Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,294 times in 1,173 posts

Default Re: Tau "Deceiver of Worlds"

Quote Posted by Mecklenburger (here)
    The Untersberg

The teaching was as follows: There is a false God known as Shaddai who is also YHWH, the Hebrew God, and he rules the realms of darkness in the celestial regions. The true God, the "Allvater", sent his own Son in human form, the "Allchrist", in the attempt to disabuse the world regarding the true status of the Hebrew God. For this he was crucified at the behest of the Hebrews.

Ever since there has been perpetual warfare in the celestial regions between the respective followers of the Allvater and the Deity of Darkness.
    The realm of Darkness in the Celestial Regions, or Space, deep dark cold space.

This is by definition something I have been suspecting for quite sometime now, they have enormous "ships" or hollowed out (not to be confused with completely hollow) moons and planets.

There's another aspect I have been getting convinced about, Saturn and the Sun, I do not think they are a representation of this faction, I am convinced this is where elements of them reside. Let me explain why I have been thinking that for a log time now.

Adding glyphy again.

So, about 8 months before Omuamua I had a discussion with a acquaintance of mine concerning our Solar system, he is pretty knowledgeable about the sun and so on, so I presented him with my theory that if one wants to enter our Solar system, it can only be done at the front or the back, the Gas giants act as Guards, not with a flaming sword but close enough I guess. At that time I had already found of what I thought were structures orbiting the sun and those "structures" and ships at Titan and some other Moons. The way Sols move and the rubble collected over the couple billion years made that a logical think pattern. 8 months later Omuamua flies through the front of our Sol and set course further down, not behaving at all like anything an inanimate object should behave, increasing to speeds it shouldn't for instance, it did not behave like a dead guest at all. I still am of the thought that this was an intelligently navigated ship, they couldn't explain away so they introduced a couple of theories to keep everybody quiet on it.

Omuamua might have been an advanced scout not detected by our "friends" up there, or it was expected to enter and was let through by the sentinels. There's no way of knowing for now.

So to touch the reason why I think Saturn and the Sun are related to this/these creatures? Because I got rather confident they have a standing presence there, in the form of ships and or habitats.

I am also under the impression that the reason why Nasa was so keen on sending a probe "into" the Sun is simply because they have found a couple too many anomalies in there too. I mean really? Not long ago they were selling the theory that anything close to the Sun would simply melt away, suddenly they can sent a probe in there within those parameters?

It begs another theory, if that is true, then the whole "they're into it" can't be. Something doesn't add up there, unless you look at it form the perspective of the following, they are being mislead as well, they're not privy to all the info and they are curious. I still think Roswell was a purposely created crash to ensure certain elements buying into the whole, "hello we are Aliens" thing, make some People here feel important so they'd collaborate, feed them false doctrines to keep 'm happy, but most importantly, keep 'm on top of the food chain. I am of the firm believe the Saucer collected by the US and one collected by the Sowjets at a later stage were pre-flood craft posing as Alien technology. Like I mentioned in earlier posts, they posed as Gods before, time is now ripe for them to pose as Aliens, way easier to sell after decades of brainwashing, who's to tell.

I have to give it to the creature, not to have a home system makes one very flexible in a time of war.
    Last edited by 9ideon; 22nd March 2021 at 13:04.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

EFO (22nd March 2021), Harmony (23rd March 2021), Journeyman (22nd March 2021), Mark (24th March 2021), Violet3 (27th March 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,373 times in 164 posts

In the "Isais Offenbarung", the female Archangel Isais states that she retaliates in the form of a Panther.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mecklenburger For This Post:

9ideon (22nd March 2021), EFO (22nd March 2021), Harmony (23rd March 2021), Journeyman (22nd March 2021), Violet3 (27th March 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

In the "Isais Offenbarung", the female Archangel Isais states that she retaliates in the form of a Panther.
    Here we go again with the Twilight Zone Music.

I need to find out more about this Isais. So, think with me here, if She retaliates as a Catlike creature and the Old Mother is seen with Catlike creatures, whether it being to carry her, drag her carriage or attack her Foes, in principle it could mean that Isais ibelongs to her House, as the Old Mother is not just the Goddess of creation, but also for war.

One thing to think about, I am of the conviction Yggdrasi is actually a network of intergalactic connections, not some mystical tree, but an old map of the entire realm connected, the Eternal Realm.
    Last edited by 9ideon; 22nd March 2021 at 20:13.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Harmony (23rd March 2021), Violet3 (27th March 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Yes, you are correct about war. There is a description of Valhalla in the Isais Prophecy and they are all there awaiting the hour. The Untersberg before the Templars moved in was known as Wodinsberg. Wotan is there.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mecklenburger For This Post:

9ideon (23rd March 2021), EFO (22nd March 2021), Harmony (23rd March 2021), Violet3 (27th March 2021)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,307 times in 1,825 posts

Quote Posted by Mad Scientist (here)
    Quote Posted by Strat (here)
    Thought I'd throw this in here, the letter Tau in Arabic:

Arabic letters have actual names that are generally speaking separate from the letter they may represent. Silly example, but as a metaphor you could say a letter's name is 'Dave' and it is equivalent to the letter 'd'. When studying Arabic you have to memorize the name of the letter, what it represents and how to enunciate it.

Many Arabic letters change shape depending on where they are used in a word. This is why the image shows variations of the letter, it has a root ('isolated' in the image) image. Then if it is used in the beginning, middle (sandwiched between two other letters) or at the end of a word it appears differently. I think it is the 16th letter in the alphabet. I'm studying Modern Standard Arabic and it may vary from other Arabic variations.
    Is there a meaning behind the name of the letters, might you have a clue as to why they called that letter/symbol Tau?
    Sorry, I haven't got a clue.

For what it's worth, some letters are similar in appearance, nearly identical. Kinda like how 'v' and 'w' are similar in appearance. Thau is similar to Tau, just has a small dot above it. It comes right after Tau, making it the 17th letter in the alphabet (I think). As you may assume, the enunciation is similar but obviously varies slightly.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

9ideon (23rd March 2021), EFO (22nd March 2021), Harmony (23rd March 2021), Journeyman (23rd March 2021)

11. Link to Post #26
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Yes, you are correct about war. There is a description of Valhalla in the Isais Prophecy and they are all there awaiting the hour. The Untersberg before the Templars moved in was known as Wodinsberg. Wotan is there.
    Out of curiosity I looked into that from my own languages perspective, nothing spectacular, but still, I'd like to share my findings, although I am almost sure it's not much to get ecstatic about.

In my Language it's Wuodan, but in Fries, the 2nd official Language in Holland it's Weda, as it seems there's a reference in an 1696 Bible, tbh though, I cannot find the exact sentence as described in the Google search results, I'll include a Screenshot. Now since Old Dutch is almost impossible to read for Modern cloggies, it's still very much related to Anglo-Sakson and German (Holland was once considered Niedersaksen I guess).

Page:

So, I can't find the meaning for Falonse. In any case I found it odd to find a reference in a 1696 Bible and nothing anywhere after that.

Enire Book:

https://play.google.com/books/reader...B&pg=GBS.PA285

There's a few finds on Wedaberg, even a Von Wedaberg bloodline. And another old book , this time in German, although again hard to get through.

Reference in Google to book:

:-)

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

EFO (23rd March 2021), Harmony (23rd March 2021), Journeyman (23rd March 2021), Mecklenburger (23rd March 2021)

13. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

So, about 8 months before Omuamua I had a discussion with a acquaintance of mine concerning our Solar system, he is pretty knowledgeable about the sun and so on, so I presented him with my theory that if one wants to enter our Solar system, it can only be done at the front or the back, the Gas giants act as Guards, not with a flaming sword but close enough I guess.
    That reminds me of this:

Quote As a universe reaches the end of its life, things begin to go awry. Planets start to wobble, stars burn out, celestial bodies become less predictable in their movements and other signs of deterioration become apparent. It is at that point that the universe needs a re-start.

As I have mentioned in other writings, the Intelligence has appointed the Anunnaki as Its agents to bring about the re-starts when they are due. The Anunnaki have kept this information within a very small circle of Anunnaki Elite. This small group is phonetically known as the Waah-haalu. The Waah-haalu were the only ones who knew how to operate the atu-waa. Needless to say, this small group held an enormous power over every being in the Virtual Reality.

For a long time the atu-waa was kept on the Anunnaki home planet of Nibiru until that planet was in its final days. When the Waah-haalu re-located the atu-waa to Earth, suddenly, a remote, insignificant and primitive planet became a very important place to those who were aware of the atu-waa.

When the Rescuers of the True-Light discovered the atu-waa on Earth, they disabled the device. After many severe confrontations, the Rescuers were able to separate the atu-waa from the Waah-haalu. Eventually, the Waah-haalu fled the Earth. Ever since, the Waah-haalu have been unable to return to the Earth because of the tight, complex security the Rescuers have placed around the planet's entry points.
    Waah-haalu - Valhalla?

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

9ideon (23rd March 2021), EFO (23rd March 2021), Harmony (24th March 2021), Mecklenburger (23rd March 2021), Violet3 (27th March 2021)

15. Link to Post #28
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

The "Isais Revelation" was dictated by the female Archangel Isais to the Bavarian/Austrian Templars at their command house within the Untersberg mountain during the period c.1226-1238.
    It is not in particularly good order and is written in archaic German. In view of the request of the Mad Scientist I will sort out a few of the 132 passages daily which may be of interest.

Who Was/Is Isais?

There are indications that Isais may correspond to the Assyrian "Isai" who was "special consultant" in apparitions to Tiglath Pheleser I in Old Assyria and to King Sargon II in New Assyria.

The region known to Christians as Purgatory is called "Green-Land" on account of its greenish light. The Queen of Purgatory is Isais (verse 134). In the apparitions at Heede, Germany in the period 1937-1940 when asked for Her identity the apparition replied "I am the Queen of the Poor Souls in Purgatory". Therefore the entity in the Isais Revelation and the German apparitions in the Hitler period is the same.

Verse 71. "At the foot of this mountain, hidden deep in the rock, Wodin is there resting until the hour when he will speak and act."

Verse 125. Gods and goddesses as these spirits were once called by humanity are actually angels.

Verse 3. Humanity tied to the Earth is mortal, but at the same time immortal. There is no death.

Verse 21. The Realm of the Allvater is the Heavenly Realm of Eternal Light.

Verse 22. Surrounding all worlds, Purgatory contains the hells. At its centre is Valhalla, the glorious fortress world. Contained on this side are the Earth and the stars.

Verse 24. There are numerous worlds on the other side of the great arch which extends between Heaven and Hell.

Verse 28. Hell is the realm of the sinister Prince of Darkness, Shaddai is his name. Warfare between Valhalla and Hell is incessant (verses 16, 35).

Verse 30. All humans come to Purgatory at their earthly death. From there each eventually can choose what route to follow next. (Note: The Revelation does not have the word "reincarnation" but since the Earth is a world on this side of Purgatory it may be that one can choose, or be guided by the angels, to reincarnate.)

Verse 31. Purgatory is the seat of Isais to where the good and the bad of all kinds first come.

Verse 26. There are worlds of former Earth dwellers sleeping in Purgatory. (Note: For this reason the urgency in having a Co-Redemptrix. The Redeemer may not be allowing enough perons out.)

Verse 83. The Allvater speaks through runes.

END OF SECTION

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mecklenburger For This Post:

9ideon (24th March 2021), EFO (24th March 2021), Harmony (24th March 2021), Journeyman (23rd March 2021), Mark (24th March 2021), Violet3 (27th March 2021)

17. Link to Post #29
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

The "Isais Revelation" was dictated by the female Archangel Isais to the Bavarian/Austrian Templars at their command house within the Untersberg mountain during the period c.1226-1238.
    It is not in particularly good order and is written in archaic German. In view of the request of the Mad Scientist I will sort out a few of the 132 passages daily which may be of interest.

Who Was/Is Isais?

There are indications that Isais may correspond to the Assyrian "Isai" who was "special consultant" in apparitions to Tiglath Pheleser I in Old Assyria and to King Sargon II in New Assyria.

The region known to Christians as Purgatory is called "Green-Land" on account of its greenish light. The Queen of Purgatory is Isais (verse 134). In the apparitions at Heede, Germany in the period 1937-1940 when asked for Her identity the apparition replied "I am the Queen of the Poor Souls in Purgatory". Therefore the entity in the Isais Revelation and the German apparitions in the Hitler period is the same.

Verse 71. "At the foot of this mountain, hidden deep in the rock, Wodin is there resting until the hour when he will speak and act."

Verse 125. Gods and goddesses as these spirits were once called by humanity are actually angels.

Verse 3. Humanity tied to the Earth is mortal, but at the same time immortal. There is no death.

Verse 21. The Realm of the Allvater is the Heavenly Realm of Eternal Light.

Verse 22. Surrounding all worlds, Purgatory contains the hells. At its centre is Valhalla, the glorious fortress world. Contained on this side are the Earth and the stars.

Verse 24. There are numerous worlds on the other side of the great arch which extends between Heaven and Hell.

Verse 28. Hell is the realm of the sinister Prince of Darkness, Shaddai is his name. Warfare between Valhalla and Hell is incessant (verses 16, 35).

Verse 30. All humans come to Purgatory at their earthly death. From there each eventually can choose what route to follow next. (Note: The Revelation does not have the word "reincarnation" but since the Earth is a world on this side of Purgatory it may be that one can choose, or be guided by the angels, to reincarnate.)

Verse 31. Purgatory is the seat of Isais to where the good and the bad of all kinds first come.

Verse 26. There are worlds of former Earth dwellers sleeping in Purgatory. (Note: For this reason the urgency in having a Co-Redemptrix. The Redeemer may not be allowing enough perons out.)

Verse 83. The Allvater speaks through runes.

END OF SECTION
    Thx a mill Meck, there's some interesting verses in that writing.

I had meant to add this a while back, this is !crudely! how I saw the entire setup. Like you posted with the verses about them being Angels, makes sense if they'd be the 1st race. Great ones, Gods etc, I think are post-flood names for pre-flood knowledge.

Last edited by 9ideon; 24th March 2021 at 07:32.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

EFO (24th March 2021), Harmony (24th March 2021), Journeyman (24th March 2021), Mecklenburger (24th March 2021), Violet3 (27th March 2021)

19. Link to Post #30
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

THE UNTERSBERG - II

The Dalai Lama who visited Salzburg in 1992 called the Untersberg "the heart chakra of the world". It has proved impossible to explore it fully. Locally the Untersberg has been renamed Ettersberg.

In the autumn of 1226 Isais gave the Templar knights three gifts: the looking glass of Ishtar/Freya/Venus, the finely worked head of Wotan's spear (these two were to be kept ready for use) and the octagonal black-purple stone or crystal, the ILUA (not stated but known to us as the Holy Grail) of indescribable power (Verses 47, 48), once stolen by the forces of Darkness but retrieved by Isais by means of a trick. The ILU was the most important of her gifts and had to be kept safe in a hank of her hair in the Untersberg. From then on Hubertus Koch's cadre of Templar knights were known in relevant circles to this day as "The Lords of the Black Stone" (DHvSS) and formed a secret scientific section.

Valhalla is also known as the Mittelreich. Verses 15,16 and 28: "the heroes live there with their wives", "there live Allvater's soft goddesses and brave gods." The relationships are romantic and not erotic.

Isais wanted a head-and-shoulders bust of herself to be made so that "whoever kisses Isais' mouth, neck and hair, my spirit will return his kiss. In this way I shall know those true to me, those who feign their affection will know my talons."(verse 59). "To the false I shall come as a panther".(verse 61). "Those whom I recognize through the Purgatory looking glass, the holy troop ("die heilige Schar"), you have my heart. To you it is promised."(verse 103).

In verses 63-66 Isais speaks of the handover from herself to Ishtar once her own work is accomplished, devotion to Ishtar will be shown in the same manner as to herself though "Isais is not to be forgotten" and some, "the bravest of the brave" may "remain with me at my side". They will be "those who fear nothing, nor shirk the heaviest burdens, and who renounce peace and happiness because in Purgatory the battle will not have ended. I shall no longer be a sister to them, but bride and wife "Braut und Gemahlin."
    Last edited by Mecklenburger; 24th March 2021 at 16:16. Reason: more information

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mecklenburger For This Post:

9ideon (24th March 2021), EFO (24th March 2021), Harmony (25th March 2021), Journeyman (24th March 2021), Kryztian (29th March 2021), Mark (24th March 2021), Violet3 (27th March 2021)

21. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,461 times in 2,849 posts

From an African mythology.

The Forbidden Fruit

God created the first human being with the help of the moon. God kneaded the body out of clay. Then God covered it with skin and the end God poured blood into it. God called the first human Baatsi.

Then God whispered into his ear telling him to beget many children, but to impress upon the children the following rule: from all trees you may eat, but not from the Tahu tree.

Baatsi had many children and he made them obey the rule. When he became old he retired to heaven. His children obeyed the rule and when they grew old they too retired to heaven.

But one day a pregnant woman was seized with an irresistible desire to eat the fruit of the Tahu(my emphasis) tree. She asked her husband to break some for her, but he refused. But when she persisted, the husband gave in. He crept into the forest at night, picked the Tahu fruit, peeled it, and hid the peel in the bush. But moon had seen him, and she told God what she had seen.

God was so angry with humans that he sent death as a punishment to men.

An Efe story (D.R. Congo)

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

9ideon (24th March 2021), EFO (24th March 2021), Harmony (25th March 2021), Journeyman (24th March 2021), Kryztian (29th March 2021), Strat (25th March 2021), Violet3 (27th March 2021)

23. Link to Post #32
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

THE UNTERSBERG - II

The Dalai Lama who visited Salzburg in 1992 called the Untersberg "the heart chakra of the world". It has proved impossible to explore it fully. Locally the Untersberg has been renamed Ettersberg.

In the autumn of 1226 Isais gave the Templar knights three gifts: the looking glass of Ishtar/Freya/Venus, the finely worked head of Wotan's spear (these two were to be kept ready for use) and the octagonal black-purple stone or crystal, the ILUA (not stated but known to us as the Holy Grail) of indescribable power (Verses 47, 48), once stolen by the forces of Darkness but retrieved by Isais by means of a trick. The ILU was the most important of her gifts and had to be kept safe in a hank of her hair in the Untersberg. From then on Hubertus Koch's cadre of Templar knights were known in relevant circles to this day as "The Lords of the Black Stone" (DHvSS) and formed a secret scientific section.

Valhalla is also known as the Mittelreich. Verses 15,16 and 28: "the heroes live there with their wives", "there live Allvater's soft goddesses and brave gods." The relationships are romantic and not erotic.

Isais wanted a head-and-shoulders bust of herself to be made so that "whoever kisses Isais' mouth, neck and hair, my spirit will return his kiss. In this way I shall know those true to me, those who feign their affection will know my talons."(verse 59). "To the false I shall come as a panther".(verse 61). "Those whom I recognize through the Purgatory looking glass, the holy troop ("die heilige Schar"), you have my heart. To you it is promised."(verse 103).

In verses 63-66 Isais speaks of the handover from herself to Ishtar once her own work is accomplished, devotion to Ishtar will be shown in the same manner as to herself though "Isais is not to be forgotten" and some, "the bravest of the brave" may "remain with me at my side". They will be "those who fear nothing, nor shirk the heaviest burdens, and who renounce peace and happiness because in Purgatory the battle will not have ended. I shall no longer be a sister to them, but bride and wife "Braut und Gemahlin."
    I'd side step a little here.

You remember the Knights Templar treasure everybody interested in it is looking for in France and Schotland? In my humble opinion it's buried in Switzerland, I have always had the impression the Templars went to Helvetia to seek refuge. There might be proof of that btw, as well as the exact location of the area on where that supposed treasure might be hidden.

Thanks for adding another section.

I have a question, I have been looking into this a little, somewhere in some writings I noticed the connection between this and the Gnostic teachings was made. What's your take on this, since you've probably got an opinion on this.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

EFO (25th March 2021), Harmony (25th March 2021), Journeyman (25th March 2021), Mecklenburger (25th March 2021)

25. Link to Post #33
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

The Higher Powers would not have given any warning of the forthcoming event.

If we knew roughly the area of Switzerland you have in mind it might provide a clue as to the route taken.

It seems confirmed that two Templar knights returned to the Untersberg from ruined Carthage in 1236 with the missing Marcionite papers from the 2nd century. Marcion, who had known the apostle Paul, preached that the Hebrew god was Satan. Marcion rejected the Old Testament in its entirety and all the New Testament except Luke and some of the Letters. Since the goddess Ishtar enabled the papers to be found, one assumes that this set or confirmed the belief at the Untersberg.

Ishtar being the goddess of Babylon, the interesting Gnostic possibility is that She was reviled at Revelations 17 as the Whore of Babylon because of secret sexual practices: A Gnostic text reads: "The mystery of bodily union between male and female is practised in secret so that the conjunction of Nature should not be downgraded through being seen by the multitude who would despise the work."
    Last edited by Mecklenburger; 25th March 2021 at 13:50.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mecklenburger For This Post:

9ideon (25th March 2021), EFO (25th March 2021), Harmony (27th March 2021), Journeyman (25th March 2021), Kryztian (29th March 2021), Mark (25th March 2021), Vicus (8th July 2022), Violet3 (27th March 2021)

27. Link to Post #34
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Verses 86 to 91 of the Isais Offenbarung tell of the triple catastrophe which befell the island of "Mitternachtburg", inhabited by the "Urherren der heiligen Insel" (primaeval Lords of the Holy Island). Isais also calls this island "Thale" but provides no indication of its whereabouts. The disaster probably occurred before the time of Jesus Christ (verses 98 and 99).

The island was ravaged by fire, then flood and then an "Icy Grasp" with "growling giants". Allvater sent the archangel Ishtar to rebuild it and reunite the survivors of the Mitternachtvolk and Thale will reappear in the Golden Age after the thousand years are up, and so therefore in about 2230.

Isais states that there are five worlds on This Side of Purgatory. These are Earth, Thule, Babylon, Carthage and Mitternachtsburg.

The word "world" is misleading. Apart from Earth the other four are not revolving in space. What "world" must mean is "still existing in the adjacent world" to which some limited access is possible to those of humanity who have the Key.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mecklenburger For This Post:

9ideon (25th March 2021), EFO (25th March 2021), Harmony (27th March 2021), Journeyman (25th March 2021), Violet3 (27th March 2021)

29. Link to Post #35
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

If we knew roughly the area of Switzerland you have in mind it might provide a clue as to the route taken.

It seems confirmed that two Templar knights returned to the Untersberg from ruined Carthage in 1236 with the missing Marcionite papers from the 2nd century. Marcion, who had known the apostle Paul, preached that the Hebrew god was Satan. Marcion rejected the Old Testament in its entirety and all the New Testament except Luke and some of the Letters. Since the goddess Ishtar enabled the papers to be found, one assumes that this set or confirmed the belief at the Untersberg.

Ishtar being the goddess of Babylon, the interesting Gnostic possibility is that She was reviled at Revelations 17 as the Whore of Babylon because of secret sexual practices: A Gnostic text reads: "The mystery of bodily union between male and female is practised in secret so that the conjunction of Nature should not be downgraded through being seen by the multitude who would despise the work."
    I did the research (at the time as much as was available) on this theory on nothing more than a couple of hints, their flag, their banking system and the technological jump they made in weaponry. Luckily since then more is available, hence my surprise to find a kindred spirit and his/her website:

https://crusaderhistory.wordpress.co...r-switzerland/

To identify the possible stronghold(s) I did some looking into the history of the Castles etc at the time of my research. I never truly concluded it, but I remember that there was an area which had my special interest due to something attracting it, I cannot remember, but obviously I will try to reboot my memory by taking a look at the map(s) again. I'll be back (on that) sort of speak.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

EFO (25th March 2021), Harmony (27th March 2021), Journeyman (25th March 2021), Mecklenburger (25th March 2021)

31. Link to Post #36
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

I did the research (at the time as much as was available) on this theory on nothing more than a couple of hints, their flag, their banking system and the technological jump they made in weaponry. Luckily since then more is available, hence my surprise to find a kindred spirit and his/her website:

https://crusaderhistory.wordpress.co...r-switzerland/

To identify the possible stronghold(s) I did some looking into the history of the Castles etc at the time of my research. I never truly concluded it, but I remember that there was an area which had my special interest due to something attracting it, I cannot remember, but obviously I will try to reboot my memory by taking a look at the map(s) again. I'll be back (on that) sort of speak.
    The 1st one taking my interest, started out as a Roman Outpost, in a very strategic spot, on an Island in a lake. Fleeing Templars seeking refuge would surely have made sure besieging them would be a "task".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chillon_Castle

https://www.chillon.ch/

I also remember I had a Canton in mind, I believe the clue lies in the Crests (Wapenschild).

I'd like to hear your thoughts on this.
    Last edited by 9ideon; 25th March 2021 at 17:20.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

EFO (25th March 2021), Harmony (27th March 2021), Journeyman (25th March 2021)

33. Link to Post #37
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

The best of the sites "Unterwalden Canton (Switzerland)" crwflags.com/fotw is well researched and does not appear to have anything concrete for us.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mecklenburger For This Post:

9ideon (27th March 2021), EFO (27th March 2021), Harmony (27th March 2021), Journeyman (27th March 2021)

35. Link to Post #38
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

The best of the sites "Unterwalden Canton (Switzerland)" crwflags.com/fotw is well researched and does not appear to have anything concrete for us.
    Yes, could be, I figure it is because the two were merged into Unterwalten in 1315. Was this done as a consolidation of sorts, or as a defense mechanism?

In any case, two more came to mind Friborg, since it has the Black and White field on the Crest. Looked at Glarus since I figured the meaning of that coat of arms might indicate a route to take (there's a landmark thing up there with the Mountains). I do not think there's anything there, despite the clues one might find, it could be just that, friction of imagination. I found a couple of interesting things like the original schild from 1319

https://www.heraldry-wiki.com/herald...(canton)z1.jpg

For the life of me, I cannot find the translation for the word on the left, this might be the clue, or I am an idiot, the latter could be more up to the truth, lol.
    As you well know, Siggilum means Path.

The crest as it stands now is basically the following (there's a couple ones, this one I believe was created in 1941, the "modern" one is different again, but all Point to the same Monk):

Quote Dexter and sinister are terms used in heraldry to refer to specific locations in an escutcheon bearing a coat of arms, and to the other elements of an achievement. "Dexter" (Latin for "right")[1] means to the right from the viewpoint of the bearer of the shield, i.e. the bearer's proper right, to the left from that of the viewer. "Sinister" (Latin for "left")[2] means to the left from the viewpoint of the bearer, the bearer's proper left, to the right from that of the viewer. In vexillology, its equivalent is hoist and fly.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dexter_and_sinister

The story of the Saint shown on the crest, and his unknown Island (and at the same time that of the Glarus Knights/family):

https://www.glarusfamilytree.com/history-of-glarus

There's two more crests involved in that region:

In any case, there might be a puzzle to be seen if one wants it badly, I think that if there is, it will be much easier to figure out since the timelines on the supposed clues are scrambled somewhat.

So, like I mentioned, if there is a clue to be found in this Canton, it is in the crest of the Irish Monk, but more likely the words on the pendant/schild and the fact that the landmarks might lead one to the Unknown Island as described in the delivery, if something is buried, it could be in that church/monastery. :-)
    Last edited by 9ideon; 27th March 2021 at 07:53.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

EFO (27th March 2021), Harmony (27th March 2021), Journeyman (27th March 2021), Peace in Oz (27th March 2021)

37. Link to Post #39
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

In any case, there might be a puzzle to be seen if one wants it badly, I think that if there is, it will be much easier to figure out since the timelines on the supposed clues are scrambled somewhat.
    At the risk of stating the obvious, I see 3 sixes in the three six pointed stars. They're laid opposite one six pointed star which incorporates dualism in the two colours. The six pointed star is linked amongst other entities to Asteroth/Astarte, which could be an Ishtar reference.

The second Ibex. Possible Pan/Baphomet linkage? Reminds me of Gotthard tunnel celebrations and also Markhor badge of 60 Sqdn (Prince William's former squadron).

Had a further dig and found this link to Tschudi family one of whom wrote this, https://archive.org/details/geschichteundbes00schu but I think this is likely a dead end and left it there!

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

9ideon (27th March 2021), EFO (27th March 2021)

39. Link to Post #40
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)

At the risk of stating the obvious, I see 3 sixes in the three six pointed stars. They're laid opposite one six pointed star which incorporates dualism in the two colours. The six pointed star is linked amongst other entities to Asteroth/Astarte, which could be an Ishtar reference.

The second Ibex. Possible Pan/Baphomet linkage? Reminds me of Gotthard tunnel celebrations and also Markhor badge of 60 Sqdn (Prince William's former squadron).

Had a further dig and found this link to Tschudi family one of whom wrote this, https://archive.org/details/geschichteundbes00schu but I think this is likely a dead end and left it there!
    Yes, I did include it because it looks interesting, the star schild. Let me tell you more about it since it is now out in the open, I like people to dig more for clues, perhaps I missed some myself, lol. Concerning the Goat, well, that's the delivery of that specific family, more importantly that Monk.

Let me start with the yellow and the black.

Possible references Yellow:

Quote Like black, yellow is a colour that can be applied in a good or a bad sense. In the bad sense yellow is used to denote jealousy, cowardice or treason, for which reason Judas is usually depicted wearing a yellow robe in medieval paintings and stained glass windows.
    As a final example, the colour appropriate to the Royal Arch of Enoch is yellow, in allusion to the mystical plate of gold that is a symbol of the divine light of wisdom and also refers to the symbolic pillar of brass. (When used as a Royal Arch symbol, it denotes that the wearer is a servant of God. ... The three sides of the equilateral triangle in the symbol represents three attributes of God. These are God's omniscience, omnipresence, and omnipotence) (**MS**note that the 3points of that side of the star might indicate that. Yellow might have a double meaning here, becoming. Betrayal by the servant of God, the Pope and the King).
    Possible References Black:

Quote Among the ancient Egyptians black was used in the negative sense to signify darkness, ignorance and evil, but they also used black in the positive sense to in dicate the unknown or the potential for development. White was the most ancient and the most widely diffused of the symbolic colours. It was used in all the ancient Mysteries and is still used in many religious orders. White represents light and is a symbol of truth, wisdom and knowledge, in which context a new Jerusalem is promised in Isaiah 60:1 which says: "Arise, shine; for your light has come and the glory of the Lord has risen upon you". White also is an emblem of purity and innocence. Thus the clothing of a person in ceremonial robes of white, not only in the ancient Mysteries but also in modern religious rites, is intended to signify that the lusts of the flesh have been cast off, that previous sins have been cleansed and that the person is obligated thenceforth to maintain a spotless life, thus symbolizing spiritual purification. From time immemorial it has been customary to swathe the dead in white, alluding to the triumph of the soul over the empire of death and symbolising rebirth or resurrection. For this reason the mourners in many ancient cultures wore white at funerals, contrasting starkly with the wearing of black in modern times to indicate the sadness of the mourner. In this context black lacks the deeper philosophic and symbolic significance of white. White also is emblematic of the earth from which we derive our nurture and to which our mortal bodies will return at the end of our earthly existence.Black is primarily a symbol of darkness, of ignorance and of evil. It also is used to signify disapproval, as when depositing a black ball in a ballot box. Black also is as an ancient emblem of grief and sorrow. However, it is important to realize that black, or darkness, is not used invariably to signify a bad or negative sense, because from ancient times black also has had a higher aspect that indicates the unknown or potential for development. For example, to the ancient Egyptians darkness was the mystery of all mysteries, beyond all intellectual conception and hence it was symbolic of the First Principle, the Complete One, which was the Absolute and Unknowable Spirit. (**MS** again a double meaning, could it also mean that the Complete one stands against the God here, Yahweh, the one represented by the Pope and Kings?).
    Possible References Red:

Quote Red, crimson and scarlet are sometimes considered to be equivalent colours and all are universally regarded as an emblem of faith, but as symbols they also have individual meanings. Red has been used as an emblem since antiquity, when it usually signified fire and was an ancient symbol of regeneration and the purification of souls. In this context the phoenix was said to have risen from the ashes. Crimson also is an emblem of purification and regeneration. Scarlet is a symbol of celestial truth, which is alludes to the cleansing effect of fire. In the Egyptian Mysteries both red and scarlet were symbols of energy and life. In Hinduism red signifies blood, which is the life source and therefore symbolizes the creative principle.From ancient times the Chinese considered red to be a symbol of ambition and power, which is why red has always been an emblem of good luck to them. The ancient Israelites considered red to be a colour of dignity, appropriate to the most opulent and honourable persons, in which sense it was used to embellish the accoutrements of high priests and prophets and was the colour of the cloaks worn by the rulers of Israel. The red in the veils of the tabernacle represented fire and alluded to the purification and regeneration of the souls of those who sought atonement. The Druids also regarded red as a symbol of the purification and regeneration of the soul. Finally, red is used as an emblem of bloodshed and also is emblematic of fervency and zeal.
    Possible References to White:

Quote White represents light and is a symbol of truth, wisdom and knowledge,
    From time immemorial it has been customary to swathe the dead in white, alluding to the triumph of the soul over the empire of death and symbolizing rebirth or resurrection.
    There is a common theme in the Knights Templar and the Kadosh degrees, for which the characteristic colours are white and black, in allusion to consecration and in commemoration of the martyrdom of an important character in the narrative. White is the characteristic colour of the three culminating degrees of the Rite, in which equity, justice, purity and holiness are the predominant themes.
    In this scheme the stars could be of important significance too. Apparently there's something like Sacred Templar Geometry, basically some stuff will point to some crap, lol.

Quote There is no direct evidence of the Templars using the six-pointed Star of David (alternatively called the Seal of Solomon), now thought of primarily as a Jewish symbol (illustration 'P'). However, it can be traced in the plan of the round churches the order built, with six columns supporting the central part. One such building, TempleChurch, still stands in London, and an almost identical building once stood at the heart of the Paris Temple, the Templars HQ in Europe. A similar six-pointed design also appears repeatedly in the decorations of Montsaunes (illustration 'O'). It resembles six petals within a circle, and is a symbol linked with the Cistercians, the white monks who fostered the original Templars. As for the pentagram, now thought of as an occult symbol, there is little evidence of the Templars using it, although it is apparently to be found on graves at the Templar base in Tomar in Portugal. It was also a common stonemason's mark at the time, and the Templars were known to have had mason brethren
    In any case, the position of those 6-pointed stars on the schild and in their respective colors is definitively something of meaning, if it has something to do with the lost treasure, which is very likely to be one of knowledge, Sophia, instead of Gold, it is very well supported from my side that this "treasure" is to be found by the ones actually cherishing it for what it is.

In any case, the Yellow and black finally brought us back on topic, let's now stray once more, lol.

40. The Following User Says Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Journeyman (27th March 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast