives. It has been 365 days of suffering for the world but especially Europe and North America. We are no longer living. In France, everyone has to be home before 18.00! In Spain, everyone has to wear a mask. In the UK schools have been closed for months. We cant meet friends, we cant go out for dinner, holidays are cancelled, mental health problems are soaring and after 365 days nothing has changed.

Of course, people will take the vaccine because the only other alternative is lockdown after lockdown until we revolt against it. My wife and friends have all had the vaccine. Slowly they are bringing out the vaccine passports which will force everyone who wants normality to have it.

I do NOT want the vaccine, but I am very greatful to everyone who is willing to put their health on the line and take the vaccine.

14. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

Anna70 (17th March 2021), betoobig (31st July 2021), Bill Ryan (16th March 2021), Brigantia (17th March 2021), Constance (17th March 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (20th March 2021), Dennis Leahy (19th April 2021), EFO (16th March 2021), fifi (17th March 2021), Franny (18th March 2021), Harmony (17th March 2021), Hym (16th March 2021), janette (19th April 2021), Mare (17th March 2021), Nasu (17th March 2021), Peace in Oz (18th March 2021), Reinhard (17th March 2021), RunningDeer (27th April 2021), Stephanie (17th March 2021), Suzi E (17th March 2021), Trisher (17th March 2021), wondering (16th March 2021)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

I think Bill makes a good point. Some don't have the option so no point in inflaming fear.

My wife's a Registered Nurse and she's going to be getting the shot in a few days. When I'm eligible I will too.
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

16. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Anna70 (17th March 2021), betoobig (31st July 2021), Bill Ryan (17th March 2021), Brigantia (17th March 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (20th March 2021), Dennis Leahy (19th April 2021), Harmony (17th March 2021), janette (19th April 2021), Mare (17th March 2021), Nasu (17th March 2021), Reinhard (17th March 2021), RunningDeer (27th April 2021), Stephanie (17th March 2021), Suzi E (17th March 2021), Trisher (17th March 2021), wondering (16th March 2021), Zirconian (16th March 2021)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,033 times in 910 posts

Suzi E. May all who see this send your daughter and her unborn baby, her child and You their best prayers, their love.

Gweddïau i'ch merch, iechyd ei babi a chi.
    Pob Cariad..

Prayers for your daughter, her baby's health and you.
    All Love..

I would contact a doctor who would give his or her advice on both handling diabetes and influenza during pregnancy.

Your friends experiences being diabetic and passing away from being inoculated is very ominous. I would take head to follow those signs, just as you have with your daughter asking advice from her doctor.

Vaccines during pregnancy are always problematic, as vaccines are meant to induce an immune response. And it is important to understand that what is being doled out now is a genetic, biological experiment, not a vaccine. That is even more dangerous, untested and highly suspect. The mother's immune system is already as stressed as it ever will be, supporting the new life it is creating while the child's immune system is being developed within the mother's body. It is a high risk endeavor to overstimulate the immune system during pregnancy and there have been many cases of spontaneous abortion shortly after the administration of a vaccine during pregnancy.

And, as you likely know, many vaccines, and the new genetic intrusion incorrectly being called a vaccine, have intentionally been created to induce sterility in women. Gate's GAVI organization deliberately sterilized over 3 million young African women by inserting Nagalase, a cancer marking, extracellular enzyme and known sterilizing agent, into the tetanus oral vaccine. A short while back in the states several naturopathic physicians mysteriously died after sounding the alarm about this same ingredient.

The entire world of vaccines, as well as all genetic attacks upon humanity, is based on control and not the health and strengthening of the immune system. It's history and now all of the proofs are there to be acknowledged or hidden. If this was not the case then all dissenting arguments against their overuse would be common knowledge.

May your daughter find the solutions that suit her and her children the best.
    Last edited by Hym; 18th March 2021 at 15:22.

18. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Anka (18th March 2021), Anna70 (17th March 2021), Bill Ryan (17th March 2021), Brigantia (17th March 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (20th March 2021), Dennis Leahy (19th April 2021), fifi (17th March 2021), Franny (18th March 2021), Harmony (17th March 2021), Heart to heart (21st April 2021), janette (19th April 2021), Nasu (17th March 2021), Peace in Oz (18th March 2021), Reinhard (17th March 2021), RunningDeer (27th April 2021), Stephanie (17th March 2021), Suzi E (17th March 2021), Trisher (17th March 2021), wondering (16th March 2021)

19. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,088 times in 20,639 posts

This thread might help with the paranoia, etc.:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1416349

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    Quote Posted by Karen (Geophyz) (here)
    I have had multiple family members get the shot. My sister and my brother have both gotten it, my son informed me he was getting it as well as his wife. I just don't say anything any more. They have to find their own path. I will admit lately I have been asking myself if I am wrong in my opinion of the jab. Perhaps I am the paranoid one! But I am quickly realizing if I ever want to fly again I have have to have it. I don't know what will be next, the grocery store? Drivers license?
    That is SO like me. It has really struck me that maybe there is an underlying streak of paranoia in me that is mistaken. There is a saying that makes me laugh

"Just because you are paranoid, it does not mean someone is not out to get you?" SERIOUSLY I feel I am living on top of a volcano but everyone else around me cannot feel it rumbling. In the last couple of weeks I have wondered if I need counseling but cannot think of how that would help?

The reason I will hunker down and wait and see what happens is that whether or not I am paranoid, there is something SO STRANGE about how the vaccination issue has been treated all along (Denying that it may be a huge mistake. Denying that people are becoming autistic at exponential rates and that SIDS is vaccine injury for example... REFUSING to acknowledge thses issues). Now it is so STRANGE that every public health measure has been subverting health (masks, lock downs etc.).

I am really wondering about EVERYTHING, questioning myself and all I know BUT I am CERTAIN that there is a PRESENCE around me that is literally keeping me from becoming despondent. I cannot make sense of how ANY future will be.

It is an UNKNOWN and that is actually what I have been studying is part of a paradigm shift to a new earth... I AM holding on to POSITIVE woowoo for dear life.

RAGE seems to be the (very) conditioned response in so many when confronted with the possibility that something is amiss.
    That is, those who have lacked the capability to look at this issue objectively, or simply have chosen not to take the trouble to do the research.
    (That seems to be a typical characteristic of the "Woke", as well.)

See: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1416689

I don't know what might be the solution, but it seems the result many of them will be facing before very long is disability and death.
    They surely deserve our pity.

However, those who see no option and have been forced to take the jab are in a different category, and I dearly hope remedies will be found for speedy recovery and healing.
    They surely deserve our compassion.

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Im just back from the supermarket.
    It was quite quiet the main roads being dug up for 5g cable --Inverness is proud to be at the forefront of this in Scotland.

There I am with my exempt badge --checkout lady wearing a mask --- she does not need to.
    So nicely she asks if I had the jab yet?
    Said no "I trust my immune system"
    The look I got was -- I might be responsible for the whole of Inverness getting covid and no return to normality if I dont get inoculated.
    Dont think I read too much into the look -- what had been a pleasant conversation came to an abrupt halt.
    People are unaware of the degree to which they have been brain washed.
    Chris
    Last edited by onawah; 17th March 2021 at 01:55.
    Each breath a gift...

20. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Anna70 (17th March 2021), betoobig (31st July 2021), Bill Ryan (17th March 2021), Brigantia (17th March 2021), Constance (17th March 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (20th March 2021), Delight (17th March 2021), Dennis Leahy (19th April 2021), fifi (17th March 2021), Franny (18th March 2021), Harmony (17th March 2021), Hym (16th March 2021), janette (19th April 2021), Nasu (17th March 2021), Peace in Oz (18th March 2021), Reinhard (17th March 2021), RunningDeer (27th April 2021), Stephanie (17th March 2021), Suzi E (17th March 2021), Trisher (17th March 2021), wondering (16th March 2021)

21. Link to Post #31
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

We also need to support those that are not vaccinated, Soon they will be surrounded by zombies. I agree with Zirconian. The vaxed will radiate a very dark energy that's going to affect everyone around him. What did the "walking dead" done to the living?

22. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Anna70 (17th March 2021), betoobig (31st July 2021), Bill Ryan (17th March 2021), Blastolabs (17th March 2021), Brigantia (17th March 2021), Constance (16th March 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (20th March 2021), Dennis Leahy (19th April 2021), fifi (17th March 2021), Franny (18th March 2021), Harmony (17th March 2021), Hym (16th March 2021), janette (19th April 2021), Nasu (17th March 2021), onawah (16th March 2021), Peace in Oz (18th March 2021), Reinhard (17th March 2021), RunningDeer (27th April 2021), Stephanie (17th March 2021), Suzi E (17th March 2021), Trisher (17th March 2021), wondering (16th March 2021)

23. Link to Post #32
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,485 times in 1,711 posts

I have said from the start that I will not take the vaccine under any circumstances.
    Have people been listening to the facts?
    I cant believe that people can be so controlled. This is scare tactics. They know
    that they can control the masses by fear. They have done this for ages.

Do not fall for it again.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

24. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Anna70 (17th March 2021), betoobig (31st July 2021), Bill Ryan (17th March 2021), Blastolabs (17th March 2021), Brigantia (17th March 2021), Constance (17th March 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (20th March 2021), Dennis Leahy (19th April 2021), fifi (17th March 2021), Franny (18th March 2021), Harmony (17th March 2021), Hym (17th March 2021), janette (19th April 2021), Nasu (17th March 2021), onawah (17th March 2021), Peace in Oz (18th March 2021), Reinhard (17th March 2021), RunningDeer (27th April 2021), Stephanie (17th March 2021), Sue (Ayt) (17th March 2021), sunwings (17th March 2021), Suzi E (17th March 2021), Trisher (17th March 2021), Zirconian (17th March 2021)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    We also need to support those that are not vaccinated, Soon they will be surrounded by zombies. I agree with Zirconian. The vaxed will radiate a very dark energy that's going to affect everyone around him. What did the "walking dead" done to the living?
    This is the reason why they wanted the health workers and military personnel vaccinated first. These are the ones that will haunt the living and force them the vaccine or kill them. Just like what the "walking dead" done they will either infect you or kill you. Ones the majority been vax its game over for all of us. The only thing we can do if we have to do something is to do it NOW.

And by the way. The living should not fight each other as the "walking dead" subliminal had it.
    Last edited by Bubu; 17th March 2021 at 00:15.

26. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Anna70 (17th March 2021), betoobig (31st July 2021), Bill Ryan (17th March 2021), Brigantia (17th March 2021), Constance (17th March 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (20th March 2021), Dennis Leahy (19th April 2021), fifi (17th March 2021), Franny (18th March 2021), Harmony (17th March 2021), Hym (17th March 2021), janette (19th April 2021), Nasu (17th March 2021), Peace in Oz (18th March 2021), Reinhard (17th March 2021), RunningDeer (27th April 2021), Stephanie (17th March 2021), Suzi E (17th March 2021), Trisher (17th March 2021)

27. Link to Post #34
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,889 times in 325 posts

Quote Posted by Tyy1907 (here)
    I think Bill makes a good point. Some don't have the option so no point in inflaming fear.

My wife's a Registered Nurse and she's going to be getting the shot in a few days. When I'm eligible I will too.
    Tyy1907.

I do not wish to add to any possible angst with regards to the vaccine but as a suggestion can your wife, if she has doubts, state she has allergies or a propensity to blood clots etc. 10 countries in Europe have banned the C19 vaccine over blood clot issues. It may buy you and your wife time. Time to see how al this plays out.

28. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Zirconian For This Post:

Anka (18th March 2021), Anna70 (17th March 2021), betoobig (31st July 2021), Bill Ryan (17th March 2021), Brigantia (17th March 2021), Constance (17th March 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (20th March 2021), Dennis Leahy (19th April 2021), fifi (17th March 2021), Harmony (17th March 2021), Hym (17th March 2021), janette (19th April 2021), onawah (17th March 2021), Peace in Oz (18th March 2021), Reinhard (17th March 2021), RunningDeer (27th April 2021), Stephanie (17th March 2021), Suzi E (17th March 2021), Trisher (17th March 2021), Tyy1907 (17th March 2021)

29. Link to Post #35
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Dear Hym, Thank-you for the lovely prayer and kind words. Diolch Yn Fawr !!!!

I think you misread my post though. The 2 friends who were type 1 diabetic who died after catching covid had NOT received the vaccine. The first friend to die was April 2020 in the first wave in the North of England. The second passed away in November 2020 also in the North of England. Both were prior to vaccines being developed.

I agree with your sentiments and others who advocate that she has stayed healthy so far and should try to remain so for the duration of her pregnancy.

I've been doing a lot of 'googling' tonight and it looks as though a lot of the health authorities in the UK have changed their advice in the last 2 days regarding giving the vaccine to pregnant/breast feeding ladies from not advisable to may be given after discussions with your health professionals etc.
    I'd like to see the data that this is safe on an unborn fetus and on a type 1 diabetic who already has an auto-immune disease.
    I'll wait and see if she gets a response from her diabetic consultant and what he recommends.
    If he says she is okay to take it then I'm going to tell her to think about this very carefully; as has been mentioned better weather is coming and sunshine has a massive effect on diminishing the virus.

Thanks Bill for starting this post off !!! And thanks to everyone with their input. Nos Da.

30. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Suzi E For This Post:

Anna70 (17th March 2021), Bill Ryan (17th March 2021), Brigantia (17th March 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (20th March 2021), Dennis Leahy (19th April 2021), fifi (17th March 2021), Franny (18th March 2021), Harmony (17th March 2021), Hym (17th March 2021), janette (19th April 2021), Peace in Oz (18th March 2021), Reinhard (17th March 2021), RunningDeer (27th April 2021), Stephanie (17th March 2021), Trisher (17th March 2021)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

I'd like to express some reality that's been observe many time in the past and this is for the "stooges" of the elite. "you are disposable" ones the elite is done with the rest, then you will be next. They wont want traitors as allies.

back to supporting friends

32. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Anna70 (17th March 2021), Bill Ryan (17th March 2021), Constance (17th March 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (20th March 2021), Dennis Leahy (19th April 2021), Harmony (17th March 2021), Hym (17th March 2021), janette (19th April 2021), Peace in Oz (18th March 2021), RunningDeer (27th April 2021), Stephanie (17th March 2021), Trisher (17th March 2021)

33. Link to Post #37
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,572 posts

I do respect the decision of those who will take the vaccine, being forced or not, their bodies, their souls, their decisions.

At some point everything will be so difficult that the ones without the Covid passport won't be able to do almost anything, personally I could care less, for the last 10 years or so I've been living a very simple life, it was my option, I like that way, BUT for those living in the metro cities there will be so many restrictions, the options will be simple get a jab and stay or refuse and leave (not counting the *"criminals", they never and will never give a **** about authority).

We all know how hard is to fight gov. authority, it does not listen, does not feel, does not see, it has no feeling, it is just like cold steel, the communication is only one way, they order and you obey, is that fair for you? do you like that way? if the answer is yes, just embrace it, it is called bondage of life. For me the answer is no, I will not consent and will not obey, never did, I still alive and breathing in and out.

Many of my family members and relatives already got vaccinated, and some others are going to get it by the end of this month, I already had a hot debate with many of them, they refused to listen or question the authority, and they are not respecting my decision either or anyone's decision in not taking this vaccine, in my case I won't talk anymore about it with them, I put a stone on top of this issue, such a waste of time.

Sorry but I am not going to support anyone that probably will try to make me change my mind, I getting tired about this thing, but I still respect and hope nothing ugly will happen to them.

* I wrote criminals because that will be the label for those that refuse vaccines, wait and you will see.

Please do not take me wrong folks.. but I am not a guinea pig, this is a very serious issue and I won't allow them to test drugs in my body. Period.
    Last edited by palehorse; 17th March 2021 at 07:29.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

34. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Anna70 (17th March 2021), Bill Ryan (17th March 2021), Brigantia (17th March 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (20th March 2021), Dennis Leahy (19th April 2021), fifi (18th March 2021), Franny (18th March 2021), gord (17th March 2021), Harmony (17th March 2021), Hym (17th March 2021), janette (19th April 2021), Peace in Oz (18th March 2021), Reinhard (17th March 2021), RunningDeer (27th April 2021), Stephanie (17th March 2021), Suzi E (17th March 2021), Trisher (17th March 2021)

35. Link to Post #38
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,192 times in 437 posts

I think the support was mainly for people who feel forced to have the vax. For the people that know a whole lot about it and would normally refuse it. Those that have gone with mainstream thinking and have taken the vax and then judge those that have not have been thoroughly duped. They believe they have done the right thing but they were not given an informed choice. They may well need supporting later on.

36. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Anka (18th March 2021), Anna70 (17th March 2021), Bill Ryan (17th March 2021), Brigantia (17th March 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (20th March 2021), Dennis Leahy (19th April 2021), fifi (18th March 2021), Franny (18th March 2021), gord (17th March 2021), Harmony (17th March 2021), Hym (17th March 2021), janette (19th April 2021), palehorse (17th March 2021), Reinhard (17th March 2021), RunningDeer (27th April 2021), Stephanie (17th March 2021), Suzi E (17th March 2021)

37. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

"I forwarded her every article and warning I could think of. She really didn't want to have the thing, but succumbed".

I am also forwarding articles to friends but this one caught the most attention'

DNA= deoxyribonucliec acid... mRNA= messenger Ribonucliec acid. from the name itself you'll know its for rewriting the DNA.

38. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Anna70 (17th March 2021), Bill Ryan (17th March 2021), Brigantia (17th March 2021), Dennis Leahy (19th April 2021), Franny (18th March 2021), gord (17th March 2021), Harmony (17th March 2021), Hym (17th March 2021), janette (19th April 2021), Peace in Oz (18th March 2021), Reinhard (17th March 2021), RunningDeer (27th April 2021), Stephanie (17th March 2021), Suzi E (17th March 2021)

39. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

Quote Posted by Zirconian (here)
    Quote Posted by Tyy1907 (here)

Tyy1907.

I do not wish to add to any possible angst with regards to the vaccine but as a suggestion can your wife, if she has doubts, state she has allergies or a propensity to blood clots etc. 10 countries in Europe have banned the C19 vaccine over blood clot issues. It may buy you and your wife time. Time to see how al this plays out.
    My wife believes wholeheartedly in the vaccine. I'm not about to change her mind. Also she has aasthma so to us the good outweighs the bad.

I'm not of the opinion taking the vaccine is " the end of the road". There's ramped up hype with this topic that's been engineered. Creates further divisiveness and lack of faith in the human side of things.
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

40. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Anna70 (17th March 2021), Bill Ryan (17th March 2021), Chris Gilbert (27th March 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (20th March 2021), Dennis Leahy (19th April 2021), gord (17th March 2021), Harmony (17th March 2021), Hym (17th March 2021), janette (19th April 2021), Peace in Oz (18th March 2021), Reinhard (19th April 2021), RunningDeer (27th April 2021), Stephanie (17th March 2021), Suzi E (17th March 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 8 LastLast