+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fantastic Discoveries, Magical Music, Incredible Books and Much More - Where Does it Come From

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,027 times in 2,189 posts

Default Fantastic Discoveries, Magical Music, Incredible Books and Much More - Where Does it Come From

For years I have believed that some people are given information that they are supposed to share with the world. When someone writes a hit song in the space of 10 minutes they often characterize their work as inexplicable, magical, or otherworldly.

Here are just a few examples of what I am talking about.

Books

While some people labor years to write a book others just bang it out in a matter of days or weeks, for instance, Arthur Conan Doyle wrote the first Sherlock Holmes book, A Study in Scarlet in just 20 days. Stephen King claims to have written the book 'The Running Man' in 72 hours.

Music

Bellini started to play long piano melodies at the age of 5 that no one else had ever played before. Chopin wrote his first composition at the age of 7, a Polonaise (intricate march music) which is still played and studied today. Mozart started composing music at the age of 5. The list goes on.

Yesterday, one of The Beatles’ best-loved tracks, was famously conceived during a dream that McCartney hurriedly scribbled down upon waking. “I have no idea how I wrote that. I just woke up one morning and it was in my head. I didn’t believe it for about two weeks,” It took McCartney less than 1 minute to scribble down the song.

The lyrics to Adele’s James Bond soundtrack ‘Skyfall’ were penned “within 10 minutes”.

"Accidents"

Other important things appear to happen by accident such as the discovery of penicillin. Alexander Fleming left a pile of dirty Petri dishes stacked up at his workstation before he left town for a holiday. When he returned, he began sorting through them to see if any could be salvaged, discovering most had been contaminated--as you might expect would happen in a bacteria lab in a hospital. As he was throwing the contaminated dishes out he noticed the dish containing staphylococcus, something odd caught his eye. The dish was covered in colonies of bacteria, except in one area where a blob of mold was growing. Around the mold was an area free of bacteria, as if the mold had blocked the bacteria from spreading. He realized it could be used to kill a wide range of bacteria--and penicillin was identified. This has saved countless lives and change the face of medicine forever.

The pacemaker was a fortunate "accident", John Hopps, an electrical engineer was trying to use radio frequency heating to restore body temperature. During his experiment, he realized if a heart stopped beating due to cooling, it could be started again by artificial stimulation. This realization led to the pacemaker in 1951.

Two things prompted me to start this thread

I had my own similar experience which I will explain below and secondly, someone sent me a video that I watched and listen to and was completely enthralled, mesmerized enchanted by (call it what you want).

I enjoyed the video's energetic beat and the strong but gentle mesmerizing voice of the singer so much so that I decided to find out what I could about the vocalist and the producer. Although I had never heard the song before, Jerusalema (I always seem to be the last to know) I quickly realized that this music is becoming a worldwide phenomenon. It is making people smile and it is getting thousand up and dancing at a time when we need it most. The songwriter and producer Kgaogelo Moagi wanted to produce a very spiritual beat and finally asked his sister (Nomcebo Zikode) to sing. He claims all came together "out of nowhere" in no time at all. Here is one of the video's but you can find hundreds of dance videos to this same song from all around the world. It has gotten several hundred million views. So my question is how did this music arrive 'in' this person at this time in history.

My experience

I wrote a very short piece entitled 'Why Aliens Visit Earth' back in 2014. To date it has gotten more than a million views. I wrote it in response to someone's comment on a thread on this forum. It literally took about 2-3 minutes to write. The most accurate way to describe what happened is that it just poured out of me onto the screen, I was not thinking nor was I attempting to connect the opening to the ending or anything in between. It arrived on the screen with no grammatical errors (that I could see) and no spelling errors. There is one thing that I can absolutely tell you about this short article.........it sure as hell did not come from me. You may find this hard to believe but I didn't really even believe the words I had written. I have come around a bit and believe most but not necessarily everything in the article. I thought about changing some of the words or even adding a bit more to it but I can't bring myself to make any changes whatsoever, so it stays exactly as it was written.

Not many people commented on it within the forum but I grabbed it off the forum and pasted it over to a website that I have owned for about 10 years, educating humanity where it received a lot of play and plagiarism(which is not a problem). The site has no advertising and is not monetized, it is something I created after witnessing a UFO.

So my questions are why and how do people receive this information? We have all read stories about it and it is truly inexplicable (at least to me). Any thoughts on this or examples would be appreciated.
    Last edited by rgray222; 19th March 2021 at 21:26.

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

AndrejPeĉënkin (20th March 2021), Bill Ryan (20th March 2021), Constance (19th March 2021), De Christu (20th March 2021), East Sun (20th March 2021), Eva2 (19th March 2021), gord (20th March 2021), Harmony (20th March 2021), Hitchy (20th March 2021), Ioneo (19th March 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (20th March 2021), leavesoftrees (20th March 2021), Nasu (22nd March 2021), palehorse (20th March 2021), Sirus (19th March 2021), Sunny (19th March 2021), toppy (20th March 2021), Violet3 (20th March 2021), wegge (20th March 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,270 times in 2,725 posts

Default Re: Fantastic Discoveries, Magical Music, Incredible Books and Much More - Where Does it Come From

Interesting thread, Thanks.
    "So my question is how did this music arrive 'in' this person at this time in history".
    And the more important question. "how did it resonate to so many people. If music can do this, what simple thing could there be that can unite people all over the world? This is the reason I never gave up we'll never know what luck will come to our side. I dont put my hope in luck though. just keep fighting keep trying, any second; minute the tide could turn in our favor. While if we give up its game over.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th March 2021), gord (20th March 2021), Harmony (20th March 2021), rgray222 (20th March 2021), wegge (20th March 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,871 times in 463 posts

Default Re: Fantastic Discoveries, Magical Music, Incredible Books and Much More - Where Does it Come From

„Green has explained that he wrote the song after experiencing a drug-induced dream in which he was visited by a green dog which barked at him. He understood that the dog represented money. "It scared me because I knew the dog had been dead a long time. It was a stray and I was looking after it. But I was dead and had to fight to get back into my body, which I eventually did. When I woke up, the room was really black and I found myself writing the song."

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wegge For This Post:

Eva2 (20th March 2021), rgray222 (20th March 2021)

+ Reply to Thread