Thread: Librarian from the stars

1. Link to Post #1
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,358 times in 545 posts

Default Librarian from the stars

A Professor from Outer Space? Here's something that I find interesting, and opens up a lot of questions about what the true history of mankind really is. I don't find it to be a coincidence, but if it is not, it changes everything we know about ancient history.

An important message for us was hidden inside depictions of Wiracocha, the Sky God.

Wiracocha, perhaps more properly spelled Viracocha, [but in order to conform to scholarly reports I use Wiracocha here] was the Aymara natives god of learning, who was said to have been born from the waters of Lake Titicaca, situated adjoining Peru and Bolivia, and famous for the ruins of Tiwanaku and Puma Punku. In another report I established clear evidence that Tiwanaku had been constructed as much as 12,000 years before present, and when I have the opportunity I will put that online as well. But our story for today connects several of the oral histories from different continents, and so I decided to put this one up first.

Let me explain the true meaning behind the sky god Viracocha of the Tiwanaku region. My own research tells me that the natives of Peru affirm that in the beginning, and before this world was created, there was a being called Viracocha, the name by which the Maker of all things was known. We find some agreement in the Christian Bible, which also speaks of a Maker or Creator of all things.

This maker started with a dark world without sun, moon or stars. Owing to his creation he was given the name Viracocha Pachayachachi by the Peruvian natives, which the early Jesuit writer Jose Acosta thought to mean the “Creator of all things.”

However, according to other writers such as Montesinos, Garcilasso de la Vega and the anonymous Jesuit (a famous author of the time) – Vira is a corruption of Pirua meaning a depository. And the word Cocha can mean a lake or the depths, but here it is held to equally signify profundity, abyss, space. So Viracocha also signifies “The Depository in Space.” (Or the depository of the abyss, which could refer to outer space as well).

According to the pre-Inca version of their native language we learn that:

Pachayachachi pertains to the attributes of the deity.

Pacha means space, time, or the universe.
    Yachachi means “the Teacher”.
    So Pachayachachi would mean “The Teacher of the Universe.”

Taken together then, Viracocha Pachayachachi could mean
    “The Outer Space Librarian and Teacher of the Universe.”

Which is exactly what the Sumerians told us about their sky god, Oannis, and the Native Americans (and especially the Ojibwe) claimed for their great teacher who came down to instruct mankind, and many other civilizations worldwide have oral histories that agree with this idea.

And in any form that we care to use to translate it, we are always left with the theme of space, as in the area beyond the natural skies of Earth.

So yes, let’s mark South America down on our map of the sites of early extraterrestrial sky gods.

Sometimes, after spending a great deal of time on research, you begin to notice that there are some very interesting similarities among the earliest oral histories of various cultures that might be separated by thousands of miles and hundreds of years in time. And you get a certain feeling; one that some important connection exists between two specific groups of different cultures. I got that feeling when I translated the oral history provided by the Amayra people, the natives of the Tiwanaku region, from their details about the birth of Wiracocha.

We’re told that Wiracocha was born and arose from the depths of Lake Titicaca. The lake and its waters represented his early sphere of influence, and the famous site of Tiwanaku was originally built as part of a port town on the shore of that same lake. He began to instruct the local people in many important subjects, and while traveling through the region he performed various acts of healing. This sky-god was held to be a great teacher, and even his last name informs us of that detail: “the Professor from Space.”

Lake Titicaca is a large, deep (average of 350 feet deep, maximum depth of 920 feet) lake in the Andes mountains on the border of Peru and Bolivia. In fact, it is the highest navigable lake in the world, and the largest lake in South America by volume of water. Fed by 5 major and 22 minor river systems, it is 190 kilometers at its maximum length, and 80 kilometers at its maximum width.

We are once again informed by our historians and scholars that neither the proto-historic nor prehistoric name for Lake Titicaca is known, but that the word “titi” can mean puma, and the term “k’ak’a” can be translated as either crack or fissure, or perhaps “crack in the ground.”

Actually “titi” means “savage cat, wild cat,” and not necessarily a puma, but I can agree with them since our online dictionary seems to provide us with similar definitions. And when viewed from a satellite in space, the outline of the lake does somewhat resemble a savage cat.

But what the scholars are not commenting on, in this image of the lake, the home of Wiracocha, is that if the complex of Tiwanaku were to be included in the present-day satellite image, the ancient shore that is now dry land but in ancient times was connected to the lake, the resemblance to the likeness of a savage cat becomes even more evident. And the “crack in the ground” reference certainly seems to point to an earlier period, when this area was subject to increased amounts of earthquake activities.

However, even when standing upon the highest surrounding peak, it is extremely difficult, if not impossible, to see the entire 190 kilometers length, nor can you see the 80 kilometer width, in order to pick out the wild cat outline in a lake that covers parts of two countries. The lake is simply too big. Actually, this represents another mystery similar to the Nazca lines series, from the area of Peru that is South of Tiwanaku.

We are told that the Greek scholar Eratosthenes first proposed a system of latitude and longitude when he created one of the earliest maps of the world, in the 3rd century B.C. However, he worked in the ancient library of Alexandria in Egypt, eventually becoming Chief Librarian, and he doubtless had access to many much older maps.

In an earlier report I mentioned that the Aymara people had a calendar that was nearly as sophisticated as the one that we currently use, which is adjusted using the atomic clock. And we’ve seen that the Aymara created figures in stone and clay that reveal their familiarity with the telescope, which could be used to provide them with the latitude (north–south position of a point on the Earth’s surface) of a position. Longitude is more difficult to determine, since it would require a clock or other accurate timing mechanism. In short, I am not now aware of just how they determined a correct latitude and longitude, or which maps they may have used, but I have reason to believe that they had access to this knowledge in some form, as we shall see in the following paragraphs.

My idea that the builders of Tiwanaku may have had access to early maps, arose when I noticed some odd patterns upon examining several different depictions of their primary god, Wiracocha. While all of them should have the same basic design, none of them do, which is rare when someone is entrusted with the sacred honor of carving the likeness of their supreme god. And especially important when we consider that these designs were located in the religiously significant site of Tiwanaku.

In the shield situated on top of the Gate of the Sun at Tiwanaku, we can count the various design patterns, as evidenced by the image on the following page. We have 19 designs at the top, 7 on the left, and 4 on the right. Below that, on the necklace we have 5 designs, on the waist 3, and at the bottom we find 6 designs. If we convert these to longitude and latitude, we get: 19 degrees, 8 minutes, 4 seconds, North Latitude, and 5 degrees, 3 minutes and 6 seconds West Longitude.

Plugging that into Google Maps, we find that these Degrees, minutes and seconds (DMS) equate to: 19°08’4″N 5°03’06″W, which indicates an area near Goundam, in Mali, Africa.

In the middle of that same image from the next page, taken from the golden design of Wiracocha that is displayed in Cuzco, and in other locations in Peru, we find that the top, and right design counts are the same, but the left side pattern numbers only 7, although the bottom three patterns are also the same as in the first example. These new numbers would convert to 19 degrees, 7 minutes, 4 seconds North Latitude, with the same 5 degrees, 3 minutes and 6 seconds of West Longitude. Which gives us 19°07’4″N 5°03’06″W, which is also in Goundam, Mali

And, at the bottom of that same image, is an example found on a depiction on a pottery artifact, uncovered at the southern edge of the range of Tiwanaku influence, in Northern Chile. We see the same overall design, but slightly different sequences of the numbers in the design patterns. Here we have 17 at the top, 8 on the left, 7 on the right, 4 near the belt area, 3 hanging skulls, and 2 designs on the back of the feet of Wiracocha. While this is a representation of the same god, Wiracocha, these new counts give us 17 degrees, 8 minutes and 7 seconds North Latitude, and 4 degrees, 3 minutes and 2 seconds West Longitude. Which gives us 17°08’7″N 4°03’02″W, which is, as you may have guessed, also in the same area in Goundam, Mali.

That image, with the three different depictions of Wiracocha, is found on the following page. Kindly look it over and we will continue.

None of these patterns are identical, and I do not believe that this is a simple error on the part of the makers. Is it easier to believe that the Aymara builders of Tiwanaku would have made an error on every single one of the representations of their principal god, Wiracocha, or that these might possibly represent positions on a map, that tell us the region where their god originated from?

Another difference that we notice on these three portrayals of Wiracocha, is that the example from the Southern region has five toes on each foot, five fingers on his left hand, and six fingers on his right hand. The other two have four fingers and toes. It’s very difficult for me to believe that the people who had the knowledge, skills and patience to construct the precise stone monuments of Tiwanaku and Pumapunku, and who come from the same region as the constructors of the intricate designs at Nazca, visible only from the sky, could loose count of the correct number of fingers or toes that their sky-god had. Imagine if three different paintings of George Washington had this same disagreement in the number of fingers and toes!

As none of these numbers of fingers and toes seem to be the correct amount for this sky-god, and none of them agree, I believe they may have been created as a signal to us; and this signal or attention gathering device, tells us that we are to examine the rest of the designs on the images more closely. I found it difficult to subscribe to a sacred images with multiple errors hypothesis, and I decided to search for the locations on Earth that these might be pointing out for us.

Here’s where the connection I noticed comes in. The world was a much different place shortly after the last ice age (glacial period), or some 12,000 years ago. Some locations that were fertile became barren, and some hot, wet, and fertile locations converted to what is now a mostly barren desert.

People lived on the edge of the Sahara Desert many thousands of years ago, when it was a much wetter place than it is today. Over 30,000 petroglyphs of river animals, such as crocodiles, are found in that area, and the fossils of various dinosaurs have also been discovered there. It is believed that the region began to exhibit abrupt desertification beginning about 5,400 years ago, forcing many of the inhabitants of that area to move to more fertile territory. Many of these people moved to the valleys of the Nile and the Tigris and Euphrates. Some moved Southeast, to a region just below the Niger river, where crops are fed by the many rivers that converge nearby, and thus produce much greater yields.

One such group ended up near the central plateau region of Mopti, in Mali, Western Africa, and began to build near the city of Bandiagara. But they never forgot their oral history, and they remember to this day that their early ancestors spoke of an origin to the West of the Niger river, or northward from where they settled. This is a clear tribal memory of their ancestral origins.

The people that live in this greener area today have an ancestral spirit, or deity, that has been worshiped by all of their people for as long as the length of their oral histories. He is usually described as amphibious, with a humanoid upper torso and a fish-like lower torso. This sky-god, sometimes referred to as a group of gods, is said to be the “Master of the Water,” and “the Monitor,” or “the Teacher.” He was said to have descended from the sky in a vessel accompanied by fire and thunder, and after arriving, he created a reservoir of water and promptly dived in. The tribal legends say that this sky-god requires a watery environment in which to live.

These gods were called the Nommos, and the people that worshiped them are the Dogon. Yes, this is the same group that was popularized in the book <i>Sirius Mystery,</i> by Robert Temple, in which he explains that the Nommos were an extraterrestrial race that visited the Dogon at some point in the past. He had traveled to Earth in order to impart knowledge about the Sirius star and the Solar System to the Dogon people.

Here we have an extraterrestrial, who originates in water, and is famous as being their “Teacher from Space.” He lived among the Dogon, a tribe from Africa, where we also find the elongated Boskop Man skulls. Similarly shaped skulls were later unearthed in the Tiwanaku region as well.

Just to help with these connections, since I understand that they seem to be a stretch, even though the description of their sky-gods is so similar, I have drawn several markings on a map, found on the following page.

The top three dots, north of the Niger river, are the area that the Dogon tell us they originated from. The dots, and the circle that I drew to highlight them, represent the three Longitude and Latitude directions that we got from the different depictions of Wiracocha by the Aymara people of Tiwanaku. The dotted line in the center, is to highlight the location of the Niger river, and the circular area over Mopti, with a red Google map symbol, is the area where the Dogon now live.

(Tombouctou is the French inspired spelling of the town we know as Timbuctu)

We see that some of these same Boskop Man elongated type skulls turn up in Egypt, which is one of the areas that the nomadic people moved to when the desert began to encroach upon the region north of the Niger, and which later expanded into the famous Sahara Desert. And this same oral history of a sky-god and amphibious being who teaches the natives about the world and the universe, pops up in the recorded histories of the sky-gods of the Sumerians and Akkadians of Babylonia.

You may recall that they worshiped a sky-god called Oannes, who was portrayed in ancient Babylonian depictions as a curious, complex hybrid of human and fish, with a bearded man’s head beneath the head of a fish, and the body of a fish borne upon the back of a man’s body. According to these Babylonian legends, this aquatic sky-god would come on shore during the day, in order to teach the people, only to return at night into the Persian Gulf, and his underwater home. Were the Nommos, Oannes, and Wiracocha from the same family of sky-gods, or perhaps the same god, surfacing in different eras of human history?

I certainly do not believe that the Aymara of Peru and Bolivia, or any other ancient Tiwanaku peoples derived their origins from Africa. They have almost nothing in common with the Dogon people, and even their languages and alphabets are completely different. What I do believe is that it is entirely possible that one or more of the hybrid sky-god teachers that lived with the Dogon people moved on to Peru and Bolivia when that group left the Sahara Desert region, prior to the Dogon establishing their new home south of the Niger river, in the area of Mopti, in Mali.

Sometimes groups of ancient people intentionally left us signs, included as part of the design patterns found in the statues of their sky-gods, in order to inform us of a truth that might not last the test of time if it had not been so encoded. I believe that the numerical variations in the sacred depictions of Wiracocha are just one example of this. Whether you feel that you can support this idea of mine or not, the similarities between the sky-god of the Dogon and the sky-god of the Tiwanaku people are very interesting.

Sometimes it’s simply a case of the evidence being there, right in front of us, but our skills in investigation are not up to the task. Which is quite a bit different from the idea that there was simply “nothing to see here, move along”, which has been suggested previously when our scholars were not up to the mental task of understanding the symbols and signs left for us by our ancestors.

Discovering a longitude and latitude link inside of a 12,000 year old sky god depiction should cause us to stop and wonder what exactly is going on here. If it is a coincidence, then how was it that I discovered it? If it is nonsense, then we need to find an explanation for the differences in their top sky god's depictions - which seem very unlikely unless done on purpose. If we accept the longitude and latitude, and acknowledge that it is interesting that they point to the area where the Dogon originated, and indeed where they would have been 12,000 years ago when the Sahara was a wet, near tropical location. And therefore we then need to examine what connection the Tiwanaku builders with their professor from space who came out of the water have with the Dogon and their sky god who also taught them astronomy and came out of the water.

Please let me know what you think.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

De Christu (17th March 2021), EFO (17th March 2021), Ewan (18th March 2021), Frankie Pancakes (17th March 2021), haroldsails (18th March 2021), Journeyman (18th March 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (17th March 2021), Stephanie (17th March 2021), toppy (17th March 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,661 times in 480 posts

Default Re: Librarian from the stars

Book: Transformation of a Common Man
    The Brian Scott Story

The last paragraph ties in with the thread. Really good read.

Biography
    Former newspaper editor and investigative reporter, Jim Frazier, with a BS degree in psychobiology, was attending USC's film school in Los Angeles when he met UFO contactee Brian Scott in 1976. Frazier interviewed witnesses and began to document parnaormal events on a daily basis. Five UFO/paranormal research organizations were involved with Brian documenting an orange ball of light in his house in Garden Grove, California.

Investigator J. Allen Hynek began consulting with director Steven Spielberg on CE3K after meeting Brian, and numerous parallels are in the movie. Frazier obtained literary rights, stopped all publicity and began to help Brian by meeting requests made to visit exact locations given as latitudes and longitudes. Scott had produced over 100 pages of automatic drawings and writings with detailed information on UFO craft, advanced technology and sites in South America. In the writings, Scott was asked to accept on December 22, 1976, a "sudden evolution" to a higher level of mind: to Mind Level 10. Frazier took Scott to South America and documented the transformation in detail. Scott had developed paranormal powers on his 33rd birthday, prior to the transformation. The powers and knowledge increased greatly after the transformation which is fully described in the book. The people of the USA, and the people of Peru and Bolivia were linked thru the process as Brian carried out numerous spectacular events. Over the next four years Frazier documented each step in the process with photos, tape recordings, video and film. Headlines were collected and in February of 1980, Scott and Frazier were commended at the White House by President Jimmy Carter and many documents were placed into the National Archives to mark the date of February 7, 1980 as a "turning point in the history of America and all mankind" because Brian had suceeded in passing all tests, and surviving the transformation process. The tests, like an initiation, were administered by joint interactions with tall, blond haired beings, and short, dome-headed grays. Brian was considered the "man in the middle" between the two groups and their competing agendas for the future of mankind.

Scott's involvement ended in March of 1980 after he gave two "gifts to mankind" which are to be used to "transform our culture and civilization." Scott, supposedly, is the first contactee to complete a full transformation since 110 B.C. This book is in "a class by itself," a true "documented chronology of human transformation" and perhaps truly is the "transformational drama of our age" as some experts have said. Brian's story is a perfect fit to the "classic hero" as described by Joseph Campbell and other experts in cultural anthropology.

No other person has gone thru a complete transformation, supposedly, since 110 B.C. when a common man from the Island of the Sun was transformed in the same way and became known as Tikki Viracocha, builder of an empire around Lake Titicaca. Brian's story is a parallel to the life of Viracocha and is "carved into stone" in South America. Numerous ancient statues, temples and rock carvings provide an explanation of the story and show a parallel over 2000 years ago to alien intervention with the pre-Incan empire around lake Titicaca.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Frankie Pancakes For This Post:

EFO (18th March 2021), Ewan (18th March 2021), Stephanie (17th March 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,358 times in 545 posts

Default Re: Librarian from the stars

This is exactly the reason why I joined Project Avalon - I certainly appreciate the tip and will look into the book as well.

+ Reply to Thread