+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Tau "Deceiver of Worlds"

1. Link to Post #41
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,373 times in 164 posts

Default Re: Tau "Deceiver of Worlds"

I have read through the entire history of Glarus and very much else and found no reference to the Templars anywhere or any hint or rumour about buried treasure. Where are we going.

One thing I did find interesting was the explanation that "Alemanni means "All Men" and would seem to indicate that they were a combination of various German tribes." The successor(ess) to the Virgin Mary in apparitions since 1945 is given the title "Our Lady of All Peoples/Nations" which is the English language translation of "Onze Vrouwe van alle Volkeren" but does "volkeren" mean everybody in the world or "the combination of various German tribes"?

Yesterday I was copying to paper the Roderich pages from Isais and saw something important which I had missed. I would need to expand the large paragraph above to set it to rights.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mecklenburger For This Post:

9ideon (27th March 2021), EFO (27th March 2021), Harmony (28th March 2021), Journeyman (27th March 2021), Mark (28th March 2021)

3. Link to Post #42
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,293 times in 1,173 posts

Quote Posted by Mecklenburger (here)
    I have read through the entire history of Glarus and very much else and found no reference to the Templars anywhere or any hint or rumour about buried treasure. Where are we going.

One thing I did find interesting was the explanation that "Alemanni means "All Men" and would seem to indicate that they were a combination of various German tribes." The successor(ess) to the Virgin Mary in apparitions since 1945 is given the title "Our Lady of All Peoples/Nations" which is the English language translation of "Onze Vrouwe van alle Volkeren" but does "volkeren" mean everybody in the world or "the combination of various German tribes"?

Yesterday I was copying to paper the Roderich pages from Isais and saw something important which I had missed. I would need to expand the large paragraph above to set it to rights.
    Volkeren means all People.

Volk in Older Dutch is basically like, ons volk, our People, then we have the plural Volkeren, which means Peoples, since there is no indication of a specific bunch of people (like de Duitsche Volkeren) it is safe to assume that here the meaning stands for everybody (all the People, Tribes).

Yes, like I mentioned the thingy was probably not related, however, there seems something interesting going on there. That Monk might actually be a reference to the Templars, the shield is of a Knight (that explanation concerning right and left and so on, it becomes a pointer), the Staff can be seen as the Baculus. I guess that's how far it can reach. It was fun looking into it a little further though.

Please re-post that forgotten part, it'll be clearer to follow.
    Last edited by 9ideon; 27th March 2021 at 16:20.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

EFO (27th March 2021), Harmony (28th March 2021), Journeyman (27th March 2021), Mecklenburger (27th March 2021)

5. Link to Post #43
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Mad Scientist

Thanks for clarifying the Dutch translation of "volkeren".

In the year 1236, the Bavarian Templar knights Roderich and Emmerant received an apparition of the archangel Ishtar in the ruins of Carthage (modern Tunis). Here she delivered a discourse which was taken to the Untersberg.

Ishtar explained to Roderich that the excellent people of Babylon were chosen through her by the Godhead to build the Reich of Truth. This aim was thwarted. The next such project was "at the place where you now see me", Carthage, which was less successful still.

It was for this reason that "the divine Brother" Jesus Christ chose the next Volk to carry through the Great Work. This people would be those most likened to the Babylonians, namely the Germanen, who included all those Franks "who have taken another language and therefore believe themselves erroneously not to be Germanen."

Ishtar stated to Roderich that Babylon was defeated in four great wars on Earth, and Carthage in three. Defeats for the First and Second Reichs on Earth resulted in victory in the heavenly regions. In Roderich Spruch No 10 Ishtar stated that in the future the German Third Reich would have to fight two great wars and be defeated. On the battlefields of the Green Realm they would be victorious however.

At the beginning of the Age of Aquarius the armies of the three Reichs will combine into one enormous army which will emerge victorious against the Powers of Darkness. "So you and yours have to understand that every major war is fought both on Earth and in the heavens. Who wins on Earth is not important. What matters is which side wins above, for then they have victory below. Every fallen hero on Earth rises into the light to fight on the side of God as a warrior of the Light."

How exactly these wars in the heavens are fought there is no indication since nobody dies again. Whether the fallen heroes of the victors on Earth change sides in the heavens is also unknown.

Ishtar ordered that a third capital city of the Templars be built at Berlin, to be named Tempelhof and to be the respository "of all your knowledge", to join the previous two capitals at Paris and Vienna.

Ishtar: "But I shall be with the decendants of my Babylon for ever." (Roderich, 4.21) (Ich aber werde mit den Erben meines Babil sein - immerzu."
    This would appear to mean that Isais, who is the continuation of the Virgin Mary and now known as Our Lady of All Peoples Who Once Was Mary, will be the Supreme Archangel for Earth between the Allvater and Man for ever.
    Last edited by Mecklenburger; 27th March 2021 at 20:02.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mecklenburger For This Post:

9ideon (27th March 2021), EFO (27th March 2021), Harmony (28th March 2021), Journeyman (27th March 2021), Mark (31st March 2021)

7. Link to Post #44
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

How exactly these wars in the heavens are fought there is no indication since nobody dies again. Whether the fallen heroes of the victors on Earth change sides in the heavens is also unknown.
    There's a Saga in one of the Hindu scriptures which describes this (can't find this saga at the moment, all these bookmarks are on a retired pc for 6 years). There's a War in space, the Gods fight (two cities in the heavens or some), after the battle is done the dead warriors are brought back to life. It makes sense, since the code is still intact (a body needs a certain volume) the body can be regenerated and the life force (or Soul) can re-enter. This can however not happen anymore when the code has been destroyed (cremation for instance), when the code is destroyed the life force must be re-applied (reincarnated). I always assumed that the Stargate series had the regeneration of the dead from this or a similar story, it contains many more elements from all over, so it seems agreeable to think so.

**Add** I found a similar delivery:

समुत्तिष्ठन्तु ते सर्वे हता ये युधि राक्षसैः | ऋक्षाश्च सह गोपुच्छैर्निकृत्ताननबाहवः || ६-१२०-१३

te sarve = (Let) all those monkeys; R^ikShaashcha = and bears; gopuchchhaiH = along with long-tailed monkeys;ye hataaH = who have been killed; yudhi = in battle;raakShasaiH = by the demons; nikR^ittanana baahavaH = and whose heads and arms have been severed;samuttiShThantu = be active again.

"Let all those monkeys and bears along with long-tailed monkeys, who have been killed in battle, by the demons and whose heads and arms have been severed, be alive and active again."

मत्प्रियेष्वभिरक्ताश्च न मृत्युं गणयन्ति ये | त्वत्प्रसादात्समेयुस्ते वरमेतमहं वृणे || ६-१२०-८

te = those monkeys; ye = who; na gaNayanti = did not take into account; mR^ityum = their death; abhiraktaaH matpriyeShu = and who were fond of doing favour to me; te sameyuH = let them get reunited; (with their near and dear ones); tvatprasaadaat = by your grace; aham = I; vR^iNe = seek; etam = this varam = boon (of you).

"Those mokeys - who counted death as nothing and who were fond of doing favour to me - let them get re-united with their near and dear ones by your grace. I seek this boon of you.

The story in brief is -

When Indra the lord of celestials asks Rama for a boon, Rama requested Indra to bring back to life, all the monkeys who had lost their life in the battle. Indra grants the boon and all the dead monkeys are restored to life. The celestials disperse and the whole army of monkeys enjoy their well-earned rest.
    I might be understanding this wrong, Mary and Isais seem not the same person to me. If the task is taken over, Mary never was looking after anyone after she died, she's a mortal. The whole Mother Mary thing is merely symbolic in nature. I feel this was a feeble undertaking from back then to try and "sell" Isais to the Church Managers as the Mother.However, if indeed she was to replace Mary as Watcher, then I can find space in my reason to accept this since it might make more sense.
    Last edited by 9ideon; 28th March 2021 at 07:11.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

EFO (28th March 2021), Harmony (28th March 2021), Journeyman (28th March 2021), Mark (31st March 2021), Mecklenburger (28th March 2021)

9. Link to Post #45
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Mad Scientist

I am replying to your posting in two parts. What you say about cremation is something we need to consider very carefully. This is about you and me and everybody else here. Is it the point you are making that if the body is cremated at mortal death on Earth, reincarnation is inevitable?
    If I donate an organ, would the superior forces be able to regenerate my body from that organ in the body of another person if by some accident I were to be incinerated below?

Hitler always carried the Bhagavad Gita on his person, neither he nor Himmler were Buddhists, they considered themselves Aryans (therefore Hindu in spirit). Knowing the above he would have prepared himself. In these verses we have an explanation for the extraordinary 100 or so apparitions of Our Lady of the Poor Souls in Purgatory at Heede 1937-1940, most of which must have been made to him by dead of night. No more difficult task ever confronted a national leader than to have to deliberately lose a world war. Therefore as Hess said in 1934, when he swore in the entire NSDAP to Hitler in a mass spectacle bringing millions of Germans to the microphones: "By this oath we again bind our lives to a man through whom - this is our belief - superior forces act in fulfillment of Destiny."

In your reply can you explain what you mean by the word "Watcher"?

End of Part One.
    Last edited by Mecklenburger; 28th March 2021 at 15:59.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mecklenburger For This Post:

9ideon (28th March 2021), EFO (28th March 2021), Journeyman (28th March 2021)

11. Link to Post #46
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Mad Scientist

I am replying to your posting in two parts. What you say about cremation is something we need to consider very carefully. This is about you and me and everybody else here. Is it the point you are making that if the body is cremated at mortal death on Earth, reincarnation is inevitable?
    If I donate an organ, would the superior forces be able to regenerate my body from that organ in the body of another person if by some accident I were to be incinerated below?

Hitler always carried the Bhagavad Gita on his person, neither he nor Himmler were Buddhists, they considered themselves Aryans (therefore Hindu in spirit). Knowing the above he would have prepared himself. In these verses we have an explanation for the extraordinary 100 or so apparitions of Our Lady of the Poor Souls in Purgatory at Heede 1937-1940, most of which must have been made to him by dead of night. No more difficult task ever confronted a national leader than to have to deliberately lose a world war. Therefore as Hess said in 1934, when he swore in the entire NSDAP to Hitler in a mass spectacle bringing millions of Germans to the microphones: "By this oath we again bind our lives to a man through whom - this is our belief - superior forces act in fulfillment of Destiny."

In your reply can you explain what you mean by the word "Watcher"?

End of Part One.
    If the code is still intact there should be a possibility to ensure revival, unfortunately the code will not survive long in an organ exposed.

Quote If a body is left out in the sun and rain, its DNA will be useful for testing for only a few weeks. If it's buried a few feet below the ground, the DNA will last about 1,000 to 10,000 years. If it's frozen in Antarctic ice, it could last a few hundred thousand years
    https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-43046905

So yes, this is why it is not allowed to cut the "flesh" and why vibration technology is supposed to be used to "fix" People. If one leaves the organs inside the body on burial, the body will rot from the inside, it is probably why the Egyptians took the organs etc out. Obviously one does not have to take this on-board, I am not here to start a Cult, lol.

The whole Aryan thing is a little strange imho. Around 9000 BC we came from Turtle Island and migrated to the then newly West, we populated Islands, (our ancestors had help, do not forget that at that time all the stars were in different positions, the help however was not from above or below). and made landfall in around China, at the time swampy, our ancestors moved on inland . Some of these Peoples went down into the Arab peninsula, some went North of India and moved into Europe, creating all the European realms, by then they'd forgotten their history. Before the great flood our central point, our Eden, were we were created was Nahan, India. So, when we talk about the People of Germanic descent, we are not really talking about Germans, but about all people, a forgotten knowledge. I have no factual information about the brown and yellow races. But the rest are all the same race. They just created their own gene pool circles. Hitler and Himmler were wrong in their assumption that the other "white" races (other than Aryan) were Untermenschen, they are all connected by the same ancestors.

Well, I mean like an Archangel in charge of our Planet and the races dwelling on it would be considered a Watcher, although in charge of the Watchers, it'll still be a Watcher. Just because part of your charge has been invaded, doesn't automatically mean they are not your responsibility anymore. She would have a significant personal reason to come back and free this Planet since it is very likely Her offspring walks this Planet, just like there are a couple more "Goddesses", with offspring on this Planet. Our Ancestral Mothers are these Goddesses, hence one of the reasons for that DNA testing/mapping thing NGC did. In other words, we all belong to a house, in principal we could meet our Maternal Genetic 1st Mother. We all carry that in our genetic code and pass it on. Mothers to their Sons and Daughters, Man only to their Sons.

Obviously I could be wrong about all the above.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

EFO (28th March 2021), Journeyman (28th March 2021), Mecklenburger (28th March 2021)

13. Link to Post #47
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Mad Scientist

Very many thanks for your reply. My ex-wife is planning to cremate me at death "for economic reasons" while the rest of the family get a "burial plot" and so, thanks to you, I am already making plans to ensure that this does not happen.
    I am not a racist. Most people who get their Historic DNA done tend to have surprises. I have a little bit more than 50% German/Scandinavian blood, 25% Irish(great-great-grandmother married the Mecklenburger) but I am still puzzled what the rest of it is.

The "Virgin Mary" second part to your earlier posting now follows.
    Last edited by Mecklenburger; 28th March 2021 at 20:04.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mecklenburger For This Post:

9ideon (29th March 2021), EFO (28th March 2021), Journeyman (28th March 2021), Mark (31st March 2021)

15. Link to Post #48
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

"THE VIRGIN MARY"

The "Virgin Mary" appeared in apparition once during her own lifetime.
    In 40 AD, the Apostle James the Greater, disheartened by the failure of his christianizing mission, received an apparition of the Virgin Mary while deep in prayer at Zaragoza, Spain. She gave him a small wooden statue of herself, a column of jasper wood and instructions to build a church in her honour. This was done. Therefore she appeared while still in her physical body.

Between 1226 and 1238 the Archangel Isais and the Archangel Ishtar both appeared physically to Templar Knights at the Untersberg and Carthage respectively.

Thirteen years after the Isias Revelation was delivered to the Untersberg Templars, the Church of Rome recognized an apparition calling herself Our Lady of Mount Carmel which visited St.Simon Stock at Aylesford, England on 16 July 1251.

It is recorded in writing from that day that Our Lady of Mount Carmel said to St.Simon, "My beloved son, receive this scapular for your Order. It is the special sign of a privilege which I have obtained for you and all God's children who honour me as Our Lady of Mount Carmel. Those who die devotedly clothed with this scapular shall be preserved from eternal fire. The brown scapular is a badge of salvation. It is a shield in time of danger. It is a pledge of peace and special protection until the end of time."

In 1322 Our Lady of Mount Carmel appeared to Pope John XXII and stated that she would descend into Purgatory to deliver from their agony those who had faithfully donned the scapular. She also made known that her visitation to her devotees in Purgatory would be made on the Saturday after their death.

Here it is to be noted:

(1) If Our Lady of Mount Carmel wished to be known as the Virgin Mary she would have taken the opportunity to say so. The Church pretended that that was who she was, she did not claim it. The Church called its Declaration "Ordo Fratrum Beatissimae Virginis Mariae" and thus invented her out of the true entity, Our Lady of Mount Carmel.

(2) Also noteworthy is the fact that she had obtained the privilege not just for Christians but for "all God's children".

(3) Also notewothy is the fact she could descend into Purgatory to save her devotees from hellfire. This was the first claim of herself as Co-Redemptrix acting as Co-Redeemer alongside Jesus Christ.

Since 1251, there have been about 500 recorded apparitions of Our Lady, said by the Church of Rome to be the Virgin Mary although the apparition does not appear to have claimed that name for herself. The two most famous occasions when the apparition was asked outright for her identity occurred as follows:

(i) On 11 February 1858 at Lourdes, France she replied "I am the Immaculate Conception. I want a chapel built for me here" She did not say that her name was Mary, and nor does this statement claim that she gave birth to Jesus without sin. The priest Dean Peyramale who received this message from the witness Bernadette Soubirous asked the girl, "Are you sure she said this? It is an act, not a name. What she meant was....." Only the Church is infallible.

(ii) On 5 April 1939 at Heede, Germany when the apparition was asked by the 14-year old child witness Margaret Ganseforth how she wished to be invoked, she replied, "As Queen of the Universe and Queen of the Poor Souls in Purgatory." The infallible Church did not like all of this title. In Encyclical Letter Ad Caeli Reginam AAS 39 (1954) pp.625-640*, the Church exhorted all believers to "express their devotion to the Most Holy Virgin Queen of the Universe" but left out the claim of the apparition to be "Queen of the Poor Souls in Purgatory". That was because to do so would confirm her as Co-Redemptrix with Jesus Christ.

The 56 apparitions of Our Lady of All Peoples began on 25 March 1945 in Amsterdam. Then on 11 February 1951, the Feast Day of the Immaculate Conception, the apparition stated through the seer Ida Peedersen: "I am The Lady, Mary, Mother of all Nations. You may say 'The Lady of All Nations' or 'Mother of All Nations who once was Mary'. I have come precisely on this day to tell you that I wish to be known as this." Then she supplied the Prayer of Amsterdam:

"Lord Jesus Christ, Son of the Father, send now your spirit over the Earth. Let the Holy Spirit live in the hearts of all nations, that they may be preserved from degeneration, disaster and war. May the Lady of All Nations who once was Mary be our Advocate. Amen."

The Church did not want the last sentence and so altered the Prayer. Our Lady informed Ida Peedersen, "The words must remain. Tell the theologians that I am not satisfied with the change in the prayer."

31st apparition, 15 April 1951. "The Son came into the world as the Redeemer of mankind. The work of Redemption was the Cross. He was sent by the Father. Now the Father and Son wish to send "Our Lady" throughout the whole world."

41st apparition. Our Lady of All Peoples said, "The Lord and Master chose "Miriam" or "Mary" from among all women to become the mother of his Divine Son. On the Cross however, the Son terminated the relationship. (FYI I have copied the biblical text from the Dutch for clarity, Johannes 19:27 with my translation.)

"Bij het kruis van Jezus stonden zin moeder met haar zuster Maria, de vrouw von Klopas, en Maria uit Magdala. Toen Jezus zijn moeder zag staan, en bij haar de leerling van wie hij veel hield, zij hij tegen zijn moeder "Dat is je zoon," en daarna tegen de leerling "dat is je moeder". Vanaf dat moment nam de leerling haar bij zich in huis."

"Near the Cross of Jesus' stood his mother with her sister Mary, wife of Klopas and Mary Magdalene. When Jesus saw his mother, and near her the apostle to whom he was much attached, he said to his mother, "That is your son" and then to the apostle, "That is your mother". From that moment the apostle took her into his house."

"So you see it was at the Sacrifice on the Cross that the change came about and Mary the Mother ceased to be his Mother. The Lady Co-Redemptrix and Mediatrix was announced by the Son at the time that he returned to the Father. Therefore I am the Lady of All Nations who once was Mary. Let the theologians know this."

In disobedience to the command of "Our Lady of All Peoples who was Mary" of 6 April 1952, the Church remained firm that she was an imposter until in 1988 Cardinal Ratzinger confirmed that she was also the Virgin of Fatima of 1917. This forced the Church to give ground but they still refused to this day to acknowledge the full prayer of 1951 or make any other change of note to their religious services in which the Virgin Mary remains the Virgin Mary and Our Lady of All Peoples gets no mention.

Conclusion

The line has a common thread, Purgatory. Our Lady of Mount Carmel promising to descend into Purgatory, (1251). Our Lady of the Poor Souls in Purgatory (1938). Our Lady of All Peoples proclaiming herself to be Co-Redemptrix (from 1951).
    Last edited by Mecklenburger; 28th March 2021 at 20:26.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mecklenburger For This Post:

9ideon (29th March 2021), EFO (28th March 2021), Journeyman (28th March 2021), Kryztian (31st March 2021), Mark (31st March 2021)

17. Link to Post #49
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Mad Scientist

Very many thanks for your reply. My ex-wife is planning to cremate me at death "for economic reasons" while the rest of the family get a "burial plot" and so, thanks to you, I am already making plans to ensure that this does not happen.
    I am not a racist. Most people who get their Historic DNA done tend to have surprises. I have a little bit more than 50% German/Scandinavian blood, 25% Irish(great-great-grandmother married the Mecklenburger) but I am still puzzled what the rest of it is.

The "Virgin Mary" second part to your earlier posting now follows.
    I did not think you were Meck, just to make that clear. I have some Celtic/Viking and Native Amer Ancestors, let me show you how my guys do it, it's very confusing, lol. In any case, it's done with the 12 marker test, the generations are key in looking how far back our Ancestor was in a place before we all ended up scattered.

Quote A 12-marker test is the bare mininum. If 2 people match at 12 out of 12 markers, there is a 50% chance they are related in the past 7 generations, a 90% chance they are related in less than 23 generations, and a 95% chance they are related in 29 generations.

(a)

(b)

MDKO= Most Distant Known Origin

And iI am happy to oblige with the plot thinking, your most welcome, lol.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

EFO (29th March 2021), Journeyman (29th March 2021), Mecklenburger (29th March 2021)

19. Link to Post #50
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Quote "Bij het kruis van Jezus stonden zin moeder met haar zuster Maria, de vrouw von Klopas, en Maria uit Magdala. Toen Jezus zijn moeder zag staan, en bij haar de leerling van wie hij veel hield, zij hij tegen zijn moeder "Dat is je zoon," en daarna tegen de leerling "dat is je moeder". Vanaf dat moment nam de leerling haar bij zich in huis."
    Leerling in this sentence is not an Apostle, it is an Apprentice (Disciple), the "rank" before Apostle.

Quote Johannes en Jakobus waren volgens het Nieuwe Testament de zoons van de visser Zebedeüs. Toen Johannes en zijn broer Jakobus bezig waren hun visnetten te herstellen, werden zij door Jezus geroepen om zijn leerling te worden; zij gaven hieraan direct gehoor. Later werden
    Johannes en Jakobus (twee van de twaalf) apostelen van Jezus.

Translation:

John and James were the sons of the fisherman Zebedee according to the New Testament. When John and his brother James were in the process of mending their fishing nets, they were called by Jesus to become his disciples, they immediately responded. Later, John and James (two of the twelve) became Jesus' apostles.

Source: https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johannes_(apostel)
    This means that the "Boy" standing with Mary remains unknown, since he was not an Apostle he was never mentioned in any scriptures (by Name?). So, who was he? Fascinating if the case!

Another quicky, if Jezus had a Daughter, like many say, his bloodline (Genetic) does not exist anymore, as I explained, the male only furthers his line onto the Son, not the Daughter. Therefore the one claiming to be a descendant is not, genetically impossible.

If you have not visited, you should look into this site:

https://www.devrouwevanallevolkeren.nl/het-gebed/
    Last edited by 9ideon; 29th March 2021 at 06:16.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

AlaBil (29th March 2021), EFO (29th March 2021), Journeyman (29th March 2021), Mecklenburger (29th March 2021)

21. Link to Post #51
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,202 times in 1,145 posts

Thought I'd share a couple of links I've come across reading about the Templars, the Holy Grail and the Untersberg. They're probably old news to Mecklenburger and MS.

Otto Rahn sought the Grail but came to believe the Templars gave it to the Cathars. This site has gone but the archive remains:

This account was interesting,which in turn led me to this site with more on the intriguing figure of Escarlamonde de Foix. That site also has a solid overview of the Templars, but nothing on the Untersberg story.

The references to the Tibetean Green Men further down that abovetopsecret discussion also new to me and very interesting.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

9ideon (31st March 2021), EFO (31st March 2021), Mark (31st March 2021)

23. Link to Post #52
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

That reliable newspaper Völkischer Beobachter, the official Nazi journal, published news of the death of Otto Rahn who besides being an archaeologist, historian and explorer had also been an SS-Scharführer (sergeant) since 1936.

It seems that the report of his death was premature, however. He had written a letter to a friend in which he unwisely expressed the question, "What has our beautiful country been turned into?" There are indications that after his "suicide" he assumed another identity and worked for German intelligence in a position where he could be watched closely. This was revealed in the May 1979 edition of the magazine Die Welt.

Subsequently after some facial surgery, Rudolf ex-Otto Rahn emerged. It also seems certain that he worked in a technical capacity in the West German embassies at Baghdad and in Italy and that he finally died in 1975 as the consequence of a bronchial condition.

My source: Custodios del Grial, El Grial y los Templarios, Mito o Realidad? by Jose Antonio Solis, published Spain, 2003, p.42-50 Los Nazis continuan la Busqueda.

I shall be posting some more about this Grail search by the Nazis.
    Last edited by Mecklenburger; 31st March 2021 at 15:33.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mecklenburger For This Post:

9ideon (31st March 2021), EFO (31st March 2021), Journeyman (31st March 2021), Mark (31st March 2021)

25. Link to Post #53
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

THE NAZI SEARCH FOR THE GRAIL

INTRODUCTION

Otto Rahn wrote in his book Crusade Against the Grail that there were two distinct Grails. These were (i) The Holy Grail of the Christian Tradition, from which Jesus drank at the Last Supper; and (ii) the Grail Stone, the emerald fallen from the tiara of Lucifer to which the most ancient religious traditions refer, in particular the Manichaeans of Iran.

It is thought that the Holy Grail is the one searched for by the SS since it formed part of the treasure of Solomon stolen by the Romans at Jerusalem in 70 AD and brought later to Carcassonne, France, by the Visigoth king Alaric after the sack of Rome in 410 AD.

The Grail Stone is kept wrapped in a skein of the hair of the goddess Isais within the Untersberg mountain. She retrieved it after it was stolen by Shaddai. The tale was developed and the two grails confused somewhat in the novel "Parzival" by the Bavarian writer Wolfram von Eschenbach. He pretended that the Grail Stone was still lost. It is interesting that he knew that one of the Grails is a stone or crystal suggesting that he had obtained the story from a Templar at the Untersberg, or more likely he was a Templar there himself since he was a contemporary writer.

The author of Custodios del Grial knew Otto Skorzeny (died 1975, same year as Rahn) and his family when they lived postwar in Madrid but he does not claim to have any special knowledge from that source.
    Last edited by Mecklenburger; 31st March 2021 at 22:52.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mecklenburger For This Post:

9ideon (31st March 2021), EFO (1st April 2021), Journeyman (31st March 2021)

27. Link to Post #54
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

The Cathar Treasure

In January 1208, Pope Innocent III declared the Cathar sect heretical and ordered a crusade to destroy it. He had the support of the French king, Henri IV. By 1243 the last Cathars were besieged in the mountain redoubt at Montsegur in the French Pyrenees, the capital of the movement. The castle at 1200 metres altitude was surrounded by precipitous walls and considered impossible to take even though the enemy force of French and English troops was 20,000 strong. The redoubt was held by about 500 Catharis who received weapons and supplies presumably through an intricate network of tunnels.

On the night of 16 March 1244 on the pretext of offering safe passage, the Pope's hordes entered Montsegur after ten months of siege. The defenders were led out in chains to be burnt at the stake. The Inquisition documents related that four Cathars descended by ropes at the inaccessible Garganta de Lasset carrying with them something of vital importance. The names of three men were known: Amiel Alicart, Hugo and Poitevin. The fourth fugitive was a woman. The Countess Esclaramonde de Foix owned the mountain but it is not thought that she was this woman.

Hours later a fire lit on the crest of the neighbouring mountain Bidorta signalled as agreed that the Cathar treasure was safe. From 1244 until the first efforts of Otto Rahn in the 20th century it does not appear that a determined effort was made to discover the treasure.

After the failure of Otto Rahn's search, the SS persisted and in June 1943 a group of German scientists excavated two grottoes at Ussat and Ornolac for six months based on notes made by Otto Rahn. Nothing was found.

In 1944, Reichsführer-SS Himmler decided to appoint Sturmbannführer Otto Skorzeny to continue the search. Selecting six of his best men, Skorzeny quickly discarded all Rahn's results. In his opinion, the treasure had to have been hidden in a place more inaccessible than these grottoes, and so he concentrated on Montsegur once more. Applying strictly military criteria, he followed the route he would have taken personally had he been one of the four Cathars escaping from Montsegur that night. Skorzeny had been particularly impressed by reading the old legend recounted by Rahn in his book:

"The satanic host surrounded its walls. In these circumstances a white dove descended from Heaven and split open the mountain Tabor. Esclarmonde, custodian of the Holy Grail, tossed the valuable relic into the mountain which then closed again. In that way the Grail was saved. When the demons entered the castle they were too late. In their rage they burned to death at the stake at the Camp des Cremats all their prisoners. Esclaramonde who had been saved rose to the crest of Mount Tabor and, after assuming the form of a white dove, returned to the mountains of Asia."

Skorzeny concentrated on two caves at Mt.Tabor. After searching Fontanet and Eremita and finding nothing the Germans scoured the mountain and found the hidden narrow grotto where the treasure had been concealed.

According to the US military historian Colonel Howard Buechner in his book Emerald Cup-Ark of Gold (publ. Thunderbird 1991) the artefacts discovered by Skorzeny included thousands of gold coins from the Roman era and later, many sacred relics, some possibly originating from the treasure of Solomon, an enormous candelabra of seven arms, various gold-plated wooden arks in very bad condition and "twelve stones with strange characters which could not be deciphered".

Though Buechner does not mention the possibility, the reader might like to Google Ancient Jewish History: The Urim and Thummim which suggests that these stones fitted into a priestly device for obtaining oracles and were carried in the high priest's ephod, an apron-like garment with inlaid pouches, twelve stones engraved with the names of the twelve tribes of Israel. Apparently they would light up in response to questions put to the Almighty.

The most intriguing item was what Buechner called "the Grail cup". It was silver-plated and stood on an emerald base. The cup had three outer layers of gold inscribed similarly to the stones. He said that the Germans had buried it near Wewelsburg Castle. He had no photo of this weird chalice and obviously had not seen it because it had been buried at Wewelsburg before his arrival. So all we have is his word for it, and what it suited the SS to tell him.

The remainder of the Cathar treasure was taken to Merkers in the Wartburg area of the Harz where the gold and foreign exchange reserves of the German Reichsbank were stored. This is a mining area with 4,600 metres of tunnels, some 500 metres deep. SS loot was kept in Room 8. The Harz held out until early April 1945 and one assumes that the SS would have removed the treasure from Room 8 long before the US Army arrived (having first dug up the chalice at Wewelsberg).

An old adage from the Ariege region of France from the era of the Cathars predicted that "after seven hundred years the laurel will be green again." 700 years to the day after the roasting to death of the Cathar "heretics" by the forces of the Pope at Montsegur, on 16 March 1944 a flight of Luftwaffe aircraft, alleged to be in a swastika formation, overflew Montsegur to the rapturous applause of the local population. They at least believed there was something to celebrate.
    Last edited by Mecklenburger; 31st March 2021 at 22:54.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mecklenburger For This Post:

9ideon (1st April 2021), EFO (1st April 2021), Journeyman (1st April 2021)

29. Link to Post #55
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,240 times in 1,612 posts

Quote Posted by 9ideon (here)
    Who is Tau? Tau is known under many different names, nevertheless, You have all heard of Tau one way or another, some even pray to his symbol, not really realizing the origin of this self proclaimed living God and Creator of the Universe.

​Where to start, well, let's start in South America for this journey into the "unknown", namely with a tribe called the Guarani, their traditional territory spans from the south-central part of South America, especially in Paraguay and parts of the surrounding areas of Argentina, Brazil, and Bolivia.
    As a Targeted Individual (TI) one of the most prominent things I experience is the crossing of the T which is a naval maneuver. I suspect there's a hidden meaning in that or it's pointing to a source.

In the book A Gift From The Stars: Extraterrestrial Contacts and Guide of Alien Races by Elena Danaan she wrote that the Anunnaki have T shaped ships. Post#44

In the book The Dulce Wars: Underground Alien Bases & The Battle For Planet Earth by Branton there's three relevant things.
    Post#317
    Quote P34. Frank Drake established Project Ozma and focused on Tau Ceti. It immediately got strong intelligent signals then the project was shut down.

P70. Greys consider themselves native Terrans. The upside-down black triangle with an inverted gold colored T inside it is the insignia of the project at Dulce. In the upper right corner of the drawing. link

P111. The god of the council known as The Nine is named TA.
    Dulce base - badge symbols decoded

Tau Ceti
    Quote Tau Ceti, Latinized from τ Ceti, is a single star in the constellation Cetus that is spectrally similar to the Sun.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	tau ceti.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	38.3 KB
ID:	49257
    Last edited by Inversion; 7th July 2022 at 21:27.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

9ideon (8th July 2022)

31. Link to Post #56
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Inversion (here)
    Who is Tau? Tau is known under many different names, nevertheless, You have all heard of Tau one way or another, some even pray to his symbol, not really realizing the origin of this self proclaimed living God and Creator of the Universe.

​Where to start, well, let's start in South America for this journey into the "unknown", namely with a tribe called the Guarani, their traditional territory spans from the south-central part of South America, especially in Paraguay and parts of the surrounding areas of Argentina, Brazil, and Bolivia.
    As a Targeted Individual (TI) one of the most prominent things I experience is the crossing of the T which is a naval maneuver. I suspect there's a hidden meaning in that or it's pointing to a source.

In the book A Gift From The Stars: Extraterrestrial Contacts and Guide of Alien Races by Elena Danaan she wrote that the Anunnaki have T shaped ships. Post#44

In the book The Dulce Wars: Underground Alien Bases & The Battle For Planet Earth by Branton there's three relevant things.
    Post#317
    Quote P34. Frank Drake established Project Ozma and focused on Tau Ceti. It immediately got strong intelligent signals then the project was shut down.

P70. Greys consider themselves native Terrans. The upside-down black triangle with an inverted gold colored T inside it is the insignia of the project at Dulce. In the upper right corner of the drawing. link

P111. The god of the council known as The Nine is named TA.
    Dulce base - badge symbols decoded

Tau Ceti
    Quote Tau Ceti, Latinized from τ Ceti, is a single star in the constellation Cetus that is spectrally similar to the Sun.
    Attachment 49257
    Interesting to say the least, thanks for this contribution.

My two cents would be on Tau Herculis (Heracles) iso Tau Ceti, the latter was named only around 4-500 years ago. In mythology Herculis was the Son of Zeus and Alcemene.

Tau Herculis

Quote Tau Herculis is a blue subgiant belonging to the spectral class B5 IV. It has an apparent magnitude of 3.89 and is approximately 310 light years distant from the solar system. The star is 700 times more luminous than the Sun and has 4.9 times the Sun’s mass. Tau Herculis was the North Pole star around the year 7400 BC and will be the closest bright star to the pole once again in the year 18,400. The star’s proper name, Rukbalgethi Shemali, means “the northern knee.”
    Source.

Last edited by 9ideon; 8th July 2022 at 04:29.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Inversion (8th July 2022)

33. Link to Post #57
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

I was not sure if I should place it in this topic or the other one I made a while back.

When you decide to watch these vids, for the 1st part of both vids you need to activate the subs, in the 2nd vid 1st part part there's a miss translation, he doesn't say alien..

Enjoy.

Last edited by 9ideon; 25th July 2022 at 09:28.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Journeyman (25th July 2022)

35. Link to Post #58
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

In case one needs some supporting music, click here.

At first I thought that the picture of Schw*b in that b-sci-fi movie outfit was in fact fake, it is not so. And it is worrying, but makes perfect sense at the same time. I had also not seen the Pictograms on the pedestal until this morning, tbh, I try to avoid this man's head, it makes me nauseated at best. The coat of Arms is from a University in Lithuania.

Let us start with the "phrase" Scientia Ingenium Virtus.

Scientia: Science/Knowledge, there are more things connected to this (a Planet, or a character in Final Fantasy).

Ingenium: A divine stamp on the soul delivered at the instant of one's birth (natural Talent, in this case I suspect that they feel they are to lead by birthright).

Virtus
    : Masculinity, I would read the Wiki if you're interested and look up section, Slaves.

Quote Virtus was not universally applicable to just anyone – generally (although not always exclusively) only adult male Roman citizens would be thought of as possessing virtus.

Virtus applies exclusively to a man's behaviour in the public sphere, i.e. to the application of duty to the res publica in the cursus honorum. His private business was no place to earn virtus, even when it involved courage or feats of arms or other qualities associated to it if performed for the public good.

During the time of the decline of the Roman elite virtus the Roman upper class no longer thought of themselves as unmanly if they did not serve in the military.

Red and Blue Squares:

The red hue symbolizes valor, courage, enthusiasm, blood and life while the blue color indicates perseverance, justice, vigilance and respect for God.

The "pictographs"

Let us look at the White Bull:

The Chaldean cross served as a symbol of the ancient Babylonian deity Tammuz, Akkadian sun-god and husband of the goddess Ishtar. The Chaldeans honored Tammuz, who was thought to have founded Babylon, with a six-day festival at the start of the summer solstice. Both the Chaldean and Hebrew calendar feature a month named for Tammuz.

What does the bull symbolize in Greek mythology?
    From the earliest antiquity, the bull represented the guarantor of fertility. It is the symbol of the fertilizing power of the spirit, of the principle generating the New, of the descent of the Divine consciousness and its force in matter and thus, by extension, of the realizing and creative ability.

The white bull is in fact the Greek god Zeus (according to Voltaire and Greek Mythology).

Zeus, often wore a disguise when romantically pursuing mortal women, so as to avoid the eye of his wife and sister, Hera.

The Nine Pointed Star is used by the Ba’hai faith to represent perfection and unity. The nine points symbolize the world’s nine great religions including Ba’hai. They also represent the number 9 which is considered a powerful number.

The only way to imprison the human being will be through that sign. The Enneagram cause mental imbalance, because people will not be guided by God but by the devil. The devil may be in both light and in darkness, the light when it can give a false sense of peace and in the darkness when a feeling of hatred or empty, therefore a nine-pointed star is fundamental to the spiritual imprisonment of mankind.

Now that last part is very interesting, I have described this in small detail in one of my other topics.

For the 666'rs, check this out, what is the color of 666 frequency?

666 in the color scheme is basically blue towards purple, This color comes to symbolize wealth, power and royalty.

Another fun fact Ye 666 enthusiasts might find intriguing is that there was no blue color for a long time, blue became a color during Egyptian times (as so they say). Gotta ask why though.

And then there is the Story of Sorath, Sun Spirit and his nbr is 666, oohh and did Ye 666rs also realize that our Sun is not Yellow, but more Blueish/Green, although there's also talk about our Sun being white these days, the Spiritual Sun however, Blue/Indigo, food for thought peeps.

A solar symbol is a symbol representing the Sun. Common solar symbols include circles (with or without rays), crosses, and spirals. In religious iconography, personifications of the Sun or solar attributes are often indicated by means of a halo or a radiate crown.

Babylon the Great, commonly known as the Whore of Babylon, refers to both a symbolic female figure and place of evil mentioned in the Book of Revelation in the Bible.

Her full title is stated in Revelation 17 (verse 5) as "Mystery, Babylon the Great, the Mother of Prostitutes and Abominations of the Earth" (Ancient Greek: μυστήριον, Βαβυλὼν ἡ μεγάλη, ἡ μήτηρ τῶν πορνῶν καὶ τῶν βδελυγμάτων τῆς γῆς; transliterated mystērion, Babylōn hē megalē, hē mētēr tōn pornōn kai tōn bdelygmatōn tēs gēs). Revelation 17 (verse 18) states that the woman is actually a representation of "the great city which reigneth over the kings of the earth".
    Obviously the coat of Arms of a University heavily tied into WeF still means what it means, I will stand by my earlier claim that WeF might very well be the Whore of Babylon as described by our Religious fellow Earthdwellers. It does not have to be a Woman neither does it need to be Babylonian, it must however be similar and behave the same. We can see this happen in the open now, WeF is replacing so called Democratic Leaders with their own spawn.

It wants a Top layer of Elite and a large bottomless pit of feces for us to swim in while eating bugs, like vermin. On top of that they are planning to breed a unisex (not breed, breed) type Human with the attention span of a Arsebeetle at the same time doing their every bidding, they'll be living in a false sense of happiness applicable wherever they feel like, since they (so called self proclaimed Elite) also do not really judge one and another on vices, well, we all know what this could mean.

In that sense we could argue we are dealing with the Whore of Babylon in the sense of what they are "preaching".
    Last edited by 9ideon; 30th July 2022 at 08:35.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (29th July 2022), Journeyman (29th July 2022), Spiral (29th July 2022)

37. Link to Post #59
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,648 times in 1,409 posts

[I][CENTER]
    Each of the eight rays of the Star of Ishtar, called the Cosmic Rays, corresponds to a particular color, planet, and direction:
    I noticed that star a while back, not being funny but it's a nine pointed star not eight, I'm sure I've seen that in one of Crowleys books, but I can't find it on ze internets, it certainly ties in with the one world religion they made up & a host of other things.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enneagram_(geometry)

https://mankindlastchance.wordpress....-pointed-star/

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

9ideon (29th July 2022), Johnnycomelately (29th July 2022)

39. Link to Post #60
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Spiral (here)

[I][CENTER]
    Each of the eight rays of the Star of Ishtar, called the Cosmic Rays, corresponds to a particular color, planet, and direction:
    I noticed that star a while back, not being funny but it's a nine pointed star not eight, I'm sure I've seen that in one of Crowleys books, but I can't find it on ze internets, it certainly ties in with the one world religion they made up & a host of other things.

https://mankindlastchance.wordpress....-pointed-star/
    Yes it is, mea culpa, changes things, have to look into that. Thx for the correction.

Crowleys star is 7 pointed and is called the Star of Babalon.

https://www.thebabylonmatrix.com/ind..._symbolism_III

I added a part of that link you posted on the WP blog. I can't really find the source on that passage so I am on the fence a little, but it would add up. First section is explanation of the meaning of 9 star itself, it does not really change much for the larger picture I would say.

Last edited by 9ideon; 29th July 2022 at 20:25.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (29th July 2022), Journeyman (30th July 2022), Spiral (30th July 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast