1. Link to Post #21
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

Default Re: Jimmy Church interviews 'DEET', a human hybrid

Quote Posted by EFO (here)
    I followed Mr. Ryan lead to listen the interview after 1:30 hrs. regarding DEET explanations about time energy and space and I'm totally agree with DEET that time is not linear (and thanks to her testimony,at least her,confirm my knowledge) as being a cube.

I was raised from different points from something that looks like ground or space in transparent coloured liquid bubbles after once I was in my own time bubble and because of the happening of the bubble I "found" myself face to face with me in the fourth or fifth grade and talking with me at that age.

In that event I understand that time is not linear,but a sphere.And is a sphere because,no matter how long a human is living,we don;t have the capacity to remember every second of our life and having this short life span on Earth,time also is short.Time sphere is like Earth:sitting in one point and having an average height of 1.8 m/6 feet,the Earth looks flat,but if we would have a a height of 180000 m/600000 feet,than the Earth start to looked curved like a sphere.I hope I explained well the analogy.

To explain and make people understand what's "up there" and "how things works" we need a totally new vocabulary.

In any case,at least everyone on Earth has its own time bubble and not a time line as it said,but what can I say:dogmas,prejudices,constrains and conditionalities are killing real free thinking...
    I don't understand. You said you agree time was a cube, then you say it is a sphere? Did i miss read that?

Quote time is not linear (and thanks to her testimony,at least her,confirm my knowledge) as being a cube.
    Time is not really any of those things, but yeah maybe a sphere could be a better way to interpret it, yet time wraps around itself, or more like the "reality" does, so that you can get back and wait for it, then wait for it, then it happens again
    Tired

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th March 2021), Denise/Dizi (26th April 2021), Harmony (20th March 2021), Nasu (19th March 2021), RunningDeer (19th March 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by EFO (here)
    I followed Mr. Ryan lead to listen the interview after 1:30 hrs. regarding DEET explanations about time energy and space and I'm totally agree with DEET that time is not linear (and thanks to her testimony,at least her,confirm my knowledge) as being a cube.
    Partial transcript on the topic of time and cube begins @1:37:59:
    Jimmy: Okay now and staying on this, the other aspect to all of this is the clocks and time. I need you to help me out. Is time linear?

DEET: Now that's a good question and I will answer it this way. So imagine that there's a line on a piece of paper. Just a line. And suddenly this line starts moving upwards off of the piece of paper and you start to see lines coming out of this line.

And what you realize is that it's actually a cube rising from the surface of the paper that looks like a line. Just imagine it. It's actually cube. Just imagine it. What I'm saying about time is that to us it looks linear. And there's definitely a linear aspect to it. However, time is not only linear.

Jimmy: How are the coordinates done. In other words, it's not it's not a 3d mapping system of coordinates right you know you know depth. It’s a time. It would have to be time.

DEET: Yeah, so I’ll put it this way. So going back to that paper analogy. Right? Like the people being pulled it into the bowl. So you can imagine how races keep track of time. Imagine that I take that piece of paper from the bowl and I put it in a sewing machine and so the sewing machine periodically punches back and forth through the piece of paper as I’m sliding through. That’s kind of how the cloth works that they have in different ships and different civilizations. They basically have a mechanism that regularly marks a certain aspect of time but also cross-checks it to make sure that it's the specific area they think they're looking at.

So time is, it’s kind of like I guess you could describe it…what I’ve been using, it's like this giant sheet of paper moving through the universe. And so in order to understand where they are in that piece of paper, they punch a hole in it somewhere. Write down the specific properties of that holding points because every single place where they punch a hole has a different property. It’s not a huge difference but there's a slight detectable difference. But when they want to know if they're on the right time, like if they're not a hundred years later where they're supposed to be or 100 years earlier, they sort of punch a hole in that piece of paper. And look at the information in that piece of paper.

Jimmy: So then you are going to a place in time? {snip} …I understand the line concept. I see the line coming up. It’s going into a cube. The line would go into this spot somewhere in the cube three dimensionally in space. And then where it stops that is a time and that time would be the place and your destination?

DEET: Not exactly. Okay so going back to the stitches analogy. Let’s say that I take this piece of paper of time and I put in a stitch right at the coordinate of Earth at this time. Right? So let's say that when I put this stitch through time, the thread I'm using turns yellow. Okay? So then let's say that I go way over to Osetutus (OH-sea-two-tUS) way over to past “wheel” (spelling? a name of another planet). I'll go straight to that planet, and then I'll punch hole in time right there. And if I’m punching a hole at the same time that is on earth, it'll also turn yellow. The thread. Once I punch it through there, it will turn yellow. But if I overshot and I go to Osetutus (OH-sea-two-tUS) and it's been 100 years on earth then that thread will turn a different color. Let’s say purple for this example.

Jimmy: I almost had it. I think I get it. Okay, so if you overshot or arrived early, what happens to your physical body?

DEET: Your physical body would be fine for most methods and space travel. Because every race kind of looks a little different. Sometimes your body would be fine because the ship distorted space and time. So you basically moved in this isolated bubble all the way to your location. The time starts happening to you again at that location but space doesn’t really mind that you basically skip a bunch of it and time doesn't really mind. That’s basically how it works. so you would just end up there a hundred years younger than you should be if you overshot.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th March 2021), DeeMetrios (23rd August 2021), Denise/Dizi (26th April 2021), EFO (19th March 2021), Forest Denizen (21st March 2021), Harmony (20th March 2021), leavesoftrees (19th March 2021), mountain_jim (22nd March 2021), Nasu (19th March 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Does she have any kind of keepsake from the ship? Clothing? A paperclip? A picture of the ship? A picture of soil impressions? Any witnesses to the events? Has she had regression therapy? Hypnosis? Any scoop marks or scars on her body? If yes, any pictures of those? Any pictures of the beings themselves? Any radiated soil? Etc
    Why would she need those things? I didn't get the impression she was trying to prove anything to the anyone. Physical artifacts are proof of a hoax, because the real ones are always confiscated.

If she wasn't trying to prove anything to anyone then why would she bother appearing on the show?

I do see this attitude quite often: someone will willfully put themselves in the spotlight, say something fantastical, and then scoff at inquiries..all under this thinking that they have "no need to prove anything to anyone", that the skeptics' suspicion is "their problem", and so forth. I understand this is your thinking, and maybe not hers (or is it? i still have to listen to the rest of it) but I put it out there for the sake of argument

She may sound casual about it all, or down to earth, but I'm not listening to what she's saying so much as what she's doing. She has a twitter handle that advertises her claims. And she just appeared on one of the biggest paranormal radio shows in the world. Make no mistake - she's looking for attention.

And once you do those things, you're fair game. And you're obliged to provide some kind of evidence, or at the very least answer some very difficult questions. That is, if you want to be taken seriously.
    It's testimony. Last time I checked, testimony doesn't require physical evidence.
    Last edited by TomKat; 19th March 2021 at 11:55.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th March 2021), DeeMetrios (23rd August 2021), Denise/Dizi (26th April 2021), Forest Denizen (21st March 2021), Nasu (19th March 2021), RunningDeer (20th March 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

I feel like I’ve become a bit of a Mike contrarian recently so I resisted arguing this point, but since TomKat has I’ll chime in.

When she discussed the necessity of disclosure coming from the people, she described the kind of people she’s hoping to hear from, which is other people who are familiar with the information she discusses, or at least some of it.

She’s a legitimate experiencer and experiencers recognise other legitimate experiencers, no evidence required. Regardless of what you’ve discovered and live, like being a hybrid or some other personal endeavour, that world is familiar to all experiencers. When I say world I mean more than just a kind of landscape, and it’s not another world, it’s just an extension of this world/reality that requires some conditioning and greater sensitivity and awareness than is typical in individuals at this time to consciously perceive and experience. This world shapes and conditions experiencers to perceive, relate, communicate, view etc. in an easily recognisable way that’s familiar to each other.

Imagine you had spent some time exploring another planet and came back and another person claimed to have done the same. You would know their claim was true when they spent hours discussing it, going into many details, while not once contradicting what you experienced on that planet, also, you would recognise the ways in which this person’s perspective, attitude etc had been affected in precisely the same way as your own in regards to that particular experience. It’s impossible to know what to make up and precisely how to deliver it, without messing it up once, if you’re lying. I’m talking many, tiny details that non-experiencers could never think of.

I didn’t listen to the entire interview, so I don’t know if she intends to attempt to convince the wider population and try to provide evidence, but she seems too bright and would likely know better. It requires direct experience to remove all doubt, so the most productive approach would be to begin disclosure by guiding others to achieve direct contact for themselves.

As for the hybrid part, not that far out. Really. No flags were raised for me when she discussed details about that either, however, I haven’t had a lot of direct experience, that I’m conscious of, with ETs.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 20th March 2021 at 08:50.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th March 2021), Denise/Dizi (26th April 2021), EFO (20th March 2021), Forest Denizen (21st March 2021), Harmony (20th March 2021), leavesoftrees (20th March 2021), mountain_jim (22nd March 2021), Nasu (20th March 2021), RunningDeer (20th March 2021), TomKat (20th March 2021)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,309 times in 5,692 posts

Bump.

Any new revelations or interviews with her?

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd August 2021), Harmony (22nd August 2021), RunningDeer (22nd August 2021)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Bump.

Any new revelations or interviews with her?
    DowntoEarthET - (DEET)
    @DowntoEt

I have reincarnated as a human/grey alien hybrid, being a former ET from a planet past Leo, called Osetutus(OH-sea-two-tUS). You can call me DEET, sup.
    I got sucked into the DEET Twitter vortex. She’s added a lot of tweets and is interested in animals especially cats of all kinds.

source

source

source

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd August 2021), Harmony (22nd August 2021), Hym (22nd August 2021), Mike (22nd August 2021), muxfolder (22nd August 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2