+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: "Public Health" Handmaids of Genocide

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

Default "Public Health" Handmaids of Genocide

First off I have been a nurse and trained as an NP at a time when the "standard of care" cook book was being rolled out. I decided the role had terrible reponsibility with very little authority. Now we are seeing physicians authority taken away daily.

In the last year, lots of people are waking to see that our loved ones and ourselves are being mistreated in never before numbers but one has a hard time believing this could be planned.

In the mean time health care providers are making dance videos to give us morale support. There are several Jerusalema Challenge presentations....

This one is very weird "challenge" as one links the lyrics to the song. I have no clue about why this was chosen as an anthem?

Quote Jerusalem
    Jerusalem, my home.
    Rescue me,
    Join me,
    Don't leave me here!

My place is not here,
    My kingdom is not here,
    Rescue me!
    Come with me!

Save me, save me, save me,
    Don't leave me here,
    Don't leave me here!

My place is not here,
    My kingdom is not here,
    Rescue me!
    Come with me!

Don't leave me here,
    Don't leave me here!
    https://lyricstranslate.com/en/jerus...rusalem.html-0
    Public health is a tool of inversion. health is illness and illness is health.

Hans Joerg Karrenbrock - Professional Voice Over Artist - It's just ...

IMO we are seeing in glaring day light the use of Public Health Policy to assist the take down of civilization on a global scale. Please contribute to this thread which is a heart break but one we have to look at... there is no where to escape.

Eugenics is alive and well while the targets of eugenics are being identified.... any one of us who is not deemed socially viable. There are a lot of us and the roll out is happening before our eyes. It is very difficult to believe. We are being targeted with never before seen mass propaganda which alienates and confuses. If you realize it must be true, it then overwhelms.

In this video which IMO is a must hear, The Holocaust survivor Vera Sharav in an interview with Reiner Füllmich founding member of the Corona investigating committee compares Coronapolitik with the approaching fascism in the 1930s.

Session 44 The Roots of Evil | In conversation with Vera Sharav

In this article where the author describes how Obama Health Care was used as a tool to deny care to those triaged as unviable. Management of the human herd is rolling on and NOW there is even more opportunity for appropriate culling.

Quote Nazi Healthcare Revived Across the Five Eyes: Killing Useless Eaters and Biden’s COVID Relief Bill

"The ill-conceived `love of thy neighbor’ has to disappear, especially in relation to inferior or asocial creatures. It is the supreme duty of a national state to grant life and livelihood only to the healthy and hereditarily sound portion of the people in order to secure the maintenance of a hereditarily sound and racially pure folk for all eternity…”
    Dr. Arthur Guett, Nazi Director of Public Health, 1935

The words spoken by Dr. Guett 85 years ago should send shivers down the spine of anyone following the radical transformations of healthcare policy now underway within the Five Eyes zone of influence.

As many people are now aware, embedded within the $1.9 trillion COVID relief package is a $40 billion program to revive and expand the corpse of Obama Care’s enrollment protocols and the worst aspects of State directed medical resource allocation for the most vulnerable (and financially burdensome) of society.

While few details have been unveiled beyond a mass expansion of enrollment into the plan on a revived healthcare.gov, several red alarms have been raised which began with the appointment of Obama-care architect Ezekiel Emmanuel to Biden’s COVID task force last year and the re-ascendency of hives of cost-cutting behaviorists to positions of power.

Before I proceed, a small disclaimer is in order.

Just because I am about to viciously criticize Biden/Obama-care, and the accelerated expansion of euthanasia across Five Eyes nations, it does NOT mean that I support free-market “greed-is-good” HMOs that were brought online by Nixon in 1973.

As I wrote in my recent trilogy exposing the contrived debates between “statist” Malthusian John Maynard Keynes vs “individualist” Malthusian Friedrich von Hayek, the schism of top down vs bottom up economic thinking which has brainwashed several generations of Americans is a chimera with no bearing in reality.

Real economics that befits human life and dignity has always defended the whole of society while also protecting the unalienable rights and liberty of each individual within society.

If you are a technocrat looking down upon the world from your ivory mathematical tower at the impending crises hitting civilization, you would not believe a word of what I just said. Rather you would be looking at a glaring “mathematical disequilibrium” rushing towards us like a tsunami: The western population concentrated in the Trans Atlantic nations is facing a demographic time bomb the likes of which has never been seen in history called by some “the babyboomer demographic time bomb”.

Even before COVID-19 annihilated much of the world economy, the baby boomer demographic time bomb was discussed by think tanks and policy makers far and wide. During the past 25 years, young people increasingly put off having children (with a 4.4% collapse in birthrates during the Dec. 2019-Dec 2020 year of COVID). Today western fertility levels have fallen to 1.7 children/woman which is far below the 2.1 levels needed to replace the population.

During this time, the baby boomer generation born between 1945-1960 increasingly found themselves beset with grey hair, and increased healthcare needs in their old age with the first wave having hit retirement years in 2010. While technological advances has extended average life expectancies from 61 years (in 1935) to 81 years today, the demographic imbalance of young : old means that society will essentially be incapable of supporting itself under current dynamics.

For example:

By 2030, it is currently estimated people over the age of 85 will triple while seniors between 65-85 will double. The financial costs of sustaining this demographic will skyrocket as healthcare services double from their currently massive $1.4 trillion/year to $3 trillion/year by 2050 (in the USA).

As cost-effectiveness experts look at this dismal trend, all they can see is a cold numbers game.

These experts don’t tend to see humans with cognitive powers and souls and they certainly don’t recognize the existence of such immaterial notions as the “sacred” which might prevent the culling of lives in order to satisfy monetary constraints.
    They certainly don’t recognize the injustices of a system that allows trillions of dollars to be spent for Wall Street bailouts and Middle East wars but which fails to provide the medical resources to service its own population fairly.

The experts I am talking about who once ruled America under Barack Obama and who have resurged into power under Biden only see the cold fact that 80% or more of the healthcare costs absorbed throughout one’s life occur after 65 years of age. These experts can only think in terms of adapting to scarcity and supposedly “fixed limits” but never eliminating scarcity through systemic changes that place human life and creative thought on a higher priority than mere money.

With ever fewer young people entering the workforce (and with the financial system itself set to meltdown under hyperinflation), two options present themselves:

Recognize that the system is broken and transform it in such a way that national spending priorities are re-directed towards large-scale, long term infrastructure building and cooperation with other nations among the multipolar alliance.
    Work within the rules of the broken system and cull the human herd to diminish costs associated with “scarce medical resources”.
    THE GENOCIDAL MIND OF DR. EZEKIEL EMMANUEL
    As it stands, the individual most responsible for reviving Obamacare and the associated “Independent Payment Advisory Board” (IPAB) of cost-effectiveness “experts” under Joe Biden is the same figure who crafted the original Affordable Care Act (aka: Obamacare) in 2009.

While acting as Obama’s health advisor from 2009-2011, Ezekiel Emmanuel wrote a bone chilling study called “Principles for allocation of scarce medical interventions” in the Lancet.

In this revealing document, Ezekiel’s vision for a new ethic of healthcare management was enunciated with the “Complete Lives System” that would be used to justify who among the needy of society competing for scraps of the shrinking pie, will receive care (i.e: expensive cancer screenings, treatments, drugs), and who will be left to die when he wrote:

When implemented, the complete lives system produces a priority curve on which individuals aged between roughly 15 to 40 years gets the most substantial chances, whereas the youngest and the oldest people get chances that are attenuated.”

Overthrowing the entire edifice of Judeo-Christian values that defined human life as sacred as well as the pesky Hippocratic oath which prevents physicians from doing any harm willfully to their patients, Emmanuel describes exactly what he intends by his “priority curve” and “attenuated chances” for the young and old saying:

Strict youngest-first allocation directs scarce resources predominantly to infants. This approach seems incorrect. The death of a 20-year-old woman is intuitively worse than that of a 2-month-old girl, even though the baby has had less life.

The 20 year old has a much more developed personality than the infant, and has drawn upon the investment of others to begin as yet-unfulfilled projects… adolescents have received substantial education and parental care, investment that will be wasted without a complete life: infants by contrast, have not yet received these investments… it is terrible when an infant dies, but worse, most people think, when a three year old child dies, and worse still when an adolescent dies.”

That’s right: Emmanuel’s “cost-effective” curve asserts that the life of a 20-year-old is more worthy of life than that of a 3-year-old, or 75 year old. In the latter two cases, society has invested either too little to make that young life worth saving or has invested too much already (relative to the financial worth of the low QALY senior).

In a more recent 2014 article published in the Atlantic, called Why I Hope to Die at 75, Emmanuel explained his belief that anyone attempting to prolong their life beyond 75 is delusional, selfish and pathetic stating:

I think this manic desperation to endlessly extend life is misguided and potentially destructive. For many reasons, 75 is a pretty good age to aim to stop.”

When Obama came to power in 2008, many were confused with his decision to destroy any actual proposals for universal health coverage for which he had apparently campaigned (such as Rep. John Conyers single-payer Bill H.R. 676). Instead of supporting Conyer’s bill, Obama and his hive of Economic Behaviorists only amplified the power of the private HMOs by forcing citizens to purchase coverage while infusing billions of tax payer funds into private insurers.

The reason was simple: Conyers’ bill didn’t mandate cuts to healthcare spending, but rather amplified spending for health services while providing healthcare to all Americans with no strings attached. Obama’s controllers had other ideas, as the former president stated in 2010:

We believe the reforms we’ve proposed to strengthen Medicare and Medicaid will enable us to keep these commitments to our citizens while saving us $500 billion by 2023, and an additional $1 trillion in the decade after that.”

A paradox arises: How was Obama planning to extend medical coverage to the 27 million uninsured while cutting $1 trillion in health expenditures over a decade?

QUALITY ADJUSTED LIFE YEARS AND DEATH PANELS
    Ezekiel Emmanuel made the point in his 2009 report that the key to cost-cutting in health care would be found in the application of Quality Adjusted Life Years (QALYs) under the control of independent panels of experts.

The QALY system was itself pioneered under Britain’s National Institute of Clinical Excellence (NICE) and Liverpool Care Pathway System which were driving forces behind the corruption of Britain’s National Healthcare System (NHS) from 1999-present. The former head of NICE (Sir Michael Rawlins) defined QALYs in the following terms in a March 2009 interview with Time Magazine:

It’s based on the cost of a measure called the ‘quality-adjusted life year.’ A QALY scores your health on a scale from zero to one: zero if you’re dead and one if you’re in perfect health. You find out as a result of a treatment where a patient would move up the scale. If you do a hip replacement, the patient might start at 0.5 and go up to 0.7, improving 0.2. You can assume patients live for an average of 15 years following hip replacements. And .2 times 15 equals three quality adjusted life years. If the hip replacement costs £10,000 to do, it’s 10,000 divided by three, which equals £3,333. That figure is the cost per QALY.”

Another co-architect of Obamacare alongside Emmanuel was a fellow named Sir Donald Berwick (knighted in 2005) who stated candidly that:

the decision is not whether or not we will ration care- the decision is whether we will ration with our eyes open.”

Another key behaviorist assigned to create Obamacare was MIT professor Jonathan Gruber who created a scandal when he admitted on camera to using obscurantist language and secrecy when he said:

Lack of transparency is a huge political advantage. And basically, call it the stupidity of the American voter or whatever, but basically that was really, really critical for the thing to pass.”

Another leading Obama-era behaviorist who has also returned to power under Biden is Cass Sunstein (Obama’s regulatory czar) who wrote:

once we know that people are human and have some Homer Simpson in them, then there’s a lot that can be done to manipulate them.”

The Liverpool Care Pathway (LCP) which Berwick wished to guide US health reform gives us another insight into the genocidal nature of this utilitarian approach to health services. According to Professor Pullicino, over 130,000 deaths/year were caused by the LCP which had gained influence over hospitals, hospices, nursing homes in the UK between 1995-2013.

The LCP had essentially pressured thousands of healthcare providers to put millions of sick and elderly (and expensive) patients onto “End of Life” lists without their consent resulting in forced dehydration and morphine drips to accelerate deaths despite the fact that life-saving treatments were still available.

The scandal caused by these revelations resulted in the LCP’s dissolution in 2014 although the Daily Telegraph pointed out that the program was merely rebranded and continues to this day.

Together, Berwick, Gruber and Emmanuel ensured that hospitals would be penalized for overtreating patients, and cancelled Medicaid coverage for swaths of cancer drugs and screenings for patients whose needs outpaced their QALYs. This logic may work when deciding to scrap an old car but creates severe moral dilemmas when applied to grandma.

You might now ask: But why must doctors abide by the demands of an independent board of cost-cutting experts? Why would doctors not simply reject the demands that abrogated their Hippocratic oaths and consciences?

With 2/3rd of all doctors beholden to other larger employers (vs the 85% of US physicians who were self-employed in 1963), the pressure to abide by rules of scarcity and cost-effectiveness mandates imposed by technocrats have grown immensely. As surgeries, cancer screenings and ambulatory services have been drastically cut under COVID protocols, hospitals which rely on government funding have suffered financially and have been losing $50 billion/month according to Rick Pollack (President of the American Hospital Association) who recently stated:

I think it’s fair to say that hospitals are facing perhaps the greatest challenge that they have ever faced in their history.”

EUTHANASIA ACROSS THE FIVE EYES
    After decades of lobbying funded in large measure by George Soros’ Open Society Foundations globally, there are currently five nations which have completely legalized euthanasia (Canada, Belgium, the Netherlands, Germany and Columbia) while nine states in the USA have followed suite.

In Canada, euthanasia laws were first passed in 2016 with fairly strict restrictions requiring patients be terminally ill with a prognosis of six months or less while also being mentally sound directly before death is induced.

Yet, just after the US elections in 2020, and under the fog of COVID, Canadian House of Commons passed the Medical Assistance in Dying Act (Bill C7) which entirely removed all safeguards including requirements of a “reasonably foreseeable” death, long waiting periods and requirements of mental competency immediately prior to death.

Should the Senate pass the bill later this month as is currently expected, anyone suffering from depression (which has radically skyrocketed among the elderly and incapacitated locked in isolation from their friends and loved ones under months of COVID lockdown) may now request death at 9am in the morning and be killed by noon. The typical long waiting times that gave depressed people a chance to self-reflect is now long gone.

Similar euthanasia protocols have ramped up across Australia as several states and territories have seen assisted suicide protocols applied under COVID-19. Among them Tasmania legalized euthanasia on March 5 of this year, and Queensland will bring the “service” online by May 2021. Victoria was the first state to usher in euthanasia in June 2019 and Western Australia’s euthanasia laws will take effect in mid-2021.

In New Zealand, the last of the Five Eyes states under examination, the vote to legalize euthanasia occurred in October 2020 and will be implemented this summer.

Rather than allowing oneself to get sucked into the abyss of bioethical mind games surrounding medical assisted suicide, it is more useful to keep these following questions in mind:

Why are medical resources so supposedly scarce among the most developed sectors of the world?
    Why do nations in across the trans Atlantic face such shortages of hospitals, doctors, screening treatments?
    Why do hospitals continuously find themselves closing their doors while per capita beds decrease with every year?*
    Why do citizens tolerate trillions of dollars spent on never-ending regime change wars abroad and bailouts to Wall Street speculators while accepting the idea that money for healthcare is intrinsically limited?
    REVISITING HITLER’S T4 HEALTH REFORMS
    After the Nuremburg hearings saw 7 of the 23 Nazi doctors (including Dr. Guett) put to death for their role in Hitler’s Tiergarten Fier health reforms, Nuremburg counsel Dr. Leo Alexander wrote in 1949:

Whatever proportions these crimes finally assumed, it became evident to all who investigated them that they had started from small beginnings. The beginnings at first were merely a subtle shift in emphasis in basic attitude, basic in the euthanasia movement, that there is such a thing as life not worthy to be lived. This attitude in its early stages concerned itself merely with the severely and chronically sick.

Gradually, the sphere of those to be included in this category was enlarged to encompass the socially unproductive, the ideologically unwanted, the racially unwanted, then finally all non-Germans. But it is important to realize that the infinitely small wedged-in lever from which this entire trend of mind received its impetus was the attitude toward the non-rehabilitatable sick”

In his essay, Dr. Alexander described the growth of the euthanasia laws in fascist Germany as the concept “lives unworthy of life” was first introduced into health policy. Under the guidance of “expert panels”, the T4 health codes soon became a driving force of eugenics that saw 270,000 non-Jewish Germans killed starting with handicapped children and elderly before the policy was expanded to embrace Jews, Gypsies and other target “unfit” groups.

As investigative journalist Nancy Spannaus wrote in 2013:

The implication was clear. However, Hitler did not give his general order for killing off the insane (and others) until the war began, and resources became even scarcer. The order was written by hand by Hitler in October 1939–and backdated by him to the first day of the war, in September. In preparing it, he had stated that he “considered it to be proper that the `life unworthy of life’ of severely mentally ill persons be eliminated by actions that bring about death.” In this way, “a certain saving in hospitals, doctors, and nursing personnel could be brought about.” The title of Hitler’s order was “The Destruction of Lives Unworthy of Life,” and the standard was, as the order said, that the patients “considered incurable according to the best available human judgment of their state of health, be accorded a mercy death.”

The fact that the organizations promoting the rise of this eugenics policy throughout Nazi Germany and North America included such powerhouses as the Rockefeller Foundation, the Wellcome Trust and the Human Sterilization League for Human Betterment (today renamed “Engender Health”) which have all taken leading roles in the World Health Organization over recent decades is more than a little concerning.

The fact that these eugenics organizations simply re-branded themselves after WWII and are now implicated in modern RNA vaccine development alongside the Galton Institute (formerly British Eugenics Association), Oxford’s AstraZeneca, Pfizer and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation should give any serious thinker pause as we consider what patterns of history we are willing to tolerate repeating in our presently precarious age.

Matthew Ehret is the Editor-in-Chief of the Canadian Patriot Review, Senior Fellow at the American University in Moscow, BRI Expert on Tactical talk, and has authored 3 volumes of ‘Untold History of Canada’ book series. In 2019 he co-founded the Montreal-based Rising Tide Foundation. This article was recently adapted into a short video found here.
    Last edited by Delight; 21st March 2021 at 21:08.

2. The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

amor (10th April 2021), Bassplayer1 (22nd March 2021), Bill Ryan (21st March 2021), Brigantia (22nd March 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (26th March 2021), Dreamer148 (23rd March 2021), earthdreamer (24th March 2021), enigma3 (27th March 2021), Ewan (27th January 2023), ExomatrixTV (21st March 2021), Franny (21st March 2021), gord (26th March 2021), Harmony (22nd March 2021), haroldsails (29th March 2021), Ioneo (21st March 2021), kfm27917 (28th March 2021), meeradas (22nd March 2021), Mike Gorman (13th June 2021), onawah (23rd March 2021), Peace in Oz (22nd March 2021), Perdido (14th June 2021), Reinhard (28th March 2021), Sadieblue (21st March 2021), Stephanie (23rd March 2021), Sunny-side-up (22nd March 2021), Tintin (21st March 2021), toppy (22nd March 2021), uzn (21st March 2021), wondering (21st March 2021), yelik (26th March 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: "Public Health" Handmaids of Genocide

I know there are people who contribute here who object to the history of WWII regarding The Holocaust. I knew a couple personally who have now passed who were immigrants to the US after WWII and had tattoos, stories and post truamatic stress to overcome. They had massive faith in God and GRATITUDE for the USA. They lived and felt safe now in the US and had children and their children now are grown with children. They were NOT Jewish. They were highly educated Christian activists. They knew the bigger picture that verified the Holocaust WAS REAL and systematic genocide is real.

Having been a nurse, I often wondered how my colleagues in Germany during the Hitler regime could possibly have cooperated with murder? I am posting this video as a background to how otherwise caring people could be complicit.

CARING CORRUPTED - The Killing Nurses of The Third Reich

This is more about the T-4 program

The Nazi Murder of the Disabled and the 1945 Hadamar Trial
    Aug 26, 2020

Quote How Did Ordinary Citizens Become Murderers?
    What prompted average people to commit extraordinary crimes in support of the Nazi cause?

In the Holocaust era, countless ordinary people acted in ways that aided and hindered the persecution and murder of Jews and other targeted groups within Nazi Germany and across Europe.

On September 13, 2017, the Museum hosted a discussion to answer one of the most vexing questions of the Holocaust: How Did Ordinary Citizens Become Murderers?

Former New York Times reporter and award-winning author Ralph Blumenthal moderated this program with two noted scholars:

Dr. Christopher Browning, Professor of History Emeritus, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and author of Ordinary Men: Reserve Police Battalion 101 and the Final Solution in Poland

Dr. Wendy Lower, Acting Director of the Jack, Joseph and Morton Mandel Center for Advanced Holocaust Studies at the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum and author of Hitler's Furies: German Women in the Nazi Killing Fields
    Last edited by Delight; 22nd March 2021 at 00:47.

4. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st March 2021), Brigantia (22nd March 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (26th March 2021), earthdreamer (24th March 2021), Ewan (27th January 2023), ExomatrixTV (22nd March 2021), fifi (22nd March 2021), Franny (21st March 2021), Harmony (22nd March 2021), Hym (21st March 2021), Ioneo (21st March 2021), Journeyman (22nd March 2021), kfm27917 (28th March 2021), Matthew (30th March 2021), meat suit (22nd March 2021), meeradas (22nd March 2021), onawah (21st March 2021), Reinhard (28th March 2021), Sérénité (21st March 2021), Stephanie (23rd March 2021), Sunny-side-up (22nd March 2021), Tintin (8th October 2021), toppy (22nd March 2021), wondering (21st March 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,086 times in 870 posts

My paternal ancestors fled to the U.K. from persecution towards Jews. I often used to wonder how it got to that point, how ordinary fellow humans turned on them. Now I understand.

You wonder how shocked they’d be to realise things didn’t actually change that much from one century to another. We find ourselves again in a world where neighbours ‘grass’ on fellow neighbours for having their parents round to tea or their children made to fear other children for fear they are dangerous and full of germs.

I think this is my biggest fear with the vaccines. Why make something mandatory when the people themselves will implement it by turning on each other and roll out the the process of the destruction of emancipation on non compliant

6. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st March 2021), Brigantia (22nd March 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (26th March 2021), Delight (21st March 2021), earthdreamer (24th March 2021), Ewan (27th January 2023), Franny (21st March 2021), Harmony (22nd March 2021), Hym (21st March 2021), Journeyman (22nd March 2021), kfm27917 (28th March 2021), Mark (26th March 2021), onawah (23rd March 2021), Stephanie (23rd March 2021), Sunny-side-up (22nd March 2021), toppy (22nd March 2021), wondering (21st March 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

There are other threads here that look at the depopulation plan

The vaccine manufacturers have communicated openly that Miscarriages and infertility are potentials of the MRNA gene therapy and even some warnings came out to not vaccinate if planning to be pregnant within several months.

Politicians and their health experts ignored this completely

02/23/21
    BIG PHARMA

Health Officials Push Pregnant Women to Get COVID Shots, Despite Known Risks
    With no data showing COVID vaccines are safe for pregnant women, and despite reports of miscarriages among women who have received the experimental Pfizer and Moderna vaccines, Fauci and other health officials advise pregnant women to get the vaccine.
    Children's Health Defense Team

Quote New MRNA Vaccines Could Cause Immune Cells To Attack Placenta Cells, Causing Female Infertility, Miscarriage Or Birth DefectsHAFHAFDecember 8, 2020

Two brave doctors, Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg and Dr. Michael Yeadon, have issued a motion for administrative and regulatory action to the European Medicines Agency (EMA) regarding the new mRNA coronavirus vaccines developed by Pfizer/BioNTech.

They warn that the vaccines can attack placenta cells, causing female infertility.
    The doctors petition for regulatory action that requires confirmation of efficacy end points.

The doctors are petitioning the EMA for a stay-of-action, halting the emergency approval of the new vaccines until the companies can correct the study design to ensure covid-19 diagnosis/confirmation of data end points is true, and not based on mere, nonspecific symptoms and false positive high cycle PCR tests.

Doctors Warn That Coronavirus Vaccines Will Cause Autoimmune Issues And Infertility In Women
    BREAKING! Ex-Pfizer Chief Science Officer: COVID-19 Vaccine Can Make Females Infertile

The doctors warn that the study design for the hasty, phase three clinical trials has produced fraudulent data points which will lead to misleading public health guidelines and future harm to human recipients.

The harm they detailed includes the development of auto-antibodies to polyethylene glycol (PEG) that will not only make the vaccine less effective but also cause allergic reactions and deadly adverse events.

The mRNA nano-particles (active ingredients) are coated with PEG.

Furthermore, the vaccines also contain mNeonGreen, an ingredient with bio-luminescent properties.

Why is this ingredient, taken from marine invertebrates, being used in the vaccines?

Most concerning is the vaccine’s potential to cause female infertility.

The mRNA vaccines are intended to induce an immune response to spike proteins of SARS-CoV-2, but these spike proteins (transcribed for replication within cellular ribosomes) also contain a homologous form of syncytin-1.

This natural protein (syncytin-1) is created from human endogenous retroviruses and is responsible for the placenta development in mammals and humans.

This protein is required for a successful pregnancy, but after covid-19 vaccination, an individual’s immune cells will be trained to attack syncytin-1 (leading to potential miscarriages, birth defects and infertility).

The study designs do not test for mutagenic or reproductive defects, yet the science of the mRNA vaccine shows potential to cause long term autoimmune destruction of the female reproductive system.

Vaccine Study Designs Use False Positive PCR Results On Controls To Boost Vaccine Efficacy Rate
    The vaccine study designs do not test if the vaccine reduces severe covid-19 symptoms, including hospital admissions, ICU or death.

The tests are not designed to determine if the vaccine can interrupt virus transmission, either.

The tests are designed to see if the vaccine acts as prophylactic or therapeutic, but uses unreliable tests to manufacture fraudulent end points.

Even if the vaccine was an efficacious prophylactic, it carries risk of injury; administering the vaccine to healthy, uninfected people doesn’t make sense because there are better prophylactic and therapeutic strategies that do reduce actual symptoms if the need arises, preventing complications and death.

The worst part of the study design is that it is based on fraudulent diagnoses of SARS-CoV-2.

The doctors warn that “High cycle thresholds, or Ct values, in RT-qPCR test results have been widely acknowledged to lead to false positives.”

They instruct the vaccine makers to fix the study design to properly confirm infection.

“RT-qPCR-positive test results used to categorize patients as ‘COVID-19 cases’ in the trials and used to qualify the trial’s endpoints should be verified by Sanger sequencing to confirm that the tested samples in fact contain a unique SARS-CoV-2 genomic RNA,” the doctors wrote.

The vaccine makers are using fraudulent false positive diagnosis of covid-19 in the control group to make the vaccine look more efficacious.

Since high cycle PCR tests have been ruled to be 97 percent false positive, the end points collected in the Pfizer/ BioNTech studies could ultimately show that the vaccine is less than 3 percent efficacious, with potential to cause severe and lasting health effects, including but not limited to: infertility of women.

Maybe eugenics was the goal of these vaccines after all. Isn’t that right, Mr. Bill Gates?

By Lance D Johnson / References: 2020News.ed [PDF]; NCBI.NLM.NIH.gov
    As of 3/5/2021

3 Dozen Cases of Spontaneous Miscarriages, Stillbirths Occurring After COVID-19 Vaccination
    BY MEILING LEE March 1, 2021 Updated: March 5, 2021

You might think that warning pregnant women of others' who experienced proximal miscarriage would be a virtue? But no....

Quote Anti-Vaxxers Target Pregnant People Who Post Vaccine Selfies, Accusing Them of Causing Miscarriages

by LAUREN WELLBANK

FEBRUARY 16, 2021

Online trolls have reached a new low with their latest targeted campaign of cyberbullying. In recent weeks, pregnant people have become a new target for the faceless mob of anti-vaxxers, thanks to the rise in popularity of posting “vaccine selfies” in the wake of the public availability of the new COVID-19 vaccination shot. But, as with anything on the internet, things quickly turned sour.

Pregnant women have become the latest targets of online trolling, with many of them seeing their joyous vaccination posts turned cruelly into platforms for name calling and abuse. These attacks have been even harder for women who have shared their stories of pregnancy loss, because commenters are falsely correlating the two unrelated events.

Dr. Michelle Rockwell experienced the cruel attention of internet trolls last week when she discovered that her story of pregnancy loss was being used as a cautionary tale against getting the vaccine while pregnant, as the Daily Beast reported. Images lifted from her popular Instagram account were used to spread vicious lies about how the first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine Rockwell received had caused her November miscarriage.

“Dec. 21 she got it,” the post said. “Jan. 24th, she lost her baby.”

Rockwell quickly took to her Instagram account to address the misinformation. “First. This is bull****. If anyone actually went to my IG and scrolled through my posts they would see I miscarried 3 weeks before receiving the vaccine,” she wrote alongside an image that called out the misinformation surrounding her loss. “I had my D&C 2 days after the vaccine but my sweet baby was gone long before that.” We can’t imagine having to deal with the heartbreak of a pregnancy loss and then seeing that same loss manipulated to bully a pregnant woman. “Second, how soulless and predatory of someone to take someone’s heartbreak and modify it to further their own agenda.”
    Here is one MD who is reassuring us. No need to have concern about infertility or miscarriage. Is she at all culpable for those who listen to her advice and suffer harm? Oh, the thing is almost no way to prove a connection. Correlation, NOT Cause.

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd March 2021), Ewan (27th January 2023), ExomatrixTV (22nd March 2021), fifi (22nd March 2021), Franny (24th March 2021), Harmony (22nd March 2021), kfm27917 (28th March 2021), meeradas (22nd March 2021), onawah (23rd March 2021), Reinhard (28th March 2021), Stephanie (23rd March 2021), Sunny-side-up (22nd March 2021), toppy (22nd March 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sérénité (here)
    My paternal ancestors fled to the U.K. from persecution towards Jews. I often used to wonder how it got to that point, how ordinary fellow humans turned on them. Now I understand.

You wonder how shocked they’d be to realise things didn’t actually change that much from one century to another. We find ourselves again in a world where neighbours ‘grass’ on fellow neighbours for having their parents round to tea or their children made to fear other children for fear they are dangerous and full of germs.

I think this is my biggest fear with the vaccines. Why make something mandatory when the people themselves will implement it by turning on each other and roll out the the process of the destruction of emancipation on non compliant
    The fact that your paternal ancestors survived means you are here. In a way that ties into something about the covid "injection"... it purges the group who cannot withstand the effects.
    It may render some unable to have children (or all?)

I cannot find any info that shows just why some immediately succumb, some later (and who knows about long term).

I am adding this here as it has some info on propaganda campaign for eugenics.

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd March 2021), Ewan (27th January 2023), ExomatrixTV (22nd March 2021), Franny (24th March 2021), Harmony (22nd March 2021), Hym (22nd March 2021), meeradas (22nd March 2021), onawah (23rd March 2021), Reinhard (28th March 2021), Stephanie (23rd March 2021), Sunny-side-up (22nd March 2021), toppy (22nd March 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Eugenics combined with religious ideas were codified in US law that certain people were "better" for society.

There was no middle class at one time in the US. IMO the presence of an educated middle class is the most significant development to allow us to evolve a TRUE understanding of human worth. There is a danger we have lost the trajectory.

There is room for all on planet earth and as Catherine Austin Fitts has pointed out, there is REAL wealth opportunities for every one alive. It will take a new vision of human beings, of our place and the place of all beings. This is the vision Many on PA hold!

The whole issue IMO of eugenics concerns a dangerous idea YES. The idea is that some worth as determined by an elite is "granted" to people of the masses. Agreement is based on fear of scarce resources (the preamble to the Nazi regime's attraction was practical starvation of the German people after WWI.

I so wish to see us RISE to the ocaision presented by this catastrophe.

Quote A Dangerous Idea: The History of Eugenics in America (HD)
    •May 10, 2019
    National Constitution Center

Exactly 92 years after the infamous Buck v. Bell decision, the Center presents a partial screening of “A Dangerous Idea: Eugenics, Genetics and the American Dream”—an award-winning documentary exploring the legal history of the eugenics movement in the United States. Following the screening, join the film’s co-writer and executive producer Andrew Kimbrell, acclaimed author and journalist Daniel Okrent, and law and bioethics scholars Paul Lombardo and Dorothy Robertsfor a conversation exploring the dark history of eugenics and the Constitution.

Jeffrey Rosen, president and CEO of the National Constitution Center, moderates.

Quote This presentation, "The Legacy of American Eugenics: Buck v. Bell in the Supreme Court", was given by Dr. Paul A. Lombardo on Thursday, February 9th, 2012, in Kahn Auditorium in the A. Alfred Taubman Biomedical Research Science Building at The University of Michigan. Dr. Lombardo discussed details of the Buck case, and how it became one of the symbolic high points for the eugenic movement in the United States as the keynote address for the opening reception of the Holocaust Memorial Museum Exhibit "Deadly Medicine: Creating the Master Race", hosted by the Taubman Health Sciences Library at the University of Michigan from February 3, 2012 through April 3, 2012.

The "Deadly Medicine: Creating the Master Race" exhibit includes a segment on Buck v. Bell, the 1927 United States Supreme Court case that endorsed state laws mandating the eugenic sterilization of "feebleminded" and "socially inadequate" people in state institutions. That case and the laws that it validated preceded the 1934 Nazi law for sterilizing the 'hereditarily diseased" under which more than 400,000 operations occurred in Nazi Germany.

Quote The New Eugenics? The Brave New World of Designer Children, Bionic Athletes, and Genetic Engineering
    Date: Wednesday, April 07, 2004 - 08:00PM
    Last edited by Delight; 22nd March 2021 at 03:09.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd March 2021), Ewan (27th January 2023), Franny (24th March 2021), Harmony (22nd March 2021), onawah (23rd March 2021), Reinhard (28th March 2021), Stephanie (23rd March 2021), toppy (22nd March 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Starting from 4:38 in this video Dr. Larry Palevsky responds to a question: Why would a woman who is pregnant take the covid gene therapy?

Dr Larry Palevsky, Dr Christiane Northrup & Kevin Jenkins Discuss The Covid-19 Vaccine
    February 26th, 2021

People are terribly afraid of covid. Dr. Palevsky starts out talking about the "Idols" to which people in fear of covid turn. These Gods are felt to be a protective source of care. "They have my best interests and they certainly would not harm me." Critical thinking is out the window in the presence of the extreme fear.

The Gods
    1. The Media
    2. Doctors
    3. The Government
    4. Big Tech
    5. Hollywood

Building in from the fact that people are unable to process necessary information, they abdicate responsibility to the Gods.

I think that the Face of Public Health incorporates all the Idols into one. Corporatocracy has crafted a chimera to present the Gods rolled into one as "Public Health" and has taken control of all our systems. Corporatocracy is now united IMO with the distortion of eugenics presented by the inversion of health AIMED at total destruction of the natural born human race as we understand it to be.

Is this a difficult concept to take on? It generate so much cognitive dissonance that people double down in denial? It is IMO the greatest threat that we ARE in shock and awe on a global scale.

What IF those who survive the mandated gene therapy become GMO people. Commodification and outright ownership of the Corporatocracy implemented by Public Health measure.

There is no legitimate reason to jab anyone under an Emergency Use Authorization because there are available treatments. In addition, children have not experienced illness, transmitted the virus, or been found in any way to be appropriate to vaccinate under Emergency use. Why do they want to inject the children? It is not clear YET, but IMO is very very alarming.

Dr. Larry Palevsky is important to hear IMO.

Dr. Larry Palevsky — Covid-19 Vaccine Safety Concerns
    Last edited by Delight; 22nd March 2021 at 05:29.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (22nd March 2021), Bill Ryan (22nd March 2021), earthdreamer (24th March 2021), Ewan (27th January 2023), Franny (24th March 2021), Harmony (22nd March 2021), onawah (23rd March 2021), Reinhard (28th March 2021), Stephanie (23rd March 2021), toppy (22nd March 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

One understands from all the trends that transhumanism is an attractive Ideal for those who believe that humans are deficient.

Quote Gene-editing, Moderna, and transhumanism

As gene-based mRNA vaccines from Moderna are being designed and tested at warp speeds to fight Covid-19, this is also bringing the debate over transhumanism into the forefront.

Transhumanism is a type of futurist philosophy aimed at transforming the human species by means of biotechnologies. Transhumanists see disease, aging and death as undesirable and unnecessary, and aim to transform human beings into post-human species with greater capacities than those of present human beings.

The philosophy is based on secular humanism and sees human nature as an evolutionary work-in-progress with room for improvement and enhancement. However, it is more radical in that it promotes not only traditional means of improving human nature such as education and cultural refinement, but also direct application of medicine and technology to overcome basic biological limits.

Transhumanists give special attention to genetic engineering, robotics, molecular nanotechnology and artificial intelligence, and the Covid-19 pandemic is providing gene-based vaccines a chance to break through into the global health market.

Moderna and gene-editing

Currently there are various companies such as Inovio, Moderna and CanSino Biologics that are testing mRNA and DNA vaccines to counter SARS coronavirus-2 (SARS CoV-2) which causes Covid-19, but Moderna is the front runner that recently nabbed $472 million from U.S. government’s Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA) to develop the vaccine. This is in addition to the $483 million it had already received back in April, bringing its total funding to $955 million.

With U.S. government funding at nearly $1 billion for one company, Moderna may be too big to fail. However, this is perplexing for a company that has never produced a single vaccine. According to a CNN report, Moderna was only established in 2010, has never brought a product to market, nor gotten any of its nine or so vaccine candidates approved for use by the FDA.

However, it has been a long-term Pentagon contractor for biodefense, working closely with Defense Advanced Research Project Agency (DARPA) on gene-editing and mRNA therapeutics. DARPA is focused on developing emerging disruptive technologies to maintain a competitive edge over adversaries, including many ‘transhuman’ projects such as genetic engineering and soldier enhancement via robotics.

In the case of Moderna and mRNA therapeutics, DNA vaccines is considered a new paradigm that would disrupt the pharmaceutical industry. Its vision is to harness a new technology that synthesizes messenger RNA, or mRNA—which is an instruction manual in every living cell for creating protein—to prompt the human body to make its own medicine.

So instead of injecting a piece of virus into a person to stimulate the immune system, the synthesized genes would be shot into the body whereby the genes are edited, deleted, added, to re-engineer human DNA to resist the disease. If successful, scientists hope DNA vaccines could be a “transformative” treatment for heart disease, metabolic and genetic diseases, kidney failure and even cancer. Moreover, it could be an effective form of biodefense to protect the population against biological warfare, which is also the mandate for DARPA and BARDA.

Transhumanism and hybrids

Indeed, DARPA is also developing other forms of human enhancement in addition to gene editing. Already scientists are merging robotics with the human body in brain-to-computer interface (BCI), wherein individuals with physical injuries can regain their functions, and soldiers become smarter and more powerful through the fusing of their brain with machines.

In a way, the Pentagon is now building real iron man similar to the American superhero based on the Marvel Comics character. Soldiers in exoskeleton suits are physically more powerful than those without, while other soldiers with bionic limbs perform better than adversaries with human limbs. When one adds artificial intelligence with BCI, the sky is the limit for an army of these genetically modified and robotically enhanced humanoids.

But U.S. is not the only country engaged in human enhancement and transhumanism, as Russia and China are also in hot pursuit with exoskeletons, vaccines and brain implants. As this competition gains traction, one wonders what the future of their militaries may look like as human beings are steadily integrated with machines to become armies of iron man.

Here the Book of Daniel may lend some insights. In interpreting King Nebuchadnezzar’s dream of an image with a head of gold, chest and arms of silver, belly and thighs of bronze, legs of iron, and feet of iron and clay, Daniel revealed the parts as the sequence of world empires, with the feet of iron and clay being the last.

In Daniel 2:43 it is written, “as you saw iron mixed with ceramic clay, they will mingle with the seed of men; but they will not adhere to one another, just as iron does not mix with clay,” that seems to describe a hybrid of man (clay) mixed with machine (iron). And as transhumanism and biotech gain momentum, armies of hybrid humans of iron and clay may be a real possibility in a not too distant future world.

ABOUT THE AUTHORDr. Christina Lin is a US-based foreign policy analyst specializing in China-Mediterranean relations. She has extensive US government experience working on national security issues and was a CBRN (chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear) research consultant for Jane's Information Group.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd March 2021), Ewan (27th January 2023), Franny (24th March 2021), Harmony (22nd March 2021), kfm27917 (28th March 2021), onawah (26th March 2021), Stephanie (23rd March 2021), toppy (22nd March 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

At first when I came across Carrie Madej, she was speaking of the jab as a genetic modification.

Quote Today on the Naturally Inspired Podcast is joining us. Dr. Madej is an Osteopathic Physician. She received her medical degree from Kansas City University of medical bio-sciences in 2001. Her ongoing research and study in vaccines over the past 20 years has led her to speak out about the direction of technology and medicine and where that is taking us today.
    Tammy Cuthbert Garcia with Dr. Carrie Madej - World War III On Humanity

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd March 2021), Ewan (27th January 2023), Franny (24th March 2021), Harmony (22nd March 2021), Icare (27th March 2021), onawah (23rd March 2021), Reinhard (28th March 2021), Stephanie (23rd March 2021), toppy (22nd March 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

I am cross posting this HORRIFIC account of Joe Hayes last days.

'A Vaccine Testimony'

Ria Heslop

RIA HESLOP is joined by UK author Stephen Wells to recount the events leading up to and after her dear father Joseph Hayes passing away shortly after receiving the PFIZER vaccine in the UK. This gut wrenching account serves as a reminder that the biological interventions referred to as vaccines are causing more harm than the authorities are admitting. As always treat the information provided here as as prompt for you to do your own investigation, seek the facts and come to your own conclusions.

The reason I am placing this here is because of something Ria Heslop says about the staff who are "carers" for her father. She states she thinks they were selected especially for the covid wards as their behavior showed no empathy for his suffering. He endured torture before he died. Think about all the other people separated from their loving concerned friends/family who then are left in torturous neglect because the health care system has lost all compassion. All excused by "EMERGENCY".

Yes, in the ER when one is rushed in, there is little time to give comfort. In the ICU, maybe some nuances of detailed care will be set aside FOR A MOMENT. In my experience of hospice care, we would not force liquids or food if the client did not ask it.
    I do have one horrible recollection of when my Dad went into a hospice facility. He had fallen at home and could not return and had already contracted to go there. He had advanced prostate cancer. Once there we found out that if he was unable to get out of bed unattended, he had to stay in bed. They were forbidden to move people out of bed. I could not even engage a private sitter to get him up. WTF?

That was the FIRST time I saw some rules that completely went against my understanding of care. Can you imagine the trauma of being confined in bed 24/7 ?
    They suggested more drugs to sedate. WOW. I was suddenly wondering if the goal might be quick death, a "merciful killing" in the back of the minds?

We moved him to a nursing home and that experience was not good either. My Dad created the situation though, as he had a breakup with his GF, she moved out, he put the house on the market and sold it the next day and THE NEXT DAY fell and the realtor said I could not overturn the contract.

SO, IMO it may be that we observe how INCREMENTALLY and with unconscious agreement and unconscious cooperation HELL becomes our reality.

In my own experience, being helpless in the face of suffering will sometimes create WITHDRAWAL of our energy, an almost sociopathic response. I absolutely know what it is like to be living in a family where one is neglected. I know how one who is treated without empathy can become hard. WE KNOW all about generational trauma and the consequences. The PTSD level is now in the red zone globally.
    Last edited by Delight; 22nd March 2021 at 19:34.

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th March 2021), Blastolabs (23rd March 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (26th March 2021), Ewan (27th January 2023), Franny (24th March 2021), Harmony (26th March 2021), Icare (27th March 2021), kfm27917 (28th March 2021), onawah (23rd March 2021), Reinhard (28th March 2021), Stephanie (23rd March 2021), toppy (22nd March 2021)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

The Age of Genetically Modified Humans Has Arrived
    Mar 22, 2021

"A false pandemic has been used to impose an anti-human agenda. mRNA vaccine which affects humans in unpredictable ways has become a reality for a large proportion of the world’s population who have become genetically modified humans."

some interesting comments below the video

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th March 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (26th March 2021), Ewan (27th January 2023), Harmony (26th March 2021), onawah (23rd March 2021), Reinhard (28th March 2021), Stephanie (24th March 2021)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

This goes here... sure many have already seen it.

The article is REALLY long and very thorough and I am just adding a portion

Quote Episode 396 – Bioethics and the New Eugenics

At first glance, bioethics might seem like just another branch of ethical philosophy where academics endlessly debate other academics about how many angels dance on the head of a pin in far-out, science fiction like scenarios. What many do not know, however, is that the seemingly benign academic study of bioethics has its roots in the dark history of eugenics. With that knowledge, the dangers inherent in entrusting some of the most important discussions about the life, death and health of humanity in the hands of a select few become even more apparent.

Watch on Archive / BitChute / LBRY / Minds / YouTube or Download the mp4

For those with limited bandwidth, CLICK HERE to download a smaller, lower file size version of this episode.

For those interested in audio quality, CLICK HERE for the highest-quality version of this episode (WARNING: very large download).

TRANSCRIPT
    Bioethics is the study of the moral issues arising from medicine, biology and the life sciences.

At first glance, bioethics might seem like just another branch of ethical philosophy where academics endlessly debate other academics about how many angels dance on the head of a pin in far-out, science fiction like scenarios.

PAUL ROOT WOLPE: Imagine what’s going to happen when we have a memory pill. First of all, you don’t have to raise your hand but let’s be honest: who here’s going to take it?

SOURCE: Memory Enhancing Drugs: Subject of “Arms” Race?

MICHAEL SANDEL: I’ve read of a sport—it’s a variant of polo that is I think played in Afghanistan if I’m not mistaken—where the people ride on horses. Is it horses or camels? I don’t know which. And they use a—it’s a dead goat or something—to, I don’t know, whack the polo ball or whatever it is. Now it’s a dead—I think it’s a goat. Maybe someone knows who studies sociology about this. So it’s not that the goat is experiencing pain. It’s dead already. And yet there is something grim about that practice, wouldn’t you agree? And yet it’s not that the interests of that goat are somehow not being considered. Let’s assume it was killed painlessly before the match began.

SOURCE: The Ethical Use of Biotechnology: Debating the Science of Perfecting Humans

MOLLY CROCKETT: What if I told you that a pill could change your judgement of what is right and what is wrong. Or what if I told you that your sense of justice could depend on what you had for breakfast this morning. You’re probably thinking by now this sounds like science fiction, right?

SOURCE: TEDxZurich – Molly Crockett – Drugs and morals

But the bioethicists cannot be dismissed so lightly. Their ideas are being used by governments to assert control over people’s bodies and to enforce that control in increasingly nightmarish ways.

ARCHELLE GEORGIOU: Lithium is a medication that in prescription doses treats mood disorders in people with bipolar disorder or manic-depressive illness. And what these researchers found in Japan is that lithium is present in trace amounts in the normal water supply in some communities and in those communities they have a lower suicide rate. And so they’re really investigating whether trace amounts of lithium can just change the mood in a community enough to really in a positive way without having the bad effects of lithium to really affect the mood and decrease the suicide rate very interesting concept.

SOURCE: Lithium May Be Added To Our Water Supply

GATES: You’re raising tuitions at the University of California as rapidly as they [sic] can and so the access that used to be available to the middle class or whatever is just rapidly going away. That’s a trade-off society’s making because of very, very high medical costs and a lack of willingness to say, you know, “Is spending a million dollars on that last three months of life for that patient—would it be better not to lay off those 10 teachers and to make that trade off in medical cost?” But that’s called the “death panel” and you’re not supposed to have that discussion.

SOURCE: Bill Gates: End-of-Life Care vs. Saving Teachers’ Jobs

Even a short time ago, talk about medicating the public through the water supply or enacting death panels for the elderly still seemed outlandish. But now that the world is being plunged into hysteria over the threat of pandemics and overburdened health care systems, these previously unspeakable topics are increasingly becoming part of the public debate.

What many do not know, however, is that the seemingly benign academic study of bioethics has its roots in the dark history of eugenics. With that knowledge, the dangers inherent in entrusting some of the most important discussions about the life, death and health of humanity in the hands of a select few become even more apparent.

This is a study of Bioethics and the New Eugenics.

You are tuned in to The Corbett Report.

On November 10, 2020, Joe Biden announced the members of a coronavirus task force that would advise his transition team on setting COVID-19-related policies for the Biden administration. That task force included Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel, a bioethicist and senior fellow at the Center for American Progress.

JOE BIDEN: So that’s why today I’ve named the COVID-19 Transition Advisory Board comprised of distinguished public health experts to help our transition team translate the Biden-Harris COVID-19 plan into action. A blueprint that we can put in place as soon as Kamala and I are sworn into office on January 20th, 2021.

SOURCE: President-elect Biden Delivers Remarks on Coronavirus Pandemic

ANCHOR: We’ve learned that a doctor from our area is on the president-elect’s task force. Eyewitness News reporter Howard Monroe picks up the story.

THOMAS FARLEY: I know he’s a very bright, capable guy and i think that’s a great choice to represent doctors in general in addressing this epidemic.

HOWARD MONROE: Philadelphia health commissioner Dr. Thomas Farley this morning on Eyewitness News. He praised president-elect Joe Biden’s transition team for picking Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel to join his coronavirus task force. He is the chair of the Department of Medical Ethics and Health Policy at the University of Pennsylvania.

SOURCE: UPenn Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel To Serve On President-Elect Biden’s Coronavirus Task Force

That announcement meant very little to the general public, who likely only know Emanuel as a talking head on tv panel discussions or as the brother of former Obama chief of staff and ex-mayor of Chicago, Rahm Emanuel. But for those who have followed Ezekiel Emanuel’s career as a bioethicist and his history of advocating controversial reforms of the American health care system, his appointment was an ominous sign of things to come.

He has argued that the Hippocratic Oath is obsolete and that it leads to doctors believing that they should do everything they can for their patients rather than letting them die to focus on higher priorities. He has argued that people should choose to die at age 75 to spare society the burden of looking after them in old age. As a health policy advisor to the Obama administration he helped craft the Affordable Care Act, which fellow Obamacare architect Jonathan Gruber admitted was only passed thanks to the stupidity of the American public.

JONATHAN GRUBER: OK? Just like the people—transparency—lack of transparency is a huge political advantage. And basically, you know, call it the stupidity of the American voter or whatever, but basically that was really critical to getting the thing to pass.

SOURCE: 3 Jonathan Gruber Videos: Americans “Too Stupid to Understand” Obamacare

During the course of the deliberations over Obamacare, the issue of “death panels” arose. Although the term “death panel” was immediately lampooned by government apologists in the media, the essence of the argument was one that Emanuel has long advocated: appointing a body or council to ration health care, effectively condemning those deemed unworthy of medical attention to death.

ROB MASS: When I first heard about you it was in the context of an article you wrote right around the time that the Affordable Care Act was under consideration. And the article was entitled “Principles for the Allocation of Scarce Medical Interventions.” I don’t know how many of you remember there was a lot of talk at the time about [how] this new Obamacare was going to create death panels. And he wrote an article which I thought should have been required reading for the entire country about how rationing medical care—you think that that’s going to start with with the Affordable Care Act? Medical care is rationed all the time and it must be rationed. Explain that.

EZEKIEL EMANUEL: So there are two kinds of “rationing,” you might say. One is absolute scarcity leading to rationing and that’s when we don’t simply don’t have enough of something and you have to choose between people. We do that with organs for transplantation. We don’t have enough. Some people will get it, other people won’t and, tragically, people will die. Similarly if we ever have a flu pandemic—not if but when we have a flu pandemic—we’re not going to have enough vaccine, we’re not going to have enough respirators, we’re not going to have enough hospital beds. We’re just going to have to choose between people.

SOURCE: Dr. Zeke Emanuel: Oncologist and Bioethicist

When the debate is framed as an impersonal imposition of economic restraint over the deployment of scarce resources, it is easy to forget the real nature of the idea that Emanuel is advocating. Excluded from these softball interviews is the implicit question of who gets to decide who is worthy of medical attention. Emanuel’s various proposals over the years, and those of his fellow bioethicists, have usually supposed that some government-appointed but somehow “independent” board of bioethicists, economists and other technocrats, should be entrusted with these life-and-death decisions.

If this idea seems familiar, it’s because it has a long and dark history that harkens back to the eugenicists who argued that only the “fittest” should be allowed to breed, and anyone deemed “unfit” by the government-appointed boards—presided over by the eugenicists—should be sterilized, or, in extreme cases, put to death.

GEORGE BERNARD SHAW: [. . .] But there are an extraordinary number of people whom I want to kill. Not in any unkind or personal spirit, but it must be evident to all of you — you must all know half a dozen people, at least—who are no use in this world. Who are more trouble than they are worth. And I think it would be a good thing to make everybody come before a properly appointed board, just as he might come before the income tax commissioner, and, say, every five years, or every seven years, just put him there, and say: “Sir, or madam, now will you be kind enough to justify your existence?”

SOURCE: George Bernard Shaw talking about capital punishment

This is the exact same talk of “Life Unworthy of Life” that was employed in Nazi Germany as justification for their Aktion T4 program, which resulted in over 70,000 children, senior citizens and psychiatric patients being murdered by the Nazi regime.

In 2009, author and researcher Anton Chaitkin confronted Ezekiel Emanuel about this genocidal idea.

MODERATOR: So we’ll do the same format. It’ll be three minutes and then time for questions. We’ll start with Mr. Chaitkin.

ANTON CHAITKIN: [My name is] Anton Chaitkin. I’m a historian and the history editor for Executive Intelligence Review.

President Obama has put in place a reform apparatus reviving the euthanasia of Hitler Germany in 1939 that began the genocide there. The apparatus here is to deny medical care to elderly, chronically ill and poor people and thus save, as the president says, two to three trillion dollars by taking lives considered “not worthy to be lived” as the Nazi doctors said.

Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel and other avowed cost-cutters on this panel also lead a propaganda movement for euthanasia headquartered at the Hastings Center, of which Dr. Emanuel is a fellow. They shape public opinion and the medical profession to accept a death culture, such as the Washington state law passed in November to let physicians help kill patients whose medical care is now rapidly being withdrawn in the universal health disaster. Dr. Emmanuel’s movement for bioethics and euthanasia and this council’s purpose directly continue the eugenics movement that organized Hitler’s killing of patients and then other costly and supposedly “unworthy” people.

Dr. Emanuel wrote last October 12 that a crisis, war and financial collapse would get the frightened public to accept the program. Hitler told Dr. Brandt in 1935 that the euthanasia program would have to wait until the war began to get the public to go along. Dr. Emanuel wrote last year that the hippocratic oath should be junked; doctors should no longer just serve the needs of the patient. Hoche and Binding, the German eugenicists, exactly said the same thing to start the killing.

You on the council are drawing up the procedures to be used to deny care which will kill millions if it goes ahead in the present world crash. You think perhaps the backing of powerful men, financiers, will shield you from accountability, but you are now in the spotlight.

Disband this council and reverse the whole course of this nazi revival now.

SOURCE: Obama’s Genocidal Death Panel Warned by Tony Chaitkin

It should come as no surprise, then, that Emanuel emerged last year as the lead author of a New England Journal of Medicine article advocating for rationing COVID-19 care that was later adopted by the Canadian Medical Association. The paper, “Fair Allocation of Scarce Medical Resources in the Time of Covid-19,” was written by Emanuel and a team of prominent bioethicists and discusses “the need to ration medical equipment and interventions” during a pandemic emergency.

Their recommendations include removing treatment from patients who are elderly and/or less likely to survive, as these people divert scarce medical resources from younger patients or from those with more promising prognoses. Although the authors refrain from using the term, the necessity of setting up a “death panel” to determine who should or should not receive treatment is implicit in the proposal itself.

In normal times, this would have been just another scholarly discussion of a theoretical situation. But these are not normal times. As Canadian researcher and medical writer Rosemary Frei documented at the time, the declared COVID crisis meant the paper quickly went from abstract proposal to concrete reality.

JAMES CORBETT: Let’s get back to that question about hospital care rationing, which is such an important part of this story. And it’s one of those things that when you read it at a surface level at first glance sounds reasonable enough, but the more that you look into it I think it becomes more horrifying.

And you quote, for example, specifically a March 23rd paper, “Fair Allocation of Scarce Medical Resources in the Time of Covid-19,” which was published in the prestigious New England Journal of Medicine, which calls for “maximizing the number of patients that survived treatment with a reasonable life expectancy.” Which, again, I would say sounds reasonable at first glance. Yes, of course we want to maximize the number of patients that survive. What’s wrong with that?

So what can you tell us about this paper and the precedent that it’s setting here.

ROSEMARY FREI: Well it’s all of a sudden changing the rules in terms of saying, “Well, the most important thing is that it’s the older people get a lower place in terms of triaging.”

And I point out in my article, also, that Canadians have a lot of experience with SARS because we had that—there were a significant number of deaths in Ontario because of it. And there were people from Toronto who had direct experience with SARS—which of course is (ostensibly, at least) a cousin with the novel coronavirus—who wrote triaging guidelines, or at least an ethical framework for how to triage during a pandemic—this was in 2006—they didn’t mention age at all. And here we are 14 years later, every single set of guidelines, including this really important New England Journal of Medicine paper say, “Well, age is an important criterion.” And this is what’s interesting.

So this paper is really important because—and also the Journal of the American Medical Association, which is the official organ, I would say, of the American Medical Association says the same thing: it’s age. So they’re all stepping in line and then the Canadian Medical Association said, “Oh, we don’t have time to put our own guidelines together so we’ll just use this one from the New England Journal of Medicine.” To me, that’s astonishing.

When I was a medical writer and journalist, I did some work helping various—one particular organization: the Canadian Thoracic Society, which does, you know, chest infections and stuff. I helped them put together guidelines. There’s a whole big set of organizations for every single specialty for creating guidelines. Yet, “Oh!
    We don’t have time to put together this—” And also, I mean Canada had a lot of experience with SARS, so we had a lot of this background. Yet, “Oh, we can’t do so it!” So they gave totally—they, quote, they said we have to go with the recommendations from the New England Journal of Medicine.

SOURCE: How the High Death Rate in Care Homes Was Created on Purpose

That bioethicists like Emanuel are writing papers that are changing the rules for rationing health care in the midst of a generated crisis should hardly be surprising for someone whose brother infamously remarked that you should never let a good crisis go to waste.

RAHM EMANUEL: You never want a serious crisis to go to waste. And what I mean by that, it’s an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before.

SOURCE: Rahm Emanuel on the Opportunities of Crisis

But from a broader perspective, it is not at all surprising that the concept of “death panels” has been effectively smuggled in through the back door by the bioethicists.

In fact, when you start documenting the history of bioethics, you discover that this is exactly what this field of study is meant to do: Frame the debate about hot button issues so that eugenicist ideals and values can be mainstreamed in society and enacted in law. From abortion to euthanasia, there isn’t a debate in the medical field that wasn’t preceded by some bioethicist or bioethics institute preparing the public for a massive change in mores, values and laws.

That research into the history of bioethics leads one to the doorstep of the Hastings Center, a nonprofit research center that, according to its website, “was important in establishing the field of bioethics.” The founding director of the Hastings Center, Theodosius Dobzhansky, was a chairman of the American Eugenics Society from 1969 to 1975. Meanwhile, Hastings cofounder Daniel Callahan—who has admitted to relying on Rockefeller Population Council and UN Population Fund money in the early days of the center’s work—served as a director of the American Eugenics Society (rebranded as The Society for the Study of Social Biology) from 1987 to 1992.cont here

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th March 2021), enigma3 (27th March 2021), Ewan (27th January 2023), Harmony (26th March 2021), kfm27917 (28th March 2021), onawah (23rd March 2021), Reinhard (28th March 2021), Stephanie (24th March 2021)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Have you heard these disclaimers?

"I am not a conspiracy theorist"
    "I am not anti-vax"
    "I am not a covid denier"

then they will say something about BUT....

My response now is "Why not?"

This is from Nicholson1968

Selling You Safety, But Only Control!!

PART 1 Artifical Intelligence Lucifer's Vessel/Can You Hear me now!

Part 2 Artifical Intelligence Lucifer's Haunted Mansion

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th March 2021), Ewan (27th January 2023), Harmony (26th March 2021), Hym (31st March 2021), onawah (26th March 2021), Reinhard (28th March 2021), Stephanie (24th March 2021)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

In some videos I posted, the Malevolent Satanic Influence is objectified. There is a paradox intrinsic in this experience of life. Symbolic, real, metaphoric, actual are ALL true. We are the experiencers and the creators and the victims and the heroes and the dreamers.....

A song lyric I cling to "There is EVIL cast about us but its LOVE who wrote the play and in this darkness LOVE will show the way".

Paul Levy wrote a book several years ago concerning a psychic viral infection which spreads through communities and ultimately destroys the whole through "PEOPLE UNDER THE COLLECTIVE ENCHANTMENT OF WETIKO (who) BECOME FANATICALLY ATTACHED TO SUPPORTING AN AGENDA THAT OFTENTIMES IS DIAMETRICALLY OPPOSED TO SERVING THEIR OWN BEST INTERESTS" (Paul Levy).

I have heard NUMEROUS reports of the "sanctioning" through psychiatric committment of physicians and other leaders in the medical community who have been speaking out about the agenda playing now. One is a plastic surgeon in Iceland (cannot find the reference and her name ATM). She was a highly respected teaching physician. She had studied PCR testing and many other aspects of virology on her own. The covid narrative made little sense to her. Her main concern was the lack of communication about how to support the immune system. One issue is that Vitamin D is ALWAYS an issue in Iceland when not supplemented. NO ONE was talking about this and other supplements from the Public Health sectors.

After a radio interview where she shared her thoughts on Immune Health, she was accused of being mentally ill. Her colleagues actually were mobilized to write about their concerns for her sanity. Her experience has been repeated in MANY places and is a strategy that has been employed globally and historically to STOP people who are speaking out when destructive regimes are threatening the collective HEALTH and SAFETY and RIGHT TO LIVE.

To be able to STAND up, I have to look at my :"world" as a sort of training exercise where despite appearance, no one is really hurt because we are infinite beings of God sparks. BUT it looks horrifically real to see the horrors others seem to be experiencing!!!!

INTENSE SUFFERING EVERYWHERE and actually weilded by those we expect to help.

IMO The world is made up through the action of us who are dreaming up the world. Paul Levy turns this around to suggest that we have been entranced and are collectively infected by a mind virus. This pathogenic thought form parasite will manifest through us so we create a nightmare. The concept is very deeply disturbing and at the same time invigorating and freeing. Unfolding the origin of our pathological obeying of authority comes through our healing of trauma and our individual journeys to reconnect our whole psyche.

Quote “[…]People taken over by the wetiko virus usually don’t suspect a thing about how they have been “conned,” or more accurately, how they have conned themselves. The wetiko culture offers no incentive for them to self-reflectingly speculate upon their increasingly depraved condition; on the contrary, the nonlocal field configures itself to enable, further cultivate, and deepen their psychosis. When someone is a full-blown, unrecognized wetiko, the field around them torques so as to protect, collude with, and feed into their psychosis in a way that entrances those around them. Similar to how an octopus squirts ink in order to hide, a psychic field gets conjured up around full-blown wetikos which obfuscates their malfeasance.

Once under the wetiko spell, people lose the capacity to recognize the wetiko pathology in others. The type of person ripe for falling prey to the wetiko infection is usually one whose strings are pulled and manipulated by others, who follows a life path dictated by others and is unaccustomed to think for themselves. NOT IN TOUCH WITH THEIR INNER GUIDANCE, THEY PROJECT AUTHORITY OUTSIDE OF THEMSELVES AND BECOME VERY SUGGESTIBLE TO THE AGREED-UPON CONSENSUS OPINION OF THE DOMINANT PACK.

WHEN WE GIVE AWAY OUR POWER, THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEONE BEARING THE AUTHORITY OF “THE STATE” WHO IS MORE THAN HAPPY TO ACCEPT OUR OFFERING, FEEDING THE INSATIABLE WILL-TO-POWER OF THE SHADOW, WHICH BECOMES COLLECTIVELY MOBILIZED.

MASSES ARE VERITABLE BREEDING GROUNDS FOR PSYCHIC EPIDEMICS. Though using individuals as its instruments, evil needs the unconscious masses for its genesis and proliferation on the world stage. IN A COLLECTIVE PSYCHOSIS, PEOPLE LITERALLY STOP THINKING FOR THEMSELVES AND LET OTHERS THINK FOR THEM, like sheep (or “sheeple”) who just follow wherever they are being led, even if it’s off the nearest cliff. LOSING TOUCH WITH THEIR OWN DISCERNMENT AND ABILITY FOR CRITICAL THINKING, THE “MASS MAN” BECOMES PART OF THE MINDLESS HERD AND FALLS PREY TO “GROUP-THINK,” whose members co-dependently enable each other to uphold their shared version of the wetiko world.

Anyone who doesn’t buy into the arbitrarily established story is marginalized and demonized, and called either crazy, a conspiracy theorist, or even a terrorist (“You’re either with us or you’re with the enemy”). Such a group consensus about the nature of reality gets increasingly hard to sustain as time passes, however, as, like a house of cards ready to collapse at any moment, its vision of the world is based on the fundamental error of not being true. Strangely enough, PEOPLE UNDER THE COLLECTIVE ENCHANTMENT OF WETIKO BECOME FANATICALLY ATTACHED TO SUPPORTING AN AGENDA THAT OFTENTIMES IS DIAMETRICALLY OPPOSED TO SERVING THEN OWN BEST INTERESTS.. This is an outer behavioral reflection of the inner state of being under the sway of the self-destructive wetiko parasite.[…]”

- Paul Levy, Dispelling Wetiko

Quote Covid-19 is a a Symbol of a Much Deeper Infection - The Wetiko Mind-Virus

For almost twenty years I’ve been writing about an invisible, contagious death-creating virus that no one is immune to that has been insidiously spreading and replicating itself throughout the human species. This deadly disease is a virus of the mind—the Native Americans call it “wetiko”—that literally cultivates and feeds on fear and separation. A psycho-spiritual illness, it is a psychosis in the true sense of the word, “a sickness of the spirit.” The origin and medium of operations of the wetiko virus is none other than the human psyche. This mind-virus acts itself out through our blind-spots in such a way so as to hide itself from being seen – keeping us in the dark, so to speak. A collective psychosis, wetiko can be envisioned as “the bug” in the system that has been ravaging our species for as long as anyone can remember.

It is a true game-changer to recognize that the coronavirus is literally a materialization in our world—a REVELATION—of the immaterial and heretofore invisible wetiko virus that exists deep within the collective unconscious of humanity. This is to say that what is playing out in the Covid-19 pandemic (with all the various political, social and financial reactions to it in our world, as well as what it brings up inside of our minds) can help us to begin to see the deeper underlying and more dangerous wetiko pandemic—a collective psychological infection—that has been plaguing humanity from time immemorial.

Wetiko is a unique form of mind-blindness that renders us blind to our blindness (i.e., we don’t realize we are blind, but fancy ourselves as clear-seeing). Pointing at wetiko in its own unique way, The Gnostic Gospels says, “The darkness comes to anesthetize the intelligence and spread the cancer of mind blindness.” Seeing how the wetiko mind-virus surreptitiously works—both out in the world and especially within our own minds (which is the only place it can be confronted and potentially dissolved)—is its worst nightmare, for to see it takes away its raison d’etre, which is to perpetuate itself. Seeing wetiko simultaneously dispells its power over us while empowering ourselves. This is why healing the “cancer of mind blindness”—and seeing wetiko—is of such importance. Covid-19 could potentially be the lens that helps us bring into focus and see wetiko.

Multiple Vectors of Transmission
    It is a limited and overly one-sided materialistic viewpoint which thinks that Covid-19 is solely a physical virus. Having multiple facets of operation and channels of influence, the virus is multi-dimensional in its impact - it is affecting our world in practically every way imaginable. Besides its obvious physical aspect, Covid-19 also has a psychological vector of transmitting itself into our minds (via our unconscious reactions of fear, stress, anxiety, etc.). The ‘mental’ vector of the virus spreads much more quickly, as it is exponentially more contagious than its biological counterpart, propagating itself through the channel of our shared unconscious blind-spots and fears. In other words, the contagion of fear—the fuel for the wetiko mind-virus that is being inflamed by Covid-19—spreads faster than any physical virus is able to.

Like an entity with many tentacles, in addition to its physical and mental components, Covid-19 also has an interpersonal, behavioral vector of transmission. In other words, in affecting our minds (and thus, how we think and feel), Covid-19 impacts our behavior, which in turn influences how we interact with each other and the world around us. This is to say that the virus deeply impacts the underlying social matrix that fashions human culture, leaving no stone unturned in its effects upon our world.

Like a multi-headed hydra, the virus has a countless legion of effects. In addition to making people physically sick, some of whom die, the virus makes people afraid, creates enormous stress, changes governmental policies around the world, impacts the financial markets, inspires power grabs and profiteering from all sorts of unsavory people and institutions, feeds into and provides a pretext for totalitarian agendas, affects how often we leave our homes, influences what we think about, where we place our attention, what we wear when we go out in public, transforms the way we interact with each other and renders our future completely uncertain, in that it might either destroy our civilization or herald in a new historical epoch. Covid-19 has so gotten into our heads that it has even intruded, in one form or another, into many people’s dreams.

Recognizing that Covid-19 has multiple vectors of transmission opens up our vision to begin to see how—just like a symbol in a dream—the virus is revealing something deeper than itself. Like wetiko, Covid-19 is a field phenomenon, which is to say it doesn’t exist as an isolated entity that independently exists on its own, walled off from the environment, but rather, it exists in relation to and as an expression of the field in which it arises. When we get right down to it, the boundary between where the virus ends and the world begins becomes indistinguishable.

Even though on one level Covid-19 is a physical virus that has seemingly invaded our world, being a field phenomenon means that all of its myriad effects and repercussions throughout every area of our lives are not separate from the virus itself. The virus has an energetic body that extends itself out into the world, and its effects in our world are its expression, the spore prints of its subtle body, so to speak. The irony is that the effect of the virus’ subtle body in our world are anything but subtle. Encoded within the physical pathogen are hidden catalysts that trigger us in ways that are beyond the merely physical.

In other words, the virus triggers reactions within the human psyche to itself, reactions which are not separate from the virus but are part of the virus’ “operational body” (i.e., how the virus surgically operates on us). Just like the rays of the sun are not separate from the sun, but are its energetic expression, all of the virus’ ripple effects into our world (and within our minds) are appendages of the virus’ nonlocal energetic body that are continuous and co-extensive with the virus itself. It greatly behooves us to step out of our dualistic mind-set, expand our limited and fragmented vision and see the actual true nature of the virus from a more wholistic perspective.

For example, if the moon’s reflection appears in the ocean, the image of its reflection in the water can’t be separated out from either the moon, the ocean or the mind that perceives the reflection – they are all part of one whole quantum system. The moon isn’t causing the reflection any more than the ocean (or our mind) is – all of these interrelated factors are interdependently reciprocally co-arising with each other so as to produce the resultant effect (the image of the moon’s reflection in water that is arising within our minds). To think of them as separate parts interacting with each other is a cognitive error preventing us from seeing the deeper whole system that is openly revealing itself through their shared interplay. Or think of the ocean’s waves – the ocean isn’t in any way separate from its waves, the waves are its unmediated expression. The ocean isn’t causing the waves, the waves aren’t the effect of the ocean – the waves ARE the ocean.

The myriad effects on our behavior that the virus has activated throughout human global society are based on our reactions—both conscious and unconscious—to its presence in our world. Our reactions are, in turn, mediated through and shaped by the human psyche, which is the medium of operations for wetiko. This points to that the wetiko mind-virus, at least in part, is influencing our reactions and hence, our behavior—both individually and collectively—to the physical virus. Similar to how at the quantum level—which is to say at the reality level—mind and matter interpenetrate each other so fully as to reveal themselves to be indivisible, the physical virus and the psychological virus are not two separate things interacting, but are inseparable aspects of a greater whole unified quantum field in which mind and matter are one.

In other words, when we contemplate the bio-chemical, physical virus under the microscope of our mind from a whole systems point of view, it becomes impossible to differentiate the physical virus from the psychological virus, as they both reciprocally feed into and off of each other – it is thus impossible to tell where one ends and the other begins. In in-forming and co-ordinating our unconscious reactions to Covid-19, the wetiko mind-virus is like the stage manager behind the scenes, influencing our psychological state and thereby orchestrating our behavior from beneath our conscious awareness. Cloaking itself under the cover of the global pandemic, the wetiko mind-virus is then able to materially incarnate—taking on physical form—into our world by influencing our internal reactions to the physical virus.

The effects of the virus on our world can only be separated out from the virus in thought only, which is to say that the idea that the virus is separate from its effects is just that—an idea—with no basis in reality. The idea that objects exist separate from their effects is an expression of the same unconscious conceptual blind-spot that spawns our sense of self that thinks it exists separate from others and the environment. At the quantum level there is no difference between what something is (its being) and what effects it has (its doing), which is to essentially replace the world of material substances with a world populated by actions, events and inseparable processes in ever-flowing or constant movement.

To view the virus from a whole systems point of view is to recognize that the virus and its eco-system (which in our case happens to be the whole planet) are one seamlessly interconnected whole quantum system with no separable parts anywhere to be found. This is to say that the virus and its myriad effects in our world and within our minds, when all seen together as interrelated aspects of a greater whole, are both literally and symbolically the revelation of something deeper. This something deeper is the wetiko mind-virus.

Cont Here
    Last edited by Delight; 24th March 2021 at 18:41.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Ewan (27th January 2023), Harmony (26th March 2021), Journeyman (24th March 2021), kfm27917 (28th March 2021), onawah (26th March 2021), Reinhard (28th March 2021), Stephanie (24th March 2021)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Psychiatry is the Modern Spanish Inquisition

Quote Posted by happyuk (here)
    Interesting and much-appreciated contribution from UK television personality Katie Hopkins.

An NHS document coming from (I kid you not) 'The Behavioural Change Unit'

Very Orwellian!

At @2:41.

Quote Get this. Clinicians will have the vaccine, but need more information on efficacy and safety before they do. So clinicians need more information on safety. What, than regular people? Than my mum and dad? Because what they're special?
    This document from the NHS acknowledges clinicians don't think they have enough information on safety to have it themselves.
    Quote A year of fear
    Dr Gary Sidley analyses the language of fear that has been pedalled throughout the pandemic
    23 March, 2021

The British public’s widespread compliance with lockdown restrictions and the subsequent vaccine rollout has been the most remarkable aspect of the coronavirus crisis.

The removal of our basic freedoms — in the form of lockdowns, travel bans and mandatory mask wearing — have been passively accepted by the large majority of people. Furthermore, the proportion of the general public expressing a willingness to accept the Covid-19 vaccines has been greater in the UK than almost anywhere else in the world. But has the government achieved this widespread conformity through the unethical use of covert psychological strategies — “nudges” — in their messaging campaign?

The public were bombarded with fear-inducing information with the help of the mainstream media

A major contributor to the mass obedience of the British people is likely to have been the activities of government-employed psychologists working as part of the “Behavioural Insights Team” (BIT). The BIT was conceived in 2010 as “the world’s first government institution dedicated to the application of behavioural science to policy”. In collaboration with governments and other stakeholders, the team aspire to use behavioural insights to “improve people’s lives and communities”. Several members of BIT, together with other psychologists, currently sit on the Scientific Pandemic Insights Group on Behaviours (SPI-B), a subgroup of SAGE, which offers advice to the government about how to maximise the impact of its Covid-19 communications.

A comprehensive account of the psychological approaches deployed by BIT is provided by an Institute of Government document titled MINDSPACE: Influencing behaviour through public policy, where it is claimed that these strategies can achieve “low cost, low pain ways of ‘nudging’ citizens … into new ways of acting by going with the grain of how we think and act”. Several interventions of this type have been woven into the Covid-19 messaging campaign, including fear (inflating perceived threat levels), shame (conflating compliance with virtue) and peer pressure (portraying non-compliers as a deviant minority) – or “affect”, “ego” and “norms”, to use the language of behavioural science.

Behavioural scientists know that a frightened population is a compliant one, so this was exploited as a way of compelling us to abide by the coronavirus restrictions. The minutes of the SPI-B meeting on 22 March 2020 stated: “The perceived level of personal threat needs to be increased … using hard-hitting emotional messaging.” Aided by the mainstream media, the British public were subsequently bombarded with fear-inducing information, images and mantras: Covid-19 daily death counts reported without context; inflated predictions of future casualties; recurrent footage of dying patients in Intensive Care Units; and scary slogans like, “If you go out you can spread it”, or “People will die”, often accompanied by images of emergency personnel wearing PPE.

We all strive to maintain a positive view of ourselves. Utilising this human tendency, behavioural scientists have recommended messaging that equates virtue with adherence to the Covid-19 restrictions, so that following the rules preserves the integrity of our egos while any deviation evokes shame. Examples of these nudges in action include: slogans such as, “Stay home, Protect the NHS, Save lives” and “Protect yourselves, Protect your loved ones”; TV advertisements where an actor tells us, “I wear a face covering to protect my mates”; the pre-orchestrated Clap for Carers ritual; ministers telling students not to “kill your gran”; and close-up images of acutely unwell hospital patients with the voice-over, “Can you look them in the eyes and tell them you’re doing all you can to stop the spread of coronavirus?”

Shaming and scapegoating has emboldened some people to harass those unable or unwilling to wear a face covering

And then there’s what the psychologists euphemistically refer to as “normative pressure”: awareness of the prevalent views and behaviour of our fellow citizens — through peer pressure and scapegoating — can prise us into compliance. The simplest example is ministers repeatedly telling us that the vast majority of people are “obeying the rules”. But normative pressure is less effective in changing the behaviour of the deviant minority if there is no visible indicator of pro-social conformity rooted in communities. The mandating of masks in summer 2020 — in the absence of strong evidence that they reduce viral transmission in the community — enabled the rule breakers to be instantly distinguished from the followers. Appearing unmasked in public places now felt comparable to failing to display the icon of a dominant religion while being among devout followers; even if no explicit challenge ensues, the implicit demand to conform is palpable.

The same covert strategies are now being used to promote the uptake of the Covid-19 vaccines. The tactic of fear inflation is evident in a recent NHS England document that recommends healthcare staff “leverage anticipated regret” on the over-65s cohort by telling them they are “over three times more likely to die”. The recommended follow-up statement is, “Think about how you will feel if you do not get vaccinated and end up with Covid-19?” For young people — who are at vanishingly small risk of suffering serious illness should they contract Covid-19 — shame is the selected tool from the behavioural-science armoury; the recommendation is that they should be told “normality can only return, for you and others, with your vaccination.” As for the healthcare staff who will administer the jabs, the psychological experts suggest an ego boost from being hailed as the, “latest ‘NHS Heroes’”.

So, what’s wrong with using these covert psychological strategies to improve compliance with public health policy?

In comparison to the government’s traditional tools of persuasion (such as information provision and rational argument) these methods of influence differ in their nature and subconscious mode of action. Consequently, three sources of ethical concern emerge: problems with the methods per se; problems with the goals to which they are applied; and problems with the lack of consent.

It is questionable whether a civilised society should knowingly increase the emotional discomfort of its citizens as a means of gaining their compliance. State scientists deploying fear, shame and scapegoating to change minds is an ethically dubious practice that in some respects resembles the tactics used by totalitarian regimes such as China, where the state inflicts pain on a subset of its population in an attempt to eliminate beliefs and behaviour they perceive to be deviant.

Fear inflation has led to many people being too scared to attend hospital with non-Covid illness

Another ethical issue associated with the methods of covert nudging used in the Covid-19 communications campaign concerns the unintended consequences. Shaming and scapegoating has emboldened some people to harass those unable or unwilling to wear a face covering. More disturbingly, fear inflation has led to many people being too scared to attend hospital with non-Covid illness, while many old people, rendered housebound by fear, will have died prematurely from loneliness. Collateral damage of this sort is likely to be responsible for many of the tens of thousands of excess non-Covid deaths in private homes. In a civilised society, is it morally acceptable to use psychological strategies that are associated with this level of collateral damage?

The perceived legitimacy of using covert psychological strategies to influence people may also depend upon the behavioural goals that are being pursued. It seems likely that a higher proportion of the general public would be comfortable with the government resorting to subconscious nudges to reduce violent crime – for example, to discourage young men from stabbing each other – as compared to the purpose of imposing unprecedented and non-evidenced public-health restrictions. Would British citizens have agreed to the furtive deployment of fear, shame and peer pressure as a way of levering compliance with lockdowns and mask mandates? Maybe they should be asked before the Government considers any future imposition of these techniques.

In 2010, the authors of the MINDSPACE document — one of whom is Dr David Halpern, a member of SAGE and the SPI-B — recognised the significant ethical dilemmas arising from the use of influencing strategies that impact subconsciously on the country’s citizens and emphasised the importance of consent. Indeed, they could not be clearer: “policymakers wishing to use these tools … need the approval of the public to do so”. They go on to suggest some practical ways of acquiring this consent, including the facilitation of “deliberative forums” where a representative sample of several hundred people are brought together for a day or more to explore an issue and reach a collective decision. I am unaware of any public consultation of this type being conducted to gain the public’s permission to use covert psychological strategies.

At an individual level, obtaining a recipient’s permission prior to an intervention is a long-established principle of ethical clinical practice. Informed consent is an essential precursor to any medical procedure, including vaccination. To ensure ethical integrity, healthcare staff should be encouraging each potential recipient to, consciously and rationally, weigh up the pros and cons of accepting the Covid-19 vaccine rather than nudging them towards compliance.

An open, public-wide debate about the ethical integrity of this approach is urgently required

The covert psychological strategies incorporated into the state’s coronavirus information campaign have achieved their aims of inducing a majority of the population to obey the draconian public health restrictions and accept vaccination. The nature of the tactics deployed — with their subconscious modes of action and the emotional discomfort generated — do, however, raise some pressing concerns about the legitimacy of using these kinds of psychological techniques for this purpose. The government, and their expert advisors, are operating in morally murky waters. An open, public-wide debate about the ethical integrity of these approaches — and the extensive collateral damage associated with them — is urgently required.

Dr Gary Sidley is a retired clinical psychologist with over 30 years’ experience working for the NHS. He is a member of the Health Advisory and Recovery Team (HART).
    Quote PSYCHIATRY IS THE MODERN SPANISH INQUISITION KEEPING US IN PSEUDO-RELIGIOUS-MEDICAL SLAVERY UPDATED ON JANUARY 21, 2021

Psychiatry is a modern inquisition. Just as the Spanish Inquisition used to be the “Gestapo” of the corrupt Roman Catholic Church in the Middle Ages, now this modern day psychiatric inquisition stifles dissent and covers up truths.

They are the bully boys of the medical cartel.

It’s extraordinary to think that these two realities can exist side by side in our modern day “global village”. Leave the borders of “advanced” first world countries and one encounters radically different realities. I found this myself when, as a young man, I crossed the border at San Diego in the United States into Tijuana. This was in 1994.

Immediately I noticed a difference. A difference that increased the further South I went all the way to Guatemala. Of course some of this was cultural but much of it was a society with vastly less rules and regulations, both societal and governmental. People were much happier even if they were often living in poverty. This was not some mere idolisation of “third world” life on my part. I could see that people were more directly, not just connected to, but in reality. People were more up front and would come up and talk to us (me and my travelling companion).

This social matrix in the west. I’m generalising of course, but I find so many to be distant and oddly reserved. Even worse, the light of the excitement of being alive often seems to go out of peoples eye’s as they reach into their 20’s and 30’s. Something dies, and we are left living in a sort of Soap opera. A pretend version of what life is really supposed to be.

In fact this matches very closely with what happened in middle ages Spain in the era of the Spanish Inquisition. I forget which art series it was on TV. But the art historian was pointing out the artwork of the Spanish Inquisition period. It was full of abstracted depictions of religious scenes. Saints reaching up to the sky towards unobtainable realities. Then something new happened. New forms of artwork (paintings) started coming in. “The water seller” depicted a simple theme. A boy selling water in a restaurant. The style is realistic, yet extraordinary. Reality. You see something was changing. People were getting fed up of the Spanish Inquisition. You don’t often hear WHY they came to an end. Of course they had to hire people to run their entire operation. Accountants, cooks and people to manage their torture sessions. But people simply started refusing to work for them.

That was the end of the Spanish Inquisition.

Psychiatry and the medical cartel drag us further and further away from reality … from our life’s !

I think people know this even if they won’t admit it … yet.

The day will come when psychiatry and the medical cartel will, just like the Spanish Inquisition, be consigned to the dustbin of history.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Ewan (27th January 2023), Harmony (26th March 2021), kfm27917 (28th March 2021)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

The means to destroy the pineal gland:
    aluminum'
    glyphosate
    flouride
    wifi

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Ewan (27th January 2023), Harmony (26th March 2021), kfm27917 (28th March 2021), onawah (26th March 2021), Reinhard (28th March 2021), Stephanie (26th March 2021)

33. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,546 times in 20,693 posts

Brilliant thread! Thanks, Delight!
    We are really getting to the core now.
    Such truths are excruciating, but so necessary for change.
    Last edited by onawah; 26th March 2021 at 08:52.
    Each breath a gift...

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ewan (27th January 2023), Harmony (26th March 2021), kfm27917 (28th March 2021), Stephanie (26th March 2021)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

The entirety of academia and Public Health system is built on a false theory that "germs" cause disease. Any other idea is now being deliberately suppressed MORE than EVER.

Natural health, natural freedom, natural medicines have always gone together and will die together. If people don't believe that and fight for that NOW, is it too late to save humans?

The compromised external environment is dominated by pollution.

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Such truths are excruciating, but so necessary for change.
    Quote 03/22/21

BIG CHEMICAL › VIEWS

Plummeting Sperm Counts, Shrinking Penises: Toxic Chemicals Threaten Humanity
    In her new book, “Countdown,” environmental and reproductive epidemiologist Shanna Swan predicts sperm counts could reach zero by 2045 thanks to hormone-disrupting chemicals that are “everywhere.”

By
    Erin Brockovich

The end of humankind? It may be coming sooner than we think, thanks to hormone–disrupting chemicals that are decimating fertility at an alarming rate around the globe.

A new book called “Countdown,” by Shanna Swan, an environmental and reproductive epidemiologist at Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai in New York, finds that sperm counts have dropped almost 60% since 1973.

Following the trajectory we are on, Swan’s research suggests sperm counts could reach zero by 2045. Zero. Let that sink in. That would mean no babies. No reproduction. No more humans. Forgive me for asking: why isn’t the UN calling an emergency meeting on this right now?

The chemicals to blame for this crisis are found in everything from plastic containers and food wrapping, to waterproof clothes and fragrances in cleaning products, to soaps and shampoos, to electronics and carpeting. Some of them, called PFAS, are known as “forever chemicals,” because they don’t break down in the environment or the human body. They just accumulate and accumulate — doing more and more damage, minute by minute, hour by hour, day by day. Now, it seems, humanity is reaching a breaking point.

Swan’s book is staggering in its findings. “In some parts of the world, the average twenty-something woman today is less fertile than her grandmother was at 35,” Swan writes. In addition to that, Swan finds that, on average, a man today will have half of the sperm his grandfather had. “The current state of reproductive affairs can’t continue much longer without threatening human survival,” writes Swan, adding: “It’s a global existential crisis.” That’s not hyperbole. That’s just science.

As if this wasn’t terrifying enough, Swan’s research finds that these chemicals aren’t just dramatically reducing semen quality, they are also shrinking penis size and volume of the testes. This is nothing short of a full-scale emergency for humanity.

Swan’s book echoes previous research, which has found that PFAS harms sperm production, disrupts the male hormone and is correlated to a “reduction of semen quality, testicular volume and penile length”. These chemicals are literally confusing our bodies, making them send mixed messages and go haywire.

Given everything we know about these chemicals, why isn’t more being done? Right now, there is a paltry patchwork of inadequate legislation responding to this threat. Laws and regulations vary from country to country, region to region, and, in the United States, state to state. The European Union, for example, has restricted several phthalates in toys and sets limits on phthalates considered “reprotoxic” — meaning they harm the human reproductive capacities — in food production.

In the U.S., a scientific study found phthalate exposure “widespread” in infants, and that the chemicals were found in the urine of babies who came into contact with baby shampoos, lotions and powders. Still, aggressive regulation is lacking, not least because of lobbying by chemical industry giants.

In the state of Washington, lawmakers managed to pass the Pollution Prevention for Our Future Act, which “directs state agencies to address classes of chemicals and moves away from a chemical by chemical approach, which has historically resulted in companies switching to equally bad or worse substitutes. The first chemical classes to be addressed in products include phthalates, PFAS, PCBs, alkylphenol ethoxylate and bisphenol compounds, and organohalogen flame retardants.” The state has taken important steps to address the extent of chemical pollution, but by and large, the U.S., like many other countries, is fighting a losing battle because of weak, inadequate legislation.

In the U.S. today, for example, you can’t eat the deer meat caught in Oscoda, Michigan, as the health department there issued a “do not eat” advisory for deer caught near the former air force base because of staggeringly high PFOS levels in the muscle of one deer.

And, just the other week, hundreds of residents who live near Luke Air Force Base in Arizona were advised not to drink their water when tests detected high levels of toxic chemicals. Scientists have found these substances in the blood of nearly all the people they tested in the U.S. No country or region on earth is untouched by PFAS contamination. It is a global problem. PFAS has been found in every corner of the globe. It is virtually present in the bodies of every human. It’s found in fish deep in the sea, and birds flying high in the sky.

And it’s killing us, literally, by harming and attacking the very source of life: our reproductive capacities. The rapid death and decline of sperm must be addressed, and it must be addressed now. There simply is no time to lose.

Originally published by The Guardian.
    Last edited by Delight; 29th March 2021 at 01:38.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Constance (4th April 2021), Ewan (27th January 2023), Harmony (29th March 2021), onawah (29th March 2021)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

March 29, 2021 in UK Column News....

LISTEN from 30:08 about an RN whistleblower's video which many have seen. After the clip, they talk about the clinical information she had gathered. The kinds of injuries were so consistent that she could tell which brand people had been given BEFORE they told her. No information was gathered in hospital about the injections. People working were threatened if they tried to talk about concerns. The journalists mention that people watching the broadcast live posted about concerns the intention IS "eugenics". This is what the scene appears to be.

https://youtu.be/41-VIgHG2fU

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Ewan (27th January 2023), Hym (29th March 2021)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote People are growing increasingly concerned about the roll out of medical status “pass” systems around the world. Those who follow my work understand the broader intent behind coerced adoption of biometric digital identities is to link individuals and communities to smart sensor networks, digital currency, and impact investing – human capital futures markets in measurable behavior change tied to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals. As a “start-up nation” that is now transitioning to becoming an “impact nation” and a “digital nation,” Israel, along with Silicon Valley, developed many tools in the social impact investor’s tool kit. The paradigm of the good digital e-citizen managed within a global biosecurity state is emergent. There is nowhere to escape it, especially in the countries that played instrumental roles in building it.
    Weaponization of Public Health, Human Futures Trading & Authentic Spiritual Activism With Sayer Ji
    Mar 29, 2021

40. The Following User Says Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Ewan (27th January 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast