Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 1 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Supporting others who've had the covid vaccination

1. Link to Post #121
    Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: Supporting others who've had the covid vaccination

I had to get the vaccine for work, and I specifically chose the J&J shot since it is a true vector vaccine, which is what a flu shot is.

I was told beforehand that it helps to be thoroughly hydrated when you get the shot. I was--I drank and drank and drank so much water in the four days before I got the shot that I felt like my eyeballs were floating. When the nurse injected the shot, it felt kind of cold and like a bruise. They made me sit there for 15 minutes to make sure I didn't have a reaction or anything, but then I could go. The sore, bruised sensation disappeared on my drive home (about 10 minutes) and then I felt oddly elated for the next few days. I never got sick like some do, and I was thankful for that.

If you have to get the poke, I suggest the J&J shot for those reasons.

Too many unknowns about the mRNA shots.

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Brenya For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (23rd July 2021), Bill Ryan (28th June 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (28th June 2021), Chris Gilbert (28th June 2021), graciousb (20th July 2021), Harmony (29th June 2021), Hym (28th June 2021), janette (28th June 2021), Mercedes (2nd August 2021), mountain_jim (28th June 2021), palehorse (31st July 2021), Pam (29th June 2021), RunningDeer (28th June 2021), Stephanie (21st July 2021), Sue (Ayt) (29th June 2021), Sunny (28th June 2021), Tintin (29th June 2021), Victoria (28th June 2021), wondering (28th June 2021)

3. Link to Post #122
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,035 times in 911 posts

Having friends in jobs where there are pre-employment tests and two-a-week-tests both being a prerequisite and a continuing mandate for working, I've had to stop sharing the scientific details with them for not testing, and the massive dangers of getting shot. Not because they asked me to stop, or even that they have complained, as they have not done either.

The facts are that it does them no more good for me to expand upon the truths they already have a good understanding of, unless they ask me. As a friend I count my support of them and their health, their mental health, dealing with what they are now enduring on the job.

None of these friends will voluntarily take a shot, just as I will not take a test to begin with, let alone a shot, both of which violate the Nuremberg Code adopted by many countries in 1947, rules against experimental testing and vaccination, especially those without fully informed consent.

When told of the implied necessity to be tested before I am 'allowed' to work, I simply told one of my friends that "I'm okay with the situation." He and I do have different interpretations of that statement.

As I'm in a position with two job offers that are managerial and will require my intense participation, energies and commitment way beyond the common 12 hour days, for 6 or 7 day weeks, that skilled positions normally take on, I spend my days being very busy prepping to jump in. In this business it is all about adaptation, especially with production scheduling, funding, talent availability, etc..

As a master at repurposing flats/recycling used walls and construction materials from other productions, and my profound respect for the propmakers, the plasterers and the amazing painters to make used flats new (and safe), I have also been well aware of my value to a production that does not need to unnecessarily pad it's production costs, leaving more in each budget for profit. I was told on the last one I CC'd, construction coordinated, that we saved the production a large amount in construction costs. When the DP, the director, the line producer and other producers tell you that, it's usually true. Their other promises, we trust when the cash is in hand.

(Off topic but relative to employment opportunities....
    In this time of hyper inflated material costs it's wise to recycle.....Something initially practiced, until CC's realized they could resell the cleaned up set materials for an immediate cash return and it was then that the better practice of saving flats stopped.....more union work hours spent with new materials, etc..and many sets were just trashed. However it must be noted that if a wall cannot be saved to store, with no immediate cash reward available, there are few ways to structurally save it. And, there is the matter of paying the rent or mortgage on a building where all of the used set materials are stored, which is just a matter of using abandoned, but securable, buildings.)

So, my friends do know my position, as well as I do their continuing angst about working under unethically mandated testing and extremely unhealthy, and at times dangerous, masking mandates that defy all previous OSHA health rules. I tell all of the productions that insist on testing to stick the swabs where the sun doesn't shine, and to eat the masks they know are poisoning their workers....

If I were to comply with what we can easily prove to be unhealthy working conditions I, as well as the production that hires all of us, could be subject to litigation. The truth, the irrefutable science cannot be unlearned, nor ignored. What a country full of weak minded, distracted losers, losing their freedoms without a whimper...!!!
    Let alone my care for my health and those working with me, the industries can take their arse kissing and exposure to being sued, elsewhere. I refuse to subject anyone to complying with unethical mandates.

If I lose my union membership it will be my gain. I was told of a muslim union member, who after long being harassed by racist, pseudo-christian members and telling of his desire to leave for his own self-respect, his physical safety and his future, if he'd like an honorable discharge from the union. His reply is the same as mine will be. He said "If there was anything honorable to be discharged from, I'd take it. There isn't. I'm free."

This is but one of many industries that have lost their human touch, their primary and elemental understanding for their being called unions or industries with a pride in the quality of their work and their treatment by their employers. Not only did their union servants, their elected officials, not listen to them, they didn't listen to each other.

(I'm putting up my next post on another locked-in industry, another career path that has completely lost its way, with egregious constrictions of its health freedoms. It is a glimpse into another world that few know about.) https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1437071

This is all beyond the core reasoning for not being tested or taking a shot, when we're healthy and show no symptoms of disease.

That core reason is this is all about freedom, the need to be employed, the intrusion into civil liberties and americans for the most part being conditioned by compliance, though many have professed their individuality and forbearance for living as a free person in a free nation. Those friends are not yet ready to stop being employed with the skills that they have while in the industries they have been in for years, and are not yet prepared to then to jump into new careers, or revive old ones they have an interest or previous skill in. They have to pursue options in order to even think about ending their compliance to unhealthy mandates.

The very predictable aspect of all of this is that my friends have already expressed their thinning tolerance for the very negative and inhumane nature of working in a union so distant in it's challenge to inbred abuses and its insulting and degrading, superficial support to social justice issues. I know, as I was on those committees initially created to address those issues, when a union leader was finally caught being abusive to women and forced to leave....but his dark imprint won't leave for years until the systemic abuse he fostered is gone, being that he trained them all so well.

It was so easy for that union to call out for racial equality in a place where so few blacks live and where the predominantly hispanic work force is straight up racist, and compliant to the abusive heads of departments, tokenism at its best. The proofs of all of this weakness, which I do not anymore point out to my friends, are that not one union member has complained to the local about the mandates. They've whined about it a little, but not one has gone further, nor demanded action and support of its elected officials.

So, with my friends who are acutely aware of all of this, I am one of few who stand with them and listen, prompting the new strengths they cultivate in finding the freedom they assumed existed in their current careers.
    Last edited by Hym; 28th June 2021 at 21:40.

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Anka (28th June 2021), Bill Ryan (28th June 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (4th July 2021), Delight (28th June 2021), graciousb (20th July 2021), happyuk (28th June 2021), Harmony (29th June 2021), janette (29th June 2021), Karezza (1st July 2021), Mercedes (2nd August 2021), Pam (29th June 2021), RunningDeer (28th June 2021), Stephanie (21st July 2021), Tintin (29th June 2021)

5. Link to Post #123
    Austria Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Brenya,
    Quote Posted by Brenya (here)
    I had to get the vaccine for work, and I specifically chose the J&J shot since it is a true vector vaccine, which is what a flu shot is.
    No, vector vaccine is quite new. It was used for dengue fever and had to be retracted, because those who got the shot, got sicker and died more often than those who had no shot. The same happened with a HIV Vaccine (that one was still in the admission procedure and had to be stopped/never got on the market).
    (I am not trying to scare you. But I also do not want others who read this to think vector vaccines are "safe". We simply do not know enough to say that Johnson, Astra Zeneca or Sputnik are safer, because they are vector based.

I was told beforehand that it helps to be thoroughly hydrated when you get the shot. I was--I drank and drank and drank so much water in the four days before I got the shot that I felt like my eyeballs were floating.
    Too much water causes the body to dilute electrolytes maybe too much. Well hydrated does not necessarily mean "a lot of". Take care!

If you have to get the poke, I suggest the J&J shot for those reasons.
    Again. I would not recommend this lightly.

If I ever would get another "immunization" in my life, I would opt for epidermal "vaccines" (nano patches). No shot. It is like a band aid and works on the top layers of the skin. No additives. Just 1/100-1/1.000 of the active agent is necessary to get the same output (Antibodies) as conventional "shots".
    I am really curios, when they will be finally available.

Good luck to all!
    S.

6. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to suwesi For This Post:

Andre (22nd July 2021), Bill Ryan (29th June 2021), Brenya (29th June 2021), BushPilot (21st July 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (4th July 2021), graciousb (20th July 2021), Harmony (29th June 2021), Hym (29th June 2021), janette (29th June 2021), Mercedes (2nd August 2021), palehorse (31st July 2021), Pam (29th June 2021), Peace in Oz (29th June 2021), Reinhard (30th July 2021), RunningDeer (29th June 2021), Stephanie (21st July 2021), Tintin (29th June 2021), Victoria (10th July 2021), wondering (29th June 2021)

7. Link to Post #124
    Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by suwesi (here)
    No, vector vaccine is quite new. It was used for dengue fever and had to be retracted, because those who got the shot, got sicker and died more often than those who had no shot. The same happened with a HIV Vaccine (that one was still in the admission procedure and had to be stopped/never got on the market).
    (I am not trying to scare you. But I also do not want others who read this to think vector vaccines are "safe". We simply do not know enough to say that Johnson, Astra Zeneca or Sputnik are safer, because they are vector based.
    To be honest, I'm not a big fan of vaccines of any sort. For me--because I was required by my work to get the jab--I chose what I felt was the lesser of the two evils. While scientists have only been studying mRNA for about a decade, they've been testing vector vaccines since the early 70s. The dengue vaccine, by the way, is a chimeric vaccine, not a true vector vaccine, and it's still being used, but not on persons who have never had a clinical diagnosis of dengue, because the dengue virus is really a set of four different viruses. It's a pretty scary disease. The vaccine is scary, too!

Quote Too much water causes the body to dilute electrolytes maybe too much. Well hydrated does not necessarily mean "a lot of". Take care!
    So true. I certainly don't want anyone to over-gorge on water. Just follow the recommended daily allowance to keep the body well hydrated.

Quote Again. I would not recommend this lightly.
    I'm only saying that if someone HAS to get the jab, as I was required to do, I would recommend the J&J over the mRNA, because the latter is so new.

Quote If I ever would get another "immunization" in my life, I would opt for epidermal "vaccines" (nano patches). No shot. It is like a band aid and works on the top layers of the skin. No additives. Just 1/100-1/1.000 of the active agent is necessary to get the same output (Antibodies) as conventional "shots".
    I am really curios, when they will be finally available.

Good luck to all!
    S.
    That's a very interesting concept and (hopefully) will be used soon.

This is a difficult time all the way around and while some are happy to be vaccinated, many of us have been compelled by our employers. I just wanted to share my experience for others who are in my position.

Best of luck to you as well! And, thank you for weighing in!

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Brenya For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th June 2021), Harmony (30th June 2021), Hym (29th June 2021), janette (10th July 2021), Mercedes (2nd August 2021), Reinhard (30th July 2021), ronny (2nd July 2021), RunningDeer (30th June 2021), Sadieblue (21st July 2021), Stephanie (21st July 2021), Sunny (30th June 2021), suwesi (30th June 2021), Victoria (10th July 2021), wondering (30th June 2021)

9. Link to Post #125
    Thanks

A good reminder for me came today when an old friend, thru another friends' contact, called.

I found out that this old friend, who once helped out my son and me, was sick from many things, but now with the unnatural addition of him taking in all of the fear, along with the jabs, and all of the hysteria and anger that he somehow knew I could tolerate, up to a point. And he knows me. I didn't let anyone talk to me abusively, tho he did try at times while repeating the ongoing media b.s..

I confronted him openly about attaching anything I do to politics or criticizing the in-depth research I've been doing for decades, research that has super intensified for some of us in the last year and a half. He knows me well enough to not forget what I've talked with him about. It was all an interesting and heated discussion with widely varying views.

By the loving way our conversation ended, he now knows that I won't let him further injure himself if we ever talk again. I took the initiative and honestly told him what I thought this was all about, as we used to be friends, and that "about" was being loving.

During our talk this friend said that if I got sick he'd remind me about me not going along with the narrative. I told him I loved him, my friend, and that if he got more ill than he has just gone thru, I'd never treat him that way. This changed his expression.

He said he appreciated that he had a frank talk with me, in contrast to the talks he could not ever have with the 5,000 social 'friends' he had, dropping those he thought were lost trump-etts, even as he knows I don't follow politicians. We may never talk again, but I reminded him that no matter his level of education, and I think he has a masters degree in some science field, this is a time when no one gets a free pass.

We all have to be well informed about the many threats to our health and our freedoms, especially now. That is a given. However, in great contrast to what are both real and only perceived threats, the massive opportunity uniquely present now is finding and allowing the inherent knowledge we all carry, to wake up in us. As quickly as we remind ourselves of the worth or the lack of it in a friend, the better.

I am reminded that it was his negativity and victimhood that ended our infrequent talks. Him being now bound by all of the fear was just a continuation of that mindset. Never the less, I chose to talk about a deeper truth for anyone talking to anyone else, sharing.

For many people their more immediate and personally important life issues are only activated and faced when they have some incident that pushes them into standing up. It's the way folks tick and have tocked forever. It may seem like it is someone else doing the prodding, but it is usually a result of their own efforts calling out for some supportive response, and it is their own efforts that form the echoes they hear deep inside. When my friend wakes up tomorrow, if indeed he does wake up, he'll know that there is a life worth living that exists beyond this obvious, man made conflict. It sometimes takes a deeper clue from someone you know who refuses to allow that illusion to exist in a friendship.

When there is someone you know will be honest, not in just being direct but also in being supportive and specific about your real life, it is good to get that feedback that only enforces self worth.

I don't take ignorance as anything personal, as I hear it as confusion and fear. No, my friend, the state doesn't give a F'k about you. It never did. And Yes, my friend, you are more than capable to rise up from the real betrayal and enjoy the fight you came here to live with and beyond.....a new life that makes this one more interesting and engaging than the last...I see it in those who've lost their victimhood and their addictions.....

When, if we're being totally clear about this, the living itself is an addiction that the soul chooses to either face or lazily allow someone else to control.......The old Dylan song "You gotta serve somebody. It may be ..... or it may be ......, but you gotta serve somebody."

I may perceive them in others more accurately than many, but I do not know what those gifts truly are in anyone. My insight may be limited, my perception off, my over focus on one thing may not be the important point at all.

In many ways this intuitive self worth is being challenged without any input from us, even if it is an interactive play between what seems to be much more powerful forces than the individual soul.....Yet each writing on these pages, each smile we share, every gesture that confirms our inter connectivity is more important than anything dark corporations can do and they know this, doing their best to convince you that your worth does not exist. Silly, I know....You write on these pages as we all do and you live lives of great worth, without recognizing them as they truly are.

Though much of this present grand illusion, this injection of very dark intentions seems full of pretext and very malevolent intent,
    as it is, it is also all very organic....

I see when I look at the ages of the souls here now and how their destinies intertwine with their collective soul and with the frequencies so alive in this little planet. This should be very familiar to many, and as such it requires more input to get a more desirable output....even if that input is to chill out and allow themselves to listen...

Life calls us to come out and play....
    Sometimes that play is a little rough, but that's okay when we remember that it is all a play
    and we end our day with some expression of a deeper connection....
    Last edited by Hym; 10th July 2021 at 01:31.

10. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th July 2021), Delight (10th July 2021), graciousb (20th July 2021), Harmony (10th July 2021), Icare (2nd September 2021), janette (10th July 2021), Kryztian (20th July 2021), Mercedes (3rd August 2021), Pam (23rd July 2021), Peace in Oz (21st July 2021), RunningDeer (10th July 2021), Stephanie (22nd July 2021), Sue (Ayt) (10th July 2021), Victoria (10th July 2021), wondering (10th July 2021)

11. Link to Post #126
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Quote Posted by Hym (here)
    A good reminder for me came today when an old friend, thru another friends' contact, called.

I found out that this old friend, who once helped out my son and me, was sick from many things, but now with the unnatural addition of him taking in all of the fear, along with the jabs, and all of the hysteria and anger that he somehow knew I could tolerate, up to a point. And he knows me. I didn't let anyone talk to me abusively, tho he did try at times while repeating the ongoing media b.s..

I confronted him openly about attaching anything I do to politics or criticizing the in-depth research I've been doing for decades, research that has super intensified for some of us in the last year and a half. He knows me well enough to not forget what I've talked with him about. It was all an interesting and heated discussion with widely varying views.

By the loving way our conversation ended, he now knows that I won't let him further injure himself if we ever talk again. I took the initiative and honestly told him what I thought this was all about, as we used to be friends, and that "about" was being loving.

During our talk this friend said that if I got sick he'd remind me about me not going along with the narrative. I told him I loved him, my friend, and that if he got more ill than he has just gone thru, I'd never treat him that way. This changed his expression.

He said he appreciated that he had a frank talk with me, in contrast to the talks he could not ever have with the 5,000 social 'friends' he had, dropping those he thought were lost trump-etts, even as he knows I don't follow politicians. We may never talk again, but I reminded him that no matter his level of education, and I think he has a masters degree in some science field, this is a time when no one gets a free pass.

We all have to be well informed about the many threats to our health and our freedoms, especially now. That is a given. However, in great contrast to what are both real and only perceived threats, the massive opportunity uniquely present now is finding and allowing the inherent knowledge we all carry, to wake up in us. As quickly as we remind ourselves of the worth or the lack of it in a friend, the better.

I am reminded that it was his negativity and victimhood that ended our infrequent talks. Him being now bound by all of the fear was just a continuation of that mindset. Never the less, I chose to talk about a deeper truth for anyone talking to anyone else, sharing.

For many people their more immediate and personally important life issues are only activated and faced when they have some incident that pushes them into standing up. It's the way folks tick and have tocked forever. It may seem like it is someone else doing the prodding, but it is usually a result of their own efforts calling out for some supportive response, and it is their own efforts that form the echoes they hear deep inside. When my friend wakes up tomorrow, if indeed he does wake up, he'll know that there is a life worth living that exists beyond this obvious, man made conflict. It sometimes takes a deeper clue from someone you know who refuses to allow that illusion to exist in a friendship.

When there is someone you know will be honest, not in just being direct but also in being supportive and specific about your real life, it is good to get that feedback that only enforces self worth.

I don't take ignorance as anything personal, as I hear it as confusion and fear. No, my friend, the state doesn't give a F'k about you. It never did. And Yes, my friend, you are more than capable to rise up from the real betrayal and enjoy the fight you came here to live with and beyond.....a new life that makes this one more interesting and engaging than the last...I see it in those who've lost their victimhood and their addictions.....

When, if we're being totally clear about this, the living itself is an addiction that the soul chooses to either face or lazily allow someone else to control.......The old Dylan song "You gotta serve somebody. It may be ..... or it may be ......, but you gotta serve somebody."

I may perceive them in others more accurately than many, but I do not know what those gifts truly are in anyone. My insight may be limited, my perception off, my over focus on one thing may not be the important point at all.

In many ways this intuitive self worth is being challenged without any input from us, even if it is an interactive play between what seems to be much more powerful forces than the individual soul.....Yet each writing on these pages, each smile we share, every gesture that confirms our inter connectivity is more important than anything dark corporations can do and they know this, doing their best to convince you that your worth does not exist. Silly, I know....You write on these pages as we all do and you live lives of great worth, without recognizing them as they truly are.

Though much of this present grand illusion, this injection of very dark intentions seems full of pretext and very malevolent intent,

I see when I look at the ages of the souls here now and how their destinies intertwine with their collective soul and with the frequencies so alive in this little planet. This should be very familiar to many, and as such it requires more input to get a more desirable output....even if that input is to chill out and allow themselves to listen...

Sometimes that play is a little rough, but that's okay when we remember that it is all a play
    I loved reading your post. Tonight I watched a movie "The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo". In the movie there are some horrifically evil characters. the Girl does horrific things also but she is not evil.

This is a big distinction to me because some love Evil and hate the Good. They can have that but NOT with me. I am creating MY world to live in. It has no great catastrophe beyond what is already happening. However, a mitosis occurs and my WORLD is free of the EVIL (which is created by human mind).

In my imagination I have a world that is created by human input but is not the inverted matrix that shines in bright contrasts. SERIOUSLY I do not accept that I have to live in a world with psychopathic ill intent. I choose that somehow I and whomever is of a like mind and heart no longer have to live with evil inversion.

It is scary to me to see how easily some people fall into being controlled and that makes them pass on needing control of others. It is completely ill logical that people must be jabbed but yet even in your friend's case, people FEEL a compulsion. Then they want everyone to follow.

IMO all that is behind the intent to control, to murder and destroy is so EVIL that I REFUSE it whole-ly. I intend to see the TRUTH and live up to my potential.

That means I have to be a person who is of the Living God. To me this is what will separate the mass. Those who choose God and those who choose to deny God. It is not religious or doctrinal nor has it any rules EXCEPT in One choice. The choice of one in this state of loving God (and all is God) can have have a new earth that has no war.

The world that I see in my life is really quite relaxed of fear. This is Georgia USA and a little tourist town. People at work seem utterly oblivious to what we read and watch here. Some have been jabbed and so far I have not seen people ill.
    Last edited by Delight; 10th July 2021 at 03:01.

12. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Adi (10th July 2021), Bill Ryan (10th July 2021), BushPilot (21st July 2021), Harmony (10th July 2021), Hym (10th July 2021), janette (10th July 2021), Kryztian (20th July 2021), Mercedes (3rd August 2021), Pam (23rd July 2021), RunningDeer (10th July 2021), Sadieblue (21st July 2021), Stephanie (21st July 2021), Sue (Ayt) (10th July 2021), Victoria (11th July 2021), wondering (10th July 2021)

13. Link to Post #127
    Thanks

I really like that movie too. The girl had to survive. The trauma she went thru was so intense that she took it up to rid the world of that evil man and she succeeded. A very cool movie.

At times it is only in kicking arse that we can be supportive of anyone who's lost their basic intelligence and are now drowning in all of the dangerous hype out there, a hype that is surely driven by godless incentives, not a single one driven by any respect for others.

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th July 2021), Blastolabs (1st August 2021), Harmony (10th July 2021), Icare (2nd September 2021), janette (10th July 2021), Matthew (10th July 2021), Mercedes (3rd August 2021), Pam (23rd July 2021), RunningDeer (10th July 2021), Stephanie (21st July 2021), Victoria (11th July 2021), wondering (10th July 2021)

15. Link to Post #128
    Great Britain Avalon Member dawnawakeningfreespirit's Avatar
    Thanks

My heart goes out to anyone who went against their better judgement. I am pro nature, not anti vax is my response when asked . The devastation this has caused environmentally is beyond anything else any monster could have dreamt up. The division, well people are daft. If you have been paying attention you would know this was on the cards, the world stage showed all the signs if you were into digging deeper... It did not surprise me, although the response from my fellow kind did. It has been a challenge, although I have stood in my truth and reminded myself above all love is the law.. Compassion, kindness and staying with what feels comfortable in your own skin...

16. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to dawnawakeningfreespirit For This Post:

All is one (1st August 2021), Bassplayer1 (10th July 2021), Ben (15th September 2021), betoobig (31st July 2021), Bill Ryan (10th July 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (20th July 2021), Delight (20th July 2021), EarthGirl (21st July 2021), Harmony (21st July 2021), Hym (10th July 2021), I am B (3rd August 2021), Icare (2nd September 2021), janette (10th July 2021), Mercedes (3rd August 2021), palehorse (31st July 2021), Pam (23rd July 2021), Peace in Oz (11th July 2021), QuantumSoul (12th July 2021), Rosco1 (3rd August 2021), RunningDeer (10th July 2021), Sadieblue (21st July 2021), Satori (10th July 2021), Sérénité (21st July 2021), Stephanie (21st July 2021), Sue (Ayt) (10th July 2021), Suzi E (3rd August 2021), Victoria (11th July 2021), wondering (10th July 2021)

17. Link to Post #129
    Thanks

I follow the medscape forum for health professionals. I saw this post from about a week ago. It is an encouraging one IMO. The desperation some have experienced may possibly lead people to expand outside narrow confines of what is available?

Quote Monica Luna8 days ago
    I have been following this thread ever since I have been having my symptoms. I am a healthy early 40's female with no prior health problems and on zero medications.

Two weeks after the 1st Pfizer shot I started to experience severe muscle spasms in my thighs right before bed. I am two months post first shot and the big spasms subsided with a week, but I still feel small spasms here and there all over my body everyday.

I realized at first that I did not want to give into fear, which was hard at first. I kept wanting to succumb to it and when I gave it an inch, it dragged me down into well of scary what-if's. Not fun. So I made a commitment to strengthen my mindset and also do what I could to support my body like walk more, do body-weight exercises like squats and I started rolling out dense fascia in my legs with a foam roller (see Mobility Mastery on YouTube) which lessened the spasms at night too. I had been taking magnesium supplements for over a year since this happened so I was already good there, not to say that some of the suggestions like magnesium oil can't help. Try it, see if it helps. I have been taking it for quite some time right before bed every night as it helps calm me and it's a mineral we just don't get enough of so I don't think I had a deficiency it, but I hear a lot of people do.

Second thing, and this is the most important of all, so PLEASE READ. Two days ago, the Wim Hof Method came into my life. I found it in my local bookstore and I couldn't put it down. Immediately I knew this was what I needed and what so many of you can also try since it seems nothing is working so far. There are 3 pillars to his method: Cold, Breath, and Mind. I can't write about all of them here, but I will focus on one that I had a crazy experience with today: Breath. This morning I got up and brushed my teeth and went straight to my home office and laid on my yoga mat so I could get started on the basic breathing technique. On my second round of deep breathing on my 28th breath, I smelled something like nail polish remover in the air (acetone). I couldn't believe it and I was flooded with emotions, but I kept doing the breathing, continuing on. Once I was finished with the remaining rounds, I laid there in the feeling of what I experienced (and there's a lot to experience!) in this basic breathing exercise. I knew that I had to share this with all of you here.

Just know, I am not saying I am cured of all my symptoms (and I do have more symptoms like weird feelings in my face, my left ear, I feel "off" some days, etc.), but I BELIEVE my body has a life-force within it that I can activate for healing. If you are a skeptic, then good! Be skeptical and try it. See for yourself. See where it takes you. Read the book, read his words, his personal stories, and his testimonials.

It seems like everyone here and has tried so much with no answers from the outside. Find them from within, dare to be open to what else you will find and set your mind that it will be beautiful, you will be restored, and you can connect to something greater that's been in you since the beginning. And equally the best part, you can share it with everyone. This method goes beyond what relief and restoration it can give all of us here with what we experiencing. I'm talking whole health relief, physical, mental, and more. Read about it yourself. What have you got to lose?

As I write this, I still feel muscle twitching, but I have no expectations of when it will go away completely nor am I worried about that. My mind and my heart are in coherence in that I truly believe this happened for me, to give me a beautiful and gracious gift that I can do something with, and share with all who want it too.

18. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Andre (22nd July 2021), betoobig (31st July 2021), Bill Ryan (20th July 2021), Blastolabs (1st August 2021), BushPilot (21st July 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (20th July 2021), Harmony (21st July 2021), Hym (21st July 2021), Icare (2nd September 2021), janette (21st July 2021), Mercedes (3rd August 2021), Pam (23rd July 2021), Peace in Oz (21st July 2021), RunningDeer (20th July 2021), Sadieblue (21st July 2021), Stephanie (21st July 2021), TravelerJim (22nd July 2021), wondering (20th July 2021)

19. Link to Post #130
    United States Avalon Member graciousb's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,390 times in 149 posts

I love this post, thank you, you've given me a fresh perspective on how to handle others in a kind way.

I have people I dearly love and can't divorce (adult kids for one who are fully onboard with current narratives thus fully jabbed etc. They know how I feel but we leave the topic alone, are still loving when we do interact, made easier by being thousands of miles apart, but I also know people who have lost friends, and who have been called all kinds of ugly names due to rejecting the narrative and declining vax.

I hope against hope that the worst things don't happen to vaxxed that are predicted to be possible. I WANT to be wrong. I have heard there's good evidence the "I" drug and related protocol is excellent for dealing with spike protein damage from vax, and prophylactically from virus -- NOT giving advice here.

The biggest takeaway I've had from all of this is how spectacularly successful the massive mk ultra style propaganda programming has been on the masses. Very impressive.

The

20. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to graciousb For This Post:

All is one (2nd August 2021), aoibhghaire (20th July 2021), betoobig (31st July 2021), Bill Ryan (20th July 2021), BushPilot (21st July 2021), Gwin Ru (21st July 2021), Harmony (21st July 2021), Hym (20th July 2021), janette (21st July 2021), Kryztian (20th July 2021), Mercedes (3rd August 2021), Pam (23rd July 2021), Rosco1 (3rd August 2021), RunningDeer (20th July 2021), Sadieblue (21st July 2021), samsdice (22nd July 2021), Stephanie (21st July 2021), Sue (Ayt) (21st July 2021), wondering (20th July 2021)

21. Link to Post #131
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by graciousb (here)
    I also know people who have lost friends, and who have been called all kinds of ugly names due to rejecting the narrative and declining vax.
    I feel I finally got to understand this. And I do think it might be simple.

What we've seen and heard of so many times now is the anger, forcefulness, rejection and sheer antagonism coming from the vaxxed to the unvaxxed. (Not everyone! Of course. But it's a clear pattern that recurs all too often.)

And this does NOT seem to happen the other way round.

Why? Here's the reason, I strongly suspect. It's all about fear. And vaxxed people are very fearful. (The unvaxxed, not so much, at all. As a rule, they're stronger and more confident — whatever the surface indications.)

And fear often manifests itself as anger, dumped on others with huge amounts of unkindness. It's simply a projection.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 20th July 2021 at 23:30.

22. The Following 35 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

All is one (1st August 2021), Bassplayer1 (21st July 2021), Ben (15th September 2021), BushPilot (21st July 2021), dawnawakeningfreespirit (7th December 2021), Dorjezigzag (21st July 2021), EarthGirl (21st July 2021), Frankie Pancakes (22nd July 2021), gord (21st July 2021), Gwin Ru (21st July 2021), happyuk (21st July 2021), Harmony (21st July 2021), Hym (20th July 2021), janette (21st July 2021), kudzy (21st July 2021), Libico (1st August 2021), Mercedes (3rd August 2021), mountain_jim (23rd July 2021), palehorse (31st July 2021), Pam (23rd July 2021), Peace in Oz (21st July 2021), pueblo (2nd August 2021), Rosco1 (3rd August 2021), RunningDeer (20th July 2021), Sadieblue (21st July 2021), Samson (22nd July 2021), Sérénité (21st July 2021), Sirus (21st July 2021), Snoweagle (21st July 2021), Stephanie (21st July 2021), Sue (Ayt) (21st July 2021), syrwong (4th August 2021), Tintin (21st July 2021), wondering (20th July 2021), Yoda (21st July 2021)

23. Link to Post #132
    Thanks

You're welcome GraciousB,
    There are so many levels to the big con going on, and even more for us to adapt to, to meet with the levels of input we are comfortable with. As Billy says, not reacting to the fear that manifests as anger is very helpful.

Mashika intuited in another thread that in some of the most reactive, the most manipulated people, we see a return to a "nothingness" as a coping mechanism. Although I didn't respond on the thread she commented on, as I have been so busy, I remember a strange part of the heated conversation that the vaxxed and isolated old friend had was to wax on about returning to a state of being "from the nothingness, where all life evolves from". That was a nonsensical response from him, but it was telling....

It was odd to hear that, but looking back and noticing that he came close to dying those many years ago from some heart issues, I realize he had talked like that before. I remember then that I had prompted him to get busy on writing that particular philosophy in the book he had then also promised to write. It was hard way back then to understand, and now it seemed the same jumble of emotional diversion from what he was facing at the moment.

The related issue for many now, that is often a precursor to the jab, is the issue of testing.

I won't take a test, not only because it is useless in isolating any pathogen, nor because I've had 3 friends get ill from whatever is in the swab. Ethylene oxide, and what else? The real impact upon our lives is the deeper agenda of diverting our focus away from issues that are much more serious.

Allowing yet another step, from unhealthy mask usage, to physical distancing, with the psychological twist of insanity by calling it "social" distancing, to unreliable testing that may cause harm, is the mark of the real soul sucking pathogen we are being faced with. Our coping, our natural immunity and our adaptability is determining our futures.

I had an inquiry from another construction coordinator, CC, to see my availability to work on another film or series, as he had been asked by an art director to find another skilled person.

As much as I want to and at times love to work, my only simple, common sense prerequisite to pass on to a prospective employer was that I will only work under the decades long OSHA guidelines that prohibit excess and unhealthy mask overuse, and I will only work if the right of all workers to be free from unnecessary testing is upheld. Common sense right? How could anyone dispute those conditions for serving a crew?

No answer, when usually I'd get that job, especially if it comes as a recommendation from a respected CC. The friend recommending me told me that he and his crew were tired of the unnecessary testing, but he has probably had more than anyone, and he carries on. That is his choice and even as I have great respect for him, it is not my choice. No judgement from him at all, nor any from me.

The damage to those getting tested so often is also full of injuries that have effects on many levels, some of which have not been talked about as much as they should be. How much are we openly and even subtly aware of what we are going thru, what those excessively tested are enduring?

Talking to another friend who also has been subjected to so much testing, while adamantly refusing the jab, we both saw this as the most active beta test ever from the global controllers, to see just how far they can take away our freedoms. The problem with that little friend of mine is that he likes the fight, which is another diversion.

Like me, he knows the futility of asking any union rep to stop harassment, so he deals with it as it comes. He's 5'7" and the abusive boss is 6'8" and my friend, in protecting himself, already damaged the boss's knee a few years ago. So, the boss has already been vaxxed, always wears a mask, and now my friend is chiding the boss because he is going to have to get another shot up his rear in order to deal with the invisible 'variant', and maybe every six months thereafter. At some point the fun of standing up is just another diversion of energies and, though well deserved, pushing an abuser should not be a constant, as it is not a lasting solution.

In the union introductory class I would add a whole detailed section on how to deal with harassment and being denigrated by union foremen, gang bosses, leads, scenics, fellow workers, etc....

The silence from every level is deafening to those of us who value our lives here. However, silence from a union is openly criminal.

Here is my sarcastic take on the real coping mechanisms some union members have endured for decades, when GEEZ, it's hard enough focusing on doing the work with skill and awareness, let alone dealing with corruption and a union hall full of drama queens...
    Add on the unhealthy mandates productions insist on implementing and you get the conditions of many workplaces in the country. A few workers have expressed going postal at their work sites, and that won't be a surprise if it happens, as much as we as friends, do our best to listen and offer more positive solutions.

(And please, if any international or national representatives of this or any other union are reading this, I strongly recommend that you do not consider putting any local under any international or national condition of receivership. You F'krs are the ones who have always taught the locals how to be so corrupt. Locals will swim or drown depending on their ability to face facts and tell the truth, not on any corrupt big brother smelling up the place more than it already does.)

How To Maintain Employment In This Local Film Union:

-Whose bum to kiss and whose bum isn't worth the effort.

-The path of a constantly employed token. How to protect your special inclusion in union hiring.

-Silence concerning abuse and the rewards you will receive for looking the other way.

-Whose play is it and when pay to pay provides monetary rewards.

-The unique and acceptable forms of abusing others, both as a leader and with fellow workers.

-How to measure and cope with the deficit of not receiving the promised working conditions, travel pay and housing, against not being hired again for speaking up....
    -How to scrape for cash when promised travel pay and housing isn't given.

-Which legal and illegal stimulants work when you have to travel hours to and from work while putting in the common 12 hour days on a production.

-How to maintain composure when the "as the crow flies" distance travel stipend doesn't work for you. I.E., like when we travel 70 highway miles each way, to and from the job, though it takes the crow only 50 miles to get to our houses, and the beginning stipend starts at 60 miles. And if I could hitch a daily ride, it would take at least two crows to get me and my tools to set and back.

I have been willing to compromise, as I've always been amenable to foregoing the "as the crow flies rule" if the production or the coordinator pays for my helicopter ride to and from work, a condition where I will push for additional heli training for myself. Better yet, how do we find the jerks who invented that rule and the ones who allow it's existence to rip off workers. You know...those constantly elected union officials.

-How to make craft services, crafty, work for you to save money while not picking up the extra unsanitary illnesses common in communal dining.

-The value of self-hypnosis as a man, when being sexually harassed by a female supervisor. If turn about is fair play, when of course it is not, why not give the oppressed their turn to be the jerks so many men have been to women. In honor of the CRT, balance in a shared abuse narrative, we'll call it the CPT, the Critical PoonTang Theory.

I've had to really think about how hard it is to not only work under those oppressive conditions, but how deep is the harm done when one allows themselves to be oppressed.

There is little to say to my friends......and a lot of listening..... Listening when I don't know when this will end with them personally, and what the lasting affects will be on them as free people. I know that you also know that sometimes our listening is the healing and strengthening to those doing the talking.

Many film studios have been pressing to mandate a shot as a requisite for employment. Regardless of the high likelihood that they may get financial incentives for each worker who gets a shot, likely already available for cvid coordinators and on set medics, whether they are overcharging for ppe's, or just going along to get along with what is in-your-face fascism, the step by step removal of all natural, national, and union laws concerning these intrusions, even as they are nothing of a surprise to me.....are further proof of the loss of the hard won rights of workers in this country.

The fact that a union had to fight to get even 30, out of a total of over 1500 active, members to a meeting in order to get a quorum to make voting work, is not a proof of folks working too many hours, which at this time are usually 12 hour days, 6 days a week. It is a proof of subservience to doing anything it takes to keep employed, including selling out your rights to healthy working conditions.

As an active supervisor, and as a man responsible for a crew's health, allowing unhealthy working and dangerous living conditions won't happen when I'm hired. It would be as if I had never spent decades in the trades, nor ever taken a safety class or ever took into account the decades of science that proved the measures adapted and created by OSHA never existed.

The fact that I live with is that this is still just writing, and as such I spend my time volunteering and adjusting to paying my way to work, actively allowing and engaging careers and incomes for myself that are more suited to respectful living. I've done this before. I also see a very healthy community of like minded folks supporting and listening to each other, to themselves, and to the larger communities that are making a difference, and opening up new opportunities.

I also had a brief confrontation, that I was very chill about, with my son, concerning testing. He has invited me to travel to meet his fiance and future mother in law. Though I really want to go, and though I am neutral about putting my nasal mucosa on a swab-while never sticking it up my nose, as a pre-condition to entering another country, I won't let someone anywhere, especially in a foreign country, to dive deep up my nostrils for a test to return to the states. My son's desire to have us all meet in her country means a lot to him, and it was good to finally get him resolved to the fact that it may not happen this year, nor the years ahead when they get married, if this all is not stopped.

Though this may not make sense to some here, I have always seen modernity, tech and governments as the most pernicious challenge to the advancement of our innate abilities to really communicate with each other, to regain what was taken, or even to advance beyond the manipulations of the progenitor races, who could not have known how unique humanity really is.

To them our freedom is a threat. The proof of their influence is how many people have taken on the minds of their oppressors. The only proof of our existence is our insistence on breaking those bonds that bind us.

This Love ......
    Last edited by Hym; 21st July 2021 at 17:37. Reason: Clarity. By the way, I just recently noticed this "Why are U editing your post?". How long has it been here and why am I giving a reason?

24. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

betoobig (31st July 2021), Bill Ryan (21st July 2021), BushPilot (21st July 2021), graciousb (22nd September 2021), Gwin Ru (31st July 2021), Harmony (21st July 2021), janette (21st July 2021), Matthew (21st July 2021), Mercedes (3rd August 2021), mountain_jim (23rd July 2021), Pam (23rd July 2021), Peace in Oz (21st July 2021), RunningDeer (21st July 2021), Sadieblue (21st July 2021), Stephanie (21st July 2021), Sue (Ayt) (21st July 2021), wondering (21st July 2021)

25. Link to Post #133
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,168 times in 218 posts

Fear is the basis of all this 'ugly' narrative

And once you 'step outside the box' and see it for what it is.... NOTHING... it has no basis... it's all about psychological programming... They have been doing it for years... and getting away with it...

This last year has been so much more than an 'eye opener' to me, it's really helped me to understand how EVIL they all are...

I am so cross... the way they have been taught to 'word their narrative' to instigate FEAR when there is no need to be fearful at all.... It's what they have been apparently medically trained to do, via the protocols laid out by which ever pharmaceutical 'funded' their training...

And I'm not sorry to say this...

I know there are a 'few' really good conscientious doctors out there and if you have one of them hold on to them tight and appreciate them but they are not the majority...

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by graciousb (here)
    I also know people who have lost friends, and who have been called all kinds of ugly names due to rejecting the narrative and declining vax.
    I feel I finally got to understand this. And I do think it might be simple.

What we've seen and heard of so many times now is the anger, forcefulness, rejection and sheer antagonism coming from the vaxxed to the unvaxxed. (Not everyone! Of course. But it's a clear pattern that recurs all too often.)

And this does NOT seem to happen the other way round.

Why? Here's the reason, I strongly suspect. It's all about fear. And vaxxed people are very fearful. (The unvaxxed, not so much, at all. As a rule, they're stronger and more confident — whatever the surface indications.)

And fear often manifests itself as anger, dumped on others with huge amounts of unkindness. It's simply a projection.

26. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to EarthGirl For This Post:

All is one (1st August 2021), Bassplayer1 (1st August 2021), Bill Ryan (21st July 2021), Brigantia (22nd July 2021), Delight (21st July 2021), Gwin Ru (31st July 2021), Harmony (22nd July 2021), Hym (21st July 2021), Icare (2nd September 2021), janette (30th July 2021), Matthew (21st July 2021), Mercedes (3rd August 2021), mountain_jim (23rd July 2021), palehorse (31st July 2021), Pam (23rd July 2021), Rosco1 (3rd August 2021), RunningDeer (22nd July 2021), Sérénité (22nd July 2021), Stephanie (22nd July 2021), wondering (21st July 2021)

27. Link to Post #134
    Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I'm not sure where to post this, but I guess this is as good of a thread as any! I wanted to share an art project I am currently doing. I am painting vaccine victims and sending them to their families (also painting those who have been severely injured, such as Brit Galvin.) It's gaining some traction on instagram after a couple of holistic doctors have shared it, along with a couple of the women I've painted. As a portrait artist, I was desperate for a way to contribute to the conversation, and this idea came to me a couple of months ago. It's been a beautiful way to connect with people who suffering immensely, and to try and bridge the gap. The hatred between the vaxxed and the unvaxxed on social media is so toxic, and I wanted to counter that in some way. Without further ado, here are are few of the people I've painted. You can find more on my instagram @covidvictimsportraits. Thank you for letting me share <3

This is Anita Mae Corbin, a loving mother, Charles, an amazing father and Air Force Vet, and Simone Scott, 19 year old northwestern student.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5446.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	693.8 KB
ID:	47017   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5520.JPG
Views:	24
Size:	380.8 KB
ID:	47018   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5452.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	739.4 KB
ID:	47019  

28. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to guenonsbitch For This Post:

All is one (1st August 2021), Bassplayer1 (1st August 2021), Bill Ryan (23rd July 2021), Gwin Ru (30th July 2021), Harmony (23rd July 2021), Hym (23rd July 2021), Icare (2nd September 2021), janette (30th July 2021), Jayke (2nd August 2021), Karezza (2nd August 2021), Mercedes (3rd August 2021), mountain_jim (23rd July 2021), palehorse (31st July 2021), Pam (23rd July 2021), pyrangello (23rd July 2021), Rosco1 (3rd August 2021), RunningDeer (23rd July 2021), Strat (2nd August 2021), varuna (30th July 2021), wondering (23rd July 2021)

29. Link to Post #135
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,716 times in 2,088 posts

A very fine gesture to put a spotlight on what's happening in a kind and gentle way, very nice portraits.

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

All is one (1st August 2021), Bill Ryan (23rd July 2021), Harmony (23rd July 2021), Hym (23rd July 2021), Icare (2nd September 2021), janette (30th July 2021), Mercedes (3rd August 2021), Pam (1st August 2021), Rosco1 (3rd August 2021), RunningDeer (23rd July 2021), wondering (23rd July 2021)

31. Link to Post #136
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

@ 6 minutes - whistleblower that has access to the CMS servers - 45,000 deaths

Tidal wave of lawsuits coming against dangerous vaccine mandates -
    Attorney Thomas Renz interviewed by Mike Adams
    (52 min)

Source: https://www.brighteon.com/embed/5abe8b87-53bf-4483-96ca-0e76d8868a4a

Source
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 30th July 2021 at 17:21.

32. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

All is one (1st August 2021), betoobig (31st July 2021), Bill Ryan (30th July 2021), Blastolabs (1st August 2021), BushPilot (31st July 2021), Delight (2nd August 2021), Frankie Pancakes (31st July 2021), Gwin Ru (30th July 2021), Harmony (1st August 2021), Hym (1st August 2021), Icare (2nd September 2021), janette (30th July 2021), Mercedes (3rd August 2021), palehorse (31st July 2021)

33. Link to Post #137
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,993 times in 1,795 posts

This is a companion thread to Trisher's What to do if you have had the experimental jab — how to support friends and family who have been vaccinated, enthusiastically or otherwise.

I'm in that very position with a dear friend in the UK, working in healthcare, who was bullied into taking the shot with [illegal] threats of losing her job.

I forwarded her every article and warning I could think of. She really didn't want to have the thing, but succumbed.

Now it's done, I can't continue scaring her. I have to support her by making light of it and NOT sending her any more frightening reports of serious injuries... they just wouldn't help her state of mind at all.

all of my brothers and my sister (and all her 3 kids) are vaccinated. they wouldn´t listen and made fun out of every message i have send them to the point that i stopped. My father died 2 months ago bc of the jab with 88 years. these people taking the jab is bc of soul contracts and it is their path, not a wrong path, just a different path. Many of my friends have also taken the shot. lots to say here.... i did opened a thread talking about how all these souls will leave towards their destination in order to continue their evolution and the videos in that thread helped me to gain perspective in this issue. https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...s+human+exodus
    Covid hasn´t affect every famiy (zero covid infections in my family) but the shot is going to touch everyone. Much love
    under a healer perspective the shot is desingned to work in very low vibration, if the person mantains a high vibation/frequency in a constant basis the shot won´t affect them... but most are taking it bc of fear, fear to the virus or to lose their job, but fear.
    honoring White Feather: SHIFT HAPPENED

34. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (1st August 2021), Bill Ryan (31st July 2021), Billy Vasiliadis (1st August 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (1st August 2021), gord (1st August 2021), Gwin Ru (31st July 2021), Harmony (1st August 2021), Hym (1st August 2021), I am B (3rd August 2021), janette (2nd August 2021), Libico (1st August 2021), Mercedes (2nd August 2021), Rosco1 (3rd August 2021), RunningDeer (31st July 2021), wondering (3rd August 2021)

35. Link to Post #138
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

Quote Posted by betoobig (here)
    This is a companion thread to Trisher's What to do if you have had the experimental jab — how to support friends and family who have been vaccinated, enthusiastically or otherwise.

I'm in that very position with a dear friend in the UK, working in healthcare, who was bullied into taking the shot with [illegal] threats of losing her job.

I forwarded her every article and warning I could think of. She really didn't want to have the thing, but succumbed.

Now it's done, I can't continue scaring her. I have to support her by making light of it and NOT sending her any more frightening reports of serious injuries... they just wouldn't help her state of mind at all.

all of my brothers and my sister (and all her 3 kids) are vaccinated. they wouldn´t listen and made fun out of every message i have send them to the point that i stopped. My father died 2 months ago bc of the jab with 88 years. these people taking the jab is bc of soul contracts and it is their path, not a wrong path, just a different path. Many of my friends have also taken the shot. lots to say here.... i did opened a thread talking about how all these souls will leave towards their destination in order to continue their evolution and the videos in that thread helped me to gain perspective in this issue. https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...s+human+exodus
    Covid hasn´t affect every famiy (zero covid infections in my family) but the shot is going to touch everyone. Much love
    under a healer perspective the shot is desingned to work in very low vibration, if the person mantains a high vibation/frequency in a constant basis the shot won´t affect them... but most are taking it bc of fear, fear to the virus or to lose their job, but fear.
    herein lies the problem because the shot is designed to lower the vibration. How are you supposed to maintain a high vibe all the time when the shot is dragging you down. Then the low vibe of vaccinated people around us is another thing to contend. The best move is to stay away from the jab and the jabbed people. We may try to help the affected ones but the priority is our own vibe since we can not uplift anyone when we are also down.

36. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

All is one (1st August 2021), Bill Ryan (3rd August 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (1st August 2021), Harmony (1st August 2021), Hym (1st August 2021), janette (2nd August 2021), Libico (1st August 2021), Mercedes (2nd August 2021), pyrangello (1st August 2021), RunningDeer (1st August 2021), wondering (3rd August 2021)

37. Link to Post #139
    Thanks

This has already included being there, even in silence, for those who are faced with taking a jab or going into another career. There is not much new about this, as it has been a constant in human interaction. It is just exponentially much more massive at this time. And there is no easy way to address this, but that too is not new.

At times like this the challenge doesn't need to be more than we choose to make it, while I do see the fatigue in older folks who haven't the energy to start anew. Then start small, even just taking more time to get some exercise in, to do something you've always wanted to do that just involves time and little expense. If we see it as opportunities then the entire perspective and the sensations of going thru the mental mud are quite different, even invigorating.

And now, as was predicted early last year by myself and many others, one of the major film studios is mandating the experimental jab. So far......it's only mandated for all actors and crew that are in the interior A zone.

That mandate, though extremely unhealthy in many ways, is also unconstitutional and in opposition to many local, state and federal laws, as well as the worldwide laws contained in the Nuremberg Code....won't last long because it will be expanded to go production wide for everyone, as I have been told by crew members that all will be told to take the poison shot or quit.

I called a friend who didn't know that the mandate had been ordered.The netti flexing crew has gone all marxist, without any of the divine guidance of Groucho, Harpo, Chico and Zeppo. He said thanks for f'n up his weekend, and he was very angry. My friend didn't call back.

I don't expect him to, for a while. He has to deal with it, as it is a career changing decision...and a life altering move away from the security of a consistent income. Whatever his choices are there is a lot of listening he has to do...to himself, not me.

Of course his superiors should have warned him of the impending mandate, so he can make an informed choice to stay or go, but it's a deeply corrupt industry with the unions it controls, in my informed opinion, that collude with and serves a globalist, diversionary agenda.

Since we have already talked about going back to running our own small businesses, as a few of us have already done in the past, he has options available to continue and likely increase his income.

We already know, that unlike the postal workers in their union who have challenged the unlawful mandate handed down by the executive branch of the government and supported by the INjustice department, the film union had already made an agreement in September of 2020 forming the basis of removing all legal rights of workers when it comes to protection against mandated injections, all by insisting upon the constant, oxygen depriving overuse of masks and then the invasive and unhealthy, pre-work and double weekly testing protocols.

No surprise there, as the agreement of the unions serving the industry, The White Paper formulated by the Producer's Guild, (White washing The Truth, White Washing the Crimes) has already constricted and threatened the health of all workers by mandating persistent and unnecessary testing, as well as mandating the extremely unhealthy overuse of wearing masks....which goes against the core science and experience that limits the use of ppe's that forms the basis of all the decades long, OSHA safety guidelines.

Many in these unions saw this coming when they experienced the sicknesses that both excessive mask use and the absorption of cancerous chemicals and nano-fibers in the nasal swabs, caused. How long will it take for the other studios to follow, is not yet known.

What is known is that there are already discussions amongst the skilled, the inventive and the informed about making their own films, wherein there are no health threatening restrictions implemented during productions.

The good that has come out of the insanity, the abject fascism, is that there now is a recognition of keeping the work places cleaner and more sanitary. It has forever been the case that simple sanitation amongst any working crew is lacking. The only times I've been slightly ill have been the times I've eaten with a crew.

Normal, intuitive, sanitary conditions have slipped by many productions over the years in the presence of so much ignorance on health and with the focus on speed of production and the lack of cohesive and ethical supervision.....demonstrating a top down lack of integrity within the film union itself. So many talk about it on the job, but few put honesty into the days beyond their personal workday relationships.

Although support may seem a mute issue for many now, as those who have had the shot are living with it....within or without their awareness dealing with all of the issues that complying with such an order entail, there is another aspect to our support of each other's simply being here, with us.

Within that continuing support we are likely challenging our friends and relatives understanding of some of their basic lifestyle patterns, on their thought processes and how they have developed a closed loop within how they perceive threats and necessities in their lives.

I'm there with many, especially with the Heart Centered, the Soul Focussed, members of Avalon and elsewhere dealing with our relationships now with a little more emphasis on our friends and families waking the F up.

My conversations with another friend were just that, and this friend doesn't like hearing the depth of the truths, even as he now cannot ignore the lies that the government itself has put out, proving it's dishonesties. He asked me which jab I'd recommend.

I told him that not a one is safe and then I, as succinctly as possible, told him specifically why NOT. And here, another close friend got philosophical with me and very direct about what choices there were. I reminded him, as he reminds me, of the many other choices for income.

He recently called me up, drunk enough to tell me that I should be in another business. I reminded him that I'm already there...Here...even if the last year and a half have been and continue to be paying my way in volunteering, a unique way to look at opportunities and evaluate them.

At this time I choose not to even call him until he initiates some understanding of how he will handle the inevitable mandate that may affect the different studio he is now working for. In an ironic, yet common, twist of a warrior's life he has just moved from a very abusive work environment to a very respectful and inclusive one, which is all a novelty to him in his decades of film work.

I can hear him yelling at the cosmos....

'You mean after all of this, all of these years of enduring and surviving the backstabbing, thieving, and dangerous work, without killing anyone...and me finally getting the respect and consistency of a positive work situation, you're telling me I may have to kiss the corporate c**k and swallow, my health, my pride, and get the poison, the shot? WTF! '.

My guess is probably very accurate, as I have heard him and a few others wishing to end it all....on a mountaintop meditating or going postal with those who have abused him and others for years....
    I'll strongly suggest the view from the mountaintop, the wind and sights to be soaked up.

Either way I will be, I am, supportive of his right to work in a healthy environment. The cruel irony for him is that his girlfriend had a very severe reaction to her second shot, and as he has stated she is not the same person he has known all of these years.

I do not worry for him though, as he identifies closely with the story of the real life sado-masochism of Milarepa, the Himalayan mystic who went through many torturous and soul wrenching experiences on his way to becoming the super compassionate being he always was.

Like Castaneda, Milerapa, and a comic imitating getting electrocuted grabbing onto a live microphone, getting a strong shock, letting go, taking a few deep breathes, then grabbing the live, energized electricity going thru his body....again......but this time it's with a big smile...

There is a pattern of what seems to be ignorance.....until we see the path they are taking more clearly..... in the scope of one life leading to the next. He'll be okay.

I see humanity going thru this again.....
    unnecessarily, until we see what they are really choosing to do.
    They just won't admit that depth of engaging the energy of life and death to us....
    Last edited by Hym; 4th August 2021 at 02:48.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd August 2021), Harmony (4th August 2021), janette (2nd August 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (2nd August 2021), wondering (3rd August 2021)

39. Link to Post #140
    Thanks

What is known is that there are already discussions amongst the skilled, the inventive and the informed about making their own films, wherein there are no health threatening restrictions implemented during productions. The good that has come out of the insanity, the abject fascism, is that there now is a recognition of keeping the work places cleaner and more sanitary. Normal, intuitive, sanitary conditions have slipped by many productions over the years in the presence of so much ignorance on health and with the focus on speed of production and the lack of cohesive and ethical supervision.....demonstrating a top down lack of integrity within the film union itself. So many talk about it on the job, but few put honesty into the days beyond their personal workday relationships.

Either way I will be, I am, supportive of his right to work in a healthy environment. The cruel irony for him is that his girlfriend had a very severe reaction to her second shot, and as he has stated she is not the same person he has known all of these years. I do not worry for him though, as he identifies closely with the story of the real life sado-masochism of Milarepa, the Himalayan mystic who went through many torturous and soul wrenching experiences on his way to becoming the super compassionate being he always was.
    Every day I wobble and every day I right myself because I am a gyroscope energetically.

I hope that none of us are the same person form "time to time". Certainly I have never been sadistic but MAYBE masochistic and intellectually I am certain I have been and done every possible humanly expressed action "figure". Neville Goddard is the teacher with my theology. His revelation is that the human being lives in states and that we may change states and therefore CHANGE our reality... even retrograde to the past.

Time is superceded in the consciousness of a creator by awareness and essentially IMO for me, that means that when I forgive the past, I clear up an eddy of energy that then effects my present now. If we can use our imagination (Neville calls god our own wonderful human imagination) to envision a state different form our mundane and feel and imaginally "live" in that state, IT MUST MANIFEST.

It takes practice, simply that, to experience changes in state.

I feel I can speak to the results of taking hold of one's state. I once studied to be a family nurse practitioner and then did not use those skills because I saw through the medical "profession". I enjoyed being a nurse for many years because I could be an advocate and help people in real time while they were vulnerable.

Then The flu jab was made mantatory. That was against my own self interest because IMO the MANDATORY vaccine is antithetical to all I know about the body and health.

The mandate guilted people by saying WE must have the vaccine yearly because of a duty to patients. People mostly will default to keeping a job they need. Nurses are mid wage earners with benefits and many nurses are the bread winners in families. MANY nurses have been imported form other countries with all the baggage of obligation that entails. They are stuck because they cannot see how they will "live".

I feel that the work I have been doing through my life has given me a backbone of self respect. My version is MINE and I am deeply into living up to the state that expresses my sense of values, character and RIGHTS. I don't think everyone is graduate status but I think those of us who want to become self responsible are READY to create a new state of the WORLD we live on.

We start effecting the whole collective by entrainning OUR energy. It has to do with the breadth of inclusion. It is a metaphysical role. No one needs to declare the status of "CREATION" of one's reality. It just is what one does. One really truly wants everyone to thrive. It is not being "perfect" but having a loving open heart because one has trust in the GOOD.

Unfortunately though I know I have created GOOD in my personal reality so I meet lovely people in a great place to work and funds to care for myself and the animal friends in my house, I STILL SEE a great deal of pain and it hurts. This means I am constantly connecting to God and imagine all beings free and happy. I am free and happy and know I am in a state where I have god at my back manifesting the personal state of love, compassion and trust needed to withstand the forces of evil (The inversion of Good).

My belief is that because I see the evil, I am responsible for forgiving it, having self compassion fo having been as evil as any evil may express in a different "state" which NOW I repudiate. I wish everyone had more faith in the ability to create one's own reality. That would mean a different world experience I would love. This is my intention, that the living God law be my will and that I know and love myself. That I clear all the shadow so well I am living in a whole different paradigm.

I had some rocky times after leaving nursing because I tried some things and spent all my funds and then was FINALLY able to claim being a massage therapist (which I once studied but felt unable to do). I work in a wonderful spa and my employer has stated no one needs the jab. She will not back down form that so as long as she is able to have a spa, I will love working there. I like being with others there and we respect one another.

People could have such amazing ease if we allowed ourselves that gift... KNOWING we have the perfect right to a life we choose.
    Last edited by Delight; 2nd August 2021 at 20:11.

40. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd August 2021), Harmony (4th August 2021), Hym (2nd August 2021), Icare (2nd September 2021), janette (2nd August 2021), jaybee (2nd August 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (2nd August 2021), pueblo (2nd August 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 1 7 8 LastLast