+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Pay as you go * Breaking Free- is it possible?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,495 times in 1,695 posts

Default Pay as you go * Breaking Free- is it possible?

We live in a society where we have to "Pay To Live..." Can we break free? What will it take?

We are living in a society where we earn money, and then it is taxed. We then have to register any large item we gain as a result of that effort, so it too, can be taxed.. AND we are mostly required to also insure those items (Vehicles, homes, luxury items, etc.)

The sad thing is, while we hold papers that say those things are ours, those papers are nothing more than a financial obligation to whatever "Corporation" we belong to. And our names are registered to our countries at birth, we become their "property", or tax payer...

So we are the property of said "Corporation", and our "Holdings" are nothing more than more holdings for that corporation, that we are now claiming responsible to "Upkeep".. It's all a sham, and believe me, if the country falters, their assets, or OUR PROPERTY is at stake.. Think about that, it is all registered as property of the United States...

We could barter with neighbors, but there would be the inevitable person still linked to "The System". And it would cause an issue.

So how do we break free individually, and encourage others to do the same? Create a "Union"? We would have to do so with many many other people, a large group, or we wouldn't have the resources to make it work fully... Especially with big names buying up the farming land and such.

I am just brainstorming... Because I KNOW we can do it, rather than wallow in the dispair that the news shares with us. We can still trade our efforts, without going into debt.

The structure is all there, we just need to figure out a fair way to do so, and change things.. It won't be easy as the fat cats at the top wouldn't want to go for it, with their extravagant lifestyles. But I think it's time we wake up and do SOMETHING.. If nothing else, plant seeds for future generations, and educate them that they're essentially slaves to a few big guys at the top of the pyramid...

If I go shopping somewhere, they won't wait to take payment from my grandchildren, so why do we complicitly allow our own government to use us this way? While we live mediocre lifestyles, and watch them on their yachts, that they got by trading our efforts?

Why do we also have to pay interest on loans the government takes out that they cannot afford? Who gave them the permission to sell off our futures? I sure didn't.. Change needs to start now, and "fat checks", or little "stimulus checks" aren't the answer. They're pacifiers that will need to again be paid back by those still working... (And now there are less of us carrying that load)...

Once that is gone (Any "Bailout"), everyone is in the same boat again, only with higher taxes to pay on their new "Gains", that they will never be able to afford, and everything will come crashing down...

It is my opinion we need something other than a "Reset"... We need to overhaul the system... From the top, and we all need to do it, or it won't work...

Any suggestions?

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Agape (23rd March 2021), Axman (23rd March 2021), bennycog (23rd March 2021), Bluegreen (22nd March 2021), Constance (22nd March 2021), Dreamer148 (22nd March 2021), EFO (28th March 2021), Harmony (23rd March 2021), justntime2learn (23rd March 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (22nd March 2021), Kryztian (23rd March 2021), Mark (23rd March 2021), Nasu (22nd March 2021), onawah (23rd March 2021), Peace in Oz (24th March 2021), pueblo (22nd March 2021), toppy (23rd March 2021), Trisher (23rd March 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,543 times in 2,211 posts

Default Re: Pay as you go * Breaking Free- is it possible?

Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)
    It is my opinion we need something other than a "Reset"... We need to overhaul the system... From the top, and we all need to do it, or it won't work...

Any suggestions?
    I don't think an overhaul will do it. The system cannot be changed from within the system. I think a "reset" is needed, but a very different reset to the one Klaus Schwab and friends have planned for us.

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Agape (23rd March 2021), bennycog (23rd March 2021), Bluegreen (23rd March 2021), Constance (22nd March 2021), Denise/Dizi (22nd March 2021), Harmony (23rd March 2021), Ioneo (22nd March 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (22nd March 2021), Mark (23rd March 2021), Nasu (22nd March 2021), onawah (23rd March 2021), Peace in Oz (24th March 2021), toppy (23rd March 2021), Trisher (23rd March 2021), yelik (23rd March 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Posted by pueblo (here)

Any suggestions?
    I don't think an overhaul will do it. The system cannot be changed from within the system. I think a "reset" is needed, but a very different reset to the one Klaus Schwab and friends have planned for us.
    The system is indeed broken for the masses, perfect for those at the top... But they seem to know we're waking up.. The structures, the means to move supplies and such is all in place, that was what I was referring to.. But you are so very correct... I will research Klaus Schwab.. Thank you for that!

* It does not surprise me that a German man is the "Executive Chairman of the World Economic Forum".. Another reason for why we need to change things, and FAST. I am not suggesting Germans aren't capable, but there is history there...
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 22nd March 2021 at 18:16. Reason: UPDATE

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Axman (23rd March 2021), bennycog (23rd March 2021), Bluegreen (23rd March 2021), Constance (22nd March 2021), Harmony (23rd March 2021), Mark (23rd March 2021), Nasu (22nd March 2021), onawah (23rd March 2021), pueblo (22nd March 2021), toppy (23rd March 2021), Trisher (23rd March 2021), yelik (23rd March 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Moderator Karen (Geophyz)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,886 times in 612 posts

We live in a society where we have to "Pay To Live..." Can we break free? What will it take?

We are living in a society where we earn money, and then it is taxed. We then have to register any large item we gain as a result of that effort, so it too, can be taxed.. AND we are mostly required to also insure those items (Vehicles, homes, luxury items, etc.)

The sad thing is, while we hold papers that say those things are ours, those papers are nothing more than a financial obligation to whatever "Corporation" we belong to. And our names are registered to our countries at birth, we become their "property", or tax payer...

So we are the property of said "Corporation", and our "Holdings" are nothing more than more holdings for that corporation, that we are now claiming responsible to "Upkeep".. It's all a sham, and believe me, if the country falters, their assets, or OUR PROPERTY is at stake.. Think about that, it is all registered as property of the United States...

We could barter with neighbors, but there would be the inevitable person still linked to "The System". And it would cause an issue.

So how do we break free individually, and encourage others to do the same? Create a "Union"? We would have to do so with many many other people, a large group, or we wouldn't have the resources to make it work fully... Especially with big names buying up the farming land and such.

I am just brainstorming... Because I KNOW we can do it, rather than wallow in the dispair that the news shares with us. We can still trade our efforts, without going into debt.

The structure is all there, we just need to figure out a fair way to do so, and change things.. It won't be easy as the fat cats at the top wouldn't want to go for it, with their extravagant lifestyles. But I think it's time we wake up and do SOMETHING.. If nothing else, plant seeds for future generations, and educate them that they're essentially slaves to a few big guys at the top of the pyramid...

If I go shopping somewhere, they won't wait to take payment from my grandchildren, so why do we complicitly allow our own government to use us this way? While we live mediocre lifestyles, and watch them on their yachts, that they got by trading our efforts?

Why do we also have to pay interest on loans the government takes out that they cannot afford? Who gave them the permission to sell off our futures? I sure didn't.. Change needs to start now, and "fat checks", or little "stimulus checks" aren't the answer. They're pacifiers that will need to again be paid back by those still working... (And now there are less of us carrying that load)...

Once that is gone (Any "Bailout"), everyone is in the same boat again, only with higher taxes to pay on their new "Gains", that they will never be able to afford, and everything will come crashing down...

Any suggestions?
    Many people do live the way you describe! I bake bread and swap it for other foodstuffs. I grow veggies and swap (this year I will be swapping for meat as I lost all of mine). I do chores for my neighbors and in exchange they do things I cannot handle around my ranch. Out here we mainly deal in cash or work exchange.
    "If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, Infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things thro' narrow chinks of his cavern.” William Blake

8. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Karen (Geophyz) For This Post:

Agape (23rd March 2021), Axman (23rd March 2021), Bluegreen (23rd March 2021), Constance (22nd March 2021), Denise/Dizi (22nd March 2021), EFO (28th March 2021), gord (22nd March 2021), Harmony (23rd March 2021), Mark (23rd March 2021), Nasu (22nd March 2021), onawah (23rd March 2021), Peace in Oz (24th March 2021), pueblo (22nd March 2021), toppy (23rd March 2021), Trisher (23rd March 2021), yelik (23rd March 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Any suggestions?
    Game stop earnings report is tomorrow, buy a few shares.... once in a life time situation

Best way to change a country built on monetary greed is to go after the big institutions money; there's not many opportunities to do this in an effective way (and as a side bonus, you'll multiply your money).

(not financial advice)

Once you have a little side money you can be much more independent, live on a boat IMO...
    Last edited by TargeT; 22nd March 2021 at 19:04.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Agape (23rd March 2021), Axman (23rd March 2021), Bluegreen (23rd March 2021), Denise/Dizi (22nd March 2021), gord (22nd March 2021), Harmony (23rd March 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (23rd March 2021), Mark (23rd March 2021), Nasu (22nd March 2021), onawah (23rd March 2021), pueblo (22nd March 2021), toppy (23rd March 2021), Trisher (23rd March 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,020 times in 340 posts

I'd say the way is disconnecting gradually and promoting it among people. Light bill? Get some non regulated solar panels. Taking the car to the mechanic? Ask him to not bill you... etc. IMO They can't trick you if you don't play the game.

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to I am B For This Post:

Agape (23rd March 2021), Axman (23rd March 2021), Bluegreen (23rd March 2021), Denise/Dizi (22nd March 2021), Harmony (23rd March 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (23rd March 2021), Mark (23rd March 2021), Nasu (22nd March 2021), onawah (23rd March 2021), TargeT (22nd March 2021), toppy (23rd March 2021), yelik (23rd March 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,271 times in 2,100 posts

And although you are speaking about your government and the area that you live, it is pretty much the same everywhere.

Even when you own land, you don't really own it. If the government wants to use your land for something, something as simple as a new road, they will take the space that they want from you.

I know that this is a big negative, but as long as we are dealing with money and the need to trade to live, any system will fail in the end, or at least not be fair to everyone.

Create a fantasy - imagine that we had a device that would give us free energy without causing any pollution or damage of any kind. Then a device that could give us any food item with us only having to ask.

Now, each person is given a small parcel of land.

Would that work? Sounds good, but we would still need police and governing.

Free energy is apparently possible. So we could get close to something amazing.

Now back to reality - if we are using money for trade and consequently power, we have a difficult challenge.

So to get from "here" to "there", if we ALL start by recognizing that we need the planet to be healthy. Regardless if it cuts into our ability to make a profit, we are improving.

But one thing that has to be conquered is that we all have to share the same goal and the same respect for everyone.

Can this be achieved with all these religions and different governments and boarders? I have my doubts.

I am not a globalist in the current political view, but I do think that we need something very close to a one world government. At least governments that work together in support of each other as opposed to their own agenda.

So, it's obvious that we need everyone to cooperate. The world came together to fight a fake pandemic (Well, in a way we did. We were all dealing with the same issues and there was some positive cooperation, so it should show us that it is possible to all work towards the same goal.)

We do have some big hurdles to jump over and hills to climb, but if we are all in together, for real, we could solve this.

Look at how many people got out and walked together on March 20th. And their goal was the same.

14. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Agape (23rd March 2021), Axman (23rd March 2021), Blastolabs (27th March 2021), Bluegreen (23rd March 2021), Denise/Dizi (23rd March 2021), Franny (23rd March 2021), Harmony (23rd March 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (23rd March 2021), Mark (23rd March 2021), Nasu (22nd March 2021), onawah (23rd March 2021), toppy (23rd March 2021), Trisher (23rd March 2021), yelik (23rd March 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,381 times in 5,726 posts

Quote Posted by I am B (here)
    I'd say the way is disconnecting gradually and promoting it among people. Light bill? Get some non regulated solar panels. Taking the car to the mechanic? Ask him to not bill you... etc. IMO They can't trick you if you don't play the game.
    Being able to DIY is one way to break free and share skills with neighbors/friends. I have known so many people who enjoy tinkering with cars. But Sacramento California makes that illegal.

Quote Sacramento, CA Makes DIY Auto Repairs Illegal
    ERIC Z. GASA
    FEBRUARY 18, 2021

In summation, this law keeps car enthusiasts from completing more complex repairs which are outlined as jobs that would leave the vehicle inoperable for more than 24 hours. However more simple tasks like oil changes, tune-ups, tire changes, and brake changes, are allowed.

In addition, you are not allowed to work on another person's vehicle. Also, work done on any vehicle must be completed at the home the vehicle is registered to. Talk about red tape.

The new law also limits the use of many specialized tools for some reason too. The thing is many of these "specialized" tools are in fact common sights in garages. Restricted tools include air compressors, impact wrenches, and even tools as simple as torque wrenches. The law further defines these items as “tools not normally found in a residence.”

16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Agape (23rd March 2021), Axman (23rd March 2021), Bluegreen (23rd March 2021), Denise/Dizi (23rd March 2021), EFO (28th March 2021), Franny (23rd March 2021), Harmony (23rd March 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (23rd March 2021), Mark (23rd March 2021), Nasu (22nd March 2021), onawah (23rd March 2021), toppy (23rd March 2021), Trisher (23rd March 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,020 times in 340 posts

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    Quote Posted by I am B (here)
    Being able to DIY is one way to break free and share skills with neighbors/friends. I have known so many people who enjoy tinkering with cars. But Sacramento California makes that illegal.

Quote Sacramento, CA Makes DIY Auto Repairs Illegal
    ERIC Z. GASA
    FEBRUARY 18, 2021

In summation, this law keeps car enthusiasts from completing more complex repairs which are outlined as jobs that would leave the vehicle inoperable for more than 24 hours. However more simple tasks like oil changes, tune-ups, tire changes, and brake changes, are allowed.

In addition, you are not allowed to work on another person's vehicle. Also, work done on any vehicle must be completed at the home the vehicle is registered to. Talk about red tape.

The new law also limits the use of many specialized tools for some reason too. The thing is many of these "specialized" tools are in fact common sights in garages. Restricted tools include air compressors, impact wrenches, and even tools as simple as torque wrenches. The law further defines these items as “tools not normally found in a residence.”
    Same here with the mechanics, but I learnt to fix my own car, and so on. Theres always a way to solve stuff through comunity and not the "system friendly" way. In spain we don't even have the right to get free energy without having it taxed. (while being the country with more sun hours in europe, and who could actually provide for the whole of it if properly exploited)

As I said, the point is not to play. Law (on the bad meaning of it) is usually as "omnipresent" as we want it to be.

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to I am B For This Post:

Axman (23rd March 2021), Delight (22nd March 2021), Denise/Dizi (23rd March 2021), EFO (28th March 2021), Franny (23rd March 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (23rd March 2021), Mark (23rd March 2021), Nasu (22nd March 2021), onawah (23rd March 2021), toppy (23rd March 2021), Trisher (23rd March 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,034 times in 1,088 posts

It's an interesting thought Dizi. To my mind there seems to be three options for transitioning from today to tomorrow.

First is for us to do nothing, the system is so over-leveraged that mere taxes will not balance either the current spending nor the past debt of most governments, which is why we see vast swathes of QE everywhere that central banks operate, i.e everywhere. Second we could disobey in small but ever increasing ways, till the norm is to disrespect the law and the official political narrative. No government can stand when disobedience levels hit 60% or more, collapse is inevitable. Third, we can find a way to transition from this state to the next state in a peaceful manner without collapse. Chaos and collapse are things to be avoided at all cost after all, if for no other reason than the inevitable cost in resources, labor and materials to repair and reconstruct.

Option one is a good one but is a bit passive. It's somewhat akin to being a passenger and seeing the iceberg hit the Titanic, but doing nothing, whilst simultaneously having faith that it will all end up fine in the end.

Option two is tricky because most governments are very well prepared for this outcome. For most governments it constantly looms as a shadowy potential prospect, hence their well planned response. Rebellion will cause untold destruction of life and liberty and property, history has taught us that this path is very tragic, even or especially when it's victorious.

Option three would have to be clever. Anything by the power and control playbook has been thought through in detail, so it would have to be a very novel strategy. Starting a political party for example is a slow and often futile way to change anything. Often times it takes so long, sometimes many decades, for a new party to grow to being able to win, that the initial reason for forming the party is redundant or forgotten, often by many magnitudes of removal, the US Democratic party for example.

Option four???...........x......... N
    Last edited by Nasu; 22nd March 2021 at 23:40.

20. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

Axman (23rd March 2021), Bluegreen (23rd March 2021), Constance (23rd March 2021), Denise/Dizi (23rd March 2021), EFO (28th March 2021), Franny (23rd March 2021), Harmony (23rd March 2021), I am B (27th March 2021), Mark (23rd March 2021), onawah (23rd March 2021), Patient (23rd March 2021), toppy (23rd March 2021), Trisher (23rd March 2021)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,034 times in 1,088 posts

So what to do? In my opinion if the declared goal of this group is to change society, it will face stiff and violent opposition. Ways will be found to discredit the group and or to tar them as extremists and or to blame them for some public disorder or violence, either true or fabricated. Ergo, the end goal must remain secret, only known to a small inner core of strategists. Perhaps it would be best to keep it's existence a secret, let events seem to develop organically rather than by design.

Either way, this group would need to be good, very very good. So good that when the inevitable heavy handed reaction comes from the government when events show them what to expect, that the people are behind and support the actions of the group, not the authorities. In order to do this the group would have to be so squeaky clean and offering a viable alternative to communities, what the government will not, or can not provide for, despite charging us so dearly for it. For example, police and security, trash and utilities, road repairs, infrastructure repairs, affordable healthcare, affordable food, affordable housing, care for the elderly and disabled, sensible immigration reforms, care for the environment, healthy agriculture, etc, etc.

If governments start sorting out any of this stuff there would be no need for change, no need for this group, no need for a plan. The mainstream view is we are getting there slowly and eventually we will all live in a utopia, given enough time and enough mistakes. However for those of us with eyes to see, we see that this end is very unlikely and may never come from this path we are currently on. IMHO....x.... N
    Last edited by Nasu; 22nd March 2021 at 23:43.

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

Arcturian108 (23rd March 2021), Axman (23rd March 2021), Constance (23rd March 2021), Denise/Dizi (23rd March 2021), EFO (28th March 2021), Harmony (23rd March 2021), Mark (23rd March 2021), onawah (23rd March 2021), Patient (23rd March 2021), toppy (23rd March 2021), Trisher (23rd March 2021)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

I live in California and they're making it illegal to do many things, like even the collection of rainwater, in many areas is banned.

24. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Agape (23rd March 2021), Axman (23rd March 2021), Constance (23rd March 2021), EFO (28th March 2021), Franny (23rd March 2021), Harmony (23rd March 2021), I am B (11th April 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (23rd March 2021), Mark (23rd March 2021), Nasu (23rd March 2021), onawah (23rd March 2021), Patient (23rd March 2021), toppy (23rd March 2021), Trisher (23rd March 2021)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,400 times in 937 posts

I live in California and they're making it illegal to do many things, like even the collection of rainwater, in many areas is banned.
    So glad you will be getting rid of your governor in November! See if you can really get somebody in who is truly an angel, who will turn things around in that state.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Bluegreen (23rd March 2021), Denise/Dizi (27th March 2021), Harmony (23rd March 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (23rd March 2021), Mark (23rd March 2021), Nasu (23rd March 2021), onawah (23rd March 2021), Trisher (23rd March 2021)

27. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,438 times in 3,321 posts

ddddddddddddddddddddddddd
    Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 02:55.

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Agape (23rd March 2021), Denise/Dizi (27th March 2021), EFO (28th March 2021), Harmony (23rd March 2021), I am B (11th April 2021), Mark (23rd March 2021), meat suit (23rd March 2021), Nasu (23rd March 2021), onawah (23rd March 2021), Trisher (23rd March 2021)

29. Link to Post #15
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

...and just when you might have thought that things couldn't get sillier - puddles are now banned. All roofs must be A frame so that rain water does not collect. Anyone found with a secret bucket of rain water will be prosecuted. Lol!

Seriously though, these are the types of moves that clearly show us that there must be something in the rain that they do not want us to know about.

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (24th March 2021), Harmony (23rd March 2021), I am B (11th April 2021), Mark (23rd March 2021), Nasu (23rd March 2021), onawah (23rd March 2021), TargeT (23rd March 2021), Trisher (23rd March 2021)

31. Link to Post #16
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Nasu (here)
    So what to do? In my opinion if the declared goal of this group is to change society, it will face stiff and violent opposition. Ways will be found to discredit the group and or to tar them as extremists and or to blame them for some public disorder or violence, either true or fabricated. Ergo, the end goal must remain secret, only known to a small inner core of strategists. Perhaps it would be best to keep it's existence a secret, let events seem to develop organically rather than by design.

Either way, this group would need to be good, very very good. So good that when the inevitable heavy handed reaction comes from the government when events show them what to expect, that the people are behind and support the actions of the group, not the authorities. In order to do this the group would have to be so squeaky clean and offering a viable alternative to communities, what the government will not, or can not provide for, despite charging us so dearly for it. For example, police and security, trash and utilities, road repairs, infrastructure repairs, affordable healthcare, affordable food, affordable housing, care for the elderly and disabled, sensible immigration reforms, care for the environment, healthy agriculture, etc, etc.

If governments start sorting out any of this stuff there would be no need for change, no need for this group, no need for a plan. The mainstream view is we are getting there slowly and eventually we will all live in a utopia, given enough time and enough mistakes. However for those of us with eyes to see, we see that this end is very unlikely and may never come from this path we are currently on. IMHO....x.... N
    Just a thought - Disclosure could be a good unifier. Look at the info in the thread titled "John Ratcliffe, former DNI, confirms UFO info"

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (24th March 2021), Franny (23rd March 2021), Harmony (23rd March 2021), Mark (23rd March 2021), Nasu (23rd March 2021), onawah (23rd March 2021), Trisher (23rd March 2021)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,354 times in 4,612 posts

I think it’s possible but almost 5 minutes to midnight to even start talking about this option seriously as responsible citizens of the planet while systems of all kinds are taking over every form of “society” that has survived or transpired to exist around the globe.
    Just a while ago, look two years back, many people did not realise that their casually friendly and supportive looking systems are capable of aggressive, restrictive action against their own inhabitants, more so against other people considered “aliens”.

Many people who wanted to “opt out” and move, together with their families can’t do that anymore. What was once possible - 20 years ago- the latest maybe 10 years ago - for those who had savings and family or ancestral support elsewhere turned very difficult to do now because traps set in the system in order to “keep people in”.

We have been looking into this number of times because either of my friends planning to move on and out somewhere and the sheer difficulty of the process of going against the stream basically, discouraged most of them.

Many aka “expats” living abroad from their pensions and other forms of supportive income had to return and crash their plans because laws were carefully changed so that they couldn’t legally do this anymore.

Also many countries formerly benevolent and supportive to human migration ( while the same inevitably brings long term benefits and enriched lives of people mutually) set conditions for long term visas so high, including the amount of paperwork to be filled that it’s legally impossible to opt out unless you were a millionaire or have a guarantor in the territory you are moving g to.

So this is about where we are with it now.

There are surprisingly more “lone wolves” who made it out there than we ever hear about scattered around the corners of the globe whose age and amount of aspiration effort made them to who they are now,
    self-protected exceptions in world who does not care, they are aggressively protective of their only status, can not bring anyone over or in and say something like “you know dear I have just enough to take care of myself till the rest of my lifetime”.

( that’s a lot actually and most of us can’t even dream of such situation for real)

The other people actively and courageously moving on are usually classified as “migrants” and their situation can be quite miserable with often the only aim of being adopted and fitted in to “better system” than the one they came from.

Most “civilised entities” on move are simply opting between different versions of the system, choosing one they feel is more liberal, more liveable however and in many cases as a rule of thumb , previously liberal economies sustained by “free human power” but involving society of free people also means covering huge amount of criminal activity and money laundering tend to proceed to more controlled systems not dissimilar to those people ran away from.

“Safe places” and religious organisations around the globe that were once nearly independent of money making and governmental restrictions are slowly but inevitably outlawed - to function as they did- speaking of ashrams, monasteries , free living environmental social groups and so forth. Most of them ( or say “all I know of” ) are limited and threatened by governmental regulations requiring complicated paper work ( and larger donations than your life costs usually) to take anyone in.

So out there and if you ask it really turned to be about the “survival of the fittest” and no one else and those successful people who made it are either cashing on the situation and will be the first the discourage others - without sufficient savings - that’s it - to get out because they know it would eat their shares rapidly, anyhow.

Most of those people hail from “capitalist mindset” and are hard core enough to defend themselves by law and guns

Which isn’t my philosophy or aspiration for myself and humanity anyway and I’ve never been among the physically “fittest” in human sense either.
    But out of love and spirit of truth, I’ve always managed to get out ( and get back and out number of times - that’s till there was a reason ) before the laws turn too slippery and before any of us realise we don’t have more strength left to go against our own convictions another time.

If you think of Union and people purchasing land somewhere , be careful about their ideology and whether one could ultimately live along as free individual or whether they are another kind of “overlord” aiming at improving us and teaching us lessons or whether they seek particular type of individuals to socialise with - those submitting to their plans and life style.

I don’t have much trust in human groups that’s it - I’ve seen many whose “freedoms” end up in chasm.

But I completely do believe in freedom, individual and collective and freedom as native birth right and millions of free people out there who also wish to make it out but don’t know how. Or where.

This is one ants view of 20...2021. In few years the situation may prove utterly different.

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

AlaBil (23rd March 2021), Denise/Dizi (24th March 2021), EFO (28th March 2021), Franny (23rd March 2021), Harmony (23rd March 2021), Mark (23rd March 2021), Nasu (23rd March 2021), Patient (23rd March 2021), Trisher (23rd March 2021)

35. Link to Post #18
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,194 times in 437 posts

To move beyond a money/power/elitest based system we need to change ourselves. The world at this point is a reflection of the extreme end of focusing on accumulation, scarcity and power and it is playing itself out to the bitter end. Not everyone wants this by a long way. However whether we focus for or against such a system we give it energy. Time to focus on what we really want for a world. Time to reconnect to nature and give our energy to building that huge potential. We are that change.

Here is a quote from Wade Frazier that says it all.

I am trying something different. As I have written plenty, individual human intelligence has not increased for 60,000 years, and might have actually declined. Even in the Fifth Epoch, at least the early Fifth Epoch, I don’t expect native human intelligence to increase, but the increase in “human capital” will be hard to imagine. When warfare, poverty, crime, and environmental devastation become distant memories, markers of our primitive past, the human potential is going to be tapped in ways that we really can’t imagine today, although I have provided plenty of hints, which are merely the fairly predictable outcomes of a world based on abundance, not scarcity.

And, understandably, almost nobody on the planet today can even imagine what I am writing about, but I seek the few who are willing and able to.

So, all of this study is mainly about testing my ideas against the evidence, and I have very little question about what lies ahead for humanity if we can turn the corner and use those technologies. The dogma of using those technologies will be safety and harmlessness. If that becomes the new religion, then all will be well, and that seemingly fairytale future is not far off. That is all that I am trying to do. It seems worthwhile, doesn’t it?

Here is his link to an excerpt from the book "Journey into Oneness - into a Timeless Realm

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...l=1#post672748
    Last edited by Trisher; 23rd March 2021 at 10:45.

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Constance (23rd March 2021), Denise/Dizi (24th March 2021), EFO (28th March 2021), Franny (23rd March 2021), Harmony (23rd March 2021), Mark (23rd March 2021), Nasu (23rd March 2021), onawah (23rd March 2021)

37. Link to Post #19
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,199 times in 262 posts

or why hasn't happened yet
    in the hope realizing it's an eons old question asked since antiquity wont be much of a disillusion

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dim For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (24th March 2021), Harmony (23rd March 2021), Mark (23rd March 2021), Nasu (23rd March 2021), Trisher (23rd March 2021)

39. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,484 times in 2,851 posts

I'm increasingly of the opinion that it is going to take an Event on the planetary or cosmic scale for us to move beyond this system.

The way that it has integrated itself into all aspects of our life, including the hidden, dark program aspects, makes it a ubiquitous threat at the physical, social, cultural, mental and spiritual level to all human agency and creativity.

It seems to me that it will take something greater than us, i.e. more powerful and capable of nigh instantaneous world-changing modalities and effects. Dunno where I read it before, probably years ago somewhere, but someone was writing about the pole shift information, and they were talking about the magnetic pole shift. It caused me to go out and look up research on magnetism and I found out that it is connected to memory. So when the magnetic pole shifts, it is possible that everyone who hasn't done some sort of spiritual work to secure their Merkaba (and here I'm thinking about Drunvalo Melchizadek's conception of it) will lose their memory.

That could be an explanation as to why civilizations seem to "reset" after poleshift, especially if it happens ever 12,000 years or so.

So yeah. I hope that's not too hopeless an outlook. If so, it becomes about individual effort and doing what is necessary now to shift what we must to express a higher spiritual and non-physical command of our physical environment, including our physical selves.

40. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (24th March 2021), EFO (28th March 2021), Franny (23rd March 2021), justntime2learn (23rd March 2021), meat suit (23rd March 2021), Nasu (23rd March 2021), onawah (23rd March 2021), Trisher (23rd March 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast