Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,679 times in 20,822 posts

Lightbulb My Response to 'NEVER GIVE UP' video of Charles Veitch 03-21-2021

My Response to 'NEVER GIVE UP' video of Charles Veitch 03-21-2021

• my response:
    ⚠️ Excellent Video Charles ... Loved & appreciated it very much !

🌐 To summarize them in just 2 words is: "Tunnel Vision" ... They try to narrow millions of unbound minds imposing everybody in to their mold (mind-set) serving only their agenda full of self-imposed limitations.

He or she (or it, like a soulless A.I.) that "needs" to have power over "others" actually make a clear statement ... that: ... They do NOT have it ... because anyone that knows how to empower oneself first does NOT need to be a (vulture) parasite and is beyond the mass conditioning beyond the "poor me mentality" (which only breeds more "poor me reality"). That is true power!

🌐 Anyone that uses his (unlimited) creative potential to be a "brilliant" pessimist, (often using pathetic & lame excuses NOT to test their own assumptions), claiming to be a "realist" ... is NOT a sign of real intelligence ... Anyone that uses his (unlimited) creative potential to be a brilliant optimist plus testing ones own assumptions, THAT is a real sign of (practical) intelligence ... as we learn from TESTING our own assumptions (good or bad!).
    • True or False?
    🌐 You are NOT "thoughts" you are just having them ... they come and go just like tides of the sea ... Remember that you are always more than any thought you have about yourself (past present & future combined) ... and you are always more than any thought OTHERS had, have and going to have about you combined ... "who you are supposed to be" according to their projected (limited) beliefs.

🌐 When people having too many self-sabotaging thoughts (which is often connected to anxiety attacks or fears) ... you may find it useful to ask 3 simple questions:

01. What does bring me?

~ what (practical) effects does my destructive thoughts, convictions, assumptions, beliefs & self-pity have?

02. What does it do to me?

~ how does it make you feel, what happens if you stay in that mode?

03. Where does it lead it too?

~ one leads to another and THAT leads to another situation etc. etc., "state of mind" determinants circumstance and these circumstances can TRIGGER a 'poor me' "state of mind" OR empowering state of mind ... Finding out how to keep using uplifting creative spirit or break the CYCLE of despair can be your ultimate fate of your multidimensional Soul.

Every day you/we have a CHOICE: to use (y)our unlimited creative potential (intelligence) for >>> optimism or pessimism <<< and BOTH can have their flaws but only one of them can bring you forward to learn how to do things better next time as you can become wiser & smarter by testing your assumptions without seeking (lame) excuses not to engage with whatever your passion is. If you have no passion yet ... there are tons of videos out there that can help you find it. No joke!

cheers,
    John Kuhles (Near Death Experiencer).
    March 21, 2021
    cheers,
    John Kuhles (Near Death Experiencer).
    March 21, 2021
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 27th April 2023 at 13:24.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st March 2021), Constance (21st March 2021), Eric J (Viking) (21st March 2021), Hym (25th July 2021), Ioneo (21st March 2021), Matthew (24th July 2021), Mike (21st March 2021), Nasu (22nd March 2021), Reinhard (23rd March 2021), sunflower (24th July 2021), The Moss Trooper (21st March 2021), Zirconian (21st March 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    Thanks

Default Re: My Response to 'NEVER GIVE UP' video of Charles Veitch 03-21-2021

I wonder if Charles is talking about himself or some one very close to him (or both?).

cheers,
    John
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Constance (21st March 2021), Hym (25th July 2021), Matthew (24th July 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,838 times in 650 posts

Charlie is the Man!

Met him on the streets of Manchester in 2019.

Anyone who has seen the Damascus Slap or the The Kick of Kabul will know that he doesn't take any sh*t from anyone........ Especially crackheads!

You can't breach the Veitch!
    May your Spirit stay unbroken, may you not be deterred.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (21st March 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: My Response to 'NEVER GIVE UP' video of Charles Veitch 03-21-2021

When it comes to his changed position/stance on 9/11 I totally disagree with Charles Veitch but everything else he is spot on ... and I will never "cancel" a (Skype) friend just because he changed his mind on 1 controversial topic.

I do not feel insecure to lash out on him on that 911 topic alone which I could easily do and win hands down ... but I never felt the need to do so ... because there are so many other topics that need our attention & collective effort to educate the conditioned masses.

His humor his style his interactions with the police & public is beyond average ... I personally met Charles in Dundee Scotland 2011 (10 years ago) did an interview with him for my ExomatrixTV YT channel before he changed his 9/11 tune.

... and I consider him to be 100% genuine even if I disagree with 1 specific topic.

cheers,
    John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 14th March 2022 at 13:35.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Matthew (24th July 2021), The Moss Trooper (21st March 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    Thanks

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 14th March 2022 at 13:35.

+ Reply to Thread