Thread: "The Mystery of Tula"

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,373 times in 164 posts

Default "The Mystery of Tula"

Admin note: OP reintroduced as per Mecklenburger post here

Kindly note that the subject is "THE MYSTERY OF TULA"

The phrase "The Russian Meddling in US Elections" is a direct quote from Biden, "President" of the United States.

THE WEHRMACHT AT TULA

Hans Rehfeldt (afterwards Dr. Hans Rehfeldt) was a conscript into the Wehrmacht in 1941. He was drafted to the Russian Front as a mortar gunner. In his autobiography he describes being in Tula at the time of the attack on Moscow.

On 23 November 1941 he was on Hill 216 south of Tula and noted in his diary that "some distance behind the city are three tall narrow towers, the central one higher than the other two. What that is exactly we never discovered."

His unit moved around the outskirts of Tula and on 5 December 1941 the town was about four kilometres north-east of them. "From here we could see again the strange structure with one tall and two short towers first noticed from Hill 216 south of Tula."

It was still autumn but bitterly cold. He noted on 15 December 1941 that the temperature fell to -52 degrees C.

The climate of Tula is classified as "humid continental with warm summers and cold, but not severe, winters by Russian standards. The official Russian record-ever low temperature is 36.1 degrees C.

The German Army faithfully entered the local meteorological readings into their War Diaries every day and the record shows that the degree of frost at Tula generally ranged between -40 degrees C and -50 degrees C during November and December 1941.

What would it benefit the Russians to falsify their meteorological readings today as to the degree of cold at Tula in the late autumn of 1941?

THE HOLY COUNCIL OF WAR, 2016.

In September 2016, two months before the US Presidential election which Hillary Clinton was expected to win, a Kremlin document announced that President Putin had convened a Holy Council of War of the Russian Orthodox priesthood at TULA explaining, "And for anyone knowing the power and significance of the beliefs of Russia's leaders, know also TULA's legend of the Hyperborean Dacia and the mythological people who live beyond the North wind who always come to the aid of humanity in the darkest of times."

It would seem possible that the "Russian meddling in the 2016 US election" was done by prayer, a perfectly acceptable manner of procedure even for a Government, and the Hyperboreans could make up their minds whether to meddle on behalf of Russia or not. Therefore in 2016 Trump obtained a surprise victory. Whether the ritual was repeated in 2020 is an interesting question.

As regards the question of TULA I have seen it suggested that even during the Soviet era the priesthood of the Russian Orthodox Church still functioned in secret. I suspect that may be true by reason of the awful winter of 1941 which thwarted the Germans before Moscow, and the mysterious discrepancies between Russian and German thermometers of the time.
    Last edited by Tintin; 19th March 2021 at 16:11. Reason: Added the full OP text as provided

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Mecklenburger For This Post:

9ideon (19th March 2021), Arcturian108 (19th March 2021), Bill Ryan (19th March 2021), DeDukshyn (19th March 2021), EFO (20th March 2021), Harmony (20th March 2021), Journeyman (19th March 2021), kfm27917 (20th March 2021), Mare (20th March 2021), Nasu (19th March 2021), Peace in Oz (20th March 2021), Sadieblue (20th March 2021), selinam (19th March 2021), Tintin (19th March 2021), toppy (19th March 2021), Violet3 (20th March 2021), wondering (19th March 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,194 times in 21,082 posts

Lightbulb Re: "The Mystery of Tula"

How many countries & multinational corporations are "lobbying" in other countries, even political, how is that not "meddling" ... USA and Europeans has done this in so many countries ON RECORD ... You can pick so many examples and blow it out proportions and over-hype the drama SELECTIVELY (make it seem much bigger than it really is) to serve a one-sided rhetoric part of feeding the narrow narrative agenda! ... This typical selective "blame game" is a mind-fck for the uninformed.
    • ... just using common sense.
    To assume Russiagate hoax (sold to us by CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, Politico etc. etc.) is "not" yet understood good enough by us ... is hilarious ... we know the endless LIES, DECEPTIONS & misrepresentations in to infinity.

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    March 19th, 2021
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 19th March 2021 at 01:26.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

De Christu (20th March 2021), Harmony (20th March 2021), Hym (19th March 2021), Mashika (19th March 2021), Michi (19th March 2021), Nasu (19th March 2021), Tintin (19th March 2021), wondering (19th March 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: "The Mystery of Tula"

"The Russian Meddling in US Elections" is a quote from Biden, not a comment.
    Last edited by Mecklenburger; 19th March 2021 at 02:14.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mecklenburger For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th March 2021), EFO (20th March 2021), Harmony (20th March 2021), Tintin (19th March 2021), wondering (19th March 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,830 times in 3,335 posts

Quote Posted by Mecklenburger (here)
    You removed a lot of the content on your OP, why? I think it should stay to give relevance to the other post after it

There is no context anymore, i'm not even sure what you were trying to say now :/
    Tired

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (20th March 2021), Harmony (20th March 2021), Hym (19th March 2021), Nasu (19th March 2021), Tintin (19th March 2021), wondering (19th March 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mashika (here)
    You removed a lot of the content on your OP, why? I think it should stay to give relevance to the other post after it

There is no context anymore, i'm not even sure what you were trying to say now :/

Mashika
    The "Thanks" bar was removed. Without that one cannot know whether people approve of what it being said or not.
    The writer of the following post did not refer to the text of my post.
    If you want to see the full item I will post to you in a PM. Please advise and I will do it today.

Mecklenburger

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mecklenburger For This Post:

wondering (19th March 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,709 times in 5,525 posts

Biden launched an armada of nuclear-capable B-2 Spirit Stealth and B-1B Lancer bombers towards the Russian Arctic border from the US base in Norway preceded by the warning "Russia will pay for meddling in the US elections." Russia responded by warning that they will launch an immediate nuclear strike against any nation that fires a weapon of any kind into its territory.
    I noted comments further down (up now, of course ) here on the thread that the full text in the opening post hasn't now been included, so, yes, indeed, there's no proper context here.

Please could you include that - it would help everyone
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (19th March 2021), Harmony (20th March 2021), Nasu (19th March 2021), Peace in Oz (20th March 2021), wondering (19th March 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,302 times in 1,173 posts

I will have to side with the Russians, not because I hate our North-American Cousins, but because of the corrupt leading and leeching on them (and us).

Why did Putin Invade the Crimea? Snowden.
    Why did Putin started to fortify the Arctic North? Snowden.
    Why did Putin Destabilize the Ukraine? Snowden.

I guess I do not have to tell anyone here the scenario which was coming to the Russians? Divide them and control them, one of the tactics would have been the carving up of the Country.
    Putin has a secret fleet up Nort, North East. I believe near Tiksi (or Pevek a little more Eastern, can't exactly remember) on the laptev Sea or Eastern Siberian Sea if Pevek, Ice is no problem for Russians, so. The area used to be blacked out, no info available at all. The US and Canada however have no real Navy up there and surely have not enough troops to stop Russian Advances. Besides, it was a public secret amongst intelligence communities in NATO that we would not have been able to stop the Warschaw pact in Europe if the Sowjets would have decided to advance, I do not think much has changed, US Generals have been warning for over a decade on this matter (troops spread to thin). Besides, the Russians are in Alliance with the Chinese and Iran, I bet Turkey will flip. The Chinese have been building bases all around the equator and have also been finishing a military highway all the way up to the Turkish border (yes they have), Roman style, every so many miles a barracks setup. They have been prepping for a long time.

If the King of the North ( North America- Biden is that now) decides to start a war he will do exactly what was supposed to be steered at 4-5 years ago. I hope it will not happen, but it will not surprise me either.

I did a games and theory about 3.5 years ago on a possible world war, unfort all the pics are gone due to the fact that site I had went EOL, many of the sits are now outdated, but I guess the stretch is still factual and text is still there. If you wanna have a laugh.

https://cavetalk.net/thread/195/west...heory-scenario
    Last edited by 9ideon; 19th March 2021 at 14:35.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

EFO (20th March 2021), Harmony (20th March 2021), Journeyman (19th March 2021), kfm27917 (20th March 2021), Nasu (19th March 2021), Peace in Oz (20th March 2021), Violet3 (20th March 2021), wondering (19th March 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Well, there's also this, here:

Part 4 - Undermining Russia
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Harmony (20th March 2021), wondering (19th March 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I will replace the opening thread today. You will observe that the so-called reply to it does not address the point made, which is about Tula. Echoing Mad Scientist, I have to side with the Russians. This entire dangerous scenario has been fabricated by the US regime in the last two months. If they want war and it all falls down on their own heads so be it.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mecklenburger For This Post:

9ideon (19th March 2021), EFO (20th March 2021), Harmony (20th March 2021), kfm27917 (20th March 2021), Nasu (19th March 2021), Peace in Oz (20th March 2021), Tintin (19th March 2021), wondering (19th March 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I will replace the opening thread today. You will observe that the so-called reply to it does not address the point made, which is about Tula. Echoing Mad Scientist, I have to side with the Russians. This entire dangerous scenario has been fabricated by the US regime in the last two months. If they want war and it all falls down on their own heads so be it.
    Thanks

Respectfully, there is no mention of 'Tula' in the OP as it stands, and not in the OP title header either, so, you can see how it's all very out of context and difficult to form a clear meaningful response.

I also 'Google' searched on "Mystery of Tula" and it yielded no result at all save for the Avalon thread. Those of us not so well acquainted with 'Tula' have nothing to relate to here

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Harmony (20th March 2021), leavesoftrees (20th March 2021), Mecklenburger (19th March 2021), Nasu (19th March 2021), Peace in Oz (20th March 2021), wondering (19th March 2021)

21. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re:

Now amended the OP as provided
    Last edited by Tintin; 19th March 2021 at 16:14. Reason: OP now fixed - post largely redundant (see annotation)

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mecklenburger For This Post:

Harmony (20th March 2021), Journeyman (19th March 2021), Nasu (19th March 2021), Tintin (19th March 2021), wondering (19th March 2021)

23. Link to Post #12
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,569 times in 568 posts

If you read Herodotus and other Greek authors on the North people, it tells us that they also had a cure for the plague. I believe that they were the remnants of a lost civilization, much more advanced in some ways. There are a myriad of interesting mentions published about these people, but the sum total is that we know very little about them.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 19th March 2021 at 18:20. Reason: fixed quote formatting

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

EFO (20th March 2021), Harmony (20th March 2021), Mecklenburger (19th March 2021), Nasu (19th March 2021), Peace in Oz (20th March 2021)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,221 times in 1,147 posts

His unit moved around the outskirts of Tula and on 5 December 1941 the town was about four kilometres north-east of them. "From here we could see again the strange structure with one tall and two short towers first noticed from Hill 216 south of Tula."

It was still autumn but bitterly cold. He noted on 15 December 1941 that the temperature fell to -52 degrees C.

The climate of Tula is classified as "humid continental with warm summers and cold, but not severe, winters by Russian standards. The official Russian record-ever low temperature is 36.1 degrees C.

The German Army faithfully entered the local meteorological readings into their War Diaries every day and the record shows that the degree of frost at Tula generally ranged between -40 degrees C and -50 degrees C during November and December 1941.

What would it benefit the Russians to falsify their meteorological readings today as to the degree of cold at Tula in the late autumn of 1941?
    Was there ever any explanation offered for the three strange towers?

In September 2016, two months before the US Presidential election which Hillary Clinton was expected to win, a Kremlin document announced that President Putin had convened a Holy Council of War of the Russian Orthodox priesthood at TULA explaining, "And for anyone knowing the power and significance of the beliefs of Russia's leaders, know also TULA's legend of the Hyperborean Dacia and the mythological people who live beyond the North wind who always come to the aid of humanity in the darkest of times."

It would seem possible that the "Russian meddling in the 2016 US election" was done by prayer, a perfectly acceptable manner of procedure even for a Government, and the Hyperboreans could make up their minds whether to meddle on behalf of Russia or not. Therefore in 2016 Trump obtained a surprise victory. Whether the ritual was repeated in 2020 is an interesting question.
    Putin's comments have been v interesting over the past few years. He stated that the NWO worship satan and recently made reference to a failed attempt to form a one power world govt.

Then there was that odd incident with the Orthodox Church leaders and Antarctica.

During the endless debates over this last US election I've seen the claim made that the fixing which took place in 2016 was effectively an NSA led block of the cabal's own vote fixing process. In 2020 this was allowed to go ahead.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

EFO (20th March 2021), Mecklenburger (19th March 2021), Nasu (19th March 2021), Peace in Oz (20th March 2021)

27. Link to Post #14
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,302 times in 1,173 posts

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)

Was there ever any explanation offered for the three strange towers?
    Now I am wondering if these towers are perhaps connected or of the same type as the mystery ones in Siberia. A quote about someone who investigated them:

Quote The thing is that even a sharpened cold chisel will not mark the ‘cauldrons’ (we tried more than once). The metal doesn’t break off and can’t be hammered. On copper a hammer would definitely have left noticeable dents. But this ‘copper’ is covered over with a layer of some unknown material resembling emery. Yet it’s not an oxidation layer and not scale — it can’t be chipped or scratched either. Mikhail Koretsky
    I can't find the story about them I have read back in the day, many links are dead now, but someone described them as coming up from under ground and submerge again, almost like the German military noticing them all of a sudden/ Interesting.

Link to the anomalies in Siberia's Death Valley:

https://soartv.tv/blog/three-mysteri...ia-in-siberia/

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

EFO (20th March 2021), Harmony (20th March 2021), Journeyman (20th March 2021), kfm27917 (20th March 2021), Mecklenburger (19th March 2021)

29. Link to Post #15
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Journeyman

The Germans failed to capture Tula during the war.
    The odd purpose of Russian Orthodox Church leaders meeting the Pope on an Antarctic island, the first such meeting for a thousand years, was reported to be the burial of the Ark of Gabriel in Antartica by Russian special forces.
    At present President Putin seems to have a solution in mind for the United States. I think he may be joking but do Russians have a sense of humour?
    I think you mean the fixing which allegedly took place in 2016. "How different, how very different, from the elections which take place in our own dear British islands".

Mad Scientist

Interesting. Thanks for sharing. I am thinking that these might have been radio aerials of the special kind needed to communicate with the Hyperboreans, raised and lowered as and when needed. Incidentally one wonders if Tula gets its name from Thule, the mysterious vanished island in Arctic waters.
    Last edited by Mecklenburger; 19th March 2021 at 21:16.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mecklenburger For This Post:

9ideon (20th March 2021), Harmony (20th March 2021), Journeyman (20th March 2021)

31. Link to Post #16
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Kindly note that the subject is "THE MYSTERY OF TULA"

The phrase "The Russian Meddling in US Elections" is a direct quote from Biden, "President" of the United States.

THE WEHRMACHT AT TULA

Hans Rehfeldt (afterwards Dr. Hans Rehfeldt) was a conscript into the Wehrmacht in 1941. He was drafted to the Russian Front as a mortar gunner. In his autobiography he describes being in Tula at the time of the attack on Moscow.

On 23 November 1941 he was on Hill 216 south of Tula and noted in his diary that "some distance behind the city are three tall narrow towers, the central one higher than the other two. What that is exactly we never discovered."

As regards the question of TULA I have seen it suggested that even during the Soviet era the priesthood of the Russian Orthodox Church still functioned in secret. I suspect that may be true by reason of the awful winter of 1941 which thwarted the Germans before Moscow, and the mysterious discrepancies between Russian and German thermometers of the time.
    These seems relevant

http://www.warchangesclimate.com/c/3rd_war_winte.html
    http://climate-ocean.com/a2005/PDF/3_22.pdf

Where did you get this information? Can you post a link to it please?

I have never heard of the three towers, but i do know that there are only a few cities in Russia that have Kremlins on them, and Tula is one of them, it signals it as a very important location (There are around 20 kremlins these days) and the old ones decayed and became ruins or non existent these days, we only keep the "important" ones alive

Quote As regards the question of TULA I have seen it suggested that even during the Soviet era the priesthood of the Russian Orthodox Church still functioned in secret
    It did, and not really "in secret", everybody knew about it, Stalin was unable to control the people otherwise, you can't just simply wish them away and religious people were the majority back then, so instead, he played with it so that people would turn their faith into "support our great nation" and go to war for it

The church never stopped existing, they simply sold their souls, they were allowed to exist, but all the people who came for help or followed, were brainwashed by the priests so they would feel it was their purpose in life to help and follow Stalin

We could maybe joke about it like this:

"First rule of the Soviet Christians is: You never talk about being a Soviet Christian"
    Last edited by Mashika; 20th March 2021 at 03:54.
    Tired

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

De Christu (20th March 2021), Harmony (20th March 2021), Hym (20th March 2021), Mecklenburger (20th March 2021), Peace in Oz (20th March 2021)

33. Link to Post #17
    Australia Avalon Member De Christu's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mad Scientist (here)
    I will have to side with the Russians, not because I hate our North-American Cousins, but because of the corrupt leading and leeching on them (and us).

I remember reading on a regular news site a few years back about super old pyramids being found in Crimea and not long after seeing Russia invade, at the time remember wondering if they were connected. Am sure there are multiple reasons but the timing seemed interesting, special knowledge is the greatest of treasures and seems to be one of the deeper hidden reasons for so many operations.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to De Christu For This Post:

Mashika (20th March 2021), Violet3 (20th March 2021)

35. Link to Post #18
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Quote Posted by De Christu (here)

I remember reading on a regular news site a few years back about super old pyramids being found in Crimea and not long after seeing Russia invade, at the time remember wondering if they were connected. Am sure there are multiple reasons but the timing seemed interesting, special knowledge is the greatest of treasures and seems to be one of the deeper hidden reasons for so many operations.
    Code:

Russia really didn't "invade" Crimea, the US put a puppet government in Ukraine, a nazi one, the corruption in Ukraine is ridiculous, but only ignored because it serves the US purposes, otherwise we would all be hearing about "the suffering of the Ukranian people" non stop

Crimea was Russia way back, people in Crimea speak Russian, they did not want to belong to a decaying country, that's a fact, even today the Ukranian government has banned people from speaking Russian, and if you speak Russian the nationalistic dead brains in Ukraine may target you to kill you or harm you any possible way they can

So, for people who are native Russian speakers and live on Ukraine, there are only two choices, stop talking Russian, or face the consequences

But you won't hear about this on western media, it's all about "Russia annexed Crimea illegaly". The truth is that if you were to be given a choice, most people would leave Ukraine or chose to have a different non-US puppet based government, but they made their choice and now are f*ked up, basically

That's why you don't hear a lot about this topic from older Ukranians or see a lot of pride displays except for the nationalistic groups, everyone else is afraid of making a mistake that could be considered "a wrong move" and then be targeted by the crazies

Russia did not make Ukraine unstable, the US did, so they could control it at will and "offer help" in exchange for favor, it's all corrupted to the very core, but again, this is not something western media would point out. Just like most other countries in the middle east that receive "help" they would not need if some people had not taken enough care and effort to push that country into a situation where they "require help" in the first place

And is not only Russia, every other country that has people on Ukraine who came from ancestors in that other country, also has offered passports and a way to escape Ukraine, if they chose to. Yet you won't also hear this on the western media, it would not play nice to the narrative. "Russia bad"

Those two statements are brain dead

Meh
    Last edited by Mashika; 20th March 2021 at 05:09.
    Tired

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (20th March 2021), De Christu (20th March 2021), kfm27917 (20th March 2021), Peace in Oz (20th March 2021), Violet3 (20th March 2021)

37. Link to Post #19
    Australia Avalon Member De Christu's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Code:

Russia really didn't "invade" Crimea, the US put a puppet government in Ukraine, a nazi one, the corruption in Ukraine is ridiculous, but only ignored because it serves the US purposes, otherwise we would all be hearing about "the suffering of the Ukranian people" non stop

Crimea was Russia way back, people in Crimea speak Russian, they did not want to belong to a decaying country, that's a fact, even today the Ukranian government has banned people from speaking Russian, and if you speak Russian the nationalistic dead brains in Ukraine may target you to kill you or harm you any possible way they can

So, for people who are native Russian speakers and live on Ukraine, there are only two choices, stop talking Russian, or face the consequences

But you won't hear about this on western media, it's all about "Russia annexed Crimea illegaly". The truth is that if you were to be given a choice, most people would leave Ukraine or chose to have a different non-US puppet based government, but they made their choice and now are f*ked up, basically

That's why you don't hear a lot about this topic from older Ukranians or see a lot of pride displays except for the nationalistic groups, everyone else is afraid of making a mistake that could be considered "a wrong move" and then be targeted by the crazies

Russia did not make Ukraine unstable, the US did, so they could control it at will and "offer help" in exchange for favor, it's all corrupted to the very core, but again, this is not something western media would point out. Just like most other countries in the middle east that receive "help" they would not need if some people had not taken enough care and effort to push that country into a situation where they "require help" in the first place

And is not only Russia, every other country that has people on Ukraine who came from ancestors in that other country, also has offered passports and a way to escape Ukraine, if they chose to. Yet you won't also hear this on the western media, it would not play nice to the narrative. "Russia bad"

Meh
    Certainly meant no disrespect to Russia at all! Quite hard to get reliable info about things, always learning.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to De Christu For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (20th March 2021), Mashika (20th March 2021), Violet3 (20th March 2021)

39. Link to Post #20
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Code:

Meh
    Certainly meant no disrespect to Russia at all! Quite hard to get reliable info about things, always learning.
    The problem is the fog created by the MSM western machine, it hides the truth

Think about this, the Ukranian president speaks Russian, instead of Ukranian... But yet it has forbidden all tv channels, radio and publications from writing/talking in Russian...

It's so ridiculous at this point

Most of the people in Ukraine speak Russian better than Ukranian, yet they have to stop talking in the language they grew up with. If that's not a crazy nationalistic enforced view, a nazi way, then what is that?

But try to find a US or any western channel talking about how this affects Ukranian citizens, then hear the crickets...

Imagine for a moment, if for example in the US Joe Biden could speak only broken English, but perfect Spanish, and then he would demand that all media stops talking Spanish and only write/talk in English, but come out and being unable to speak English himself. You would have to wonder, why make that very specific choice, that even goes against his own nature and language? Would he be considered a puppet? Someone made that choice and he just follows orders?

That's how ridiculous the entire thing is, back there in Ukraine
    Last edited by Mashika; 20th March 2021 at 05:22.
    Tired

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (20th March 2021), De Christu (20th March 2021), kfm27917 (20th March 2021), Peace in Oz (20th March 2021), Violet3 (20th March 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast