+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 5 8 LastLast

Thread: Supporting others who've had the covid vaccination

1. Link to Post #81
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,534 times in 32,788 posts

Default Re: Supporting others who've had the covid vaccination

Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)
    Does anybody have a good take as to why they want to vaccinate us? I'd love to hear it.
    I suspect, but do not know for sure, that 'vaccinated' people have been weaponized.

2. The Following 34 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (27th April 2021), Anna70 (30th April 2021), Brigantia (30th April 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (27th April 2021), Docim369 (30th March 2023), East Sun (28th April 2021), Elainie (28th April 2021), Gwin Ru (27th April 2021), Harmony (27th April 2021), Hym (27th April 2021), Icare (2nd September 2021), janette (27th April 2021), jaybee (27th April 2021), Mare (10th May 2021), mountain_jim (27th April 2021), Operator (27th April 2021), Pam (29th April 2021), pyrangello (27th April 2021), Ravenlocke (27th April 2021), Reinhard (27th April 2021), RunningDeer (27th April 2021), s7e6e (30th April 2021), Sadieblue (11th May 2021), Sérénité (28th April 2021), sllim11 (29th April 2021), Snoweagle (28th April 2021), Stephanie (27th April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (27th April 2021), Sunny (27th April 2021), Tintin (10th May 2021), Trisher (27th April 2021), uzn (28th April 2021), Victoria (28th April 2021), Yoda (27th April 2021)

3. Link to Post #82
    Canada Avalon Member Bassplayer1's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,046 times in 264 posts

Quote Posted by Chris Gilbert (here)
    Spent several months contrasting and comparing information for both mainstream and alternative sources, and decided to go ahead and get the first pfizer shot. Originally I was going to aim for the J&J one, but decided against it after seeing the reports on blood clots.

While not what I wanted per se, what tipped the scales for me was not so much pressure from my manager, but actually from dozens of clients I work on. While I would most likely recover easily if I ever got covid, I've been quite nervous all year long about the prospect of inadvertently passing it on to one of my clients, several of whom have compromised immune systems. Having to stack bodies of dead covid patients in the morgue when I still worked at a hospital is still a vivid memory for me, and the thought of one of my clients ending up like that is intolerable. Yes, there are alternative and complementary remedies they could take that would give them a better chance of recovery, but everyone is different.

It's been several days now and I'm doing good, I had a small bout of soreness in my arm, then had enormous energy rush back in after doing some Qigong/Neigong outdoors to recover. We shall see how things go after the second shot.

I will note however that I still find 100% forced mandatory vaccination on a population to be a barbaric practice. When the world switches over to free energy technology, I'm sure we will be using far more humane methods to deal with pandemics.

I spent several weeks meditating and asking my body if everything would be okay, and the answer was "Yes, though with some speed bumps along the way". Learning how to tune into your body's awareness is FAR more reliable IMO than the remote viewing and third eye stuff people usually use for psychic knowledge, as most of that is 95% to 99% subconscious ego projection.

HOWEVER, I know that for others their body might say something far different. Whether a genuine intuition or simply fear, I do not think anyone should get a shot if they feel immense inner resistance to it, and that belief alone still puts me outside the mainstream. If you were to go into your appointment with that kind of feeling, a psychosomatic/autoimmune reaction would be more likely. The "only one in a million" chance of a reaction that is bandied about in the mainstream really isn't accurate on a personal level, as that is speaking in meta terms. Your personal chances are actually more like 100%, 50% or 0%, depending on your personal constitution, your health on a given day and whether or not you won or lost the genetic lottery.
    Hi Chris. I appreciate you talking to us about your decision. I support you. You did what you feel is right for you. I see your decision as 'Service to Others' and I reckon this in itself has raised your vibration and will protect you. You do energy practices too and you took the time to ask your body (tuned in to your higher self) to find your own answers to the way forward through this difficult dilemma.

My husband had the jab too. He did his own research and is fully aware of the experimental nature but went ahead believing it to be for the greater good. That's his understanding and his choice. I said in another thread about doing my best to be his 'guardian angel' post vaccine. I choose NOT to focus on whether he made a mistake or not, instead focussing on keeping his wonderful spirit happy and well.

Unfortunately, I've had to be firm with my well-meaning non vaxxed friends, who despite knowing that my husband, parents, other friends and family are all jabbed, KEEP ON sending me links to all the scary 'depopulation' 'the vaxxed are going to die' 'sheep' videos - of which I've seen them all over the last year anyway! It doesn't help mentally or emotionally for people to keep telling you that your loved ones are wrong, made a terrible mistake, are sheep, or the 'horrors' of what they have done to themselves or how loved ones could all be dead within a year!

Pointing out potential 'mistakes', and sending and receiving email links to scary videos is no longer helpful once someone has had a jab. All it does is create sadness and worry and fear which lowers our vibration needed to help vaxxed people heal!

With senior parents living in another country, means it's possible at some point I too may be faced with a soul searching decision of having to consider the jab to be able to look after them if needed. I can't abandon loved ones/family members.

Your experience Chris is an important reminder of how complicated the whole Vax situation is. Its not always so black-and-white a decision of 'I will vs I won't.'

If one's decision is based upon what is genuinely felt from one's heart then I believe that stands for a lot. As I said earlier, your decision was for the greater good - regardless of whether your perception or understanding of the science is correct or not (i'm not qualified to say).

Sometimes, the right step forward is one from the heart. You made a brave choice and I'm sending you a hug Chris. I don't believe that everyone who gets vaxxed will come to a bad end! Keep doing what you're doing.

4. The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to Bassplayer1 For This Post:

Anna70 (30th April 2021), atman (27th April 2021), avid (27th April 2021), Bill Ryan (27th April 2021), Chris Gilbert (27th April 2021), ClearWater (30th April 2021), Gracy (27th April 2021), Harmony (28th April 2021), Heart to heart (28th April 2021), Hym (27th April 2021), Jambo (27th April 2021), janette (27th April 2021), Journeyman (27th April 2021), mokosh (27th April 2021), mountain_jim (27th April 2021), Pam (28th April 2021), pyrangello (27th April 2021), Ravenlocke (27th April 2021), Reinhard (27th April 2021), RunningDeer (27th April 2021), Sadieblue (11th May 2021), sllim11 (29th April 2021), Snoweagle (29th April 2021), Stephanie (27th April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (27th April 2021), Tintin (29th June 2021), TomKat (27th April 2021), Victoria (28th April 2021), wondering (28th April 2021)

5. Link to Post #83
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,192 times in 437 posts

I suspect that no-one would get vaxxed for any reason whatsoever if they truly knew what the jab actually does. Many have taken the jab because they trusted some of the stories and doubted the voracity of most of the "conspiracy" theories. No-one truly knows all the facts and outcomes.

I also know that no-one would touch the jab with a barge pole if they could really feel what it does to their energetic field and life-force. The jab ingredients are very low vibrational. The second jab takes out the energy field and leaves a person amplifying EMFs through possible introduced nano receivers and transmitters. My EMF sensitive friend says that they used to worry about mobile masts and towers. Now they get the same effect from people who have been jabbed as they did from a mobile mast.

One thing that should pull both sides together is looking for solutions. We all need those right now.

6. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Anna70 (30th April 2021), Bill Ryan (27th April 2021), Brigantia (30th April 2021), ClearWater (30th April 2021), Constance (27th April 2021), Delight (27th April 2021), East Sun (28th April 2021), Elainie (28th April 2021), fifi (11th May 2021), Harmony (28th April 2021), Heart to heart (28th April 2021), Hym (27th April 2021), janette (10th May 2021), jaybee (27th April 2021), mountain_jim (27th April 2021), pyrangello (27th April 2021), Reinhard (27th April 2021), RunningDeer (27th April 2021), Sadieblue (11th May 2021), Sérénité (28th April 2021), Stephanie (27th April 2021), Victoria (28th April 2021), wondering (28th April 2021)

7. Link to Post #84
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,041 times in 911 posts

In a loving, in a really proven, loving relationship that has walked side by side with those we spend time with, especially those we choose to communicate with, we are honest. Our Love and Support has many facets and one of the most vital facets is our also telling them how we see and what we see. It's not "We Love You, But.......".

Our support includes our humor, our insights, our sharing the science. In this case the best in the field, the insiders, those who have risked it all are telling a very different factual set of details. We can see in this thread that support comes in many forms, including calling out the obvious. I appreciate the honesty from Chris...And...

When I saw the banter going back and forth in the responses, at first I didn't get the sarcasm, the humor. I was ready to step in on Tom's behalf. Then I saw it as a common coping mechanism that only very good friends have with each other. I do hope that those who do not know this language that well understand just how deep the way we nudge each other this way goes.

This is another, more heart centered support system. I Love You and I will tell you, as I know you will tell me, even if I have to pull it out of you...lovingly that is....the truth.

Tom Kat once chided me about going on about Tulsi Gabbard again, as if I was doing it intentionally just to do it. Tom was right, but for a different reason than the one I held. I felt that same sentiment as I was finishing that second scathing rebuke of what I know to be the hypocrisy of Tulsi's political path. Tom called me on it, and him sharing a part of what I felt prepped me to be ready to erase it. However, it is not in my nature to let some super important things pass unchecked, so I checked myself.

I then reread that second post and saw that I was a friend doing my best, even if again, to get across a deeper sense of what an acceptance of a big lie does to the friends I know, as I watch them coming closer to jumping off that cliff. I respect Tom and my response to Tom was You're Welcome, as I held firm and felt no need to say more.

It's the humor that accompanies our support of each other. I've lived my life that way...stepping in to what I know might be dangerous....to what? A little ego that I don't have, or to being who I am as a brother....All of my good friends chide each other this way. We know it as love, assisting each other to step out of the illusion of the seriousness and step back into our center of awareness. One friend has started our conversations for the last month asking if I've been vaxxed yet...and my response has to be free from the insanity, even if it has to be more insane.

A couple of days ago he called, worrying about his girlfriend feeling ill from getting her second mRNA shot and she doesn't normally take anything, like the annual flu shot. She was in such distress that she didn't want anyone around. That's how extensive the influence of the media propaganda is. Then, no more joking from me, just talking about solutions and getting back to basics about how to strengthen the immune system.

This also brings up the fact that many will have regrets from choosing the jab, or from allowing themselves to be coerced into taking one or two. When they get ill I can see them not wanting to be reminded, even by the presence of those who did their best to present the science to them, that there were so many warnings in the published data, the world renowned scientists risking their careers by sounding the alarms, and the endless personal tragedies that have been shared, in many places, especially those shared by people they know.

Add on the unknown outcome of what exactly a gene modifying therapy will do to them and it's all a scary thing to carry around inside. Beyond strengthening the immune system the solution for the worried mind, reacting to unfamiliar responses in the body, compounded by that same naturally negative mental state, will have to be found, by all who care.

This has never been about a real viral threat to humanity, no more and quite less than those real pandemics that have passed. In all of its' manifestations it's about control.

Reasserting personal control is not only a survival response, it is a vibrant expression of living during any time in history.

It's We Love You And.....
    Last edited by Hym; 29th April 2021 at 23:24.

8. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Anna70 (30th April 2021), atman (28th April 2021), Bill Ryan (27th April 2021), Brigantia (30th April 2021), Chris Gilbert (27th April 2021), ClearWater (30th April 2021), Delight (27th April 2021), Harmony (28th April 2021), Heart to heart (28th April 2021), janette (10th May 2021), jaybee (27th April 2021), Pam (28th April 2021), Reinhard (27th April 2021), RunningDeer (27th April 2021), Sadieblue (11th May 2021), Stephanie (27th April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (27th April 2021), TomKat (27th April 2021), Uncle Danny (27th April 2021), Victoria (28th April 2021), wondering (28th April 2021)

9. Link to Post #85
    Thanks

The greater good? There's another oxymoron, an occidental moron to be more exact, considering it's Tavistockian origin.

Geez folks...It's us here..We should have no hesitation in calling out b.s. when it is just another phrase used to manipulate and to lie, to get across another culling of our consciousness.

We can't be supportive when we don't call it like it is. Don't allow controllers, who have no compassion and who hide the easily found proofs of their deceptions, to control your understanding and use of words.

Kick some arse. There's more than enough red-butted baboons out there telling you what to do and what to think, with their sharp, vicious canines at the ready to cut into you and your living, your life. Take out the weapon of your consciousness and shoot 'em just like Indy did. Don't let their fancy ass degrees, nullified and confined by their inhumane complicity with evil, to touch you and your reason for being here.

Stop holding back. It's making you look bloated. Let loose of it before it injures you with the regret that keeps knocking around inside.

The real greater good? It's you standing in as yourself, taking care of yourself with what you know to be healthy without reservation and learning those things about health we all should have been told when we were young. That's unmistakably the greater good. That's being supportive of others.
    Last edited by Hym; 28th April 2021 at 01:48.

10. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

atman (28th April 2021), Bill Ryan (27th April 2021), ClearWater (30th April 2021), Delight (27th April 2021), Elainie (28th April 2021), Harmony (28th April 2021), janette (10th May 2021), Pam (28th April 2021), pyrangello (27th April 2021), Reinhard (27th April 2021), RunningDeer (27th April 2021), Sadieblue (11th May 2021), Stephanie (10th May 2021), TomKat (27th April 2021), Victoria (28th April 2021), wondering (28th April 2021)

11. Link to Post #86
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Does anybody have a good take as to why they want to vaccinate us? I'd love to hear it.
    I suspect, but do not know for sure, that 'vaccinated' people have been weaponized.
    I understand that the mrna vax causes the cells to create spike proteins for the immune system to kill. But I want to know HOW LONG do the cells create spike proteins? Forever? Is there an actual genetic modification that would cause that? Or do the cells stop creating spike proteins after awhile?

12. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Anna70 (30th April 2021), Bill Ryan (27th April 2021), fifi (28th April 2021), Harmony (28th April 2021), Hym (27th April 2021), janette (10th May 2021), Pam (28th April 2021), Ravenlocke (10th May 2021), RunningDeer (28th April 2021), Sadieblue (11th May 2021), Stephanie (10th May 2021), Sunny (28th April 2021), The KMan (10th May 2021), Victoria (28th April 2021), wondering (28th April 2021)

13. Link to Post #87
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,534 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    I understand that the mrna vax causes the cells to create spike proteins for the immune system to kill. But I want to know HOW LONG do the cells create spike proteins? Forever? Is there an actual genetic modification that would cause that? Or do the cells stop creating spike proteins after awhile?
    I'm not an immunologist! But as best I've been able to learn and understand, once the process is set in motion it never stops.

14. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (27th April 2021), Anna70 (30th April 2021), Brigantia (30th April 2021), Eva2 (10th May 2021), fifi (11th May 2021), Harmony (28th April 2021), Heart to heart (28th April 2021), Hym (27th April 2021), janette (10th May 2021), kudzy (28th April 2021), leavesoftrees (28th April 2021), Pam (28th April 2021), Reinhard (29th April 2021), RunningDeer (28th April 2021), Sadieblue (11th May 2021), Snoweagle (29th April 2021), Stephanie (10th May 2021), Sunny (28th April 2021), The KMan (10th May 2021), thepainterdoug (27th April 2021), TomKat (27th April 2021), Victoria (28th April 2021), wondering (28th April 2021), Yoda (28th April 2021)

15. Link to Post #88
    Thanks

It's We Love You And.....
    The And...is we are always, since the beginning of time, exchanging our vitals with each other....
    It has been mentioned here before. How many getting the jab are unaware that it is a toss up as to what they will be shedding in the presence of others? Almost all.

How long do the genetic alterations and the various mixes of excess immune response inducing additives/adjuvants last?
    (both M.I.T. and Harvard confirmed that mRNA based shots do have the capacity to alter the genetic structure, contrary to what the corporate media asserts).

And who knows what dosages and what variants are in the wide variety of each lot of shots, outside of the very untrustworthy industry insiders who all have paid billions of dollars in fines for misleading consumers and health professionals alike.....and who at their core have knowingly created millions of diseases with their vaccines, funneling into their profit driven medical industries millions of people completely unaware that their illnesses were man made.

Whatever anyone takes, they too will be shedding the newly acquired genetic alteration with all of those they come in contact with, but to what degree it is not well known, yet....

Many of the previous comments on this thread show support for Chris, as do I, for sure...We still walk together, but I am now aware of what harm may come if I catch something from anyone at any time. My relationship with my friend is my proof. I won't stop being around him, as I won't stop being around others.....as I have, knowing this since I was a 4 year old child and I saw my sister in a healthy remission from a blood disease, suddenly die from having a polio shot. I knew something was dire back then and I only drew closer to her. My immunity was her love for me and my love for her.

If my friend becomes ill and is more likely to transmit a virus my way I'll know it. I'll sense it. I may even smell it. I'll see it in all of the clues from his face, his walk, his energy. What few people have consciously looked at is how almost everyone habitually defends their immune system from illness. We stand away when someone looks sick, even while we may look at them in the eyes and prompt them to share how they are feeling....There are many other natural defense mechanisms we have, many subconscious, that are our protection. However, it is the Love that is the true defender....and in all of science there is no equal.

Every immunologist, and to a lesser degree some virologists, would agree that no living organism lives in a vacuum, especially humans. And every one who has studied vaccines, who has dealt with their damage, knows that unvaccinated babies often acquire the poison from the vaccines their mothers take, in the process called shedding.

Those unvaccinated babies who died, or were paralyzed from the vaccine created polio, were the first well-known and widely documented cases proving the dangers of viral shedding, even as that same shedding, that same pathogenic transmission has occurred since vaccines were injected into the human equation.

The industry has gone to enormous lengths over time to hide those truths, much like it is doing now. This was one of the first times that the documentation of vaccine created illnesses and death could not be hidden, the magazine articles could not all be suppressed and the science, the studies could not be removed by the pharmaceutical industry. More importantly, in this discussion, I see that limiting the description of "shedding" to the overstimulation of vaxxed people now shedding upon those without the poison, misses the truth of all life here.

No matter what we take, what we eat, what we think, how we cope, what natural or unnatural curative we ingest, nor whatever experimental therapy, vaccine, intravenous vitamin we take.... we all shed, more accurately share, our germs, our bacteria with everyone we come in contact with. It has always been that way with all living organisms, and it will forever be that way while we live in these bodies.

The support we have for Chris and others, friends, family members is proven. The fact of the matter is I'd likely get along as well with Chris, maybe better, than I do with the friend I stood with a couple of days ago and who I will help in the future, until he passes. Chris and almost all others here don't need me or anyone else to validate their great worth, but we do, unhesitatingly...

We are brothers and as such we expect the dialogue to be honest, as well as insightful, supportive to a degree, and humorous.
    Last edited by Hym; 27th April 2021 at 21:49.

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

atman (28th April 2021), Bill Ryan (27th April 2021), Brigantia (30th April 2021), Harmony (28th April 2021), janette (10th May 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (28th April 2021), Pam (28th April 2021), RunningDeer (28th April 2021), Sadieblue (11th May 2021), Stephanie (10th May 2021), TomKat (27th April 2021), Victoria (28th April 2021)

17. Link to Post #89
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,077 times in 869 posts

Quote Posted by Trisher (here)
    I suspect that no-one would get vaxxed for any reason whatsoever if they truly knew what the jab actually does. Many have taken the jab because they trusted some of the stories and doubted the voracity of most of the "conspiracy" theories. No-one truly knows all the facts and outcomes.

I also know that no-one would touch the jab with a barge pole if they could really feel what it does to their energetic field and life-force. The jab ingredients are very low vibrational. The second jab takes out the energy field and leaves a person amplifying EMFs through possible introduced nano receivers and transmitters. My EMF sensitive friend says that they used to worry about mobile masts and towers. Now they get the same effect from people who have been jabbed as they did from a mobile mast.

One thing that should pull both sides together is looking for solutions. We all need those right now.
    I thought this too Trisher.

Then one by one, the texts and calls came rolling in;

First was my mother. Who used to be one of the most open minded and spiritually aware people I knew.
    Has always been very anti vaccine after a close shave with thylidamide in her younger years. She actually begged me in years passed when I wasn’t quite as open minded myself, not to allow my children to have the MMR.
    She has seen through the Covid charade from day one and swore would never have any vaccinations.
    I had shared countless videos from so many reliable sources about what potentially could happen. She was fully on board and in agreement...
    Then out of the blue rang me in February to say she has had it.
    Why?!
    She wanted to get back abroad to her second home...

One of my oldest friends was next to contact me after a couple of weeks of lying low.
    She had gone back into work, been offered it and accepted.
    This lady is one of the most open minded people I know. We have shared back and forth info the last year, both clearly see the problem reaction and solution scenario’s we are currently living through and she was adamant she would go nowhere near the jab. She works in health and fitness and is super fussy about what she eats and how she lives.

So imagine my shock when she tells me she had backtracked and decided to have it.
    Does she know all about it, still in trials etc? Yes!
    Does she know there has been people getting injured/dying? Yes!
    Does she know people first hand who have gotten poorly after it? Yes!
    Does she know she’s potentially playing Russian roulette with her life? Yes!

Her reasoning behind having it;
    “I’m sick of my life or lack there of, I didn’t sign up for this. I want to be free again. I want to go out to festivals and clubs, I want to go on holiday with the girls, I want to go travelling this summer, I want my life back.
    Okay it may kill me but I’m going to die one day anyway.
    I’d rather die sooner and had a life...”

This lady has FOUR young children. She is in her early 40’s.
    She has risked her life and making her children orphans (father not involved) for the sake of having her ‘life back’!

From that moment onwards, I stopped talking about my opinions and any latest information I would hear. She has made her decision and it’s not for me to have an opinion of, I should respect her decision.

But despite me respecting her decision, that’s where our friendship seems to have ended. Her contact with me has waned, what contact there is can only be described as very cool with under tones of hostility and passive aggressive comments, very strange. Her vibe has changed completely. Our connection has gone.
    As you mention about energetic fields, as an empath I pick up on people’s energy instantly, I feel what they feel, even via phone. Her energy has changed.

Sorry for the digressing. But my findings so far is that people closest to me who I never thought would make the decision they have, did so not through ignorance nor fear...but solely in desperation with a wish for their life to return to ‘normal’...

And this is what concerns me the most. The ones they haven’t gotten to yet, the ones that stand form in their sovereign decisions...will they too cave in under the pressure of wanting their old lives back knowing full well this could potentially be a death sentence?

Me personally, I’d rather go live a life of solitude in the woods than accept this, both for my health and my pride and my beliefs. But I don’t think everyone will and that is how they are getting away with it.

I’m there 100% to support those who have had it, it’s their life and their decision. But the two incidents above are only 2 of a few. So many around me have had it for reasons other than fear of a virus. And despite me accepting their decision, their energy has changed. Is that cos I’m not having it? Because they feel I’m judging (despite them knowing I judge nobody but myself) Or do they regret their decisions and are battling their own demons? I’ve no idea, but something has changed and connections have been lost.
    Last edited by Sérénité; 28th April 2021 at 10:20.

18. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

atman (28th April 2021), avid (28th April 2021), Bill Ryan (28th April 2021), Brigantia (30th April 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (30th April 2021), Creedence (29th April 2021), Elainie (28th April 2021), fifi (11th May 2021), Harmony (28th April 2021), Hym (28th April 2021), janette (10th May 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (28th April 2021), Libico (29th April 2021), Pam (28th April 2021), pyrangello (28th April 2021), Ravenlocke (10th May 2021), RunningDeer (28th April 2021), Sadieblue (11th May 2021), Snoweagle (29th April 2021), Stephanie (10th May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (29th April 2021), syrwong (30th April 2021), TomKat (28th April 2021), Trisher (30th April 2021), Victoria (28th April 2021), wondering (28th April 2021)

19. Link to Post #90
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Sérénité (here)
    Her reasoning behind having it;
    “I’m sick of my life or lack there of, I didn’t sign up for this. I want to be free again. I want to go out to festivals and clubs, I want to go on holiday with the girls, I want to go travelling this summer, I want my life back.
    Okay it may kill me but I’m going to die one day anyway.
    I’d rather die sooner and had a life...”

Translation: I'm tired of bucking the establishment. I'm going with them, because they are stronger.

20. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

atman (28th April 2021), avid (28th April 2021), Bill Ryan (28th April 2021), Brigantia (30th April 2021), Elainie (28th April 2021), fifi (11th May 2021), Harmony (28th April 2021), Heart to heart (28th April 2021), Hym (28th April 2021), janette (10th May 2021), Pam (29th April 2021), pyrangello (28th April 2021), Reinhard (29th April 2021), RunningDeer (28th April 2021), Sadieblue (11th May 2021), Sérénité (28th April 2021), sllim11 (29th April 2021), Snoweagle (29th April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (29th April 2021), Trisher (30th April 2021), Victoria (28th April 2021), wondering (30th April 2021)

21. Link to Post #91
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,728 times in 2,089 posts

Guy at the gas station here got his second shot, he,s coming down with all kinds of stuff, been to the hospital twice only to be told there's nothing we can do for you. Now he has a growing rash moving up his arms and looks very ill. He asked my friend at the bank does this look normal,doesn't know where to turn for help now.very sad.

22. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

atman (28th April 2021), avid (28th April 2021), Bill Ryan (28th April 2021), Blastolabs (28th April 2021), Brigantia (30th April 2021), Creedence (29th April 2021), Elainie (28th April 2021), fifi (11th May 2021), Harmony (28th April 2021), Heart to heart (28th April 2021), Hym (28th April 2021), janette (10th May 2021), Pam (29th April 2021), Reinhard (29th April 2021), RunningDeer (28th April 2021), Sadieblue (11th May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (29th April 2021), TomKat (28th April 2021), Trisher (30th April 2021), Victoria (28th April 2021), wondering (30th April 2021)

23. Link to Post #92
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,546 times in 787 posts

Scalar vibrational readings on all the Covid vaccines! Enjoy! PS they all vibrate at the level of destruction.

24. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th April 2021), Brigantia (30th April 2021), Heart to heart (28th April 2021), Hym (28th April 2021), janette (10th May 2021), Pam (29th April 2021), RunningDeer (28th April 2021), Sadieblue (11th May 2021), Sérénité (28th April 2021), Sunny (29th April 2021), TomKat (28th April 2021), Trisher (30th April 2021), wondering (30th April 2021)

25. Link to Post #93
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Elainie (here)
    Scalar vibrational readings on all the Covid vaccines! Enjoy! PS they all vibrate at the level of destruction.
    Germs, Genes & the War on Humanity

Fear is absolutely hijacking the critical thinking. Also it is the attention we give fear and not fear itself on its own expands it. Whatever we focus on, it expands, so we change our focus.

Where do we stand in terms of humanity as far as the immune system collective? How do we view it? And when did the change happen?
    We measured to the immune collective. For the last 160-180 years our immunity has been at fear. And we actually noticed when the change occurred. So when we looked back into the year 1800, the human collective was at 200 which is the frequency of courage. Then something changed. So we decide to test the “germ theory” . The germ theory came about the year of 1865 and it is the frequency of fear which is 100. And this is exactly around the time when our human frequency collective has totally shifted into the fear mode.

Scalar readings on the 'v.a.c.c.i.n.3.s', Hunan Immune System Collective,
    Hadza Tribe, Germ and Terrain theory frequencies and more.

Soul Frequency Show with Sacha Stone, Elena Bensonoff and Alejandro Ferradas

Elena Bensonoff: The scale of consciousness that a Elena Bensonoff and Alejandro from wholistic.com

Frequency readings & vibrational revelations videos found at:
    See graphics at the bottom for the scale which is 1-1000 and the percentages is 0-100%. You can calibrate people, objects, sacred sites, foods, plants, planets, countries, states, etc. Dr. David R. Hawkins was one of the pioneers in kinesiology. This couple has expanded upon it.

Elena Bensonoff: The scale of consciousness that a lot of us references is ”Dr. Hawkins Scale of Consciousness”. That's the only thing we use as a reference and it applies to human experience.

…The quantum physics and quantum mechanics of the universe is the fractal patterns that exist and the universe is not linear but it is fractal. So awareness builds on awareness.
    The immunity system collective of this tribe lives in absolute harmony with each other and with their environment. They are revealing the key and inspiration to all of us to learning something from them.

Other Human Immune System Collective in 2021:
    @ 22:18 - Ikaria - 350
    @ 24:09 - Blue Zone - 200
    @ 25:07 - Amish - 100
    @ 28:33 - Vegans - 100
    Sasha - This is a markedly unimpressive number of 100. What do you make of it?
    Elena - Ultimately, I would say that diet should be customizes, personalized to each individual. There’s no one thing that works for anyone even if the frequency is high. I would say everything should be tested. But maybe at the root, there’s fear. This is why certain groups follow certain restrictive diets out of fear.
    @ 30:52 - Jehova’s Witness - 200
    @ 33:33 - Scientology - 200
    @ 35:03 - Hepatitis B Vaccine - 100
    @ 37:40 - MMR vaccine - 110
    @ 38:17 - DPT - 50
    Anything from a frequency of 20 or below is destruction of life. Whether it’s destruction of cells or organs systems., whatever it is, the meaning behind it is destruction. The shots have one thing in common which is the frequency of 50. It represents manipulation. It is to manipulate the blue print.
    Covid 19 “vaccine” categories:
    • shot 1
    • shot 2
    • impacts on the human energy field
    • impact on human body
    • alignment with Divine purpose
    • alignment with Company’s mission
    • integrity
    • transparency
    @ 43:51 - Moderna - 20
    @ 46:34 - Astra Zeneca - 55
    @ 47:53 - Johnson & Johnson - 50
    @ 49:06 - Covishield - 50
    @ 50:48 - Covaxin 20
    @ 50:51 - Sputnik V - 50
    @ 52:25 - Sinovac - 50
    @ 54:13 - Pfizer - 55
    @ 54:51 - Sinopharm - 55
    @ 56:01 - Influenza Vaccine - 50
    @ 59:50 - Procedures
    @1:03:56 - theories

@ 1:04:53 - Comments and Questions
    @ 1:09:13 - By way of comparison = Humans 230 vs Alpha Centaurians 7,000 (topic covered in other shows)

Last edited by RunningDeer; 29th April 2021 at 13:17.

26. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

ArrowD. (22nd May 2021), Bill Ryan (28th April 2021), Creedence (29th April 2021), Elainie (28th April 2021), Harmony (29th April 2021), Heart to heart (28th April 2021), Hym (28th April 2021), janette (10th May 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (29th April 2021), Pam (29th April 2021), Reinhard (29th April 2021), Sérénité (28th April 2021), Stephanie (10th May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (29th April 2021), Trisher (30th April 2021), Victoria (1st May 2021)

27. Link to Post #94
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Transcript @ 39:20 from post above and also on Gab @Evolve_to_Ecology. Then Elena and Alejandro’s follow up response added at the bottom.

What happens energetically after the C vaccination?

"A message from France - the experience of a French energetic healer:
    What happens in the energy bodies and especially in your soul after the "vaccination"?
     Experience of a therapist who has been working for many years with energy, with energy healing, with the subtle bodies, but above all with the light radiation and the frequency of the vibration of the heart, the seat of our soul, in order to achieve deep contact with the higher self  .

"I was having a session with a person who was receiving the first and second doses of the vaccine. I had already energetically treated that person, but I didn't know they had taken the vaccine. When I started treatment, I noticed  immediately the change, very heavy energy emanating from their subtle bodies. The scariest thing was when I was working on the heart chakra, I connected with her soul, so she was detached from the physical body, she had no contact and it was,  as if she was floating in a state of total confusion, damage to the consciousness that loses contact with the physical part, i.e. with our biological machine, there is no longer any communication between them.

During the treatment, this soul told me that it no longer felt the body and had the impression of floating in a deep discomfort.  The energy with which I worked, the energy of its energy field, was very heavy and you could feel these substances, which are very stressful for the subtle bodies.

I continued the treatment by sending light to the heart chakra, the soul of the person, but it seemed that the soul could no longer receive any light, frequency or energy.  It was a very powerful experience for me.

Then I understood that this substance is indeed used to detach consciousness so that this consciousness can no longer interact through this body that it possesses in life, where there is no more contact, no frequency, no light,  no more energetic balance or mind.  Then I started crying for that soul because it was something that touched me deeply, a very powerful experience.  I didn't say anything to the person because I didn't know how to say it or whether they would have understood.

I realized that it not only pollutes the subtle body or the physical body, but that it is something that has to do with our soul.  The purpose is to damage contact with consciousness and try to destroy it.  What Steiner said is exactly that. It's not just about compromising the immune system.
     Update - Second treatment of the person
    There was another change, and again a deterioration, both in severity and in the energy that her energy field transmits, but most importantly, there was a very marked decrease in frequency.  He is currently not showing any physical symptoms on the physical body.  As for the situation that manifests itself on the energetic level and especially on the soul, it has been confirmed that the soul has been expelled from the physical body, it is still tied by the so-called cord, but it confirms that it is not  interacts more with the physical, emotional and mental body, there is no more type of communication.  The soul is no longer able to manage these three bodies, to continue its incarnation and evolution process, precisely because this contact has been interrupted. “

* Natalie Schaevers

This is Elena and Alejandro’s follow up to what the healers wrote @ 43:54:
    Elena: Alejandro and I actually tested a couple of people who have been vaccinated. We did not see the drop in frequencies, but I would say this: “What we would usually look into there's other different aspects to look into before the frequency is manifested. So as far as frequency, we did not notice a shift. But I’m sure from a meridian perspective and the chakra layers. This is something we need to address.

Alejandro: That also could be caused by inflammation in the body even before one gets vaccinated. Where the inflammation causes energetic blockages that prevents or slow down the flow of life force or the chi. So you could feel as if you're being disconnected from the soul. Which I feel is not possible. I could feel that is happening, but that is not the case.

Elena: We’ll have to go deeper and look into many cases and of course give the report as well.

Alejandro: And it also has a lot to do with pre-existing conditions too. So it's on a one-on-one basis. An individual basis.

28. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (10th May 2021), Bill Ryan (28th April 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (30th April 2021), Constance (28th April 2021), Creedence (29th April 2021), Delight (29th April 2021), Elainie (28th April 2021), fifi (11th May 2021), Harmony (29th April 2021), Heart to heart (28th April 2021), Hym (28th April 2021), janette (10th May 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (29th April 2021), Pam (29th April 2021), pyrangello (29th April 2021), Reinhard (29th April 2021), Sérénité (28th April 2021), Snoweagle (29th April 2021), Stephanie (10th May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (29th April 2021), Trisher (30th April 2021), uzn (28th April 2021), Victoria (1st May 2021), wondering (30th April 2021)

29. Link to Post #95
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

I have not read all of the foregoing, but I will repeat what I have found when researching what doctors have been saying. I suggest Dr. Lorraine Day and Dr. Sherry Tenpenny, two genuinely good souls and doctors. Briefly, what I found is that all this pandemic is a FRAUD perpetrated to trap people into taking injections about which they remain uninformed which will lead to their DEATH progressively as was planned by the Rockefeller Lockstep 2010 plot (200,000,000 Americans and the rest of the world). It is against the Nuremberg Code and those who force it on you must pay the penalty of being executed. Two, it is not a Vaccine. It is a microchip attached to Ribo Nucleaic Acid which is attached to your DNA which makes you who you are. This microchip is a program which is seen as an enemy by your body's immune system, which starts a cytokine storm against your BODY which will KILL YOU. You are told you must have more and more of these Vaccines which progressively separate your body and soul. They are trying to KILL YOU and those who linger in life will be mind programable ROBOTS. It is my personal opinion that all those involved in this GENOCIDE ARE THE ONES WHO NEED TO BE EXECUTED AND THEIR INSTITUTIONS REMOVED.

Since the system of GENES is said to be activated and controlled by SOUND, it would seem to me that sound would be the way to detach this computer program from your Genes. The more of these injections you take the closer you move to death and/or becoming a mind controlled robot.

30. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

ArrowD. (22nd May 2021), avid (10th May 2021), Bill Ryan (29th April 2021), Hym (29th April 2021), janette (10th May 2021), pyrangello (29th April 2021), Ravenlocke (10th May 2021), RunningDeer (29th April 2021), Stephanie (10th May 2021), Trisher (30th April 2021), Victoria (1st May 2021), wondering (30th April 2021)

31. Link to Post #96
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,728 times in 2,089 posts

My friend has a sister who took this shot, my friend is very sensative to emfs . She said not only did her sister get shingles from this shot but her sister has a different energy about her. It was then I told her about what's happening and it all made sense to her then.

32. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

avid (10th May 2021), Bill Ryan (29th April 2021), Brigantia (30th April 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (30th April 2021), Elainie (29th April 2021), Harmony (29th April 2021), Hym (29th April 2021), janette (10th May 2021), RunningDeer (29th April 2021), Stephanie (10th May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (29th April 2021), Trisher (30th April 2021), Victoria (1st May 2021), wondering (30th April 2021)

33. Link to Post #97
    Ecuador Avalon Member Rosemarie's Avatar
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,895 times in 311 posts

All my love ones , the most important people in my life. My son , daughter , brother, sister in law , older nieces and nephews have been vaccinated. I am the one that hasn’t and the only one got covid. I do not judge them. They are intelligent , loving , very good people , with huge hearts. I hate seeing or hearing about people shaming people that have got the vaccine.
    Stop judging. Whatever reason they do it is their own. I question myself sometimes. If the vaccine is so bad , is going to kill slowly all my family. What is left for me ? I don’t think I would want to live in a world where I am the only one of my love ones living. What is the point. ?
    "Be kind for everybody is fighting a great battle" Plato

34. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Rosemarie For This Post:

avid (10th May 2021), Bill Ryan (30th April 2021), Brigantia (30th April 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (30th April 2021), Chris Gilbert (30th April 2021), fifi (11th May 2021), Gracy (30th April 2021), Harmony (30th April 2021), Hym (30th April 2021), janette (10th May 2021), Journeyman (30th April 2021), Libico (30th April 2021), Ravenlocke (10th May 2021), RunningDeer (30th April 2021), Stephanie (10th May 2021), thepainterdoug (10th May 2021), TomKat (1st May 2021), Trisher (30th April 2021), Victoria (1st May 2021), wondering (30th April 2021)

35. Link to Post #98
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,188 times in 263 posts

This might hold the key to the mystery. Factoring in the universal law of retribution, it might be far more effective to implement a depopulation plan where we kill each other instead of being killed by them. And while the shots are not mandatory, the blame is entirely on us for this genocide.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to s7e6e For This Post:

fifi (11th May 2021), Hym (30th April 2021), janette (10th May 2021), RunningDeer (30th April 2021), wondering (30th April 2021)

37. Link to Post #99
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rosemarie (here)
    All my love ones , the most important people in my life. My son , daughter , brother, sister in law , older nieces and nephews have been vaccinated. I am the one that hasn’t and the only one got covid. I do not judge them. They are intelligent , loving , very good people , with huge hearts. I hate seeing or hearing about people shaming people that have got the vaccine.
    Stop judging. Whatever reason they do it is their own. I question myself sometimes. If the vaccine is so bad , is going to kill slowly all my family. What is left for me ? I don’t think I would want to live in a world where I am the only one of my love ones living. What is the point. ?
    Hello Rosemarie.

I thought the same when I lost my son. What’s the point? The thought of never seeing him again. And there’d never be a chance to be a grandma, and a great-grandma. (To name a few.)

My life was done. So I thought. But I thank God, I fought to stay alive and come out the other side. I’ve learned so much beginning with myself. And I know now there’s much more to discover and do and perfect.

I live in gratitude each day…sometime each hour...that I’ve got a second chance to accomplish much more than I ever understood was possible. I’m proving to myself that somethings I thought were impossible are possible. Which opens doors to even greater possibilities.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 30th April 2021 at 06:34.

38. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Ami (30th April 2021), avid (10th May 2021), Bill Ryan (30th April 2021), Brigantia (30th April 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (30th April 2021), Chris Gilbert (30th April 2021), David Trd1 (29th May 2021), EarthGirl (10th May 2021), fifi (11th May 2021), Harmony (30th April 2021), Hym (30th April 2021), janette (10th May 2021), Journeyman (30th April 2021), Libico (30th April 2021), mountain_jim (30th April 2021), Ravenlocke (10th May 2021), Reinhard (30th April 2021), Rosemarie (30th April 2021), Sadieblue (11th May 2021), Snoweagle (5th May 2021), Stephanie (10th May 2021), TomKat (1st May 2021), Trisher (30th April 2021), Victoria (1st May 2021), wondering (30th April 2021), Yoda (30th April 2021)

39. Link to Post #100
    United States Moderator Chris Gilbert's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,997 times in 595 posts

Several weeks out and still doing fine. I should reiterate that I made my choice largely due to my particular career, along with not wanting to put my wife in the poor house. If others' circumstances are different and they don't have as much contact with people I heartily support them. My wife wants to hold out for now until she sees more long term data, and I agree with her. She tends to have more health issues than I do, so she has more reason to be cautious. I do think there are many taking the plunge based on peer pressure who absolutely shouldn't be. In particular, if someone or their near family has a history of blood clots or autoimmune reactions I would absolutely advise them to wait it out!

When I go from my facebook newsfeed back to this forum I feel like I'm going from extreme fire to extreme water. On facebook numerous acquaintances are enthusiastically posting their vaccine card selfies and repeating "trust science", while on here I'm learning that I'm shedding and will soon become a soulless cyborg. Going along with the latter line of argument concerning shedding, it would mean I've been doomed for months now, as most of coworkers and clients got the shot before me. Oh well.

While I have read some interesting criticisms of Germ Theory that do get the wheels turning, I can't say that I accept it 100% (I very rarely believe anything in a black or white manner).

In regards to the speculation on people being disconnected from their souls, I would allow that this can happen in rare instances such as from a neurological reaction. It tends to happen far more though from emotional trauma, and is a bit more common then most think. I have not yet observed it in any of the people who I know got vaccinated, though I have seen in some prior to recent events who had emotional trauma. With time and healing it is fixable. I figured I would post this section here from a Medical Qigong book I've been reading.

(Jerry Alan Johnson, An Energetic Approach of Oncology, The International Institute of Medical Qigong, 2002, pg 387-389)

Quote WOUNDING AND CLOSING THE SPIRIT
    The body's Yuan Shen is the main expression of the Eternal Soul as it moves from its inactive state to a state of dynamic activity. The Yuan Shen is the medium or active expression of the Eternal Soul.

The Yuan Shen also expresses its energetic influence through a continual interchange between the personal self and the higher self through the act of breathing. The Eternal Soul expresses itself specifically through the Yuan Shen, and the Yuan Shen manifests itself through the physical body. If a person's Yuan Shen becomes wounded (feels attacked, violated, taken for granted, etc.), it begins to close itself off from its environment.

When the Yuan Shen "closes", the emotions begin to shut down, and the Hun wander. Depending upon the patient's set patterns, this entire process can occur within seconds. Once the Hun wander, the acquired (analytical) Zhi Shen and surviving Seven Corporeal Souls (Po) take over the body, and the patient responds like a machine (i.e., the patient can still think and function; reflexes remain intact, but he or she is void of interpersonal feelings). Patients whose Shen has closed down cannot form emotional attachments, and live in a state of perpetual hunger. These patients go through three stages of isolation before their
    spirit closes (Figure 78.4).

1. The First Stage: Anger and Grief
    Once a patient has been hurt (before his or her spirit begins to close), his or her natural survival energy immediately affects the Liver and Lungs, causing emotional reactions that are a natural response to feeling attacked. Hurt, sadness, and anger are all natural responses to feelings of rejection, betrayal, and abandonment. These emotions reflect a spiritual, emotional, and mental response to feeling insignificant, excluded, and disempowered:

387 VOLUME 5, 5ECTION 12: THE TREATMENT OF CANCER WITH MEDICAL QIGONG
    • The patient's congenital emotions of kindness and compassion, stored within the Liver, instantaneously shut down as the Liver Qi expands violently outward. This energetic reaction releases the patient's acquired feelings of anger and rage stored within the Liver. The energy of anger and rage is projected outward to reinforce the patient's emotional boundaries. If the patient has deep-seated emotional problems,
    however, the energy can also implode inward, creating self-hate.

• If this protective emotional reaction is not effective in helping the patient feel heard, honored, valued, etc., or if the patient feels unworthy of establishing healthy boundaries, then the patient's energetic field will naturally rebound inward and affect their Lungs. Once the congenital emotions of integrity and dignity stored within the patient's Lungs become affected, the Lung Qi becomes obstructed, and the acquired emotions of grief and sorrow are released. The energy of grief and sorrow then encase the patient's wounded spirit.

2. The Second Stage: Anger and Grief Transform Into Depression and Despair
    As the patient begins to lose hope, the Shen
    begins to close, causing two reactions:

• The patient's Liver Qi becomes obstructed and stagnant. This in turn transforms the emotion of anger into depression.

• At the same time the patient's Lung Qi transforms grief into despair. The patient slowly begins to feel helpless, hopeless, and empty inside. Following an increase in depression and despair, the patient becomes physically, mentally, emotionally, energetically, and spiritually tired and succumbs to feelings of insignificance, unfulfillment, and loss of control over his or her life.

3. The Third Stage: Depression and Despair
    Transform Into Indifference and Detachment

In the third stage, the patient has lost all faith and hope of resolution and finally gives up. The Shen closes down, and the Hun wanders. The patient feels emotionally detached from people,the surrounding environment, and him or herself. The patient wanders around "dead to the world," isolated, internally empty, unfilled, and alone. This creates what is known clinically as a "depersonalization disorder."

A depersonalization disorder involves persistent, recurring episodes of depersonalization, characterized by a feeling of detachment or estrangement from one's self. The individual may feel as if he or she is living in a dream or movie and responds to life like a robot. He or she may also have the sensation of being an outside observer of his or her mental processes, physical body, or specific body parts. This feeling is often accompanied by sensory anesthesia, a lack of affective response, and a feeling of lack of control over one's actions, including speech.

Voluntarily induced expressions of depersonalization or derealization that arise from meditative or cultural trance practices should not be confused with this involuntary disorder. It is believed that approximately 50% of the population may experiences a single, brief episode of depersonalization, usually precipitated by severe stress. Approximately one third of individuals exposed to life-threatening danger incur a brief episode of depersonalization. Depersonalization episodes may be accompanied by visual distortions (such as oddities in the shape or size of objects) and other people may appear unfamiliar or mechanical. Other common associated features include: anxiety or depression symptoms, obsessions, somatic concerns, and time distortion. Depersonalization and derealization are some of the symptoms of panic disorders (not due to drugs or medication), which are usually caused by long-standing anxiety and stress. Panic disorder can also be brought on by emphysema and asthma due to the difficulty in breathing.

When the Heart becomes wounded, the first two stages of protection from further pain result in closing down the Yuan Shen, by trying to repress feelings of anger (stored within the Liver) and sadness (stored within the Lungs). These two
    emotions are expressions of the patient's natural reaction to the lack of love that his or her Yuan Shen (which encompasses or contains both the Hun and Po) has experienced. This reaction is incurred because the Liver stores the body's Ethereal Soul (Hun), while the Lungs store the body's
    Corporeal Soul (Po).
    Last edited by Chris Gilbert; 10th May 2021 at 14:51.

40. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Chris Gilbert For This Post:

atman (10th May 2021), avid (10th May 2021), Bassplayer1 (10th May 2021), Bill Ryan (10th May 2021), Gracy (10th May 2021), Gwin Ru (10th May 2021), Harmony (10th May 2021), janette (10th May 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (10th May 2021), mokosh (10th May 2021), Ravenlocke (10th May 2021), RunningDeer (10th May 2021), Stephanie (10th May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (10th May 2021), Victoria (3rd June 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 5 8 LastLast