+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fast moving colored lights in space?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,418 times in 5,645 posts

Default Fast moving colored lights in space?

The astronauts have discussed seeing them, people have analyzed the footage and they are amazing to see...

1967Sander goes in-depth

Martyn Stubbs was an early discoverer of them from the public side. In this video the astronaut says a word about them.

This video with barely a view goes unnoticed... it starts slow but keep watching.

After review any ideas of what they might be?

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

DeDukshyn (18th March 2021), EFO (18th March 2021), rgray222 (18th March 2021), Sunny-side-up (18th March 2021), toppy (18th March 2021), wondering (18th March 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

Default Re: Fast moving colored lights in space?

There is no vacuum and there is no "void" on space, those are terms used to explain in layman terms what it would be like out there

On the last video, you don't just see a streak of light from the left, you also see several "dots" in different colors all over the place before the streak shows up in full form, what about those? Red/Blue/Green dots all over the place, and sometimes smaller streaks as well
    Tired

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

DeDukshyn (18th March 2021), mojo (18th March 2021), Strat (18th March 2021), Sunny-side-up (18th March 2021), wondering (18th March 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by Mashika (here)
    There is no vacuum and there is no "void" on space, those are terms used to explain in layman terms what it would be like out there

On the last video, you don't just see a streak of light from the left, you also see several "dots" in different colors all over the place before the streak shows up in full form, what about those? Red/Blue/Green dots all over the place, and sometimes smaller streaks as well
    I thinks the dots is what mojo is referring to here -- the streak is an anamorphic lens flare caused by a momentary bright specular reflection from the light source on the arm as it moves.

As for the dots ... interesting ... first thing that comes to mind is cosmic rays on the CCD of the camera. Cosmic rays have been increasing on/around earth over several years now, and as the sun activity drops, cosmic rays get stronger (solar rays/radiation pushes away cosmic rays) - this is a known phenomenon associated with solar minimums - of which we are in right now ... so maybe? Not too sure ... interesting though.

Apparently - astronauts also "see" cosmic rays as the particles as "flashes of light" as they strike their retinas - even with their eyes closed. The same would likely be true of a cosmic ray striking the CCD of a camera.

I'm going from some older memory here though ... this might warrant some further research.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 18th March 2021 at 05:14.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Mashika (18th March 2021), mojo (18th March 2021), Sunny-side-up (18th March 2021), wondering (18th March 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)

I thinks the dots is what mojo is referring to here -- the streak is an anamorphic lens flare caused by a momentary bright specular reflection from the light source on the arm as it moves.

As for the dots ... interesting ... first thing that comes to mind is cosmic rays on the CCD of the camera. Cosmic rays have been increasing on/around earth over several years now, and as the sun activity drops, cosmic rays get stronger (solar rays/radiation pushes away cosmic rays) - this is a known phenomenon associated with solar minimums - of which we are in right now ... so maybe? Not too sure ... interesting though.

Apparently - astronauts also "see" cosmic rays as the particles as "flashes of light" as they strike their retinas - even with their eyes closed. The same would likely be true of a cosmic ray striking the CCD of a camera.

I'm going from some older memory here though ... this might warrant some further research.
    Was based on the previous videos that only show streaks of light, not dots at all, and then this other video comes up which also has streaks but some dots all over the place along with the streaks

So it looked that the focus was on the streaks.. because of "fast moving colored lights", while the dots show up on a single place and then go away almost immediately, not moving
    Tired

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

DeDukshyn (18th March 2021), mojo (18th March 2021), Sunny-side-up (18th March 2021), wondering (18th March 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Was based on the previous videos that only show streaks of light, not dots at all, and then this other video comes up which also has streaks but some dots all over the place along with the streaks

So it looked that the focus was on the streaks.. because of "fast moving colored lights", while the dots show up on a single place and then go away almost immediately, not moving
    I was just referring to the streak in the last video -- and the coloured dots that are very obviously there ... (didn't watch the first two so my comment just refers to that last one)

K watched them now ... space dust? Dunno ... looks small and close to the camera. Don't think those are the same as the coloured dots though ... and I'm not sure cosmic rays would show up as streaks ... I would think more like what is seen in the last video ... But maybe they would show up as streaks as well ... not too sure. I'd have to research it more.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 18th March 2021 at 05:23.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Mashika (18th March 2021), mojo (18th March 2021), Sunny-side-up (18th March 2021), wondering (18th March 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

As a side note, when i used to go to the mountains for vacation, years ago, there was some very odd stuff happening on the skies every day/night

Basically it happened like this: You would lie down on the hill and watch the sky, and then some 'star' would suddenly run across the sky in a bright white streak and then stop in an amazing speed and stay on a different location for a while

Then after like 10/15 minutes, it would shoot up like crazy into another location and then stop again, you could see them jump around, then they would just stop, there were a couple or 3 per night, jumping around, sometimes they would jump back to the previous location after some time, it was like they were watching or monitoring stuff

I never knew what that was, but it was fun to watch them, they looked like shooting stars, except for that fact they would keep hovering over a location then jump to another one or back to previous one

So yeah, colored streaks, i relate to that
    Tired

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

DeDukshyn (18th March 2021), mojo (18th March 2021), Strat (18th March 2021), Sunny-side-up (18th March 2021), wondering (18th March 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,294 times in 1,173 posts

Actually I'd agree with you on it for a small part. There is a vacuum behind the sun's movement. I do believe however that we are flying trough a liquid based Universe, not like water, but composed of the fuel like substance our Sun might use.

The movement of the Sun dictates a centrifugal force will be created behind it's movement, hence all the rubble on the sides of our Solar system, not a Planet which blew up, but rubble that has been collected in the roughly 12 times we went around our own core. So, think about this,the core of our Galaxy moves like that, our sun moves like that, a comet moves like that, Micro/Macro.

The reason I am really interested in what those probes (Vger) will truly encounter now that they have left Sol.
    Last edited by 9ideon; 18th March 2021 at 06:23.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

DeDukshyn (18th March 2021), Journeyman (18th March 2021), mojo (18th March 2021), Sunny-side-up (18th March 2021), wondering (18th March 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mad Scientist (here)
    Actually I'd agree with you on it for a small part. There is a vacuum behind the sun's movement. I do believe however that we are flying trough a liquid based Universe, not like water, but composed of the fuel like substance our Sun might use.

"Liquid" might be a rather loose description, but in support the Toltec say that everything exists in the "Nagual", and things of form, called the "Tonal" are pulled from the base material of the Nagual. Somewhat similar to the metaphoric Abrahamic creation text of "God created the universe with his Word" - the word, akin to the word tone, was a vibration in a sense, and can be seen in parallel to the "Tone" in "Tonal" that is pulled from the Nagual via vibration ... tone indicating a vibration.

Like how sand, when vibrated at resonant frequencies can form very intricate patterns and forms, it is the vibration itself that draws forth form. Quantum physics basically says that all matter can be rendered to vibrations of electromagnetic energy. It's all saying the same thing, just in different ways.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

9ideon (19th March 2021), Mashika (18th March 2021), mojo (18th March 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,294 times in 1,173 posts

"Liquid" might be a rather loose description, but in support the Toltec say that everything exists in the "Nagual", and things of form, called the "Tonal" are pulled from the base material of the Nagual. Somewhat similar to the metaphoric Abrahamic creation text of "God created the universe with his Word" - the word, akin to the word tone, was a vibration in a sense, and can be seen in parallel to the "Tone" in "Tonal" that is pulled from the Nagual via vibration ... tone indicating a vibration.

Like how sand, when vibrated at resonant frequencies can form very intricate patterns and forms, it is the vibration itself that draws forth form. Quantum physics basically says that all matter can be rendered to vibrations of electromagnetic energy. It's all saying the same thing, just in different ways.
    Yes, I am well aware of that vibration thing, lol. I am happy to see a fellow interestee in this. I use the term liquid because I honestly do not know if I am correct about my assumption, obviously yes, all is in state of vibration, but... so is liquid. I wouldn't say it's like a wet substance, I don't even think we would be able to detect it with the naked eye, I wonder if Plankton knows it's surrounded by water, something in the likes of that thought process.

I basically use the term(s) frequential Vibration (tech) for the explanation you gave with the Nagual and Tonal, interesting. Did you know that the ones from before the Great Flood had a sub-language about this tech, indicators of what set of frequencies were used in certain buildings? This is how I got into the whole thing years ago, it is extremely interesting matter and explains a whole lot more than People imagine.

In any case, despite not being religious, there are always elements of interest in many of them, in the Christian faith there is a prophecy about the return of the Son of Man and the final battle, he will use the "sword of mouth" to defeat the "Elite" (or the Ac). There's a couple of different versions I guess and I cannot recall the verse, but, it is interesting that the couple of interpretations I have read concern voice, or sound, it fascinates me.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

DeDukshyn (19th March 2021), mojo (19th March 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Yes, I am well aware of that vibration thing, lol. I am happy to see a fellow interestee in this. I use the term liquid because I honestly do not know if I am correct about my assumption, obviously yes, all is in state of vibration, but... so is liquid. I wouldn't say it's like a wet substance, I don't even think we would be able to detect it with the naked eye, I wonder if Plankton knows it's surrounded by water, something in the likes of that thought process.

I basically use the term(s) frequential Vibration (tech) for the explanation you gave with the Nagual and Tonal, interesting. Did you know that the ones from before the Great Flood had a sub-language about this tech, indicators of what set of frequencies were used in certain buildings? This is how I got into the whole thing years ago, it is extremely interesting matter and explains a whole lot more than People imagine.

In any case, despite not being religious, there are always elements of interest in many of them, in the Christian faith there is a prophecy about the return of the Son of Man and the final battle, he will use the "sword of mouth" to defeat the "Elite" (or the Ac). There's a couple of different versions I guess and I cannot recall the verse, but, it is interesting that the couple of interpretations I have read concern voice, or sound, it fascinates me.
    Quote the ones from before the Great Flood had a sub-language about this tech,
    Please let us know, samples of it and when and where, this seems very interesting

Also, is this related to the giants from before the flood? I'm trying to get some answers from a friend that comes from a lineage from the Aztect people, it does seems he doesn't want to get involved so far, into this..
    Tired

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

DeDukshyn (19th March 2021), Heart to heart (19th March 2021), mojo (19th March 2021)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

To use the term "ocean" as a metaphor to describe that which we historically call the "nothingness of space" - I think would be correct thinking.

Please let us know, samples of it and when and where, this seems very interesting
    Indeed

Also, is this related to the giants from before the flood? I'm trying to get some answers from a friend that comes from a lineage from the Aztect people, it does seems he doesn't want to get involved so far, into this..
    Supposedly, the concepts of nagual and tonal were passed to the Toltec from antediluvian societies. It seems to me that after the flood there was a group that tried to pass on much info to the surviving people, or perhaps, the surviving people tried to preserve as much information as they could, but most of it has become hijacked, twisted and hidden by our religions (Vatican for example) or destroyed outright (library of Alexandria, conquistadors instructed to destroy all previous history, and knowledge from surviving cultures, etc.) I assume if it can be understood, much value lies in the small trinkets of info that have been preserved - this is what I watch for.

I'm not remotely religious, but I do understand that some of our religions have basic antediluvian roots, as mentioned, but just their original intent hijacked, twisted and hidden as much as possible and used as a control mechanism -- there obviously has been a counter group, possibly from before the flood as well, hell bent on suppressing that information.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

9ideon (19th March 2021), mojo (19th March 2021)

+ Reply to Thread