Thread: Tau "Deceiver of Worlds"

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,294 times in 1,173 posts

Default Tau "Deceiver of Worlds"

This content has been removed by the writer.
    Last edited by 9ideon; 30th September 2023 at 05:06. Reason: Added birthday mithras

2. The Following 33 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Ben (21st March 2021), Bill Ryan (21st March 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (24th March 2021), Deux Corbeaux (29th March 2021), EFO (21st March 2021), Eva2 (21st March 2021), ExomatrixTV (21st March 2021), Harmony (23rd March 2021), Icare (31st March 2021), Inversion (7th July 2022), Ioneo (21st March 2021), Jayke (21st March 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (26th June 2022), Johnnycomelately (29th July 2022), Journeyman (21st March 2021), Mark (24th March 2021), Mashika (22nd March 2021), Mercedes (21st March 2021), Mike (21st March 2021), Nasu (22nd March 2021), O Donna (21st March 2021), palehorse (26th March 2021), Peace in Oz (22nd March 2021), pounamuknight (27th July 2022), rgray222 (31st March 2021), Strat (21st March 2021), Sunny-side-up (21st March 2021), toppy (21st March 2021), Tyy1907 (21st March 2021), Vicus (8th July 2022), Violet3 (27th March 2021), Zampano (22nd March 2021), Zirconian (27th March 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

Default Re: Tau "Deceiver of Worlds"

I'd read this on your site last week after following the link on your forum signature. I'm glad you've posted it here as I wanted to discuss it ever since.

This caught my eye:

Quote Some elements on this Planet still kind off worship the Universal Architect (not the creator), an architect shapes the already existing matter into his own vision.
    reminding me of the Masonic ' Great architect of the universe '. Which they abbreviate to GAOTU, quite close to GOAT which is now regularly used to label sports stars etc.

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

9ideon (21st March 2021), Ben (21st March 2021), Bill Ryan (21st March 2021), Deux Corbeaux (29th March 2021), EFO (21st March 2021), Harmony (23rd March 2021), Mark (24th March 2021), Mashika (22nd March 2021), O Donna (21st March 2021), palehorse (26th March 2021), Peace in Oz (22nd March 2021), Sunny-side-up (21st March 2021), sunwings (24th March 2021), toppy (21st March 2021), Violet3 (27th March 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)
    I'd read this on your site last week after following the link on your forum signature. I'm glad you've posted it here as I wanted to discuss it ever since.

This caught my eye:

Quote Some elements on this Planet still kind off worship the Universal Architect (not the creator), an architect shapes the already existing matter into his own vision.
    reminding me of the Masonic ' Great architect of the universe '. Which they abbreviate to GAOTU, quite close to GOAT which is now regularly used to label sports stars etc.
    Well, yes, keen sense, that's exactly what I meant, I like to leave the thinking to the reader, so you are spot on. An architect already shapes the existing "structure". Or used materials already in existence to order them in a certain way so form in mind becomes form on reality. What I mean with this is that this imposter sees himself as the great architect of the Universe, his vision set on you as a species, whether you want it or not, his vision must be vision of all, if you fail to live the vision destruction will come your way, this would have been the case in the Old Testament, nowadays the system has been so well implemented in our lives we don't really see that it's a false way of living.

I am under the impression that the Hebrew faith was at some stage altered by an invading force from around Babylon, the original faith or delivery was always one of Male and Female presence, the knowledge of Mother, Father and so on. The Yahweh figure is basically a God of War, a lesser God pretending to be the Universal Creator, imho he is also known as Tau the Architect.

So, to come back to the Masons, I am pretty sure that the highest levels of the Masonry know exactly what and who their Architect is, they value Materialism in a segregated way above all else (me having more than you, so I deserve a better standard of life than you, haves, not haves bs). They willingly participate in this show, perhaps because they realize that they are exactly what they are supposed to be, in any case, the World is not becoming a better place in the process. Although something tells me that not all Temples are created equal!

If Jesus existed, I think he did, just not as the Vatican hijacked it, he had one conversation standing out and telling the World exactly who Yahweh is, Jesus was never a Rabbi, he never saw the Hebrew God as his Father (I use Elohim to give it a name most know):

When the Son of Man speaks of his Father, he either means the Shaver, 1st Race (Elohim) or the Creator, (not the Architect!). In the delivery below the word God has various meanings (see if you can distinguish), while in this instance the word Father is meant as the One that shall not be named (namely the "Architect", shaping reality to his own (evil) vision, lying about Origin), except when the Son of Man addresses them directly, the word Father becomes either his Elohim Father or Source/Creator.

“If you were Abraham’s children,” said the Son of Man, “then you would do what Abraham did. As it is, you are looking for a way to kill me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God. Abraham did not do such things. You are doing the works of your own father.”

“We are not illegitimate children,” they protested. “The only Father we have is God himself.”

Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love me, for I have come here from God. I have not come on my own; God sent me. Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say. You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies. Yet because I tell the truth, you do not believe me! Can any of you prove me guilty of sin? If I am telling the truth, why don’t you believe me? Whoever belongs to God hears what God says. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God.” (John 8:39-47)
    There's clues all over the place on the true nature of this creature, obviously the Scholars writing the Bible only know of one "God", so, all is thrown on the same heap of whatever, lol.
    Last edited by 9ideon; 15th July 2022 at 18:54.

6. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Ben (21st March 2021), Bill Ryan (21st March 2021), Deux Corbeaux (29th March 2021), EFO (21st March 2021), Harmony (23rd March 2021), Icare (31st March 2021), Journeyman (21st March 2021), Mark (24th March 2021), Mashika (22nd March 2021), Mercedes (21st March 2021), Nasu (22nd March 2021), O Donna (21st March 2021), pabranno (22nd March 2021), Peace in Oz (22nd March 2021), toppy (21st March 2021), Vicus (8th July 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,373 times in 164 posts

Re: Your Conclusion
    Fits the Untersberg reasons. For that my thanks.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mecklenburger For This Post:

9ideon (21st March 2021), Alecs (31st March 2021), Bill Ryan (21st March 2021), EFO (21st March 2021), Harmony (23rd March 2021), Mark (24th March 2021), Mashika (22nd March 2021), palehorse (26th March 2021), Peace in Oz (22nd March 2021), toppy (21st March 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mecklenburger (here)
    Re: Your Conclusion
    Fits the Untersberg reasons. For that my thanks.
    Thanks Meck, now I have to figure out what that is/means, lol.

Ok, I found some articles about a Throne and Dwarves and stories that are a lot like some missing 411 happenings. I am probably missing something. Can you please elaborate?
    Last edited by 9ideon; 21st March 2021 at 17:49.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st March 2021), Deux Corbeaux (29th March 2021), EFO (21st March 2021), Harmony (23rd March 2021), Mark (24th March 2021), Mashika (22nd March 2021), toppy (21st March 2021), Vicus (8th July 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Mad Scientist
    Will reply tomorrow, have just seen your reply of 11:17 which makes it easier for me to explain.
    Incidentally there are far more Jesuit ruins than shown on your map. I visited San Ignatio in Misiones province of Argentina three years ago.

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mecklenburger For This Post:

9ideon (21st March 2021), Bill Ryan (21st March 2021), Deux Corbeaux (29th March 2021), EFO (21st March 2021), Harmony (23rd March 2021), Mark (24th March 2021), Mashika (22nd March 2021), palehorse (26th March 2021), Peace in Oz (22nd March 2021), toppy (21st March 2021), Vicus (8th July 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

The Untersberg

In about the year 1220, the Austrian Templar Hubertus Koch, returning with a small company from a diplomatic mission in what is now Iran, received an apparition of the female Archangel Isais in the ruins of the ancient Babylonian city of Nineveh. She instructed Koch to withdraw to the Untersberg mountain, situated in the Bavarian highlands near Salzburg. He was to build a command house there, and also a temple to Isais in one of the galleries inside the mountain, and await her next apparition.

Between 1226 and 1238, Isais appeared to the Templar knights on numerous occasions to pass her "Isais Revelation" and knowledge of the Holy Grail. The Isais Revelation consists of about 8,000 words in 134 verses and was written down in the Bavarian dialect of the time, being translated into what passed then as modern German in 1836.

The teaching was as follows: There is a false God known as Shaddai who is also YHWH, the Hebrew God, and he rules the realms of darkness in the celestial regions. The true God, the "Allvater", sent his own Son in human form, the "Allchrist", in the attempt to disabuse the world regarding the true status of the Hebrew God. For this he was crucified at the behest of the Hebrews.

Ever since there has been perpetual warfare in the celestial regions between the respective followers of the Allvater and the Deity of Darkness, Satan. A trace of the mission of the Allchrist which the biblical censors missed can be seen at John 8:44. Addressing a Hebrew group identifying themselves as Abraham's descendants Jesus said; "If God were your Father, you would love me, for I have come here from God. I have not come on my own, God sent me. You belong to your Father, the devil". (John 8: 36-44 NIV.)

It may be inferred from the Isais Revelation that the intention of the Bavarian/Austrian Templars was to create a Templar empire replacing the Catholic Church version of Christianity with the True Belief. This Reich so-called would cover an area extending from Paris to Berlin to Vienna to a fourth city not revealed. The activity could not have been concealed from the Church and may have been the principal reason for the destruction of the Knights Templar Order by the Church and French king in 1307.

Since 1251, there have been about 500 recorded apparitions of the Our Lady, assumed to be the Virgin Mary although the apparition does not appear to have claimed that name for herself. From 1251 until 1322 Our Lady of Mount Carmel attempted to have the Church recognize Her as "Co-Redemptrix" with Jesus Christ. The Church refused then, and has done so ever since to the present day.

In the Christian religion, the line of worship is directly through Jesus Christ to the Hebrew God postulated as his Father. Therefore this Hebrew God receives the prayers and worship of the Christian community of the world. The intention was that if Our Lady could be recognized as the Co-Redeemer on a par with Jesus, it might help to rectify the error of doctrine to which the Church of Rome insists on adhering to protect the Hebrew God as the Supreme Deity.

The Church could see that through Her popularity with the masses a threat would exist to the worship of the Hebrew God and so for over seven hundred years to the most recent attempt, the Church has firmly refused to accede to the request of Our Lady to be Co-Redemptrix.

14. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Mecklenburger For This Post:

9ideon (21st March 2021), AlaBil (27th March 2021), Ben (21st March 2021), Bill Ryan (21st March 2021), Chip (23rd March 2021), Deux Corbeaux (29th March 2021), EFO (22nd March 2021), gini (8th July 2022), Harmony (23rd March 2021), Icare (31st March 2021), Journeyman (21st March 2021), Mark (24th March 2021), Mashika (22nd March 2021), Nasu (22nd March 2021), O Donna (21st March 2021), Peace in Oz (22nd March 2021), toppy (21st March 2021), Vicus (8th July 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

The Untersberg

In about the year 1220, the Austrian Templar Hubertus Koch, returning with a small company from a diplomatic mission in what is now Iran, received an apparition of the female Archangel Isais in the ruins of the ancient Babylonian city of Nineveh. She instructed Koch to withdraw to the Untersberg mountain, situated in the Bavarian highlands near Salzburg. He was to build a command house there, and also a temple to Isais in one of the galleries inside the mountain, and await her next apparition.

Between 1226 and 1238, Isais appeared to the Templar knights on numerous occasions to pass her "Isais Revelation" and knowledge of the Holy Grail. The Isais Revelation consists of about 8,000 words in 134 verses and was written down in the Bavarian dialect of the time, being translated into what passed then as modern German in 1836.

The teaching was as follows: There is a false God known as Shaddai who is also YHWH, the Hebrew God, and he rules the realms of darkness in the celestial regions. The true God, the "Allvater", sent his own Son in human form, the "Allchrist", in the attempt to disabuse the world regarding the true status of the Hebrew God. For this he was crucified at the behest of the Hebrews.

Ever since there has been perpetual warfare in the celestial regions between the respective followers of the Allvater and the Deity of Darkness, Satan. A trace of the mission of the Allchrist which the biblical censors missed can be seen at John 8:44. Addressing a Hebrew group identifying themselves as Abraham's descendants Jesus said; "If God were your Father, you would love me, for I have come here from God. I have not come on my own, God sent me. You belong to your Father, the devil". (John 8: 36-44 NIV.)

It may be inferred from the Isais Revelation that the intention of the Bavarian/Austrian Templars was to create a Templar empire replacing the Catholic Church version of Christianity with the True Belief. This Reich so-called would cover an area extending from Paris to Berlin to Vienna to a fourth city not revealed. The activity could not have been concealed from the Church and may have been the principal reason for the destruction of the Knights Templar Order by the Church and French king in 1307.

Since 1251, there have been about 500 recorded apparitions of the Our Lady, assumed to be the Virgin Mary although the apparition does not appear to have claimed that name for herself. From 1251 until 1322 Our Lady of Mount Carmel attempted to have the Church recognize Her as "Co-Redemptrix" with Jesus Christ. The Church refused then, and has done so ever since to the present day.

In the Christian religion, the line of worship is directly through Jesus Christ to the Hebrew God postulated as his Father. Therefore this Hebrew God receives the prayers and worship of the Christian community of the world. The intention was that if Our Lady could be recognized as the Co-Redeemer on a par with Jesus, it might help to rectify the error of doctrine to which the Church of Rome insists on adhering to protect the Hebrew God as the Supreme Deity.

The Church could see that through Her popularity with the masses a threat would exist to the worship of the Hebrew God and so for over seven hundred years to the most recent attempt, the Church has firmly refused to accede to the request of Our Lady to be Co-Redemptrix.
    Ohh my. I had no idea, this is really interesting to say the least, more is welcome btw. I am really happy you are lurking around in the Avalon Corridors Mecklenburger, very happy indeed. :-)

It was suggested to me by a certain Female to look into the following sentence.

Naga Sat An = To Touch forbidden bread, bread meaning knowledge, so it becomes... Indeed.

In time it split off in Naga and Satan, so, Satan is not a creature, but a Doctrine, the Naga would be followers of that doctrine, as you might well know the full meaning of that story, so would Satanists be, it is basically the same meaning split off in two different cultures, religions.
    Last edited by 9ideon; 21st March 2021 at 18:00.

16. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Ben (21st March 2021), Bill Ryan (21st March 2021), Deux Corbeaux (29th March 2021), EFO (21st March 2021), Harmony (23rd March 2021), Icare (31st March 2021), Mark (24th March 2021), Mashika (22nd March 2021), Mecklenburger (21st March 2021), Nasu (22nd March 2021), O Donna (21st March 2021), palehorse (26th March 2021), Peace in Oz (22nd March 2021), toppy (21st March 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,307 times in 1,825 posts

Thought I'd throw this in here, the letter Tau in Arabic:

Arabic letters have actual names that are generally speaking separate from the letter they may represent. Silly example, but as a metaphor you could say a letter's name is 'Dave' and it is equivalent to the letter 'd'. When studying Arabic you have to memorize the name of the letter, what it represents and how to enunciate it.

Many Arabic letters change shape depending on where they are used in a word. This is why the image shows variations of the letter, it has a root ('isolated' in the image) image. Then if it is used in the beginning, middle (sandwiched between two other letters) or at the end of a word it appears differently. I think it is the 16th letter in the alphabet. I'm studying Modern Standard Arabic and it may vary from other Arabic variations.

Mod note from Bill:

The interesting image you posted has disappeared: the URL was https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/pr...-pSqV4ARktf8UM. But that's now inaccessible, and may have been the temporary result from a search. Can you find a permanent version? (And you're most welcome to delete this edit from myself.)
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 23rd March 2021 at 10:43.

18. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

9ideon (21st March 2021), Ben (22nd March 2021), Bill Ryan (21st March 2021), Deux Corbeaux (29th March 2021), EFO (21st March 2021), Harmony (23rd March 2021), Inversion (7th July 2022), Journeyman (21st March 2021), Mark (24th March 2021), Mashika (22nd March 2021), Nasu (22nd March 2021), O Donna (21st March 2021), Peace in Oz (22nd March 2021), toppy (21st March 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,664 times in 20,818 posts
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 21st March 2021 at 20:15.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

9ideon (22nd March 2021), Bill Ryan (21st March 2021), EFO (21st March 2021), Harmony (23rd March 2021), Icare (31st March 2021), Inversion (7th July 2022), Journeyman (22nd March 2021), Mark (24th March 2021), Mashika (22nd March 2021), Nasu (22nd March 2021), palehorse (26th March 2021)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

The thread title really caught my eye. Sounds like the ruler Anu and or his offspring Enki and Enlil.
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

9ideon (22nd March 2021), EFO (22nd March 2021), ExomatrixTV (21st March 2021), Harmony (23rd March 2021), Inversion (7th July 2022), Journeyman (22nd March 2021), Mark (24th March 2021), Mashika (22nd March 2021)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Strat (here)
    Thought I'd throw this in here, the letter Tau in Arabic:

Arabic letters have actual names that are generally speaking separate from the letter they may represent. Silly example, but as a metaphor you could say a letter's name is 'Dave' and it is equivalent to the letter 'd'. When studying Arabic you have to memorize the name of the letter, what it represents and how to enunciate it.

Many Arabic letters change shape depending on where they are used in a word. This is why the image shows variations of the letter, it has a root ('isolated' in the image) image. Then if it is used in the beginning, middle (sandwiched between two other letters) or at the end of a word it appears differently. I think it is the 16th letter in the alphabet. I'm studying Modern Standard Arabic and it may vary from other Arabic variations.
    Is there a meaning behind the name of the letters, might you have a clue as to why they called that letter/symbol Tau?

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

EFO (22nd March 2021), Harmony (23rd March 2021), Inversion (7th July 2022), Mashika (22nd March 2021)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tyy1907 (here)
    The thread title really caught my eye. Sounds like the ruler Anu and or his offspring Enki and Enlil.
    It's the basic same story changed over time and by People to fit the narrative of that time. Whether it is the Greek, Norse or Christianity, the basics are more or less the same. For instance there's Pandorra and there is Eve, both apparently did something to unleash bad crap on our existence. Small detail, The Mother is mostly accompanied by Catlike animals, whether it be a Cat, Lion or Tiger. And so on and on and on. I always found it interesting the Cat has a device inside healing or calming it down, the purring vibrations.

If any one might have a similar story from another culture not mentioned very often, please add link.
    Last edited by 9ideon; 15th July 2022 at 18:59.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

EFO (22nd March 2021), Harmony (23rd March 2021), Inversion (7th July 2022), Journeyman (22nd March 2021), Mark (24th March 2021), Mashika (22nd March 2021), Peace in Oz (22nd March 2021), Tyy1907 (22nd March 2021)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mad Scientist (here)
    The Untersberg

Ohh my. I had no idea, this is really interesting to say the least, more is welcome btw. I am really happy you are lurking around in the Avalon Corridors Mecklenburger, very happy indeed. :-)

Naga Sat An = To Touch forbidden bread, bread meaning knowledge, so it becomes... Indeed.

In time it split off in Naga and Satan, so, Satan is not a creature, but a Doctrine, the Naga would be followers of that doctrine, as you might well know the full meaning of that story, so would Satanists be, it is basically the same meaning split off in two different cultures, religions.
    Obviously I have been looking for more on this story, I came across something you might have some explanation for, the site under the image is funny enough in German, but I can't find any relation to the image right now.

I'd be interested in the one on the far left, do you know the story behind it, why the Pisces?
    Last edited by 9ideon; 22nd March 2021 at 07:39.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

EFO (22nd March 2021), Harmony (23rd March 2021), Inversion (7th July 2022), Mashika (22nd March 2021)

29. Link to Post #15
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

The Untersberg

Obviously I have been looking for more on this story, I came across something you might have some explanation for, the site under the image is funny enough in German, but I can't find any relation to the image right now.

I'd be interested in the one on the far left, do you know the story behind it?
    Die Vril-Frauen. Die Vril-Frauen des zweiten Weltkriegs: Unterdrückte Geschichte

https://docplayer.org/122500211-Die-...eschichte.html
    Tired

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

9ideon (22nd March 2021), Harmony (23rd March 2021), Inversion (7th July 2022)

31. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I think Maria Orsic is one of the Vril women. There's more on the vril society here: https://1stmuse.com/maria_orsitsch/

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

9ideon (22nd March 2021), Harmony (23rd March 2021), Inversion (7th July 2022), Mashika (22nd March 2021)

33. Link to Post #17
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

I think Maria Orsic is one of the Vril women. There's more on the vril society here: https://1stmuse.com/maria_orsitsch/
    Thanks, yes, I know of the Vril, thingy, why the Pisces, I wonder if it is related to what Meck posted earlier? In any case, thx for the link, :-)

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Harmony (23rd March 2021), Inversion (7th July 2022), Journeyman (22nd March 2021)

35. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks, yes, I know of the Vril, thingy, why the Pisces, I wonder if it is related to what Meck posted earlier? In any case, thx for the link, :-)
    Looking at those images, can you see what looks like a grail between the two figures on the left?

Also thinking of the Dagon legend of the figures that come from the sea.

Finally, have you come across this? When I read your site this was what came to mind. I've not linked here before because one of the things he talks about is Crater Earth and I'm not putting that forward. I do think however he has some fascinating observations on energy fields, sacred geometry, hive mind thinking, altered history and the actions of a historic invader that is imposing their own mind on mankind...

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

9ideon (22nd March 2021), Deux Corbeaux (29th March 2021), Harmony (23rd March 2021), Inversion (7th July 2022)

37. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,978 times in 1,342 posts

My spidey senses tell me that this story is fake; the well-known photo of her certainly is, you can see that from my post here.

The kohl eyeliner on her upper eyelids also gives it away; there are fashions through the decades in cosmetics, and that is a 1960s look. They took a 1940s photo, reversed it and photoshopped a 1960s face onto it.

She was said to have been born in Zagreb from the link you provided, it would be interesting if anyone has access to Croatian genealogical records to verify that.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

9ideon (22nd March 2021), Harmony (23rd March 2021), Inversion (7th July 2022), Journeyman (22nd March 2021), Vicus (8th July 2022)

39. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Brigantia;1417806]
    it would be interesting if anyone has access to Croatian genealogical records to verify that.
    Aha! It just so happens I have an extensive collection from the infamous Zagreb archive that was thought to be lost...

Nah, I know next to zilch about this other than that photo is regularly posted on the accounts of the German UFO research and when I was looking into the submarine to Antarctica stories that were posted here I think I came across it then also.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

9ideon (22nd March 2021), Brigantia (22nd March 2021), Harmony (23rd March 2021), Inversion (7th July 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast