+ Reply to Thread

Thread: US Military Disinfo Agents

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,328 times in 2,365 posts

Default US Military Disinfo Agents

I listened to an April 2020 video where "Gene Decode" said Tom Hanks was dead, and showed an Australian newspaper article stating that "fact." However, Hanks is alive on the Stephen Colbert (who he said was also arrested) Show in 2021. Decode gives extensive, detailed information on DUMBs being taken out by Trump in 2020.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/OqOB4wLCXt4w/

Typically these incredibly glib and prolific story tellers had extensive time in the US military. Others that come to mind: Randy Cramer, Linda Thompson, Bo Gritz, Bill Cooper, L Ron Hubbard. They seem incredibly well coached with the same, authoritative delivery, natural leaders and speakers who come from nowhere to effortlessly command wide audiences without a hint of nerves or stage fright.

Where do they come from and who sends them? And why? Hitler trained at the Tavistock Institute in Liverpool. Does the US military teach similar techniques at West Point or somewhere?

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Arcturian108 (20th March 2021), Blastolabs (21st March 2021), ClearWater (20th March 2021), De Christu (20th March 2021), Denise/Dizi (20th March 2021), fifi (20th March 2021), Gracy (20th March 2021), janette (20th March 2021), Journeyman (20th March 2021), Kryztian (20th March 2021), O Donna (21st March 2021), palehorse (20th March 2021), Peace in Oz (20th March 2021), Sadieblue (20th March 2021), Sue (Ayt) (20th March 2021), T Smith (20th March 2021), toppy (20th March 2021), Violet3 (20th March 2021), wegge (20th March 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,202 times in 1,145 posts

Default Re: US Military Disinfo Agents

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    I listened to an April 2020 video where "Gene Decode" said Tom Hanks was dead, and showed an Australian newspaper article stating that "fact." However, Hanks is alive on the Stephen Colbert (who he said was also arrested) Show in 2021. Decode gives extensive, detailed information on DUMBs being taken out by Trump in 2020.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/OqOB4wLCXt4w/

Typically these incredibly glib and prolific story tellers had extensive time in the US military. Others that come to mind: Randy Cramer, Linda Thompson, Bo Gritz, Bill Cooper, L Ron Hubbard. They seem incredibly well coached with the same, authoritative delivery, natural leaders and speakers who come from nowhere to effortlessly command wide audiences without a hint of nerves or stage fright.

Where do they come from and who sends them? And why? Hitler trained at the Tavistock Institute in Liverpool. Does the US military teach similar techniques at West Point or somewhere?

Years ago I spoke to a man that lived in the world's largest greenhouse. An entire house where every wall and roof tile was a double glazed pane of glass. It turned out that originally it was a normal detached property until one day a young American man knocked on the door and began to speak to him and weave a spell of bewitchment. The householder told me that salesman's name was L Ron Hubbard and the rulers of this world have infiltrated every double glazing sales team in every nation. As soon as someone reaches the 66.6% lead to convertion threshold they are transported to Area 51 to begin their true training.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Ben (21st March 2021), Brigantia (20th March 2021), Denise/Dizi (21st March 2021), janette (20th March 2021), Kryztian (20th March 2021), O Donna (21st March 2021), Peace in Oz (20th March 2021), Sadieblue (20th March 2021), wegge (20th March 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)
    Years ago I spoke to a man that lived in the world's largest greenhouse. An entire house where every wall and roof tile was a double glazed pane of glass. It turned out that originally it was a normal detached property until one day a young American man knocked on the door and began to speak to him and weave a spell of bewitchment. The householder told me that salesman's name was L Ron Hubbard and the rulers of this world have infiltrated every double glazing sales team in every nation. As soon as someone reaches the 66.6% lead to convertion threshold they are transported to Area 51 to begin their true training.
    So you think it's just a matter of mental illness? Boot camp alone is a severe form of mind control, so it makes sense people could have psychotic breaks they manage to hide until they explode on the American public telling strange Gene Decode or Randy Cramer type stories.
    Last edited by TomKat; 20th March 2021 at 13:38.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (21st March 2021), janette (20th March 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,327 times in 3,414 posts

I think in some cases it is more the information itself than the people who should be the focus. I think that some of the people in that list may be well meaning but the information they gave out was a fabrication. Whether they heard it first hand from the fabricator or second hand or ninth hand is hard to tell. One way to hide the truth is to manufacture an conspiracy theory similar to the actual truth but not quite then same and have that circulate amongst people who know something is amiss. They will then hear the fake conspiracy theory and say "Eureka, I have found the real explanation" and then unwittingly become circulators of disinformation. I don't know if there is a name for this phenomena, but I call it a "cover conspiracy", a story manufactured by the conspirators to contaminate the pool of truth that truth seekers are wading through.

Two examples of a “cover conspiracy”:
    (1) After the Kennedy assassination, the idea was circulated that "a foreign power" was behind the assassination. At one point, then president Johnson (who was most certainly in on the scheme) made a statement on camera to that effect, although the idea had been circulating for some time in military and intelligence communities. The "foreign power" being hinted at was Cuba, and the idea was that if the U.S. retaliated against Cuba without incontrovertible evidence, it would launch a series of events that would lead to World War III. For those who had some inside knowledge of what really happened in Dealey Plaza, it probably got them to shut up and made them think that people with good intentions in the CIA were investigating the crime, and that the truth would finally emerge. One person who may have been swayed by this idea was Earl Warren. He was a figure whom many people considered had unquestionable integrity, and yet, he led the Warren Commission investigation campaign into the JFK assassination which was clearly a disinfo operation in and of itself.

(2) The idea that Paul McCartney died in a car crash on November 9, 1966 and was replaced by “Billy Shears” so that the Beatles could continue as a group. I believe this is what the three remaining Beatles and the people around them in the music industry were told, so that they would participate in the cover-up. I imagine that the people who manufactured this story knew that if the story ever got out into the wider world, that it would be believed by some of the people who could not reconcile the differences between the two Pauls, and the difference in the music he created, and would create utter hysteria. And that is what happened in the fall of 1969 when college newspapers and disk jockeys took up the story, a story that seemed absolutely ludicrous and brought our the reactionary instincts of many Americans. (What seems to have happened is that Paul was killed in August or September of 1966 because he was developing a political conscience and was going to be more vocal about protesting against the Vietnam War, the draft, nuclear weapons, and was an advocate for truth in the JFK assassination. His death or disappearance was an intentional event and probably happened in late August or September of 1966.)
    In the case of people like Randy Cramer, Jason Rice, Andrew Basiago, I think they are not victims of just disinformation, but have been implanted with memories and experiences that have never happened.

I believe that Bill Cooper also had the best of intentions to tell the truth, but some of the stories he came forward with were misinformation widely circulated in the intelligence community to keep people confused and distracted from the real truth. I often wonder about the Eisenhower meeting with the aliens story. I think there may have been a real meeting of influential Americans about the UFO phenomena at Murock Air Force base but no aliens were present and no agreements were signed. It may have been a decisive moment in formulating official policy about how the media, government, religion and other institutions should used to actively cover up UFO truth, which would be a conspiracy to lie to people, so an even weirder version of the story was made up.

Another idea that seems like disinfomation to me is the Timeline 1, Variant 83. (T1v83) story of Dan Burish. How better to get people on board with a project than to tell them they are going to be stopping the election of Hillary Clinton and stop a nuclear war with Iran.

So, I think that if you are searching for the truth, it is more important to debunk the information and to discredit the person. The person might also be revealing other information that is absolutely true and essential. In the case of Basiago, Rice, Kramer, there is a lot to learn about how the misinformation they may be conveying got into their heads.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Ben (21st March 2021), De Christu (21st March 2021), Denise/Dizi (21st March 2021), fifi (20th March 2021), janette (20th March 2021), Journeyman (20th March 2021), Mark (20th March 2021), O Donna (21st March 2021), Peace in Oz (20th March 2021), TomKat (20th March 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Where do they come from and who sends them? And why? Hitler trained at the Tavistock Institute in Liverpool.
    They're not all necessarily agents, probably relatively few actually, but it only takes a spark to get a fire going. The opportunists, and an ever hungry market, take it from there.

However, I think the more important question should be why do we continue to fall for their nonsense? At the very least for example, once supposedly executed or arrested famous public figures start showing up again, and prediction goal posts begin their retreat, that should be a clue something isn't quite right with our super secret insider source.

10. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,202 times in 1,145 posts

So you think it's just a matter of mental illness? Boot camp alone is a severe form of mind control, so it makes sense people could have psychotic breaks they manage to hide until they explode on the American public telling strange Gene Decode or Randy Cramer type stories.
    Alas, sad to say, but my post was an attempt at humour. I'll try a proper answer.

I think some are grifters, pure and simple. Others are fantasists, maybe a few are actually pathological liars who have little or no conception of the truth. A fair few though I think are controlled opposition, with a remit to divert truth seekers down some carefully prepared garden paths.

One of the criticisms often made at the UK in business etc. is that we don't think long term. We invent loads of things but others make the money from them, the industrial revolution starts here but we close our manufacturing base etc. etc. The reality however is that there is long term thinking at work in our world such that most could never believe. Long term thinking that hatches plots such as 9/11 over decades.

So we know that the powers that be plan and they plan long term. It's reasonable therefore that they have plans in place for opposition, how to identify it, use it (where possible), divert and subvert it where not.

I think there's agents of disinformation, some will come from the assorted police, militaries and intelligence agencies of the world, but some will come from Tavistock or similar and perhaps the various lodges and secret societies. They will poison truth by mixing it with falsehood. There will be false trails planned years in advance, supporting evidence planted, good evidence removed. Subversion and deception in university departments, science labs, publishing houses and broadcast institutions.

In short, we should expect those who wish to keep us in the dark to have planned for it and prepared for it and for those plans to be something to look for and counter at all times. We should expect all of that and more and be on the lookout for it. We shouldn't put our trust in individuals but in sound research and in testing ideas against experience. We should use intuition and creativity in our thinking and approach to problems.

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

De Christu (21st March 2021), Denise/Dizi (21st March 2021), janette (20th March 2021), O Donna (21st March 2021), Peace in Oz (20th March 2021), TomKat (20th March 2021), wegge (20th March 2021)

12. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

ddddddddddddddddddddddddd
    Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 02:57.

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

De Christu (21st March 2021), Denise/Dizi (21st March 2021), janette (20th March 2021), Kryztian (21st March 2021), Peace in Oz (20th March 2021), TomKat (20th March 2021)

14. Link to Post #8
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,293 times in 1,173 posts

The real ones are the People never mentioned, they'd always be an unknown source, or someone leaking and can't be named etc. Many People in the alternative way of thinking are being influenced this way, mostly through well known figures whom have reached a certain rep in the couple communities, infiltration is highest in the Ufology community. The People telling the lies are most of the time unwilling participants who are lured in on their ego's, they are made to feel important, fed a couple of small easy verifiable truths, in some cases even a controlled casus making their name. After that all that they are being fed is well fabricated lies.

No need to train anyone really, you just look at a couple of things in the psyche of the target, if the shoe fits, even better if there is some sort of addiction or money problem, a naive narcissist would be the jackpot I guess, lol. Make 'm feel like they matter, make them important figures, ensure money coming in and close jaws and start the false info OP.

Obviously my post is in no relation to previous replies on this thread, I have no knowledge of any of that, this is just how simple it is done, Gracy May is right you see. A conspiracy doesn't really exist, the World is run as a military organization, only the one giving the ultimate order knows why, the rest just does as told, we can see it unfold in all its glory at this very moment. No one is really in on it, they just do as told and ask no questions because they are completely under the assumption that what it is that they are doing is the right thing.
    Last edited by 9ideon; 20th March 2021 at 20:14.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (21st March 2021), janette (20th March 2021), Peace in Oz (20th March 2021), TomKat (20th March 2021), wegge (20th March 2021)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mad Scientist (here)
    The real ones are the People never mentioned, they'd always be an unknown source, or someone leaking and can't be named etc. Many People in the alternative way of thinking are being influenced this way, mostly through well known figures whom have reached a certain rep in the couple communities, infiltration is highest in the Ufology community. The People telling the lies are most of the time unwilling participants who are lured in on their ego's, they are made to feel important, fed a couple of small easy verifiable truths, in some cases even a controlled casus making their name. After that all that they are being fed is well fabricated lies.

No need to train anyone really, you just look at a couple of things in the psyche of the target, if the shoe fits, even better if there is some sort of addiction or money problem, a naive narcissist would be the jackpot I guess, lol. Make 'm feel like they matter, make them important figures, ensure money coming in and close jaws and start the false info OP.

Obviously my post is in no relation to previous replies on this thread, I have no knowledge of any of that, this is just how simple it is done, Gracy May is right you see. A conspiracy doesn't really exist, the World is run as a military organization, only the one giving the ultimate order knows why, the rest just does as told, we can see it unfold in all its glory at this very moment. No one is really in on it, they just do as told and ask no questions because they are completely under the assumption that what it is that they are doing is the right thing.
    I was thinking more in terms of the people who come from nowhere and present themselves as sources of secret information, agitate for civil war even. The military seems to produce a lot of these "leaders." I know they do have leadership training in the military. Maybe that accounts for the similarity of how they present themselves. Sydney Powell strikes me as one of these types, even if she is a real lawyer.

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

9ideon (20th March 2021), Denise/Dizi (21st March 2021), janette (20th March 2021), Kryztian (21st March 2021), Peace in Oz (20th March 2021), wegge (20th March 2021)

18. Link to Post #10
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,293 times in 1,173 posts

Quote Posted by Mad Scientist (here)

I was thinking more in terms of the people who come from nowhere and present themselves as sources of secret information, agitate for civil war even. The military seems to produce a lot of these "leaders." I know they do have leadership training in the military. Maybe that accounts for the similarity of how they present themselves. Sydney Powell strikes me as one of these types, even if she is a real lawyer.
    Cuts wood, they come and work in many different forms, all for different reasons, I do not really know Powell, can't judge. One thing I can relate to, the Military has a way to open ones eyes to certain things already smoldering inside, it is not always a cunning plan which lingers behind people, sometimes it just awakens because of the Military. Nappie was a soldier, Hitler was a soldier who became disgruntles with the losing of the Great War and the aftermath. Stalin studied to be a Priest, President Thomas J. Whitmore a Fighter pilot, Ooh wait, uhhm. Many of the other leaders were brought forth from the Psychopathic so called elite, besides Bin Laden they are difficult to sell as opponents to their own system. That's why Soros is so successful, he makes sure both sides are doing his bidding. In the case of Hubbard, well he tried many things before he created Scientology, he just hit the bullseye at some stage sort of speak. The manipulation of people is already present in these people, certain training they receive is just the missing piece they unconsciously need to become what they will be. I do not think in many cases this is done on purpose, otherwise I think they wouldn't need all these secret mind controlling experimental programs, obviously I could be wrong about that.

What struck me for instance was the fact that the Unabomber was also part of MkUltra when younger, makes one wonder eh.

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

De Christu (21st March 2021), Denise/Dizi (21st March 2021), Hym (20th March 2021), janette (20th March 2021), TomKat (20th March 2021), wegge (20th March 2021)

+ Reply to Thread