Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: "The Mystery of Tula"

1. Link to Post #21
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,754 times in 2,614 posts

Default Re: "The Mystery of Tula"

Quote In September 2016, two months before the US Presidential election which Hillary Clinton was expected to win, a Kremlin document announced that President Putin had convened a Holy Council of War of the Russian Orthodox priesthood at TULA explaining, "And for anyone knowing the power and significance of the beliefs of Russia's leaders, know also TULA's legend of the Hyperborean Dacia and the mythological people who live beyond the North wind who always come to the aid of humanity in the darkest of times."
    Quoted from your OP Mecklenburger, it mentions the Hyperborean Dacia people.

I'll include a link with a brief description about them below. I believe we have some members with knowledge pertaining to the Dacian people.

http://imar.ro/~diacon/tibet/dacia-tibet.html

Quote Research about the far ancient Romanian civilization (which goes as far as 20,000 years BC) shows that the Transylvanian plateaux surrounded by the Carpathians mountains was the home for the highly spiritual Hyperborean civilization. Dacian kingdom, i.e., the ancestors of modern Romania, inherited the Hyperborean culture and spirituality, which in an increasingly oculted form survived until last century well protected by the natural fortress of the Carpathian mountains. Customs of Romanian peasants, especially in the remote mountain valleys, can still be traced back to this very ancient spirituality, and Romanian folk music is believed to originate from these very ancient times. One of the main sources of research on the old magical Hyperborean civilization is constituted by the rich Romanian mythology and folklore.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Harmony For This Post:

Anka (20th March 2021), De Christu (20th March 2021), EFO (20th March 2021), Hym (20th March 2021), leavesoftrees (20th March 2021), Mashika (20th March 2021), Mecklenburger (20th March 2021), Peace in Oz (20th March 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,294 times in 1,173 posts

Quote Posted by De Christu (here)
    Quote Posted by Mad Scientist (here)
    I will have to side with the Russians, not because I hate our North-American Cousins, but because of the corrupt leading and leeching on them (and us).

Why did Putin Invade the Crimea? Snowden.
    Why did Putin started to fortify the Arctic North? Snowden.
    Why did Putin Destabilize the Ukraine? Snowden.

https://cavetalk.net/thread/195/west...heory-scenario
    I remember reading on a regular news site a few years back about super old pyramids being found in Crimea and not long after seeing Russia invade, at the time remember wondering if they were connected. Am sure there are multiple reasons but the timing seemed interesting, special knowledge is the greatest of treasures and seems to be one of the deeper hidden reasons for so many operations.
    Indeed not to be ruled out, but.. The Sowjets knew much more than they let out back then, Stalin was pretty interested in all kinds of things for instance Himmler was interested in, they basically spearheaded an artifact race, the US just sat back and impounded everything found near their own soil and more importantly with Allies (they still do).

Putin is basically a pragmatic man, he is ex KGB and therefore well read in into all the secrets he would deem interesting, now that he's Prez he needs to be sure Russia stays safe, so yes, there could be some interesting stuff related to that pyramid, however, I still am of the conviction that the Horror scenario, which was in the works to destroy Russia, Snowden brought with him (he needed something valid to ensure safety, just a couple of names of spies or "accidents" would not have been enough, that Spy game is a 24hr business, all kinds of crappy things happen and not obviously, lol) was of the severity Putin took action. Let's not forget the non military actions which happened, the People jailed in Russia which the Western Corporate Media reports on as dissidents, in order to ensure no backstabbing orchestrated by those certain People. Russia does not seem the bad guy, they have gone to Syria to stop the West funded Terror groups, yes the Syrian dictator is just that, it beats Is though. I mean really? The bay of pig incidents used in Syria to make money and all that stuff, it's sickening. I am fully convinced we are on the wrong side of history here, not by choice let me tell you, but simply because no one seems to be able to stop those Psychopaths that stole everything to consolidate their power game.

The plan of Soros included the Ukraine, therefore the destabilized country of the Ukraine suits strategic purposes of Putin, it's just a smart play I guess. If the Ukraine were to be united as a country anzig, the Russians would really have a problem dealing with them on their direct borders, the Ukraine could pose a military and strategic threat to Russia. To keep it the way it is keeps Putin more or less in control of the Russian Territories up there. The Ukraine needs the support of the EU, hence the lies about that Malaysian plane shot down, if one looks at the cockpit photo's early released, it looks like the cockpit was riddled with bullet holes, the way a jetfighter would take out an airplane and make sure the journey down would incite fear. It was an obvious mistake, not Putin was in that airplane, but a lot of Tourists, including many Dutch ones. Opportunistic as they are they used those lost lives to try and further their agenda.

It could also be a combination of both, strategically Putin needed to ensure the safety of the Black Sea Fleet, keep Russian safe on that South border and at the same time have the opt to dig up some artifacts, although, got the feeling Stalin beat him to it though, :-)

In the end, Putin changed his tune after Snowden came into play, the West started to vilify him and the Russians, for (their own) good reason I guess.
    Last edited by 9ideon; 20th March 2021 at 07:44.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Anka (20th March 2021), De Christu (20th March 2021), EFO (20th March 2021), Harmony (20th March 2021), Hym (20th March 2021), Peace in Oz (20th March 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,568 times in 1,716 posts

Quote Posted by Harmony (here)
    Quote In September 2016, two months before the US Presidential election which Hillary Clinton was expected to win, a Kremlin document announced that President Putin had convened a Holy Council of War of the Russian Orthodox priesthood at TULA explaining, "And for anyone knowing the power and significance of the beliefs of Russia's leaders, know also TULA's legend of the Hyperborean Dacia and the mythological people who live beyond the North wind who always come to the aid of humanity in the darkest of times."
    Quoted from your OP Mecklenburger, it mentions the Hyperborean Dacia people.

I'll include a link with a brief description about them below. I believe we have some members with knowledge pertaining to the Dacian people.

http://imar.ro/~diacon/tibet/dacia-tibet.html

Quote Research about the far ancient Romanian civilization (which goes as far as 20,000 years BC) shows that the Transylvanian plateaux surrounded by the Carpathians mountains was the home for the highly spiritual Hyperborean civilization. Dacian kingdom, i.e., the ancestors of modern Romania, inherited the Hyperborean culture and spirituality, which in an increasingly oculted form survived until last century well protected by the natural fortress of the Carpathian mountains. Customs of Romanian peasants, especially in the remote mountain valleys, can still be traced back to this very ancient spirituality, and Romanian folk music is believed to originate from these very ancient times. One of the main sources of research on the old magical Hyperborean civilization is constituted by the rich Romanian mythology and folklore.
    Being a Romanian with German ancestry,even if this could means nothing due to the fact that once,under Burebista,Dacia was spread up to Bavaria - then called Bojoaria - and this could be a back and forth of my ancestry...),I would love to talk about Pelasgian-Hyperborean-Tracian-Dacian (Gaetian) history,but is so intricate that nobody would believe me even if there are written documents.

For someone having a glimpse of understanding it have to live and travel in Romania in different places where artifacts exists and even make diving,but most of all,he must made connections within all of these and not only,because there are tracks all over Europe with Indian and Chinese connections.A few examples:
    -the Martisor legend and how the thread of its symbol us twisted (clockwise turn - positive - as DNA and Spurling's rings);
    -the legend of Luana's land;
    -the legend of Retezat mountain;
    -Spanish kings being proud of their Dacian lineage;
    -bible of Wulfila;
    -Cucuteni-Tiriplia and Yangshao pottery;
    -spiritual triangle formed by Ceahlau mountains,Bucegi mountains and Retezat mountains;
    -up to 18 century the actual Romanian territory was called Dacia in official documents;
    -Tartaria tablets - the oldest writing in the world;
    -discovering of island of Achilles in Danube's delta using LIDAR scanning ;
    -a Swiss official language (Romansh),a Southern French dialect and Northern Spanish dialect;
    -Romans Emperors with Dacian ancestry starting with Regalianus;
    -"ancestor's throne" from Hateg land;
    -Homer's writings;
    -Dacian nails found at Racos - 99% pure iron;
    -Dacian statues from Rome;
    and many other facts already proved or waiting to be proved or discovered because many of them are still buried and not to forget to mention that pronouncing Dutch or Deutsch sound similar to Daci - dwellers of Dacia.

This post is not meant to prove "who is the first",the egg or the chicken,but simply bring forth part of informations I know and I thank you for your understanding.
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

9ideon (20th March 2021), Anka (20th March 2021), De Christu (20th March 2021), Harmony (20th March 2021), Hym (20th March 2021), leavesoftrees (20th March 2021), Mecklenburger (20th March 2021), Peace in Oz (20th March 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,294 times in 1,173 posts

I been trying to get that one story concerning those towers I mentioned earlier. I can't find the site anymore, nor the exact story.

What I remember is the following:

Tower like structures emerged from the swamp or some swamp like area, they almost came across as some type of defense system. They were not Russian by design and seemed old. As they appeared they vanished.

This story was very much going around like 5-7 years back, although the links I posted in the other scribble are perhaps about the same "towers" , I can't feel satisfaction about it yet, nor can I find anything. Reason I summarized the part I remember so perhaps someone else might rember and have had bookmarked it.

As a bonus to Meck and others, I'd like to include the story of the Tisol princess which was found back in around 1969 (Russia) in a Sarcophage containing Pink liquid. Although nothing to do with the towers of Tule, it might actually indicate something about its People, if this story is true that is. However, there are many stories about structures and apparent Nano-tech found in for instance the Ural to entertain the possibility of truth to this story.

One needs to read it all to bottom:

https://ancientpatriarchs.wordpress....erving-liquid/

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Anka (20th March 2021), De Christu (20th March 2021), EFO (20th March 2021), Journeyman (20th March 2021), Mecklenburger (20th March 2021)

9. Link to Post #25
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,457 times in 4,332 posts

... the mystery of pronunciation and spelling:
    Thule
    (redirected from Thulé)
    Also found in: Thesaurus, Encyclopedia.Related to Thulé: Qaanaaq

Thu·le 1
    (tho͞o′lē) The most northerly region of the habitable world to ancient Greek geographers. Posited as an island north of Britain, it has been variously identified with Iceland, Norway, and the Shetland Islands.

Thu·le 2
    (to͞o′lē) or Qaa·naaq (kä-näk′) A town of northwest Greenland northwest of Cape York. A US air base was built here after World War II.

Thu·le 3
    (to͞o′lē)n. A Native American culture that spread eastward across coastal Arctic regions to eastern Canada and Greenland from its beginnings in the Bering Strait region, flourishing from about 1000 to 1600.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Anka (20th March 2021), De Christu (21st March 2021), EFO (20th March 2021), Journeyman (20th March 2021), Mecklenburger (20th March 2021), Peace in Oz (21st March 2021), Tintin (20th March 2021)

11. Link to Post #26
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,568 times in 1,716 posts

Quote Posted by Mad Scientist (here)
    I been trying to get that one story concerning those towers I mentioned earlier. I can't find the site anymore, nor the exact story.

What I remember is the following:

Tower like structures emerged from the swamp or some swamp like area, they almost came across as some type of defense system. They were not Russian by design and seemed old. As they appeared they vanished.

This story was very much going around like 5-7 years back, although the links I posted in the other scribble are perhaps about the same "towers" , I can't feel satisfaction about it yet, nor can I find anything. Reason I summarized the part I remember so perhaps someone else might rember and have had bookmarked it.

As a bonus to Meck and others, I'd like to include the story of the Tisol princess which was found back in around 1969 (Russia) in a Sarcophage containing Pink liquid. Although nothing to do with the towers of Tule, it might actually indicate something about its People, if this story is true that is. However, there are many stories about structures and apparent Nano-tech found in for instance the Ural to entertain the possibility of truth to this story.

One needs to read it all to bottom:

https://ancientpatriarchs.wordpress....erving-liquid/
    Not wanted to derail Mecklenburger thread,your added story about preserved princess is priceless as the stasis kings and I bring forth a recent story from 2012,about an 1700 tonnes composite slab and a 12 meters tall Dacian Hyperborean.Original link in Romanian and gugl translation

Quote THE SECRET from Rosia Montana, kept for 36 years! The testimony of a miner who was there "He was huge! He was definitely NOT A MAN"

A discovery made in 2012 in Rosia Montana can change everything we know about human history. The message went viral on Facebook and garnered a lot of views.

In February 2012, a team of geologists dug at Rosia Montana , in one of the galleries discovered by the hangers, 5,500 years ago. They found here a huge piece of stone, with a composition of 15% granite dust, 30% tungsten and 55% gold dust.

* Agatarsi were the ancestors of the Dacians and lived in the space where Romania is now. Herodotus was the first to tell of this enigmatic people, made up of very luxurious people, who tattooed and wore gold jewelry.

The slab that is perfectly polished had a length of 12 meters, a width of 6 meters and a height of 3 meters, weighing approximately 1700 tons, 100 tons more than was estimated "stone of the pregnant woman" respectively the slab discovered at Baalbek, only the gold contained in it representing approx. 900 tons, almost three hundred times more than could have been obtained by full recycling for 20 years, of waste dumps deposited for millennia in Rosia Montana as a result of gold mining, and 150 times more than all the gold extracted from the surface and from all the galleries of hanging for the Dacians, then by the Romans, then by the Austro-Hungarians and the Romans together.

Rosia Montana, guarded by giants!
    What is even more shocking is where this amazing discovery was made. The slab was found in the Hyperborean Gallery, located on the Corna Valley, under the village of Corna in Rosia Montana. This place was researched 36 years ago and due to the amazing archaeological and anthropological discoveries practically inconceivable for that time , it was closed and then sealed at the command of the Securitate.

The miners who were called to dig in this gallery died. Only 4 people survived. One of them, Ion Mois, talks about that night he will never be able to forget.

"I found a huge bone. I had never seen anything like it."
    "Maybe I shouldn't have said anything, I just swore to the communists, but I also come from Albac, even from Avram Iancu's family, so I can't keep quiet. Here's how it was: in the winter of '76, I was called by the chief engineer and I was ordered to reopen, consolidate and electrify the old gallery 13, which had been closed since the time of the Austro-Hungarians, and two geological comrades to come after the consolidation. to prospect. The gallery was old, so unexploited since the time of the Agatars, who at that time extracted and processed gold and silver for the Dacians, and the vein had been depleted many centuries before the Romans became masters of the gold mines, or Alburnus Maior as they they liked to tell them. It is true that there are traces of search from the Romanians as well, but it is clear that they became very clear and abandoned. The consolidation and electrification work lasted almost until the summer of 1976 and I had some problems with the draining of part of the flooded gallery. Both the mine valves and the solenoid valves at the pumps were very helpful.

At the same time we found a bone washed with water, so big that we had never been allowed to see it again. My ortacs hadn't seen it either. After I showed it to the director of the mine, he handed it over to the security guard of the Rosia Montana State Mining Enterprise, and the Prosecutor's Office investigated us for about four days. Like where was the bone when I found it? As in what position? Like who else was with us in the mine? Like who else knows about his existence? How many did I get in and how many did I get out of that day? Well, all sorts of silly questions to scare us and make us shut up. We were all obviously silent and after he made us sign the statements, they sent us back to the gallery. home I breathed a word. I was afraid for my family.

"A huge skeleton of 10 meters"
    When our work was finished, two people from Bucharest entered the mine, one of whom was probably a geologist. I don't know what they did there, but so ... about a week later, a third one appeared, a very young one, with a scar on his left eye, who said he was an archaeologist. Two days after him, a whole team of civilians came and some archaeologists with some strange equipment, together with a militia crew that blocked the access to gallery 13 and started to control our IDs at the gate. After another month and a half, my friends and I, the ones who took care of the consolidations and who had already signed the declarations, were called again, to carry the tailings from the bottom of gallery 13 and to take it out of the mine with the wagons.
    That's when I saw the greatness. Archaeologists had unearthed from the rock a huge skeleton, about 10 meters long, which lay on one side with its legs clenched. The bone I had found was tied with a red bow and only then did I see that it was actually a vertebra. Mother, what a vertebra! Civilians were flipping around! Some wrote down some of what the archaeologists said, others took pictures with the flash. They said something about one Densusianu, then something about the Hyperboreans, then one jumps with his big mouth to see that Densusianu did his job, that Densusianu was a lawyer, not a historian, then he gave it to the party and the security.

"This skeleton is going to Moscow!"
    Another, and this was the young archaeologist, that I recognized him by the scar, escaped one as if that skeleton was hyperborean and that he could even be our ancestor! "You can't camp! What a hyperborean dream! ” - a fat man in leather clothes with a Russian accent shouted at him! - “The man is shooting at the monkey! Where else did you mention the 10 meter monkey? Ready! How much longer !? This skeleton is going to Moscow! ... Take this reaction from here! Bistro, bistro! ” Then we were all terrified. Two thugs jumped on him, tied him up and dragged him out of the mine. "Come on! Gather, pack in crates and take everything to the train station! And if anyone else blows a word, I'll throw kaghebeu in the back of your head! "The donkey also fell on us with the grip and the carat.

It was done in the morning when I finished packing, carrying and loading the crates on the train. But they didn't let us go home either. They put us in two vans without windows and took us somewhere. Where ?, I don't know .... But I know that I ate a beating for about a week and that they made me sign that I didn't see and that I don't know anything, that I have a legionary uncle who is a bandit and shoots security guards in the mountains and they told me that if I blew a word, my wife and children would jump in and put me in jail. I signed and I was silent, what was I to do ...!? I didn't even talk about it with my ortacs, whom I met again at the mine.

Something good still happened to me after that. A week after I returned to the mine, one of them always had his tail behind me when I went in and out of the shot, he came to the bar and sat down at my table. To be honest, when I saw him, my blood froze in my veins. "Look, John," he said, "I'm just like you." And just like you, people of my family were boys at Rosia Montana. I was there when the giant's skeleton was discovered. He's in Moscow now. I was a witness like you. Take this envelope and keep it as the eyes in your head. You have the picture inside. You should know from me that there in the gallery is the skeleton of a hyperborean Dacian, ancestor of ours. Keep the picture and show it to your grandchildren. I don't know if I'm escaping because I was irradiated. They scared you well, but those of us in security who don't get scared so easily, they get rid of us differently. I don't know you, you don't know me. I didn't give you anything! You got it?" "Yes, I understand!" He got up and hurried out the door. For only two days I saw him walk like a shadow behind me, then I never saw him again. But I still have the picture with the hyperborean from him ".

A similar discovery was made in Greece, and the remains found disappeared just as quickly.
    From the web I found out that the slab was broken in multiple parts and melted at Romanian subsidiary of ArcelorMittal in Galati,Romania.
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

9ideon (20th March 2021), De Christu (21st March 2021), Heart to heart (21st March 2021), Peace in Oz (21st March 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2